Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 14-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
i_b_awake

Arrow Ted Gunderson Warns Of Possible Martial Law To Com

Ted Gunderson Warns Of Possible Martial Law To Come

On this video, Anthony J Hilder and Brian Andrews of Aircrap.org interview Ted L Gunderson, former Chief FBI Agent in Charge in Los Angeles, Dallas, and Memphis. Andrews informs Gunderson of the emails being received by aircrap.org from parents who are talking about getting their children out of the United States in order to save their lives from the toxic chemtrail death dumps. Gunderson replies: "That's true. We all need to get out of the country to save our lives. We are getting ready for Marshall Law." Gunderson goes on to talk about MK-Ultra mind controlled victims, the 2nd amendment, the reason for the "Turn Your Old Car in For Cash" campaign, and how we are being tracked via our cell phones and the computers in our cars.
Old 14-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #2
wakeup2nwo

Im Glad some people have the balls to stand up and speak out.. Thanks for the post!
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 09:31 PM   #3
i_b_awake

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
Im Glad some people have the balls to stand up and speak out.. Thanks for the post!
He's becoming a bit of a legend is old Ted