Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 06-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
love_is_all

Post dinosaurs became the reptilians

Consider this: Reptilians are evolved dinosaurs. Some of the dinosaurs died- we can prove that by carbon dating. Humanity discovered dinosaur bones in glaciers which indicates that the ice age killed some of them. But what if some of the dinosaurs survived. What if they evolved into spiritual beings. What if they changed the frequency of vibration to the darkness outside our spectrum of visible light?

Old 06-02-2011, 08:53 PM   #2
doggy serious

Default makes alot of sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_is_all View Post
Consider this: Reptilians are evolved dinosaurs. Some of the dinosaurs died- we can prove that by carbon dating. Humanity discovered dinosaur bones in glaciers which indicates that the ice age killed some of them. But what if some of the dinosaurs survived. What if they evolved into spiritual beings. What if they changed the frequency of vibration to the darkness outside our spectrum of visible light?

crocadiles are from way back. there must of been some dino's that survived,, consider water aquatic dinosaurs,,they would of had better odds to survive..

good post,, very interesting,, i like coz it makes my brain think.. im gonna look if theres books about summin like this,,maybe some youtube vids..

thanx,, im interested tho,, how did you get thinking about this,,what inspired your thought on this matter,, was it a film or song,, maybe just a random thought?,,

ok,,cool,, i lookforward to revisitng this post and to see others theries and stuff.

doggy serious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #3
h2pogo
Inactive

I have thought this before..It makes sense that if we evolved then the reptiles had a great head start..
And it could explain hell..when all the volcanoes went off the dinosaurs could of burrowed under ground to survive..like reptiles do..and evolved under ground and stayed there..

I dont think it was only the Cathars that said this was the devils world..
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 09:57 PM   #4
ashtarcommand

When i was a kid i used to dream about seeing a real life dinosaur, now maybe this might come true someday

I sure hope it is a kind one if so..

There are so many different theories about what happened to the dinosaurs, but if the least evolved ones survived the cataclysm then there is really a huge possibility that the one´s with more evolved brains would have done so naturally, probably by hiding in caves and considering that the dinosaurs was the first dominant race on earth if they survived or some of the ancestors did they would surely be way more evolved than we are today.

There is a huge possibility that some of the dinosaurs that lived millions of years ago today are our famous reptoids.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:39 PM   #5
doggy serious

Default so true

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
I have thought this before..It makes sense that if we evolved then the reptiles had a great head start..
And it could explain hell..when all the volcanoes went off the dinosaurs could of burrowed under ground to survive..like reptiles do..and evolved under ground and stayed there..

ithink your absolutly right,, of course,,, very well put when you said..''if we evolved then the reptiles had a great head start''.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:47 PM   #6
pound

Totally plausible-I don't buy for one second that all the Dinosaur's died off 65 million years ago.
Old 07-02-2011, 12:52 PM   #7
rhydra

They didn't all die out, bones have been found which were alive 700,000 years after the extinction. But why would they want to take human form? The reason is humans think they are the end of evolution and are the final statement.

http://www.sify.com/news/dinosaurs-s...2lOcdaebd.html

Quote:
Many paleontologists believe the catastrophic event, between 65.5 and 66 million years ago, wiped all non-avian dinosaurs off the face of earth.

A University of Alberta team, led by atmospheric scientist Larry Heaman, determined the femur bone of a hadrosaur as surviving the catastrophe by 700,000 years, the journal Geology reports.
Walking on two legs and having opposable digits an intelligent being does not make. Monkeys & apes can walk on two legs and can pick things up. Doesn't mean that they can transfer abstract thought into long and complex sentences.

Last edited by rhydra; 07-02-2011 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Added link
rhydra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:56 PM   #8
love_is_all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
They didn't all die out, bones have been found which were alive 700,000 years after the extinction. But why would they want to take human form? The reason is humans think they are the end of evolution and are the final statement.
I am not sure they have taken human form. None of the videos about reptilians shape/form shift is real beyond doubt. Glitches, editing and shadows pass as evidence of reptilian form. If we presume that reptilians change form then we do not know their original form. The humanoid reptilian body might be another form different than the original. DNA is the key to understanding this complicated transformation.

Quote:
Despite their non-anthropologic bodies, dinosaurs stood out as the masters of the pre-historic world. Dinosaurs had developed upper bodies. Their front arms could be used for fighting, making holes, some theories suggest using tools. Scientists would compare dinosaurs to apes because both dinosaurs and apes were rapidly evolving species. So, if millions of years ago, dinosaurs had the potential to become intelligent new species and thousands of years ago, apes had the potential to become intelligent new species ( homo sapiens) then the reptilian race reached our level of evolution before we did. The next level is (if David Icke is right) on a higher frequency and the reptilians are already there because they started the process of evolution before we did. This is my take on it.
Old 07-02-2011, 06:21 PM   #9
love_is_all

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy serious View Post
crocadiles are from way back. there must of been some dino's that survived,, consider water aquatic dinosaurs,,they would of had better odds to survive..

good post,, very interesting,, i like coz it makes my brain think.. im gonna look if theres books about summin like this,,maybe some youtube vids..

thanx,, im interested tho,, how did you get thinking about this,,what inspired your thought on this matter,, was it a film or song,, maybe just a random thought?,,

ok,,cool,, i lookforward to revisitng this post and to see others theries and stuff.

New discoveries will reveal secrets of dinosaur DNA. In my opinion DNA leads to understanding dinosaur bodies, functions and lifespan. Here is an article about that.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11385533...h_and_gadgets/
Old 07-02-2011, 06:44 PM   #10
erthiz

Quote:

Despite their non-anthropologic bodies, dinosaurs stood out as the masters of the pre-historic world. Dinosaurs had developed upper bodies. Their front arms could be used for fighting, making holes, some theories suggest using tools. Scientists would compare dinosaurs to apes because both dinosaurs and apes were rapidly evolving species. So, if millions of years ago, dinosaurs had the potential to become intelligent new species and thousands of years ago, apes had the potential to become intelligent new species ( homo sapiens) then the reptilian race reached our level of evolution before we did. The next level is (if David Icke is right) on a higher frequency and the reptilians are already there because they started the process of evolution before we did. This is my take on it.
I agree that dinosaurs were more advanced and capable than scientists would like us to believe.

I also agree though that some of the dinosaurs could have survived and found refuge in caves/underground.

Ive always been really interested in dinosaurs and funnily enough i was watching a program yesterday called 'Jurassic Park - The True Story', which basically looked at the films and saw what was fact and fiction.

http://www.five.tv/shows/jurassic-pa...the-true-story

Its not a bad watch.

What i found particularly interesting was the part about being able to create dinosaurs using dna found in mosquitoes trapped in amber.

Last edited by erthiz; 07-02-2011 at 06:46 PM.
erthiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:46 PM   #11
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:

Very true..I would imagine they would be great diggers of tunnels especially if they worked in a team..Which would leave huge mole hills like tors..I have seen wierd tor shaped hills all over..

They were walking on two legs with fingers and thumbs millions of years before the first monkey.

h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 06:51 PM   #12
passing
Inactive

Quote:
A very interesting idea.

Good thread!
passing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 09:13 PM   #13
pound

Quote:

Spot on-great post!
Old 09-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #14
love_is_all

Default types of dinosaurs

You are reading the article on
http://answers.yourdictionary.com/an...dinosaurs.html

How Many Types of Dinosaurs
We perhaps will never be able to fully answer this question. The reason is that some of the bones of some breeds might have vanished forever, or they are just never to be found buried underneath millions of years of dirt, rubbish, and history. All that we can tell you is how many dinosaur species have currently been identified.

There are over 500 types that have been found, named, and scientifically accepted. Another 100 exist that scientists are not sure about. They are not sure because they only have incomplete fossils, and these partial skeletons may very well be species that have already been named.

In addition, there are another 100 that have been newly found, but have not yet been named by the International Committee on Zoological Nomenclature. Clearly, the hunt for new types of dinosaurs continues as people are finding new species even to this day.

Some of the Types of DinosaursChances are, you are familiar with the stegosaurus, velociraptor, and the tyrannosaurus Rex. However, do you know the names of some of the other hundreds of varieties?

Here is your chance to acquaint yourself with their some of their names and decide if there are any particularly striking ones about which you would like to pursue research.

•Abrosaurus
•Adasaurus
•Aeolosaurus
•Alioramus
•Alcodon
•Anoplosaurus
•Apatodon
•Astrodonius
•Altantosaurus
•Avipes
•Barsboldia
•Becklespinax
•Bellusaurus
•Borogovia
•Brontoraptor
•Brachyrophus
•Brontosaurus
•Bugenasaura
•Camptonotus
•Camptosaurus
•Camplydon
•Cardiodon
•Carnotaurus
•Ceratops
•Centrosaurus
•Caulodon
•Cedarpelta
•Cetiosaurus
•Coelophysis
•Coelurus
•Creosaurus
•Cryptodraco
•Cryptosaurus
•Cumnoria
•Cristatusaurus
•Daecentrusus
•Danubiosaurus
•Daptosaurus
•Deinodon
•Deltradromenus
•Denversaurus
•Diceratops
•Diclonius
•Didanodon
•Dinodocus
•Dinosaurus
•Dinotyrannus
•Diracodon
•Draconyx
•Dracopelta
•Drinker
•Dromicosaurus
•Dryosaurus
•Dynamosaurus
•Dysganus
•Echinodon
•Edmarka
•Edmontonia
•Efraasia
•Elosaurus
•Elvisaurus
•Emausaurus
•Embasaurus
•Eoceratops
•Eolambia
•Eoraptor
•Erectopus
•Euhelopus
•Euronychodon
•Euskelotaurus
•Eubrontes
•Fabrosaurus
•Fenestrosaurus
•Fukuiraptor
•Fulengia
•Futabasaurus
•Gadolosaurus
•Galliminus
•Galtonia
•Garudiminius
•Gasosaurus
•Gastonia
•Gigantosaurus
•Gigantosaurus E.
•Giraffatitan
•Gobisaurus
•Gongbusaurus
•Goyocephale
•Grallator
•Gravitholus
•Gryponyx
•Gyposaurus
•Hadrosaurus
•Halticosaurus
•Haplocansaurus
•Haplocanthus
•Harpymimus
•Hectasaurus
•Helopus
•Hikanodon
•Hierosaurus
•Histriasaurus
•Homalocephale
•Hoplitosaurus
•Holposaurus
•Hortalotaurus
•Hulsanpes
•Hypsibema
•Iguanadon
•Iguanosaurus
•Iliosuchus
•Ilokelesia
•Indosaurus
•Indosuchus
•Ingenia
•Inosaurus
•Irritator
•Isanosaurus
•Ischiaurus
•Ischyrosaurus
•Itemirus
•Iuticosaurus
•Jainosaurus
•Janenschia
•Jaxartosaurus
•Jenghizkhan
•Jensenosaurus
•Jingshanosaurus
•Jobaria
•Jubbulparia
•Jurassaosaurus
•Kagasaurus
•Kakura
•Kentrurosaurus
•Khaan
•Koparion
•Kotasaurus
•Kritosaurus
•Kulceratops
•Labocania
•Labrosaurus
•Laelaps
•Lagerpeton
•Lagosuchus
•Lambeosaurus
•Lametasaurus
•Lanasaurus
•Laosaurus
•Leptoceratops
•Longisquama
•Lophorhothon
•Losillasaurus
•Lycorhinus
•Macrodontiophion
•Madsenius
•Magulodon
•Maiasaura
•Maleevus
•Marasuchus
•Megadactylus
•Megaolosaurus
•Megaraptor
•Menalanorosaurus
•Merosaurus
•Microceratops
•Microcoelus
•Microraptor
•Minmi
•Monoclonius
•Mononykus
•Moshiasaurus
•Mussaurus
•Montanoceratops
•Nanosaurus
•Nanotyrannus
•Nectosaurus
•Nedcolbertia
•Nemegtosaurus
•Neosaurus
•Neosodon
•Neovenator
•Neuquensaurus
•Newtonsaurus
•Ngexisaurus
•Nigersaurus
•Ninghisaisaurus
•Noasaurus
•Nodosaurus
•Nomingia
•Notoceratops
•Nurosaurus
•Nuthetes
•Oligosaurus
•Omosaurus
•Olpoaurus
•Orinosaurus
•Orcomimus
•Orinosaurus
•Ornithomerus
•Ornithopsis
•Orodromeus
•Orosaurus
•Othnielia
•Oviraptor
•Ovoraptor
•Ozraptor
•Pachysaurus
•Paranthodon
•Polcanthus
•Protoceratops
•Qantassaurus
•Rapator
•Riojasaurus
•Saturnalia
•Sauropelta
•Sauroplites
•Supersaurus
•Texasetes
•Triceratops
•Troodon
•Tylosteus
•Ultrasaurus
•Velociraptor
•Vulcanodon
•Walkeria
•Xiaosaurus
•Yandusaurus
•Yunnanonsaurus
•Zanclodon
•Zapsalis
•Zigongosaurus
•Zuniceratops

types of dinosaurs

reptilian features of head

dinosaur skeleton is erectus

Last edited by love_is_all; 09-02-2011 at 08:11 PM.
love_is_all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 08:23 PM   #15
luten2012

The dialogue at the start of the cult movie 'Super Mario Bros' always stayed in the back of my mind since I first watched it as a child...

Check out the first couple of minutes of the following clip:

The narration is basically saying what the OP has suggested. And I’ve always thought it plausible

This movie is bashed a lot but I have always loved it. So nostalgic...

The movie also deals with other dimensions and shows Koopa shape-shifting from time to time. The twin towers are also seen to be destroyed in one scene as well. The movie was made in 1993

Last edited by luten2012; 09-02-2011 at 08:25 PM.
luten2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 09:51 AM   #16
doggy serious

Default oh yeah!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luten2012 View Post
The dialogue at the start of the cult movie 'Super Mario Bros' always stayed in the back of my mind since I first watched it as a child...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk3i0Qi7t8I

The narration is basically saying what the OP has suggested. And I’ve always thought it plausible

The movie also deals with other dimensions and shows Koopa shape-shifting from time to time. The twin towers are also seen to be destroyed in one scene as well. The movie was made in 1993

i just checked out luten2012 link,,,its exactly what the op is saying,,wowzer!!
Old 10-02-2011, 04:40 PM   #17
erthiz

Quote:
i just checked out luten2012 link,,,its exactly what the op is saying,,wowzer!!
Maybe thats where he got the idea Mario and Luigi i love you guys! :P
Old 10-02-2011, 09:52 PM   #18
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by luten2012 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk3i0Qi7t8I

Great post! Yes-Super mario brothers is literally filled with double meanings and coded metaphor's pertaining to the Reptilian race and their monarchial hybrids. The segments dealing with 911 were also quite ironic; classic predictive programming.
Old 13-02-2011, 10:33 AM   #19
doggy serious

Default Talons!!

it is said that birds have evolved from the dinosours,, eveloutuin could of caused scales to become feathers or hair,, but alot of birds have talons like dragons.

Old 13-02-2011, 08:15 PM   #20
love_is_all

Quote:
it is said that birds have evolved from the dinosours,, eveloutuin could of caused scales to become feathers or hair,, but alot of birds have talons like dragons.

Birds have talons like dragons. The summerians were told by the annunaki (acording to the summerian tablets translated by Zecharia Sitchin) NOT to draw reptilians but eagles. On latter drawings, reptilians were depicted as eagles, with feathers and talons. The annunaki did not want future generations to find out that the controllers of humanity were reptilian in nature.