Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 30-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #1
phfaty

Default Device to tune and record voice to skull signals

There has been patents filed for similar technology by the US Air Force and others. I think if we are to expose and prove that electronic harassment is real, one of the most effective method is to build a small electronic device that can tune, amplify, and record the voice to skull signals. And, one way to accomplish this is to study the patents to give us an idea on how the technology works. We can't afford to just sit and act like victims or targets that go to web based support groups and whine at each other. We can't afford to sit back and rely on orgonite to protect us because it won't expose the technology behind electronic harassment.

Most electronic harassment victims do not realize that it is occuring worldwide from North America to Europe and all the way to other continets. Whoever is behind this has enormous amounts of resources. If it was a company that was behind it, it would be bleeding money daily with profit returns so obviously whoever is behind it has access to unlimited funding and loyal people who do not become whistleblowers. Therefore whoever is behind it is most likely either Grey alien hybrids or reptilian hybrids.

If we analyze the technology behind the electronic harassment side of the program, we can all agree that it is local based and victims or targets need to be inside their homes or apartments to hear voice to skull or feel the microwave radiation that causes their skin to vibrate or resonate. Therefore this harassment program relies on technology that is wireless and can see through walls. And if it is technology based, then we can come up with technology based countermeasures.

I will now initiate a worldwide project that will pool our knowledge and resources together to create this device to tune, amplify, and record voice to skull transmissions. Imagine in your minds what the consequences for the people harassing us will be when this device is completed and made available to everyone all over the world.

So what we truly need right now is for everyone who has a background in electronics or computer science to participate in this project to create the device. We need electrical, mechanical, industrial, chemical, or any type of engineers who have are electronic harassment targets. We need to pool our knowledge and resources to create the device this year.

http://pohnpeinanmadol.blogspot.com/
phfaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 10:06 PM   #2
keepinitreal
Banned

Pipe dream. If you are being electronically harassed you deserve it. Karma baby.
keepinitreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 11:02 PM   #3
phfaty

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal View Post
Pipe dream. If you are being electronically harassed you deserve it. Karma baby.
My answer to this is - anyone reading this thread, please click on keepinitreal's name at the left side of his post and select "Find more posts by keepinitreal" notice the time and date. It looks like someone has been up for over 4 days constantly posting every few minutes. Either he is human on coke or meth or he's a reptilian disinfo agent trying to establish at least 80 or more posts in the forum. Notice the date and time of his posts.

Last edited by phfaty; 30-01-2011 at 11:04 PM.
Old 30-01-2011, 11:22 PM   #4
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfaty View Post
My answer to this is - anyone reading this thread, please click on keepinitreal's name at the left side of his post and select "Find more posts by keepinitreal" notice the time and date. It looks like someone has been up for over 4 days constantly posting every few minutes. Either he is human on coke or meth or he's a reptilian disinfo agent trying to establish at least 80 or more posts in the forum. Notice the date and time of his posts.
Hahaha. The guy's a total shill. He doesn't even try to hide it.

Last edited by pound; 30-01-2011 at 11:22 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 02:00 AM   #5
keepinitreal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
Excuse me?
Old 31-01-2011, 02:55 AM   #6
phfaty

Quote:
Originally Posted by pound View Post
This should be enough evidence for the skeptics. Why would someone go out of their way to spend 4 days posting every few minutes under their nickname or account on this forum then try to ridicule or discredit one of my comments regarding the electronic harassment and reptilian agenda. Why?

How can a normal human being be able to stay up for 4 days straight posting comments on this forum every 5 to 7 minutes non-stop for 4 to 5 days? Normally, this would be considered abnormal for humans.

Now click on his nickname on the left and select "show more posts..." Go through all his postings on the forum and notice the date and time. They are spaced out every few minutes in a four to five day period non-stop.

Those of you who have not yet taken anything I've presented seriously, this should be more than adequate evidence that someone is engaged in an organized disinformation campaign to try and dissuade or prevent you from taking me seriously.

Old 31-01-2011, 03:22 AM   #7
keepinitreal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phfaty View Post
This should be enough evidence for the skeptics. Why would someone go out of their way to spend 4 days posting every few minutes under their nickname or account on this forum then try to ridicule or discredit one of my comments regarding the electronic harassment and reptilian agenda. Why?

How can a normal human being be able to stay up for 4 days straight posting comments on this forum every 5 to 7 minutes non-stop for 4 to 5 days? Normally, this would be considered abnormal for humans.

Now click on his nickname on the left and select "show more posts..." Go through all his postings on the forum and notice the date and time. They are spaced out every few minutes in a four to five day period non-stop.

Those of you who have not yet taken anything I've presented seriously, this should be more than adequate evidence that someone is engaged in an organized disinformation campaign to try and dissuade or prevent you from taking me seriously.
So because I've been up for 5 days that makes me a reptilian shill? How do you know how long I've been awake anyways? Its closer to two weeks by the way. I am not a shill I don't even believe it shills.
Old 31-01-2011, 04:13 AM   #8
phfaty

Quote:
So because I've been up for 5 days that makes me a reptilian shill? How do you know how long I've been awake anyways? Its closer to two weeks by the way. I am not a shill I don't even believe it shills.
Give it a rest, you've been unmasked!

Psycotronics is on right now on the corner of East 86th St and 2nd Avenue opposite the Duane Reade store. Point antenna up towards 12th to 15th floor New York City

Old 31-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #9
obscuria

No, seriously, I just think that staying too much time in front of the computer's screen creates haters: it's the same thing when you drink too much coffee.

Really, Keepinitreal, just take a rest from the computer activity and your life will be super awesome.

I am not obliging you to believe on such things, but taking a rest would help to clean a bit your mind.

The same for you, Phfaty. Don't think too much of this stuff and your life will be super awesome, too.

Last edited by obscuria; 31-01-2011 at 01:30 PM.
obscuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2011, 03:05 PM   #10
miguean

Quote:
so i guess you will get it to for being a mean person and saying people with karma deserve it ? right ? never ending cycle
miguean is offline   Reply With Quote