Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 30-01-2011, 11:45 AM   #1
gremlin

Default grief as young River Cottage chef is found hanged

Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's grief as young River Cottage chef is found hanged

Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall is in 'deep shock' after a talented young chef who worked for him committed suicide.

Philippa Corbin, 27, was found hanged in an outhouse at her parents’ farmhouse, which is near the TV chef’s famous River Cottage headquarters.

It is believed she took her dogs for a final walk before writing a suicide note and hanging herself on the farm in the hamlet of Rocombe, near Lyme Regis, Dorset.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1CWBTbe5I

Does anyone else find this rather strange? she seemed to have everything going for her. Now I know their was a show on about how the glasses guy was questioning the government over throwing fish away, has that anything to do with it?

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's grief as young River Cottage chef is found hanged

Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall is in 'deep shock' after a talented young chef who worked for him committed suicide.

Philippa Corbin, 27, was found hanged in an outhouse at her parents’ farmhouse, which is near the TV chef’s famous River Cottage headquarters.

It is believed she took her dogs for a final walk before writing a suicide note and hanging herself on the farm in the hamlet of Rocombe, near Lyme Regis, Dorset.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1CWBTbe5I

Does anyone else find this rather strange? she seemed to have everything going for her. Now I know their was a show on about how the glasses guy was questioning the government over throwing fish away, has that anything to do with it?

That is really sad news.

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 01:00 PM   #3
pri01

That's an unusual choice of death for her if it was suicide. It's usually men that hang themselves isn't it?
pri01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 01:01 PM   #4
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
That's an unusual choice of death for her if it was suicide. It's usually men that hang themselves isn't it?
Do you suspect anything untoward went on, some sort of sacrifice, maybe? I smell a rat...
Old 30-01-2011, 01:02 PM   #5
trigger_andy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pri01 View Post
Ive never thought about that before, why would that be?

Anyway, its a damn shame. I really feel for her family. Whatever was eating away at her must have been damn hard for her. I guess its in the Suicide note and Im guessing we'll never know.
trigger_andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #6
trigger_andy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwimaj View Post
Do you suspect anything untoward went on, some sort of sacrifice, maybe? I smell a rat...

Holy fuck! Some of you people on here are just plain insane! Come on, I know its a Conspiracy forum but get a feckin' grip, there's not a conspiracy in every single thing that goes on in the world.
Old 30-01-2011, 01:08 PM   #7
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by trigger_andy View Post
Holy fuck! Some of you people on here are just plain insane! Come on, I know its a Conspiracy forum but get a feckin' grip, there's not a conspiracy in every single thing that goes on in the world.
..I see someone has taken the bait...lol..

Of course not everything is a conspiracy..but putting across any sort of "conspiracy theory" is what this forum is about, ain't it?

Old 30-01-2011, 01:08 PM   #8
tits mcgee
Banned

Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall is an annoying upper middle class knob end.
tits mcgee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 01:10 PM   #9
wildhorse

HFW has campaigned for better treatment of animals, and that if we are going to eat meat, to think about how that animal lived and was treat, and to buy discerningly. Remember he had a bit of a job with Tesco's...

now hes rightly on about the fish being thrown back dead, such a waste.

its very sad if this woman felt suicide was something for her was she 'suicided' ? .....i dont know enough about her or have not seen enough to make that opinion, but in this world...nothing suprises me anymore.
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 01:15 PM   #10
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
HFW has campaigned for better treatment of animals, and that if we are going to eat meat, to think about how that animal lived and was treat, and to buy discerningly. Remember he had a bit of a job with Tesco's...

its very sad if this woman felt suicide was something for her was she 'suicided' ? .....i dont know enough about her or have not seen enough to make that opinion, but in this world...nothing suprises me anymore.
Usually some sort of public display of humiliation will go on if HFW really got up the establishment's nose..but isn't he part of the establishment?

He really has had the goat with tesco's for a while now, and rightly so! Notice how that "fish fight" series seemed to be sponsored by...Sainbury's..and who does Jamie Oliver work for...

If this girls death is a punishment for HFW..then no words could describe the horror of that scenario..

Old 30-01-2011, 01:16 PM   #11
firepoet
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tits mcgee View Post
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall is an annoying upper middle class knob end.
Who also posts here, the title of the thread is about a woman committing suicide it's not we hate Hugh thread.

Sad news.
firepoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 01:16 PM   #12
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post

good point horsey, they did go on about tesco's as well.

It's to much of a coincidence.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 01:18 PM   #13
trigger_andy
Banned

Quote:
..I see someone has taken the bait...lol..

Of course not everything is a conspiracy..but putting across any sort of "conspiracy theory" is what this forum is about, ain't it?

Happy Trolling then, good one!

No, this forum seems to be made up of 90% Nob Heads with no job coming on here trying to justify it with all sorts of shit. There also seems to be a fair few extreamly delusional individuals too. But I guess a Conspiracy forum, like a poultice will draw the puss to the surface, easier to keep an eye on them that way. The minority here post some very interesting articles, its very informative!
Old 30-01-2011, 01:18 PM   #14
tits mcgee
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by firepoet View Post
Who also posts here,
Does he?

If you read this Hugh, up your's.
Old 30-01-2011, 01:20 PM   #15
trigger_andy
Banned

Ah, not Trollin then, just another one to add to the Delusional list!

Quote:

If this girls death is a punishment for HFW..then no words could describe the horror of that scenario..

Old 30-01-2011, 01:25 PM   #16
tits mcgee
Banned

Quote:
Can you back any of what you say with evidence
Evidence of what?

Hugh being middle class and a knob end?
Old 30-01-2011, 01:26 PM   #17
trigger_andy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tits mcgee View Post
Evidence of what?

Hugh being middle class and a knob end?

Just what I though! So tell me, what day of the week to you collect your Dole Money?
Old 30-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #18
wildhorse

Quote:
Usually some sort of public display of humiliation will go on if HFW really got up the establishment's nose..but isn't he part of the establishment?

He really has had the goat with tesco's for a while now, and rightly so! Notice how that "fish fight" series seemed to be sponsored by...Sainbury's..and who does Jamie Oliver work for...

yeah most the supermarkets with their goody two shoes campaigns aint done out of real concern or pure intent, its jus done for more money, as customers (not saying consumers) want better practices in the food industry. so the supermarkets jump on this to secure our buck.

yeah there is talk of HFW being part of the establishment, down at ole Reptilain Cottage but its your last sentance that also resonates with me on a sick level....
Old 30-01-2011, 01:38 PM   #19
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:
Ah, not Trollin then, just another one to add to the Delusional list!
I haven't got any proof one way or the other with regards to this tragedy, just putting my views out there, the same as everyone else.

I knew I would get the reaction I did from yourself...LOL..it made me laugh so much...

Moi, delusional? Thanx for the compliment...
Old 30-01-2011, 01:44 PM   #20
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
good point horsey, they did go on about tesco's as well.

It's to much of a coincidence.
yeah the store manager thought HFW called him an arsehole....he seemed very self aware