Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 15-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #1301
wakeup2nwo

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_theloo...he-middle-east

Egypt’s impact: Unrest sweeps the Middle East

The popular revolt that last week unseated Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak is creating ongoing political fallout across the Middle East. In Iran, demonstrators inspired by the events in Egypt today clashed with police. And several other autocratic regimes in the region have been rocked by widespread, often youth-led, protests demanding economic and political freedom.

Here's a brief rundown on the unrest that's sweeping the Middle East:

Algeria:

Riots broke out across the country in early January, triggered by an increase in basic food prices. Before too long, protesters were demanding the ouster of President Abdelaziz Bouteflika, who has ruled Algeria for 11 years, and changed the country's constitution in 2008 so as to allow himself to remain in power until he dies. On Saturday, demonstrators chanting "change the power" clashed with security forces in Algiers. Today, the government announced the country's 19-year state of emergency would be revoked "within days."

Bahrain:

For the last year, Bahrain's marginalized Shiite majority has been protesting the rule of King Hamad Bin Isa al-Khalifa, a Sunni who succeeded his father in 2002. But in the wake of the dramatic events elsewhere in the region, the protests have gained momentum and turned violent. In an effort to quell the unrest, the king has announced that the regime will give every Bahraini family $2,700 in cash.

Iran:

Tens of thousands of protesters, marching in solidarity with Egyptian protesters, clashed with police in central Tehran today. Police used tear gas and beat some protesters, who chanted "Death to the dictator," referring to hardline President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. Iran's opposition has kept a low profile since a brutal June 2009 crackdown by the ruling Islamic regime, which has been in power since the 1979 revolution.

Tunisia:

In some ways, Tunisia started it all. On Dec. 17, a young man set himself on fire to protest chronic unemployment after police confiscated the fruit and vegetables he was selling without a permit. That sparked violent nationwide protests against the autocratic regime of President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali, which had been in place since 1987, and was viewed by many Tunisians as corrupt and repressive. A day after dismissing his government on January 13, Ben Ali fled by plane to Saudi Arabia.

Yemen:

On Jan. 27, 16,000 Yemenis--inspired by events in Egypt--protested economic conditions, corruption and repression in the capital city of Sana'a. A week later, after continuing demonstrations, the country's authoritarian president, Ali Abdullah Saleh, who has ruled for 32 years, said he wouldn't run for re-election in 2013, and wouldn't pass power on to his son. But the protests have raged on. On Saturday, 5,000 police used clubs to beat hundreds of protesters, some of whom chanted: "A Yemeni revolution after the Egyptian revolution." Yesterday, Saleh canceled a planned trip to the United States, citing the climate of unrest in the Middle East.

(Photo of Feb. 14 protests in Tehran via AP--though this image is not from an AP photographer, since the Iranian government has banned the U.S. wire service and other independent foreign media outlets from covering certain events in the country.)
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #1302
tinyint
Inactive

tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #1303
wakeup2nwo

Take note of what Gerald said would happen, and will happen.. recorded 3rd feb...

Gerald Celente On - Egypt

"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 03:09 PM   #1304
ganjamonster

got this e-mail from my mum today

So just to outline here – these are makeshift helmets
made by the Egyptians whilst scrapping in their current predicament.

I shall guide you through these pieces of registered non standard army kit:

Your classic 1979 ‘Tribottle rag’ helmet – a must in any type of combat

A late 80’s ‘boxhat’. The bloke next to him doesn’t appear too sure of its effectiveness

A renaissance period piece of brickwear teamed with a black and cream scarf. Textbook

Old skool 80’s broken bin helmet.
I personally love the fact he needs to lift it up to see –
does he spend the rest of the time walking in to things??Im not sure that tuna sarnie he is about to lob is gonna cause to much destruction though.

Textbook saucepaning with lifejacket combo. He does not take, ANY!!

I literally have no idea what this is.

And the winner by 100 miles -

This bloke is going to war with 2 baguettes strapped to his ears and a ham salad roll
sellotaped to his forehead. I’d def wanna be behind him if someone lobs a load of bricks at me.

"The acquisition of wealth is no longer the driving force in our lives. We work to better ourselves, and the rest of humanity. Actually, we're rather like yourself and Dr. Cochrane." Captain Jean-Luc Picard (Star Trek: First Contact) "Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is." - Jedi Master Yoda
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRAKt0GakJM
ganjamonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 03:48 PM   #1305
indolering

Default Egypt's War Machine

Ganjamonster: Great post! Fucking hilarious!
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #1306
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
ganjamonster: Great post! Fucking hilarious!

+ a lot.

Last edited by truthspoon; 15-02-2011 at 03:54 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 04:50 PM   #1307
grenadene
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjamonster View Post

This bloke is going to war with 2 baguettes strapped to his ears and a ham salad roll
sellotaped to his forehead. I’d def wanna be behind him if someone lobs a load of bricks at me.

This made me wee myself a bit
grenadene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-02-2011, 05:04 PM   #1308
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Thumbs up This sound like hope after all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/164874.html

Egyptians vow to continue protests
Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:55PM

He further said that the Egyptian revolution "is only the very beginning of a long process. We must be sure that we have civilian rule and not military rule. We must be sure that the remnants of this regime that are still in positions of power do not remain in these positions."
<civilian rule and not military rule. We must be sure that the remnants of this regime that are still in positions of power do not remain in these positions.">>

This sounds very positive great news ....

Proves to me the people of Egypt did not go back to sleep after there murdering blood-giving Solidarity ordeal to implement there wishes for there Future.

If they stick to there guns & demands & achieve this I applaud them whole hearted.

This sounds like hope for Humanity after all!

Go Egypt Go! .... I'm all the way with you & cross all my fingers & pray for you that you will succeed with you're logical Human Rights demands!

Don't let the Worlds anti Human mafia deceit or trick you .....

oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #1309
soleil

Quote:
Lara Logan, CBS Reporter and Warzone 'It Girl,' Raped Repeatedly Amid Egypt Celebration

Breaking news: South African TV journalist Lara Logan, known for her shocking good looks and ballsy knack for pushing her way to the heart of the action, was brutally and repeatedly raped while a crowd of 200 celebrated the February 11 resignation of 30-year Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.

http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2...pt_reporte.php

This was kept quiet!
soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 02:19 PM   #1310
rachelangelo
Inactive

lmfao @ the protective head gear.

I reckon the water bottle one could really work if you kept the caps on to keep the pressure up. Not sure wtf the bread guy was thinking.

Best ever post on this forum I reckon.
rachelangelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 04:39 PM   #1311
tiger77
Banned

Mubarak and the Fall of All Zionist Running Dogs!

Last edited by tiger77; 16-02-2011 at 04:39 PM.
tiger77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 01:46 AM   #1312
psketti
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganjamonster View Post

So just to outline here – these are makeshift helmets
made by the Egyptians whilst scrapping in their current predicament.

I shall guide you through these pieces of registered non standard army kit:

Your classic 1979 ‘Tribottle rag’ helmet – a must in any type of combat

A late 80’s ‘boxhat’. The bloke next to him doesn’t appear too sure of its effectiveness

A renaissance period piece of brickwear teamed with a black and cream scarf. Textbook

Old skool 80’s broken bin helmet.
I personally love the fact he needs to lift it up to see –
does he spend the rest of the time walking in to things??Im not sure that tuna sarnie he is about to lob is gonna cause to much destruction though.

Textbook saucepaning with lifejacket combo. He does not take, ANY!!

I love you for this post
psketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2011, 02:14 AM   #1313
indolering

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger77 View Post
Mubarak and the Fall of All Zionist Running Dogs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok_ITfeUEY8
retrieve link
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2011, 06:01 PM   #1314
bush doctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by phildee3 View Post
Seeds were always free - and will be again.

What do you think this revolution is all about - just replacing one regime with another?

It's not.

This is the big one!!!

How do you make an implication without rhetoric?

(btw - I've never paid for a fuck in my life )
For the record shilldee Not paid a penny either!!!,the shipping co's I worked for did the paying with the sheets, towels, soap, food, cargo etc etc etc now THATS