Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 07-12-2007, 02:03 AM   #1
greenleaf
Banned

Default Is it wrong to like/listen to Illuminati members?

I know there are a lot of so called dis-informants and spiritual people claiming to give messages of the future and I try to listen to all of them and decide what I want to agree with and then look into the subject deeper...

I ask the main question as i LIKE listening to the odd bit of classical music in between my 'The Doors' & Guns'n'Roses' & 'Slipknot'... and I've heard through researching and watching clips that Tchaikovsky was a member..yet he happens to be a favourite (as well as Beethoven) and I also found that 'certain groups' claimed it helped young children become 'brighter'.. was this a ploy just to get me to make my kids listen to it (like they would allow it anyway..lol).

Now with new threads with extra info..I find that Harmonics are are main influence in certain experiments, so now I ask myself.. "Am I safe?" given my chosen listening pleasure.

Please reply spiritually and openly

Last edited by greenleaf; 07-12-2007 at 02:06 AM.
greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 02:13 AM   #2
edro9494

Yeah man i hear you. I still love to listen to my classic rock and heavy metal. I'd say it's alrights as long as you have the awareness of its dangers.
edro9494 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 03:51 AM   #3
king

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post
I know there are a lot of so called dis-informants and spiritual people claiming to give messages of the future and I try to listen to all of them and decide what I want to agree with and then look into the subject deeper...

I ask the main question as i LIKE listening to the odd bit of classical music in between my 'The Doors' & Guns'n'Roses' & 'Slipknot'... and I've heard through researching and watching clips that Tchaikovsky was a member..yet he happens to be a favourite (as well as Beethoven) and I also found that 'certain groups' claimed it helped young children become 'brighter'.. was this a ploy just to get me to make my kids listen to it (like they would allow it anyway..lol).

Now with new threads with extra info..I find that Harmonics are are main influence in certain experiments, so now I ask myself.. "Am I safe?" given my chosen listening pleasure.

i think that this "illuminati" (masonic) crap is blown way out of proportions, to the outer space. we made them look like superman, yet absolutely evil people

i mean, many great people were members of "illuminated" societies. i bet you many of the people here, if given chance would join those societies too.

just because someone is a member it does not mean that he is evil.
take Mozart for example -- his music was absolutely incredible.

Manley Hall- wrote The Lost Keys of Freemasonry in 1923, it was written when he was barely 21 years of age - and some thirty one (31) years before he became a Mason!

Mayo, Dr. Charles - One of the brothers who began the world-famous Mayo Clinic,

Maytag, Fredrick - Headed the company which produced farm equipment, the now little-known Maytag car and the first washing machine capable of being operated by an outside power source

Mellon, Andrew - Financier, public official, philanthropist; He helped found the Union Trust Company of Pittsburgh (1898), the Gulf Oil Corporation (1895), the Pittsburgh Coal Company (1899), the Aluminum Company of America, and the company that built the Panama Canal locks. He served as Secretary of the Treasury under three presidents and stressed policies aimed at reducing the national debt. He forged agreements with European governments for repayment of their World War I debts and served as ambassador to Britain (1932--33). In 1913 he established the Mellon Institute for Industrial Research and he endowed the National Gallery of Art (1937).

Olds, Ransom E. - American automobile inventor and manufacturer. Founded the Olds Motor Company which produced the Oldsmobile.

Thomas, Dave - Founder of the very popular Wendy's Restaurants, publicly he was the grandfatherly star of commercials. Both privately and publicly, however, he did extensive work promoting the cause of orphans, something he had been in his own youth. The hamburgers at Wendy's are square as a reminder of Dave's motto: "Never cut corners." Dave was active in the Scottish Rite Philanthropies including their Children's Hospital program. His mentor in the restaurant business was another Mason, Col. Harland Sanders of Kentucky Fried Chicken fame.

Quote:
"How does somebody know if a person is a Mason or not?". The answer is simple: because they're proud to say that they are - and since Masonry is not a "secret organization" as some would have you believe, then it's pretty easy! The exception would be in those places where totalitarian, repressive government restricts the human rights of freedom. To admit that one is a freedom in such circumstances could result in death.

--

"Isn't a Mason bound to answer truthfully when asked if they're a Mason?" a recent online poster asked? The answer is: no more than a person when asked if they're a member of the Anglican Church or the National Rifle Association. However, except for those parts of the world where persecution would subject a member or his family to potential harm, most Masons are proud to have others know of their involvement - as this list attests!

see, this is a short list, they are not all evil, doing evil deeds.

I am not promoting any of them, i am just trying to point out that many of masons were just regular people who did good things. it is altogether different issue how/what those high masons do to enslave the people.
king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 04:53 AM   #4
octopusrex

Good grief.

The world without Beethoven!
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 06:25 AM   #5
adimon

Great posts these guys! Nice one king!

To be honest, Mozart is pretty much the most incredible musician the world has ever known, and The Magic Flute is one of his best works. Who cares if he's a mason and the opera is about Masonic issues?

To answer the OP, how can you know for sure whether or not someone is Illuminati? A lot of people get accused on this forum - including many celebrities but also forum members. If someone is the Chairman of Halliburton then my view is they are fair game. If they're Jimmy Saville, what difference does it make?

SHOCK: Jimmy Saville is a mason! And as the first man ever to mix two vinyl records simultaneously, he invented dance music and hiphop and thus began the attempt to corrupt the minds of the youth by TPTB! Look out kids, Jimmy's coming to get ya!
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:26 AM   #6
spiraltrance

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenleaf View Post

Your probably safer listening to Tchaikovsky than Doors/Guns and Roses or Slipknot. Music is definitely a tool that's used to dumb people down and as a general rule if it's being played on MTV, the mainstream media or is designed for the mass populace, i.e. all rock/r+b/rap, it probably contains 'harmonics' that will lower your vibration and should be avoided.
spiraltrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:45 AM   #7
synak

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiraltrance View Post
...it probably contains 'harmonics' that will lower your vibration and should be avoided.
QFT
Buying in just like a bunch of fools
Time is ticking and we can't go back (my oh my)

- Ana, We Are
synak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:11 AM   #8
rossus

all music is drugs.... perhaps in some of the purest forms.
i don't think it's that bad to listen to the music you like...
but it's important to be aware, how the music makes you feel...

and if you don't like how the music make you feel, then perhaps you should consider not listen to it anymore.

i love the band for example,
but i hardly listen to it much as i don't like feeling all "hyper"

i think music and movies, illuminati influenced... or not...
they always have some effect on the mind... because it promotes an opinion and stimulates certain feelings.
but living around people also has an effect on the mind, for the same reason...
so you just can't escape mind manipulation.

i guess a lot of it boils down to, how aware you are of yourself...
and how easy you let your mind get influenced.

"Throw away profit and greed, and there won't be any thieves." - Laozi

Last edited by rossus; 07-12-2007 at 10:18 AM.
rossus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 09:49 PM   #9
steevo
Inactive

Freemasons are corruct, end of story. Their corruption prevents any fairness in society.
"Is it wrong to like/listen to Illuminati members ?", well that depends on if you want to contribute the downfall of society, the downfall of you and your family, children, grandchildren, friends etc etc
steevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:09 PM   #10
megafish33

Thumbs up

Music n' masonary have given you the threads of modern society for better or worse.

Is it wrong to like/listen to 'Illuminati' members? I don't know... in the grand scheme of things, if you have a toilet that flushes, running water, and the Internet, you pretty much ARE the Illuminati compared to the rest of the world. It's all relative. Listen to whatever makes you feel good, empowered, and in love.
megafish33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:28 PM   #11
freedomnonfighter

I don't think it's fair - or healthy - to judge/concern the entire group, rather than the individuals that make up the group.

Upon thinking that "Freemasons are inherently evil, they're all evil, blahblah" - that then lumps up everyone who was ever associated with Freemasonry as an evil person. Is that correct, fair, useful, or healthy thinking?

There may be some pretty shitty people involved, but then there are the Manly P Halls that are very beneficial and well-meaning people.

When you listen to Beethoven, to Mozart, etc... how does it FEEL to you? Does it feel great? Beautiful? Peaceful? Relaxing? Does it help you during your perceived hard times, bad moods?

If so, what's the problem?

This is like not liking turkey - rather, deep down, HATING turkey. You absolutely abhor the taste and smell of turkey. Then one day someone hands you some food, and tells you it is the most delectable chicken they've ever had. You eat, and swear it is the best tasting thing you have ever eaten - only to find out later it was turkey

When the mind does not project its false images or concepts upon the things you experience, then, and only then, can you truly experience - and experience things for what they are and are to YOU, rather than the conditioned mind.
freedomnonfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:04 AM   #12
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomnonfighter View Post
I don't think it's fair - or healthy - to judge/concern the entire group, rather than the individuals that make up the group.

Upon thinking that "Freemasons are inherently evil, they're all evil, blahblah" - that then lumps up everyone who was ever associated with Freemasonry as an evil person. Is that correct, fair, useful, or healthy thinking?

There may be some pretty shitty people involved, but then there are the Manly P Halls that are very beneficial and well-meaning people.

When you listen to Beethoven, to Mozart, etc... how does it FEEL to you? Does it feel great? Beautiful? Peaceful? Relaxing? Does it help you during your perceived hard times, bad moods?

If so, what's the problem?

This is like not liking turkey - rather, deep down, HATING turkey. You absolutely abhor the taste and smell of turkey. Then one day someone hands you some food, and tells you it is the most delectable chicken they've ever had. You eat, and swear it is the best tasting thing you have ever eaten - only to find out later it was turkey

When the mind does not project its false images or concepts upon the things you experience, then, and only then, can you truly experience - and experience things for what they are and are to YOU, rather than the conditioned mind.
Freemasons are a network of men who wish to contol everything for their own personal gain and agenda. Anyone who has any real influence (or who is EXPECTED to have any influence in the future) may be approached or considered and may be asked if they want to join. Why do you think that is ?

Last edited by steevo; 08-12-2007 at 12:08 AM. Reason: added the words "or considered"
Old 08-12-2007, 12:33 AM   #13
freedomnonfighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by steevo View Post
Freemasons are a network of men who wish to contol everything for their own personal gain and agenda. Anyone who has any real influence (or who is EXPECTED to have any influence in the future) may be approached or considered and may be asked if they want to join. Why do you think that is ?
Yes, Mozart must have been hell-bent on world domination!

I'd suggest not to believe everything you read / are told

Do you believe everyone in the American government is 'evil' as well?

What about Wal-Mart? Do you think everyone working for Wal-Mart is the same?

Read my post again Or King's - about judging an entire group, rather than the individuals that form the group itself. It would be like judging a family, ignoring the intricate uniqueness of each individual within. Or a clique at school of all the popular kids. Are they all the same? Perhaps there are one or two kids in it that are using that group to spread some of his artwork, or his essays on the human predicament. Maybe one of those is simply depressed and looking for fulfillment? You honestly can't be sure, can you? So you can't, sincerely, lump all together and say "Everyone in that clique is a self-righteous asshole trying to control all the activities of all the other students"

As per Freemasonry, to think you - an outsider - totally understand that entire franchise and its sole purpose (if there even is one), and can sum it up in two sentences, is really quite amazing.

Are those in the lower degrees in it for the control of everything? Do you really believe that? What about Manly P Hall, of the 32/33rd degrees IIRC, did he have the same motivation of absolute tyranny? How do you know? Did you know Manly personally? Have deep discussions with him about his ambitions, his thoughts and feelings? Have you even read any of his books or watched / listen to any of his many lectures?

edit;

Don't get me wrong, I'm neither defending nor promoting Freemasonry. Nor am I denying Freemasonry's role in shaping world cult-ure. I'm merely stating that you cannot judge the reasons and motives of all within the group, or the group of all within, as the ambitions and motivations of the members decide that of the whole.

Things aren't as 'dualistically' simple as they seem.

Last edited by freedomnonfighter; 08-12-2007 at 12:40 AM.
freedomnonfighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 12:46 AM   #14
steevo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomnonfighter View Post
Yes, Mozart must have been hell-bent on world domination!

I'd suggest not to believe everything you read / are told

Do you believe everyone in the American government is 'evil' as well?

What about Wal-Mart? Do you think everyone working for Wal-Mart is the same?

Read my post again Or King's - about judging an entire group, rather than the individuals that form the group itself. It would be like judging a family, ignoring the intricate uniqueness of each individual within. Or a clique at school of all the popular kids. Are they all the same? Perhaps there are one or two kids in it that are using that group to spread some of his artwork, or his essays on the human predicament. Maybe one of those is simply depressed and looking for fulfillment? You honestly can't be sure, can you? So you can't, sincerely, lump all together and say "Everyone in that clique is a self-righteous asshole trying to control all the activities of all the other students"

As per Freemasonry, to think you - an outsider - totally understand that entire franchise and its sole purpose (if there even is one), and can sum it up in two sentences, is really quite amazing.

Are those in the lower degrees in it for the control of everything? Do you really believe that? What about Manly P Hall, of the 32/33rd degrees IIRC, did he have the same motivation of absolute tyranny? How do you know? Did you know Manly personally? Have deep discussions with him about his ambitions, his thoughts and feelings? Have you even read any of his books or watched / listen to any of his many lectures?
Freemasonary is a network of corrupt individuals. Mozart MAY have been one I dont know but unless he was stupid, he DID KNOW that the actions of freemasonary is totally corrupt. Most of them stay loyal to freemasonary due to the huge benefits of being a mason and the extra status, and maybe because of fear.

Every freemason knows that freemasonary is corrupt. So they are all guilty. Some may break out and should be commended, but they all know the score.