Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2007, 02:38 PM   #1
phantom
Senior Member
 
phantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 833
Likes: 10 (3 Posts)
Thumbs up Why I don't believe anybody was gassed in Dachau.

This is why I don't believe anybody was gassed in Dachau.

We are told that Dachau had four gas chambers that were used for delousing and one that was built for genocide, yet when searching the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum it clearly states this:

"In 1942, the crematorium area was constructed next to the main camp. It included the old crematorium and the new crematorium (Barrack X) with a gas chamber. There is no credible evidence that the gas chamber in Barrack X was used to murder human beings. Instead, prisoners underwent "selection"; those who were judged too sick or weak to continue working were sent to the Hartheim "euthanasia" killing center near Linz, Austria. Several thousand Dachau prisoners were murdered at Hartheim. Further, the SS used the firing range and the gallows in the crematoria area as killing sites for prisoners."

"No credible evidence". Does that mean the USHMM is saying, anyone who claims to have witnessed people going into the gas chambers or who claim to have helped drag the bodies out of the gas chamber and put them in the crematoria at Dachau are, possibly, telling lies?

When searching through the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site I found this:

"Still preserved today are the first crematorium built in 1940 and the so-called barrack X, built in 1942/43. The gas chamber installed in barrack X was never put into operation for the planned mass extermination."

"Never put into operation". In other words, it was never used to kill anyone. So anyone claiming to have witnessed people going into the gas chambers or who claim to have helped drag the bodies out of the gas chamber and put them in the crematoria at Dachau must be telling lies.

Here is the text from the Dachau Guidebook

In 1942 a gas chamber was also built in the Dachau concentration camp, but inexplicably, it was never used. It was located within the new crematorium, a larger building whose construction with four ovens became necessary when the first crematorium, which had only one oven, proved inadequate.

"It was never used". In other words, Nobody was killed by gas. So anyone claiming to have witnessed people going into the gas chambers or who claim to have helped drag the bodies out of the gas chamber and put them in the crematoria at Dachau are indeed telling lies.

Now, below is a picture taken from inside the homicidal gas chamber at Dachau. Notice the sign on the right hand side of the room. The sign was written in five languages and used to say Designed as a shower-room, never used as a Gas chamber. but it was removed in 2003.

Dachau gas chamber, May 2001


You can see the sign in this youtube video at 7-minutes 49-seconds and it clearly states in English: Designed as a shower-room, never used as a Gas chamber.


And here is a picture of the sign taken in 1998


And another one taken from holocaust-history.org

Multi-language sign outside of Dachau homicidal chamber.


Just to recap:

We had the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site both telling us the gas chamber at Dachau was never used to kill anybody. The Dachau Guidebook also pointed out that the gas chamber was never used to kill anyone as well as the sign that used to stand inside the gas chamber.

Is there anything else I can find that will lead me to believe no one was gassed at Dachau? Just as the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site have claimed?

Let’s see!

Dachau is on German soil.

In a letter published in a January issue of The Stars and Stripes, a newspaper for US military service personnel, Simon Wiesenthal re-confirmed, in passing, that "there were no extermination camps on German soil" during the Second World War. He made the identical statement in a letter published in the April 1975 issue of the British periodical Books and Bookmen.

Dachau is on German soil and if we are to believe Simon Wiesenthal then if is fair to say that even he would agree that no one was gassed at Dachau.

Here is another statement backing up Wiesenthal.

Stephen F. Pinter, who served as a lawyer for the War Department of the United States in the occupation forces in Germany and Austria for six years after the war. He made the following statement in the most widely read American Catholic magazine, Our Sunday Visitor, for June 14, 1959:

"I was in Dachau for 17 months after the war, as a U.S. War Department Attorney, and can state that there was no gas chamber at Dachau. What was shown to visitors and sightseers there and erroneously described as a gas chamber was a crematory. Nor was there a gas chamber in any of the other concentration camps in Germany. We were told that there was a gas chamber at Auschwitz, but since that was in the Russian zone of occupation, we were not permitted to investigate since the Russians would not permit it. From what I was able to determine during six postwar years in Germany and Austria, there were a number of Jews killed, but the figure of a million was certainly never reached. I interviewed thousands of Jews, former inmates of concentration camps in Germany and Austria, and consider myself as well qualified as any man on this subject."

Reading through scrapbookpages.com there is a piece at the bottom of the page that says:

One of the most famous inmates at Dachau, Dr. Johannes Neuhäusler who was a Catholic Bishop, wrote the following on page 17 of his book "What was it like in the Concentration Camp at Dachau?":

"Also behind the wire fence was the camp crematorium. At first it was housed in a wooden barrack, later in a stone building built by Polish Catholic priests, to whom the building trade had been taught. This crematorium was located in a small forest on the west side quite close to the camp. The prevailing wind was from the west and consequently the smell of burning corpses filled the camp, reminding the prisoners of their approaching end and adding immeasurably to their despair.

With the new crematorium a gas chamber was also connected. The whole construction of the crematorium with its gas chamber was completed in 1943. It contained an "undressing room", a "shower bath", and a "mortuary". The "showers" were metal traps which had no pipelines for a supply of poisonous gas. This gas chamber was never set in action in Dachau. Only the dead were brought to the crematorium for "burning", no living for "gassing".

Stay tuned, there is more to come on Dachau and it's alledged genocidal gas chamber.
__________________
I did not come to the conclusion that the holocaust was a fraud because of what the revisionists said, I came to the conclusion because of what the holocaust historians said themselves!

Last edited by phantom; 04-12-2007 at 02:48 PM.
phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2007, 06:08 PM   #2
phantom
Senior Member
 
phantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 833
Likes: 10 (3 Posts)
Default

Here is one of the early reports that people were being gassed in the gas chamber(s) at Dachau.

The picture below was taken at Dachau in 1945 and was reported to be that of the homicidal gas chamber(s). This picture was provided by the US Army and published on the cover of Life Magazine with the caption:

"Gas chamber(s), conveniently located to the crematory, are examined by a soldier of the U.S. Seventh Army. These chamber(s) were used by Nazi guards for killing prisoners of the infamous Dachau concentration camp."


But we know today, that no one claims these gas chambers were used to kill anyone because they are delousing chambers.

Today a sign over these "gas chambers" tells visitors that these rooms were "Fumigation cubicles"
[IMG]

I assume the doors have been painted because the skull and cross bones and the words Vorsicht, Careful . . . G A S, Lebensgefahr, Danger to Life and Nicht Offenen, Do Not Open, have been painted over.

And here's a funny thing I just stumbled across. Even the tour guides cannot get thier story straight.

The story of Dachau, as told to tourists

Information given to tourists about the gas chamber at Dachau varies according to who is guiding the tour. Some guides tell visitors that the gas chamber was never used, while others maintain that the gas chamber was used a few times.

Some guides say that the gas came through the fake shower heads,


but others tell visitors that gas pellets were poured onto the floor through two openings on the east wall of the gas chamber.



Even the tour guides cannot get their stories straight.
__________________
I did not come to the conclusion that the holocaust was a fraud because of what the revisionists said, I came to the conclusion because of what the holocaust historians said themselves!

Last edited by phantom; 04-12-2007 at 06:10 PM.
phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 12:42 AM   #3
lilly555
Senior Member
 
lilly555's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Indiana, USA
Posts: 840
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

i went to the dachau concentration camp in the year 2000
i remember that they had the alledged ovens where they burn the people after they were gassed...it was sick
__________________
hi
lilly555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:15 AM   #4
king
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,326
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

next thing we know they will say that Hitler was a good guy.

this "holocaust never happened" and "NAZIs never gassed people" sure seems as an blatant attempt to invoke hatred towards Jews, who will be once more blamed for all ills of the world.

we need to put our thinking caps on and ask
"who benefits" by us believing that holocaust story is pure B.S.?

meanwhile, Zionists (that have nothing to do with Jews as they are progeny of Egyptian cults) are laughing at us, thinking how stupid we are.

I never went to Dachau, but i heard the stories from my grandparents who heard it from survivors.

Hitler's Reich was evil, why otherwise would they kill in cold blood all "undesirables", all that are below their "eugenics standards"?

just ask Europeans who survived WWII if the genocide was real, and was it real for not only Jews but the rest of people/nations.
king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:43 AM   #5
adimon
Senior Member
 
adimon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inland Empire
Posts: 3,440
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by king View Post
we need to put our thinking caps on and ask
"who benefits" by us believing that holocaust story is pure B.S.?
Those who wish to legitimise the Third Reich in order to reintroduce elements of it with an aim to further unbalance international relations.
__________________
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 01:56 AM   #6
seanx
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 14,480
Likes: 68 (42 Posts)
Default

it's sick that this thread is being aired here.

This guy since he joined is posting nothing but these posts.

Surely there is a more appropriate section it can be put in - but not
in the general section.
seanx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 02:07 AM   #7
adimon
Senior Member
 
adimon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inland Empire
Posts: 3,440
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilly555 View Post
i went to the dachau concentration camp in the year 2000
i remember that they had the alledged ovens where they burn the people after they were gassed...it was sick
Yes it is, Lilly555. And the ovens aren't alleged - nobody denies the bodies were burnt there.

Some historians disagree with the evidence collected at the time and have since claimed that they were delousing rooms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
it's sick that this thread is being aired here.

This guy since he joined is posting nothing but these posts.

Surely there is a more appropriate section it can be put in - but not
in the general section.
I agree, and have made this point to admin a few times, but they don't want to create a new section. My view is they should all be moved to the rant room, but there we are.

Yes, phantom is very adamant about putting across his revisionist view point.
__________________
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 10:21 AM   #8
phantom
Senior Member
 
phantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 833
Likes: 10 (3 Posts)
Default

Hi lilly555

Quote:
i went to the dachau concentration camp in the year 2000 i remember that they had the alledged ovens where they burn the people after they were gassed...it was sick
If you went to Dachau in 2000, you would have seen the sign in the shower-room/gas chamber that clearly stated: Designed as a shower-room, never used as a Gas chamber. Do you remember seeing it?

I am not saying that people were not cremated in the ovens, of course they were. Did you know that Dachau suffered several typhus epidemics (like in most camps) in the years it was open and many people died. The typhus epidemics became a serious problem due to overcrowding, poor sanitary conditions and insufficient provisions and a lot of people were dying. Even the liberators were treating camp inmates for typhus when they took over the camp in 1945.

Because the allies bombed all the train lines leading to the camps, no food or medicine was reaching the camps during the final months of the war and many inmates starved to death or died of disease. There is no figure for those who starved to death, one can only imagine that the number was in the thousands. Since January 1, 1945, 15,000 prisoners had died of typhus.

There were so many people dying from hunger and disease, the cremation ovens could not handle the overwhelming death rate. Hence the pictures of all the dead bodies piled up all over the camp.
__________________
I did not come to the conclusion that the holocaust was a fraud because of what the revisionists said, I came to the conclusion because of what the holocaust historians said themselves!
phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 10:55 AM   #9
phantom
Senior Member
 
phantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 833
Likes: 10 (3 Posts)
Default

Hi king

Quote:
next thing we know they will say that Hitler was a good guy.
You won't here that from me.

Quote:
this "holocaust never happened" and "NAZIs never gassed people" sure seems as an blatant attempt to invoke hatred towards Jews, who will be once more blamed for all ills of the world.
That is a straw man argument. It has nothing to do with hating the jewish people, it has everything to do with getting the facts straight.

Quote:
we need to put our thinking caps on and ask
"who benefits" by us believing that holocaust story is pure B.S.?
With your thinking cap on, who do you believe benefits from believing the holocaust was bullshit? What is one to gain from such a belief?

Quote:
meanwhile, Zionists (that have nothing to do with Jews as they are progeny of Egyptian cults) are laughing at us, thinking how stupid we are.
Zionism is a racist ideology and the Talmud is full of jewish racism towards Non-Jews.

Quote:
I never went to Dachau, but i heard the stories from my grandparents who heard it from survivors.
I wonder what your grandparents were told. Are we to believe that prisoners at Dachau were allowed to walk freely throughout the camp where they could witness the gas chamber working? I doubt it.

Quote:
Hitler's Reich was evil, why otherwise would they kill in cold blood all "undesirables", all that are below their "eugenics standards"?
War is evil. The Russians were far worse than the Nazis yet no one talks about the slaughter they carried out against the German people. The Americans starved hundreds of thousands, if not millions of German prisoners to death in camps after the war, yet we don't hear about that either.

It doesn't make sense to kill all "undesirables" when their man power could be used to help fight the war by putting them to work for the Nazis military industrial complex, as the Nazis did during the war.


Quote:
just ask Europeans who survived WWII if the genocide was real, and was it real for not only Jews but the rest of people/nations.
How would Europeans know if the genocide claims were real or just allied propaganda? As I have stated, there is not one shred of evidence linking Hitler to a planned genocide. It was pure propaganda spread by the Russians, British and Americans.
__________________
I did not come to the conclusion that the holocaust was a fraud because of what the revisionists said, I came to the conclusion because of what the holocaust historians said themselves!
phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 10:59 AM   #10
phantom
Senior Member
 
phantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 833
Likes: 10 (3 Posts)
Default

Hi adimon

Quote:
Those who wish to legitimise the Third Reich in order to reintroduce elements of it with an aim to further unbalance international relations.
And just who are "those" people or organisations you talk about who wish to legitimise the Third Reich in order to reintroduce elements of it with an aim to further unbalance international relations?
__________________
I did not come to the conclusion that the holocaust was a fraud because of what the revisionists said, I came to the conclusion because of what the holocaust historians said themselves!
phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:09 AM   #11
phantom
Senior Member
 
phantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 833
Likes: 10 (3 Posts)
Default

Hi seanx

Quote:
it's sick that this thread is being aired here.

This guy since he joined is posting nothing but these posts.

Surely there is a more appropriate section it can be put in - but not
in the general section.
What is sick about this thread being aired here?

I am not only posting about the holocaust, you are wrong. Look at what else I have posted that has nothing to do with the holocaust.

Why shouldn't this post or any other holocaust post not be allowed in the general forum?
__________________
I did not come to the conclusion that the holocaust was a fraud because of what the revisionists said, I came to the conclusion because of what the holocaust historians said themselves!
phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:12 AM   #12
daria
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,114
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom View Post
This is why I don't believe anybody was gassed in Dachau.

We are told that Dachau had four gas chambers that were used for delousing and one that was built for genocide, yet when searching the [url=http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/article.php?lang=en&ModuleId=10005214]United States Holocaust Memorial Museum[/media] it clearly states this:

"In 1942, the crematorium area was constructed next to the main camp. It included the old crematorium and the new crematorium (Barrack X) with a gas chamber. There is no credible evidence that the gas chamber in Barrack X was used to murder human beings. Instead, prisoners underwent "selection"; those who were judged too sick or weak to continue working were sent to the Hartheim "euthanasia" killing center near Linz, Austria. Several thousand Dachau prisoners were murdered at Hartheim. Further, the SS used the firing range and the gallows in the crematoria area as killing sites for prisoners."

"No credible evidence". Does that mean the [url=http://www.ushmm.org]USHMM[/media] is saying, anyone who claims to have witnessed people going into the gas chambers or who claim to have helped drag the bodies out of the gas chamber and put them in the crematoria at Dachau are, possibly, telling lies?

When searching through the [url=http://www.kz-gedenkstaette-dachau.de/englisch/frame/vr.htm]Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site[/media] I found this:

"Still preserved today are the first crematorium built in 1940 and the so-called barrack X, built in 1942/43. The gas chamber installed in barrack X was never put into operation for the planned mass extermination."

"Never put into operation". In other words, it was never used to kill anyone. So anyone claiming to have witnessed people going into the gas chambers or who claim to have helped drag the bodies out of the gas chamber and put them in the crematoria at Dachau must be telling lies.

Here is the text from the [url=http://www.scrapbookpages.com/Dachau/DachauGuidebookText.html]Dachau Guidebook[/media]

In 1942 a gas chamber was also built in the Dachau concentration camp, but inexplicably, it was never used. It was located within the new crematorium, a larger building whose construction with four ovens became necessary when the first crematorium, which had only one oven, proved inadequate.

"It was never used". In other words, Nobody was killed by gas. So anyone claiming to have witnessed people going into the gas chambers or who claim to have helped drag the bodies out of the gas chamber and put them in the crematoria at Dachau are indeed telling lies.

Now, below is a picture taken from inside the homicidal gas chamber at Dachau. Notice the sign on the right hand side of the room. The sign was written in five languages and used to say Designed as a shower-room, never used as a Gas chamber. but it was removed in 2003.

[url=ttp://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/GasChamber/interior00.html]Dachau gas chamber, May 2001[/media]


You can see the sign in this youtube video at 7-minutes 49-seconds and it clearly states in English: Designed as a shower-room, never used as a Gas chamber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZnAGhwyIfY

And here is a picture of the sign taken in 1998


And another one taken from [url=http://www.holocaust-history.org/dachau-gas-chambers/photo.cgi?25]holocaust-history.org[/media]

Multi-language sign outside of Dachau homicidal chamber.


Just to recap:

We had the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site both telling us the gas chamber at Dachau was never used to kill anybody. The Dachau Guidebook also pointed out that the gas chamber was never used to kill anyone as well as the sign that used to stand inside the gas chamber.

Is there anything else I can find that will lead me to believe no one was gassed at Dachau? Just as the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum and the Dachau Concentration Camp Memorial Site have claimed?

Let’s see!

Dachau is on German soil.

In a letter published in a January issue of The Stars and Stripes, a newspaper for US military service personnel, Simon Wiesenthal re-confirmed, in passing, that "there were no extermination camps on German soil" during the Second World War. He made the identical statement in a letter published in the April 1975 issue of the British periodical Books and Bookmen.

Dachau is on German soil and if we are to believe Simon Wiesenthal then if is fair to say that even he would agree that no one was gassed at Dachau.

Here is another statement backing up Wiesenthal.

Stephen F. Pinter, who served as a lawyer for the War Department of the United States in the occupation forces in Germany and Austria for six years after the war. He made the following statement in the most widely read American Catholic magazine, Our Sunday Visitor, for June 14, 1959:

"I was in Dachau for 17 months after the war, as a U.S. War Department Attorney, and can state that there was no gas chamber at Dachau. What was shown to visitors and sightseers there and erroneously described as a gas chamber was a crematory. Nor was there a gas chamber in any of the other concentration camps in Germany. We were told that there was a gas chamber at Auschwitz, but since that was in the Russian zone of occupation, we were not permitted to investigate since the Russians would not permit it. From what I was able to determine during six postwar years in Germany and Austria, there were a number of Jews killed, but the figure of a million was certainly never reached. I interviewed thousands of Jews, former inmates of concentration camps in Germany and Austria, and consider myself as well qualified as any man on this subject."

Reading through [url=http://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/DachauTrials/MartinGottfriedWeiss06.html]scrapbookpages.com[/media] there is a piece at the bottom of the page that says:

One of the most famous inmates at Dachau, Dr. Johannes Neuhäusler who was a Catholic Bishop, wrote the following on page 17 of his book "What was it like in the Concentration Camp at Dachau?":

"Also behind the wire fence was the camp crematorium. At first it was housed in a wooden barrack, later in a stone building built by Polish Catholic priests, to whom the building trade had been taught. This crematorium was located in a small forest on the west side quite close to the camp. The prevailing wind was from the west and consequently the smell of burning corpses filled the camp, reminding the prisoners of their approaching end and adding immeasurably to their despair.

With the new crematorium a gas chamber was also connected. The whole construction of the crematorium with its gas chamber was completed in 1943. It contained an "undressing room", a "shower bath", and a "mortuary". The "showers" were metal traps which had no pipelines for a supply of poisonous gas. This gas chamber was never set in action in Dachau. Only the dead were brought to the crematorium for "burning", no living for "gassing".

Stay tuned, there is more to come on Dachau and it's alledged genocidal gas chamber.
Phantom,

The pictures you posted say disguised.
You say designed. ??
daria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:17 AM   #13
phantom
Senior Member
 
phantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 833
Likes: 10 (3 Posts)
Default

adimon -
Quote:
I agree, and have made this point to admin a few times, but they don't want to create a new section. My view is they should all be moved to the rant room, but there we are.

Yes, phantom is very adamant about putting across his revisionist view point.
Why should holocaust posts be moved to the rant room?

Of course I like to get my views across, no matter what the subject. Arn't you doing the same thing? Just because I have views that don't match the mainstream holocaust reports, does that mean I should shut my mouth and say nothing?

The holocaust, just like 9/11, needs to be investigated fully, to get to the bottom of things.
__________________
I did not come to the conclusion that the holocaust was a fraud because of what the revisionists said, I came to the conclusion because of what the holocaust historians said themselves!
phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 11:23 AM   #14
phantom
Senior Member
 
phantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 833
Likes: 10 (3 Posts)
Default

Hi daria

Thanks for pointing that out. I will not make that mistake again.

Whether it was designed as a gas chamber or disguised as a shower-room, the fact still remains, it was never used for genocide.
__________________
I did not come to the conclusion that the holocaust was a fraud because of what the revisionists said, I came to the conclusion because of what the holocaust historians said themselves!
phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 06:55 PM   #15
phantom
Senior Member
 
phantom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 833
Likes: 10 (3 Posts)
Default

The following letter appeared in the Hamburg weekly Die Zeit under the headline "Keine Vergasung in Dachau." It appeared in the German edition of August 19, 1960, and in the US edition of August 26, 1960 (p. 14). Dr. Broszat writes in the name of the prestigious Institute for Contemporary History (Institut für Zeitgeschichte).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neither in Dachau nor in Bergen-Belsen nor in Buchenwald were Jews or other prisoners gassed. The gas chamber in Dachau was never entirely finished or put "into operation." Hundreds of thousands of prisoners who perished in Dachau and other concentration camps in the Old Reich were victims, above all, of the catastrophic hygienic and provisioning conditions: according to official SS statistics, during the twelve months from July 1942 through June 1943 alone, 110,812 persons died of disease and hunger in all of the concentration camps of the Reich. The mass extermination of the Jews by gassing began in 1941-1942 and occurred exclusively in a few facilities selected and equipped with appropriate technical installations, above all in the occupied Polish territory (but at no place in the Old Reich) (aber nirgends im Altreich) in Auschwitz-Birkenau, in Sobibor on the Bug, in Treblinka, Chelmno and Belzec.

It is at those places, but not in Bergen-Belsen, Dachau or Buchenwald, where the mass extermination facilities, spoken of in your article, were built and disguised as shower baths or disinfection rooms. This necessary differentiation does not, of course, change anything regarding the criminal character of the facility that was the concentration camp. However, it may perhaps help eliminate the annoying confusion that arises from the fact that some ineducable people make use of a few arguments that, while correct, are polemically torn from the context, and that, rushing to respond to them are other people who, although they have the correct overall view, rely upon false or mistaken information.

Dr. M. Broszat
Institute for Contemporary History
Munich
__________________
I did not come to the conclusion that the holocaust was a fraud because of what the revisionists said, I came to the conclusion because of what the holocaust historians said themselves!
phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 09:00 PM   #16
ssyx
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Posts: 393
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanx View Post
it's sick that this thread is being aired here.

This guy since he joined is posting nothing but these posts.

Surely there is a more appropriate section it can be put in - but not
in the general section.
Is this the appropriate section or not?
I don't know, but I am yet to see anybody come close to rebutting what phantom is saying.
Lots of outrage, little substance.

I am open to everything and am surprised more people here seem to be closed on this subject.

There is no reason to move these posts to the rantroom either.
Agree or disagree, phantom is not ranting.
ssyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 10:19 PM   #17
adimon
Senior Member
 
adimon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inland Empire
Posts: 3,440
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssyx View Post
I am yet to see anybody come close to rebutting what phantom is saying.
Well thats because instead of reading posts by someone who has seen the gas chambers with his own eyes, you felt happier trying to prove some point about my mistaken interpretation of Gravesend.

If you have a look at the other 'Holohoax' thread you'll see that I make a number of points to Phantom which he never answers, only dismisses, and then whines when I won't waste my time putting together a historical reading list for someone who disrespects me and wastes my time.
__________________
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2007, 11:28 PM   #18
john white
Premier Subscribers
 
john white's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 7,137
Likes: 102 (70 Posts)
Default

We are not in the habit of Rant rooming threads based soley on the POV that thread represents

We are also aware that there is legitimate scope for questioning the Holocaust History

I'm less convinced that general chat is nessacarily the best place for such threads: political coverups would seem more logical, since any variation from Official History in relation to the holocaust must come under that catagory: and we would certainly not wish to see an excess of threads on this subject , which we are perhaps potentially approaching

I would appreciate Adimon taking the time to make a post identifying the key questions he feels phantom is not addressing/answering: Phantom can then make whatever response he wishes to make to those points, and the debate on the thread could then be addressed appropriately by those reading it

If anyone is after my own POV on this matter, I would support the notion that key areas of the holocaust history have been dramatised and exaggerrated for political/agenda reasons, but not the assertion that the extermination of people in camps did not take place at all
__________________
Free your Self and Free the World

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 01:40 AM   #19
ssyx
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: London
Posts: 393
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimon View Post
Well thats because instead of reading posts by someone who has seen the gas chambers with his own eyes, you felt happier trying to prove some point about my mistaken interpretation of Gravesend.
Don't pretend to know what I'm doing adimon.
The point I was making was you believed something for a long time without questioning it.
I know it's ultimately irrelevant. Just made me wonder what other myths you believe unquestioningly...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adimon View Post
If you have a look at the other 'Holohoax' thread you'll see that I make a number of points to Phantom which he never answers, only dismisses, and then whines when I won't waste my time putting together a historical reading list for someone who disrespects me and wastes my time.
I've been following that thread and I don't see what you are referring to.


Anyway I don't want to go off-topic any further so PM me if you feel the need to make more assumptions about me.
ssyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 03:31 AM   #20
adimon
Senior Member
 
adimon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Inland Empire
Posts: 3,440
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

As I said on the 'Holohoax' thread I'm not prepared to debate it any longer with people who IGNORE the points I have made, and are too stubborn and lazy to study non-internet sources, such as the wealth of history books on the subject, historiographical articles in journals*, and too fixed on the revisionist lies to go to the camps themselves. I doubt there is any serious JFK researcher who hasn't been to Dealey Plaza, is there?

Since such people obviously have a hard-on for all things on-line (and refuse to believe that if a photo exists in print that it wouldn't be scanned in by SOMEBODY!), I suggest they use Google Scholar, JSTOR and EBSCOHOST, etc. to locate the specific information they seek.

How anyone can take seriously phantom's assertion that Hitler was NOT psychopathic and did not have specific plans to kill the Jews, I don't know...

With a little time and effort, the research can easily be done to show that the revisionists are full of it. Numbers of dead may be inaccurate, but the gas chambers were used, and it was part of a long-term plan.
__________________
"A little boy went out to play. When he opened his door, he saw the world. As he passed through the doorway, he caused a reflection. Evil was born. Evil was born, and followed the boy.....A little girl went out to play. Lost in the marketplace, as if half-born. Then, not through the marketplace - you see that, don't you? - but through the alley behind the marketplace. This is the way to the palace. But it isn't something you remember."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_%28film%29
adimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:22 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.