Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 04-01-2011, 11:49 PM   #1
talktalk

Default 10,000s of Birds found dead in Manitoba

10,000s of Birds found dead in Manitoba
03 January 2011 05:33:13

Update: More bird deaths reported in U.S. Just days after thousands of blackbirds dropped out of the sky over a small town in Arkansas, another 500 birds fell to their death over a Louisiana highway.

Scarletwhore.com is getting reports of Bird deaths in Brazil, Argentina, Columbia.

Canada: There has been some kind of very extreme weather event in the arctic apparently in Northen Manitoba and in the general area of Churchhill Manitoba. There is a flurry of Military activity at the old CFB base near Churchill.

Somekind of super atmoshperic heating/cooling event led to a drastic increase in temperatures then a sudden decrease in temperatures. Tens of thousands of birds and probably other wildlife died in what is being described as a mega "ice storm", like the one that happened in Quebec that knocked out power lines for weeks and cost billions in damage.

Inuit in the far north has reported methane out-gassing that sometimes spray 30 meters into the air, extreme changes are happenniing in the arctic and this may be a chain reaction of events that precipitate the collapse on the Greenland ice sheet and the failure of the north atlantic current.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:55 PM   #2
wasp

sure sounds like haarp being used
this is the third? place this has happened in as many days
wonder why nobody campes out and watches what goes on there
like what was done at area 51(ticaboo peak)
wasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2011, 11:55 PM   #3
ambler1980

weird
Old 05-01-2011, 12:03 AM   #4
measle_weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk View Post

Update: More bird deaths reported in U.S. Just days after thousands of blackbirds dropped out of the sky over a small town in Arkansas, another 500 birds fell to their death over a Louisiana highway.

Scarletwhore.com is getting reports of Bird deaths in Brazil, Argentina, Columbia.

Canada: There has been some kind of very extreme weather event in the arctic apparently in Northen Manitoba and in the general area of Churchhill Manitoba. There is a flurry of Military activity at the old CFB base near Churchill.

Somekind of super atmoshperic heating/cooling event led to a drastic increase in temperatures then a sudden decrease in temperatures. Tens of thousands of birds and probably other wildlife died in what is being described as a mega "ice storm", like the one that happened in Quebec that knocked out power lines for weeks and cost billions in damage.

Inuit in the far north has reported methane out-gassing that sometimes spray 30 meters into the air, extreme changes are happenniing in the arctic and this may be a chain reaction of events that precipitate the collapse on the Greenland ice sheet and the failure of the north atlantic current.
Intriguing.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:40 AM   #5
canadiangoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk View Post

Could you please send me a link to that info?

Regards,
Tara

Last edited by canadiangoddess; 05-01-2011 at 12:50 AM.
canadiangoddess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:46 AM   #6
kel1

Also now hundreds of dead snapper are found in New Zealand....very very strange.
must be something huge if it's happening everywhere!

http://www.smh.com.au/environment/hu...105-19fdr.html
kel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:52 AM   #7
els27

poor birds could the BP oil spill in the gulf of mexico be the cause of their deaths?
els27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:52 AM   #8
kel1

just too many coincidences in a short space of time, very freaky.
kel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:58 AM   #9
newfie

Default Well ... well ... well ...

Look what was once at Churchill, MB:

http://www.eureka4you.com/wt-mb/MBChurchill.htm
newfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:58 AM   #10
cathar
Banned

For the record webbots DID NOT see this coming....

we have just crossed over into the Twighlight Zone......
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 12:59 AM   #11
canadiangoddess

Agreed..I think everythings tied together in the most intricate way. Maybe the oil was just the flick required to send the house of cards to the ground.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:04 AM   #12
canadiangoddess

lol, sorry I was reading until I saw the Sea King and it made me chuckle..these things should have been de-commissioned a looong time ago, haha. They can't even be relied upon for flying, let alone protecting the Canuks from Nuke subs...

Interesting find, spanx for the link (:

Last edited by canadiangoddess; 05-01-2011 at 01:05 AM.
Old 05-01-2011, 01:38 AM   #13
cleopatraxxx

I googled and found this, makes perfect sense all this.
the planet is beeing pulled and the wobble effect is going to start intensifying fast. the magnetosphere is affected drastically and these are the first rreal signs of it. Birds , next will be all animals using similar mechanisms for navigation, e.i. dolphins and whales...if i am not wrong.
Quote:
The avian magnetic compass receptor appears to be a light-dependent, wavelength-sensitive system that functions as a polarity compass (i.e., it distinguishes poleward from equatorward rather than north from south) and is relatively insensitive to changes in magnetic field intensity. The receptor is within the retina and is based on one or more photopigments, perhaps cryptochromes. A second receptor system appears to be based on magnetite and might serve to transduce location information independent of the compass system. This receptor is associated with the ophthalmic branch of the trigeminal nerve and is sensitive to very small (<50 nanotesla) changes in the intensity of the magnetic field. In neither case has a neuron that responded to changes in the magnetic field been traced to a structure that can be identified to be a receptor. Almost nothing is known about how magnetic information is processed within the brain or how it is combined with other sensory information and used for navigation. These remain areas of future research.
from http://icb.oxfordjournals.org/content/45/3/565.full

the governments have been in the know of this for a loing time and HAARP alone cannot be at blame here. humans have technology but to do it at the same time all over the [planet using extreme amounts of energy to do this is out of the uestion. HAARP exists and has been unsed somewhere but this is happenning due to forces outside human control. has to be.
most logical explanation is that NIBIRU is approaching, pulling the axis. all is going bonkers now: tempeeratures, currents, pressures, tectonic movicements like never before, floodingsa due to sinking of the plates and bulking of other lands as well as sinking of islands and appearance on new ones. please view these two videos. It is time to drop the limitations and become openminded. looks like ETs are real and soon wil be announced as such and in the know of what is coming for planet earth. they have been warning us at least since 2000.

these videos show facts:
things that HAVE ALREADY HAPPENED last year 2010 since JUNE AND ARE INDICATORS OF THE COMING POLE SHIFT. PLEASE VIEW IT.

INDONESIA SINKING
south american plates moving and the sinking of areas in Peru, appearance of swamps and more.
forget the source, analyze the DATA: IS REAL, already happened

Last edited by cleopatraxxx; 05-01-2011 at 01:41 AM.
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 01:43 AM   #14
cleopatraxxx

Default merging of both threads?

i suggest that these two threads about the birds falling dead should be merged, since they are about the same stuff.

THANKS to the mods for that, if they think it is a good suggestion.

Cleo
Old 05-01-2011, 02:01 AM   #15
cathar
Banned

I'm wondering if there are any End Time propheseys that say birds will fall from the sky..

i remember Revelations says 1/3rd of all the sea creatures will die,,,,

but that relates to something falling into the oceans...

anybody remember ????
cathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:01 AM   #16
jiffy

Still waiting for Link?
Which in sleep has fallen on you
Ye are many – they are few
Shelley
jiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 02:03 AM   #17
canadiangoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatraxxx View Post
i suggest that these two threads about the birds falling dead should be merged, since they are about the same stuff.

THANKS to the mods for that, if they think it is a good suggestion.

Cleo
I second that suggestion..thanks for taking the time to post the links in the other threads as well. I'm going to go check em out now (:
Old 05-01-2011, 02:06 AM   #18
canadiangoddess

I'm not sure if it's from Revelations (could have been the rapture as well) but I remember something about how our oceans were going to turn to blood.

Again, not sure if that's related, but it rang a bell in my mind.
Old 05-01-2011, 02:06 AM   #19
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathar View Post
I'm wondering if there are any End Time propheseys that say birds will fall from the sky..

i remember Revelations says 1/3rd of all the sea creatures will die,,,,

but that relates to something falling into the oceans...

anybody remember ????
yes, teh trupets of teh Apocalypse. others call it the Pole Shift, it is the modern version of that. falling from the skies will be the debri of teh passing astral body near this planet, creating the shift of the axis, the stopage of the rotation of the planet. obviously hell willgo loose. survivals almost none....except the governments who knew and stole your money with the fake economic crisis to build their shelters....simple! deception, the biggest

Old 05-01-2011, 02:09 AM   #20
funnybones
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
Still waiting for Link?
Why wait cause the link is easy to find.
http://scarletwhore.com/?p=2553
funnybones is offline   Reply With Quote