Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 30-07-2012, 03:27 PM   #81
lightgiver

Arrow Ayrton Senna

Ayrton was born 21 March 1960 in Santana, a neighbourhood of São Paulo city, the son of wealthy Brazilian landowner and factory owner Milton da Silva and his wife Neide Senna da Silva (whose family is of Italian lineage)...

Senna's third and final race of the 1994 season, the San Marino Grand Prix, was held on the "Autodromo Enzo e Dino Ferrari" circuit located in Imola, Italy. Imola had traditionally been considered the beginning of the F1 season proper, on European soil...During the drivers' briefing, complaints were raised about the commercial gimmick of a Porsche 911 lead car for the warm-up lap. As this lap neared, Senna again queried the closeness of the Porsche and was jokingly told by his team's chief engineer, Patrick Head, that the 911 would remain close by, as per the preceding races. Instead, the Porsche was ordered to leave earlier, to Senna's content...

As Senna entered the high-speed Tamburello corner on lap 7, the car left the track at around 205 mph (330 km/h), hitting the concrete retaining wall at around 135 mph (217 km/h), after what telemetry showed to be an application of the brakes for around 2 seconds...He died in a crash at Tamburello corner while leading the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix and is the most recent driver to die (1 May 1994 (aged 34) Bologna, Italy) while competing in Formula One...

Quote:
It was later revealed that, as medical staff examined Senna, a furled Austrian flag was found in his car...Photographs of Ayrton Senna after the accident were taken by Senna's friend and Autosprint's picture editor, Angelo Orsi. Out of respect, those photographs have never been sold to interested parties...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=96009&page=6
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1736
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 12:51 AM   #82
trixie

Thanks for all your info & insight Lightgiver. All I can say is wow. How do you do it? You are amazing.
trixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #83
lightgiver

Wink You need Hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by trixie View Post
Thanks for all your info & insight Lightgiver. All I can say is wow. How do you do it? You are amazing.

The human hand has 27 bones, 14 of which are the phalanges (proximal, medial, and distal) of the fingers. The metacarpal is the bone that connects the fingers and the wrist. Each human hand has 5 metacarpals...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=56
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=293
Old 31-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #84
lightgiver

Arrow Children of Men

In 2027, after 18 years of worldwide female infertility, civilization is on the brink of collapse as humanity faces the grim reality of extinction. For years the United Kingdom, the last known stable nation with a functioning government, has been deluged by asylum seekers from around the world fleeing anarchy and war which has taken hold in most countries. In response Britain has become a militarised police state as British forces round up and detain immigrants. Kidnapped by an immigrants rights group known as "The Fishes", former activist turned cynical bureaucrat Theo Faron is brought to its leader, his estranged American wife Julian Taylor . They separated after their son died from a flu pandemic...

The high definition DVD and DVD were released in Europe on 15 January 2007 and in the United States on 27 March 2007...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=6697
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218225
Old 01-08-2012, 02:23 AM   #85
lightgiver

Lightbulb Gulf

"I was 27 years old the first time I died. I remember there was white everywhere. There was war, and I felt alive. But, really, I was dead."

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=337
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=570

Last edited by lightgiver; 01-08-2012 at 02:27 AM.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:09 AM   #86
trixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
you need hands... Video by S.J.D.T.C. - Myspace Video

The human hand has 27 bones, 14 of which are the phalanges (proximal, medial, and distal) of the fingers. The metacarpal is the bone that connects the fingers and the wrist. Each human hand has 5 metacarpals...

Lynsey De Paul - Sugar me 1972 - YouTube

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=56
Hand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=293

Like I said, you are amazing.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:27 AM   #87
trixie

Richard Turner is listed in Wiki's as the latest member of the 27 Club & death first said to be cardiac arrest - later named that he had a ruptured aortic aneurysm:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/21...rtic-aneurysm/

Sad news this morning from synth-rock band Friendly Fires as they announced the death of their touring trumpet player Richard Turner, NME reports. He was just 27.

According to reports, the brass player was swimming at a pool in South London when he suddenly went into cardiac arrest. Lifeguards and paramedics tried to revive the young musician, but he later died at King's College Hospital.

Friendly Fires posted a tribute on their website:

"On Friday we learnt of the sudden passing of Richard Turner. Rich played trumpet in our live gigs on and off for three years. He was an utterly exceptional musician and his contributions to our shows will be hugely missed. He was also an accomplished and admired composer."

The London Evening Standard interviewed Turner's best friend Eddy Hackett, who said, "Richard is a very strong swimmer and the lifeguards could see something was wrong. They immediately pulled him out of the water and did their best to save his life. Three ambulances arrived within four minutes and they did everything they could."

According to his brother, Andy Turner, Richard was an incredible swimmer. "I last saw my brother the Monday before he died. We had just had an amazing weekend swimming in the sea in Dorset. Rich was a really sociable guy and an amazing musician. Everyone was just bowled over by his talent."

---------
But when I look at signs for a ruptured aortic aneurysm, seems to happen more for older people & smokers, not a young man that is a strong swimmer & athletic- most likely did not smoke. Definitely an odd death & very suspicious.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/21...rtic-aneurysm/

Last edited by trixie; 04-08-2012 at 07:28 AM. Reason: add
Old 06-08-2012, 08:44 PM   #88
lightgiver

Lightbulb Gen X

Quote:

Like I said, you are amazing.
I suppose we have to thanks others as well for putting the info out there in the first place and all those who contribute...

Michael Azerrad argued in his Nirvana biography Come as You Are: The Story of Nirvana (1993) that Nevermind marked the emergence of a generation of music fans in their twenties in a climate dominated by the musical tastes of the baby boomer generation that preceded them...

Generation X, commonly abbreviated to Gen X, is the generation born after the Western post–World War II baby boom ended. While there is no universally agreed upon time frame, commentators usually use beginning birth dates ranging from the early 1960s to the early 1980s. The term came to be popularized by Douglas Coupland's 1991 book of the same name, and had also been used in different times and places for various subcultures or countercultures since the 1950s.Gen X is used to describe a generational change from the later Baby Boomer cohort who were born in the late-1950s...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=51
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=3097&page=255
Old 08-08-2012, 04:13 AM   #89
trixie

Quote:
I suppose we have to thanks others as well for putting the info out there in the first place and all those who contribute...

Nirvana - Something In The Way (Unplugged In New York).mp4 - YouTube

Michael Azerrad argued in his Nirvana biography Come as You Are: The Story of Nirvana (1993) that Nevermind marked the emergence of a generation of music fans in their twenties in a climate dominated by the musical tastes of the baby boomer generation that preceded them...

Generation X, commonly abbreviated to Gen X, is the generation born after the Western post–World War II baby boom ended. While there is no universally agreed upon time frame, commentators usually use beginning birth dates ranging from the early 1960s to the early 1980s. The term came to be popularized by Douglas Coupland's 1991 book of the same name, and had also been used in different times and places for various subcultures or countercultures since the 1950s.Gen X is used to describe a generational change from the later Baby Boomer cohort who were born in the late-1950s...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=51
Generation X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=3097&page=255
-

of course- there are lots of great info & great posters here- but I do appreciate your posts.

Lots of unanswered questions about Cobain:

http://www.justiceforkurt.com/covera...le_times.shtml

The Seattle Times
May 11, 1994

Questions Linger After Cobain Suicide
Credit Card Activity, Details of Last Days Intrigue Investigators
by Linda Keene, Duff Wilson, Ferdinand M. De Leon, Vanessa Ho, Patrick MacDonald, Mery Murakami, Peyton Whitley

Kurt Cobain’s death a month ago wasn’t the open-and-shut suicide case Seattle police originally indicated.

Only now are police finally satisfied the Seattle rock star spent his final hours alone and died from a self-inflicted gunshot would without the possibility of foul play.

Detectives have spent more than 200 hours interviewing Cobain’s family and friends, his reputed heroin dealer and others. They even hired a handwriting expert to review the note found by Cobain’s body to make sure it was authentic.

“We went to some pretty remarkable ends to come to this conclusion, to eliminate any questions in the future,” said Sgt. Don Cameron of the Seattle Police Department homicide squad.

Even so, some people close to the case, including a private investigator hired by Cobain’s wife to look for him when he was missing, say there are unanswered questions about the death of Nirvana’s lead singer.

Among them:

– Where did Cobain spend his final 80 hours, and who was with him? Cameron said police believe he was staying alone in a house in a secluded area near Carnation, but there was no confirmed sighting of him there or in Seattle.

– What role did heroin play, and where did Cobain get it?

– Who was trying to use Cobain’s credit card - a card that had been canceled by Cobain’s wife, Courtney Love - for days after he died?

– Why wasn’t the body found by friends familiar with the Seattle house and who were there during the time Cobain was missing?

Cobain, 27, spent his final days eluding Love and the friends, police and private investigator she had called to help find him when he uncharacteristically cut off contact.

He had been despondent and defiant and locked in combat with his wife.

Cobain’s actions are hard to trace, fueling speculation there was more to his suicide than the public, press or police know.

Here is much of what is known, gathered from police records and interviews with people who knew or came into contact with Cobain during the last weeks of his life:

Evidence of Cobain’s self-destructive behavior surfaced in early March when he overdosed on pills and champagne while in Rome.

Love later said it was a suicide attempt. Cobain, when he came out of his coma, insisted it had been an accident.

Was it? Cobain’s despair over his unwanted stardom and his growing reliance on drugs prompted friends to say he was depressed, but few thought he was suicidal.

On March 18, Love called Seattle police to report that her husband was armed and suicidal after he locked himself in a room with a gun in their home in Seattle’s Madrona neighborhood, overlooking Lade Washington. But when Cobain talked to police, he said he had just been trying to get away from Love and hadn’t known there was a gun in the room.

Four days later, a Graytop Taxi was called to the couple’s home. The driver, Leon Hasson, said the two quarreled viciously in the back seat while en route to a used-car lot at Westlake and Denny Way.

After giving him a generous tip, they departed and resumed their argument in front of the owner and an employee at the American Dream used car lot. Love had wanted Cobain to keep a Lexus they had purchased Jan. 2 but returned a few days later: Cobain was more comfortable with something less luxurious.

Joe Kenney, owner of the car lot where the couple purchased a ‘65 Dodge Dart for $2,500, said Love appeared unstable and dropped a handful of pills while heading into a restroom. Kenney says he and the employee commented to each other that they should ask Cobain to autograph his CDs soon, because it didn’t look like neither one of them would be around much longer.

Time for ‘Tough Love’

Three days later, on March 25, Love surprised Cobain with a “tough love” intervention concerning his drug use. About 10 people took part, including four record company executives, some musician friends and Cobain’s best friend, Dylan Carlson.

The intervention was tense. Danny Goldberg, a former Nirvana manager and Atlantic Records vice president, said Cobain was “extremely reluctant: and “denied that he was doing anything self-destructive.”

By meeting’s end, people thought Cobain had softened and had been persuaded to seek drug treatment. He agreed to leave for a detox program in Los Angeles that day.

Also that day, Love took a chartered jet from Boeing Field to San Francisco and then flew to Los Angeles the following day. She checked into the plush Peninsula Hotel in Beverly Hills to undergo drug treatment in an outpatient setting, under the twice-a-day care of a psychiatrist in her $500-a-day suite.

Rosemary Carroll, Love entertainment industry attorney in Beverly Hills, said Love was trying to support Cobain’s treatment by getting treatment herself. (Love has declined to be interviewed.)

Cobain, though, never made it to Los Angeles that day. Although friends took him to the airport, he changed his mind and went back to Seattle, according to a Capitol Hill friend who is also a heroin dealer. The dealer, who did not want to be identified, said Cobain visited her apartment that evening.

She said Cobain said to her: “Where are my friends when I need them? Why are my friends against me?” The woman recalled, “He just felt like, ‘What’s wrong here, you know? Why am I the wrong one?’”

Cobain was upset, but was he suicidal? Some friends and family members didn’t think so.

His paternal grandmother, Iris Cobain, said “everything seemed fine” when she and her husband last talked to Cobain in late March.

“We never really asked him about Rome. He said it was an accident.”

In that last conversation, Cobain confirmed plans to go fishing in April with his grandfather. “When he talked to me he seemed to be happy,” Iris Cobain said.

After the intervention, Cobain hung around Seattle for five days until Wednesday, March 30, when he finally agreed to go to the Exodus Treatment Center in Los Angeles. But before he left, he visited Carlson in Seattle’s Lake City neighborhood.

Cobain wanted to buy a shotgun, said Carlson, who had been at the drug intervention five days before.

“He complained there were prowlers damaging his house,” explained Carlson. “I had no reason not to believe him.”

Carlson said Cobain gave him the money to buy a Remington Model 11 20-gauge shotgun at Stan’s Gun Shop. The salesman remembers Carlson and knew he was with someone else, but the other person hung back and wasn’t identifiable. Why Cobain didn’t buy the shotgun himself isn’t known. There’s no registration or waiting period for shotguns.

Cobain was no stranger to guns. Three guns were taken from his home by police after a June 1993 domestic disturbance, and four guns were taken after the March 18 call.

Cobain Heads for L.A.

Cobain apparently brought the shotgun home, put it in a closet and caught a flight to Los Angeles, where he checked into the Exodus Recovery Center.

At Exodus, Cobain was visited by his daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, and her nanny. It would be the child’s last visit with her father. Love apparently did not visit but talked to Cobain by phone many times, the last time about 6 p.m. on his second day there, Friday, April1. Without explanation, Cobain left Exodus an hour later, telling staff member he wanted to go outside to smoke a cigarette.

Instead, he went to the airport, where he reportedly signed autographs at a ticket counter before boarding the 10:20 p.m. Delta Airlines flight to Seattle. He arrived at 1 a.m.

When Love learned that day that Cobain had left the detox program, she immediately canceled Cobain’s Seafirst credit card. She told Tom Grant, the private investigator she had hired to find him, that she hoped it would help her track him in order to help him.

As it turned out, though, canceling the card made it more difficult to track Cobain because the bank stopped recording the precise location of the attempted charges. It only recorded the category of business and amount of money that the card holder attempted to charge.

Attempts Made to Use Card

In the next few days, numerous unsuccessful attempts were made to use the card for cash, flowers and other unspecified purposes - including two mysterious charge attempts well after the medical examiner says Cobain died. Police are still unsure who was trying to use the card.

After arriving in Seattle early Saturday morning, April 2, Cobain returned to his Madrona home. His appearance there surprised and concerned Michael DeWitt, a friend who was staying at the house and who worked as a nanny for Cobain’s and Love’s daughter.

Dylan Carlson said he received a call from DeWitt saying Cobain had shown up at the house and that he “looked bad; was acting weird.”

“I told the nanny to confiscate the gun if he knew where it was,” Carlson said. “By that time, I was sufficiently alarmed.”

And for good reason. Graytop Taxi supervisor Paul Szaly says Cobain was driven to a gun shop that morning to buy shotgun shells.

A receipt for the ammunition was later found at Cobain’s house.

After that, Cobain’s trail disappears. There are unconfirmed sightings of the thin, blond man, but nobody seems to know where he was from that Saturday until his death, which the medical examiner says occurred three days later - sometime after noon on April 5.

Police think Cobain had been to the secluded property that he and Love owned in Carnation. It features a ramshackle cabin and a newer house, overlooking woods and a pond.

But nobody reported seeing Cobain there in the final days of his life.

On Sunday, April 3, Cobain, or someone else with access to his credit-card number, attempted several charges. Bank records show that a $1,100 charge was denied mid-afternoon, followed by a series of rejected attempts ranging from $2,500 to $5,000, apparently to try to get cash. On Monday morning, April 4, there were two unsuccessful attempts to get $86.60 worth of flowers.

Later on Monday, Cobain’s mother or Love, or both, called the Seattle Police Department to file a missing persons report as the search for Nirvana’s lead singer intensified.

Some sightings put him on Capitol Hill, spending time with the woman friend who was also a heroin dealer. At least two people say she told them Cobain had come by her apartment Tuesday night, April 5. But the woman denies it, and the date conflicts with the medical examiner’s estimation that Cobain died sometime that day.

The following morning, April 6, someone tried to charge $1,517.56 for a cash advance on Cobain’s credit card at 7:07 a.m.

Seafirst Mastercard records indicate the card was not present, so it may have been a phone charge or an in person attempt without the card. No other information was saved by the bank.

Tom Grant, the former deputy sheriff hired by Love, arrived in Seattle and began his search for Cobain on Thursday, April 7. He and Dylan Carlson checked Cobain’s Madrona house at 3:30a.m. and again at 9:45 p.m. They saw no sign of the missing musician.

They didn’t look in the greenhouse room atop the detached garage.

That’s where Cobain’s body lay, undiscovered, according to the medical examiner’s estimated time of death.

Grant said he felt “a little foolish” that he and Carlson hadn’t looked in the greenhouse, but he said it was dark and raining and he hadn’t been seen the room.

Still, he was surprised Cobain’s best friend didn’t suggest they look there.

But Carlson said he didn’t know about the room. “For all the times I’d been there, I didn’t even realize there was a room above it associated with the house,” he said.

Grant and Carlson spent the rest of their time checking the Carnation property, the heroin dealer’s apartment and other locations.

Meanwhile, Love was rushed to a Los Angeles hospital on April 7 for what her lawyer said was an allergic reaction to prescription drugs. Police arrested her for suspected heroin possession, but prosecutor’s later said the substance was legal and declined to file charges.

Also that day, at 4 p.m., DeWitt, the nanny who was staying at the Madrona home, took a taxi to the airport and flew to Los Angeles. That left the house empty. DeWitt has said he never knew Cobain’s body was lying in the room above the garage.

And on Friday, April 8, at 1:35 a.m., yet another unexplained charge was attempted on Cobain’s credit card, for $43.29.

Later that morning, Cobain’s body was found by an electrician who was installing an outdoor security light. The Remington shotgun rested on Cobain’s chest, and next to the body was a cigar box filled with heroin paraphernalia.

The cigar box looked like something used by street addicts, not by a millionaire. “The shooting kit next to him looked like an alley downtown,” said Police Capt. Larry Farrar. “It was just as dirty a stinking drug box as I’ve ever seen.”

Also next to the body was a note, stuck into a plant container with a ballpoint pen. It appeared to have been written in two parts.

The top of the note was written in smaller handwriting and, while it reflected unhappiness, never clearly referred to suicide. The bottom of the note, in much larger writing, ended: “Please keep going Courtney. for Frances. for her life which will be so much happier without me. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.”

The note piqued police curiosity, and they hired an expert to examine it. When the expert concluded both parts were written entirely by Cobain, it seemed to resolve any suspicions about his death.

There’s been no foul play, police said - just an early death that no one could fully explain.

Actually, it would be good to know who the expert was- looks like he was paid off. The suicide note is way off, the position of the gun etc- everything points to murder. Plus crooks Howard Weitzman & Branca are/were involved in the estate.

Last edited by trixie; 08-08-2012 at 04:43 AM. Reason: add
Old 08-08-2012, 08:05 PM   #90
lightgiver

Lightbulb 23

Quote:
-

of course- there are lots of great info & great posters here- but I do appreciate your posts.

Lots of unanswered questions about Cobain:
Thanks...

It looks like WE are trying to answer them

American parodist "Weird Al" Yankovic(October 23, 1959 (age 52) hides the number in many of his songs and videos...

Since his first-aired comedy song in 1976, he has sold more than 12 million albums (as of 2007), recorded more than 150 parody and original songs, and has performed more than 1,000 live shows...Alfred was born in Downey, California, and raised in the town of Lynwood. He is the only child of Nick Louis Yankovic (June 4, 1917 – April 9, 2004) and Mary Elizabeth (née Vivalda; February 7, 1923 – April 9, 2004)...

Yankovic also had a cameo in a 2008 episode, titled "That '90s Show", during which he records a parody of Homer's grunge hit "Shave Me" titled "Brain Freeze" (Homer's song, "Shave Me", was itself a parody of Nirvana's "Rape Me") making Yankovic one of only a handful of celebrities to appear twice on the show playing themselves...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=216680&page=4
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=197287&page=7
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142677
Old 09-08-2012, 09:57 PM   #91
lightgiver

Lightbulb J.Fritzl case

Elisabeth did not provide police with more details until they promised her that she would never have to see her father again. Then, over the next two hours, she told the story of her 24 years in captivity. Shortly after midnight, police officers completed the three pages of minutes of the interrogation. Josef Fritzl was arrested on suspicion of serious crimes against family members, facing possible charges of false imprisonment, rape, manslaughter by negligence, and incest. During the night of April 27, Elisabeth, her children and her mother Rosemarie were taken into care...
Quote:
The Fritzl case emerged in April 2008 when a 42-year-old woman, Elisabeth Fritzl (born April 6, 1966), stated to police in the town of Amstetten, Austria, that she had been held captive for 24 years in a concealed corridor part of the basement area of the family home, a condominium-style apartment complex built by her father, Josef Fritzl (born April 9, 1935), and that Fritzl had physically assaulted, sexually abused, and raped her numerous times during her imprisonment. The incestuous relationship forced upon her by her father resulted in the birth of seven children and one miscarriage...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185800
Old 10-08-2012, 09:41 AM   #92
trixie

Quote:
Thanks...

It looks like WE are trying to answer them

American parodist "Weird Al" Yankovic(October 23, 1959 (age 52) hides the number in many of his songs and videos...

Since his first-aired comedy song in 1976, he has sold more than 12 million albums (as of 2007), recorded more than 150 parody and original songs, and has performed more than 1,000 live shows...Alfred was born in Downey, California, and raised in the town of Lynwood. He is the only child of Nick Louis Yankovic (June 4, 1917 – April 9, 2004) and Mary Elizabeth (née Vivalda; February 7, 1923 – April 9, 2004)...

Kurt Cobain before Kurt Cobain - YouTube

Yankovic also had a cameo in a 2008 episode, titled "That '90s Show", during which he records a parody of Homer's grunge hit "Shave Me" titled "Brain Freeze" (Homer's song, "Shave Me", was itself a parody of Nirvana's "Rape Me") making Yankovic one of only a handful of celebrities to appear twice on the show playing themselves...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=216680&page=4
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=197287&page=7
"Weird Al" Yankovic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142677
23 - is famous mathematician John Nash's favorite prime number
Old 10-08-2012, 07:07 PM   #93
lightgiver

Arrow 27 Children Kept In Darkness

Aug 09 2012...27 Children Kept In Darkness for Yrs by Russian Sect of 'Muslim Prophet'

Moscow: A reclusive sect that literally went underground to stop contact with the outside world kept 27 children in dark and unheated cells, many of them for more than a decade, prosecutors said Wednesday. The children have been freed and the parents charged with child abuse.

Some of the children, aged between 1 and 17, have never seen daylight, health officials said. The sect’s 83-year-old founder Faizrakhman Satarov, who declared himself a Muslim prophet in contradiction with the principles of Islam, has also been charged with negligence, Irina Petrova, deputy prosecutor in the provincial capital of Kazan, said. No members of the sect, who call themselves “muammin’’ or “believers,’’ have been arrested, she said.

The children were discovered last week when police searched the sect grounds as part of a probe into the recent killing of a top Tatarstan Muslim cleric.

Satarov declared his house outside Kazan an independent Islamic state. He ordered some 70 followers to live in cells they dug under the three-storey building topped by a small minaret with a crescent moon. Only a few sect members were allowed to leave the premises to work as traders at a local market, Russian media reported...

http://newageislam.com/islam-and-the...rophet-/d/8213
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=58
Old 10-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #94
lightgiver

Lightbulb A dam & E ve

Quote:
23 - is famous mathematician John Nash's favorite prime number
http://youtu.be/UiWBWwCa1E0
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker444 View Post
They are pretty fond of using 27 as well. I even wrote a blog about 27, it cropped up so much in my own research.
http://truthseeker444.blogspot.co.uk...-seven-27.html
This year the Queens diamond jubilee will be celebrated on the 2&3 of June.
On 3 June the flotilla goes up the Thames. Also 2+3= 5, which is the number satanists attach to death...

The International Federation of Football History and Statistics, an organization of association football historians, traces the origin of numbers to a 1911 Australian football match in Sydney...

Once numbers had been allocated, teams retained the same numbers from year to year, only exchanging for 1 and 2 when the drivers' World Championship was won. As a result Ferrari are infamous for having carried 27 and 28 for many years (every season from 1980 to 1989, and then again from 1991 to 1995), these numbers having originally been allocated to new entrant Williams in 1977 and passed to Ferrari when Alan Jones replaced Jody Scheckter as World Champion after the 1980 season...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=119
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=120
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=325
Old 10-08-2012, 10:37 PM   #95
lightgiver

Lightbulb Golden Ratio

In mathematics and the arts, two quantities are in the golden ratio if the ratio of the sum of the quantities to the larger quantity is equal to the ratio of the larger quantity to the smaller one...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=162

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-08-2012 at 10:39 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:02 PM   #96
lightgiver

Lightbulb New Testament

In almost all Christian traditions today, the New Testament consists of 27 books...
Old 11-08-2012, 12:57 AM   #97
lightgiver

Lightbulb 1723

Some Masonic lodges have the "27th title"...The early history of Grand Lodge is uncertain, since no minutes were taken until "1723"...The Constitutions of the Free-Masons, For the Use of the Lodges in London and Westminster was published in 1723...While the swearing of some sort of oath goes back to the earliest records of organised masonry, the first recorded ritual is not until 1"696", in the Edinburgh Register House manuscript... The Grand Lodge of New York controlled "227" lodges in 18"27"...
Quote:
As to religious requirements, the oldest constitution found in Freemasonry – Anderson's Constitutions of the Free-Masons, 1723 – says that a Mason "will never be a stupid Atheist nor an irreligious Libertine" if he "rightly understands the Art". The only religious requirement was "that Religion in which all Men agree, leaving their particular Opinions to themselves".

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-08-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Old 11-08-2012, 02:02 AM   #98
lightgiver

Lightbulb Highway 27

State Route 27 is a state highway in the U.S. state of California that runs from Pacific Coast Highway (PCH) at Topanga State Beach near Pacific Palisades, through Topanga Canyon including the community of Fernwood Pacific also known as Topanga, and continuing through Woodland Hills, Canoga Park, West Hills and Chatsworth to State Route 118. The entire route is commonly known by its street name, Topanga Canyon Boulevard...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._Highway_27
Old 11-08-2012, 11:40 PM   #99
lightgiver

Arrow 27 countries

27 countries are in the European Union...
Quote:
This section provides general information and basic facts and figures on all European countries. They are divided into 27 EU member countries, 6 countries which have applied for EU membership (candidate countries and potential candidate countries) and other countries.
http://europa.eu/about-eu/countries/index_en.htm
Old 12-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #100
lightgiver

Arrow A 27

The North American Aviation A-27 was an attack version of the North American BC-1. Ten aircraft were ordered by Thailand as NA-69 light attack aircraft. Instead of being delivered to Thailand, the aircraft were taken over on October 1940 by the United States Army Air Corps (USAAC) to keep them out of Japanese hands and redesignated A-27 under the USAAC's aircraft designation system. Assigned to Nichols Field in the Philippines, all A-27s were destroyed within days of Japan's invasion of that country during World War II...
The Ling-Temco-Vought A-7 Corsair II is a carrier-capable subsonic light attack aircraft introduced to replace the United States Navy's Douglas A-4 Skyhawk, initially entering service during the Vietnam War. The Corsair II was later adopted by the United States Air Force, including the Air National Guard, to replace the Douglas A-1 Skyraider, North American F-100 Super Sabre and Republic F-105 Thunderchief. The aircraft was also exported to Greece in the 1970s, and Portugal and Thailand in the late 1980s. The A-7 airframe design was based on the successful supersonic Vought F-8 Crusader. It was one of the first combat aircraft to feature a head-up display (HUD), an inertial navigation system (INS), and a turbofan engine...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ground-attack_aircraft