Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-12-2010, 01:39 PM   #1
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default Gas chambers debunked

MASS EXTERMINATION BY GAS CHAMBERS—HOW THE JEWS SAY IT WAS DONE
At this point it might be well to refresh our memories of what the promoters of the ‘Holocaust’ legend claim, for it is only when we bear in mind the essential details of their account that we can appreciate the enormous importance of Leuchter’s evidence:

They claim that many hundreds of Jews [and others—but mostly Jews] were crammed naked into gas chambers. Once inside and the door shut, a quantity of Zyklon B [chalk pellets containing hydrocyanic acid which give off lethal cyanide gas when exposed to the air] was tipped inside through a roof hatch. After an hour or so the door of the gas chamber would be opened and the bodies dragged out. The mouths of the corpses were immediately searched for gold fillings and extractions performed. Other orifices were also searched for hidden valuables. This work was carried out by camp inmates under the immediate supervision of their SS guards. Neither the inmates nor the SS men wore any breathing apparatus or any other kind of protective clothing; indeed, the guards often callously smoked and ate during the gruesome process. Thereafter, the corpses would be sent to the crematoria where they would be reduced to ashes in conventional coke-fired cremation ovens. On days that the ovens were too busy to cope with the workload, pits would be dug, corpses thrown in and incinerated. This process continued 24-hours a day for a period of years. In the case of Birkenau, in the Auschwitz complex of camps, this ‘mass production’ method was supposed to have sustained an extermination/incineration rate of 1,000 an hour—24,000 a day.

Even before we turn to the detail of Leuchter’s evidence to the Canadian Court, the preposterous impudence of the Jewish ‘Holocaust’ story must be self-evident to those who can perform a little simple arithmetic: If Birkenau-Auschwitz exterminated 1,000 Jews an hour for a year that would result in 8,760,000 Jewish dead. [1,000 x 24 x 365]. As that “death factory” was supposed to be functional for about four years, we arrive at a figure of 35,040,000!

Suppose we allow for just a little Levantine exaggeration, and cut the projected Birkenau-Auschwitz figure by 75%, that still leaves a total of 8,760,000. That number is nearly half the claimed Jewish population of the entire world in 1938! And let us not forget that gas chambers at other “Death Camps”—Treblinka, Chelmno, Sobibor, etc., were also supposed to have accounted for “millions” of Jews.

WHAT FRED LEUCHTER’S EVIDENCE REVEALED
Fred Leuchter explained to the Court that the technology of execution gas chambers employing cyanide gas had been fully developed in the United States by the early 1920s. Literature concerning this technology circulated the globe thereafter and all of the relevant technical information would have been available to the Germans. In particular, they would have been aware:
A. That cyanide gas is so dangerous that if it is not to injure or kill those operating the gas chamber as well as the condemned person, the chamber must be specially constructed to be airtight and, specifically, the entry door must be gasketted.
B. Cyanide gas is persistent, that is, it clings in corners and holes—and in hair, in body folds and orifices for many hours after it has been released. Hence, after the condemned person has died it is necessary to have a ventilation system which can expel as much of the gas as possible from the chamber to a height where the gas can diffuse in the air without posing any danger to persons in the vicinity.

In the interests of safety, the body should be left in the ventilated chamber for 24 hours before the gasketted door is opened. Only staff wearing breathing apparatus and protective clothing should be in the room in which the gas chamber is situated when the door is opened. Thereafter, staff should hose down the body and the entire chamber to disperse the final, potentially fatal, traces of the gas.

C. Cyanide gas had been used by the German and French armies in WW1 to delouse buildings and clothing. Both armies would post armed guards around—but a good distance away from—the building being used for this purpose. After 24 hours troops wearing breathing apparatus would open the doors and windows of the building, but retreat to a safe distance for a ventilation period of not less than 24 hours.

Thereafter clothing, blankets, carpets, etc., from the building would be put on lines and beaten by personnel wearing breathing apparatus to dispel the final traces of the gas. Cyanide gas is potentially explosive and personnel connected with operations involving it were routinely searched for matches and lighters before commencing any delousing operation.


Leuchter told the Court that he and his team of experts had visited Birkenau-Auschwitz and other alleged “Death Camps” in Poland and had seen the buildings which are described as having been “gas chambers”; had taken samples from the walls of rooms said to have been “gas chambers” for later forensic analysis in the United States; had inspected the crematoria facilities and had inspected other buildings in—and the land surrounding—the camps. He reported as follows:
1. None of the rooms said to have been “gas chambers” had gasketted doors or were in any other aspect of airtight construction. Had cyanide gas been released in any of the alleged “gas chambers” the camp staff would themselves quickly have fallen victim to it. Indeed, at Auschwitz the “gas chamber” was directly adjacent to the SS hospital. A channel ran between the two buildings along which the gas would have accumulated, causing fatalities among the hospital patients, either by gassing or an explosion.


2. The rooms described as “gas chambers” were far too small to accommodate the hundreds of persons who were supposed to have been packed into them. Had it been possible to cram the rooms as claimed, the occupants would have died of asphyxiation, even though the doors were not gasketted, long before cyanide gas could have permeated the remaining space in the room not taken up by people. Had people been crammed in the rooms in the numbers claimed, and had the rooms been filled with cyanide gas, then the job of extracting the corpses without preliminary intensive ventilation would have led to the deaths of those performing the work—and those supervising it—if they wore no breathing apparatus, especially if searches of the corpses’ orifices were conducted immediately on removal.


4. The crematoria at all camp sites were of the conventional type, fired by coke. Some cremation chambers (retorts) could accommodate two corpses, most only one. Such retorts could only reduce cadavers to a few bones (which thereafter would have to be pulverised) after a period of hours. None of the “extermination” sites had anything like the number of crematoria retorts capable of reducing to ashes the huge number of corpses which were allegedly being produced by the “gas chambers”. Each of the camps examined had a necessary number of crematoria retorts in relationship to the camps’ populations and the likely death rate from all of the usual natural causes (not including severe epidemics like typhus).


5. Any attempt to burn corpses in deep pits would be quite futile as all of the camps examined were built on marshland with a water table about 18 inches below the surface. Any hole deeper than that would quickly become a pond. Corpses cannot be burned under water, even with the assistance of petrol.
6. Leuchter’s team had not only taken samples from the walls of alleged “gas chambers” at the camps visited, but also samples from rooms where all agree that clothes had been subjected to cyanide gas for delousing purposes. These samples bad been given to a reputable firm of forensic scientists who regularly undertake work for American Courts.


They were not told where the samples had come from nor the reason for the examination. They were merely asked to report on the content of cyanide in the various samples. The forensic scientists’ report, in the form of a sworn affidavit, indicated that the content of cyanide in the samples which came from the walls of rooms used to delouse clothes was extremely high, but the samples taken from rooms where supposedly millions of people over a period of years had been gassed to death, showed almost no cyanide content whatsoever.

The very small amount of cyanide to register from the samples taken from the walls of the alleged “gas chambers” was due to the universally acknowledged fact that those rooms, along with all other rooms in these camps, were periodically deloused by means of cyanide gas in an attempt (eventually in vain, as we have discussed earlier) to protect the inmates from outbreaks of typhus.

ANNE FRANK’S STORY
As a footnote to the twin subjects of the reputation of Auschwitz as an “Extermination Camp” and the fatalities caused by typhus, we might observe that the tragic Anne Frank of Anne Frank’s Diary fame was sent to Auschwitz after she and her family were captured by the Germans in Holland. If the ‘Holocaust’ horror story accounts of Auschwitz are to be believed, Anne would have been an early candidate for the “gas chamber” as she was too young and not strong enough to perform hard physical work.

Yet even as publisher’s postscripts to ‘her’ book, statements made by her by her father after the war (another member of the legion of ‘Survivors’), and statements made by the ‘Anne Frank Foundation’ readily concede, Anne did not get gassed at Auschwitz. She did not even die at Auschwitz.

For some reason, the cruel Third Reich, having built an “Extermination Camp” for just such hapless victims as she, and having sent her there at some expense by train, they added to it by keeping her alive and healthy and then, unaccountably, went to the yet further expense of sending her on another train journey, this time to Germany (to Belsen, in fact) where, near the end of the war she, along with so many of her fellow inmates, contracted typhus and died, with not a gas chamber in sight. (There were no “gas chambers” in Belsen, as even Jewish propagandists admit nowadays.)


Anne’s end was tragic, but we think the events which immediately preceded it provide some additional perspectives by which we can judge the worth of ‘Holocaust’ fable.
[We think it right to state at this stage that the information which we have given above concerning the evidence supplied given by Fred Leuchter to the second trial of Ernst Zuendel in Canada, constitutes only a very abbreviated digest of the facts which he put on record under oath.



However, we believe we have given sufficient of his evidence to indicate, when it is compared with the horror stories highlighted in Jewish propaganda, that the fundamental proposition of the ‘Holocaust’ legend: that the German Nazis set about the “systematic extermination” of the Jewish race on a mass production basis by means of “gas chambers” in “Death Camps” such as Auschwitz, has no foundation in fact and is, on the contrary, a propaganda invention designed morally to intimidate Gentiles and thus provide the Jews with a carte blanche to behave as the Lords of the Earth which they believe that they are—or are destined by their God to become. Those who wish to study Fred Leuchter’s evidence in greater detail should obtain a copy of The Leuchter Report at £5 from: Focal Point Publications, Duke Street London, W1M 5DJ]
Leuchter’s revelations caused high anxiety among Jewish ‘Holocaust’ propagandists, though they were quick to use their power to ensure that nowhere in the world did the mass media report any aspect of his evidence and have now set about trying to destroy his company and his livelihood. But despite their evil and subversive hounding of this honest and brave man the truth about the ‘Holocaust’ lie is leaking out. It is essential that it be exposed for it is the greatest single propaganda weapon in Jewry’s arsenal.

This big lie, together with the monopoly control which Jewish bankers exert over the mass media, constitute the principal means whereby the majority of Gentiles is kept in a passive trance of guilt, fear and ignorance.






THE TRUTH REVERSED IN ‘HOLOCAUST’ HOAX | Mass Extermination By Gas Chambers—How The Jews Say It Was Done | What Fred Leuchter’s Evidence Revealed Was Done | Anne Frank’s Story
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 02:14 PM   #2
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

With such evidence how can anyone here still push the myth about gassings?
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 02:18 PM   #3
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
With such evidence how can anyone here still push the myth about gassings?
jn 8:

44Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

6. Leuchter’s team had not only taken samples from the walls of alleged “gas chambers” at the camps visited, but also samples from rooms where all agree that clothes had been subjected to cyanide gas for delousing purposes. These samples bad been given to a reputable firm of forensic scientists who regularly undertake work for American Courts.


They were not told where the samples had come from nor the reason for the examination. They were merely asked to report on the content of cyanide in the various samples. The forensic scientists’ report, in the form of a sworn affidavit, indicated that the content of cyanide in the samples which came from the walls of rooms used to delouse clothes was extremely high, but the samples taken from rooms where supposedly millions of people over a period of years had been gassed to death, showed almost no cyanide content whatsoever.

The very small amount of cyanide to register from the samples taken from the walls of the alleged “gas chambers” was due to the universally acknowledged fact that those rooms, along with all other rooms in these camps, were periodically deloused by means of cyanide gas in an attempt (eventually in vain, as we have discussed earlier) to protect the inmates from outbreaks of typhus.
Getting it yet??????????

THE TRUTH REVERSED IN ‘HOLOCAUST’ HOAX
WINSTON Churchill identified Jewish leaders as the driving power behind Communism in an article entitled “Zionism versus Bolshevism: the Struggle for the Soul of the Jewish People”, published in The Illustrated Sunday Herald, London, in 1920.
As we have seen, the Jewish leaders of Communism have been behind the torture and deaths of hundreds of millions of anti-Communist and Christian people. (long before the war)

Yet because of the unremitting outpouring of Jewish propaganda from the Jewish-controlled press and broadcasting media, the average person in the West, if asked to name the worst atrocity of the 20th Century would, in a preconditioned reaction reminiscent of a Pavlovian dog, declare: “The Holocaust—the systematic extermination of 6,000,000 Jews in the gas chambers of German Nazi concentration camps during the Second World War”.

While it cannot be denied that there were massacres of Jews by German Nazis and their allies during WW2(often in revenge for the ghastly activities of Jewish-led Communist secret police—then known as the N.K.V.D. or the ‘Chekists’) the total of such Jewish deaths can be computed in the hundreds of thousands, not millions as claimed in the ‘Holocaust’ legend.
The news film of emaciated Jews in newly-liberated German concentration camps like Belsen and Dachau, though horrific to see, are not evidence of “systematic extermination”... but of famine and typhus—phenomena which affected the whole of Germany and other parts of Europe at the end of the war, due to the massive extent of Allied bombing. More than two million German civilians died of famine and typhus during the years 1944-1947. (getting it yet?)

That figure does not include the number of German civilians killed by bombing. As many as 300,000 civilians died in just three nights in the 1944 raid on Dresden, a non-military target crammed with refugees fleeing from the Russians.
Those who have studied ‘Holocaust’ propaganda over the years have long realised that the Jews (of both the Communist and Zionist variety) have grotesquely exaggerated—and in many cases invented—stories of Jewish suffering and ‘extermination’.

One need only examine pre-war Jewish sources on world Jewish population totals, and compare those figures with post-war world Jewish population totals, to realise that world Jewry could not possibly have maintained, indeed slightly increased, its total population during the Second World War and also have lost 6,000,000 in the ‘Holocaust’.
Those who promote the ‘Holocaust’ legend point to the relatively small post-war Jewish populations of Germany, Austria, Hungary and other parts of Europe compared with the pre-war Jewish population figures. In fact, of course, before the war started hundreds of thousands of Jews left central and western Europe for the United States, Britain, Canada and South America; millions of Jews left eastern parts of Europe for the Soviet Union, where huge numbers were located east of the Urals for the duration of the war.

The Zionists used (and still use) the ‘Holocaust’ horror stories to bounce the world into accepting their conquest of the land of Palestine after WW2, and other Arab territory since then. They also use the ‘Holocaust’ as a way of raising vast sums of money: ‘reparations’ from Germany; gifts from soft-hearted and gullible Gentiles elsewhere.
The Communist Jews play up the ‘Holocaust’ story because they hope to distract world attention from the true horrors perpetrated by them in the Gulags of Siberia to false tales of German Nazi “Death Camps”.
Bit by bit the Jewish ‘Holocaust’ story has become increasingly threadbare as various “eye-witness accounts” and items of “evidence” became subject to critical and intelligent examination by independent-minded historians and scholars in a variety of other academic disciplines.

The following examples illustrate this point:
Firstly, many people think that the concentration camp at Dachau, Germany, was one of the legendary “Death Camps”, which operated the gas chamber system for the “systematic extermination of Jewish inmates”.

Immediately on the capture of Dachau by American troops photographs were shown of the door of one such “gas chamber”. Senior German officers who had been in charge of the camp were put on trial, convicted and hanged for “mass murder” by use of “gas chambers”.

Years later it was admitted that the only gas chamber that existed at Dachau was a small airtight room used for delousing clothes by means of hydro-cyanic acid gas. (This method of eliminating typhus-carrying lice was common throughout Europe at the time.)

(have you finally got it yet?)

This was the facility which was depicted in earlier propaganda photographs as being the “gas chamber” used for the “mass murder of Jews”—a crime which did not happen, but for which innocent men were hanged by Allied War Crimes Tribunals! Even Greville Janner, Q.C., M.P., admitted in the House of Commons ten years ago, when he was Chairman of the Board of Deputies of British Jews: “... as everybody knows, there were no gas chambers in Dachau...”
Secondly, many people will recollect seeing photographs of a medical kidney dish with white lumps in it which were described as “human soap”. This was an official exhibit at the Nuremberg War Crimes trials designed to prove that the Nazis melted down the corpses of their Jewish victims to make soap. Since then it has been admitted, even by Jewish ‘Holocaust’ study centres, that no such “human soap” ever existed and that this ludicrous Soviet exhibit (the authenticity of which went unchallenged by any of the Allied judges and prosecutors) was a propaganda hoax.
Much the same process happened after the First World War when horror stories about “The Kaiser’s Tinned Human Flesh Factory” and “German troops riding into Belgium with babies impaled on their lances”, etc., were disproved, formally withdrawn and apologised for by the British Government in 1925!

No such apology would seem to be in prospect in respect of the Second World War ‘Holocaust’ horror stories, even though 45 years have elapsed, because international Jewry is deriving such incredible benefits, political and financial, from instilling into the Gentile peoples of the world a massive guilt complex about the ‘Holocaust’.

Jewry is well able to cow and brainwash large sections of the world’s population because, through their control of the world banking system, they have been able to achieve a virtual monopoly control of the international mass media: press, television, films, book publishing, theatre, etc. They use that media monopoly relentlessly to keep alive the ‘Holocaust’ legend in the minds of gullible brainwashed Gentiles, and, thereby, licence themselves to perpetrate all manner of crimes, from squalid financial frauds [e.g. the Guinness scandal in Britain], to treason and subversion [e.g. the Pollard spy scandal in America], to international terrorism and genocidal warfare [e.g. the Israeli invasion of the Lebanon and occupation of the West Bank].

It is because Jewry needs to have the propaganda weapon of the ‘Holocaust’ legend that it not only keeps on pumping out propaganda extravaganzas on the television but also bullies the politicians of nations throughout the world to mount “War Crimes Trials” against elderly men who served with the German forces during the last war, and who since the war have tried to build new lives for themselves in Britain, the USA, Canada, Australia, etc.

Britain’s legal system has recently [April 1991] been corrupted by the House of Commons (with stout resistance from the House of Lords) solely as a result of Jewish pressure to legislate retrospectively so that show-trials can be mounted which would serve as a focus for the Jewish owned media to pump out yet more propaganda lies.


But the Jews do not have everything entirely their own way. Apart from the very brave resistance to the Jewish ‘War Crimes Trials’ lobby by many members of the House of Lords, there has also been the recent appearance of an item of research entitled The Leuchter Report which has severely rattled the Jewish ‘Holocaust’ industry.
About six years ago Jewish lobbyists in Canada persuaded the authorities to prosecute a German-Canadian, Ernst Zuendel, for distributing the international best-seller Did Six Million Really Die? by Richard Harwood. Charges were laid against Zuendel under the terms of a law which prohibits “Spreading False Rumours”. This law was enacted during the First World War (!) as a measure to hide from the civilian population the full extent of the horrors taking place at the battle front.
Zuendel was convicted at the first trial and on Appeal, the trial judge was held to be so biased against the Defendant that a new trial was ordered.
The key Defence witness at the second trial was Fred Leuchter, head of the American engineering firm Fred Leuchter Associates. This firm has America’s—and therefore probably the world’s—leading specialists in the design, construction and maintenance of execution gas chambers. Until recently, when American Jewish lobbyists intervened to try to destroy the firm, Fred Leuchter Associates had contracts of many years’ standing with several States of the United States which still execute criminals convicted of capital crimes, in gas chambers. Mr. Leuchter and his firm have no political background or involvements whatsoever.
Prior to Zuendel’s second trial, Leuchter and a team of his firm’s employees went to various of the so-called “Death Camps”—Auschwitz, Treblinka, etc., in order to examine the “gas chambers” and crematoria facilities to see if they were capable of executing and disposing of the remains of millions of people on the kind of factory ‘mass-production’ basis claimed by the ‘Holocaust’ propagandists.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 03:11 PM   #5
screamingeagle
Moderator
 
screamingeagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Croatia/Zagreb
Posts: 6,179
Likes: 657 (413 Posts)
Default

Excellent post etrnal spirit........

and about Dresden bombing(besaide that it wasnt necessar,many military analysts consider that day as start of coold war)
__________________
When you'll give up hope I'll teach you Will - Senecea

Last edited by screamingeagle; 24-12-2010 at 03:15 PM.
screamingeagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 04:51 PM   #6
theace1002
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: America
Posts: 349
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

great post. finally someone presents some real evidence on the matter.

Ever wondered why Jews have such big noses? its because they lie about everything
__________________
Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.

If it sounds good, confirms your suspicions and makes you want to act, send money to someone or vote for some idiot, you are being lied to. ~unknown
theace1002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2010, 05:20 PM   #7
siegfriedsassoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 554
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

So why were Jewish people displaced by the Nazi's into these camps? To look after them? To make them into a labour force? To make way for Hitler's degenerate Lebensraum idea?

I mean, the link you've provided is just a blog. There's no, what I would call, real evidence there. In fact after a brief 5 mins of googling, I've found just as many sites debunking it. Try using Google Scholar instead of some crackpots website.
siegfriedsassoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-12-2010, 11:15 PM   #8
strummer101
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: This machine kills fascists
Posts: 1,295
Likes: 267 (150 Posts)
Default

Have any of the keyboard deniers been to Auschwitz? These 'truths' must be so easy to prove 'on the ground', if they are so convincing 'on the screen'. No?
strummer101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 09:00 AM   #9
brokenshadow
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 840
Likes: 6 (4 Posts)
Default

Anyone denying evidence because it is inconvenient is a crank.
__________________
Your head will collapse if there's nothing in it.
brokenshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 11:25 AM   #10
astrochicken
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: here and now
Posts: 2,141
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strummer101 View Post
Have any of the keyboard deniers been to Auschwitz? These 'truths' must be so easy to prove 'on the ground', if they are so convincing 'on the screen'. No?

I have.. i also live 10 minutes away from bergen belsen.

The holocaust is still bullshit.



Here's some more unknown WW2 history

Quote:
Hitler responds to Churchill's decision to Genocide German civilians at the beginning of World War 2 after three months of British bombing of German cities...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmyn2bQx_qI

Two Historically Interesting Speeches By Hitler

"We Shall Crush The Freemasons"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc78hLlai74


Hitler Against Freemasons, International Finance, War Profiteers etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqvCCbNUtc

After the betrayal of Hitler by the Zionists - who wanted BOTH domination of Germany and the Homeland and the declaration of war on Germany by Britain and France - Hitler made this speech:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPpEQuatcTU

"Our Enemies Face The Entire German Folk"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn48bPq_t8o


National Socialism -- What Was it?

Ernst Zundel expalins why Hitler had to concentrate on race. The Jews were just to wily and manipulating of laws and media for the trusting easy going Germans to handle - so he made a deal with Zionism
Pt One http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx5KhoKYqKQ
Pt Two http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQyFeqfINUs
Hitler: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sn48bPq_t8o


HITLER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n134uPfn_VA
__________________
My music and I
My Youtube Videos www.youtube.com/hooragood
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.
Spike Milligan - "A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
Robert Burns - "The fear o' hell's a hangman's whip,To haud the wretch in order"
astrochicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 07:44 PM   #11
whatsinaname
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,294
Likes: 993 (496 Posts)
Default

Great thread.

This is the type of information this website should be all about.
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 10:02 PM   #12
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Towards the end of the war Typhus, allied bombings, unsafe and destroyed roads and water mains, meant there was a lack of food medical supplies reaching the camps and lack of clean water, "typhus" spreads quicker without adequate amounts of clean water to wash and drink.

And they're the black and white films/pics you see of bodies being bulldozed into mass graves/pits.

Typhus had killed millions in Russia in previous decades, it was now spreading from Poland into Germany, the Nazis moved many Jews to other camps, to try stave the threat and spread of the Typhus epidemic.

It would have spread all over Germany and possibly Europe - otherwise, so yes the Germans saved some Jews, and managed to stave off the worst of the Typhus epidemic by moving.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #13
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Judgment Day Perspectives Newsletter, Volume 2, #6:

39 Good Reasons to Reconsider the Numbers

By Eli James

The following are 39 good reasons why you should not believe in the biggest myth of the Twentieth Century:

1.) Consider the source. All of the “evidence” presented at the Nuremberg trials came from two sources: Communists and Zionists. Neither of these groups could be considered impartial. All communists are liars; and all Zionists are tyrants who believe that critics of Zionism should have no public say. Many of these people, such as Leon Trotsky and David Ben-Gurion, were both communists and Zionists! Since the myth-makers cannot prove their contentions in an open, public, discussion, the only choice they have is to quash dissent by making “questioning the holocaust” a crime in every country in the world, except the USA, where freedom of speech is hanging by a thread.

2.) Zyklon B delousing gas was just that. In the days of World War II, typhus was a scourge which was transmitted by fleas and lice. Xyklon B was the treatment given to all prison internees, no matter what their religious background, because typhus had to be controlled. The claim that it was used to poison people is absurd because it was highly flammable. To use it for the purposes described by the hoaxers would have put all of the camp facilities at risk of fire and explosion. Signed confessions, extracted by Jewish and communist interrogators, say that the dead bodies, after death by gassing, were extracted by workers who were “drinking and smoking.” Rudolph Hoess signed such a document, which was written for him. Hmm. Would you turn the gas on in your oven without lighting it, wait a while, and then walk into the room with a lit cigarette in your mouth? Obviously, the hoaxers had little technical knowledge when they made their ridiculous claims. In addition, the manufacturer of Zyklon B gas stated that, due to the adhesive qualities of the gas, it would require a 24-hour ventilation period before anyone could safely enter a room which had been used for such a purpose.

In addition, shaving heads was necessary in order to remove the breeding grounds of the lice.

3.) Killing six million people and disposing of their bodies is no small order for an army trying to conduct a war. Can you imagine the waste of fuel and other resources that would otherwise go to the war effort? Of the thousands of reconnaissance photos available from World War II, why are there no pictures of the fuel tanker convoys which would be needed to deliver the fuel for the crematoria? Why are there no pictures of the smokestacks, which were supposedly belching smoke day and night? The reality is that the Germans could hardly afford to waste fuel for such a purpose. Everyone agrees that the Germans kept tremendous records for efficiency and documentation purposes. Where are the records of these fuel shipments?

Think, think, think, you gullible Christian! The Zionists are laughing at you!

4.) Auschwitz, one of the largest concentration camps, had only about twenty ovens in its crematory. The crematoria at the various concentration camps were very crude and required lots of fuel and many hours to consume one body. One researcher has calculated that, given the exact number of ovens available and hours per body, the ovens would have to be going day and night from the War’s beginning until 1975 before that many bodies could be cremated. Are you beginning to comprehend the absurdity of such a claim? Yet, it is repeated by the Zionist-dominated bias machine on an almost daily basis, and it is force-fed to our school children at taxpayer expense and Zionist urging.

5.) If the bodies were not cremated as many hoaxers suggest, then where are the skeletons of all these bodies? Surely a few dozen would have turned up by now. Or did the Germans find some super-secret body disposal system that no one yet knows of?

6.) Would the Germans go out of their way to provide fuel for the crematoria when their airplanes and tanks were desperately in need of fuel? Not once have I heard anyone accuse the Germans of being stupid. Toward the end of the war, the Germans lost battles because lack of fuel. Would they be so stupid is to redirect fuel to the camps for “the ovens” when battles are at stake?

7.) Jews were singled out for special interrogation because so many of them were communists. (that's war folks and the Communists started the war against Germany by butchering civilians)The camp directors had to determine whether these Jews were harmless or dangerous - whether they would make reliable workers or just be troublemakers. Those who were determined to be useful workers were allowed many privileges, including the formation of orchestras. If the Jews were automatically gassed (killed), how would any of these privileges be considered, let alone established? The mere fact that there are so many Jewish survivors of concentration camps is evidence against the hoax.

8.) During the entire length of the War, the International Red Cross had constant access to the concentration camps. They delivered mail and packages containing food and clothing. The International Red Cross, despite this constant presence, never once filed a complaint or report about “the ovens of Auschwitz” or any other camp. It truly begs credulity to think that not a single Red Cross agent ever became suspicious, unless, of course, there was nothing to be suspicious about.

9.) The Nuremberg trials were conducted by the OSS (Office of Strategic Services, forerunner of the CIA) at the behest of the Zionist International. The Israeli State did not yet exist. The vast bulk of “evidence” was provided by the pro-Zionist Soviet Union. Neither of these two organizations could possibly be considered fair or trustworthy. Again, consider the source.

10.) Confessions were obtained under duress and torture. “It was this same War Crimes Branch which itself administered the nightmarish trials at Dachau, where prisoners were beaten, kicked, starved, and brutalised by Jewish-American jailers.” -- Richard Harwood, from Nuremberg and Other War Crimes Trials, p. 14. In true gangland style, the accused were told that their family members would be hurt or killed if they did not cooperate. Techniques of interrogation included beatings, starvation, testicle smashing and other forms of torture. The German prisoners were often so badly beaten that they could not be brought into the courtroom for fear of demonstrating their adverse treatment. The State of Israel today continues to use torture and murder as part of their terrorist campaign. Amnesty International has repeatedly cited Israel for such violations of human rights.

11.) There were no more than 4 million Jews living in Nazi-occupied territory. As the Nazi army advanced, the Jews fled rather than be captured. On June 30, 1965, the West German government announced that 3,375,000 Jewish “holocaust survivors” had applied for reparations. Now, if we subtract 3,375,000 from 4,000,000, that leaves 625,000 unaccounted for. If we take 625,000 and add a zero to the figure, we arrive at the fictitious and truly fantastic six million lie.

12.) According to the World Almanac of 1947, the world population of Jews in 1939 was 15,688,259. These figures were supplied to the Almanac by the American Jewish Committee. Then, the Jewish-owned New York Times of Feb. 22, 1948 listed the Jewish population in Palestine as 600,000 to 700,000; and for the rest of the world, the Jewish population is listed as 15,600,000 to 18,700,000. If we add the two lower figures together, we get a minimum total of 16,200,000 Jews world-wide, which is still a net increase in the world Jewish population of at least 500,000. If six million Jews had really died, then the total should have been 10,200,000.

But since the whole six million myth was just in the process of being fabricated by the world Zionist propaganda machine, these accurate figures came out before the hoaxacaust figures could be subtracted from the equation. Considering the fact that populations generally decrease during times of war - which it most certainly did for the German people and other nationalities - it is quite astounding that the Jewish population actually increased during this time. The fact is that the vast majority of Jews simply relocated to other parts of the world: Palestine, Russia, America, South America, etc.

13.) According to a pamphlet by Dr. E.R. Fields, entitled Was There Really a Holocaust?, the Red Cross reported in 1946 that of registered Jewish camp inmates, no more than 300,000 could have died. In item #11 above, we were willing to grant that possibly 625,000 were unaccounted for. If half of them died in the concentration camps and the other half died or disappeared to some other country, then our figures agree.

14.) Heinrich Himmler, Chief Commandant of the Concentration Camps, issued an order, dated Dec. 28, 1942, stating: “The death rate in the concentration camps must be reduced at all costs.” - from Reitlinger’s book, The Final Solution. Ladies and gentlemen, the Germans were fighting a war, and they needed the productive capacity of the inmates of the camps to produce war material. An extermination policy would have shifted vital resources away from production to waste. Isn’t this holocaust claim incredible just from this consideration alone?

15.) One of the Nuremberg documents, a letter of April 10, 1943, was issued by Oswald Pohl, the head of the Economic Administration of the concentration camps. After addressing the above-cited order by Himmler, the mortality rate of the camps had been reduced from 8.5% in July, 1942 to 2.8% in June, 1943. Given an extermination policy, why would there be any concern for mortality rates?

16.) Numerous claims of the hoaxers have been amended over time because the claims were obviously exaggerated or invented. In April 1975, Simon Wiesenthal of the Los Angeles Holocaust Center was forced to admit in the paper, Books and Bookmen, “No gassing took place in any camp on German soil.” At that time, Auschwitz and other camps were still in the possession of the Soviets, who would not allow serious researchers into these camps to validate holocaust claims. We expect that, with full disclosure, Mr. Wiesenthal will be forced to admit that no gassing ever took place in any camp.

17.) The Red Cross interviewed thousands of freed camp inmates at the end of the war. When asked if they witnessed any alleged “gassings,” the response was negative. From Red Cross document #9925, June, 1946, the entry states: “The detainees themselves have not spoken of them.” How can you gas six million Jews and nobody notices?

18.) Photos of emaciated bodies, both alive and dead, are not proof of an extermination campaign. The fact is that toward the end of the war, the Allies were bombing railroads and roads to the point of obliteration. This meant that valuable food, medicine, Red Cross packages, and other supplies were no longer reaching the camps. This was the real reason for the malnutrition, not to mention the serious side effects of malnutrition, which would be an increase in all types of disease.

The same thing happened in America during the Civil War. Northern prisoners in the Southern camp of Andersonville were also emaciated to the point of being only skin and bone. The commander of the camp, at his trial, said that he simply had no supplies with which to feed the inmates and he was not allowed to set them free. Pictures of these prisoners could easily be substituted for WWII inmates and no one would know the difference.

One thing we know for sure: The Jews are good at writing captions.

Please note that the published photos of concentration camp inmates show relatively well-fed people lining up for the showers. All of the photos of dead bodies being bulldozed show emaciated bodies. If they were gassed and killed immediately, as the hoaxers claim, there would be some photographic evidence of well-fed people being bulldozed into graves. There is none.

19.) In 1943, the SS arrested Buchenwald Commandant Karl Koch for mistreating and executing prisoners. He was found guilty by SS Judge Konrad Morgan and was executed for his crimes. If there were an extermination policy in force, would they bother trying and executing Commandant Koch? Again, these were work camps designed to assist the war effort. An extermination policy would have required tremendous resources and effort. It would have disrupted the crucial work that was going on and it would have risked undermining the war effort.

20.) Cremating 6,000,000 bodies in order to dispose of the evidence would have left 15,000 tons of ashes. No such volume of ashes was ever found, and no air reconnaissance ever revealed enormous clouds of smoke, and certainly there was never any such total of bodies found. It is only when one considers the enormous lack of evidenceof a holocaust - all the physical matter that would have been left over from such a campaign (six million corpses?!!!!) and the sheer magnitude of such an undertaking - then the hoax becomes obvious. It is only the hoaxers themselves and those who have not really thought about the physical details who believe in this tragic farce.

It is quite certain that the Germans did not have enough fuel to consume anywhere near that amount of bodies. One of the hoaxers, Mr. Henri Michel, editor-in-chief of the Revue d’Histoire De La Seconde Guerre Mondial, exclaimed of Auschwitz: “This camp was the most international and the most western of the death factories, and its soil is enriched with the ashes of 4,000,000 corpses.” -- p. 3. The dust cloud of crematoria smoke from such a volume of corpses would certainly have prompted some aerial reconnaissance photos, don’t you think? Where is the evidence? Why is there not one single photo of the crematoria smokestacks belching out their tons of ashes?

21.) William L. Shirer, one of those authors who continued the hoaxacaust story in his book, The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, was forced to admit in a footnote on the crematoria: “…the measurements are those which are standard for a crematory oven of not very modern design intended for small cemeteries, and would be unsuitable for mass burning.” This footnote occurs on p. 972 of the German edition only. The rest of the world is still in the midst of the Zionist Dark Age.

22.) Thies Christopherson, a German soldier and author stated: “I was at Auschwitz! There was no gas chamber there.” Now, remember, this man does not practice the religion of lies. His statement was proven to be true when, in 1960, Auschwitz was opened to tourists and no gas chamber could be found. What a disappointment this must have been for the tourists! Later, in order to make up for this communist oversight (they didn’t have much experience at developing capitalist-style theme parks), the Soviets built one themselves! No doubt, the money for construction was provided by some Zionist or rabbinical organization.

23.) The so-called Diary of Anne Frank was not written by Anne Frank at all. Photocopies of the supposed manuscript show two distinct styles of handwriting, one which is not handwriting at all but printing, and the other a very smooth handwriting angled at two o’clock. At least half of the manuscript was handwritten in ballpoint pen. The ballpoint pen, invented during WWII, was not commercially available until after the war. In addition, the American Jewish writer, Meyer Levin, sued Anne Frank’s father and won an award of $50,000 for his participation in the writing of “Anne Frank’s” supposed diary. This fact was only brought to light because one Jew tried to cheat another.

24.) Although death by starvation and disease had increased toward the end of the war, the videos of huge piles of dead bodies in civilian clothing were most often footage which was filmed in Dresden. Dresden was devastated by the firebombing raids of the Allies on February 13 and 14, 1945. This was one of the greatest wartime atrocities in history, because Dresden had become, in effect, a large refugee camp for German women, children, wounded soldiers, and old men. Dresden was one of Germany’s main artistic centers and had virtually no industry located in its vicinity. The Allies knew this and yet they bombed the city mercilessly for two nights, apparently to dispose of war ordnance which would otherwise go to waste, for Germany at that point was a defeated nation and the war was nearing its end. Why not kill as many unarmed civilians as you can? Who will know?

The German refugees thought that Dresden would be a safe haven because of its lack of industry. They were, sadly, wrong. They could not imagine that there would be such immense Zionist bloodlust in command of the U.S. and British military. You can imagine the horror of those who thought they would be safe in Dresden until the end of the war! The war criminals have successfully blocked out this war crime from the history books; but I am sure that Yahweh God will remember those who are responsible.

25.) The Nuremberg trials were an absolute farce. One of the most damning conditions of the trials agreed to by the Allies in the August 1945 London Agreement was “The Tribunal shall not be bound by technical rules of evidence. It shall adopt and apply, to the greatest possible extent, expeditious and non-technical procedure, and shall submit any evidence which it deems to have probative value.”

In other words, let’s railroad these “war criminals” as quickly as possible, so we can go home and collect our medals. How would you like to be tried by a court which does not abide by “rules of evidence?” A mere technicality, you say? Can you see the kangaroos hopping around? Except, these kangaroos have hooked noses and wear yarmulkas now and then.

26.) The fact that American Jews were allowed to be prosecutors and judges is a travesty in itself. The fact that many of them, if not all, were merely instruments of the Zionist International makes the entire proceeding suspect because of a lack of impartiality. No court would consider it impartial if an agent of the accuser were to be allowed to be a prosecutor or a judge. Yet, this is exactly what happened at the Nuremberg trials. Unfortunately, the American people were not aware of these shady Zionist dealings. They assumed, as people still assume today, that the Nuremberg trials were held in accordance to standard procedures.

Regarding the London Agreement, Harwood says: “…the same people who drew up the arrangements for Nuremberg promptly had themselves appointed as prosecutors and judges. Nikitchenko and Falco became judges. Jackson was American Chief Presecutor, Fyfe was Deputy-Chief British Prosecutor. Thus, virtually the same people were judges, prosecution, and court.” -- p. 14. And you were told that the Nuremberg trials were fair and impartial?

27.) Incriminating documents were simply fabricated by the Soviets. In his opening speech at the War Crimes Tribunal, Chief Prosecutor Robert H. Jackson appeared to be quoting from a document which he ascribed to Baron Werner von Fritsch, the pre-war Commander-in-Chief of the German Armed Forces. In fact, he was quoting from a typewritten document of unknown origin. No original document was ever produced. (You can imagine how many clerks and other military personnel were recruited by the Zionists, at U.S. and British expense, to produce “documents.” Oops! I shouldn’t encourage you to use your imagination. There’s been too much of that already! Even if you’ve only heard the Zionist version of these events, it would only be prudent to exercise some common sense and good old-fashioned skepticism before accepting their story without criticism. It seems that only the Jews routinely get away without scrutiny. Why is that?)

28.) Budd Schulberg, Jewish film producer, was recruited by the OSS to produce the photographic and film “evidence” at Nuremberg. Again, lack of impartiality at its worst. He received a military reward for his efforts. Surprising that he didn’t get an Academy Award as well! The Jews of Russia (Khazaria), America, Britain and Israel were the prosecution, the judge, the jury, the newspaper reporters and the film crew. The poor, persecuted Jew has no influence at all! Why do the goyim hate him so?

29.) Paul Rassinier, author of The Drama of the European Jews, relates that many of the hoaxers, authors who had profited from the hoax, could not verify their claims. One author, Dr. Miklos Nyiszli, claimed to have been to Aushwitz but gave travel directions which made absolutely no sense. Professor Rassinier attempted to contact Dr. Nyiszli about such discrepancies and received from him a reply through a Mr. Tibere Kremer. As it turned out, Dr. Nyiszli had long since died, so even the reply was a forgery. Says Dr. Rassinier: “…this dead witness - another one - was peculiar enough himself to write to me after his death. And so Mr. Tibere Kremer’s silence is understandable. No further comment.” -- p. 41. This incident should give the reader an idea of the quality of the “evidence” which has been presented in the hoaxacaust literature.

When faced with a mountain lies, at least some statements must be true, right? Not necessarily.

30.) Prof. Rassinier’s book is a detailed examination of Jewish populations in virtually every country of Europe, including Poland and Russia, from 1931 to 1945. According to Rassinier’s statistics, in 1931 Europe had 9,777,500 documented Jews (figures from the World Center of Contemporary Jewish Documentation). The population that remained in these locations in 1945 was 4,250,000. The emigrants who left Europe altogether is numbered at 4,416,608. These people went to three main locations: Palestine (the Israeli state had not yet been created), Central Asia (Soviet Union) and the United States. So, the total, documented numbers of living European Jews in 1945, according to Rassinier, was 8,666,608. If we subtract the documented number of survivors from the documented pre-war population, we have a total of l,003,392 unaccounted for. Of these, a certain number must have died from causes unrelated to the war. If we grant that half of them died from such causes, then we have a total of about 500,000 Jews who perished in the war. This is consistent with our previous totals from items 11 and 13.

31.) At the Nuremberg trials, Philip Auerbach, the Jewish attorney-general for post-war Bavaria was denounced by SS General Otto Ohlendorf. Auerbach had claimed the absurd figure of 11 million Jews having suffered in the concentration camps. “Ohlendorf lived long enough to see Auerbach convicted for embezzlement and fraud (forging documents purporting to show huge payments of compensation to non-existent people) before his own execution took place in 1951.” -- p. 10-11, The True History of “The Holocaust,” Did Six Million Really Die? - by the Institute for Historical Review.

32.) It has been frequently reported by American prisoners of war that the Germans treated them much more humanely than the Japanese. The same is true for the civilian prisoners in the concentration camps. Many of these people were arrested for being communist spies. Hundreds of affidavits described the circumstances at the camps as “humane.” “One Berta Schirotschin, who worked at the food service at Dachau throughout the war, testified that the working inmates…received their customary second breakfast at 10 a.m. every morning…The Polish underground leader, Jan Piechowiak, who was at Dachau from May 22nd, 1940 until April 29th, 1945, also testified on March 21st, 1946 that prisoners there received good treatment.” -- p. 21, Did Six Million Really Die?

33.) Elie Wiesel has a poor memory. According to the New York Times of Sunday, January 4, 1987, Wiesel recalled “the day the Soviets arrived at Auschwitz.” Previously, in a speech to the National Press Club in Washington D.C., in April, 1983, Wiesel “noted that on April 15, 1945, he was one of the survivors liberated at Dachau by the U.S. Army.” - Jewish Telegraph Agency, April 11, 1983. “Oy, vey! I remember it like it vas yesterday” we can hear him sighing. Is this two lies or only one? Wiesel would have the distinction of being the only prisoner of war to be liberated from two different camps. Talk about bragging rights! The father of lies is truly proud of this weasel.

34.) In flagrant violation of the principle of freedom of speech, the Zionists impose their will on every organization they possibly can in order to prevent people from speaking out against the hoax. In Germany, it is against the law to deny the holocaust. Numerous people have been imprisoned for making public statements against the mythology. This fact should infuriate anyone who believes in freedom of speech.

35.) The holocaust industry makes millions of dollars every year promoting this holocaust trash. In literary circles, it is still a “hot ticket.” Truth be damned. Money talks.

36.) The Soviets brought out a bunch of “human skin” artifacts and “human soap” (presumably dusting off the trunks from their WWI displays), but the Tribunal chose not to pursue the matter any further.

37.) One of the chief presiding judges, Charles F. Wennerstrum, denounced the proceedings: “If I had known seven months ago what I know today, I would never have come here…Obviously, the victor in any war is not the best judge of the war crime guilt...The prosecution has failed to maintain objectivity aloof from vindictiveness, aloof from personal ambitions for convictions...the defense had access only to those documents which the prosecution considered material to the case…also abhorrent to the American sense of justice is the prosecution’s reliance upon self-incriminating statements made by the defendants while prisoners for more than 2&1/2 years and repeated interrogations without the presence of counsel.” - Harwood, p. 39, 40. But we are not dealing with the American sense of justice. We are dealing with the Talmudic, Zionist sense of justice. Dare we call it Satanic in origin? Judge Wennerstrum went to Nuremberg expecting to dispense justice. Instead, he was asked to rubber stamp a show trial.

38.) Many prisoners of the War Crimes Tribunal were kept in prison, held without charges being filed for months. This included even the wives of the suspects. (Harwood, p. 57.)

39.) Holocaust propaganda has changed with the times. Truth is not flexible. Lies are. No consistent flow of information has ever been established by the hoax industry. New charges and claims arise, all without any substantiation. Old ones dissolve, depending upon which charges have been refuted or not. We all know that the original story was that the Germans kept their “extermination program” a secret. How else could it have happened, anyway? Recently, the hoaxers, contradicting this theory, have claimed that it was common knowledge in those days that the exterminations were going on, but that nobody did anything about it. This claim has been fabricated for the sole purpose of trying to indict Pope Pius XII for “not helping the Jews.” But how can you prevent something that isn’t happening?

I remember very clearly as a child around 1954 standing in a mom-and-pop grocery store. Two Jewish women were reacting to a radio news story about the holocaust. I will never forget what the one woman said to the other: “If I had known they were being gassed, I would have never gotten on the train.” So, obviously, six million others didn’t know about it either! And she also survived, whatever camp she was in; and, from her statement, she did not witness any gassings either, because this was the first she had heard about it! Sooner or later, the liar gets caught in his lies. The fact that he owns all the newspapers will not prevent this eventuality.

Never underestimate the power of the BIG LIE. The Jews are the masters of it. My personal opinion is the Zionists decided to promote this myth in order to cover up their own involvement with Nazi Germany in transferring Jews from Germany to Palestine. They needed a smoke screen and a continuous barrage of propaganda to clamp the lid down on any criticism of their WWII maneuverings. The more newspaper space that is taken up by their lies, the less room there is for the truth. As the previous stories have revealed, the Zionists have much to hide.

http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-holocaus...axarchive.html
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2010, 04:19 PM   #14
gurlbit
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 154
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
MASS EXTERMINATION BY GAS CHAMBERS—HOW THE JEWS SAY IT WAS DONE
At this point it might be well to refresh our memories of what the promoters of the ‘Holocaust’ legend claim, for it is only when we bear in mind the essential details of their account that we can appreciate the enormous importance of Leuchter’s evidence:

They claim that many hundreds of Jews [and others—but mostly Jews] were crammed naked into gas chambers. Once inside and the door shut, a quantity of Zyklon B [chalk pellets containing hydrocyanic acid which give off lethal cyanide gas when exposed to the air] was tipped inside through a roof hatch. After an hour or so the door of the gas chamber would be opened and the bodies dragged out. The mouths of the corpses were immediately searched for gold fillings and extractions performed. Other orifices were also searched for hidden valuables. This work was carried out by camp inmates under the immediate supervision of their SS guards. Neither the inmates nor the SS men wore any breathing apparatus or any other kind of protective clothing; indeed, the guards often callously smoked and ate during the gruesome process. Thereafter, the corpses would be sent to the crematoria where they would be reduced to ashes in conventional coke-fired cremation ovens. On days that the ovens were too busy to cope with the workload, pits would be dug, corpses thrown in and incinerated. This process continued 24-hours a day for a period of years. In the case of Birkenau, in the Auschwitz complex of camps, this ‘mass production’ method was supposed to have sustained an extermination/incineration rate of 1,000 an hour—24,000 a day.

Even before we turn to the detail of Leuchter’s evidence to the Canadian Court, the preposterous impudence of the Jewish ‘Holocaust’ story must be self-evident to those who can perform a little simple arithmetic: If Birkenau-Auschwitz exterminated 1,000 Jews an hour for a year that would result in 8,760,000 Jewish dead. [1,000 x 24 x 365]. As that “death factory” was supposed to be functional for about four years, we arrive at a figure of 35,040,000!

Suppose we allow for just a little Levantine exaggeration, and cut the projected Birkenau-Auschwitz figure by 75%, that still leaves a total of 8,760,000. That number is nearly half the claimed Jewish population of the entire world in 1938! And let us not forget that gas chambers at other “Death Camps”—Treblinka, Chelmno, Sobibor, etc., were also supposed to have accounted for “millions” of Jews.

WHAT FRED LEUCHTER’S EVIDENCE REVEALED
Fred Leuchter explained to the Court that the technology of execution gas chambers employing cyanide gas had been fully developed in the United States by the early 1920s. Literature concerning this technology circulated the globe thereafter and all of the relevant technical information would have been available to the Germans. In particular, they would have been aware:
A. That cyanide gas is so dangerous that if it is not to injure or kill those operating the gas chamber as well as the condemned person, the chamber must be specially constructed to be airtight and, specifically, the entry door must be gasketted.
B. Cyanide gas is persistent, that is, it clings in corners and holes—and in hair, in body folds and orifices for many hours after it has been released. Hence, after the condemned person has died it is necessary to have a ventilation system which can expel as much of the gas as possible from the chamber to a height where the gas can diffuse in the air without posing any danger to persons in the vicinity.

In the interests of safety, the body should be left in the ventilated chamber for 24 hours before the gasketted door is opened. Only staff wearing breathing apparatus and protective clothing should be in the room in which the gas chamber is situated when the door is opened. Thereafter, staff should hose down the body and the entire chamber to disperse the final, potentially fatal, traces of the gas.

C. Cyanide gas had been used by the German and French armies in WW1 to delouse buildings and clothing. Both armies would post armed guards around—but a good distance away from—the building being used for this purpose. After 24 hours troops wearing breathing apparatus would open the doors and windows of the building, but retreat to a safe distance for a ventilation period of not less than 24 hours.

Thereafter clothing, blankets, carpets, etc., from the building would be put on lines and beaten by personnel wearing breathing apparatus to dispel the final traces of the gas. Cyanide gas is potentially explosive and personnel connected with operations involving it were routinely searched for matches and lighters before commencing any delousing operation.


Leuchter told the Court that he and his team of experts had visited Birkenau-Auschwitz and other alleged “Death Camps” in Poland and had seen the buildings which are described as having been “gas chambers”; had taken samples from the walls of rooms said to have been “gas chambers” for later forensic analysis in the United States; had inspected the crematoria facilities and had inspected other buildings in—and the land surrounding—the camps. He reported as follows:
1. None of the rooms said to have been “gas chambers” had gasketted doors or were in any other aspect of airtight construction. Had cyanide gas been released in any of the alleged “gas chambers” the camp staff would themselves quickly have fallen victim to it. Indeed, at Auschwitz the “gas chamber” was directly adjacent to the SS hospital. A channel ran between the two buildings along which the gas would have accumulated, causing fatalities among the hospital patients, either by gassing or an explosion.


2. The rooms described as “gas chambers” were far too small to accommodate the hundreds of persons who were supposed to have been packed into them. Had it been possible to cram the rooms as claimed, the occupants would have died of asphyxiation, even though the doors were not gasketted, long before cyanide gas could have permeated the remaining space in the room not taken up by people. Had people been crammed in the rooms in the numbers claimed, and had the rooms been filled with cyanide gas, then the job of extracting the corpses without preliminary intensive ventilation would have led to the deaths of those performing the work—and those supervising it—if they wore no breathing apparatus, especially if searches of the corpses’ orifices were conducted immediately on removal.


4. The crematoria at all camp sites were of the conventional type, fired by coke. Some cremation chambers (retorts) could accommodate two corpses, most only one. Such retorts could only reduce cadavers to a few bones (which thereafter would have to be pulverised) after a period of hours. None of the “extermination” sites had anything like the number of crematoria retorts capable of reducing to ashes the huge number of corpses which were allegedly being produced by the “gas chambers”. Each of the camps examined had a necessary number of crematoria retorts in relationship to the camps’ populations and the likely death rate from all of the usual natural causes (not including severe epidemics like typhus).


5. Any attempt to burn corpses in deep pits would be quite futile as all of the camps examined were built on marshland with a water table about 18 inches below the surface. Any hole deeper than that would quickly become a pond. Corpses cannot be burned under water, even with the assistance of petrol.
6. Leuchter’s team had not only taken samples from the walls of alleged “gas chambers” at the camps visited, but also samples from rooms where all agree that clothes had been subjected to cyanide gas for delousing purposes. These samples bad been given to a reputable firm of forensic scientists who regularly undertake work for American Courts.


They were not told where the samples had come from nor the reason for the examination. They were merely asked to report on the content of cyanide in the various samples. The forensic scientists’ report, in the form of a sworn affidavit, indicated that the content of cyanide in the samples which came from the walls of rooms used to delouse clothes was extremely high, but the samples taken from rooms where supposedly millions of people over a period of years had been gassed to death, showed almost no cyanide content whatsoever.

The very small amount of cyanide to register from the samples taken from the walls of the alleged “gas chambers” was due to the universally acknowledged fact that those rooms, along with all other rooms in these camps, were periodically deloused by means of cyanide gas in an attempt (eventually in vain, as we have discussed earlier) to protect the inmates from outbreaks of typhus.

ANNE FRANK’S STORY
As a footnote to the twin subjects of the reputation of Auschwitz as an “Extermination Camp” and the fatalities caused by typhus, we might observe that the tragic Anne Frank of Anne Frank’s Diary fame was sent to Auschwitz after she and her family were captured by the Germans in Holland. If the ‘Holocaust’ horror story accounts of Auschwitz are to be believed, Anne would have been an early candidate for the “gas chamber” as she was too young and not strong enough to perform hard physical work.

Yet even as publisher’s postscripts to ‘her’ book, statements made by her by her father after the war (another member of the legion of ‘Survivors’), and statements made by the ‘Anne Frank Foundation’ readily concede, Anne did not get gassed at Auschwitz. She did not even die at Auschwitz.

For some reason, the cruel Third Reich, having built an “Extermination Camp” for just such hapless victims as she, and having sent her there at some expense by train, they added to it by keeping her alive and healthy and then, unaccountably, went to the yet further expense of sending her on another train journey, this time to Germany (to Belsen, in fact) where, near the end of the war she, along with so many of her fellow inmates, contracted typhus and died, with not a gas chamber in sight. (There were no “gas chambers” in Belsen, as even Jewish propagandists admit nowadays.)


Anne’s end was tragic, but we think the events which immediately preceded it provide some additional perspectives by which we can judge the worth of ‘Holocaust’ fable.
[We think it right to state at this stage that the information which we have given above concerning the evidence supplied given by Fred Leuchter to the second trial of Ernst Zuendel in Canada, constitutes only a very abbreviated digest of the facts which he put on record under oath.



However, we believe we have given sufficient of his evidence to indicate, when it is compared with the horror stories highlighted in Jewish propaganda, that the fundamental proposition of the ‘Holocaust’ legend: that the German Nazis set about the “systematic extermination” of the Jewish race on a mass production basis by means of “gas chambers” in “Death Camps” such as Auschwitz, has no foundation in fact and is, on the contrary, a propaganda invention designed morally to intimidate Gentiles and thus provide the Jews with a carte blanche to behave as the Lords of the Earth which they believe that they are—or are destined by their God to become. Those who wish to study Fred Leuchter’s evidence in greater detail should obtain a copy of The Leuchter Report at £5 from: Focal Point Publications, Duke Street London, W1M 5DJ]
Leuchter’s revelations caused high anxiety among Jewish ‘Holocaust’ propagandists, though they were quick to use their power to ensure that nowhere in the world did the mass media report any aspect of his evidence and have now set about trying to destroy his company and his livelihood. But despite their evil and subversive hounding of this honest and brave man the truth about the ‘Holocaust’ lie is leaking out. It is essential that it be exposed for it is the greatest single propaganda weapon in Jewry’s arsenal.

This big lie, together with the monopoly control which Jewish bankers exert over the mass media, constitute the principal means whereby the majority of Gentiles is kept in a passive trance of guilt, fear and ignorance.






THE TRUTH REVERSED IN ‘HOLOCAUST’ HOAX | Mass Extermination By Gas Chambers—How The Jews Say It Was Done | What Fred Leuchter’s Evidence Revealed Was Done | Anne Frank’s Story
Thine story be cool, brother
gurlbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2010, 04:39 PM   #15
jadeinjapan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 163
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
It has been frequently reported by American prisoners of war that the Germans treated them much more humanely than the Japanese.
Is there many soldiers who had the misfortune not only to fight in both the European and the Pacific Theaters, but also to have been taken as POW by both the Germans and the Japanese?

Enough that they "frequently" reported on the differences?

I didn't think so. But some Nazi-lovers will be along shortly to explain why this quote is not complete bullshit.

I just scanned your posts and the first thing that jumped out at me was this utter nonsense.

Shan't be reading anymore.
__________________
Why are you dressed like it's Halloween? You look so absurd. You look so obscene.
jadeinjapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:04 AM   #16
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurlbit View Post
Thine story be cool, brother
Peace bro..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeinjapan View Post
Is there many soldiers who had the misfortune not only to fight in both the European and the Pacific Theaters, but also to have been taken as POW by both the Germans and the Japanese?

Enough that they "frequently" reported on the differences?

I didn't think so. But some Nazi-lovers will be along shortly to explain why this quote is not complete bullshit.

I just scanned your posts and the first thing that jumped out at me was this utter nonsense.

Shan't be reading anymore.
Japs sided with Germany in world war2. I had family on both sides, English/Irish/German/Indian.

What about you?

Let's face it Japan & Germany both got bombed to oblivion. When a lot of it could have been avoided towards the end of the war.. I don't know much about how prisoners where treated in Japanese camps & it is not what this thread is about, feel free to start your own thread if you like..

Truth is Japan & Germany where strong Nationlist countries, Japan still is - got to admire them both for being loyal to their fellow countrymen, much honour & courage in the face of a common enemy.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 01-01-2011 at 03:22 AM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:37 AM   #17
jadeinjapan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 163
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

My point was that your evidence was shit.

Not really interested in what fantasies you project onto Japan in order to further your own little hate crusade.

I'd have no problem with holocaust deniers of they were in it for love of truth, but you all have a very clear and disturbing agenda.
__________________
Why are you dressed like it's Halloween? You look so absurd. You look so obscene.
jadeinjapan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:19 AM   #18
eternal_spirit
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 31,206
Likes: 7 (7 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jadeinjapan View Post
My point was that your evidence was shit.

Not really interested in what fantasies you project onto Japan in order to further your own little hate crusade.

I'd have no problem with holocaust deniers of they were in it for love of truth, but you all have a very clear and disturbing agenda.
Utter nonsense. What fantasy? You're obviously not here to debate you're a nasty piece of work.

I'm giving up debating trolls New year's resolution.

Last edited by eternal_spirit; 01-01-2011 at 04:21 AM.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #19
rodin
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: location location
Posts: 16,981
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by siegfriedsassoon View Post
So why were Jewish people displaced by the Nazi's into these camps? ....
So there were no Jews left in the cities when the city firestorms were set off - simples

Last edited by rodin; 01-02-2011 at 07:03 PM.
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:08 PM   #20
dogsmilk
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Surreality
Posts: 7,497
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodin View Post
So there were no Jews left in the cities when the city firestorms were set off - simples
That statement is probably about as stupid and ignorant as it is possible to be. Some of things you say make me think you must be a secret agent working for the ADL on a mission to make Jew conspiracies look more dumb than they already are.
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
related topics, revisionism, world war2

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:04 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.