Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 12-12-2010, 10:47 AM   #1
the tattooist

Default Barry Smith NWO predictions from 1992

Hi have just finished watching a series of videos filmed at a local church from a New Zealand man Barry Smith giving his biblical based predictions of the coming NWO.
Many things he predicted using current events, inside information, and bible texts were earily accurate.
He pointed out that Australia and New Zealand were the test countries for many NWO practises, based on the fact that they were islands with low and contolable populations.
In 1992 he exposed the future of a cashless society and micro chipping technology.
He gave information on nuclear missiles only able to be activated during certain solar cycles.
He pointed out that Geroge Bush senior wanted to be the leader of NWO, but wouldn't, he also had no plans to capture Saddam Hussein, for he was to serve purpose later on (saved him for his son!) 1000 points of light were the 1000 occult groups unifying to bring about the NWO (as mentioned in G Bush Snr's Gulf War speach).
And things that have not yet come to pass.....
This is very biblical based. A non religious Jew will sign a 7 year peace treaty in the middle east, this man will be the Anti-christ. The Russians invade Israel (for a few reasons he listed of which I have forgotten) Around this time the Japanese yen will collapse, triggering a global collapse, the pope who will be the False Prophet will create a One World Religion, and the micro-chipping will take place over a three and a half year period which will not be global, only a portion of the world.....then the world goes to hell, some of us go to heaven!
the tattooist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 02:00 PM   #2
i_b_awake

Never heard of him

do you have links?
Old 14-12-2010, 10:21 AM   #3
futurestar

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tattooist View Post
Hi have just finished watching a series of videos filmed at a local church from a New Zealand man Barry Smith giving his biblical based predictions of the coming NWO.
Many things he predicted using current events, inside information, and bible texts were earily accurate.
He pointed out that Australia and New Zealand were the test countries for many NWO practises, based on the fact that they were islands with low and contolable populations.
In 1992 he exposed the future of a cashless society and micro chipping technology.
He gave information on nuclear missiles only able to be activated during certain solar cycles.
He pointed out that Geroge Bush senior wanted to be the leader of NWO, but wouldn't, he also had no plans to capture Saddam Hussein, for he was to serve purpose later on (saved him for his son!) 1000 points of light were the 1000 occult groups unifying to bring about the NWO (as mentioned in G Bush Snr's Gulf War speach).
This is very biblical based. A non religious Jew will sign a 7 year peace treaty in the middle east, this man will be the Anti-christ. The Russians invade Israel (for a few reasons he listed of which I have forgotten) Around this time the Japanese yen will collapse, triggering a global collapse, the pope who will be the False Prophet will create a One World Religion, and the micro-chipping will take place over a three and a half year period which will not be global, only a portion of the world.....then the world goes to hell, some of us go to heaven!
Link please
futurestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 07:40 PM   #4
kobe christ

Good post. I'd link an entire list.
kobe christ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 09:50 PM   #5
aratron

i remember seeing a barry smith show on the god channel over ten years ago.

the guy obviously knew a lot of inside information.

probably most candid bloke on tv.
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 09:52 PM   #6
aratron

a blood sacrifice to lucifer - superb

Last edited by aratron; 14-12-2010 at 09:53 PM.
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 10:02 PM   #7
soleil

As a teenager, this is how I got into "NWO studies". He talked about most things that we take for granted today such as the cashless society, the mark/ chip, the Rothschilds, Bilderburgers etc etc

I went to one of his meetings in the late 1990s which must have been part of one of his last UK tours. During this meeting a random lady handed me £20 saying that she felt God prompting her to do it.

At the end of each meeting, he went into Gospel mode then prayed for the removal of the blood curses that he believed men took upon themselves when they submitted to Freemasonic oaths.

I was just thinking about the late Barry Smith today and how much of what he said in those dodgy VHS copies from the 1980s actually came to pass. He mentioned the danger of George Bush and that he had a son who we should watch out for or something like that.

Last edited by soleil; 14-12-2010 at 10:04 PM.
soleil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 10:15 PM   #8
soleil

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwdH9A9CMtM

That's the first time I've seen a Barry Smith lecture post-9/11 and he seems to have called the financial crisis.

I'm off to look at my passport number!
Old 15-12-2010, 07:46 AM   #9
decode reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tattooist View Post
Back in 1990, a good friend of mine played me one of his videos. The overt Christian slant put me off.....my friend was a born again Christian and I was just starting to reject the religion in a big way. So, whatever he said didn't really get through to me because it felt more as though I was watching a televangelist.
Old 15-12-2010, 07:48 AM   #10
decode reality

Saying that....if there was a Christian minister who was dropping all that knowledge, I'd now go to hear them speak.
Old 15-12-2010, 08:00 AM   #11
decode reality

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwdH9A9CMtM

Very good.
Old 15-12-2010, 04:17 PM   #12
yamayama
Inactive

Are there any archived videos of Smith from the early 90's? If not it would be difficult to see him has being legit.
yamayama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2010, 04:27 PM   #13
soleil

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamayama View Post
Are there any archived videos of Smith from the early 90's? If not it would be difficult to see him has being legit.
I've not seen the old VHS copies digitised and uploaded but he wrote a number of books during the 80s and 90s that he based his lectures on.