Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 12-12-2010, 04:59 PM   #21
cess

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiok View Post
I beg to differ. Bad spelling and grammar only serve to obscure and invalidate a good message. Mediocrity or sloppiness should never be confused with "thinking out of the box" and I can't think of one example where a lack of attention to detail will support the message you wish to convey.
Good point.

I can handle a few random errors. But when I have to strain to figure out what somebody is trying to spell, or even worse when they use letters and numbers to represent words, I do have a tendency to dismiss what they're saying without giving it much thought.

Maybe I'm missing out on infinite wisdom. I don't know.
Old 12-12-2010, 05:58 PM   #22
nirvanix

Quote:
Originally Posted by cess View Post
Good point.

I can handle a few random errors. But when I have to strain to figure out what somebody is trying to spell, or even worse when they use letters and numbers to represent words, I do have a tendency to dismiss what they're saying without giving it much thought.

Despite what some people say, grammer and spelling are important. If you don't have a good grasp on the language people will assume you don't have a grasp on anything.

A lot of your original post resonates closely to what DI says I believe? No doubt we have been turned into slaves, and it's going to get worse before it gets better. I say my prayers for an end to the matrix.

And yes, Anderson Cooper makes my skin crawl. By the way, I believe he's been outed as having CIA connections as well. He's pure establishment

Last edited by nirvanix; 12-12-2010 at 06:01 PM.
nirvanix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 06:37 PM   #23
verndewd
Banned

I like the concept But I see this as having a broader application.

the disturbing truth about your life series from varied authors, is more How I see it.
Topics
religion versus true existence
the history of the system
what right to rule means
your real place in this world and what choices lead you to it

etc etc.

On the same token the other side of the coin would be
the elevating truths about your life

Last edited by verndewd; 12-12-2010 at 06:39 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:39 PM   #24
truthlovelife

Quote:
Good point.

Unfortunately not everone has had the privaledge of a 'good education' in reference to basic grammar and spellings, this certainly does not mean that poeple who have something to say are to be dismissed, if you ignore a message content simply because you regard the writter as sloppy guess what? you miss out on infinate wisdom! your own ignorance will decieve you.
truthlovelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 09:55 PM   #25
lizzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Heur is correct.

You can't trust anyone, you have to find things out and come to your own conclusions.

Yes and that might lead you to look in places that most people would never dare look for fear of being called one of the PTB favourite catchphrases (racist, antisemite, bigot, homophobe, NAZI etc)
yes, great OP but heurer s' points are v valid. Trust No-one and never con-form.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:50 PM   #26
cess

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthlovelife View Post
Unfortunately not everone has had the privaledge of a 'good education' in reference to basic grammar and spellings, this certainly does not mean that poeple who have something to say are to be dismissed, if you ignore a message content simply because you regard the writter as sloppy guess what? you miss out on infinate wisdom! your own ignorance will decieve you.
Well I guess I opened myself up for that.

My main point was that if somebody doesn't take the time to spell words out instead of just using a letter or number, it makes me think they're not really all that serious.

Lack of a good education is one thing. Sloppiness and carelessness is another. When you want a point to be taken seriously, a little spit and polish can go a long way. It doesn't take much effort really.
Old 14-12-2010, 09:42 AM   #27
wwu777

Here are some new paragraphs I added to the essay:

You see, there's a reason why society is set up so that you don't have much free time. In your youth, school keeps you busy and preoccupied. In your adult life, work keeps you busy on the treadmill. And in your spare time, the mainstream media holds your attention with the official version of things. The reason for all this is that if you have too much free time to think about everything - life, existence, the world, etc. - you will eventually realize that you are a slave on a prison planet (ala Alex Jones' PrisonPlanet.com) and that most of what you are told is hogwash, lies and gross distortions. That's the scary part, that with too much free time comes a lot of disturbing but liberating truths, not just in terms of conspiracies, but about the nature of your existence itself. Thus, we are kept from all that by a society that keeps us busy and distracted, for most of us cannot handle the truth. Plus it is not in the interests of the powers that rule us to let us know the truth either, for whatever reason, so they keep us in a state of Zeitgeist (illusion).

Here is an important lesson. Truth is not something that's handed to you on a silver platter (and this not only goes for the mainstream media, but for the alternative media and conspiracy culture as well). It is something you gotta DIG for constantly, and even then, you will only get fragments of it. The problem is that most assume that truth is handed to you on a silver platter by your media and education establishment, and thus is simply the official version of things that we are told. The trick is to set yourself free from that. Therefore, it's smart and progressive to question things, even cherished beliefs. When you do, you often find that the official version of things is often not the truth. That is the disturbing but liberating realization that you come to eventually. It's a painful process, but once it's done, you will be glad you did, for nothing beats the value of freedom.

----------------------

You can always see the updated version at:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/for...hp?f=25&t=1541
wwu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #28
wwu777

Quote:
I can't stand that little shit. One of my friends used to work in media and actually worked with him for a couple years. She said he's about the biggest prick you've ever met. He's self-absorbed and his false humility was what really grated on her nerves.

She says he's the fakest person she's ever met. Keep in mind she worked with Wolf Blitzer too.
Really? Did your friend ever go public with what she knew about him?

Don't you get such bad vibes from Anderson Cooper's face, even from the screen?

That guy has no charisma and is not even likable. I wonder why he gets to be on TV, other than that he came from a powerful family. I can't imagine who would like him or how his personality would boost any ratings. Ick.

Btw, have you noticed how TV characters in the 60's, 70's and early 80's were likable and endearing? They had that familiarity to them like they were a part of your family. And their personality was so natural too. But nowadays, TV characters are cold, unfeeling, gritty and hollow. Doesn't that suck? Why did those who control TV make it that way?

If it's due to some conspiracy, then why didn't they make TV characters cold and unfeeling in the 70's too?

That's why I prefer to watch old classics from the 70's than modern films.
Old 14-12-2010, 12:29 PM   #29
wwu777

Quote:
Originally Posted by one666 View Post
I am definitely not brainwashed but its annoying when almost everyone around you is. Even on this site there are plenty brainwashed/indoctrinated into the term "sheeple" Dumbed down people who want only peaceful protest. The governments love that because it means they are safe from people like that. Believe in two peaceful protests and the rest is war if we don't get results or we get police brutality. the brainwashed believe they are being peaceful out of love or civilised. when the truth is that they are programmed not to be a threat to the state.
Isn't that why TPTB let David Icke live? He pacifies the conspiracy movement and urges non-violent resistance, so that they don't get in the way of TPTB. Isn't that pretty useful to them?
Old 14-12-2010, 12:31 PM   #30
wwu777

Quote:
Well I guess I opened myself up for that.

My main point was that if somebody doesn't take the time to spell words out instead of just using a letter or number, it makes me think they're not really all that serious.

Lack of a good education is one thing. Sloppiness and carelessness is another. When you want a point to be taken seriously, a little spit and polish can go a long way. It doesn't take much effort really.
Dude my posts have a 99.99 percent spelling accuracy rate. That is good enough to get hired as a secretary. If you check my sites in my signature, you'd see that. Stop obsessing over 2 or 3 spelling mistakes. It's a waste of time and drags this thread into the mud. And it results in low energy vibration too.

Last edited by wwu777; 14-12-2010 at 12:31 PM.
Old 14-12-2010, 12:32 PM   #31
wwu777

Check out these amazing and eloquent responses to my essay on the ATS forum:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/...g6#pid10120114

Quote:
1000 flags and trillion stars.

I celebrate slavery. It is amazing how successfully they are managing us. We love our owners (dictators). We wave flags and cheer and cry when they get elected.

The system is too sophisticated to hate it. There should be like 10 million social scientists studying how society is enslaved and how is it that most of us do not know anything about it
Quote:
there is nothing wrong with those things but how normal is this? how many people in the world can actually sustain our life style? how many people have to suffer because we are the driving force to the companies that exploit them? we go to work for companies that have lost sight of what is important but they pretend they value your life.

i worked for texas instruments for a little bit as a contractor... they made it a huge deal that everybody was family and had all these "family" events and blah blah blah we're all happy cause we are performing well, we gained and increased our skill, we enjoyed time off with nice vacations, people started families bought houses, cars and/or watched their children grow up.... everything was perfect because T.I was making money.... then comes x-mas 01... they laid everybody off that they could with out saying a word... a couple of weeks before x-mas... so all these perfect little "free" worlds were destroyed in seconds, then only to be REHIRED after the new year. So why would a corp. do this? so they wouldn't have to give their "family" any benifits. No x-mas bonus. No Job. Nothing. They could care less that you performed well... here's a cookie, good job now get out.. haha

so back to the point of your list of resp. that you see as liberating... they only things that are worth living for is making friends and making babies... the rest is just brain washed jibberish... We are not sheep, we are just simply blinded by ignorance... the world around is dying as you are reading this, a baby is dying in a mothers arms in a country exploited by ours... our perfect little world is an illusion because the way we live is not real.. the world is really not like this, america.... we are slaves living on the backs of other slaves... people put on jewlery and pump their gas and have no clue who as suffered or died to bring them these things...

its not that we are slaves and not know it, we do know. that is why there are sights like ats, but rather we are slaves driving a team of slaves. how many of you realizne this? we are consumers with an appetite for materialistic stuff worst than hitler had for the jews. why do i use hitler? because our consumation is killing people directly and we don't even see it...

but let's just say we wake up and we are on our masters side... yay lets exploit the world.. yes we are now on their side... now would u be angry if you found out that even though you are "good" slave, that your master was secretly killing you and your children... the food we eat is nothing more than poison... bpa in almost all of the plastics that we touch... asbestos, paxil, accutane, all current lawsuits that show that our "masters" did not do their research to protect us... they could care less if we die as long as we live long enough to make them some money... the people on this side of the fence are the worst because they can't even comprehend the fact that their masters don't care about them either...

bottom line is this... we are all slaves to our masters and no matter how we look at it, they do not care about you or me or you or you. NONE OF YOU, but go ahead keep your hobby and nice ride and keep that pretty smile on your face. at least you got a piece of paper with some monetary units on it and a pat on the back. the only thing important in life is the love we have for our families and friends. the rest is irrelevant and can live with out, but take away my family and i am nothing
http://abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread639081/pg5

Quote:
There is much truth in what you have written. Most are sleepwalking, even those who's life appears better than most and feel that all is well for them. However, as you alluded to, there is an awakening taking place as some who have taken the time to pursue truth, are indeed finding it.

There is a spiritual ascension emerging on this planet. Those "controllers", whomever and whatever they are, live off fear. Replacing fear based thinking with love based thinking is the ultimate "red pill". Connecting to the universal source, intending and manifesting your thoughts, feelings, emotions, words, and actions changes the game and creates and allows "freedom" amidst the controlled constructed enslaving chaos. It, however, is not an easy road to undertake. Indeed is it choosing the "narrow path". The hardest thing is to be "awake" and see all those who are not. It requires the ultimate compassion to " love" them unconditionally and remain open as a source of their enlightenment.

Some of us have incarnated at this time to be the freeing forces necessary to reveal the truth; the truth about our collective oneness; the truth about our ability to usurp the power from the ancient controllers and emerge as a new evolved universal entity. The change has begun and it grows stronger as we hurtle toward our destiny with the end of our earthly presession. Remain free and open. Change is all around us. We truly are all one.
And a nice PM I received on the ATS Forum:

Quote:
Hello there,

I just wanted to personally tell you that I have been awake for about a year now realizing what is going on in this world. At first I didn't want to believe it, but it is so true. Its sad that when I talk to regular people in my life, well for the most part they think I'm out of my mind, yet I think I'm perfectly sane for thinking and believing what you just threw out there on that post.

I guess the saddest part for me is I am not happy, I am not where I want to be..I am a former marine and have been busting my butt off in school for the last year...for what/???? so i can work for corporate america and slave away 60 hours a week, I'm miserable even thinking that.

I want to live off the grid, in a self sustainable community...wich my own power, food, water, waste disposal, I don't want any influence of gov't or rely on anyone except myself and the people I trust around me.

Just wanted to say thanks for posting about the truth, these people atleast need to wakeup to find themselves...everyone is so messed up beyond repair I think sometimes...but maybe not. Only time will tell.

Take care my fellow human being!

And props to you for being awake and aware.... keep playing the game until you can get away!
Old 14-12-2010, 12:38 PM   #32
wwu777

Quote:
Yeah, I'm not sure how common that knowledge is but I've known about it for a while. It definitely goes a long way in explaining things.
LOL well I wouldn't imagine that Anderson Cooper is on CNN cause he has such an inspiring charismatic presence and is able to move people, nor cause he looks like a loving father figure that you can trust. (like Walt Kronkite was) LOL

That guy looks so spiritually awake doesn't he? LOL NOT!
Old 14-12-2010, 05:19 PM   #33
wwu777

Here are two paragraphs I added to the essay to close it with a nice touch. I chose to close it in a profound manner similar to the ending of The Zeitgeist Movie

Now, no one is asking you to go out there and awaken or change the world. That would be an unfair burden. But if you can help or awaken even 2 or 3 people among your family and friends, and show them that they can free themselves from living in fear, then you will have done your part and made a difference. If we all do that, and those we help in turn help others, then our awakening will multiply exponentially. You can start of course, by forwarding this essay to everyone you know, to help plant some seeds.

The biggest lie that the controllers tell us is this: They want us to believe that without a ruling hierarchical structure, chaos will erupt and looting will occur everywhere. Therefore, we need to be controlled, like animals. This is pure fearmongering, and nothing could be further from the truth. In reality, a population with an awakened consciousness will be fit to rule themselves without the need for coercion by dictatorial rulers and governments. But society has done everything it can to keep us from awakening, keeping us in a state of fear consciousness and stress instead. They don't want us to know the nature of our true power and what we are. But we are consciousness, and we can change that by simply making a choice. The future of the world is in our hands. Will you choose fear or love?
Old 14-12-2010, 05:43 PM   #34
piskavac

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwu777 View Post
You are a slave, puppet, and toy to your slavemasters and controllers. That's all you are. These slavemasters have engineered the deaths of millions before all throughout history, through all sorts of ways you couldn't even begin to imagine. So what value are you to them? You're just an ant to them.

... and rest of your post.

You said nothing I didn't know before.

Beyond that frame and determination he realy works for those who know
and comprehend better.
piskavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-12-2010, 06:04 PM   #35
wwu777

Quote:
Originally Posted by piskavac View Post
... and rest of your post.

You said nothing I didn't know before.
I know but the point of the essay was to put what we already know into an eloquent form that others can understand so we can forward essays like this to our friends and family. So if you want to help awaken others, then spread this essay to everyone you know.

To me, writing this essay was an expression of art, like painting a picture from your creative instinct. That's why I shared it here.

Now if you want to make use of it, then help share it with others and do your part.
Old 14-12-2010, 08:25 PM   #36
truthlovelife

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwu777 View Post
Here are two paragraphs I added to the essay to close it with a nice touch. I chose to close it in a profound manner similar to the ending of The Zeitgeist Movie

Now, no one is asking you to go out there and awaken or change the world. That would be an unfair burden. But if you can help or awaken even 2 or 3 people among your family and friends, and show them that they can free themselves from living in fear, then you will have done your part and made a difference. If we all do that, and those we help in turn help others, then our awakening will multiply exponentially. You can start of course, by forwarding this essay to everyone you know, to help plant some seeds.

The biggest lie that the controllers tell us is this: They want us to believe that without a ruling hierarchical structure, chaos will erupt and looting will occur everywhere. Therefore, we need to be controlled, like animals. This is pure fearmongering, and nothing could be further from the truth. In reality, a population with an awakened consciousness will be fit to rule themselves without the need for coercion by dictatorial rulers and governments. But society has done everything it can to keep us from awakening, keeping us in a state of fear consciousness and stress instead. They don't want us to know the nature of our true power and what we are. But we are consciousness, and we can change that by simply making a choice. The future of the world is in our hands. Will you choose fear or love?
Agree totally, to make a relavant comparison, if we go back to the desperate times of world war 2 in england, did society colapse into chaos, was everyone looting and stealing from each other? No infact the opposite happened,poeple united and helped each other through these hard times they had nothing but thereselfs to give, love, solidarity.
truthlovelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2010, 06:21 PM   #37
nectars

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormer View Post
speak for yourself...i'm all good.
+1
"2. Jesus said, "Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed. When they are disturbed, they will marvel, and will reign over all. [And after they have reigned they will rest.]" - Gospel of Thomas

“What seems to Be, Is, To those to whom It seems to Be, and is productive of the most dreadful Consequences to those to whom it seems to be, even of Torments, Despair, Eternal Death.” - William Blake (“Jerusalem,” Plate 36)

Last edited by nectars; 28-12-2010 at 06:22 PM.
nectars is offline   Reply With Quote