Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2010, 07:25 AM   #1
wwu777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 800
Likes: 6 (2 Posts)
Default The Disturbing Truth about Your Life

Check out my new essay.

The Disturbing Truth about Your Life (Warning - Read at your own risk)

I am about to tell you some disturbing truths I've realized after meditating on them and studying various material from researchers for a long time. Now I have to warn you though, this is very disturbing and once you realize them, you will never look at the world and life the same away again. As they say "Once you see the prison bars, you cannot "unsee" them". So read at your own risk. Choose now whether you will take the "red pill" or the "blue pill". If you choose the latter, then stop now. But if you choose the former, then read on.

The disturbing truth is, we are all slaves to the economic system and our minds are programmed as well. The world is a global enslavement machine and we are programmed with illusions that help us bear our enslavement so that we don't even see it. All those science fiction films that depicted automaton braindead societies of the future or on other planets, were trying to tell you something after all.

Moreover, we are also slaves to our bosses, company, spouses, peers, media, parents, teachers, society, government, political system, our ruling elite, our own implanted thoughts and desires, etc. in direct and indirect ways, whether we are aware of it or not.

This is not just physical enslavement, but enslavement of the MIND as well.

Freedom, for the most part, is just a word, not an actual state of existence. The reason people, especially Americans, believe that they have freedom is simply because their minds are programmed to think that they do. You see, your slavemasters need you to be satisfied with your enslavement to keep you controlled. In order to do that, they give you choices in consumerism and in selecting your occupation. You are "free" to choose your form of slavery and vote for your puppet dictators.

But deep in our subconscious, we all know that we are living an enslavement existence. We are aware of this in our unconscious to some degree. To cope with it, we have to be programmed to accept it, with delusions and mantras such as the notion of "living in a free country which makes us great" and "living to work and serve" etc. None of it makes any sense and only serves to pacify and appease us.

If you think about it, the only reason you believe that you are free or living in "the land of the free" is not because it's true or backed by any objective evidence or reason, but because you were TOLD to believe it. It's no different than Christians believing that the Bible is God's word because they were TOLD that it was and they accept it.

And of course, you are also programmed to believe that "Authority = Truth" and that "Majority = Right". Thus, whatever you are TOLD is what you must believe and accept, and if everyone else accepts it, then it must be right. According to this indoctrination, truth is NOT something you seek and investigate, it's whatever you are TOLD - plain and simple. Most accept this without inquiry. People are not programmed to seek truth. They are programmed to seek a good life and to serve the system, not to think for themselves. Thus, truth is not the highest value, conformity is.

In America, you are raised to believe that you are free and living in "the land of the free". Yet right when you enter public school, all your freedoms are taken away. You are totally controlled like in an Orwellian state. You are told what to do, what to think, what to believe, how to behave, etc. and PUNISHED for dissidence or disobedience. So, you are told one thing, and given the complete opposite! It's like telling someone you love them and then killing them right after. Yet most people never question it, or if they do, they keep it in their private thoughts, cause dissidence and nonconformity are NOT allowed in the school system. You'd have to be the biggest idiot not to see the total contradiction, yet because the mind control system in the US is so aggressive and effective, most don't, at least not consciously.

See this film that explains how schools are essentially prisons that train slaves.


Those who run your media and education establishments are also programmed, just like you, but even more so. In order to serve in their managerial positions of influence, they are held to stricter standards by the controllers, and thus must be controlled even more than you the sheeple are. Their job is not to teach you the truth, but to indoctrinate you with whatever those at the highest levels of power and influence - your slavemasters and above - want you to believe. These institutions do not teach you how to think, but what to think, cause that is their function.

Your mainstream media are not truth tellers or truth seeking investigators. They are public relations people for the official version of events - progandists so to speak. Government, media and education are not there to teach truth to you or enlighten you. They are there to CONTROL you. That's their function. But you don't know that cause you are programmed to assume that "Authority = Truth" and that if everyone else believes it, then it must be true.

William Colby, former director of the CIA, upon retirement came out and said, "The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." This makes sense, and explains why even though it is an established fact that the CIA is involved with drug trafficking into the US, the mainstream media don't report such things (except for one report by Mike Wallace which was quickly pulled from the air). In fact there are hundreds of dark disturbing truths about history and world events that the major media, if it cared about the truth, should be reporting on but they don't. The CIA/drug trafficking connection is just one of many.

Now think about it. Does the government ever tell you to think for yourself? Hello no. Does the school system urge you to think for yourself? Nope. Does the mainstream media ever encourage you to think for yourself? No way. What does that tell you? Is society all about truth, or control? Meditate on this and it becomes obvious - that you've been duped and controlled all along.

Look at the big newscasters such as Bill O-Reilly of Fox and Anderson Cooper of CNN. Why do you think they are so narrow, judgmental, arrogant, ignorant, dumb and small minded? (which clearly shows on their facial expression) Why do you think they ridicule and attack everything that strays from the status quo? Why do they have that "everything outside the box is bullshit" on their faces? Why do they look so "programmed", embodying a "herd mentality"? Why doesn't the big corporate media pick newscasters who are wiser, more intellectual and more awake, and less programmed? It's because these figures are how YOU are supposed to be. YOU are supposed to be just like them - narrow, ignorant, dumb and small minded. These figures define the limits of your intelligence. You are NOT supposed to be smarter than them. You are not supposed to be intellectual, awake, wise or free-thinking. You are supposed to be a conformist with a herd mentality, no different than they are.

No one who truly seeks the truth or speaks the truth gets put into positions of influence by the big corporate media. No way. They want ignorance, not awareness. They want you thinking about stupid things like celebrity gossip and pseudo-social issues like "gay rights in the military", etc. Why do you think they spend hours covering such useless and irrelevant topics, and when they cover more important subjects, they only have a few minutes due to "time constraints"? They cater to the stupid, and insult the intelligence of the wise everyday. They are idiots who demand YOU to be an idiot too.

You are a slave, puppet, and toy to your slavemasters and controllers. That's all you are. These slavemasters have engineered the deaths of millions before all throughout history, through all sorts of ways you couldn't even begin to imagine. So what value are you to them? You're just an ant to them.

Why else do you think world events are insane and irrational? Why do you think there is so much unnecessary suffering, unecessary wars and bloodshed? Why can't logic, reason and common sense solve the world's problems like it should? Obviously it's cause your slavemasters don't want peace and harmony. They are nothing like you. They do not think like you and they have no empathy with you at all. You're just a toy to them, and a disposable one. Their plans and agenda are unknown to you, and if you knew what they were, it'd be far too disturbing for you to accept. So it's better you don't know.

All we know for sure is that these "slavemasters" do not thrive on peace, justice and harmony, but on suffering, stress, fear, conflict, division, inequity, etc. for that is exactly what they have created and engineered all throughout history. They've engineered and funded wars, revolutions, oppression, famines, mass murders, global events, assassinations, terrorist attacks, etc. while feeding the public lies and cover stories about them (aka the official version of history and events). Do a little research and you will find this out. Look up for example, which organizations and individuals funded Adolf Hitler and brought him to power, which you were never told in school, and the "hidden hands" become apparent.

Had they wanted to, the controllers could have engineered a peaceful harmonious world centuries ago. But they didn't and have their reasons. They are not reasons you would be able to understand or accept though, for they are not like you and do not think like you. You can't comprehend them. All you can do is realize the truth about your enslaved existence and how you are controlled and programmed, so that you can "wake up" so to speak.

Now, whether there is a grand conspiracy at the top (e.g. Illuminati, Bilderberg, Secret Societies) and what forces are behind them (Satan, demons, interdimensional beings, etc) and how high up they go, are all subject to debate. However, what we do know for sure is that we are mind controlled and enslaved. That much is certain.

Moreover, as part of the control system, virtually everything that can set you free has been painted as evil. As one fan of David Icke put it:

Quote:
"Everything that can set you free has been painted as evil... It's called the "scarecrow technique" and it's used for basically everything that might set us free - through a variety of mindless religions, such as science skepticism, judeo christianity, anti-drug, capitalism, and psychiatry. If people are screaming "evil", there's a good chance so long as it's not hurting someone, that it is actually the path to freedom."
The more you think about all this and meditate on it, the more obvious it all becomes - that you are enslaved, living an enslavement existence and that your mind and beliefs are programmed (not with truth). Along with this realization comes a sense of helplessness and hopelessness, which is natural since after all, what can you do against a whole global system of enslavement, propaganda and mind control? You can't change it, so isn't it better you remain ignorant and not realize the truth?

These are all very disturbing realizations no doubt. It is not pleasant to realize all this. I won't lie to you about that. This is not just about government being corrupt (which everyone already knows). This goes far beyond that into the fact that most of everything you've been told about the world turns out to be false. As Mark Twain said, "The trouble with the world is not that people know too little, but that they know so many things that ain't so."

But it is liberating though, in that once you realize that you were a programmed slave all along, and woken up from it, you are finally free to set your own path and destiny, think for yourself, and realize what you truly are and have been all along - infinite consciousness.

That is why the Nero character in "The Matrix" chose to take the "red pill". He knew that when he woke up and discovered the truth about reality, it would be very disturbing and unpleasant. But as Frederich Nietze said, "No price is too high to pay for the value of owning yourself."

You can take solace in this though. If our universe is , then any change in one of its parts affects the fabric of the whole. Thus, your awakening does affect the matrix as a whole, similar to the so called "Hundredth Monkey Effect". As Gandhi said, "You must become the change you wish to see in the world."


Related Links and Videos:

Article: Why the World is a Global Enslavement System and You Don't Know It



Recommended book: To learn more about how to think for yourself, I recommend you read Darryl Sloan's "Reality Check". It's the best book I've seen that teaches you to think for yourself and see through harmful and bogus belief systems. It is very easy-to-read, thought-provoking and priceless. You can order it, read sample chapters and listen to its audio intro at http://darrylsloan.wordpress.com/reality-check/

To learn more about mass mind control in America, go to YouTube or Google and enter these names in their search engines to pull up their work and videos: David Icke, Alex Jones, Michael Tsarion, Jordan Maxwell, Jesse Ventura (not that everything they say is true, but their work does contain a lot of truths and insights into the real nature of things).

Last edited by wwu777; 10-12-2010 at 01:31 PM.
wwu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:26 AM   #2
stormer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Southern Africa
Posts: 583
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Speak for yourself...I'm all good.
__________________
Imagine all the people...living life in peace.
stormer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:48 AM   #3
heuer
Inactive
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: London
Posts: 1,564
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Your initial statements make your whole post sound like you've spoken to an alien that has passed on some incredible, revolutionary piece of information.

Anyway, everything you've stated is quite obvious.

Although I agree with most of it, there are some things I don't agree with.

The people involved in brainwashing the masses are not brainwashed themselves, they just voluntarily contribute to the system in exchange for wealth and materials. Or they're MK victims.

Also, your last comment is rather contradictory to all that you've said. Dismissing someone like O'Reilly and then recommending people to listen to Alex Jones... well...

What people should do is not worry about Alex Jones, David Icke or John Citizen and concentrate on investigating aspects of the world themselves and coming to some form of conclusion out of it.

I also very much question these so-called enlightened, awakened ones that consume this new-age ideology and blindly believe that life is a hologram and blah blah blah.

Remember that David Icke is flourishing, with his numerous novels, beautiful website and a few MSM appearances.
Whereas other truth-seekers who have claimed this new-age bullshit comes straight out of the elites and is used on yet another level to deceive the masses, have been killed.

It seems many are quick to dismiss the obvious Satanic aspect of the world, and when it is even mentioned can't address anything mentioned and simply resort to calling the individual simple minded, or a bigot because religion is seen as being taboo in this so-called enlightened scene.

My apologies, but as soon as I hear infinite consciousness and these other (I call them bullshit) terms, I kinda zone out.

(/watch?v=9WN_ZKrVKGQ)

At least Oprah agrees with you though.

Last edited by heuer; 10-12-2010 at 07:57 AM.
heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:53 AM   #4
princessofwands
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 3,260
Likes: 138 (75 Posts)
Default

Well written OP and yes, it's pretty much true.

In this sentence though, I think the word 'exposable' should have been 'disposable'?


"You're just a toy to them, and an exposable one"
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 08:59 AM   #5
jconnar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: The Asylum
Posts: 4,093
Likes: 5 (5 Posts)
Default

Do not fear wwu777


They may control this material world, they try to control you spiritually, but ultimately your spiritual side is your escape and trump card in all of this I believe.
jconnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:02 AM   #6
lizzy
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 11,287
Likes: 31 (18 Posts)
Default

Good OP,well said and heurer clarifys' it ..and he knows.
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:27 AM   #7
hammarberg
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 714
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

+1

Good read says i.

Although i agree with Hauer about the new age thing to an extent... It really seems to be just a bigger box to fit people in. Those who are escaping the smallest box of control.

The further i go with all this stuff, more clear it seems to be... That's why i've taken few steps away from these new age types.

There should be more talk about schoolsystem i think. I wonder what it tells about this indoctrination that Finland allways ranks high among South Korea etc. in these school things. Well, knowing people here, brainwashing seems to be efficient.

More subtle shooling and we would have broke free long time ago.
hammarberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:30 PM   #8
wwu777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 800
Likes: 6 (2 Posts)
Default

Do any of you ever get annoyed by Anderson Cooper's smirk on his face? He has that "everything outside the box is bullshit" type of look on his face, which is the total antithesis of truth and freethinking. Ever notice that? It's annoying isn't it? I can't stand seeing him. He like is the total opposite of everything we stand for. He is like 100 percent herd mentality. Ick.

Last edited by wwu777; 10-12-2010 at 02:13 PM.
wwu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 01:32 PM   #9
wwu777
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 800
Likes: 6 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Well written OP and yes, it's pretty much true.

In this sentence though, I think the word 'exposable' should have been 'disposable'?


"You're just a toy to them, and an exposable one"
Thanks. I just fixed that mistake in the essay.

Last edited by wwu777; 10-12-2010 at 01:32 PM.
wwu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 05:56 PM   #10
huyi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Out of the Matrix
Posts: 2,788
Likes: 436 (222 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwu777 View Post

That is why the Nero character in "The Matrix" chose to take the "red pill". He knew that when he woke up and discovered the truth about reality, it would be very disturbing and unpleasant. But as Frederich Nietze said, "No price is too high to pay for the value of owning yourself."
it's neo, not nero but good read anyway, i want to look at how schools are slavery, any info would be appreciated.

Last edited by huyi; 10-12-2010 at 05:56 PM.
huyi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 06:19 PM   #11
snow wolfe
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 305
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

If I can offer one piece of feedback I would say if your going to show this to 'sheep', you would need to put some evidence in to it.

I got about 8 paragraphs into it and if I were a sheep I would have given up because all you were saying really was'your a slave, simple as'
snow wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #12
millhouse
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: N.Yorkshire
Posts: 208
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Thought it was a great post mate! thanks!
__________________
The only thing wrong with you is the idea that there is something wrong with you - and the sooner you begin loving and accepting whats wrong here instead of what isn't,the sooner you'll become more of who you'd like to be.

I'm jealous of ethiopian kids. I'd love to be skinny like them,except for the flies and death and stuff. - Mariah Carey
millhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:25 PM   #13
fiok
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 413
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hi wwu777, I am not sure if you intend to publish this essay, or just want to circulate it amongst friends? No offence intended, I am just a bit obsessive compulsive at times:

The correct spelling is Friedrich Nietzsche
The correct conjunction is "because" and not "cause"
The correct word is "propagandists" and not "progandists"
Etc, etc

Maybe consider getting some help with the grammar/spelling if you'd like to publish/distribute.

As for the contents, the essay seems to be written with an American and
"beginner level" audience in mind, as most of the points you raise would be familiar to avid readers and researchers. Also, I don't think anybody really thinks that America is "the land of the free", except for (some) Americans, so I am assuming that you will distribute this amongst your friends, family etc? If so, I really do think it is commendable that you've taken the time to put all of this down in writing, but my suggestion to you is to soften the tone and to try "a spoonful of sugar to help the medicine go down". Instead of telling your audience "you don't know that cause you are programmed" and "you've been duped and controlled all along", maybe consider including yourself and referring to "we" instead of "you"? Why alienate your audience, why position yourself as separate or above? We're all in this together and while you might have more information than them, calling them "sheeple" and seeing yourself as superior will have the opposite result if your intention is to spread truth and awareness. Treating your audience with disrespect will not make the penny drop. As you probably know yourself, the process of looking at the world in a different way and understanding how it all fits together really is a never ending journey. As we search for truth and meaning, the story unfolds and I have often found that what I believed to be true just a couple of years ago has deepened and changed today and continues to do so - even IF I thought I had discovered "the truth" then. The more you know, the more you realize you don't know! So my advice would be to be ruthless in your pursuit for truth, but gentle and kind in your teachings
fiok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 09:47 PM   #14
truthlovelife
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 282
Likes: 17 (14 Posts)
Default

Good essay, thanks for sharing with us, think you have covered the essence of truth and thought freely to this realisation, this is a universal piece of information that anyone of any level of understanding can comprehend.
Pay no attention to the enslaved box thinkers who worry more about spellings than the conveyed message, i think they only serve to prove your point about the education system!
truthlovelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 10:08 PM   #15
cess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,083
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwu777 View Post
Do any of you ever get annoyed by Anderson Cooper's smirk on his face? He has that "everything outside the box is bullshit" type of look on his face, which is the total antithesis of truth and freethinking. Ever notice that? It's annoying isn't it? I can't stand seeing him. He like is the total opposite of everything we stand for. He is like 100 percent herd mentality. Ick.
I can't stand that little shit. One of my friends used to work in media and actually worked with him for a couple years. She said he's about the biggest prick you've ever met. He's self-absorbed and his false humility was what really grated on her nerves.

She says he's the fakest person she's ever met. Keep in mind she worked with Wolf Blitzer too.
__________________
Yes, I'm a local and yes, I will give you directions.
cess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 12:56 AM   #16
112358
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 14
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I don't know if you know it or not, but Cooper is, "the younger son of the writer Wyatt Emory Cooper and heiress Gloria Vanderbilt, and is a great-great-great-grandson of Cornelius Vanderbilt of the prominent Vanderbilt shipping and railroad fortune."


No wonder he made it to where he is and why he is such an ass.

Last edited by 112358; 11-12-2010 at 12:57 AM.
112358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:10 AM   #17
cess
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,083
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 112358 View Post
I don't know if you know it or not, but Cooper is, "the younger son of the writer Wyatt Emory Cooper and heiress Gloria Vanderbilt, and is a great-great-great-grandson of Cornelius Vanderbilt of the prominent Vanderbilt shipping and railroad fortune."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anderson_Cooper

No wonder he made it to where he is and why he is such an ass.
Yeah, I'm not sure how common that knowledge is but I've known about it for a while. It definitely goes a long way in explaining things.
__________________
Yes, I'm a local and yes, I will give you directions.
cess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:22 AM   #18
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,954
Likes: 1,346 (693 Posts)
Default

Heur is correct.

You can't trust anyone, you have to find things out and come to your own conclusions.

Quote:
virtually everything that can set you free has been painted as evil
Yes and that might lead you to look in places that most people would never dare look for fear of being called one of the PTB favourite catchphrases (racist, antisemite, bigot, homophobe, NAZI etc)

Last edited by bendoon; 11-12-2010 at 01:24 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 01:37 AM   #19
one666
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 1,427
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

I am definitely not brainwashed but its annoying when almost everyone around you is. Even on this site there are plenty brainwashed/indoctrinated into the term "sheeple" Dumbed down people who want only peaceful protest. The governments love that because it means they are safe from people like that. Believe in two peaceful protests and the rest is war if we don't get results or we get police brutality. the brainwashed believe they are being peaceful out of love or civilised. when the truth is that they are programmed not to be a threat to the state.
one666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #20
fiok
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 413
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthlovelife View Post
Pay no attention to the enslaved box thinkers who worry more about spellings than the conveyed message, i think they only serve to prove your point about the education system!
I beg to differ. Bad spelling and grammar only serve to obscure and invalidate a good message. Mediocrity or sloppiness should never be confused with "thinking out of the box" and I can't think of one example where a lack of attention to detail will support the message you wish to convey.
fiok is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:22 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.