|28-11-2010, 09:38 PM||#121|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
- September 2, 2001: Andal Ampatuan, the governor of Maguindanao in the Philippines, was attacked by gunmen believed to belong to the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF). Seven of Ampatuan's security escorts were injured.
- September 2, 2001: In Aceh, Indonesia, Zaini Sulaiman, a member of the Legislative Assembly was shot and killed in his home.
- September 3, 2001: An explosive device in a parked car in the Gilo neighborhood of Jerusalem wounded two Israelis. Another two car bombs in the French Hill neighborhood of Northern Jerusalem wounded another two Jews. Two more bombs in the same neighborhood damaged property but caused no injuries.
- September 3, 2001: An explosion occurred in a car parked near a government building in Chechnya, killing the occupant, a suicide bomber.
- September 4, 2001: One week before the 9/11 suicide bombing in New York and Washington, a Muslim suicide bomber from the Izz-al-Din al-Qassem Battalions, the terrorist wing of HAMAS, blew himself up in Jerusalem, killing five Israelis and wounding dozens more.
- September 4, 2001: In Macedonia, a series of terrorist explosions in Skopje killed one person.
- September 4, 2001: Philippine Muslims planted a bomb beneath a parked bus. They detonated it as police were attempting to removed it. Two officers and a civilian were killed, and thirteen civilians were injured.
- September 5, 2001: An explosive device detonated inside a minibus in Karachi, injuring ten people, two critically.
- September 5, 2001: An Islamic terrorist group calling itself Lashkar-e-Jabbar, issued a fatwah which said that all Kashmiri buses had to be segregated, with areas for men in the front and the back of the bus for women.
Lashkar-e-Jabbar leader Irfan Jameel told the newspaper, "It is be mandatory for men and women not to sit together, but to travel separately. Also we have placed a complete ban on any female Indian political or media leader entering into Kashmir," Mr. Jameel of Jabbar told the Al-Safa News.
Previously, Lashkar-e-Jabbar had enforced their repressive Islamic agenda by throwing acid into the faces of women who did not comply with their religious orders. In December 2002, they would murder three Islamic women for not wearing an approved veil. Jamiat-ul-Mujahideen supported the veil campaign, but a spokesman said acid attacks on women were un-Islamic. But the campaign against women received support from a prominent Islamic women's organization - the Dukhtaran-e-Millat (Daughters of the Faith). The Dukhtaran-e-Millat itself launched a campaign to force women in Srinagar to wear the veil over a decade earlier. Its activists threw paint on women who refused to comply. In one incident, girls wearing tight trousers were shot at, and beauty salon owners and cable operators were similarly targeted.
For a full review of Lashkar-e-Jabbar, read its entry in the Islamic Clubs appendix, or visit the December 19, 2002 entry in the Islamic Terrorism Timeline, where the group assassinates three young girls, or turn to the Terror Clubs Appendix.
- September 6, 2001: Erez Merhavi, 23, was killed in a Fatah Tanzim ambush shooting near Hadera while driving to a wedding.
- September 6, 2001: An Israeli man was killed and an Israeli woman was wounded when their vehicle was fired on near Kibbutz Bahan.
- September 6, 2001: In Indonesia, the Chancellor of Syiah Kuala University, Dayan Dawood, was shot and killed in Aceh following his offer to mediate between Jakarta and the fundamentalist Muslims of the Free Aceh movement.
- September 8, 2001: Abdurahim Rahimov, the Tajik Minister of Culture, was shot and killed by a militant Muslim in Dushanbe, Tajikistan. Bullets, not votes matter in Islam.
- September 8, 2001: In Kashmir, a young girl was killed and twenty other students were wounded when the bus in which they were riding was destroyed by an IED.
- September 9, 2001: A suicide bombing carried out by an Israeli Arab (not so coincidently, also a Muslim) killed three in Nahariyya. The Muslim was working for HAMAS. He detonated himself in a railway station, wounding 30 passengers. Celebrating death and destruction both HAMAS and Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
- September 9, 2001: Two Israelis were killed and three were injured when shots were fired into their vehicle from a passing car in the West Bank.
- September 9, 2001: Afghani Northern Alliance leader, Ahmed Shah Massoud, also known as "the Lion of the Panjshir," was assassinated by two Islamic suicide bombers posing as journalists. These clever Muslims concealed their bombs in a camera. Also killed was the Northern Alliance's Ambassador to India.
The suicide bombers were linked to both al Qaeda and Taliban religious fundamentalists. Good Muslim terrorists excuse the murder of bad Muslim moderates by suggesting that their rival's Islam isn't acceptable or pure enough. The real reason they kill one another is because Islam has destroyed their mind and their conscience.
Commander Ahmad Shah Massood, who led the anti-Taliban alliance in Afghanistan, was an Islamic fundamentalist, an American ally, and a terrorist. He was only an American ally because the immoral U.S. State Department considered the enemy of their enemy as a friend, even when they were a foe. He was killed by the Taliban because, working with al-Qaeda, they knew what was going to happen in a couple of days, and they wanted to facilitate their retreat into Pakistan.
- September 10, 2001: In Turkey, a suicide bomber blew himself up at a gathering frequented by police just outside the German Consulate in Istanbul. The blast killed two police officers, a civilian and the bomber and injured about twenty other people.
- September 10, 2001: In Tajikistan, an Islamic bomb killed the suicide bomber.
- September 11, 2001: American Airlines flight 11 from Boston en route to Los Angeles was hijacked by Islamic terrorists and flown into the north tower of the World Trade Center. United Airlines flight 175 from Boston en route to Los Angeles was hijacked by Islamic terrorists and flown into the south tower of the World Trade Center. Both towers collapsed, causing 2,823 fatalities. Another 2,261 Americans were injured.
A half hour after the suicide bombings on the Twin Towers, American Airlines flight 77 from Washington Dulles to Los Angeles was hijacked by Islamic terrorists and flown into the Pentagon, causing 189 fatalities (125 in the building and 64 passengers and crew). Another 76 Americans were wounded in the blast.
United Airlines flight 93 from Newark to San Francisco was hijacked by Islamic terrorists who intended to fly it into the U.S. Capitol. Passengers aboard the plane foiled that plan causing the aircraft to crash in a Pennsylvania field moments after it turned toward Washington. There were 44 people killed in the crash.
In these suicide bombings, nineteen Islamic fundamentalists - 80% of whom were educated in Saudi Arabia by the Wahhabi warlords, and all of whom were good Muslims, and thus by definition bad people - killed more than 3,000 in the name of Allah and the religion of Islam. These more lethal incarnations of the Islamic suicide bombers we have witnessed expose their religion around the world, confessed to the crime by yelling the Islamic Prayer of Fear, "Allah Akbar (Allah is the Greatest)," as they murdered their way into infamy. What is sad, however, is that most Americans still don't know who they were or understand why they did it.
Initial damage estimates resulting from Islam's attack on America exceeded $16.5 billion. But that was nothing compared to what happened the next day, when the nation's president committed the country to a winless war. If you would like to learn more about this day read the 9/11 Report Critique posted at Prophet of Doom and the "Pipeline to 9/11" supplement to this Islamic Terrorism Timeline. If you want to understand why these Muslims flew planes into America's buildings, read Prophet of Doom - Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words.
Al-Qaeda, meaning "the Base" in English, is a Salafi Muslim organization. As fundamentalists, they are guided exclusively by the oldest Islamic sources. These include: Allah's Qur'an or Recital whose oldest written fragments date to 725 CE, Muhammad's Sira or Biography compiled by Ishaq in 750 CE (120 years after Muhammad's death), Islam's Ta'rikh or History compiled by Tabari between 870 and 920 CE, and the Hadith or Oral Reports from Muhammad and his Companions compiled by Bukhari and Muslim around 850 CE. As Salafi Muslims, al-Qaeda members strive to obey Allah's orders and follow Muhammad's example. And that is why they are terrorists.
While al-Qaeda is often referred to as Wahhabist, that designation just means that they adhere to the pure, uncorrupted form of Islam lived and taught by Allah's lone messenger and Islam's solitary prophet Muhammad. And that's not good since according to the oldest Islamic sources Allah's prophet was a sexual pervert, a rapist and pedophile, a womanizer and adulterer who was incestuous. Muhammad was actively engaged in armed robbery, mass murder, kidnapping, extortion, and the slave trade. But more than anything, Muhammad was a terrorist. Allah's messenger led 75 terrorist raids during the first ten years of the Islamic Era. .
While al-Qaeda is led by Allah, it was founded by Dr. Muhammad Abdullah Azzam. Today, the Islamic club's ambassadors are Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri. We will detail their lives in a moment. But first, let's review how al-Qaeda came to exist.
The inspiration and guidance was provided by Palestinian Islamic cleric and scholar Abdallah Azzam. Dr. Abu Muhammad Abdallah Azzam was the charismatic figure who served as bin Laden's ideologue and spiritual mentor. The Islamic academician named "Slave-to-Allah" taught that Jihad was the personal responsibility of every Muslim to liberate the lands of Islam from infidel control. His mantra was consistent with the definition of Jihad found in the Noble Qur'an's first use of the term:
"Jihad is holy fighting in Allah's Cause with full force of numbers and weaponry. It is given the utmost importance in Islam and is one of its pillars. By Jihad, Islam is established, Allah's Word is made superior, which means only Allah has the right to be worshiped, and Islam is propagated. By abandoning Jihad, Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position. Their honor is lost, their lands are stolen, their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim. He who tries to escape from this duty, dies with one of the qualities of a hypocrite." (Noble Qur'an - Translation of the Meanings in the English Language, definition reference to Qur'an 2:190, page 39, furnished by the King Fahd Complex for the Printing of the Holy Qur'an, translated by Dr. Muhammad al-Hilali and Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan of the Islamic University, Al Madinah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia).
You should know that the Qur'an defines "hypocrite" in the 9th surah as peace-loving, moderate Muslims who are so vile that Allah will personally attend to their tortures in hell. Therefore, being a peaceful Muslim is a lose-lose scenario. If Muhammad spoke for God and the Qur'an is accurate, Allah hates peaceful Muslims and will personally destroy them. If Muhammad was a lying buffoon, the real hypocrite, then relying upon his religion is a fool's folly.
Osama bin Laden's jihad mentor, and the actual founder of al-Qaeda, the Palestinian professor Dr. Muhammad Abdallah Azzam said: "The love of jihad (holy war) took over my life, my soul, my sensations, my heart and my emotions. If preparing for jihad is terrorism, then we are terrorists. If defending our honor is extremist, we are extremists. If jihad against our enemies is fundamentalism, we are fundamentalists." (Dr. Abdallah Azzam as quoted on commemorative posters printed by HAMAS's Tulkarm Charitable Society).
The professor's words are repeated in books, pamphlets, audio and video cassettes, and they are preached in mosques. He is considered one of the four most outstanding figures of the Islamic struggle in Palestine and around the world. Also included on that list are Hassan al-Bana, who founded the Muslim Brotherhood (from which all modern Islamic terrorist organizations sprang), Sheikh Izzedine al-Qassam, a Syrian Islamic cleric and terrorist whose epic speeches and exploits are considered exemplary, and Ahmad Yassen, the founder of HAMAS.
Dr. Abdallah Azzam attended Islam's foremost academic institution, Al-Azhar University in Cairo, Egypt. It was there that he became a student of Islam and joined the Muslim Brotherhood. He received a doctorate in Islamic Law, graduating with honors. With these credentials, you can be assured that Dr. Muhammad Abdallah Azzam's understanding of Islam is consistent with the Islamic scriptures. Osama bin Laden's jihad mentor and religious teacher knows Islam infinitely better than all of the politicians who errantly claim that his student "corrupted, misinterpreted, and hijacked a peaceful religion.".
Following his graduation, and shortly after the Six-Day War, Azzam moved to Jordan. As part of the Muslim Brotherhood, he participated in terrorist raids against Israel in the Jordan Valley. He became a commander of a base in Zarqa, Jordan where Muslim Brotherhood militants were trained so that they could operate in Israel under the Palestinian Fatah flag.
During the 1970s, Azzam taught Islamic Law at the University of Jordan in Amman. But when he used his position to recruit for the Muslim Brotherhood he was fired. Along with other members of the Muslim Brotherhood, he left for Saudi Arabia in 1980.
In 1981 Azzam began teaching Islamic Theology at the King Saud bin Abdul al-Aziz University (named after Saud King Faisal, Muhammad bin Laden's (Osama's father) benefactor) in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Osama bin Laden, attended the same school but graduated two years before Dr. Azzam's arrival. But what's important here is that Dr. Muhammad Abdullah Azzam would not have been allowed to teach Islamic Theology at Saudi Arabia's premier state-run university if his interpretation of Islam differed in any appreciable way from that of the Saud family or the Wahhabist clerics they employed.
Now while Saudi Arabia was on the front lines of propagating Salafi Islam, Pakistan was ground zero for implementing fundamentalist Islam. So Dr. Muhammad Abdallah Azzam, at the urging of the Muslim World League, volunteered to teach at the International Islamic University in Islamabad, Pakistan. This was two years after the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, so the Great Jihad was boiling. .
For the next few years, between 1981 through 1984, Dr. Azzam remained on the Saudi payroll while teaching fundamentalist Islam in Pakistan's political capital. But he didn't get a good report card from the Pakistanis who wanted him preparing jihadists rather than being a jihadist. His Saud funding was temporarily suspended and Azzam left Islamabad for Peshawar, where he began teaching at the College for Preaching and Jihad. Simultaneously, he managed the Pakistani offices of the Muslim Brotherhood and was responsible for sending Muslim Brotherhood teachers into Pakistani public and religious schools to promote jihad.
Muhammad Abdallah Azzam first met his star pupil when he was lecturing at the College for Preaching and Jihad in Peshawar, Pakistan, a town near the Afghanistan border. The college educated/indoctrinated many mujahideen (holy warriors) who participated in the Great Jihad against the Soviet Army. For this, Azzam is adulated to this day in the Islamic world.
The Al-Azhar professor laid the foundation for al-Qaeda, the Taliban, HAMAS, as well as most Islamic terrorist organizations. He expounded upon fundamentalist Islam in his fatwah, or Islamic religious edict, entitled: The Defense of Muslim Lands - the Most Important Personal Duty. It has become canonical in the Muslim world. Not only is it distributed by the Taliban and HAMAS, it has become required reading material for all al-Qaeda affiliated Islamic associations. First published in 1984, by the Modern Mission Library in Amman, Jordan, Dr. Abdullah Azzam's book serves as al-Qaeda's Constitution. His fatwah features quotations from the oldest Islamic sources, both Qur'an and Hadith, along with support from leading Muslim clerics in Saudi Arabia.
There is no question that bin Laden was influenced by Azzam's rhetoric and charisma, or that the teacher and student immediately bonded. But this needs to be made clear: Dr. Muhammad Abdullah Azzam didn't tell Osama bin Laden anything he didn't already know. Azzam's interpretations of Islam were identical to those preached in the Saudi mosques and taught in the Saudi schools bin Laden had attended. All Azzam did was distill the essential scriptural sources down so that the conclusion was undeniable and irrefutable - Allah demands that all Muslims fight to the death in his cause. Jihad is compulsory in Islam. The religion is a declaration of war on all mankind.
The cooperation between Dr. Azzam and bin Laden was manifest in what they called "the four institutions and mosques." These were established one after another. When they united, the grew into the infrastructure of al-Qaeda. They were:.
1) Bayt al-Ansar, or the House of the Supporters. As the first institution established by Azzam and bin Laden, BA served to provide infrastructure and logistical support, including food, shelter, clothing, and Islamic study material, for the mujahideen who had come to Pakistan to fight the Russians.
2) Maktab Khadamat, or the Office of Mujahideen Services. Its purpose was to equip the jihadists. It was financed by Saudi Intelligence, the Saudi Red Crescent, the Saud royal family, and by King Faisal himself.
3) While there was never a specified name for the project, the MAK ventured into the construction of training camps. In this endeavor, Abdallah Azzam and Osama bin Laden had two benefactors. The bases were provided courtesy of the Pakistani government by way of their intelligence community known as the ISI. Their weapons were provided by the American CIA - who by this time had already been arming Islamic fundamentalists in Pakistan and Afghanistan for four years. (More on that later.).
4) Al-Qaeda al-Subah, or the Firm Base. The original name al-Qaeda al-Subah was chosen by Dr. Muhammad Abdallah Azzam, not bin Laden. It had nothing to do with the database Osama compiled of jihadists as is often reported. The name al-Qaeda al-Subah tells us that the organization was conceived to provide a firm Islamic foundation from which jihadists would succeed at being shaheeds - meaning martyrs who witness to Islam and earn paradise by dying fighting Infidels in Allah's Cause. The purpose of al-Qaeda al-Subah is to prepare Muslims for terrorist operations. That would include religious education, physical training, as well as logistical support for jihad.
Within this structure, Osama bin Laden toiled in the areas of acquiring funding, providing life support for arriving jihadists, building training camps, and allocating American weaponry. Dr. Azzam was engaged in recruiting, preaching Islam, and establishing the firm religious base the Islamic mujahideen would require to fight and die as a jihadist. While Abdullah Azzam and Osama bin Laden were partners in the development of Bayt al-Ansar, Maktab Khadamat, and Al-Qaeda al-Subah, they were not equals. The inspiration for al-Qaeda, its guiding light, was Azzam. The Palestinian professor was al-Qaeda's founder, its spiritual leader, the man who wrote its business plan, and its inspiration. The Saudi student was the technician. In business parlance, Azzam was Founder, Chairman, and CEO while bin Laden was Chief Operating Officer and CFO.
Using Saudi, Pakistani, and American money, Dr. Azzam traveled around the globe, establishing the connections that would lead to al-Qaeda's worldwide network of affiliates. He even visited the United States, participating in an Islamic conference in Oklahoma City in 1988 (the site of an al-Qaeda affiliate's (Abu Sayyaf's) initial strike in the United States). During that trip, he also visited mosques and Islamic schools in Brooklyn, New York, where he successfully recruited jihadists and aided and abetted al-Qaeda's second and third strikes on U.S. soil. While in the United States, Azzam also met with the Islamic Association for Palestine, a cover for HAMAS, designed to transfer tax-exempt dollars from American Muslims to Islamic terrorism. .
Dr. Azzam appears on a video cassette entitled "The Jihad in America" which recorded his visits to the United States in the late 1980s. It was produced by journalist Steve Emerson and was broadcast in America in 1994 - seven years before Azzam's ambitions were fulfilled in New York and Washington.
On November 24, 1989, Abdallah Azzam, al-Qaeda al-Subah's founder and religious leader, was killed along with two of his sons when a bomb exploded in his car in Peshawar, Pakistan. His assassins were either Soviet intelligence agents or representatives of the pro-Soviet regime in control of Afghanistan at the time, or both.
Today, Dr. Muhammad Abdallah Azzam is known as "Amir Jihad," or the "Leader of the Holy War." After analyzing the fall of the Muslim world he came to the conclusion that the abandonment of jihad was responsible for Islam's decline. He recognized that Islam had been built by the sword and it had died when the swords had been laid down.
Azzam exposed fundamentalist Islamic doctrine that came to permeate the rhetoric of the association he founded. He said that jihad was the vehicle Muslims must deploy to regain their power. He said that any land which had ever been subjected to Islamic rule at any time must be returned to Islamic dominion. He taught that Infidels should not be allowed to tread on Muslim soil. Azzam preached that indiscriminate terrorist attacks on civilian populations were legitimate Islamic practices that had to be deployed to achieve victory.
To verify the veracity of these fatwahs, the Islamic cleric and scholar quoted Islamic Hadith attributable to the prophet Muhammad. He noted that Muslims had a duty and were authorized to attack infidels even if the targets were women and children, and not fighters. His use of Hadith and Qur'an surahs in this regard became the foundation for Islamic terrorism as we know it today.
If you'd like to see the Hadith and Surahs Dr. Azzam quoted open Prophet of Doom - Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words and read the "Jihad" chapter followed by "Mein Kampf," "Good Muslims Kill," "Lustful Libertine," "Islam's Holocaust," "The Tormented Terrorist," "Blood & Booty," and "Legacy of Terror.".
In his parting salvo, Dr. Azzam wrote an open letter to Muslims he entitled "The Will." It was hauntingly similar to the Nazi recruiting film, Triumph of the Will.
"My fellow Muslims,.
Jihad is your life, jihad is your glory. The substance of your existence is linked by fate to jihad. Fellow preachers, you have no value on this earth beyond that of you destroying the population of cruel rulers, infidels and sinners [i.e., killing all non-Muslims and peaceful Muslims].
Those of the opinion that the religion of Allah can be victorious without a jihad, without a battle, and without dismembered bodies strewn in every direction only delude themselves. They do not understand the essence of the Islamic religion.
Indeed, veneration for religious Islamic preachers, the might of the message of Islam, and the eminence of Muslims will never be realized without a battle against the infidels. In the words of the prophet Muhammad: "Yea verily will Allah displace from the hearts of your enemies their fear of you, while in your hearts he will certainly plant faintheartedness." And those who heard him asked: "Messenger of Allah, what is faintheartedness?" And the prophet answered: "The love of pleasures as opposed to the hatred of death and aversion to battle." Take the initiative and lead those of this generation who have returned to their sovereign [Muslims who accept Allah as their sole leader], may your hearts know no fear and yearn not for mundane pleasures. Beware lest you rely upon the luxurious table of cruel rulers, for they will destroy your hearts and extinguish them, separate you from the generation and drive a wedge between your hearts and theirs.".
As we discovered earlier, the Maktab al-Khadamat, or MAK, was a joint venture with the Pakistani government by way of their Inter Services Intelligence (ISI), the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), and Saudi Arabia with their OPEC funding and Wahhabi inspiration. Of this alliance from hell, the leader of the British House of Commons correctly wrote: "Bin Laden was a product of monumental miscalculation by western security agencies." He was right. And since this "monumental miscalculation" has obliterated 7,000 American lives in the last ten years, you deserve to know who was responsible.
The policy to equip Islamic fundamentalists was crafted by Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) leader, Zbigniew Brzezinski. At the time he was President Jimmy Carter's mentor and National Security Advisor. Years before the Soviets invaded Afghanistan, Zbigniew Brzezinski conceived, sold, and implemented the plan to lure them in, creating a Russian Vietnam by way of Islamic jihadists.
During this time the American CIA covertly funneled $250 million a year in cash and weaponry to Maktab al-Khadamat, al-Qaeda al-Sudah, and Taliban jihadists. The total to Osama bin Laden's associates ultimately climbed to over a billion dollars. And overall U.S. military aid to Muslim militants in Afghanistan, including the Taliban, exceeded $5 billion. Not only was the Pakistani Taliban the most substantial recipient of CIA weaponry, their Foreign Affairs Minister, the man who was responsible for the Taliban's dealings with the ISI and CIA was Hamid Karzai - George Bush's appointed leader of Afghanistan. .
A little background here is in order because the facts are, America was instrumental in creating both the Taliban and al-Qaeda. At the time Zia was dictator over Pakistan. He worked with the U.S as early as July of 1979 to start arming Pakistani and Afghani Mujahideen to fight against the Soviet-backed government in Afghanistan. The Soviets, who liked the Marxist-Muslim government in Kabul, did not invade until late December - six months later.
This fact was not known at the time and has only come to light recently as CFR, CIA, and NSA officials have jumped up to claim their credit for helping to tear down the Soviet Union. Robert Gates, a former director of the CIA, confessed as much in his memoirs entitled From the Shadows.
But even more revealing is an interview in the French Le Nouvel Observateur in 1998. It was conducted with former American National Security Adviser to Jimmy Carter, Zbigniew Brzezinski. He said: "According to the official version of history, CIA aid to the Mujahideen began during 1980, that is to say, after the Soviet Army invaded Afghanistan, on December 24th, 1979. But the reality, closely guarded until now, is completely otherwise. Indeed, it was July 3rd, 1979 that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul. And that very day, I wrote a note to the President in which I explained to him that in my opinion this aid was going to induce a Soviet military intervention.".
This is stunning, since the U.S. vilified the Soviet Union for being the aggressor in Afghanistan. Jimmy Carter scoffed at their "lies" when the Soviets claimed they were trying to fight against "the secret involvement of foreign influences [read: the United States] in Afghanistan." It was so hypocritical. The holier-than-thou Jimmy Carter boycotted the 1980 Olympics in protest of the Soviet Union's incursion, and set into motion an international anti-Soviet propaganda machine condemning them as aggressors and a threat to world peace, when he himself was the instigator - the man who started a war that killed nearly 15,000 Russians, 7,000 Americans, 1.3 million Afghanis, and as many as 6 million additional people worldwide since that time.
When Council on Foreign Relation's head and National Security Advisor, Zbigniew Brzezinski, was asked if he regretted pulling off such a massive and deadly deception against the world, he replied, "Regret what? That secret operation was an excellent idea. It had the effect of drawing the Russians into the Afghan trap and you want me to regret it? The day that the Soviets officially crossed the border, I wrote to President Carter, in substance: We now have the opportunity of giving to the USSR its Vietnam War. Indeed, for almost 10 years, Moscow had to carry on a war unsupportable by the government, a conflict that brought about the demoralization and finally the breakup of the Soviet empire.".
While this was a contributing factor to the demise of the USSR, America's support of the Soviet Union in World War II under somewhat similar pretenses, established the beast in the first place. In other words, when a nation deploys the strategy of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, they manufacture their next foe - and all too often they create a much bigger mess. .
Brzezinski capped off his amazing confession with a callous disregard for the consequences of aiding and abetting Islamic fundamentalists. He asked: "What is most important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Muslims, or the liberation of Central Europe and the end of the Cold War?".
The interviewer, even in the pre-9/11 context of 1998, and being a member of the politically correct, Islam-tolerant French media, threw back, "Some stirred-up Moslems? It has been said and repeated: Islamic fundamentalism represents a world menace today." Brzezinski, angered at his interviewer's attempt to hold him accountable for his actions, responded, "Nonsense! It is said that the West had a global policy in regard to Islam. That is stupid. There isn't a global Islam. Look at Islam in a rational manner and without demagoguery or emotion. It is the leading religion of the world with 1.5 billion followers. But what is there in common among Saudi Arabian fundamentalism, moderate Morocco, Pakistan militarism, Egyptian pro-Western, or Central Asian secularism? Nothing more than what unites the Christian countries.".
I'd like to see him tell that same story to the 1,000 American families who have lost loved ones to Islam in Israel, Pakistan, Yemen, Somalia, the Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kuwait, the Philippines, Indonesia, India, Kenya, Tanzania, Libya, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Egypt. Or to the 3,000 American families who lost loved ones to Islam in New York City, Washington, D.C., and Pennsylvania on September 11th, 2001. Or to the 3,000 American families who have lost loved ones to Islam in the War of Terrorism since that time in Afghanistan and Iraq. The investment of $5 billion used to fund fundamentalist Muslims to fight the Soviets pales in comparison to the $550 billion the nation has had to spend undoing that damage in the past four years. .
Brzezinski's ignorance of Islam, and his errant comparison of it to Christianity in the West, set the stage for an onslaught of Islamic terrorism that has engulfed the world in fear, enslaved a billion lives with its oppression, and killed 6 million people in thirty-five years. The enemy that he funded is now on the path of nuclear annihilation with America being the prime target. The U.S. had once again manufactured a more lethal enemy than it eliminated. It matters not if the White House occupant is Republican or Democrat. They are all Satan's little helpers and scheming scumbags.
The nature of al-Qaeda changed dramatically after Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990. Osama bin Laden, who was like a son to the Saud family, negotiated for the right to defend the holy Islamic lands from the secular infidel Saddam Hussein. Fresh off of his victory over the Soviet Union, he promised tens of thousands of armed mujahideen, all amply equipped with American weapons. But he was rebuffed by the Saudi OPECers in favor of George H.W. Bush who had also applied for the job for personal reasons. A former ally, Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda, was now a foe.
It would turn out to be among the costliest victory's in American history. As a direct result of being rebuked, Osama bin Laden renounced his government and condemned its dependency upon the United States. He demanded the closure of all American bases in Saudi Arabia and the complete withdrawal of the U.S. military - a demand that America has now met. He then issued his most famous fatwah. Following in the footsteps of his prophet and his mentor, called for the Muslim world to rise up and kill Americans - anywhere and everywhere. .
Most American's are ignorant of these astonishing facts. Had America not deployed its troops to liberate one OPECer from another during Operation Desert Storm, 9/11 would not have occurred. And second, after saving the fundamentalist Islamic Saudis from the secular Iraqis, and after invested another $5 billion in American military bases in Saudi Arabia, the United States cut and ran. Not only are there no longer any American bases or troops in the Saud fiefdom, the oil-drenched royalty would not allow America to use its soil for the reinvasion of Iraq following 9/11. .
The flood of American troops into Saudi Arabia in 1991 revolted OBL and his Islamic associates to the point of rage. This led to Osama's intense hatred of his former ally, America, and to the undermining of the Saud fiefdom in Arabia - pushing them to be ever more repressive and Islamic to survive. Bin Laden then used America's presence in Arabia, and the "crusaders" attack on Iraq, to inflame anti-American sentiment among Muslim militants worldwide.
Bin Laden's criticisms of the Saud warlords that got him expelled to the Sudan where the rejected boy pouted and then plotted his revenge: 9/11. Funded by donations through Islamic charitable fronts such as Benevolence International andKhalid bin Mahfouz's Muwaffaq Foundation, meaning "Blessed Relief,"Osama and his brother-in-law, Muhammad Jamal Khalifa, reestablished their mujahideen operations in the Sudan. Their farms, on land confiscated from native Africans, were used to disseminate Salafi-fundamentalist Islam, to train Muslim militants, and to recruit jihadists from mosques in the Philippines, Indonesia, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Somalia, Yemen, Pakistan, Lebanon, the Palestinian territories, Saudi Arabia, Germany, England, and the United States.
So that we understand the environment in which he flourished, Arab Muslims in the Sudan, before, during, and after OBL's tenure there, conducted the most horrific genocide since the Holocaust - killing 2.7 million non-Muslim Africans in 20 years. Many of the murderers were corrupted on bin Laden's farms in the Sudan, although to be fair, bin Laden was a late arrival to this party.
Osama bin Laden's terrorist activities included training in the Qur'an and the use of explosives. He was supported by the Muslim warlord, Dr. Hassan ‘abdAllah al-Turabi - the head of the National Islamic Front, and Sudanese dictator. As is true with most of the Islamic world, terror is state sponsored, the official business of Islam. Al-Turabi established Sharia law in the Sudan which made any religion other than Islam illegal. During this time, bin Laden and his Islamic pals began planning and executing a series of attacks. These include the murders of U.S. troops in Riyadh and Dahran, Saudi Arabia as well as in Kenya and Tanzania. .
However, in the midst of the Sudanese holocaust, Osama bin Laden became a lightening rod, and a distraction. America was more interested in capturing him on behalf of the Sauds than the nation was protecting millions of Africans from continued slaughter at the hands of the Islamic government forces. Consequently, the Sudan expelled OBL to Afghanistan so that they could go on killing Africans without interruption.
Bin Laden's first blood against U.S. citizens occurred on December 29, 1992. He planned the bombing of the Gold Mihor Hotel in Aden, Yemen. The Yemeni hotel had served as home for 100 American troops who were part of Operation Restore Hope in Somalia.
There was some financial evidence, some say, that OBL supported Ramzi Yousef and Sheikh Ar-Rahman in their 1993 attack on the World Trade Center. Others now suggest that some of those who killed 18 U.S. Rangers in Mogadishu in 1993, were trained by bin Laden when he was in the Sudan. The Saudi's believe Osama inspired the bombing of the Khobar military complex in Saudi Arabia that left 21 U.S. soldiers dead.
OBL is now such a legend and hero in the Islamic world, it's hard to know which terrorist attacks he was actually responsible for. Those who want to distance terrorism from Islam always blame Osama bin Laden, saying "the terrorists are suspected to have links to al-Qaeda." In actuality, all of the terrorists, including OBL, have links to Islam. That is the one thing that connects them all.
When bin Laden returned to the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, Mujahideen leader, Abdul Rasuul Sayyaf, received him with open arms. Within no time, bin Laden formed close ties with like-minded Islamic fundamentalists in Afghanistan's new Pakistani-backed Taliban government. He and Muslim Mullah Muhammad Omar became allies and started working together. While they were no longer funded by the American CIA, Pakistan's ISI and Saudi Arabia were still providing substantial support. .
In Afghanistan, Osama rekindled his relationship with Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri, the leader of al-Jihad and al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya (the Islamic Group) who had visited during the Great Jihad. They would ultimately merge their Muslim militant clubs into one organization.
Their first act of terrorism together suggested that al-Zawahiri was in command. In 1997 they perpetrated the Luxor massacre which killed 62 tourists at the Egyptian temple to the female pharaoh Hatshepsut. The modus operandi included beheadings and disembowelments. Interestingly, Egyptian dictator, Hosni Mubarak blamed the U.K. for the attack because they had granted asylum to the Islamic militant leaders who had inspired the raid. So had the United States.
In 1998, bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri cosigned their most famous fatwa, or binding religious edict. It read: "The ruling to kill the Americans and their allies, civilians and military, is an individual duty for every Muslim who can do it in any country in which it is possible to do it, in order to liberate the al-Aqsa Mosque [Jerusalem] and the holy mosque [Mecca] from their grip, and in order for their armies to move out of all the lands of Islam, defeated and unable to threaten any Muslim. This is in accordance with the words of Almighty Allah: ‘and fight the infidels all together as they fight you all together,' and ‘fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevails only the religion of Allah.'".
Both quotes were directly from the Qur'an as are most of bin Laden's and al-Zawahiri's edicts. They would later say: "We are following in Muhammad's footsteps." They were telling the truth. It is the West who is lying about them.
Also in 1998, al-Qaeda's bombed to American Embassy bombings in Africa. In 2000, they attacked the USS Cole in Yemen. September 11th, 2001 was their most infamous assault on America but they have been relentless ever since. Actually, America has made it easy for them. Rather than al-Qaeda having to send their operatives half way around the world, the targets have come to al-Qaeda. The arrival of "crusading infidels" in Afghanistan and Iraq has created the Second Great Jihad and a target rich environment for jihadists.
Today, Al-Qaeda's philosophy is identical to that crafted by Dr. Muhammad Abdullah Azzam. They seek to overthrow un-Islamic regimes in lands once ruled by Islam and replace them with fundamentalist Islamic theocracies. Israel is such a place and the United States is seen as aiding an abetting the Jewish enemy.
Al-Qaeda however is more of an association than an organization - a loose confederation of like-minded Islamic groups. They exist in the spiritual, rather than material realm, which is why the West neither understands them nor combats them effectively. While their carnage is certainly physical, the assets they deploy are mostly religious.
Al-Qaeda will ally with Islamic terrorist groups anywhere in the world to further their goals. These include Islamic clubs fighting Muslim governments with allegedly apostate rulers such as Egypt, Algeria, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Iraq (pre-invasion), Jordan, and Syria. They ally with Salafi organizations fighting regimes perceived to oppress their Muslim citizens, such as Kosovo, India, Kashmir, Russia, and Indonesia. And they support Islamic terrorists fighting to establish their own Islamic states, such as Palestine, Chechnya, Dagestan and Mindanao.
Al-Qaeda supports their allied terrorist associations by training group members in its camps, both mentally and spiritually, and by sending its members out to help other Islamic groups succeed in their missions. Surprising to most, the overwhelming majority of al-Qaeda trainees are militant militia fighters rather than terrorists. They have been trained to operate in civilian militias with an Islamic clerical command and control structure. Nearly 3,000 Americans have been murdered by Islamic guerilla tactics in Iraq, so the nation should be more cognizant of this truth than it is. The same kind of paramilitary units are ravaging Kashmir. It is estimated that as few as 5% of al-Qaeda's trainees are terrorists, meaning that 95% are militia militants prepared to execute guerilla tactics. But I suppose the confusion lies in the fact that Americans have been led to believe that the enemy is terrorism, not Islam. Yet terror is simply a tactic. When we don't know who the enemy is or what words mean, we have no hope of success.
Al-Qaeda's members know who they are - good Muslims. They know who their leader is - Allah. They know whose example they are following - Muhammad's. These guys are veterans. Most of al-Qaeda's members have served in mujahideen and terrorist campaigns in Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Kashmir, Mindanao, Chechnya, Lebanon, Israel, Nagorno-Karabakh, the Sudan, Somalia, Algeria, and Egypt.
Al-Qaeda's most famous Muslim is known by many names: Abu Abdallah, Abd al-Hakim, Al Hajj, Mujahideen Sheikh, Sheikh bin Laden, The Contractor, and The Director. He was born Osama bin Laden in 1957 to Muhammad bin Laden, originally of Yemen. The elder bin Laden was a womanizer, having married 22 times. Osama was the 17th of 55 children the religious zealot and money-grubbing pervert fathered. OBL's mother was Muhammad bin Laden's 10th wife, Alia Ghanem. She was a Syrian. Therefore, Osama's genes were from Yemen and Syria, but that is not what made him bad. It was his Saudi upbringing.
Osama bin Laden was just ten-years-old when his father died but his influence on his son was immense. At the time of his father's death, the man who would become the world's most infamous terrorist, was being indoctrinated in fundamental Salafi/Wahhabi Islam in schools and mosques under the control of Saud royal family - schools and mosques built by his father. The beast who would murder thousands of Americans was manufactured by the religion of Islam in religious and academic facilities supported by the Saud warlords, build by the bin Laden company, and funded by OPEC. The West paid the tab for the feudal factories that made the terrorists that killed them.
It all began in 1964 when Prince Faisal (Saud bin Abdul Aziz) deposed his half-brother, King Saud, and began rebuilding the fiefdom which had squandered its OPEC fortune in meaningless personal indulgences and excess. From what we can tell, King Abdul Aziz, known in the West as King Faisal, was pleased with the construction work Muhammad bin Laden was doing on his $1.1 billion royal palace enlargement project. As a reward, the Saud king and dictator issued a royal decree awarding all future construction projects in Saudi Arabia to bin Laden's construction company. The OPEC monopoly created a construction monopoly, all working in harmony with a destruction monopoly known as Islamic terrorism.
Muhammad bin Laden would make his initial fortune from having the exclusive rights to all mosques, religious buildings, and Islamic schools in Saudi Arabia and elsewhere in the Middle East - including the Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem where his firm continues to destroy the Temple Mount. And this means that Muhammad bin Laden built the facilities that corrupted his son Osama into becoming the world's best-known Islamic terrorist. It also means that the West paid the bill by way of OPEC. Worse, it means that when five American presidents partnered with this family, they aided and abetted terrorism.
During his life, Muhammad bin Laden became a Sheikh and one of King Abdul Aziz's closest associates. All the while, Muhammad bin Laden was a devout fundamentalist Muslim and he demanded that his children observe his strict Wahhabist religious code. So in death, he left an enduring, yet foreboding legacy. In the September 3rd, 1967 entry to the Islamic Terrorism Timeline I detailed the financial history of Muhammad bin Laden and how it influenced the fortunes of the American presidents - most especially George W. Bush and his dad. I won't repeat that information here.
We know that Osama was raised a devout Sunni Muslim, as were and are all Saudi children. He and his fellow Saudis are Salafi/fundamentalists, known in the West as Wahhabists - the purest form of Islam. They are indoctrinated in their schools, in their mosques, in their political assemblies, and by their media. There is no voice of moderation in Saudi Arabia.
From 1968 to 1976 Osama bin Laden attended class in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. His school was funded by Saudi king, Faisal bin Addul Aziz and built by his father. It was there that he leaned what he knows about Islam. In Saudi Arabia, the Ministry of Education publishes textbooks for mandatory Islamic studies. Parts read as if they were excerpts from bin Laden's fatwahs. And that's because they are singing from the same hymnal. The Qur'an is a declaration of war on all mankind and Muhammad, Allah's lone messenger, was a terrorist. We should not be surprised that 15 of the 19 9/11 hijackers were educated by the Sauds.
Approved eighth-grade texts teach that "the Jews are apes...while the swine are the Christians." They say this because it is what the Qur'an says. A 12th-grader in Saudi Arabia learns that, according to Muhammad and Allah: "Jihad (holy war) is a violent struggle against Jews, Christians, and peaceful, moderate Muslims who don't follow Allah's instructions and Muhammad's example.".
The highest raking Islamic cleric in Saudi Arabia, and the Saud warlord's favorite imam, al Buraik, said this on Saudi state-controlled television: "I am against America. She is the toot of all evils and wickedness on earth. Muslims, don't take Jews and Christians as allies. Muslim brothers do not have any mercy or compassion on them, their blood, their money, or their flesh. Their women are yours to take, legitimately. Allah made them yours in his Qur'an. Why don't you enslave their women? Why don't you wage jihad? Why don't you pillage them?".
This was the example Muhammad established for Muslims to follow. It is why Muslims do these things. This is what Osama bin Laden was taught in his Saudi classroom. It is why he kills. It is why he plunders. Therefore, he has not corrupted Islam, Islam corrupted him.
When bin Laden's father died, he left his young son $80 million dollars - money that came directly from Saudi OPEC crude. Eleven years later, one of the most uncivil men who has ever lived, graduated from King Abdul-Aziz University, in Jeddah, with a degree in civil engineering. Every step of the way, the world's most famous terrorist was educated in Saudi state-controlled mosques and schools.
At 17 Osama married the first of five wives. One, author Kola Boof, claims that she was kept in Morocco as a sex slave against her will. Since that time, bin Laden has fathered 24 children. Two of his sons, Omar and Abdallah bin Laden, organized the U.S. branch of the World Congress of Muslim Youth in Falls Church, Virginia during the 1990s.
|28-11-2010, 09:39 PM||#122|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
2001 September Continued...
If you are wondering why Osama's sons were allowed to establish an Islamic center just outside Washington, or why they were allowed to leave after 9/11/2001, the answer is George Bush authorized their departure and his administration prevented the FBI from investigating Omar and Abdallah bin Laden and their World Congress of Muslim Youth. The reason: because it would be embarrassing to the Sauds and George W. Bush cares more about them than Americans. They are his partners after all. .
The BBC and the British Guardian reported in November 2001: "High placed intelligence sources in Washington told us this week, ‘There were always constraints on investigating the Saudis and the restrictions became worse after the Bush administration took over this year. We were told to "back off" when it came to investigating bin Laden's family and their ties to the Saudi royals. We were also told not to investigate links which suggest that the Saudis have acquired Pakistani nuclear weapons.'".
The behavior would be manifest twice more the following year. When the Rand Corporation published their report for the Pentagon examining the connection between the Saudis and Islamic terrorism, the Bush administration had the document suppressed, its conclusions repudiated, and the team responsible for it fired. Shortly thereafter, the 19-page segment of the 9/11 Commission Report dealing with the Saudis was blacked-out and classified. This administration has something to hide. The truth is, the Bush's are in bed with the Saudis, including even the bin Ladens.
The introduction to the London Guardian's story, dateline, November 7, 2001 reads: "FBI and military intelligence officials in Washington say they were prevented for political reasons from carrying out full investigations into members of the Bin Laden family in the U.S. before the terrorist attacks of September 11. U.S. intelligence agencies have come under criticism for their wholesale failure to predict the catastrophe at the World Trade Centre. But some are complaining that their hands were tied. FBI documents shown on BBC Newsnight and obtained by the Guardian show that they had earlier sought to investigate two of Osama bin Laden's relatives in Washington and a Muslim organization, the World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY), with which they were linked. The FBI file, marked Secret and coded 199, which means a case involving national security, records that Abdullah bin Laden, who lived in Washington, had had a file opened on him ‘because of his relationship with the World Assembly of Muslim Youth - a suspected terrorist organization.'" Yes, America, your president is more interested in protecting the Saudis than he is you. Now, why would that be.
The soft-spoken bin Laden now suffers from kidney disease. His egotistical aliases and nicknames are: the Prince, the Emir, the Slave to Allah, the Sheikh of the Mosque, the Director, and the Samaritan. He currently lives in Pakistan, probably in Peshawar, where he and Dr. Azzam established al-Qaeda with the support of the Carter Administration, the American CIA, the Pakistani government through their ISI, and the OPEC warlords corrupting Saudi Arabia.
The return to Pakistan means that Osama bin Laden and company are but one breath away from their ultimate prize - a nuclear arsenal. Moving al-Qaeda's leadership out of Afghanistan into Pakistan, the only Islamic country with nuclear weapons, will prove to be the most foolish thing America has ever done.
I have predicted that Osama bin Laden would die of kidney failure, but that it will make no difference. Al-Qaeda survived the death of its founder Dr. Azzam, and it will survive the death of its current voice, because the leader of al-Qaeda is Allah - the demented spirit known only through the words and deeds of his lone messenger, Muhammad. I have also predicted that al-Qaeda will obtain the nuclear weapons they seek and they will deploy them, but not in Israel, in America. They will sail them into America's largest cities and destroy the nation as we know it. Thus far, I have predicted many things regarding the war on terror that have come true. It is not that I am a prophet, just informed.
When Osama bin Laden returned to Afghanistan, he rekindled his relationship with Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri, a Muslim Brotherhood member, the founder of Egyptian Islamic Jihad, and a leader in al Jihad and al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya (the Islamic Group). They would ultimately merge their Muslim militant clubs into one organization.
Since al-Qaeda today is no less, al-Zawahiri's, let's examine his credentials. Born to a middle class Egyptian family between 1951 and 1953, he is a physician, author, and poet. At fourteen, Ayman joined the Muslim Brotherhood. Two years later, at 16, he joined al Jihad.
Ayman al-Zawahiri was a follower of Sayyid Qutb, the father of modern jihadism. Sayyid Qutb received a Masters on scholarship to the University of Northern Colorado. He returned the generosity by telling Muslims to hate America. Upon his return to Egypt, Qutb, who was al-Zawahiri's mentor, just as Azzam was bin Laden's, was made responsible for public education. In other words, Egypt had entrusted the minds, hearts, and souls of its children to the Muslim Brotherhood.
It was during this time that Qutb wrote two books, Signposts Along the Way and In the Shade of the Qur'an. They serve to inform Muslims that jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam. Qutb, more than any modern Muslim, insisted that all non-Muslims were the enemy of their religion. But don't think for a moment that Qutb was a shallow, one-dimensional, jihad only type. He was first and foremost, a Qur'an scholar, just like his disciples, the blind professor and sheikh Ar-Rahman (the first World Trade Center bombing) and Dr. Ayman al-Zawahiri (the second World Trade Center bombing).
Suitably indoctrinated, Ayman al-Zawahiri moved to Afghanistan in the 1980s to join the mujahideen and fight the Great Jihad. There, he joined Dr. Abdallah Azzam and Osama bin Laden who were engage with their House of Supporters, known as the MAK. Al-Zawahiri blossomed under the religious tutelage of Dr. Azzam and became a first-rate jihadist.
Eventually, Ayman al-Zawahiri came to hate the somewhat secular Egyptian government so much, he founded Egyptian Islamic Jihad to wage war against his own country. And as we now know, he merged this organization into al-Qaeda, setting a pattern others would follow. During their tenure together, OBL provided OPEC funding and logistical support while AZ supplied the Qur'anic ideology and operational leadership.
After the Great Jihad was won, al-Zawahiri returned to Egypt, where he became the most outspoken of Muslim militants. In late 1996, al-Zawahiri was arrested in Russia for recruiting jihadists in Chechnya. Rather than deal with him, the Russians took Ayman to the Azerbaijani border and released him. The French and the Americans didn't have a monopoly on stupidity in this regard.
Ayman has been indicted for conspiracy to kill United States nationals, to murder, to destroy buildings and property of the United States, and to destroy National Defense utilities of the United States, largely in connection with the 1998 U.S. Embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania. In 1999, he was sentenced to death in absentia in Egypt. The U.S. State Department has a $5 million reward for information leading to his arrest.
Shortly after their reunion in 1998, Ayman and Osama issued their joint fatwah under the title "World Islamic Front Against Jews and Crusaders." It elevated both men to prominence in the Muslim world. They also created their United Jihad Council which serves to coordinate terrorist attacks and allocate resources where they are needed.
The biggest problem with Ayman al-Zawahiri and Osama bin Laden isn't their terrorist assaults on Americans and Jews. It is that they and their club have been made out to be the enemy, when they are really just a symptom. When David Long, a State Department official and "terrorism expert" said "If you were to kill Osama tomorrow, the al-Qaeda organization would disappear," he displayed the kind of ignorance that enables the bloody hand of Islam. OBL and AZ are simply good Muslims and there are millions more like them. Killing one or both will make as little difference a capturing Saddam Hussein. If you will recall, terrorism in Iraq escalated exponentially after his incarceration. And that's because he was never the problem - merely an irritating distraction.
The 9/11 suicide bombers didn't kill for Osama, they died for Allah and Islam. They were following Muhammad's example and Allah's orders, not Osama's. They screamed the Islamic Prayer of Fear: "Allahu Akbar - Allah is the Greatest," not Osamau Akbar, Zawahiriu Akbar, or even Azzamu Akbar.
America has lashed out at a symptom, and not the disease, so sometime in the next 10 to 20 years, the disease will sail nuclear bombs into the nation's largest cities and detonate them. While Islam will be at fault, Americans will only have themselves to blame.
Al-Qaeda defector Jamal Ahmed al Fadl testified that Osama bin Laden had tried to purchase enriched uranium on the black market for $1.5 million. He was attempting to build a radiological dispersion device (known as a dirty bomb) and acquire fissionable material for an atomic weapon. Once this is accomplished in the next five to ten years, fundamentalist Muslim militants like bin Laden will either use their own bomb, one they acquire from Russia, or one or more of Pakistan's nuclear bombs to destroy American cities.
Throughout 2000 and 2001, two Pakistani nuclear scientists who worked for Pakistan's Atomic Energy Commission and ISI, Sultan Bashir-ud-Din Mehmood and Abdul Majid made several trips to Kabul, Afghanistan to meet with Osama bin Laden. Both men shared bin Laden's fundamentalist Islamic beliefs and spent their spare time engaged in the Holy Qur'an Research Foundation - which even the United States listed as a terrorist organization. Mehmood's son told the Associated Press in December 2002 that the purpose of the visits with bin Laden was to help al-Qaeda build a nuclear bomb. Both scientists were taken into custody in an ISI safe house after American authorities complained. But they were released by Musharraf shortly thereafter.
A year after I wrote Tea With Terrorists, the United States intelligence community learned that the Islamic plot that I had predicted in the book based upon my understanding of Islam and current world events, was accurate. With the capture of Khalid Sheikh Muhammad in Pakistan, al-Qaeda's plan to create a "nuclear hellstorm" in the United States was confirmed. Fundamentalist Muslims are preparing to acquire, construct, deliver, and detonate radiological dispersion devices, known as dirty bombs, in America's largest cities. Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri had not only approved the mission they had acquired the talents of "Dr. X," a Pakistani nuclear scientist, to fulfill their ambitions - just as was predicted in Tea With Terrorists. And as I predicted nearly five years ago, and God predicted 2,750 years ago, within the next 20 years two or more U.S. cities will be laid to waste and become uninhabitable.
- September 12, 2001: Standing atop a rubble pile made by Muslim militants, President George W. Bush announced the most costly and foolhardy crusade in American history. The United States would sacrifice 3,000 troops, incur 20,000 casualties, and squander $400,000,000,000 in a mythical war in pursuit of a symptom - all the while making a bad situation worse. There is a solution to Islamic terrorism but it is not found in deceit or bombs.
- September 13, 2001: An Islamic terrorist group calling itself Lashkar-e-Jabbar, issued a fatwah which said that all Islamic women had to wear veils. Those who chose otherwise would be killed.
Lashkar-e-Jabbar said: "We will start targeting Muslim women without purdah with bullets stating tomorrow, September 14th." The spokesman was quoted in th local Urdu daily Alsafa. The sexist, Muslim terrorist went on to say: "Muslim women and girls must strictly adhere to purdah." The Lashkar-e-Jabbar leader then confessed to an acid attack on two Muslim women in Srinagar on August 8th. He warned that there would be more such attacks if Muslim women did not comply with the Islamic dress code.
The Islamic terrorist and religious group urged the heads of all the female institutions in Kashmir to make women and girls wear veil, burka, or a cloak, "Otherwise you people will be responsible for the consequences," group's spokesman was quoted telling Alsafa.
Lashkar-e-Jabbar has also directed Hindu women to wear a bindi or a colored mark on their foreheads and Sikh women to cover their heads with a saffron cloth. The militant group's fatwah sparked fears of a Taliban-style campaign across Kashmir to enforce Islamic ways of life in the Himalayan state, where Islamic militancy since 1989 has claimed nearly 35,000 innocent lives.
- September 13, 2001: In Karachi, Pakistan, the religious capitol of the Land of Pure Islam, three people were killed and four were wounded when Hezb-ul Mujahideen terrorist ambushed a bus and opened fire on the passengers.
- September 13, 2001: Two days late and $20 billion short, intelligence agencies scrambled to prove their worthiness. NATO officials claimed to have foiled an al-Qaeda plot to attack U.S. embassies in Paris and Brussels as well as Eagle Base Airfield in France - perhaps even the NATO headquarters itself. Sadly, NATO had only been called upon once to fight, and then it fought on behalf of Muslims in Croatia.
- September 13, 2001: Profiling, Israeli officials prevented a backpack suicide bomber from carrying radioactive materials into Israel. The purveyors of this deadly device were fundamentalist Muslims.
- September 15, 2001: A bomb set under a car exploded in Macedonia. The land from which the Antichrist will most likely hail was being torn apart in a gradually escalating campaign of secular and sectarian strife.
- September 15, 2001: You should not be surprised that terror was on the rise in Pakistan because, second only to Saudi Arabia, the government was complicit in 9/11. Today, a person was killed and 17 others, including three children, were injured by a bomb inside a bus on the Hali Road, in Hyderabad.
- September 15, 2001: In Croatia, a grenade was thrown into a Mormon church.
- September 16, 2001: An African professor was abducted from a university in Mindanao by the Islamic Abu Sayyaf Group.
- September 17, 2001: Six explosive devices were found in steel drums near a department store in a Manila suburb. Two firemen were injured when a bomb squad detonated them.
- September 17, 2001: In Chechnya, the home of a civil servant in Argun was blown up in a suicidal attack by a Muslim man driving a truck filled with explosives. One police officer was also killed, however the target, Movsar Timerbayev, and his family escaped injury.
- September 18, 2001: Letters containing anthrax were mailed from Trenton, New Jersey (near the mosque in which blind Qur'anic scholar ar-Rahman preached) to the studios of five television networks in New York along with notes. One of them read: "09-11-01, this is next, take penicillin [sic] now, death to America, death to Israel, Allah is Great.".
- September 19, 2001: In Pakistan, a bomb mounted on a bicycle detonated near a bridge, killing six construction workers and injuring 45 other people.
- September 20, 2001: In Macedonia, a bomb exploded in an empty motel near Skopje. The motel was owned by two brothers, one of whom was suspected of preparing terrorist weapons. He was supposed to be sentenced the day before the bomb detonated.
- September 20, 2001: Sarit Amrani, 26, was murdered by Fatah Islamic terrorists. Two Muslim snipers shot this woman as she was traveling in a car with her husband and three children. The shooting occurred near the Jewish settlement of Tekoa.
- September 20, 2001: In Indonesia, the Army blamed the fundamentalist Muslim Free Aceh Movement (GAM) for beating up and murdering an off-duty soldier and his wife.
- September 20, 2001: In Kashmir, a remotely detonated explosive injured the father of Abdul Majeed Mir, a National Conference politician.
- September 20, 2001: In Yemen, a bomb was detonated near the Sheraton Hotel in Sanaa where a team of FBI agents was staying. They were investigating the USS Cole bombing. Four people were killed and an unknown number were injured in the blast.
- September 20, 2001: In Indonesia, two bombs were found and defused at the gates to Bitung port in North Sulawesi. The IEDs were supposed to be deployed on a passenger ship which was about to set sail.
- September 21, 2001: In Indonesia, a truck was destroyed by two explosive devices, killing the driver. His bomb detonated prematurely.
- September 22, 2001: Police defused an explosive device that was hidden in a wooden box in Makhachkala, Dagestan. The bomb was three 1.5 liter bottles filled with liquid explosives and an electric detonator.
- September 23, 2001: In Bangladesh, two explosive devices were detonated at an Awami League Rally. Eight people were killed and about 100 were injured. It was politics - Islam style.
- September 23, 2001: In Russia, a car bomb exploded outside a telephone exchange in Khasavyurt, Dagestan, killing two police officers. Fifteen civilians were injured. Authorities blamed Chechen Muslims.
The same day, car bomb killed two civilians in Dagestan.
- September 23, 2001: In Islamic Indonesia, two bombs exploded in the garage of the Atrium Plaza Mall. Several people were injured.
- September 23, 2001: Muslims deployed a car bomb outside of the Nova Makeonija publishing house which had been known for publishing material critical of Albanian Muslims in Macedonia One person was killed and two were wounded.
- September 24, 2001: In Palestinian gunmen shot and killed an Israeli woman in the West Bank. Salit Sheetrit, 28, was killed in her car as she and her husband drove through the Jordan Valley. A militant Islamist group, the Jerusalem Brigades of Islamic Jihad in Palestine, claimed responsibility.
- September 24, 2001: In Indonesia, an explosive device was detonated at a university campus in Ambon, killing one person and injuring four.
- September 25, 2001: Russian authorities defused an explosive device in a commercial area of Makhachkala in Dagestan. The Islamic bomb consisted of five pounds of plastic explosive, an electric detonator, a fuse, and seven pounds of nails and bolts.
- September 26, 2001: A Turkish suicide bomber killed himself when the explosive device strapped around his waist exploded prematurely. His Islamic associate was also injured. Fortunately, there were no human casualties.
- September 26, 2001: A widow, her child and her mother were murdered in their home by Muslim militants in Aceh, Indonesia.
- September 28, 2001: In Nigeria, a nation towrn apart by Islam, a bomb was device detonated in a Shell pumping station in Olomoro. A security guard was injured.
- September 28, 2001: In Kashmir, five people, including a three-year-old boy, were wounded when a bomb exploded at a bus stop in Doda.
- September 28, 2001: An explosive device detonated in a McDonalds restaurant in the Levant neighborhood of Istanbul, injuring one person.
- September 29, 2001: In Bangladesh, six people were injured by an explosion at a political party camp at Bhola. One of the injured was carrying the bomb which detonated prematurely.
- September 29, 2001: Palestinians fired six mortars into Israel. Two landed in Alei Sinai, wounding two residents and causing damage to a Jewish home. Two landed in Netiv Ha'asara, and two fell near the hothouses in Netzarim.
The same day, a car bomb exploded in the Talpiot neighborhood of Jerusalem. The Islamic device contained about 18 pounds of explosives, nuts, bolts and bullets. Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
|28-11-2010, 09:41 PM||#123|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
- October 1, 2001: A Muslim suicide car bomber drove through the gate of the state legislature in Srinagar, India, while two Islamic gunmen entered the building and held off police for seven hours before being killed. Forty innocent people died in the name of Allah and Islam. The Army of Muhammad, Jaish-e Muhammad, claimed responsibility for killing 38 people and wounding 60.
The Army of Muhammad was founded in Pakistan for the express purpose of terrorizing Kashmir. Established in 2000 by the former General Secretary of the Harkat-ul Ansar, Maulana Masood Azhar, Jaish-e-Mohammed (JM) is a Islamic fundamentalist terror group funded by Pakistan's ISI and trained by the Taliban and al-Qaeda in Afghanistan.
While a member of Harkat-ul Ansar, Maulana Azhar was captured during a 1994 mission in Jammu and Kashmir. He remained in prison for several years, but his release was secured in exchange for 155 hostages on an Indian Airlines plane hijacked in December 1999. During his imprisonment, the HA was added to the U.S. list of Foreign Terrorist Organizations, leading them to rename themselves Harkat-ul Muhajideen. But since names are cheap, and usually sufficient to confuse the West, when Azhar was released, he renamed his gang, the Army of Muhammad. At least it was an honest description. Muhammad was an active and ruthless terrorist.
The ransomed convict, Mazood Azhar, received substantial assistance in reinvigorating the HM, now JM, from Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, or ISI, the Taliban regime in Afghanistan, Osama bin Laden, and Sunni OPECers like the Sauds. The Army of Muhammad was also endorsed by three religious school chiefs: Mufti Nizamuddin Shamzai of the Majlis-e-Tawan-e-Islami, Maulana Mufti Rashid Ahmed of the Dar-ul Ifta-e-wal-Irshad, and Maulana Sher Ali of the Sheikh-ul-Hadith Dar-ul Haqqania. The Army of Muhammad is associated with the Pakistani political party Jamiat-e Ulema-e Islam Fazlur Rahman. So the bottom line here is that all of these organizations are linked because they are all Islamic. And that means, when America's president cries "the terrorists have perverted the great religion of Islam" he is lying.
Azhar was joined in his rebirth of the Jaish-e Muhammad venture by three- quarters of his Harakat-ul Mujahideen members. Soon after his release from jail, in a hostage exchange, Azhar traveled to Afghanistan where he met with the Pakistani Taliban and al-Qaeda. Azhar organized recruitment rallies across Pakistan that called for jihadists to attend Afghanistan's terrorist training camps so that they would be equipped to fight in Kashmir. His recruitment rallies were so popular, they were even screened on Pakistan's state-owned television.
The Army of Muhammad leader was placed under house arrest for about fifteen minutes in December 2002 as the country's President/General/Dictator, Pervez Musharraf, tried to fool George Bush into believing that he was an ally rather than foe. After all, America was rewarding the second largest manufacture of terrorists on earth, and the nation that was harboring Osama bin Laden, al Qaeda, and the Taliban, with billions of dollars in bribes, aid, and armaments.
Yes, it is true; the very nation which had officially financed Muhammad Atta and the 9/11 suicide bombings that killed 3,000 Americans, was now a recipient of American aid and armaments. The nation which had educated, built, deployed, trained, armed, funded, and directed the Taliban, the nation that had spared bin Laden's life during the Clinton administration and was harboring him during the Bush administration, was an ally in the "war on terror" - confirming that every aspect of this ill-advised crusade was a farce. Yes, America, every facet of the war on terror, from its name to the enemy, from Afghanistan to Iraq, is a complete fraud - a deadly and expensive, grotesquely immoral fraud.
And if that surprises you, it shouldn't. A consistent pattern of deceit and deception has been deployed ever since George W. Bush stepped onto the World Trade Center rubble pile and spoke into the megaphone, saying that America would hold those who were responsible accountable. Even though the suicide bombers confessed to their crime, screaming the Islamic Prayer of Fear, Allahu Akbar, into the voice recorders of the doomed airliners, America aided and abetted the actual enemy, the religion which was responsible: Islam.
- October 1, 2001: Russian security forces defused 19 explosive devices along a 50-mile section of track near Grozny, Chechnya.
- October 1, 2001: A car bomb exploded in the Talpiot area of Jerusalem. There were no casualties. Islam's timing was off, that's all. Police estimated the car contained about 20 pounds of explosives in addition to schrapnel and live ammunition. Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility for the failure.
- October 2, 2001: Two members of the militant Islamic group HAMAS, dressed in combat fatigues, burst into the small Jewish settlement of Alei Sinai on the northern border of the Gaza Strip. The attackers fired wildly into homes and threw grenades at terrorized Jews. Two Israelis were killed and 14 were wounded.
- October 2, 2001: In India, Muslims detonated an explosive device on a bus in Howrah, injuring two Hindus and the Muslim bomber.
- October 2, 2001: In Thailand, a bomb exploded outside a Buddhist monastery. The attack was perpetrated by Muslim militants who had been active in this region.
- October 2, 2001: In Pakistan, local authorities defused three IEDs found in fields near Sialkot. Each contained two pounds of explosives.
- October 2, 2001: One young person was killed and eight were wounded, one seriously, when Algerian Muslims detonated a bomb in a pizza parlor.
- October 2-5, 2001: The first of six victims of the "Allahu Akbar" anthrax attack, Bob Stevens, died in Boca Raton, Florida. On October 7th the U.S. Centers for Disease Control reported that investigators had detected that the deadly anthrax bacterium was present in the building where the Florida man had worked.
Discovery of a second anthrax case triggered a fruitless investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation - one that remains unsolved (because any FBI agent who fingers Islam will be harassed and fired).
Robert Stevens was an employee of American Media. Two other employees, Ernesto Blanco and Stephanie Dailey (both mailroom workers) contracted inhalation anthrax but managed to survive. Three Florida postal facilities were found to have anthrax spores. It is no coincidence that Florida boasts the second highest concentration of Muslims in the country or that the University of South Florida hosts an international institute headed by Islamic terrorists. .
- October 3, 2001: Two Israeli women were injured by Palestinian gunfire in the West Bank city of Hebron.
- October 3, 2001: One person was killed and another was injured in an ambush by two Islamic gunmen in Karachi, Pakistan.
- October 3, 2001: Palestinians fired on the car of an Israeli man on a West Bank road.
- October 4, 2001: In Israel, three Jews were killed and 13 were wounded when a Palestinian Fatah terrorist, dressed as an Israeli paratrooper, opened fire on a crowd of civilians waiting at the central bus station in Afula.
- October 5, 2001: In Karachi, Pakistan, the religious capitol of the Land of Pure Islam, five people were killed and nine were injured when Sunni Muslim militants opened fire on a Shiite mosque. Witnesses said two men armed with automatic weapons sprayed people with bullets as they were leaving the mosque.
- October 6, 2001: An American was killed and four others were wounded in an Islamic suicide bombing in the eastern Saudi city of Khobar. The attack occurred on King Khaled Street immediately after prayers. The area was a popular shopping destination for expatriates, particularly Americans and Filipinos.
Saudi officials denounced responsibility by claiming that the suicide bomber was a Palestinian dentist living in Riyadh. The murdered American was Michael Martin and the wounded were American Juan Filin, Briton Iden Manco, and Filipinos Richard de La Rosa and Diosdado Paylomo.
- October 6, 2001: In Pakistan, four people were killed and seven more were injured when Muslim militants opened fire outside two madrassas in North Karachi. The victims were attacked following Maghrib prayers. Pakistani authorities said: "It is unclear if this was an act of religious or political terrorism.".
- October 6, 2001: Settlers near Nablus set fire to a grove of olive trees because Palestinians were using them for cover as they fired their assault rifles in surrounding Jewish communities. It was one of several such events.
- October 6, 2001: In Pakistan, one civilian died and fourteen were wounded when militants trained by the Pakistani Taliban lobbed a grenade into a crowd at a bus stand in Kashmir.
- October 7, 2001: In India, a seventy-pound explosive device was defused after being found near the Hindu Haram Dubey village.
- October 7, 2001: In Croatia, an explosive device detonated under a car causing a fire in which one person was injured.
- October 7, 2001: A Palestinian suicide bomber killed himself and an Israeli in a passing car near the entrance to the Kibbutz Shluhot, an Israeli agricultural collective five miles from the West Bank.
- October 7, 2001: In anticipation of building an oil and gas pipeline, and in pursuit of a symptom rather than a cause, the bombing of Afghanistan by coalition forces began. Dumb and immoral as the religion that had murdered 3,000 Americans, George W. Bush said that he was pursuing al-Qaeda rather than Islam. He missed both. And by so doing he effectively destroyed America's only hope for survival. But it wasn't a complete loss; the much coveted pipeline would be built as Bush's crude cronies replaced the Taliban.
Deceiving the nation, the president of the United States called his military invasion of Afghanistan "Operation Enduring Freedom." Yet Afghanistan is now the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan, a nation oppressed by Sharia Law and the religion of submission - the opposite of "freedom." So why hasn't America impeached this president for his monumental blunder?
Not only did Americans foolishly spill blood and coin to establish an Islamic government in Afghanistan, outside of Kabul, the only things which have changed are bad. The Islamic warlords who control the country now have newer and better American weapons. As repressive and violent as ever, these Islamic warlords have reestablished poppy farming and heroin production. Far worse, the fundamentalist Muslims who were part of the Taliban and al-Qaeda scurried out of their Afghani huts and caves into Pakistani homes. Rather than killing them, the U.S. moved the Muslim men most intent on destroying America into the Islamic nation with the most atomic weapons.
But worst of all, while America was distracted and failing in Afghanistan, and later in Iraq, the real enemy, Islam, thanks to OPEC, misguided politicians, and a misinformed media, grew richer, better equipped, and more numerous. If you can handle the truth about why America actually invaded Afghanistan read "Pipeline to 9/11." Learn why the nation never really cared that Osama, al-Qaeda, Omar, and the Taliban got away.
- October 8, 2001: Two explosive devices detonated at two separate hotels in Zamboanga in the Philippines. A third device was discovered outside another hotel. The explosions came just hours after U.S. and U.K. air strikes began in Afghanistan. They were attributed to the fundamentalist Islamic Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) terrorist organization, which at the time was holding 18 hostages on Basilan Island.
- October 8, 2001: In the Republic of Georgia, a UN Mi-8 helicopter was shot down over the Abkhazia region close to the Chechen border. Nine people were killed including five UN officials, three crewmembers, and a translator.
- October 8, 2001: In Croatia, a car bomb was detonated on the Croat Isthmus. One person was injured.
- October 8, 2001: In Moldavia, authorities defused an explosive device left near an apartment building in Chisinau. The target for the device, one disguised as a stone, was believed to be a local businessman, Vasile Shishkov.
- October 8, 2001: The Department of Homeland Security was formed in response to 9/11. While its mission was to "coordinate America's security and intelligence agencies," in reality all it did was create a bigger and less effective bureaucracy and make America less free. In a counterproductive move, legislation was passed pursuant to the war on terrorism, in which Americans willingly relinquished their freedoms, making the nation more like the religion of submission which had attacked on 9/11.
- October 9, 2001: Four young Palestinians were injured after Israeli settlers attacked them as they were leaving an Islamic school in Hebron. Some would consider it a preemptive strike.
- October 9-12, 2001: A second batch of letters, these containing a weaponized form of anthrax were mailed to two Democratic Senators in Washington, D.C. Notes included in envelopes read: "09-11-01. You can not stop us. We have this anthrax. You die now. Are you afraid? Death to America. Death to Israel. Allah is Great.".
As a result of these Islamic love letters, 22 Americans were infected with anthrax and 4 died. The F.B.I., ever the intelligent ones, said that the "09-11-01" letters were unrelated to 09-11-01. They said the "Allah is Great" letters were from "domestic terrorists" not Muslims. Is it any wonder these ignorant investigators missed the Ramzi Yousef and Islam connection to the Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing?
Erin O'Connor, the assistant to Tom Brokaw at NBC, was diagnosed with skin anthrax after she came into contact with a letter containing spores. Her letter was postmarked from Trenton, NJ - the home of the first Muslims who had bombed the World Trade Center.
A second NBC employee was later diagnosed with skin anthrax. Four New Jersey postal workers, who served in the facility from which the letters to Senator Daschle, Senator Leahy, NBC, and the New York Post were mailed, also contracted anthrax.
- October10, 2001: Master Sgt. Evander Andrews, 36, a Civil Engineer from Solon, Maine, became the first American to die in events related to George Bush's ill-advised invasion of Afghanistan. Like over 60% of those who would initially lose their lives in the foolish invasion of Iraq, Evander was killed in an accident. He was working with heavy equipment near the Al Udeid Air Base in Qatar in advance of the Afghanistan regime change operation known as Operation Enduring Freedom (to build the oil and gas pipeline).
- October10, 2001: Palestinian Muslims planted and deployed an IED along a road in the West Bank used by Jewish settlers. Since the roadside bomb didn't kill anyone, authorities believed that its activation was accidental, a case of premature explosion.
- October 10, 2001: Tired of being terrorized, shot at, and bombed, Israeli settlers used bulldozers to level a small section of land near Kiryat Arba that was being used to conceal snipers. The same day, three Israelis fired upon some Palestinian cars near Khwara, injuring two men.
- October 10, 2001: In India, an explosion wounded three Hindus in Agra.
- October 10, 2001: In Macedonia, an explosive device was detonated in Prilep outside of a café.
- October 11, 2001: In Bulgaria, a bomb was detonated near a school and kindergarten in Pleven. One man was killed. Police said they thought that the dead man was a suicide bomber.
- October 11, 2001: A bomb was exploded under a train on the Karachi-Lahore railway line in Pakistan.
- October 11, 2001: Several investigative sources reported that two Russian nuclear suitcase bombs were brought into the United States by al-Qaeda members. Osama bin Laden would report a month later that Russian nuclear weapons were readily available for purchase. The price was estimated at $10 to $20 million. It's just 1% of the daily OPECer income. I cover the history and potential use of these weapons in Tea With Terrorists if you are interested. The tritium triggers may have degraded which is why they have not yet been deployed.
- October 12, 2001: In Islamic Indonesia, a bomb was detonated in the industrial city of Lhokseumawe minutes before People's Welfare Minister Yusuf Kalla and Religious Affairs Minister Said Aqiel Munawwar were due to commemorate the construction of an Islamic center.
- October 12, 2001: A Kentucky Fried Chicken outlet was bombed in Makassar, in South Sulawesi. Earlier, there had been Islamic anti-U.S. protests in the area. The previous day, the Islamic terrorist group Laskar Jundullah threatened to attack American interests.
- October 12, 2001: In Kosovo, a Catholic cathedral was destroyed by a bomb in the Serb Orthodox city of Nis.
- October 13, 2001: The Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) of Islamic terrorists kidnapped four farmers on Basilan Island. Two of the farmers were beheaded in typical Islamic fashion and two escaped the company of the murderous Muslims.
- October 14, 2001: In Yemen, a bomb exploded in a rubbish bin near the residence of the Yemeni president.
- October 14, 2001: Two policemen were murdered by Islamic gunmen in Karachi. The police were on duty at a checkpoint outside a Shi'ite mosque. The attack came just prior to a visit by U.S. Secretary of State, Colin Powell who had been sent to bribe Pakistan into at least pretending to be an ally in the war on terror.
- October 14, 2001: In Turkey, two young policemen were killed by a militant Muslim in Istanbul.
- October 14, 2001: Three improvised mortar bombs were fired in the vicinity of the Jewish community of Gush Katif.
The same day, as a harbinger of what would one day occur in Iraq, an improvised explosive device activated by a cell phone was found and defused by Israeli authorities. The bomb, which had fortunately failed to function, was left in a box of cherries beside the entrance to an orchard south of Kiryat Arba.
That afternoon, a functional, remote-controlled IED damaged an Israeli bus traveling on a road north of Bethlehem. The driver was treated for shock. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad accepted responsibility.
- October 14, 2001: In Bangladesh, the Awami League used a bomb to injure two women who worked for a rival party.
- October 15, 2001: A letter containing spores of anthrax was found addressed to Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle at his office in the Hart Building in Washington, D.C. Twenty-eight Senate staffers tested positive to exposure to anthrax spores. The letter had been postmarked in Trenton, N.J.
Four New Jersey postal workers, who worked in the facility from which the letters to Senator Daschle and Senator Leahy were postmarked, contracted skin anthrax. Also going through this postal facility were anthrax-laced letters to the New York Post and NBC.
Thomas Morris Jr. was diagnosed and later died of inhalation anthrax. Morris was an employee of the Washington, D.C. Postal Service. Another D.C. postal employee was also infected and died a week later of inhalation anthrax. Two more were diagnosed with the disease but survived.
Anthrax spores were found in a Trenton area accounting firm that received mail from the New Jersey Postal facility, contaminating the site. Linda Burch, a bookkeeper at the firm, contracted anthrax.
- October 15, 2001: In Indonesia, Muslim militants attacked a bus in Central Sulawesi province, killing one woman and injuring four others. A bomb was used during the attack as was a grenade.
- October 15, 2001: A seven-month-old boy, the son of an ABC news employee, was diagnosed with anthrax. He had visited the offices on September 28th where he came into contact with the anthrax spores. Many more spores were found in the building when the location was inspected.
- October 16, 2001: A improvised explosive device (IED) destroyed the offices of moderate Kosovo leader Ibrahim Rugova.
- October 16, 2001: In Pakistan, two timed improvised bombs exploded at a school near Sialkot. Both devices had been placed inside the school van. One person was injured.
- October 17, 2001: An Italian priest was abducted from a church in the southern Philippines while conducting mass. Both the Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) and Moro-Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) operated in the area and either could be responsible for the kidnapping.
- October 17, 2001: Two of Nigeria's four refineries were shut down after terrorists blew up the pipeline supplying crude oil to the refineries.
- October 17, 2001: A Palestinian gunman assassinated Israeli Minister of Tourism Rehavam Zeevi in the Jerusalem hotel where he was staying. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) claimed to have avenged the death of PFLP Mustafa Zubari in the assault. They fired three bullets to his head and neck at close range.
- October 17, 2001: In Lebanon, a bomb exploded at the St. Elias Maronite Church, damaging the entrance. The perpetrators escaped without charge even though Interior Minister Elyas al-Murr stated that the person responsible for the explosion belonged to the terrorist organization Asbat- al-Ansar.
Asbat- al-Ansar (League of the Helpers) is a Sunni Muslim organization in Lebanon, chiefly made up of Palestinian refugees. Palestinian communities in Lebanon and Syria had become recruiting grounds and safe havens for Islamic terrorist groups.
Asbat- al-Ansar bases its ideology on Salafism, a fundamentalist form of Islam whose adherents believe in a pure, authentic, and original interpretation of the Qur'an and Sunnah. As a result, the terror group hates Israel, the West, Christians, and Druze. Asbat- al-Ansar exists to eliminate Israel and to set up a Sunni Islamic state in Lebanon.
The group was formed in the late 1980s Sheik Hisham Shreidi, a Palestinian preacher. Shreidi was killed in 1991 by al-Fatah rivals, and shortly after his death, the Asbat- al-Ansar split in to several factions. In its early days, Asbat- al-Ansar was responsible for attacks on soft targets such as nightclubs, liquor stores, and movie theaters. The group was also responsible for attacks on rival militant and religious leaders, including Sunnis who the group deemed to be too moderate.
In the late 1990s, apparently buoyed by funding from Saudi Arabia, AA began attacking hard targets of greater significance. Asbat- al-Ansar is thought to be responsible for killing four Lebanese judges in a 1999 bombing, a rocket attack on the Russian Embassy in Lebanon in January 2000, several thwarted attempts to assassinate the American Ambassador, as well as a foiled plot to attack the Italian Embassy, the Ukrainian Consulate General, and Lebanese Government offices in 2004. The group also reportedly organized a coup attempt in 2000 which was carried out by its allies Tafkir wa Hijra, another Sunni Islamic group in the region. The failed attempt left dozens of people dead, including Lebanese soldiers and civilians. In the past few years, Asbat- al-Ansar has been tied to a number of bombings at fast food restaurants in Lebanon, and has also been embroiled in an ongoing battle with al-Fatah which has cost many lives.
Although Asbat- al-Ansar is still dedicated to its goal of a Sunni Islamic state in Lebanon, many fear that they have embraced the pan-Islamic ideals a world under Islamic domination and as a result are planning to extend their operations beyond Lebanon into Syria, Israel and Iraq. Although Asbat- al-Ansar is relatively small, the group can be considered very dangerous and very active.
- October 18, 2001: Claire Fletcher, an employee of CBS was diagnosed with skin anthrax and thus was a victim of the 9/11 Allahu Akbar killers.
- October 18, 2001: An Israeli was injured in a shooting attack on his car near the West Bank town of Qalqilyah.
- October 18, 2001: Israeli Lior Kaufman died as a result of injuries sustained when Palestinian gunmen ambushed his car on the Jerusalem-Jericho. Two other Israelis were injured in the attack.
- October 18, 2001: In Kashmir, militants fired on the motorcade of Ajay Sadotra, Rural Development Minister for Jammu and Kashmir. Hours earlier, Muslim militants rocket-propelled grenades at into a political rally. Later that day, Muslims shot and wounded the brother of a legislator after breaking into his home.
- October 19, 2001: A hiker was killed and two others were wounded, when four Jeeps making their way out of the Judean Desert were ambushed by Palestinian Muslims near Deir Mar Saba.
- October 19, 2001: American Pfc. Kristofor Stonesifer, 28, a Ranger from Missoula, Montana was killed in an accidental helicopter crash of a UH-60 Black Hawk in Pakistan. Also killed in the accident was John Edmunds, 20, of Cheyenne, Wyoming.
- October 19, 2001: In Kosovo, Muslim militants shot and killed two Albanians, one of whom was a journalist, in a drive-by shooting. The attackers pulled alongside the vehicle in which the victims were riding and opened fire, shooting 39 rounds. A third man was injured in the shooting.
- October 19, 2001: In Johanna Huden, an employee of the New York Post was diagnosed with anthrax after she came into contact with a letter containing spores which had been postmarked from Trenton, NJ. Later, Mark Cunningham, another New York Post employee, was also diagnosed with anthrax. Four more New Jersey postal workers, who worked in the facility contracted skin anthrax.
- October 19, 2001: In Russia, a timed improvised explosive device was detonated in the building of the public prosecutor's office in the town of Karabulak.
- October 20, 2001: In Kosovo, a Serb journalist was badly wounded after gunmen fired at him through the window of his house.
- October 20, 2001: In Istanbul, a 10-year-old girl was wounded by a bomb, placed under a car outside a grocery store.
- October 20, 2001: In Pakistan, a security guard foiled a bombing attempt at Islamabad International Airport when he spotted an abandoned package in a corridor near the VIP lounge.
- October 21, 2001: A mortar shell was fired into the Jerusalem neighborhood of Gilo this evening according to Palestinian sources.
- October21 , 2001: In Turkey, militants opened fire on a car carrying Fikret Sumbul, the prosecutor of Ovacik. Sumbul was unharmed but two members of his security force were injured by the shooters.
- October 21, 2001: A group of settlers entered the Al-Kayal mosque in Hebron during the night and damaged some Qur'ans while overturning some tables and benches. It was the crime of the century.
- October 22, 2001: In Macedonia, a police station in Tearce was destroyed in an explosion.
- October 23, 2001: In Pakistan, white powder from a letter sent to the Daily Jang Newspaper tested positive for anthrax. Now there was an interesting clue.
- October 24, 2001: In the Philippines, two Muslim militants on a motorcycle threw a grenade into a grocery store.
- October 26, 2001: In Chechnya, two improvised explosive devices were defused on the railway bridge near Gudermes.
- October 26, 2001: Four Hindus were killed and 25 were seriously wounded when a bomb went off in a crowd celebrating a religious festival in India's troubled north-eastern state of Assam. The bomb exploded next to a stage set up to celebrate Durga Puja.
- October 26, 2001: Spores of anthrax were found in the air filter of a mail facility that served the Supreme Court.
- October 26, 2001: Police defused a bomb planted between the PIA and the Turkish airways offices in Karachi. The device consisted of a bottle like object, containing three pounds of plastic explosive, an electric detonator and a catalyst.
- October 26, 2001: Three mortar rounds were fired from the Gaza strip into Israel. The same day, an explosive device blew up near Hebron.
- October 27, 2001: An Indian police officer and constable were killed when militants ambushed their vehicle and detonated an improvised explosive devicein the Jammu region.
- October 27, 2001: In India, two people were killed and seven others were injured when a bomb being transported on a scooter blew up prematurely on the Jawahar bridge in Agra.
- October 28, 2001: In Quetta, Pakistan, a bomb exploded on a bus killing at least three people and wounding 25 others. The bomb which was placed under a seat, exploded as the bus moved through a market.
- October 28, 2001: A homemade pipe bomb exploded outside a cell phone shop in Istanbul.
- October 28, 2001: In Macedonia, Albanian terrorists shot and wounded a policeman in Skopje.
- October 28, 2001: In the Philippines, a bomb blast at a food court in Zamboanga killed eleven people. Authorities blamed the Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) - a fundamentalist Islamic organization. Fifty Filipinos were wounded in the explosion. A second bomb was discovered nearby but was defused.
- October 28, 2001: Six masked gunmen brought automatic weapons into a church in Bahawalpur, Pakistan. Firing their assault rifles indiscriminately at women and children they brutally murdered 15 Pakistani Christians. While various militant Muslim organizations were suspected, authorities fingered the Sunni Lashkar-e-Jhangvi.
The same day, in the same nation, the Land of Pure Islam, Muslims toting bags filled with guns and bullets stormed into another Christian church during Sunday services and sprayed the congregation with gunfire, killing the minister and fifteen others at St. Dominic.
- October 28, 2001: Also in Pakistan, Lashkar-e-Omar, claimed responsibility for an attack on Catholic worshippers. Gunmen fired on the congregation killing a clergyman, women and children, and a Muslim policeman. In the end, 18 Catholics were murdered and five were seriously wounded. The attackers described their assault as revenge for U.S. attacks on Afghanistan.
Lashkar-e-Omar is a Pakistani Islamic fundamentalist group with links to a number of important terrorist organizations in the country. The group was assembled when Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf presumably cracked down on indigenous terrorist groups in 2001 in hopes of receiving U.S. aid and arms. But all that actually happened was that the old established groups changed their names.
For example, Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LJ) entered into a loose coalition with two other Islamic groups, Harkat-ul Jihad-e Islami (HJI) and Jaish-e-Mohammed (JM), to form Lashkar-e-Omar (LO), sometimes called al-Qanoon. In addition to these groups, the coalition included some freelance terrorists such as Sheikh Omar and Amjad Hussain Faruqui of the HJI, who were both charged with participating in the abduction and murder of Daniel Pearl. In reality, all of these names are meaningless. The LJ, HJI, JM, and LO are Islamic, as are the Taliban, al-Qaeda, HAMAS, Hizballah, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Islamic Jihad.
The name al-Qanoon was first used when the group claimed responsibility for the June 2002 attack on the U.S. Consulate in Karachi, which killed 11 and injured 45 more. In a letter sent to a Karachi newspaper, LO warned that "America, its allies, and its slave Pakistani rulers should be prepared for more attacks. The bomb blast is the beginning of Al-Qanoon's jihadi activities in Pakistan." But even according to senior Pakistani intelligence officials, that attack was carried out by Lashkar-e-Omar, with al-Qanoon being nothing more than an alias.
Lashkar-e-Omar is named after Mullah Mohammed Omar, the chief of the Taliban militia and a Pakistani schooled in Karachi. Some like to credit Syed Ahmed Omar Sheikh, a Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorist who was sentenced to life in prison for his role in the abduction and murder of Daniel Pearl.
LO's ideology is a mixture of Islamist fundamentalism and fascism. Their version of Islam is similar to that of Pakistan's Taliban. Sheikh Omar, Faruqui, and Mullah Omar were all associated with terrorist training camps in Afghanistan during the Taliban's reign. Sheikh Omar was reportedly an instructor at one such camp. Reports indicate that the LO also includes some Islamist parties allied with Osama bin Laden's International Islamic Front (IIF) that survived U.S. air strikes in Afghanistan and crossed over into Pakistan.
- October 28, 2001: Two out of uniform members of the Palestinian police force opened fire on a bus stop in Hadera, Israel. They were in turn shot and killed by undercover Israeli detectives. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) claimed responsibility for the attack, the fifth in Hadera in recent months. Six people were killed and 31 were wounded.
- October 29, 2001: In Russia, an improvised explosive device (IED) was found and made safe at the entrance to the Volgograd meat market. The device consisted of a an RPG warhead, a watch, batteries and leads.
- October 29, 2001: In Albania, an explosive device was detonated in the home of a political party chieftain, Azgan Haklaj.
- October 29, 2001: The Islamic Free Aceh Movement (GAM) was suspected of killing three people and injuring three others in Indonesia. All of the victims of Islam were migrant workers from Java.
- October 29, 2001: Two Palestinian Authority policemen-turned-Islamic-Jihad militants drove into a midtown Jerusalem intersection in a stolen Jeep and opened fire on pedestrians. These Muslims killed four Jews and wounded 44. So, why not reward them with their own state, one cut out of their victims' land?
- October 29, 2001: Kashmiri militants attacked a police vehicle with an explosive device on the Srinagar-Jammu National Highway. An unknown number of people were wounded. There was another similar attack in Delina on this day.
- October 29, 2001: In Indonesia, a village leader in Gunduk was shot in his home by masked gunmen and died of his wounds.
- October 29, 2001: Kathy Nguyen was diagnosed with inhalation anthrax. She died a few days later on October 31st. She was a stockroom worker at the Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Hospital. Allahu Akbar had struck again.
- October 30, 2001: An improvised explosive device was found and defused inside the home of an Israeli naval officer in the Tel Aviv suburb of Raanana. The bomb was hidden inside of a fire extinguisher and was designed to be initiated by a mobile phone.
- October 30, 2001: Palestinian gunmen opened fire on an Israeli vehicle on a road near the Hebrew University. The same day, two improvised mortar bombs were fired at a settlement in the Gaza strip.
- October 30, 2001: In the first terrorist act in Iraq in almost a year, a car rigged with 25 pounds of explosives and plastic boxes full of gasoline was discovered and defused in a densely populated part of Baghdad. Before America invaded Iraq to diminish terrorism, terrorist attacks in Iraq were few and far between. After the invasion they became hourly occurrences. This was one of many proofs that the invasion of Iraq was counterproductive.
- October 31, 2001: In Indonesia, a bomb at an Islamic boarding school in Aceh was discovered and defused.
- October 31, 2001: In Turkey, a pipe bomb exploded outside the Religious Affairs Foundation Publishing House.
- November 1, 2001: A firebomb was thrown at an Israeli vehicle near the village of Sinjil in the Ramallah area. An explosive charge was activated against a truck belonging to the Shomron Regional Council near the village of Ya'bad in the Jenin area, wounding two Israelis. Toward sunset, Palestinians threw three shock grenades at the West Bank settlement of Har Adar, west of Jerusalem.
- November 2, 2001: An Israeli was wounded when Palestinian gunmen opened fire on his vehicle. Later in the day, one Israeli was killed and another wounded in a drive-by shooting in the West Bank.
- November , 2001: In Russia, the motorcade of the mayor of Makhachkala, Said Amirov, came under attack by Muslims wielding RPGs. Three people were wounded.
- November 2, 2001: One Israeli was killed and another was wounded in a drive-by shooting in the West Bank. Two Israelis were injured by Palestinian gunmen in a drive-by shooting near Ayn Yabrud not far from Ofra in the Ramallah district. One died later from his wounds.
- November 3, 2001: Muslim youth, dressed in black robes and wearing black ski masks wrapped in green and white Qur'an slogans, marched in East Timor with their hands upraised holing Qur'an and portraits of Osama bin Laden.
The fact that Muslims had murdered 250,000 Timorese Christians, killing one out of every three people in the country over the past 23 years, was not lost on the crowd. Nor was the fact that the al-Qaeda co-founder had just released a tape which began: "We praise Allah, seek His help, and ask for His forgiveness. We seek refuge in Allah from the evils of our souls and our bad deeds. A person who is guided by Allah will never be misguided by anyone and a person who is misguided by Allah can never be guided by anyone. I bear witness that there is no God but Allah alone, Who has no partner.".
Alright then, we know that OBL is a Muslim. And while Allah is Satan, and not Yahweh, and thus not God, Allah has many partners in crime. The misguided souls who submit to him are terrorists - the very people who had committed a horrible genocide in this place.
Bin Laden's latest challenge to the West and rallying cry to the Muslim world was broadcast on the Al-Jazeera satellite television channel on this day, Saturday, November 3rd, 2001. The Islamic terrorist who had just aided in abetted the murder of thousands of Americans went on to say: "Amid the huge developments and in the wake of the great strikes that hit the United States in its most important locations in New York and Washington, a huge media clamor has been raised. This clamor is unprecedented. It conveyed the opinions of people on these events. People were divided into two parts. The first part supported these strikes against U.S. tyranny, while the second denounced them.".
That much was true. Muslims almost universally celebrated the death and destruction of 9/11 while non-Muslims almost universally mourned the loss of life.
"Afterward, when the United States launched the unjust campaign against the Islamic Emirate in Afghanistan, people also split into two parties. The first supported these campaigns, while the second denounced and rejected them. These tremendous incidents, which have split people into two parties, are of great interest to the Muslims, since many of the rulings pertain to them." That was also true. Muslims reacted in unison, deploring the invasion of Afghanistan. They saw the Taliban as good, not bad.
"These decisions are closely related to Islam and the acts that corrupt a person's Islam/Submission. Therefore, the Muslims must understand the nature and truth of this conflict so that it will be easy for them to determine where they stand." This position is consistent with the Qur'an. According to Allah, good Muslims embrace jihad against infidels and bad Muslims are peace loving.
"While talking about the truth of the conflict, opinion polls in the world have shown that a little more than 80 percent of Westerners, of Christians in the United States and elsewhere, have been saddened by the strikes that hit the United States. The polls showed that the vast majority of the sons of the Islamic world were happy about these strikes because they believe that the strikes were in reaction to the huge criminality practiced by Israel and the United States in Palestine and other Muslim countries." All of this was true as well - even the last part. While Israel and the United States hadn't practiced criminality toward Muslims in Palestine, Muslims have been conditioned to believe they had. And support for 9/11 was ubiquitous in the Islamic world.
"After the strikes on Afghanistan began, these groups changed positions. Those who were happy about striking the United States felt sad when Afghanistan was hit, and those who felt sad when the United States was hit were happy when Afghanistan was hit. These groups include millions of people. The entire West, with the exception of a few countries, supports this unfair, barbaric campaign, although there is no evidence of the involvement of the people of Afghanistan in what happened in America. The people of Afghanistan had nothing to do with this matter. The campaign, however, continues to unjustly annihilate the villagers and civilians, children, women, and innocent people.".
Osama bin Laden's opening salvo was accurate. Afghanis had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 or with America's invasion. George Bush went into Afghanistan because he wanted to facilitate the construction of an oil and gas pipeline that could not be built with the Taliban government. America had not, however, annihilated the villagers. Muslims were much better at that.
"The positions of the two sides are very clear. Mass demonstrations have spread from the farthest point in the eastern part of the Islamic world to the farthest point in the western part of the Islamic world, and from Indonesia, Philippines, Bangladesh, India, Pakistan to the Arab world and Nigeria and Mauritania. This clearly indicates the nature of this war. This war is fundamentally religious. The people of the East are Muslims. They sympathized with Muslims against the people of the West, who are the crusaders. Those who try to cover this crystal clear fact, which the entire world has admitted, are deceiving the Islamic nation.".
It is fascinating that George Bush has gone on to justify his war in Iraq by quoting Osama bin Laden - but never this quote. Osama bin Laden told the truth when he said that the 9/11 attacks were "fundamentally a religious war." And he ought to know.
"They are trying to deflect the attention of the Islamic nation from the truth of this conflict. This fact is proven in the book of Allah Almighty and in the teachings of our messenger, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him. Under no circumstances should we forget this enmity between us and the infidels. For, the hatred is based on religion.".
Once again, this is accurate. George Bush has tried to deflect attention away from the truth by saying that the nation's war is against terrorism rather than against Islam. Further, "hatred is based on religion." It always has been. .
"We must be loyal to the believers and those who believe that there is no God but Allah. We should also renounce the atheists and infidels. It suffices me to seek Allah's help against them. Allah says: ‘Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with you unless you follow their form of religion.' It is a question of religion, not a war against terrorism, as Bush and Blair try to depict it."
|28-11-2010, 09:41 PM||#124|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
While there is no God but Yahweh and Allah was modeled after Satan, the Qur'an does demean the Christian and Jewish religions. Further, one of the most important things you can gain by visiting the Prophet of Doom site is encapsulated in Osama bin Laden's "It is a question of religion, not a war against terrorism, as Bush and Blair try to depict it.".
"The masses which moved in the East and West have not done so for the sake of Osama. Rather, they moved for the sake of their religion. This is because they know that they are right and that they resist the most ferocious, serious, and violent Crusade campaign against Islam ever since the message was revealed to Muhammad, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon. After this has become clear, the Muslim must know and learn where he is standing vis-a-vis this war.".
Not one of the 9/11 suicide bombers killed for Osama bin Laden. None of them were trained or corrupted by him. They did not yell "Osama Akbar" as they committed their heinous acts. All 19 Islamic murderers were good Muslims following Allah's orders and Muhammad's example. .
"After the U.S. politicians spoke and after the U.S. newspapers and television channels became full of clear crusading hatred in this campaign that aims at mobilizing the West against Islam and Muslims, Bush left no room for doubts or the opinions of journalists, but he openly and clearly said that this war is a crusader war. He said this before the whole world to emphasize this fact." Bush did use the "crusade" slogan which was stupid, but the American media never expressed hatred towards Islam - which remains a great moral stain on the nation.
"What can those who allege that this is a war against terrorism say? What terrorism are they speaking about at a time when the Islamic nation has been slaughtered for tens of years without hearing their voices and without seeing any action by them? But when the victim starts to take revenge for those innocent children in Palestine, Iraq, southern Sudan, Somalia, Kashmir, and the Philippines, the rulers' ulema (Islamic leaders) and the hypocrites come to defend the clear blasphemy. It suffices me to seek Allah's help against them.".
Muslims are delusional; it is a religious requirement. They routinely blame others for their own atrocities. Palestinian Muslims, Iraqi Muslims, Sudanese Muslims, Somali Muslims, Kashmiri Muslims, and Filipino Muslims have collectively murdered well over three million non-Muslims.
"The common people have understood the issue, but there are those who continue to flatter those who colluded with the unbelievers to anesthetized the Islamic nation to prevent it from carrying out the duty of jihad so that the word of Allah will be above all words." Jihad is an obligatory duty on all Muslims. It is the only path to Allah's carnal paradise. .
"The unequivocal truth is that Bush has carried the cross and raised its banner high and stood at the front of the queue. Anyone who lines up behind Bush in this campaign has committed one of the 10 actions that sully one's Islam. Muslim scholars are unanimous that allegiance to the infidels and support for them against the believers is one of the major acts that dishonor and denigrate Islam." While George Bush only pretends to be a Christian to win votes, it is true that all Islamic scholars recognize that allegiance to non-Muslims denigrates Islam. It is the irrefutable message of the Qur'an. .
"There is no power but in Allah. Let us investigate whether this war against Afghanistan that broke out a few days ago is a single and unique one or if it is a link to a long series of crusader wars against the Islamic world." As we know now, it was the first of two disastrous American blunders.
"Following World War I, which ended more than 83 years ago, the whole Islamic world fell under the crusader banner - under the British, French, and Italian governments. They divided the whole world, and Palestine was occupied by the British. Since then, and for more than 83 years, our brothers, sons, and sisters in Palestine have been badly tortured. Hundreds of thousands of them have been killed, and hundreds of thousands of them have been imprisoned or maimed.".
Yes, the Islamic Ottoman Empire was destroyed in WWI because they allied themselves with Germany, causing the Brits to bribe Saud Wahhabists to fight their Islamic brothers. And the culmination of that war caused many new nations to emerge - including the fiefdoms that unified under the OPEC banner and funded the rise of Islamic terrorism. Osama bin Laden was a direct beneficiary of British foolishness. The creation of Israel, however, was a result of the Holocaust in WWII, not the First World War. And as for the torture in "Palestine," there was plenty of that. The Islamic Terrorism Timeline is over a thousand pages long for a reason.
From this point on, every claim bin Laden makes is not only untrue, the truth is the antithesis of his stated position. I have left it here for your review but feel free to skip over all of it. And in that this rubbish is sent in a sea of evidence to the contrary, I won't bother to correct the record.
"Let us examine the recent developments. Take for example the Chechens. They are a Muslim people who have been attacked by the Russian bear which embraces the Christian Orthodox faith. Russians have annihilated the Chechen people in their entirety and forced them to flee to the mountains where they were assaulted by snow and poverty and diseases. Nonetheless, nobody moved to support them. There is no strength but in God. This was followed by a war of genocide in Bosnia in sight and hearing of the entire world in the heart of Europe. For several years our brothers have been killed, our women have been raped, and our children have been massacred in the safe havens of the United Nations and with its knowledge and cooperation.
"Those who refer our tragedies today to the United Nations so that they can be resolved are hypocrites who deceive Allah, His Prophet and the believers. Are not our tragedies but caused by the United Nations? Who issued the Partition Resolution on Palestine in 1947 and surrendered the land of Muslims to the Jews? It was the United Nations in its resolution in 1947. Those who claim that they are the leaders of the Arabs and continue to appeal to the United Nations have disavowed what was revealed to Prophet Muhammad, Allah's peace and blessings be upon him. Those who refer things to the international legitimacy have disavowed the legitimacy of the Holy Book and the tradition of Prophet Muhammad, Allah's peace and blessings be upon him. This is the United Nations from which we have suffered greatly. Under no circumstances should any Muslim or sane person resort to the United Nations. The United Nations is nothing but a tool of crime. We are being massacred everyday, while the United Nations continues to sit idly by.
"Our brothers in Kashmir have been subjected to the worst forms of torture for over 50 years. They have been massacred, killed, and raped. Their blood has been shed and their houses have been trespassed upon. Still, the United Nations continues to sit idly by. Today, and without any evidence, the United Nations passes resolutions supporting unjust and tyrannical America, which oppresses these helpless people who have emerged from a merciless war at the hands of the Soviet Union. Let us look at the second war in Chechnya, which is still underway. The entire Chechen people are being embattled once again by this Russian bear. The humanitarian agencies, even the US ones, demanded that President Clinton should stop supporting Russia. However, Clinton said that stopping support for Russia did not serve U.S. interests.
"A year ago, Putin demanded that the cross and the Jews should stand by him. He told them: You must support us and thank us because we are waging a war against Muslim fundamentalism. The enemies are speaking very clearly. While this is taking place, the leaders of the region hide and are ashamed to support their brothers.
"Let us examine the stand of the West and the United Nations in the developments in Indonesia when they moved to divide the largest country in the Islamic world in terms of population. Otherwise, we will be forced to send in military forces to separate it by force. The crusader Australian forces were on Indonesian shores, and in fact they landed to separate East Timor, which is part of the Islamic world. Therefore, we should view events not as separate links, but as links in a long series of conspiracies, a war of annihilation in the true sense of the word.
"In Somalia, on the excuse of restoring hope, 13,000 of our brothers were killed. In southern Sudan, hundreds of thousands were killed. But when we move to Palestine and Iraq, there can be no bounds to what can be said. Over one million children were killed in Iraq. The killing is continuing. As for what is taking place in Palestine these days, I can only say we have no one but Allah to complain to. What is taking place cannot be tolerated by any nation. I do not say from the nations of the human race, but from other creatures, from the animals. They would not tolerate what is taking place.
"A confidant of mine told me that he saw a butcher slaughtering a camel in front of another camel. The other camel got agitated while seeing the blood coming out of the other camel. Thus, it burst out with rage and bit the hand of the man and broke it. How can the weak mothers in Palestine endure the killing of their children in front of their eyes by the unjust Jewish executioners with U.S. support and with U.S. aircraft and tanks?
"Those who distinguish between America and Israel are the real enemies of the nation. They are traitors who betrayed God and His prophet, and who betrayed their nation and the trust placed in them. They anesthetize the nation. These battles cannot be viewed in any case whatsoever as isolated battles, but rather, as part of a chain of the long, fierce, and ugly crusader war. Every Muslim must stand under the banner of There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Prophet. I remind you of what our Prophet, may Allah's peace and blessings upon him, told Ibn Abbas, may God be pleased with him. He told him: Boy, I am going to teach you a few words. Obey Allah, He will protect you. Obey Him, you will find Him on your side. If you ask for something, ask Allah. If you seek help, seek the help of Allah. You should know that if all people come together to help you, they will only help you with something that Allah has already preordained for you. And if they assemble to harm you, they will only harm you with something that Allah has already preordained for you. Allah wrote man's fate and it will never change.
"I tell the Muslims who did their utmost during these weeks: You must continue along the same march. Your support for us will make us stronger and will further support your brothers in Afghanistan. Exert more efforts in combating this unprecedented war crime. Fear Allah, O Muslims and rise to support your religion. Islam is calling on you: O Muslims, O Muslims, O Muslims. Allah bear witness that I have conveyed the message. Allah bear witness that I have conveyed the message. Allah bear witness that I have conveyed the message. Allah's peace and blessings be upon you." Well at least Osama bin Laden got one thing right - we should all fear Allah because he is the Devil. .
- November 3, 2001: A Canadian was kidnapped in Zamboanga. A caller identifying himself as an Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) member demanded a ransom from the victim's brother.
- November 4, 2001: Two Israelis were killed and 46 others were injured when a Palestinian Islamic Jihad gunman opened fire on a bus in the French Hill section of Jerusalem. Both HAMAS and PIJ claimed credit for the murders and mutilations.
- November 4, 2001: Thirty settlers, some armed, attacked the village of Yanun, southeast of Nablus as a result of the Jerusalem attack. One Muslim militant was wounded. It was too little, too late.
- November 4, 2001: In Israel, a New York teenager from Queens was shot and killed and his friend was wounded by a Palestinian sniper.
- November 5, 2001: Palestinian terrorists in Islamic Jihad fired three mortar shells at a Jewish community in the south.
- November 5, 2001: Three Israelis were injured when an explosive device was detonated in the Profiline factory in the Shahak industrial zone near Jenin. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) claimed responsibility.
- November 5, 2001: Islamic militants fired on the Chechen Justice Department in Grozny. One person was injured.
- November 6, 2001: A mortar shell was fired from the northern Gaza Strip and exploded inside Israeli territory near the border fence. The same day, two al-Fatah members were killed after a bomb exploded prematurely in their car near Jenin.
- November 6, 2001: Israel Defense Force soldiers safely detonated an explosive charge that they discovered near Gadid in the Qatif Bloc of settlements.
- November 6, 2001: An Israeli was shot, and later died from his wounds, on the Nablus bypass road.
- November 6, 2001: In Pakistan, a group of armed Muslim men opened fire on security guards at Quetta's main airport, killing a guard.
- November 6, 2001: In Thailand, a bomb made from ammonium nitrate, gas cylinders, a grenade, and gunpowder was found in a truck parked outside a hotel. The fuse seemed to have been doused by rain and thus was unable to detonate. Police suspected Muslim separatists.
- November 6, 2001: In Nicosia, Cyprus, a bomb consisting of nails and dynamite attached to a gas bottle, was left at the home of Yiannis Papadopoulos, the publisher of the local newspaper. The detonator of the bomb failed. Sources believe that the attack might have been an attempt to gag the media.
- November 6, 2001: In Indonesia, an explosive device was detonated on the grounds of the Australian International School. Indonesian Muslims hate Australia because Australian came to East Timor's defense when Indonesian Muslims were annihilating them. .
- November 6, 2001: In Kosovo, the chapel of the Serb Orthodox church was almost destroyed by explosives in a town south of Pristina. NATO-led peacekeepers stationed in Kosovo reported three separate explosions in the chapel.
- November 6, 2001: Another truck bomb was discovered and defused by police in southern Thailand. Police believed that the bomb may have been part of a plan to extort money from a hotel and suspected the Pattani United Liberation Organization - a pan-Islamic group.
- November 6, 2001: In Pakistan, gunmen opened fire on a municipal building, killing a local councilor. Three died in the attack and six were injured.
- November 6, 2001: Four Palestinians were arrested in Abu Dis. One of the four was wearing an explosive belt on his way to carry out a suicide attack in Jerusalem.
- November 7, 2001: American sailor, Bryant Davis, 20, of Chicago, Illinois fell off the USS Kitty Hawk as it steamed toward its rendezvous with Afghanistan. He was the fourth accidental death in the mistaken war.
- November 7, 2001: A convoy of vehicles transporting the head of Chechnya, Akhmad Kadyrov, was attacked in an ambush near the city of Argun. Three bodyguards were seriously wounded although Kadyrov himself escaped injury.
- November 7, 2001: \Three mortar shells were fired at an Israeli settlement in Qatif Bloc. Palestinian terrorists fired an improvised mortar bomb which landed adjacent to the border with the Gaza Strip. A number of other mortars were fired at the Gush Katif settlement.
- November 8, 2001: Molotov cocktails were thrown at two houses in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Abu-Tur. Molotov cocktails were thrown at a gas station on the Ma'ale Adumin road in the West Bank. Palestinian gunmen fired on a Border Police camp near Tulkarm. A mortar shell was fired at a central Gaza Strip Jewish settlement. Shots were fired on an Israeli car north of the Ganim settlement.
- November 8, 2001: A suicide bomber blew himself up when police tried to arrest him. Two policemen were injured. The man was a member of HAMAS although the group did not officially claim the failed attack.
- November 8, 2001: In Pakistan, one person was injured in a bomb explosion in the Kahan area of Quetta.
- November 8, 2001: Two masked Palestinians shot and killed a Palestinian man in Tulkarm who had been accused of being a collaborator with Israel during the first intifada.
- November 9, 2001: The Pakistan-Afghan Defense Council held a nation-wide strike to show their support for Islam, al-Qaeda, and the Taliban. Osama bin Laden holds a 70% approval rating in the Islamic nation.
- November 9, 2001: Four mortars were fired from inside the Gaza Strip and exploded in Israeli territory. A mortar was fired at the Qatif Bloc of settlements in the Gaza Strip. And an explosive charge was detonated against a Border Police Jeep.
- November 9, 2001: In Jakarta, two Muslim men were arrested for a bomb attack on a local church. One of the men had also terrorized Christians in Maluku. Laskar Jihad blamed two priests in the church for inciting violence perpetrated against them.
- November 10, 2001: Six people were killed in an explosion in a market in Vladikavkaz. Forty-three people were injured. The incident was connected to Muslim terrorists operating out of Chechnya.
- November 11, 2001: One person was killed and another was wounded in a Palestinian Muslim shooting attack in the Tel Mond area. The attacker left a note saying that his assault was an act of retaliation, but against what he did not elaborate.
- November 11, 2001: In Indonesia, Papuan Independence leader, Theys Eluay, was assassinated hours after having been kidnapped by Muslims in Irian Jaya.
- November 11, 2001: In Yemen, an explosion at a Canadian firm's chemical production facilities caused considerable damage.
- November 11, 2001: An explosive charge blew up on the Husan bypass road near Bethlehem.
- November 12, 2001: In Indonesia, two bomb blasts killed two people and injured 14. The deadly bomb exploded in an electronics store.
- November 13, 2001: Police blamed Hezb-ul Mujahideen (HM) for a gun and grenade attack on the Works Minister for Kashmir, Ali Mohammad Sagar.
- November 14, 2001: A bomb exploded in a garbage bin in the Jerusalem neighborhood of Kiryat Hayovel, wounding two sanitation workers.
- November 14, 2001: In Kashmir, two people, one of whom was the village head, were killed and a shop was gutted when a bomb went off in the Budhan village.
- November 14, 2001: A bomb was found on the slope of Mount Aybal in the Nablus area of Israel.
- November 14, 2001: Shots were fired at an Israeli car in the Gadid settlement.
- November 14, 2001: Gunmen attacked two different People's Democratic Party offices in Istanbul, injuring two people. One of the injured men suffered a shot to the leg, while the other sustained a knife wound.
- November 14, 2001: Ottilie Lundgren, a ninety-four-year-old, was diagnosed with inhalation anthrax. She later died on November 21st. The 9/11/01 Allahu Akbar terrorist had struck again.
- November 14, 2001: Palestinians fired at an Israeli vehicle near the village of Ramin.
- November 16, 2001: A group of Muslim gunmen attacked and destroyed a rival Qur'anic school in central Somalia, killing 18 students and wounding nine.
- November 17, 2001: A mortar was fired from the northern Gaza Strip toward an Israeli settlement. An Israel Defense Force unit uncovered an explosive device near Al-Khidr in the Bethlehem area. Shots were again fired at the West Bank settlement of Pesagot in the Ramallah area in two separate assaults.
- November 18, 2001: Two Israelis were wounded when sniper fire shattered their car in the vicinity of the Neve Dekalim industrial zone. A bomb exploded on Emile Botta Street in Jerusalem. The bomb included a mortar shell. An explosive charge was discovered near Nablus along the road leading to Mount Eyval. Shots were fired on an Israeli vehicle near Zawiyah. Several mortars were fired in the Netzarim area.
- November 18, 2001: United States sailor, engineman Vincent Parker, 38, of Preston Mississippi and electronics technician Ben Johnson, 21, of Rochester, New York, both drown when they were sent aboard a vessel suspected of smuggling oil from Iraq outside of the United Nation's lucrative monopoly. They were the fifth and six accidental fatalities associated with regime change in Afghanistan.
- November 19, 2001: Three Israelis were injured when their taxi was fired on by gunmen in a Palestinian car near the entrance to the Shavei Shomron settlement in the Nablus area. The attackers fled by car to Nablus, and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) claimed responsibility.
- November 19, 2001: Three Jewish residents of the West Bank settlement of Shavey Shomron were injured in a shooting attack. Four mortars were fired into two different Israeli agricultural facilities in the central Gaza Strip.
In the northern West Bank, Palestinians fired shots at an Israeli bus and at a military Jeep accompanying it near the Ganim-Kadim junction. An explosive charge was detonated as the bus went by.
- November 20, 2001: An Israeli was injured in a shooting attack on the Alon Road near Ma'ale Mikhas Six mortars were fired at a Qatif Bloc settlement in Gaza. Palestinians fired at workers on the Cross-Israel Highway near Tulkarm. Palestinians fired on Israel Highway workers near Tul Karm.
- November 21, 2001: In Turkey, a homemade bomb detonated outside a McDonalds restaurant in Istanbul's Fatih neighborhood.
- November 22, 2001: Several mortar shells exploded in an Israeli settlement in the southern Gaza Strip. Palestinians fired a mortar at a settlement in the Qatif Bloc in Gaza.
- November 22, 2001: In China, Muslims from the Uygur Holy War Organization knifed and killed a judge and seriously injured his wife. The same day, the Uygur Holy War Organization raided a police station and killed the director.
Very little is known about the Uygur Holy War Organization, but the struggle from which they emerged is well-documented. The Uygurs of Xinjiang province in Southwestern China have long had a complicated relationship with their Communist oppressors in Beijing. At various times throughout their history, the Uygurs, Muslims of Turkish descent, have been able to practice the religion of submission in China. But since the Communists came to power, their disdain for any religion but their own has created an adversarial climate. For example, when local Party officials refused to allow a mosque to be constructed in Xinjiang's capital of Kashgar Uygur Muslims turned to terrorism in an effort to convince Beijing to grant them autonomy. Bombings and assassinations have plagued Xinjiang ever since. These Muslim terrorists even managed to bomb Beijing three times in 1997.
- November 23, 2001: Palestinians fired on the Gaza settlement of Neve Dekalim. Israel Defense Forces returned fire and three people were injured.
- November 23, 2001: In Indonesia, a parcel bomb exploded at a Postal Service Transit Building, injuring three people.
- November 23, 2001: In Turkey, an unidentified gunman opened fire on the car of Nasuh Ozdemir, the Istanbul chairman of the Confederation of Civil Servants' Trade Union.
- November 23, 2001: Palestinians shot a mortar which landed on a home in the community of Neve Dekalim.
- November 24, 2001: Palestinian Muslims assaulted Jerusalem's Gilo neighborhood. The assailants came from the A'idah refugee camp near Bethlehem.
Palestinians fired five Qassem rockets into the Jewish community of Dugit. HAMAS's militant wing, the Izz-al-Din al-Qassem Battalions claimed credit for the attack.
Palestinian driving a Jeep fired at an Israeli vehicle near Bat Hefer. The Palestinian continued on toward Bahan and fired at a Border Police Jeep. Outside of Bethlehem, Palestinians fired mortars at the settlements of Teqo'a and Noqdim.
- November 24, 2001: An Israeli was killed and two others were injured in a mortar attack near Kfar Darom. This was the first Israeli fatality from mortar fire since Palestinians began lobbing them at Jews in September 2000. HAMAS's Izz-al-Din al-Qassem Battalions, claimed responsibility.
- November 25, 2001: Taliban leader, al-Qaeda associate, and Pakistani cleric Mullah Muhammad Omar, reported: "The nuclear destruction of the United States is underway." Whether they use Russian nukes, suitcase bombs, radiological dispersion devices, Pakistani, Saudi, or Iranian atomic bombs, be assured that good Muslims will deploy one or more nuclear weapons in one or more of America's largest cities over the next twenty years.
- November 25, 2001: While the death of Johnny Spann, 32, of Winfield, Alabama was attributed to Afghanistan, he was a CIA agent and not a member of the U.S. military. He was killed when Taliban prisoners revolted during questioning inside of the Qali-i-Jangi jail.
- November 25, 2001: Two Israelis were wounded on the Trans-Samaria Highway in the West Bank when shots were fired at them. Ten mortar shells were fired on Qatif Bloc settlements. Two bombs were detonated south of Hebron as a convoy carrying Israel Defense Force Chief of Staff General Sha'ul Mufaz and other high-ranking commanders passed by.
- November 26, 2001: Shots were fired from the Palestinian town of Beit Jalla into the nearby Jewish community of Gilo, both of which are Jerusalem suburbs.
- November 26, 2001: A suicide bomber blew himself up at Erez Crossing in the Gaza Strip, wounding two border policemen. HAMAS claimed the attack which, they stated, was in response to Israel's assassination of HAMAS terrorist Mahmoud Abu Hanoud three days before. The bomber's suicide note said the attack was in response to the killing of five Palestinian children the week before by an Israeli mine. That was not true but truth has never gotten in the way of Islam.
- November 27, 2001: A powerful Palestinian bomb was defused at a hitchhiking post near Umm al-Fahm inside the Green Line. Israelis spotted two Palestinians, one of whom was carrying a large backpack, and became suspicious. One of the men had a cell phone which he planned to use to detonate the explosives as a crowd gathered. Profiling saved lives.
- November 27, 2001: Around 200 Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) Muslim militants took more than 100 civilians hostage in Zamboanga in the wake of an uprising led by Muslim Mindanao Nur Misuari. Misuari attempted to disrupt elections. The hostages were released after the government allowed the terrorist to leave with their weapons.
- November 27, 2001: Two Jews were killed and 50 were injured when two masked Palestinian terrorists opened fire with Kalashnikov assault rifles on a crowd of people near the central bus station in Afula, Israel. Fatah and Islamic Jihad claimed joint responsibility - which means Muhammad and Islam were responsible.
- November 27, 2001: An Israeli woman was killed, and three other Jews were wounded in Gush Katif when a Palestinian gunmen opened fire on them. HAMAS claimed responsibility for the attack.
- November 27, 2001: A Jewish woman was killed and three Israeli passengers were wounded in a shooting attack against a public bus and a private car near Kfar Darom.
- November 27, 2001: In An Israeli man was wounded in a shooting attack on his car near the village of Sinjil. A Thai citizen working in Israel was wounded when Palestinians opened fire on the car he was traveling in near Ma'aleh Levona. Shots were fired on an Israeli vehicle near Nablus. A rocket was fired at an Israeli house in the northern part of the Gaza Strip. Two mortars were fired at the center of the Qatif Bloc settlements.
- November 28, 2001: Three mortars were fired at Gush Katif.
- November 29, 2001: A gas canister delivered by Muslims in Khan Yunis exploded in Neve Dekalim. A mortar was fired into a Jewish home in the Gaza Strip.
- November 29, 2001: The American invasion of Afghanistan was as mistake laden as the American incursion into Iraq. All seven of the first fatalities were the result of accidents. Today, private Giovanny Maria, 19, from Camden, New Jersey did of a "non-hostile gunshot wound in Uzbekistan.".
- November 29, 2001: Three Jews were killed and nine were wounded in a suicide bombing on a bus en route from Nazareth to Tel Aviv near the city of Hadera, Israel. Islamic Jihad and Fatah claimed responsibility for the attack which came on the 54th anniversary of the UN Partition Plan for Palestine. The bomber was subsequently found to be a member of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ).
- November 29, 2001: Two Israelis were wounded in a shooting attack near Barqah al-Sharqiyah. One later died of his wounds. Palestinian Islamic Jihad's al-Quds Squads, claimed credit.
- November 29, 2001: One Israeli was killed and another was injured by gunmen near the 1967 Green Line border north of the West Bank city of Tulkarm.
- November 30, 2001: In Kosovo, a police station was destroyed in the village of Rajince by an improvised explosive device.
- November 30, 2001: Palestinians fired two mortars into Gush Katif.
- December 1, 2001: Two Islamic suicide bombers associated with HAMAS, detonated themselves at the Ben-Yehuda shopping mall in Jerusalem, Israel, killing 12 people between 12 and 21 years old, and wounding 188 additional civilians. The two Muslim suicide bombers detonated their nail-studded explosives simultaneously about forty paces apart. A car bomb exploded twenty minutes later.HAMAS claimed credit for corrupting and deploying the mass murders.
- December 1, 2001: Twenty minutes later and just one block away from the earlier double-suicide bombings in Jerusalem, a car bomb was detonated. The third blast was meant to kill rescue workers arriving on the scene.
- December 1, 2001: A Filipino doctor was abducted from outside her home. It is not clear if the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) or the Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) was responsible.
- December 1, 2001: In Indonesia, the Islamic Free Aceh Movement (GAM) was blamed for an arson attack on a government-run orphanage. An elementary school was burned nearby at the same time.
- December 2, 2001: Another HAMAS suicide bomber blew up a No. 16 Egged bus in Haifa, Israel. This good Muslim killed 15 innocent people, including four Americans. He mutilated 40 others with his nail and rat poison device. Although HAMAS was credited for the attack, Hizballah radio was very outspoken in its support of the murders.
During this time it was learned that Iran and Iraq were offering the families of suicide bombers $25,000 (five years average income) to sacrifice a child. Syria and Kuwait were offering less while Saudi Arabia presented the most lucrative bribes - sometimes as large as a million dollars.
- December 2, 2001: An Israeli man was killed and four people were injured when two Palestinian gunmen dressed in IDF uniforms opened fire on passing cars near the Alei Sinai community. Both gunmen were killed by IDF troops after fleeing the scene. HAMAS's terrorist wing, the al-Qassem Brigade, took responsibility for the murder and mutilation.
- December 2, 2001: An Israeli was shot and critically wounded near the northern West Bank settlement of Kadim just east of Jenin.
Seven Israelis were injured when a bomb exploded near the Bakof crossing in the Jordan Valley.
An Israeli was seriously wounded by a Palestinian sniper near Jenin between the settlements of Kadim and Ganim.
Palestinians fired three mortars into northern Gaza settlements.
An explosive charge was found near the Israeli community of Sanur in the northern West Bank. It was safely defused by bomb disposal experts.
Three Israelis were injured in a shooting attack on the Gilo neighborhood. The Muslim attackers were from Beit Jala.
Not surprisingly, Israelis assaulted a Muslim in Jerusalem's Zion Square. He was uninjured.
- December 2, 2001: In Islamic Indonesia, a bomb was found at the Atlantic Hotel in Jakarta. The bomb failed to detonate because of a faulty mechanism. Had it gone off, it would have destroyed the hotel and claimed hundreds of lives.
- December 3, 2001: A bomb exploded on a rail line in West Java as a train passed.
- December 3, 2001: In Macedonia, an improvised explosive device was detonated near a gasoline station in the Lipkovo village. One person was injured.
- December 3, 2001: An Israeli from Ofra was injured in an ambush attack in the Wadi al-Haramiyah near Ramallah.
- December 4, 2001: The eighth American soldier to die as a result of America's decision to invade Afghanistan was Electrician's Mate, Michael Jakes, 20, of Brooklyn, New York. He fell off of his bunk aboard the USS Kitty Hawk in a gale on the Arabian Sea, sustaining a mortal head injury.
- December 4, 2001: Macedonia was in a difficult position. With the Balkans having been conquered by the Ottoman Turks, Muslims considered this region theirs to do with whatever they pleased. And therefore, Macedonia's a secular republic was intolerable to them. So Muslims deployed an improvised explosive device which killed a teenager and injured five others in the Brvenica village.
- December 4, 2001: A prominent Chechen political figure, Rizvan Lorsanov, was killed near his home in Novye Atagi. The Muslim assassins killed him using a remote-controlled improvised explosive device.
- December 4, 2001: Three mortar shells were lobbed into an Israeli settlement in the northern part of the Gaza Strip. The same day, Palestinians opened fire on two Israeli vehicles south of Mount Hebron.
- December 4, 2001: When the premise of a war is a mistake, mistakes claim lives. Brian Prosser, 28, of Frazier Park, California, Dan Petihory, 32, of Pittsfield, Massachusetts, and Jeff Davis, 39, of Watauga, Tennessee, were killed when an American 2,000-pound satellite-guided bomb was targeted incorrectly and hit their position north of Kandahar, Afghanistan. The first 11 American lives sacrificed in Afghanistan were claimed by accidents and friendly fire. .
- December 5, 2001: An Islamic suicide bomber blew himself up in front of the Metzudat David Hotel, formerly the Hilton, in Jerusalem's Mamila neighborhood, injuring five people. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad's terrorist wing, the al-Quds Squads, claimed credit for the assault aimed at "a security target" inside the hotel. Only civilians were injured which means that either the Islamic intelligence was faulty or the Muslim detonated prematurely.
- December 6, 2001: Shots were fired on the settlement of Psagot north of Jerusalem in the West Bank. Palestinians fired three mortar shells at a settlement in the central Qatif Bloc community. Then, Muslims fired at an Israeli bus north of the settlement of Ofra in the Ramallah region.
- December 7, 2001: Masked Muslim militants threw firebombs into two bank branches in Istanbul.
- December 9, 2001: Twenty-nine people were wounded when an Islamic suicide bomber attempted to blow himself up at a bus station at near Haifa. The Muslim detonated his explosive charge after being spotted by two policemen who shot and killed him after his failed suicide attack.
The Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed credit for failing. On July 19th, 2005, two brothers, Ibrahim and Warad Abahrah were shot and killed by authorities when they opened fire on troops during a raid in Yamoun. They were responsible for this attack and many others in Israel.
- December 9, 2001: The Islamic Free Aceh Movement (GAM) used bombs to attack three utility towers in Aceh.
- December 10, 2001: A mortar shell was fired itno the center of the Qatif Bloc in the Gaza Strip. Later in the day, an Israeli girl was wounded by a mortar shell fired into the Gush Katif community.
- December 11, 2001: Palestinians initiated several mortar attack on Jews today near the Erez crossing.
- December 12, 2001: Two Islamic suicide bombers blew themselves up near the Gaza Strip settlement of Neve Dekalim. Four people were injured as the bombers detonated themselves next to two passing Israeli cars traveling on the road between Neve Dekalim and nearby Ganei Tal. Switching from live ammunition, six mortars were fired into the Gush Katif community.
- December 12, 2001: In Israel, 11 Jewish women and children were murdered at pointblank range and 30 more Israelis were severely wounded when three Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades terrorists attacked a bus with a roadside bomb, anti-tank grenades, and American assault rifles near the entrance to the Emmanuel community in Samaria. Both Fatah and HAMAS claimed responsibility for the attack.
I personally met with these three Muslim murderers a few days later in Bethlehem. They were gleeful at what they had done. They said that they had blown the axel off of the bus to Emmanuel with a road side bomb. Then when the women and children fled the burning vehicle they blew off their heads with M-16s provided by the U.S. government. If you can handle the full account of their testimony, read the title chapter of Tea With Terrorists.
Having met President Bush before he was elected, I knew that he would deceive America to transform himself into a wartime president. He had told me that he wanted to be at the center of a crisis. When my attempts to reach him immediately after 9/11 failed, and his words made it clear that he was declaring war on a tactic and blaming a symptom, I set off for Israel, ground zero for suicide bombers, in hopes of gathering sufficient evidence to show who or what was actually responsible for 9/11. I intended to use that evidence to dissuade the American people from supporting George W. Bush's self-serving agenda because I knew where it would lead. This is what led me to the underground bunker in Palestinian territory and to gunpoint discussions with members of Fatah, al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade, Islamic Jihad (which is Hizballah), HAMAS, and al-Qaeda. The first three terrorists I interviewed were the very men who had murdered the eleven Jewish women and children on the bus to Emmanuel.
- December 13, 2001: Five Islamic gunmen attacked the Indian Parliament in New Delhi shortly after it had adjourned. The terrorists killed 13 government employees and a gardener. Thirty people were wounded. Indian officials blamed Lashkar-e-Tayyba and Jaish-e-Mohammad and they demanded that Pakistan crack down on them and on other fundamentalist Islamic groups in Kashmir.
Relations deteriorated between the two nuclear countries and up to one million troops were mobilized along the common border. Diplomatic pressure helped calm the situation, however even one year later tensions still ran high.
Lashkar-e-Tayyiba (LT) is the armed wing of the Pakistan-based religious organization, Markaz-ud-Dawa-wal-Irshad (MDI). MDI is an anti-Christian missionary organization formed in 1989. The LT is one of the three largest and best-trained Islamic terrorist groups operating in Kashmir against Hindus and Christians.
In 1994, Lashkar-e-Tayyiba became a more substantial recipient of funds from Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, or ISI, the Islamic country's external intelligence agency. Pakistan's largest political party, Jamaat-e-Islami and their terrorist wing Hezb-ul-Mujahideen, refused to accept new conditions attached to ISI money - which included a focus on using al-Qaeda and Taliban trained jihadists to terrorize Kashmir into surrendering to Islam and to Pakistan.
The LT, however, agreed to support Pakistan's use of terror to force Kashmir into parting with India and merging into the Land of Pure Islam - Pakistan. Lashkar-e-Tayyiba also agreed with the ISI mandate to attack Hindus in the Jammu Division, and to assist in training alienated Muslim youth in the rest of India, motivating them to become terrorists.
The LT's agenda includes the imposition of of Islamic rule over all parts of India, the imposition of Wahhabi Islamic fundamentalism and Sharia law in Pakistan, forced incorporation of Jammu and Kashmir into Pakistan, and a union of all countries in the region into a pan-Islamic state. Lashkar-e-Tayyiba is a member of Osama bin Laden's International Islamic Front for Jihad against the U.S. and Israel, and a member of Pakistan's United Jihad Council. Their logo is an open Qur'an with an upraised assault rifle superimposed against a rising sun.
Zafar Iqbal founded Lashkar-e-Taiba along with Hafiz Muhammad Saeed and Zaki ur Rahman Lakhwi. Iqbal left the organization with Saeed in late 2001 or early 2002 to work for Jamaat-al-Dawat, Saeed's Islamic preaching organization. Jamaat-al-Dawat operates several Islamic schools, or madrassas, in Pakistan, educating thousands of students and turning them into jihadists. Iqbal is the organization's director of education for the terrorist manufacturing facilities. Knowing that Islam authorizes lying to Infidels for the advancement of the religion, Iqbal denies all links with Lashkar-e-Taiba, the terrorist organization he founded, and al-Qaeda, the organization that he publicly allied his terrorist group with.
Today, Maulana Abdul Wahid Kashmiri is the leader of Lashkar-e-Taiba, though some assert that it is still led by the Qur'anic teachings of Hafiz Muhammad Saeed. Saeed publicly relinquished control to Abdul Wahid after he was arrested in December 2001. The arrest prompted Saeed to split his organization into an armed wing and a division devoted to Islamic preaching - although the two are never really separate. Saeed has been arrested by Pakistani authorities several times, most recently in February 2006 after leading a violent demonstration against the publication of cartoons accurately depicting the wannabe Prophet Muhammad inspiring terrorism. Saeed currently lives in Lahore, Pakistan.
- December 13, 2001: In Indonesia, a bomb exploded at the Exxon/Mobil plant in Aceh.
- December 13, 2001: Russian security forces found and defused four improvised explosive devices which had been placed around oil tanks containing thousands of tons of oil in a Grozneftegaz petroleum storage near the railway station of Chervlyonnaya-Uzlovaya.
- December 15, 2001: An Islamic suicide bomber did himself in near the Sha'arei Ephraim settlement on the Green Line when the explosive belt he was wearing detonated prematurely. Allah's virgins were calling.
- December 16, 2001: There were multiple mortar attacks on the Qatif Bloc in the Gaza Strip two hours after Arafat called for an end to violence he had previously called for. The United States was threatening to withhold funds unless the terrorist leader hunted down other terrorists.
- December 16, 2001: A remote-controlled bomb was detonated when the administrator of the Workers of Kurdistan (PKK) terrorist group was passing by. Krayilan and one other man were injured in the attack.
- December 17, 2001: An Israeli man was shot by Palestinians who ambushed his car on the Abud bypass road. Al-Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs Battalions claimed responsibility. So much for Arafat's peaceful pledge.
Toward the end of the day, HAMAS lobbed a mortar shell into the Qatif Bloc settlement in the Gaza Strip.
- December 17, 2001: An Islamic revenue official was shot and killed on his way to a mosque on the outskirts of Srinagar.
- December 17, 2001: An Israeli man and his son were wounded in a shooting attack outside the West Bank settlement of Ofra. Yasser Arafat's al-Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs Battalions claimed responsibility.
- December 18, 2001: An Israeli man was injured when his car came under fire near Nabulus. Muslims detonated a gas canister near Bayf Immar in the Hebron area. A petrol bomb was thrown in the settlement of Har Adar. Several mortar shells were fired at the Qatif Bloc in the Gaza Strip.
- December 18, 2001: Two U.S. citizens were shot by a sniper while on vacation in Israel.
- December 20, 2001: In Russia, three policemen were wounded when Muslims threw a bomb through the window of their office in Makhachkala.
- December 20, 2001: Free Aceh Movement (GAM) gunmen fired on a convoy of vehicles transporting personnel for the U.S. company Exxon/Mobil, killing one Indonesian.
- December 21, 2001: Police defused a bomb found in Manila's financial district.
- December 21, 2001: In India, Islamic gunmen attacked Sikh homes in the Poshkora village, killing three women and wounding a Sikh couple. A half-hour later, gunmen attacked a Hindu family in neighboring Hugam, killing two women and wounding a third.
- December 21, 2001: In Islamic Indonesia, six people, including two civil servants, two soldiers, and a policeman, were injured by militant Muslims who ambushed their cars in West Aceh.
- December 21, 2001: A man died in a car bombing of a South Korean hotel in the eastern Russian city of Vladivostok. The body of a man holding wires in his hands was found next to the vehicle. He had been a suicide bomber.
The same day, a man was killed and another was wounded when a bomb exploded in a polling station in the eastern Siberian town of Krasnoyarsk. The victims were planting the device when it exploded prematurely.
- December 22, 2001: Shots were fired at the West Bank settlement of Kadim.
- December 22, 2001: An explosion went off in a café in the Chechen capital wounding two, a policeman and a woman working at the café.
- December 22, 2001: Richard Reid, a British Muslim, became the reason that air travelers must now take their shoes off before boarding flights. This Muslim militant who had been trained in Pakistan, tried to explode a bomb concealed in his sneakers on American Airlines Flight 63 from Paris to Miami. Reid pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 30 years.
One day a Muslim will conceal a bomb in a cosmetic bag and carry on luggage will no longer be allowed on commercial airliners. Then perhaps a Muslim will weave plastic explosives in his clothing so that we'll all fly nude. Or perhaps, Muslims will be banned from commercial aircraft and there would be no inconvenience or threat. Naah, that would be too smart.
- December 23, 2001: An IED blew up on the Qarni-Netzarim road in Israel next to a convoy of cars.
- December 23, 2001: There was an explosion at a Georgian power plant. There were many explanations, but the explosion is best understood in the context of Georgian resistance against Chechen Muslim militants.
- December 23, 2001: In Thailand, Muslim militants attacked five police checkpoints in three southern provinces in separate but near-simultaneous operations. Five policemen and a village defense volunteer were killed. Military intelligence officers say the Pattani United Liberation Organization (PULO) and New Pattani United Liberation Organization cooperated in these attacks which may have been designed to attract funding from OPEC Muslims.
Founded in 1968, the Pattani United Liberation Organization (PULO) is an Islamic organization seeking to separate Thailand's predominately Muslim southern provinces from the rest of the country. Southern Islamic resistance to Thai rule has a long history, but the PULO itself emerged in the 1970s as a leading terrorist group.
The Islamic assault on Thailand was fought by several Muslim organizations, and was quite severe in the 1970s. It began to fade in the 1980s, and was nearly gone by the mid-1990s.It has since reemerged. In January 2004 a plethora of bombings and shootings terrorized Thailand's southern provinces. More than 800 people were killed in the name of Allah and Islam. In July 2005, Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra reserved emergency powers to help combat the Muslim attacks.
PULO's most common tactics are drive-by shootings and small bombings. Their attacks focus on public buildings, such as schools and police stations, and also on public officials.
- December 24, 2001: An Israeli was wounded when Palestinians shot at his car as he was traveling along the road near Enar. The victim fired back, killing one of the Palestinians. The same day, an Israeli settler was injured in an ambush of his car near the Ramin village. He also fired back, apparently killing one of the Islamic assailants, an al-Fatah operative.
- December 24, 2001: A bomb exploded in a south Jakarta neighborhood near a home that had been damaged by an earlier bombing. These Muslims were in a rut.
- December 24, 2001: A policeman and a civilian were killed by Muslim gunmen in Narathiwat. PULO terrorists attacked and killed two police officers in Sungai Kolok. A policeman was shot to death in Yala, and another officer was murdered in Pattani.
- December 25, 2001: Israel Defense Forces safely detonated an explosive device found south of Hebron.
- December 25, 2001: In the Philippines, a bomb found in front of a radio station was defused. Police suspected Muslim separatists.
- December 25, 2001: An Israeli man was injured by Muslims firing from Jordanian territory near the border in the area between Yardena and Bet Yosef.
- December 26, 2001: In The Free Aceh Movement (GAM) was blamed for arson attacks on four schools in Montasik. The same day, a religious education primary school teacher was shot and killed by Free Aceh Movement Muslims.
- December 27, 2001: Nine people were killed at a migrant camp in central Aceh. Police blamed the Free Aceh Movement (GAM).
- December 29, 2001: In Lebanon, a garbage man was killed near a trash container in the Palestinian refugee camp of Ain al-Hilweh when an explosive charge in a plastic bag detonated.
- December 29, 2001: Gunmen on Mindanao attacked the village of Naga. Confronted by government troops, they took hostages and retreated. The kidnap victims were later found dead. Police blamed the Moro-Islamic Liberation Front (MILF) for the ten murders.
- December 30, 2001: Three Palestinians armed with rifles and wearing explosives were shot and killed by Israeli soldiers as they attempted to cross from the Gaza Strip into Israel near Sederot. A major suicide bomb mission had thereby been averted.
- December 31, 2001: A convoy of Israeli cars escorted by a military Jeep near the village of Silat al-Zahr was fired upon.
- December 31, 2001: There was an attack on Grozny's Christmas/New Year's tree, wounding three people.
- December 31, 2001: In Iraq, two grenades were thrown into the middle of a New Year's celebration in the Kurdish city of Sulaymaniyah. Three children were wounded. It was one of two non-lethal terrorist assaults in Iraq this year. There had also been two very small-scale terrorist events in Iraq the previous year, but all of that was about to take an abrupt change for the worse. America's war against terror would soon fan its flames to unprecedented heights.
|28-11-2010, 09:43 PM||#125|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
- January 1, 2002: In Israel, a bus came under fire near the West Bank settlement of Homesh. Throughout the Islamic world passenger busses filled with innocent civilians, men, women, and children, young and old, were prime targets. There is something very disturbing about a religion that promotes terror.
- January 1, 2002: In Indonesia, a grenade exploded inside an America restaurant. Police believed it was detonated prematurely - killing the Muslim man who planned to plant it in the establishment. In addition to killing himself he wounded his accomplice. Police say the attackers were associated with the Islamic Free Aceh Movement (GAM). The same day a Jakarta restaurant bomb killed another person.
- January 1, 2002: In Kashmir, Lashkar-e-Tayyba Muslim militants massacred a Hindu family in Poonch, Jammu. The head of the household was an ex-serviceman. The fundamentalist Islamic Lashkar-e-Taiba led an attack that killed four people five days earlier.
The radical increase in Islamic terrorism being perpetrated on Indian Kashmir is a direct result of the American invasion of Afghanistan. The terrorist training bases the United States bombed out of existence were being used to equip Pakistanis to terrorize Kashmir into an Islamic union with Pakistan. An understanding of this reality is essential as we progress because there is a direct connection between al-Qaeda, the Taliban, Pakistan, and Islamic terrorism.
Lashkar-e-Tayyba is the militant wing of the Pakistan-based religious organization, Markaz-ud-Dawa-wal-Irshad (MDI). MDI is an anti-Christian missionary group formed in 1989. The LT is one of the three largest and best-trained Islamic terrorist operations in Kashmir. Their targets are Hindus and Christians.
In 1994, Lashkar-e-Tayyba became a more substantial recipient of funds from Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, or ISI, the Islamic country's external intelligence agency. Pakistan's largest political party, Jamaat-e-Islami and their terrorist wing Hezb-ul-Mujahideen, refused to accept new conditions attached to ISI money - which included a focus on using al-Qaeda and Taliban trained jihadists to terrorize Kashmir into surrendering to Islam and to Pakistan. This was the primary catalyst for General Musharraf's coup - meaning that he was more prone to terror than his Jamaat-e-Islami political rival.
The LT agreed wholeheartedly to support Pakistan's use of terror to force Kashmir into parting with India and merging into the Land of Pure Islam - Pakistan. Lashkar-e-Tayyba also agreed with the ISI mandate to attack Hindus in the Jammu Division, and to assist in training alienated Muslim youth in the rest of India, motivating them to become Islamic jihadists.
The Lashkar-e-Tayyba agenda includes the imposition of Islamic rule over all parts of India, the imposition of Wahhabi Islamic fundamentalism and Sharia law in Pakistan, forced incorporation of Jammu and Kashmir into Pakistan, and a union of all countries in the region into a pan-Islamic state. Lashkar-e-Tayyba is a member of Osama bin Laden's International Islamic Front for Jihad against the U.S. and Israel, and they are a member of Pakistan's United Jihad Council. Their logo is an open Qur'an with an upraised assault rifle superimposed against a rising sun.
Zafar Iqbal founded Lashkar-e-Taiba along with Hafiz Muhammad Saeed and Zaki ur Rahman Lakhwi. Iqbal left the organization with Saeed in late 2001 to work for Jamaat-al-Dawat, Saeed's Islamic preaching organization. Jamaat-al-Dawat operates several Islamic schools, or madrassas, in Pakistan, educating thousands of students and turning them into jihadists. Iqbal is the director of education for the terrorist manufacturing facilities. Knowing that Islam authorizes lying to Infidels for the advancement of the religion, Iqbal denies all links with Lashkar-e-Taiba, the terrorist organization he founded, and with al-Qaeda, the organization that he publicly allied his terrorist group with. It is like President Musharraf telling the American people he is against terrorism when in fact, his coup was predicated on his support for terror.
Today, Maulana Abdul Wahid Kashmiri is the leader of Lashkar-e-Tayyba, though some assert that it is still led by the Qur'anic teachings of Hafiz Muhammad Saeed. Saeed publicly relinquished control to Abdul Wahid after he was arrested in December 2001. The arrest prompted Saeed to split his organization into an armed wing and a division devoted to Islamic preaching - although the two act as if they were one. Saeed was been arrested by Pakistani authorities several times, most recently in February 2006 after leading a violent demonstration against the publication of cartoons accurately depicting the wannabe Prophet Muhammad inspiring terrorism. He was immediately released and currently lives in Lahore.
- January 1, 2002: In Islamic Indonesia, four Christian churches in Palu, Sulawesi, were bombed by Muslim militants. Two policemen were injured while attempting to defuse one of the bombs.
- January 2, 2002: A roadside bomb was detonated under an Israeli vehicle near Nablus. These IEDs, or Improvised Explosive Devices, will menace untold Americans in Iraq.
- January 2, 2002: In Lebanon, an explosive charge was detonated in a shop in the Palestinian refugee camp of Ain al-Hilweh. The store was owned by the head of the Al-Ahbash (Islamic Charitable Projects Society) so the violence was the result of sectarian infighting between Sunnis and Shia.
- January 3, 2002: Two Israeli men were seriously injured by shots a Palestinian Muslim fired into a Be'er Sheva grocery store. On average, Palestinian Muslims use assault rifle barrages multiple times a day to terrorize Jews. They usually miss their mark which is why I don't report most of them.
- January 3, 2002: Israelis intercepted the Karine-A, a ship loaded with 50 tons of mortars, rocket launchers, anti-tank mines and other weapons intended for Palestinian Islamic terrorists in their brutal campaign against the Israelis. The captain admitted he was under the command of the Palestinian Authority and that he had received his deadly cargo from the Iranian government. Had world leaders been moral in their deliberations, all benefits afforded the Palestinians by way of the Oslo Accords would have been rescinded for this egregious violation.
Once the manifests were checked, the navigation was confirmed, and the interrogations conducted, the 100,000 pounds of death aboard this Palestinian ship demonstrated a collaborative effort between OPEC crude, Iraq's Sunnis, and Iran's Hizballah Shiites. They were of one mind when it came to hating and killing Jews.
This incident does not stand alone. Seven month earlier, the Israelis had seized a smaller ship, the Santorini, loaded with 2,000 pounds of weapons. And a year later, in May 2003, they would intercept a "fishing boat" loaded with electronics and detonators for making suicide bombs. Riding along with his deadly Islamic cargo was Hizballah bomb maker, Hamu Abu Amar.
- January 4, 2002: Nathan Chapman, 31, from San Antonio, Texas was the first American soldier killed by the enemy in Afghanistan. Of the first 11 fatalities, four came by way of friendly fire and seven were the result of mishaps. Chapman was shot and killed when Muslims ambushed his Special Forces unit in the vicinity of Khost, near the Pakistan boarder.
In that this war was being prosecuted by the CIA and Special Forces, very little is known about who America was fighting. The one thing we know for sure is that there was no Afghani Army. Militant Muslims fell into four broad groups. The largest and best armed were members of the Taliban. They were mostly Pakistanis and were directed, funded, and armed by the Pakistan government. The second largest group of Muslim militias belonged to local tribal warlords. They often allied with whatever group paid the highest price for their services. Marxist Muslims funded by the Shia clerics in Iran composed the Northern Alliance. While they were anti-Taliban, they were still Islamic terrorists. Lastly, al-Qaeda had a fairly significant pretense in Afghanistan. But while the leadership of al-Qaeda was Saudi, Egyptian, and Palestinian, their ranks were mostly composed of Pakistanis being trained to wage terror in Kashmir.
In America's prosecution of this war, the CIA under the direction of the Bush administration, asked the Special Forces teams to bribe local warlords to do their dirty work. But while the tribal warlords accepted American weapons and funds, they also accepted bribes from the Taliban and al-Qaeda so much of what happened was an expensive charade. Warlord militias were deployed to force the Taliban out of its hiding places while other warlord militias were positioned to block their escape into Pakistan. After agreeing to these terms, the militias would actually escort the Taliban safely into Pakistan.
While there are many confirmations of these observations in the "Pipeline to 9/11" appendix to the Islamic Terror Timeline, the results serve as proof. America has sacrificed 3,000 lives and squandered $500 billion in the aftermath of 9/11 in its war against terrorism and yet the Taliban's and al-Qaeda's leadership all got away.
- January 6, 2002: Islamic gunmen broke in to the home of the Chechen regional agriculture minister and shot him to death. In the same area, the chief of a local communications center was injured in a similar attack. The news reports that the Chechens are freedom fighters, but that is not true. They are Muslims and thus they terrorized to force the religion of submission on all mankind.
- January 7, 2002: In Burma, two rocket-propelled grenades attached to a timing device and aimed at Rangoon Airport were discovered and deactivated. Authorities said that the Kayin National Union deployed these weapons.
- January 9, 2002: Jeannette Winters, 25, of Chicago, Illinois, Dan McCollum, 29, of Columbia, South Carolina, Nathan hays, 21, of Wilbur, Washington, Scott Germosen, 37, of Coram, New York, Steve Bryson, 36, of Montgomery, Alabama, and Bryan, Bertrand, 23, of Coos Bay, Oregon, and Matthew Bancroft, 29, of Burney, California became the 13th through 19th American fatalities attributable to the invasion of Afghanistan. They were all killed when a KD-130/R Hercules refueling aircraft crashed into a mountain as it approached an airfield in southwestern Pakistan. Accidents are a part of waging war which is why the premise for the war must justify the risk. It did not in Afghanistan, which makes this accidental loss of life so devastating. Radio operator Sergeant Jeannette Winters was the first servicewoman to die in the "War on Terror.".
- January 10, 2002: In Iraq, an explosive device detonated near a sports facility in the city of Arbil, the regional capital of Iraq's Kurdish north. No one was hurt, and no damage was caused.
Six months before America invaded Iraq I predicted that the war on terrorism would manufacture far more terrorists than it put out of business. A survey of terrorism published this week, four years after my prediction, by the United States Congress, confirms that I was right. Frankly, I was stunned that it took this long for them to figure it out. Prior to America's invasion of Iraq, there were a handful of terrorist acts per year in Iraq, and most were not lethal. After the invasion, on average each day brought a score of terrorist assaults, most of which were lethal. Terrorism increased 150,000%.
- January 11, 2002: In the Balkans, America went to war on behalf of the Muslim population and against the secular government. A rise in Islamic terrorism has been the legacy of that misadventure. In Montenegro today, the police chief of Berane had his home destroyed by explosives. The bombing coincided with a referendum on Montenegrin independence.
- January 11, 2002: Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) Islamic terrorists attacked a passenger car on Basilan Island, Philippines, killing three people, including a mother and her child.
Muslims justify their terrorist campaign against the world by saying that Infidels are killing Muslim women and children. But like most things Islam, the opposite is true.
The Abu Sayyaf Group (Sword Bearers) was formed in 1991 during the peace process between the Philippine government and the Islamic terrorist group known as the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF). Since the MNLF pledged to stop terrorizing the Philippines, they simply created a new name for their militant wing.
The Abu Sayyaf Group's founder, Abdulrajik Abubakar Janjalani, was also the gang's leader from its inception until his death in 1998. Janjalani, like most terrorist leaders, was an Islamic scholar before he became a jihadist. One thing simply led to the other. Janjalani participated in the Afghan-Soviet mujahideen war and rubbed assault weapons with al-Qaeda and the Taliban. He purportedly met with Osama bin Laden.
In December 1998, Janjalani was killed during a clash with the Philippine military. Anih Sailani took over. He was a co-founder of the Abdurajak Janjalani Brigade, an affiliated faction of the Abu Sayyaf Group, of which Sailani was also an original member. Sailani was arrested on kidnapping charges by the Philippine military in September 2001. But in 2002, Sailani and his brother Itin escaped prison by disguising themselves as Muslim women. They just walked out of the facility following prisoner visitation hours. It was suspected that a Muslim prison guard aided in the escape.
The Abu Sayyaf Group remains nominally committed to the formation of a Muslim state in the southern Philippines. However, corrupted by Islam their militants have shifted toward predominantly criminal enterprises. Some intelligence experts (who are not experts on Islam) have viewed recent ASG bombings as a possible sign that the group is returning to its fundamentalist roots.
The Philippine government has struggled for over three decades against the terrorist movement that began with MNLF's founding in 1972. The Abu Sayyaf Group is the most violent wing of that enterprise. Known by the alias, Al-Harakat Al-Islamiyyah, or Bearer of the Islamic Sword, Abu Sayyaf is closely allied with Jemaah Islamiyah, Laskar Jihad, the Moro National Liberation Front, and al-Qaeda. They were directly involved in the Oklahoma City Federal Building bombing, providing expertise, funding and personnel.
- January 11, 2002: An Israeli was stabbed in the Armon Hanatzir promenade in Jerusalem by several masked Muslim militants who fled immediately after the attack.
- January 12, 2002: In Chechnya, an explosive device was discovered and rendered safe on a railway connecting the towns of Dzhalka and Argun. The bomb was found under the rails. The Muslim militants planned to initiate the device using a telephone wire.
- January 14, 2002: Two Israelis were shot near Qusin in the West Bank. One died of the wounds Islam had inflicted. Muhammad told Muslims to: "Kill every Jew." Later that day, no one was hurt in a shooting attack on the Abud bypass road north of Ramallah.
- January 15, 2002: Yoela Chen, 45, was shot and killed by an al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades Islamic terrorist. Her crime was being a Jew.
Palestinian gunmen fired on the two Israeli women at the entrance to the community of Giv'at Ze'ev, just north of Jerusalem. Yoela was killed and her friend was injured. Israeli TV Channel One reported that the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) was behind the attack.
- January 15, 2002: Palestinian militants ambushed an Israeli vehicle in Beit Sahur. A Jewish man who also held U.S. citizenship was pulled from his car and shot to death at pointblank range. His passenger was badly wounded and left for dead. Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed responsibility.
- January 15, 2002: Avi Boaz, 71, an American citizen, was kidnapped at a Palestinian Authority security checkpoint in Beit Jala. His bullet-riddled body was found in a car near Bethlehem. Fatah's Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade claimed responsibility for the murder.
- January 15, 2002: In Montenegro, an imam claimed a bomb threat was delivered to him via cell phone. No evidence of a bomb was found.
- January 16, 2002: An East Jerusalem Muslim was found shot to death in his car near the West Bank settlement of Sanur. The Palestinian attackers either mistook him for a Jew, as his car had Israeli plates, or they saw him as a collaborator.
- January 17, 2002: In Kabul, Afghanistan, a bomb exploded outside the newly reopened U.S. Embassy in the first reported attack on the growing infidel presence in the city. No one was hurt in the evening explosion. Several more booby-trap style bombs were found outside the building but were safely defused.
- January 17, 2002: A Palestinian gunman killed six teenage Jews and wounded 35 Jewish children in Hadera, Israel, before being killed by Israeli police. The Muslim mass murderer broke into a bat mitzvah reception in a banquet hall and opened fire with an American M-16 rifle - one the American taxpayers had provided in accordance with Bill Clinton's Oslo Accords. The al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, Yasser Arafat's personal terrorist group, and thus the PA's and PLO's death squad, confessed to the crime.
After the police had shot and killed him, they found an explosive belt and grenades on his corpse. He was a thoroughly indoctrinated and amply equipped religious terrorist - a living and now dead witness of Islam's corruption.
- January 17, 2002: Two Palestinian gunmen shot at an Israeli man driving near the Dotan junction in the West Bank. He was uninjured and fired back.
- January 17, 2002: Islamic gunmen with automatic weapons shot at Ali Alavdinov, Chechnya's Deputy Prime Minister. His chauffeur was critically wounded.
- January 17, 2002: In Jammu, Kashmir, an improvised explosive device was detonated at a busy intersection, killing one and injuring nine.
- January 17, 2002: In Kosovo, gunmen killed Kosovo MP Ismail Hajdaraj outside his home in Pec. Hajdaraj was a member of Rugova's political party, the LDK. Sectarian violence had been on the increase recently.
- January 18, 2002: Palestinians participated in several shooting incidents in the Gaza Strip.
- January 18, 2002: Two Russian government workers in the Federal Communications office were shot, one killed. It was related to upcoming presidential elections in Ingushetia where Muslims were fighting against the popular will of the people.
- January 19, 2002: A Filipina journalist was abducted by Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) members on Jolo. She was held on Sulu and released three month later following a ransom payment. Arlyn De la Cruz became famous for exclusive stories on Abu Sayyaf (ASG) kidnappings. The Philippine authorities disputed De la Cruz's claim that her captors were Moro National Liberation Front terrorist who had been integrated into the armed forces of the Philippines and claimed that she was being held by the Abu Sayyaf Group. The truth made the Philippine alliance and treaty with the MNLF appear foolish.
- January 20, 2002: An officer in the Kosovo Protection Corps was badly injured along with his family by an IED.
- January 20, 2002: Two more American died accidentally prosecuting George Bush's folly in Afghanistan. Dwight Morgan, 24, of Wilits, California, amd Walter Cohee, 26, of Mardela Springs, Maryland were killed when their CH-53E Super Stallion helicopter crashed while on a resupply mission. Therefore, in the first four months of the Afghanistan war Muslims had claimed one American life and mishaps had claimed twenty. The great American military with all of its braggadocio and might had lost 20 times more men to accidents than to adversaries.
- January 21, 2002: In Kashmir, Islamic terrorists trained by al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and Pakistan, attacked a family in their home in a remote village in the Poonch district. Eight children, two men, and two women were murdered. Police blamed the Pakistanis for training and equipping the Muslim militant group.
- January 22, 2002: Four Muslims on motorcycles opened fire on the American Center in Calcutta, India. The American Consulate housed the U.S. Information Service, the Embassy's Public Affairs and Press Offices and a Cultural Center. Five Hindu security officers were killed and twenty people were wounded.
Two Islamic groups, Harakat-ul-Jihad Islami and the Asif Raza Mujahideen, claimed responsibility. Indian police later killed two suspects, one of whom confessed to belonging to Lashkar-e-Tayyba as he died.
- January 22, 2002: A Palestinian gunman opened fire on downtown Jerusalem's Jaffa Street near a bus station. Forty-six Jews were shot, two of whom later died from the wounds inflicted by the religion of Islam.
Security forces shot and killed the attacker, a member of al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, al-Fatah's terrorist wing. But because killing Jews is so popular in the Muslim world, HAMAS also claimed credit for the murders and mutilations. The weapon of choice was an American M-16. The United States had equipped the PA with guns under the premise that they would be used to restrain terrorists. So the moral of the story is: never trust a Muslim. And that's a problem since America has now armed 300,000 Muslims in Iraq. What do you suppose they will do with their M-16s?
- January 22, 2002: A bomb exploded in a crowded retail district in Jammu, Kashmir, killing one person and injuring nine. Second only to Israel, Kashmir had become ground zero for Islam in Action.
- January 22, 2002: In Russia, the first deputy mayor of Makhachkala, Akhmed Aliyev, and his wife were found shot to death in their home. Makhachkala is the capital of the southern Russian republic of Dagestan - a place riddled by Islamic fundamentalism. The Russian authorities blamed the "Wahhabite mafia," better known as Islam.
- January 22, 2002: Several homemade bombs were discovered in Zamboanga in the Philippines. The bombs may have been related to the arrival of U.S. troops for a Balikitan exercise. According to police, the bombs may have been left by the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) during a kidnapping incident.
- January 23, 2002: Armed Muslim militants kidnapped Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl in Karachi, Pakistan. Pakistani authorities received a videotape on February 20th depicting Pearl's brutal beheading. In the video, his murderers read from the Qur'an and shouted "Allahu Akbar" as they sliced Pearl's head from his body.
Daniel Pearl, South Asia Bureau Chief for the Wall Street Journal, was kidnapped in Karachi on January 23rd while investigating links between shoe-bomber Richard Reid and fundamentalist Sunni terrorist groups in Southwest Asia. A previously unknown group calling itself "The National Movement for the Restoration of Pakistani Sovereignty" claimed responsibility and demanded the release of the former Taliban ambassador to Pakistan, better treatment for the detainees in Cuba, and the release of the Pakistani prisoners there.
Sheikh Omar Saeed, one of the leaders of Jaish-e-Muhammad (Army of Muhammad) was arrested on February 12th and confessed to the kidnapping. The Army of Muhammad and its parent group, the Islamic religious political party, Harakat-ul-Mujahideen were therefore believed to have been behind the kidnapping and murder.
Islam corrupts men's minds to the point they think it is good to decapitate those who do not surrender to them. Muslims are convinced that they are following Allah's orders when they murder and mutilate non-Muslims. That is why these Islamic terrorists videotaped their gruesome spectacle while reciting the Qur'an, and then distributed their confession to audiences around the world. There is something deeply disturbing about this, something that lies at the root of Islamic terrorism, something that most are unwilling to acknowledge. The problem of terrorism starts and stops with Islam.
Daniel Pearl's body and head were found in a makeshift grave near Karachi on May 16th. Pakistani authorities arrested four suspects. Ringleader Ahmad Omar Saeed Sheikh claimed to have organized Pearl's kidnapping to protest Pakistan's subservience to the United States. He belonged to the Jaish-e-Muhammad Islamic terrorist group trained by the Pakistani government, the Taliban, and al-Qaeda and operating in Kashmir. All four suspects were convicted on July 15. Saeed Sheikh was sentenced to death, the others to life imprisonment. But since the Qur'anic scholar and Islamic terrorist was so popular in Pakistan, Saeed Sheikh was released.
So that you understand that the inspiration for Daniel Pearl's murder, even his beheading, came directly from Muhammad, Islam's lone prophet and religious example, consider this account from the earliest Islamic sources. The Sira, Ta'rikh, and Hadith reveal that Muhammad became so afraid of being exposed, he ordered his followers to assassinate anyone who criticized him. The first was a Jewish poet named Ashraf. In an illiterate society, poets were the journalists of their day. Their words swayed public opinion. Ashraf recognized that pirate and prophet were divergent career paths, and he had the courage to say so. This Hadith is from Bukhari's Collection, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 270:"Allah's Messenger said, 'Who is ready to kill Ashraf? He has said injurious things about Allah and His Apostle.' Maslama got up saying, 'Would you like me to kill him?' The Prophet proclaimed, 'Yes.' Maslama said, 'Then allow me to lie so that I will be able to deceive him.' Muhammad said, 'You may do so.'" (Bukhari:V4B52N270) Islam gives Muslims a license to lie and kill.
We pick up the story on page 94 of the History of al-Tabari, Volume VII. My shorthand for this passage is: (Tabari VII:94) "Ashraf suspected no evil when Maslama cried, 'Smite the enemy of Allah!' So they smote him, and their swords clashed over him. Maslama said, 'I remembered my dagger and I seized it. I thrust it into the lower part of his body. I bore down upon it until I reached his genitals. Allah's enemy fell to the ground.'".
Ishaq revealed this in the Sira, or biography, of Muhammad. It is a foreshadowing of what would happen to Daniel Pearl. "We carried his head back to Muhammad during the night, saluted the Prophet as he stood praying, and cast Ashraf's head before his feet. The Prophet praised Allah that the poet had been slain, and complimented us on the good work we had done in Allah's Cause. Our attack upon Allah's enemy cast terror among the Jews, and there was no Jew in Medina who did not fear for his life.'" (Ishaq:368) Murder and terror are Islam's "good works.".
"Ashraf's body was left prostrate. After his fall, all of the Jews were brought low. Sword in hand we cut him down. By Muhammad's order we were sent secretly to his home by night. Brother killing brother. We lured him to his demise with deviousness. We made him taste death with our deadly swords. We sought victory for the religion of the Prophet." (Ishaq:368) "The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, 'Kill any Jew who falls under your power.'" (Tabari VII:97).
"Thereupon Mas'ud leapt upon Sunayna, one of the Jewish merchants with whom his family had social and commercial relations and killed him. The Muslim's brother complained, saying, 'Why did you kill him? You have much fat in you belly from his charity.' Mas'ud answered, 'By Allah, had Muhammad ordered me to murder you, my brother, I would have cut off your head.' Wherein the brother said, 'Any religion that can bring you to this is indeed wonderful!'" (Ishaq:369).
This man was crediting the religion of Islam for transforming his brother into an unthinking killing machine. The motivation was purely racist: "Just issue orders to kill every Jew in the country." (Bukhari:V1B1N6) Innocent blood still dripping from his hands, Mas'ud proclaimed for all the world to hear: "Muhammad ordered me to murder." Today's terrorists haven't corrupted their religion; their religion has corrupted them.
While hideous, this act does not stand alone. Soon thereafter, Muhammad ordered Muslims to assassinate Sallam. Tabari, Islam's earliest historian, explains: "They asked the Prophet for permission to kill Sallam. He granted it." (Tabari VII:101) "When they got to Khaybar they went to Sallam's house by night, having locked every door in the settlement on the inhabitants. He was in an upper chamber. His wife came out and asked who we were. We told her that we were Arabs in search of supplies. She told us that her husband was in bed. We entered and bolted his door. His wife shrieked and warned him of us, so we ran at him with our swords as he lay on his bed. When we had smitten him Abdallah bore down his sword into his belly until it went right through him. 'By the God of the Jews, he is dead!' Never have I heard sweeter words than those. We returned to Allah's Apostle and told him that we had killed his enemy. We disputed before him as to who had killed him, each of us laying claim to the deed. Muhammad demanded to see our swords and when he looked at them he said, 'It is the sword of Abdallah that killed him; I can see traces of food on it.'" (Tabari VII:99).
Deceiving victims is still standard operating procedure for Muslim militants. Attacking defenseless civilians is the very definition of terror. And so is gloating. Today's Islamic terrorists are as eager as Muhammad's original henchmen to claim "credit" for their deeds.
Ishaq's Sira recounts a third Muhammad-inspired execution: "Halfway to Medina, Ocba was called out to be executed." (Ishaq:308) Since the other prisoners were being held for ransom, Ocba asked Muhammad why he was being treated more harshly than the other captives "The Prophet said, 'Because of your enmity to Allah and to his Prophet.' 'And my little girl,' cried Ocba in bitterness, 'who will take care of her?' 'Hell Fire,' Muhammad responded. At that moment he was decapitated. 'Wretch that you were, [Muhammad eulogized] you scoffed at me and claimed that your stories were better than mine. I give thanks that Allah has slain you and comforted me.'" Allah condoned the murder in the 8th surah of the Qur'an, "It has not been for any prophet to take captives until he has slaughtered in the land.".
Allah approved kidnapping for ransom so long as his prophet slaughtered first. Ocba said something Muslims didn't like, so they murdered him. No wonder authors, journalists, and politicians are afraid to critique Islam.
Looking to rob a Jewish community for a second time, Muhammad had one of his militants torture an innocent man. The tale is recounted by Ishaq and Tabari. "The Prophet gave orders concerning Kinanah to Zubayr, saying, 'Torture him until you root out and extract what he has. So Zubayr kindled a fire on Kinanah's chest, twirling it with his firestick until Kinanah was near death. Then the Messenger gave him to Maslamah, who beheaded him." (Tabari VIII:122 & Ishaq:515) span class=Koran>"The Prophet said, 'The Hell Fire is 69 times hotter than ordinary worldly fires.' So someone said, 'Allah's Apostle, wouldn't this ordinary fire have been sufficient to torture non-Muslims?'" (Bukhari:V4B54N487).
If you read Prophet of Doom you will discover that the Nazi fuhrer and the Islamic prophet had more in common than just using fire to eradicate Jews. Beginning in the "Mein Kampf" chapter I compare Hitler's Manifesto with Muhammad's so that you might know how stunningly similar they are. By so doing, you'll come to appreciate the consequence of tolerating Islam.
Let's look at one more example. Ishaq's Sira speaks of the murder of another journalist, Asma bint Marwan. She spoke critically of Muhammad, telling her tribe to be wary of him. "'You obey a stranger who encourages you to murder for booty. You are greedy men. Is there no honor among you?' Upon hearing those lines Muhammad said, 'Will no one rid me of this woman?' Umayr, a zealous Muslim, decided to execute the Prophet's wishes. That very night he crept into the writer's home while she lay sleeping surrounded by her young children. There was one at her breast. Umayr removed the suckling babe and then plunged his sword into the poet. The next morning in the mosque, Muhammad, who was aware of the assassination, said, 'You have helped Allah and His Apostle.' Umayr said, 'She had five sons; should I feel guilty?' 'No,' the Prophet answered. 'Killing her was as meaningless as two goats butting heads.'" (Ishaq: 676).
These events are but a handful among hundreds of horrific tales of barbarism described in the Islamic Hadith. They explain why Daniel Pearl was murdered.
- January 24, 2002: Two Muslim suicide bombers were killed when their explosives detonated prematurely as the two were on their way to Allah's Brothel by way of the Israeli settlement of Kfar Darom. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) military wing Martyr Abu-Ali Mustafa Battalions - the Palestinian People's Resistance Battalions, claimed credit for the failure.
- January 25, 2002: Twenty-six Jewish civilians were injured when a successful Islamic suicide bomber blew himself up on the corner of Neve Sha'aran and Bnei Brak streets in south Tel Aviv near the old central bus station.
- January 26, 2002: An Israeli was wounded in a shooting attack on his car while he was traveling on the road between Aley Zahav and Pedu'el in the West Bank.
- January 26, 2002: In Turkey, a bomb planted in a restaurant toilet at Istanbul's Haydarpasa Train Station exploded but caused no casualties.
- January 27, 2002: - January 27, 2002: A female Muslim suicide bomber detonated a backpack filled with 22 pounds of explosives in downtown Jerusalem, killing one person (an 81-year-old man) in addition to herself. Her bomb wounded 100 to 150 Israelis. This was the second suicide bombing in Israel in as many days but the first ever suicide bombing carried out by a female Palestinian Muslim. The attack was claimed by the terrorist wing of the Fatah, the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, a movement which was led by Yasser Arafat. The murderer's three brothers were all members of Fatah.
Four of those injured by this repulsive Muslim suicide bomber were American Mark Sokolow, his wife and two daughters. Mark had escaped safely from the 38th floor of the World Trade Center South Tower before it collapsed following another Islamic suicide bombing. Lightning may not strike the same place twice, but Muslims are more relentless.
The bomber was identified as a student at Nablus's A-Najah University, Shinaz Amuri (Shahanaz al-Amouri), but she is best known by her terrorist alias Wafa Idris (Wafa Idrees). All of the schools and terrorist wings named in her honor, and tributes made to her, pontificate her alias.
At the time of her suicide, she was about 28-years-old. She was a divorced, Red Crescent paramedic, living in the Am-Ari refugee camp in Ramallah. She had moved there in shame after her first cousin, who was also her husband, had gone to a local Islamic imam who decided Wafa was a disobedient wife. The fact that she couldn't give her cousin children was not only grounds for divorce, but also disgraced Wafa forever in the Palestinian Islamic society. As surprising as this may seem to many, women are little more than a vagina and uterus in the world polluted by Islam. Blowing herself up became the only way for the infertile Wafa to be seen as having any value in the eyes of her Muslim friends and family. Her mother said, "My daughter's husband divorced her because she couldn't have children. Wafa knew she could never marry again, because a divorced woman is tainted... She was young, intelligent and beautiful, and had nothing to live for."
|28-11-2010, 09:44 PM||#126|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
The religious culture responsible for this kind of despair should not be tolerated.
A complete and ignorant hypocrite, this violent murderer, claimed that she was attacking Jews because they were violent. But she wasn't the only ignorant fool whose morals were turned upside down. In April 2002, the Saudi Ambassador to London, Ghazi al-Qusseibi (also transliterated, Qusaibi) published a poem glorifying Wafa Indris' killing and maiming Israeli civilians. Saddam Hussein called for a memorial to be built in her honor in one of Baghdad's central squares.
In an editorial published on February 1, 2002 in Egypt, al-Sha'ab Newspaper, Idris was lauded as a heroine and used to encourage other women, and challenge men who may have been reluctant to participate in suicide missions. "A woman who teaches you today a lesson in heroism, who teaches you the meaning of Jihad, and the way to die a martyr's death...with her thin, meager, and weak body...it is a woman who blew herself up."
Salah Muntasir wrote in the leading Egyptian government daily Al-Ahram: "Wafa Idris has not faded from my mind since I saw her picture for the first time... Her dreamy eyes and the mysterious smile on her lips, that competes with the famous smile some artist drew on the lips of Mona Lisa - Wafa's smile is more beautiful. All of her is more beautiful than any picture of a woman painted by any artist..."
Jordanian Islamist, Yasser Za'atrah, wrote in the Jordanian daily Al-Dustour: "Wafa carried her suitcase [of explosives], which is... the most beautiful prize any woman can possibly win. Her spirit was raging, her heart filled with anger and her mind unconvinced by the calls for peace and coexistence... Peace be upon Wafa and the martyrs, men and women, before and after her."
In another important Egyptian government-controlled daily, Al-Ahram columnist Ahmad Bahgat, wrote: "Wafa revealed the meaning of the Palestinian personality. She revealed the heroism of the Palestinian woman and turned from a living creature walking on the Earth to a symbol that went down in history, the trace of which cannot be eradicated. As a nurse, her work was like that of the merciful angels. She cared for the sick and injured, and rescued the wounded. And behold, she expanded the sphere of her work from saving individuals to saving the Palestinian nation." Al-Ahram columnist Zakariya Nil called Wafa "the Palestinian Joan of Arc.
Ibrahim Nafi', editor-in-chief of Al-Ahram eulogized in his editorial: "She decided to end her fresh young life at a moment of a profound sense of oppression such as no people had suffered as the Palestinians do. But before that, she decided that her death would reverberate so as to draw attention to the tragedy created by the Israelis, with their airplanes and tanks against a defenseless people. She blew herself up on Haifa Road [sic], bustling with innocent people - like Wafa herself.... She left on a morning like every other morning. No one noticed signs of tension. She smiled at the children in the family, and continued on the path set for her to blow herself up on Haifa Street so as to tell the world that the body itself would turn into a time bomb at any moment and that the idea that one organization was a terrorist organization and another was a peaceful organization had no meaning. The inhuman Israeli policy has made the entire [Palestinian] people into human bombs."
Dr. Adel Sadeq, head of the Department of Psychiatry at Cairo's Ein Shams University, provided a window into the insanity of Islam. This man, who was one of the Islamic world's highest-ranking intellectuals in the field of Islamic mentality and psychology, said that the murder and mass maiming was inspired by the "Holy Spirit." He suggested that Wafa was a modern incarnation of the Messiah Yahshua. "Perhaps you were born in the same city; perhaps even in the same neighborhood and in the same house. Perhaps you ate from the same date palm and drank from the same pure water flowing through the veins of the holy city.... If it was the Holy Spirit that placed a child in Mary's womb, perhaps that same holy spirit placed the bomb in the heart of Wafa, and enveloped her pure body with dynamite. From Mary's womb issued a child who eliminated oppression, while the body of Wafa became shrapnel that eliminated despair and aroused hope. It is not surprising that the enemy in both cases was the same [read the Jews]."
Abd Al-Halim Qandil, acting editor of the Nasserities' weekly Al-Arab wrote: "A nation that has in it Wafa Idris will never be defeated, will never be humiliated... Wafa Idris looks beautiful in the archive photos, but she became the most beautiful of the women in this world and in the world to come the day she rose to Heaven. What is more beautiful than someone who chooses his fate? What is more beautiful than someone who turns the event of his death into the day of his return to life? What is more beautiful than this death that instills life? What is more beautiful than the transformation of a person from a chunk of flesh and blood to illuminating purity and a spirit that cuts across generations? How beautiful you were, oh Wafa Idris, the day you returned to life, with your noble and voluntary death in the bosom of Jerusalem. How beautiful you were, oh Wafa Idris, on the day of your martyrdom. How beautiful you were when you freed us from our sins. How beautiful you were when you elevated the humiliated nation to Paradise."
Egyptian state-owned television producer Dr. Amira Abu-Fatuh wrote a review of the documentary depicting Wafa's glorious sacrifice. Her article entitled "An Oscar-Winning Film" appeared in the Egyptian paper Al-Wafd. "This is not a film like all other films. The heroine...is the beautiful, pure Palestinian woman, Wafa Idris, full of faith and willpower. I could find no one better than she, and I could find no film more wonderful than this, that shocked Israel's heart.... From Paradise where she is now, she shouts with all her strength: Enough glorification of the dead; enough glorification of the victories of your forefathers. They have played their part, and now it is your turn."
Sa'id Sadeq, another Al-Wafd columnist, wrote: "Suddenly, out of the darkness, came a spark of light and hope, in the person of a Palestinian girl, courageous in deeds, not words."
Wagdi Zein Al-Din in the same paper stressed Idris' unique exemplar: "The most beautiful of the Palestinian beauties, a wonderful model of sacrifice, did what the strong, proud men do. Wafa Idris, who had just finished university, did not think like other members of her sex; she donned the garments of the martyrs and carried out an operation that was a response to the blood-shedder Sharon. Like her name [‘loyalty' in Arabic], in her sacrifice she was loyal to the Palestinian nation. The bride of Heaven preferred death to the pleasures of life, so as to convey a powerful message to the Arab nation."
Nagwa Tantawi in the Egyptian opposition weekly Al-Usbu', put the moral question in perspective while also getting in a shot at President George W. Bush's daughters: "Bush, who leads an oppressive campaign to educate the world, cannot even educate his own daughters!! Note the difference between Wafa, the daughter of Arabism and Islam, and Bush's daughters. The difference is the same as the difference between our culture, based on beautiful and noble values and on the values of homeland and martyrdom, and the materialistic [Western] culture. This proves that whatever developments may be, victory will be ours because we have culture and values." Yes they do, and they are all bad.
Over 2,000 people, abound with wailing women and masked men firing guns into the air, marched an empty coffin in a symbolic funeral for this outcast of Islam turned into one of its most praised heroines. It's common practice to have empty casket marches, especially in "Palestine." Israel does not release the remains of suicide terrorists to their families if they commit the crime in Israel proper. Regardless, most Palestinian corpses are little more than goo scraped up from sidewalks, mingled with explosives, nails, rat poison, and the mutilated bodies of their victims. This empty casket precedent has led to many funerals for imaginary Palestinians, because empty caskets are less likely to produce repeats of embarrassing scenes where the "corpse" is caught on film sitting or standing up in the middle of the funeral procession.
Idris' friends said they understood what she did and why. "Wafa was one of the most dedicated volunteers over the past two and a half years," said Red Crescent co-worker Hossam Sharkawi. "She came every Friday, which is our peak time during the intifada because of the riots after prayer." So, she and her fellow Muslims knew that violence after Muslim prayers were as predictable on Fridays as people leaving early from work before a holiday weekend.
Relative Manal Shaheen said, "She was happy when martyrdom attacks were carried out against the Israelis and told me she wished she would one day carry out such an attack." Her brother stated, "Wafa has honored the family."
Her mother, face glowing with pride, said, "She is a hero. Thank Allah. I am proud that my daughter died for Palestine; proud that she gave her life for us all. Thank Allah, thank Allah."
One woman from the Amari camp, a mother of three and pregnant again, told the press that she would carry out a similar operation if she was given the opportunity. This serves as an excellent confirmation of our position that the only thing that stands between potential jihadists and actual terrorists is opportunity. However, it does call into question our estimate of the number of potential jihadists in the world. If Islamic women become active in perpetrating Islamic terror, our estimate of 180,000,000 potential Jihadists may prove to be conservative.
This suicide bomber became an instant hero in the Islamic world because death is celebrated in Islam. Pictures of suicide bombers are placed around the walls of Palestinian classrooms. Pictures of suicide bombers become bigger than life as they are plastered on the side of Palestinian buildings, replete with supportive Qur'an quotations. But most popular of all are the suicide bomber trading cards, similar to American baseball cards. Rather than RBIs and batting averages, however, these cards feature the number of Jews murdered and mutilated by the bombers. Wafa Indris' trading cards are among the most cherished.
- January 29, 2002: An Israeli was wounded when the Gilo neighborhood came under fire from the Palestinian town of Beit Jala. Israel Defense Forces returned fire, wounding four Palestinians.
- January 30, 2002: Two Shin Bet (Israeli FBI) agents were injured when a Palestinian who worked with them blew himself up near the town of Taibeh. The suicide bomber was a Fatah member from the West Bank village of Anabta.
- January 31, 2002: In Kashmir, Muslims acting badly exploded a bomb in a market in the district of Udhampur, injuring six people and killing four.
- January 31, 2002: A Palestinian girl tried to stab officers stationed at the French Hill junction. The same day, a Palestinian man fired a pistol at Border Police officers next to a Bethlehem roadblock but missed.
- February 3, 2002: Two firebombs were thrown at an Israeli bus north of Hebron. Also on this day, shots were fired at an Israeli bus east of Nablus.
- February 4, 2002: An Israeli Arab was wounded in a shooting attack near the West Bank settlement of Mevo Dotan in the Jenin area. Initial reports suggested he was mistaken for a Jew. Later in the day, shots were fired from the direction of Isawiyah at an Egged passenger bus traveling on the Ma'ale-Jerusalem road.
- February 5, 2002: In Bangladesh, a rickshaw puller was killed by a bomb thrown from a moving vehicle. The incident occurred near the Chittagong Press Club where a prominent journalist was scheduled to appear. The journalist, Shahriar Kabir, had been imprisoned for sedition and released in January.
- February 5, 2002: Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades fired missiles called Aqsa Is and Aqsa IIs as well as mortar shells on the Israeli Gush Qatif settlement.
- February 5, 2002: An Israeli was injured in a shooting attack near the West Bank village of Huwwarah in the Nablus area. It was one of five ambushes perpetrated by Palestinian Muslims on this day.
- February 6, 2002: A mother and her eleven-year-old daughter were murdered in their home by a Palestinian terrorist disguised in an IDF uniform. Showing that Muslims can work together, at least when it comes to heinous behavior, both Fatah and HAMAS claimed responsibility.
- February 6, 2002: Three Israelis were killed when a HAMAS activist fired on the Hamra community in the Jenin area. Three other Israelis were wounded, and the attacker was killed by an Israel Police SWAT team. Martyr Wafa Idris Battalions (named for a Palestinian suicide bomber) claimed credit for the attack.
- February 6, 2002: After an Egged bus driver alerted Israeli Border Police at a roadblock between Ma'ale Adumim and Jerusalem's French Hill section of a suspicious passenger, they apprehended the Palestinian Muslim who was in fact wearing a suicide belt.
- February 7, 2002: In Kashmir, Muslim gunmen entered some houses in Shiva and forced the inhabitants out. The gunmen then opened fire on them, wounding three people.
- February 7, 2002: An Israeli was wounded in a shooting attack near Bet El.
- February 8, 2002: An Israeli couple was attacked by five masked teenaged Palestinians in south Jerusalem near the Armon Hanatziv promenade. The woman later died of her wounds while one of the Palestinian boys collapsed and died trying to escape arrest.
- February 9, 2002: An Israeli was killed and another was injured in an ambush on their car near Ariel.
- February 10, 2002: A Macedonian was killed and another was wounded as they attempted to return to a house in a Albanian village. They had deserted the house after fighting between the Macedonian authorities and Albanian Islamic terrorists the previous June. There was a booby trap apparently aimed at a member of Macedonia's special police unit, the Tigers. They perform anti-terrorist activities, and some believe Albanian Muslims set the trap.
- February 10, 2002: Palestinians fired at Border Police and at the workers building the Trans-Israel Highway near Tulkarm.
- February 11, 2002: In Indonesia, a grenade attack perpetrated by Islamic terrorists on a busy street injured 17 people in the provincial capital of Aceh.
- February 12, 2002: In Bosnia and Herzegovina, a man was injured when an explosive device detonated in an apartment in the southern town of Mostar.
- February 12, 2002: In India, Islamic gunmen fired on the homes of two rival Assembly candidates in Manipur. This was the third consecutive day of attacks on the homes of politicians.
- February 13, 2002: In India, Lashkar-e-Taiba (LT) militants in search of a police officer killed the officer's father instead. The victim was kidnapped and mutilated before being thrown from a hilltop.
- February 13, 2002: Jason Disney, 21, of Fallon, Nevada, died in Afghanistan as a result of a heavy equipment accident at the Kabul Airport.
- February 14, 2002: Two explosive charges were hurled into the Jewish area of Hebron within an hour of each other.
- February 14, 2002: In Indonesia, two bombs exploded in Ambon two days after a peace agreement was signed by representatives of Christians and Muslims in the Moluccas. The islands had been wracked by Islamic violence for many years.
- February 14, 2002: The head of Grozny's countryside district administration, Shaid Dzhamaldayev, was attacked in Leninski. An improvised explosive device went off when Dzhamaldayev's vehicle was on its way from the hospital to Tolstoy-Yurt.
- February 14, 2002: Abdul Rahman, Afghanistan's minister of aviation and tourism was beaten to death at the Kabul airport by fundamentalist Muslims.
- February 15, 2002: In Israel, American Lee Akunis was shot to death by a Palestinian Muslim.
- February 16, 2002: Australian, Andy Russell was killed in Afghanistan by a roadside bomb.
- February 16, 2002: Palestinians fired a homemade Qassem-2 rocket from the Northern Gaza Strip at Kfar Azza in Israel. HAMAS's militant arm, the Izz-al-Din al-Qassem Battalions, claimed credit.
- February 16, 2002: Two bombs placed in garbage cans exploded in a Philippine market in Jolo. Police suspected that either the Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG) or the Moro National Liberation Front (MNLF) were responsible for killing five people and wounding 50.
- February 16, 2002: A suicide bombing in Israel at an outdoor food court in Karmei Shomron killed four and wounded 27. Two of the dead and two of the wounded were U.S. citizens. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) claimed responsibility for the multiple murders.
The PFLP is a Marxist-Muslim Palestinian terrorist organization. They were founded in 1967 by George Habash after the crushing defeat of Muslims in the 1967 Islamic-Israeli War. This defeat largely discredited Islam. The PFLP joined the PLO in 1968 and quickly became the organization's second-largest faction (behind Arafat's Fatah party). Though the PFLP is committed to destroying Israel, it, like Fatah and the PLO is less fundamentalist Muslim than HAMAS, Hizballah, and Islamic Jihad.
Throughout the 1960s and 1970s, the PFLP conducted a series of high-profile terrorist attacks around the world, pioneering the use of airplane hijackings. In 1970, the group hijacked four commercial airliners, forcing them to land in Jordan, and eventually blowing them up after evacuating the hostages. This attack led to the Black_September of 1970 in which Jordanian King Hussein expelled all Palestinian organizations after murdering tens of thousands of Palestinian refugees. In 1976, despite a PLO agreement to end terrorism outside of Israel, PFLP operatives and German Baader-Meinhof terrorists hijacked an airliner that was rescued by Israeli commandos in Entebbe, Uganda. That story, tied as it is to the ruthlessness of Idi Amin, is presented earlier in this timeline.
The PFLP vehemently opposes the peace process with Israel and continues to espouse the use of violence against Jewish targets. It believes that Fatah, the PLO, and the Palestinian Authority effectively sold out the cause by agreeing to negotiate with Israel. But in 1999, the PFLP leadership reconciled with Arafat and his Fatah faction in an effort to increase the group's role and visibility among the "Palestinian people" who were growing increasingly more fundamentalist in their Islam - strengthening HAMAS over the PLO/PFLP.
The PFLP has continued to conduct limited operations against Israel, including the assassination of Israel's tourism minister in 2001. Despite these operations, the PFLP continued to be a marginal player in the region, losing ground to both Islamist HAMAS and Palestinian Islamic Jihad and somewhat secular Fatah rivals.
- February 17, 2002: Israeli policemen forced a car to stop near a base east of Hadera. Mismatched front and rear license plates suggested the car may have been stolen. One of the Palestinians inside began firing, wounding three policemen. He was shot and killed, while the other Palestinian died when the car exploded. Explosive belts were found. Later, Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed credit for the failed suicide bombing.
- February 18, 2002: An explosive device blew up next to a bus in the Sanu area of the West Bank, damaging the bus but injuring no one.
- February 18, 2002: Three Israelis were killed and three more were wounded when gunmen opened fire on a car near the Kissufim junction. One of the gunmen was shot dead. He had been a member of Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades who claimed credit for the murders.
- February 18, 2002: Ahuva Amergi, 30, was killed and a 60-year old man was injured when a Palestinian terrorist opened fire on her car. Mor Elraz, 25, and Amir Mansouri, 21, who came to their assistance, were murdered in cold blood while trying to stop the terrorist. The Muslim was finally killed when the explosives he was carrying were detonated prematurely. Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claimed responsibility for the attack. Unfortunately, Israel didn't feed what was left of his body to swine, something a Muslim would think would keep them out of Allah's brothel.
- February 18, 2002: According to an Associated Press, also known as the Arab Press in that it is owned by OPECers, during the current intifada, or Palestinian uprising, 273 Jews had been killed, many by way of Islamic suicide bombers.
- February 18, 2002: In Pakistan, four rockets with timing devices were found aimed at the airport in Karachi. Bomb experts safely defused them.
- February 18, 2002: Police stopped a car on a road into Jerusalem after learning the vehicle was stolen. The driver, already out of the car, reached into his pocket and the car exploded, killing himself, the approaching policeman, and injuring one other.
- February 19, 2002: Mortar shells were fired at the Dugit settlement in the northern Gaza Strip. No one was hurt. HAMAS's military wing, the Izad-Din al-Qassem Brigades, claimed credit.
- February 19, 2002: One boy was killed, and at least 16 people were wounded in an Islamic grenade attack in the town of Doda in Kashmir.
- February 19, 2002: In Dushanbe, Tajikistan, disgruntled but fortunately inept Muslims managed to trigger the detonator for a bomb but not the attached TNT cartridges. The bomb was placed in the café of an administrative building.
- February 19, 2002: A suicide bombing was attempted at the entrance to the settlement of Mehola in the northern Jordan Valley. The attacker tried to board a bus to Tiberias, but the bus driver, considering him suspicious, forced him off the bus. The man then ran into a nearby field and blew himself up not far from the settlement's gate.
- February 19, 2002: A Jewish husband and wife from Avnei Hefetz were wounded when Palestinians opened fire on their car near the Green Line. The same day, a bomb exploded in the road to Mount Eval near Nablus.
- February 21, 2002: Ten American soldiers lost their lives in the prosecution of George Bush's War on Terrorism when their MH-47 Chinook helicopter crashed into the sea.
- February 20, 2002: It was politics as usual in Kashmir when Islamic gunmen barged into the house of a suspected informer in Goshabugh and shot him to death. The same day they blew up four polling stations. Then, one woman was injured as militants fired on a road opening party in the Gursai area of Poonch.
- February 22, 2002: An Israeli was wounded when his car came under fire near Bet El. A Jewish man shot and wounded two Palestinians after they had attacked him. The altercation took place north of Hebron. The settler's wife and child were also wounded.
- February 22, 2002: Valerie Ahmir, 59, was killed by terrorists in a Fatah drive-by shooting north of Jerusalem as he returned home from work.
- February 22, 2002: The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades claimed credit for a suicide bombing attempt at a supermarket in the West Bank settlement of Efrat. There was a small explosion, wounding one, but the attacker's explosive belt did not fully detonate. An armed customer shot and killed the Muslim.
- February 22, 2002: An Israeli was killed when his car was attacked from a passing vehicle on the road between Atarot and Giv'at Ze'ev, north of Jerusalem. The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade claimed credit.
- February 22, 2002: In Hebron, shots were fired at the Jewish quarter from the Abu-Sunayah neighborhood.
- February 23, 2002: Palestinians fired at an Israeli vehicle north of Ramallah, injuring two people in the car.
- February 23, 2002: Three explosive charges were thrown at a Border Police patrol in Hebron's casbah. The Popular Army Vanguards Group, the Battalions of the Return, claimed credit for the failed attack.
- February 23, 2002: Two Israelis were wounded in a shooting assault near the settlement of Ateret north of Ramallah when Palestinians ambushed their car.
- February 23, 2002: A Kashmir fireman was injured in a shooting attack in Srinagar. He died of his wounds three days later.
- February 24, 2002: Three police officers were wounded by masked men throwing stones and other objects in the market of Hebron. Israelis are barred from entry just as they are barred from entering their own Temple Mount.
- February 25, 2002: Avraham Fish, 65, and Aharon Gorov, 46, were killed in a Fatah terrorist shooting attack south of Bethlehem. Fish's daughter, who was nine-months pregnant, was seriously injured.
- February 25, 2002: Palestinian gunman opened fire on the northern Jerusalem neighborhood of Neveh Ya'akov injuring eight people. The attacker struck at the final stop on Egged bus line 25. The al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigade claimed credit for the attack. One of the wounded Jews, police officer Galit Arbiv, 21, died the next day of her injuries.
- February 25, 2002: In Israel, Morgan Abit was stabbed to death in the Abu Tor Peace Forest in Jerusalem. The same day, an Israeli was wounded when shots were fired at his car near Har Hevron.
- February 25, 2002: Two Israelis were killed and two others wounded when shots were fired on their car as they were traveling between Noqdim and Teqon. The al-Aqsa Martyrs Battalions claimed credit.
The same day, a bomb exploded near a bus in the Hebron Hills.
- February 25, 2002: In Kosovo, assailants shot at an elderly Serbian couple walking down the street in Lipljan, killing the woman.
- February 26, 2002: An explosive device blew up next to an Israeli bus driving on the Tunnel Road near Jerusalem. The same day, an Israeli was injured next to the Perot Junction by bullets fired at his car. The al-Aqsa Martyrs Battalions claimed credit for both attacks. Later, HAMAS Palestinians fired a Qassem-2 rocket from the Gaza Strip into Israel.
- February 26, 2002: In Kashmir, Muslim militants shot and killed two people and wounded two others in the Bandipore area. Later that day, Islamic terrorists shot and killed a civilian in the Kokernag area of Islamabad.
- February 26, 2002: In Pakistan, ten Shia worshippers were killed by Sunnis and another 21 were injured in a shooting attack on a mosque in Rawalpindi. This was the first sectarian attack since General Musharraf's mid January speech against terrorism.
Three young men rode up to the mosque on motorcycles and fired indiscriminately for about 30 seconds. Sipah-e-Szhaba Pakistan and Lashkar-e-Jangri were suspected of inspiring the attack.
- February 26, 2002: An Islamic terrorist who had been trained in Afghanistan and had been a member of Pakistani Jihad groups slit the throat of a Shi'ite neighbor, citing religious differences. The attack took place in Kashmir Park, Shahdara, near the city of Lahore.
- February 27, 2002: Gad Rejwan, 34, of Jerusalem, was shot and killed by one of his Palestinian employees in a factory north of Jerusalem. Two Fatah groups issued a joint statement taking responsibility for the murder. The same day, a Palestinian worker shot and killed an Israeli employee in an industrial plant in Atarot north of Jerusalem. The Popular Army Vanguards-Battalions of Return claimed responsibility.
- February 27, 2002: An Israeli was wounded when shrapnel hit his car next to the roadblock near Qalandiyah north of Jerusalem. Shots were fired by Palestinians in the direction of Bet Hadasa in Hebron's town center. Two mortars were fired by the Palestinian Authority into the center of the Qatif Bloc settlements in Gaza.
- February 27, 2002: A roadside bomb exploded near a Border Jeep at the Jatt Junction. A vehicle traveling behind the Jeep was hit, and its driver was injured.
- February 27, 2002: A Palestinian woman detonated her explosive belt at an Israeli checkpoint in the West Bank, killing herself and injuring two Israeli policemen. Security forces shot two passengers who were riding with the suicide bomber after they had been asked to get out of their car. This was the second suicide bombing by a Palestinian woman.
- February 27, 2002: In Afghanistan, a child was killed and another 30 children were injured in an explosion at a primary school east of Kabul. The Interior Ministry blamed Taliban and al-Qaeda supporters for attempting to destabilize the new government. The area has been a base for armed Muslim militants. This would be the first of countless schools bombed by fundamentalist Muslims following the American invasion.
- February 27, 2002: In Kuwait today, Curtis Carter, 25, of Lafayette, Louisiana died of a non-hostile gunshot wound. He was awaiting deployment in Afghanistan. Through the first five months of the Afghanistan war, 32 Americans had been killed accidentally. The enemy had claimed the life of one U.S. soldier.
- February 27, 2002: In Serbia, militants threw two grenades into the offices of the FRY President's party in Belgrade. During this time Milosevic was on trail in the Hague. While he may have been a bad fellow, why is the West engaged in trying secular government leaders when Muslim dictators out terrorize and murder them a thousand to one?
- February 28, 2002: In Amman, Jordan, an explosion near the home of the head of the department responsible for combating terrorism in the General Intelligence Directorate. The bomb killed two passers-by, an Egyptian and an Iraqi.
- February 28, 2002: In Pakistan, two people were killed, and another eight were wounded when Lashkar-e-Jhangvi gunmen ambushed a prison van carrying terrorists from several Sunni groups including Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan and Lashkar-e-Jhangvi.
- February 28, 2002: In Bosnia and Herzegovina, shots were fired at a UN building.
- February 28, 2002: Palestinian Muslims assaulted the outlying Jerusalem neighborhood of Gilo for most of the day. They also used six mortar shells to terrorize Jewish settlements in the Neve Dekalim area over the course of the evening.
- February 28, 2002: A bomb was found before Albanian Muslims detonated it.
- February 28, 2002: In Afghanistan, Muslim militants shot and killed seven Afghan tribal elders in eastern Kunar province who had attended a meeting of a commission planning to hold a Loya Jirga - or political assembly.
|28-11-2010, 09:48 PM||#127|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
- March 1, 2002: In one of five armed assaults on Jews in Israel today, Palestinians fired on two Israeli cars, including one armored police patrol vehicle, near Jerusalem. The same day, six Jewish apartments were damaged after Palestinians fired into the Gilo neighborhood.
- March 2, 2002: Stanley Harriman, 34, of Wade, North Carolina was killed by friendly fire from an Air Force AC-130 gunship during Operation Anaconda in eastern Afghanistan.
- March 2, 2002: The al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades announced the execution of a Palestinian collaborator in the Nablus area due to his connection with Israeli intelligence and his participation in monitoring intifada activists. Al-Aqsa demanded that all other collaborators surrender so that they could kill them too.
- March 2, 2002: An Israeli police officer was shot to death near the settlement of Qedar. The al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade claimed credit for the murder.
- March 2, 2002: A suicide bombing by a Muslim who associated with Al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades occurred in the ultra-Orthodox Jewish neighborhood of Bet Yisra'el, close to the U.S. Consulate in East Jerusalem. This good Muslim killed 11 people and injured more than 50 additional Jews. The world would be a better place if there were no Islam.
- March 2, 2002: Shots were fired by Palestinian Muslims into the Israeli community of Bet Hagay in the Hebron Hills. In response, Kakh activists threw stones at Palestinian cars in Jerusalem's Shmu'el Hanavi neighborhood, damaging one of the cars. It was too little, too late.
- March 3, 2002: Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade members fired Qassem rockets from Tulkarm toward the Israeli Bat Hefer settlement.
- March 3, 2002: Ten people were killed and four were wounded by a Palestinian sniper firing at a roadblock near the West Bank settlement of Ofra. The Muslim militant managed to escape but al-Fatah's Tanzim terrorist group claimed credit for the murders.
- March 3, 2002: Shots were fired from Hebron's Palestinian neighborhood of Abu Sunaynah at the Jewish neighborhood of Tall al-Rumaydah. Shots were also fired at a convoy of cars on the Qarni-Netzarim road.
- March 3, 2002: Philip Svitak, 31, of Neosho, Missouri, a gunner on an MH-47 Chinook was shot and killed as his helicopter landed on Takur Ghar Mountain in eastern Afghanistan to rescue a Navy Seal who was under fire.
Neil Roberts, 32, of Woodland, California, was aboard another MH-47 Chinook which was attempting to land on Takur Ghar Mountain when his helicopter was hit by a rocket-propelled grenade, causing Roberts to fall from the aircraft's ramp. He survived the fall and engaged Muslim militants for 30 minutes with his M-249 light machine gun before running out of ammunition and being killed at pointblank range. It is hard for me to fathom how we could have allowed this to happen. Rescuing fallen comrades is the one thing America does best, even to the point of being suicidal.
Adding to the sadness of this affair is the fact that the weapons being deployed against the Americans were American.
- March 4, 2002: Jason Cunningham, 26, of Camarillo, California, an Air Force pararescueman, was shot and wounded on Takur Ghar Mountain during Operation Anaconda. He died waiting to be evacuated.
Bradley Crose, 27, of Orange Park, Florida, Marc Anderson, 30, of Brandon, Florida, and Matthew Commons, 21, of Boulder City, Nevada, were shot and killed when they and their fellow Rangers were exiting a Chinook helicopter while under heavy fire after landing on Takur Ghar Mountain. And while they didn't succumb to friendly fire, the weapons being used against these troops had been supplied by the CIA.
John Chapman, 36, of Waco, Texas, was shot and killed when he and a group of Navy Seals were attempting to rescue another Seal during Operation Anaconda. .
- March 4, 2002: In Afghanistan, after receiving many kidnapping threats, Kathleen Kenna, the South Asia bureau chief of the Toronto Star, was injured in a grenade attack on a press convoy.
- March 4, 2002: In Iraq, two blasts occurred at the headquarters of the Guards Battalion of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (KDP) Political Bureau. Sixteen members of the Islamic terrorist group were injured by rival Muslim militants.
- March 4, 2002: Palestinians fired shots at Israeli cars near Hebron and Ramallah.
- March 5, 2002: One Palestinian Muslim, an Islamic suicide bomber, was killed and three Muslims were injured in Afula's central station when a man deceived by his demonic and destructive religion blew himself up on an almost-empty bus headed from Upper Nazareth to Tel Aviv. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed credit for the bungled attack.
- March 5, 2002: Three Jews were killed and over 30 were wounded in Tel-Aviv when a Fatah terrorist opened fire on two adjacent restaurants. After running out of ammunition, the crazed Muslim pulled out a knife and began stabbing people. Two grenades were also found in his apparel. Al-Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades confessed the mass murder and mutilation.
- March 5, 2002: Deborah Friedman, 45, of Efrat, was killed and her husband was injured in a Fatah shooting attack on the Bethlehem bypass, south of Jerusalem.
- March 5, 2002: Nine students and one teacher were wounded when a bomb went off at a school in East Jerusalem's Sur Bahir neighborhood. A Jewish extremist group calling itself Revenge of Hebrew Babies claimed the attack. Since there is no such group, we can assume that the bomb was an instructional device used in suicide bomber class.
- March 5, 2002: In Indonesia, a man was killed and an eleven-year-old girl was wounded by an Islamic gunmen in Aceh.
- March 5, 2002: Shots were fired at a car south of Hebron, wounding two Israelis. Two Qassem rockets exploded in the backyard of a house in Sederot in southern Israel, injuring several Israelis. Shots were fired at an Israeli car near the Perot roadblock in the Qalqilyah area. While traveling on the Tunnel Road in the West Bank to Jerusalem, one Israeli was killed and another was wounded when Palestinian gunmen opened fire on their car. At the end of the day, Muslims attacked settlers from Efrat, killing one and wounding another. That evening, shots were fired at an Israeli car near Talmon west of Ramallah.
- March 6, 2002: Two Germans and three Danes were killed in Kabul, Afghanistan today when two Russian SA-3 anti-aircraft missiles accidentally exploded while they were trying to defuse them.
- March 6, 2002: In a matter of months terrorist attacks in Afghanistan have escalated from one a year to one a week. Today, a fundamentalist Muslim grenade attack on a video store in Qandahar's Heart bazaar destroyed the store and killed the owner. Under the Taliban, such stores were banned.
The same day, a terrorist bomb exploded outside a television repair shop in Khost, the capital of the eastern province of Afghanistan, U.S. soldiers are stationed. Four shops were destroyed.
- March 7, 2002: An Islamic suicide bombing in a supermarket in Ariel, Israel wounded 10 people, one of whom was a U.S. citizen. The Islamic terrorist group PFLP claimed responsibility.
- March 7, 2002: In Macedonia, an explosion occurred in a carpentry workshop in Radusa. Macedonian police blamed Albanian terrorists, also known as good Muslims.
- March 7, 2002: In Afghanistan, Sunni Muslim militants entered the home of a Harakat-e Islami (a Shi'a terrorist group) commander in Farah, and killed him and his mother. His children and wife were also injured. In addition to his affiliation to a Shi'a religious/political/terrorist party. the commander supported the new administration in Kabul, which may have been the reason he was targeted.
- March 7, 2002: A local government official and his driver were gunned down by Islamic terrorists in Afghanistan's southern Helmand province - a stronghold of the Taliban. He and the driver were drivingwhen their vehicle was ambushed.
- March 7, 2002: An Islamic suicide bomber blew himself up in the lobby of the Eshel Hasharon hotel in the settlement of Ariel. Fourteen people were injured, and the hotel was damaged. The military wing of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), the Martyr Abu-Ali Mustafa Battalions claimed credit for the uncivilized behavior.
- March 7, 2002: A suicide bombing was foiled at a Jerusalem restaurant in the German Colony neighborhood. A waiter wrestled the Muslim madman to the ground and disconnected the explosive he carried on him.
- March 7, 2002: Palestinians fired shots into Hashmona'im. Muslims assaulted Border Police north of Jerusalem. They wounded an Israeli when they ambushed his car while he was driving through the village of Huwwarah. And Muslims ended the day by firing upon an Egged bus on the Alon road.
- March 8, 2002: A Palestinian gunman infiltrated the Gaza settlement of Atzmona and began shooting and firing grenades at residents. Twenty-three Israelis were wounded, and five were killed. HAMAS's Izz-al-Din al-Qassem Brigades claimed credit for the mass murder and terrorism.
- March 8, 2002: Dozens of armed settlers entered the Palestinian village of Hawara, damaging property. No injuries were reported. The village is located next to the settlement of Ariel.
- March 8, 2002: In Kashmir, Islamic terrorists trained by al-Qaeda, the Taliban, and the Pakistani government abducted and murdered killed a man from Poonch. That same day, Muslims shot and killed a Gujjar in the Doda district.
- March 8, 2002: Israeli Border Police shot and killed a Palestinian carrying a bomb in the Beit Hanina neighborhood of north Jerusalem.
- March 8, 2002: A bomb exploded in front of Turkey's Sciences Academy Chairman's apartment, wounding his son.
- March 9, 2002: Avia Malka, nine-months-old, and Israel Yihye, 27, were killed and about 50 Israelis were wounded when two Islamic Fatah terrorists opened fire and threw grenades at cars and pedestrians in the coastal city of Netanya, along the city's boardwalk and hotels. They were trying to prove that Islam was a good, loving, and peaceful religion.
- March 9, 2002: A suicide bombing in a Jerusalem restaurant killed 12 people and wounded 52, one of which was a U.S. citizen. The al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, part of Fatah, the PA and PLO, claimed responsibility. The suicide bomber detonated himself in a garden café near Sharon's official residence in Jerusalem. HAMAS's Izz-al-Din al-Qassem Brigades also claimed credit for the mass murder.
- March 9, 2002: Shots were fired at an Israeli car near Kissufim. The driver got out of the car to shoot back and was run over.
- March 10, 2002: In India, an outlawed group called Kanglei Yawol Kanna Lup shot ten people over the course of several days. The victims were students alleged to have cheated on exams. The shootings appear to have been a protest against Manipur's educational system.
The Kanglei Yawol Kanna Lup is an anti-Indian Metei group based in Manipur. They are known for their violent vigilantism aimed at "cleansing society of immoral activities." The name of the group means "Organization to Save the Revolutionary Movement in Manipur." Since its foundation the group has mounted numerous attacks against people and institutions it deems immoral. Along with allegedly corrupt politicians, drug dealers and prostitutes, the KYKL has attacked teachers, journalists, and HIV-positive innocents in an effort to supposedly cleanse Manipur of unwanted elements. The group has issued decrees banning Hindu films, women improperly clothed, and newspapers using Hindi script.
- March 10, 2002: A Palestinian shot and wounded a security guard at the entrance to Netzarim. The security officer rushed to the site and was stabbed by the Muslim.
- March 10, 2002: Two Qassem-2 missiles landed in Israeli territory north of the Gaza Strip. One Israeli was injured in a shooting attack at an Ashdod banquet hall. The two shooters were wearing Israel Defense Forces uniforms. Later that day, an Israeli was injured in a shooting attack near the community of Neveh Tzuf.
- March 11, 2002: An explosive charge was found in front of a Palestinian school in Za'tarah southeast of Bethlehem. It was show and tell day at school.
- March 11, 2002: In Russia, there was an assassination attempt against journalist Sergei Zolovkin. The assassin is reported to be "a resident of Abkhazia of Armenian descent.".
- March 11, 2002: Three Pakistanis were killed in North Karachi when several Muslim militants entered a house and fired on the family inside. The same day, a police constable was killed and another was injured in Karachi's Korangi Industrial Area. Another group of Islamic terrorists entered a home in the Sheh Faisal Colony and shot two people to death. The dead men were both leaders of Tehrik-e-Jafria Pakistan - a Shi'ite terrorist group.
- March 11, 2002: Palestinians fired seven mortars on a settlement in the northern Gaza Strip. Israel Defense Forces returned fire and killed one Palestinian. The same day, shots were fired at an Israeli car near Halhul and at an Israeli car near Bet Hagay.
- March 12, 2002: An Israeli from Hebron's Jewish enclave was stabbed by a Palestinian.
- March 12, 2002: Six Israelis were wounded in a shooting attack near the village of Katzir. A gunman opened fire on vehicles approaching the village slowing them down while other Muslims wounded them.
- March 12, 2002: Six Israelis were killed and seven more were injured when two Muslim militants dressed in Israel Defense Forces uniforms assaulted them with automatic rifles and grenades near the Lebanese border between Shlomi and Kabri. The two Muslims were shot and killed by IDF forces. Al-Fatah's al-Aqsa Brigades claimed credit for the attack, citing retaliation for the IDF incursion in Ramallah.
- March 12, 2002: In a move that cannot be justified rationally or morally, the United Nations squandered what little credibility it had when it voted to reward the world's most ruthless terrorists with a state carved out of the tiny sliver of land called Israel.
Muslim Arabs surrounding Israel have plenty of land, over 500 times more of it than do the Jews. But the reason the "Palestinians" don't settle there is two fold. First, no one wants them, especially not the Jordanians, Syrians, or Egyptians. And second, all Muslim states want the Palestinians to be a cancer inside Israel. They want them to terrorize Jews. It is what their religion demands.
- March 12, 2002: Am Israeli was killed and another was wounded in a shooting attack near the settlement of Kiryat Sefer.
- March 12, 2002: In Thailand, two policeman were shot to death in the Pattani Province. Three other policemen died in similar attacks nearby on the same night.
- March 14, 2002: Palestinian gunmen shot and killed two Bethlehem area Arabs who were suspected of being collaborators and of being involved in the assassination of Abiath Abiath of the al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades.
- March 14, 2002: In India, a crude explosive device was detonated on a train in Punjab.
- March 15, 2002: Two Palestinians placed explosives inside a barrel near the Rafah terminal. The charge was safely defused, but it is unclear why they were trying to destroy the terminal which was used by Palestinians. Later that day, Palestinian Muslims fired shots into the Gilo neighborhood of Jerusalem from Beit Jala.
- March 15, 2002: In Kashmir, a National Conference worker was killed in his house by Islamic terrorists in the village of Varmul. Another National Conference man was killed on the same day when Muslim gunmen set fire to some summer huts in the Ramban area of the Doda district.
- March 15, 2002: In Yemen, a university student tossed two grenades at the U.S. Embassy in San'aa the day after U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney visited Yemen. Had they killed him they may have saved 3,000 American lives. Cheney was Bush's most outspoken advocate for invading Iraq.
- March 16, 2002: Twenty-eight people were injured when a suicide bomber detonated an explosive device between a bus and a taxi cab in the French Hill area in North Jerusalem. The explosives contained nails and other metal objects. The al-Quds Squads of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) claimed responsibility, but Israeli security officials suspect that al-Fatah was behind the attack.
- March 16, 2002: Palestinians attacked Jewish homes in Hebron and Pesagot near Ramallah.
- March 16, 2002: One Israeli was killed and another 16 Jews were injured when an Islamic gunman opened fire on pedestrians at the western entrance to Kfar Sava. The PLO's, PA's and al-Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed credit.
- March 16, 2002: In Kashmir, a man's house was set on fire in the Deeda village.
- March 16, 2002: A gas pipeline from Mozdok to Astrakhan was blown up in Chechnya.
- March 17, 2002: Muslim militants threw grenades into the Protestant International Church in Islamabad, Pakistan during a service attended by diplomatic personnel and local families. Five people, two of them U.S. citizens, were killed and 46 Christians were wounded. The dead Americans were State Department employee Barbara Green and her daughter Kristen Wormsley. Thirteen U.S. citizens were among the wounded. The Islamic terrorist organization Lashkar-e-Tayyba was responsible. Islam was becoming ever more effective in the murder of Americans.
The injured were mostly Americans and Pakistanis, with Iranians, Afghans, Swiss, Britons, Australians, Canadians and an Iraqi.
- March 17, 2002: A Palestinian thought to be a collaborator with Israel, and thus a peace-loving person, was assassinated in the village of Haris in the West Bank.
- March 17, 2002: One Palestinian was killed and another injured when a bomb exploded near them as they were passing a school in the Anata village northeast of Jerusalem. Chances are it was a case of premature detonation.
- March 17, 2002: A mosque in Gudermes was destroyed by an explosion. Pro-Russia Chechens blame the explosion on a gas leak; other Chechens suggest the mosque was destroyed intentionally by rival Muslims.
- March 17, 2002: In Kashmir, a Village Defense Committee member died from injuries received when an explosive device went off in his home in the Jammu district.
- March 17, 2002: In Bosnia and Herzegovina, a bomb was detonated at a mosque in the Serb Republic village of Polje. The explosion followed a politicized religious ceremony held at the mosque earlier in the afternoon and may be connected to refugee return.
- March 17, 2002: A Molotov cocktail was thrown at an Israeli car near the National Police headquarters in Jerusalem. There were no casualties. An explosive charge was found in a car belonging to an Israeli who employs Palestinians in the Qatif Bloc settlement of Ganey Tal. An Israeli Arab was wounded by shots fired at a private car and a gas tanker on the Psagot-Bet El road.
- March 18, 2002: Two Qassem-2 rockets landed five kilometers inside Israel, near Kibbutz Zikim, causing no damage or injuries. HAMAS claimed responsibility for the rockets which were fired from the northern Gaza Strip.
- March 18, 2002: In the Philippines, a bomb made from a 40-mm round, contained in a brown envelope addressed to the media, was found and defused in Makati. It was the second of two bombs found that night to be accompanied by a five-page manifesto from the Indigenous People's Federal Army, a new group that seeks separate federal states for Muslims.
- March 18, 2002: In Kashmir, Muslim militants attempted an attack on the Indian Oil Corporation on the outskirts of Srinagar. Four grenades fell short of the target and landed on the road, injuring a soldier.
- March 18, 2002: In Iraq, unidentified gunmen opened fire on a leader in the Kurdistan Democratic Party. Three people were injured but no one was killed.
- March 18, 2002: A hand grenade was thrown at the house of the father of a member of the multiethnic police force in Southern Serbia. It was the fifth bombing in Bujanovic in the last two months.
- March 18, 2002: Several Palestinian gunmen opened fire on a group of Israelis in the Jordan River Valley, killing one and wounding three.
- March 19, 2002: In Kashmir, Islamic terrorists shot and killed a man near Sopore. Later that day, the body of a man from Ram Nagri was found in a canal with his throat slit.
A Hindu woman was killed by Muslim militants in Rajouri. Then Islamic gunmen set twenty-five houses on fire in the villages of Gool and Arnas.
- March 19, 2002: In Bosnia and Herzegovina, a bomb was thrown at an Islamic Assembly building in Janja.
- March 19, 2002: In Pakistan, a well-known Ahle-Hadith (fundamentalist Islamic) scholar connected to a Qur'anic institute and his driver were shot to death by two men on motorcycles in Lahore. The attackers murdered the daughter of a prominent Shi'ite, and shot and killed the father when he came to her assistance.
- March 19, 2002: Two Israeli Border Policemen were wounded as they were traveling south of Bet Shemesh.
- March 20, 2002: Seven Israelis were killed, including four IDF soldiers, and another 27 Jews were wounded when an Islamic suicide bomber blew himself up on an Egged bus in Wadi Ara. Several Israeli Arabs were among the dead. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) al-Quds Squads claimed credit for the mass murder - maintaining the distinction of being the world's most prolific suicide bombers.
- March 20, 2002: An Israeli from Qedumim was wounded when shots were fired on her car while she was driving east of Qalqilyah.
- March 20, 2002: In Kashmir, a bomb went off outside a Hindu temple in the village of Treru. The same day, Muslim militants forced their way into a house in the Tingla village, dragged the owner out and shot him to death. That evening, Muslim militants shot and killed two civilians in the outskirts of Srinagar.
- March 20, 2002: Two women - a mother and her daughter - were shot to death in the Leninski district of Grozny. A police officer who came to their aid was also shot and killed. Five more police officers traveling to the scene of the crime were injured when their vehicle was damaged a remote controlled IED - improvised explosive device. While these acts were perpetrated by Chechen Muslims on Russians, American soldiers would soon find themselves prey in Iraq.
- March 20, 2002: The local leader of Pakistan's People's Party, one of his guards, his driver and a nearby rickshaw puller were killed in a grenade and gunfire attack in eastern Lahore.
- March 20, 2002: Shots were fired at an Israeli car near the village of Salim in the Janin area. One person was wounded in an attack near Huwwarrah in the Nablus area. Shots were fired at a Border Police base near Qalandiyah in the Ramallah area. Then Palestinians threw a firebomb at Border Police near Arafat's Orient House in East Jerusalem.
- March 21, 2002: A suicide bombing in Jerusalem killed four Israeli civilians and wounded 86 more, including two U.S. citizens. In hell today, the bomber is still searching for his virgins.
The Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility. The suicide bomber blew himself up in downtown Jerusalem at the junction of King George Street and Agrippas. Al-Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades also claimed credit for the attack. What's particularly disturbing was that the bomber was a Palestinian Authority policeman - someone Americans had trained, funded, and armed - just as the U.S. is doing in Iraq.
- March 21, 2002: Grenades rigged to batteries were removed from two commuter train stations in Manila. They were placed in brown envelopes and accompanied by literature from the Indigenous Federal State Army. Two days earlier, similar devices were discovered in Makati City, though reports on that incident referred to the Indigenous People's Federal Arm. Perhaps they were confused. Police said the bombs found at the train station were not intended to explode, as they lacked detonators.
- March 21, 2002: In Kashmir, five people were injured by a bomb in a candy store in Rajouri. The small explosive had been placed under a sofa and operated on a timer.
A Kashmiri Hindu temple was damaged when Muslim militants lobbed a grenade at the building in the Rajouri district. Then Muslims trained in jointly operated al-Qaeda-Taliban-Pakistani bases in Afghanistan shot a woman to death in Doda.
- March 21, 2002: In Thailand, a teacher was shot and killed in Narathiwat. Local teachers believed Islamic separatists were responsible.
- March 21, 2002: In Russia, Ingushetia's new justice minister was wounded during an attempt on his life.
- March 21, 2002: A firebomb was thrown by Muslims into an Israeli bus near Hebron. Shots were fired at another bus near Baqah al-Sharqiyah. Two bombs exploded near a bus belonging to the Society for the Development of Samaria on its way to Homesh. At the same time, shots were fired into the vehicle. An IED was found on the trans-Judea highway this same day.
- March 21, 2002: A bomb detonated in front of the house of a Makhachkala prosecutor in Russia. TASS called it terrorism and pointed a journalistic finger at the Chechen Muslims.
- March 22, 2002: In Kashmir, Muslim militants shot and killed two people in the Poonch district.
- March 22, 2002: Akhmad Bokov, the head of the Kotar-Yurt village administration in Chechnya, and his wife were found shot to death with multiple gunshot wounds. The couple had been married the day before.
- March 23, 2002: A Thai worker wearing an Israel Defense Force uniform was stabbed near the Hablah roadblock in the Qalqilyah area of the West Bank.
- March 23, 2002: Two more bombs were planted by the Indigenous People's Federal Army near Manila, bringing the week's total to eight. Like the others, these bombs were not designed to explode because they lacked a means of detonation.
- March 24, 2002: In Afghanistan, two people were killed and four were wounded when shots were fired at the vehicle of the head of a security patrol in Khost. The attack took place a mile north of the city's airport where U.S. troops were being stationed.
- March 24, 2002: An Israeli woman was murdered in a shooting attack in the Ramallah area. The shots were fired on her car from a passing vehicle as she drove along the Abud bypass.
The same day, an explosive charge was detonated under a civilian bus between Mevo Dotan and Hermesh.
- March 24, 2002: An Israeli was killed by shots fired from a passing car as he was driving near the settlement of Bet Yagay in southern Mount Hebron.
- March 25, 2002: Palestinians opened fire on police traffic inspectors who came to the Hablah intersection in the West Bank after a traffic accident.
- March 25, 2002: In Kashmir, Islamic gunmen shot a man to death in Doda. Police recovered the bullet-ridden body of an unidentified person from Matribugh later in the day.
- March 25, 2002: In Russia, explosives were found and defused in an apartment house in Tula. The design suggested a "skilled professional." At least Islam is good and something.
- March 26, 2002: A Swiss citizen and a Turk were killed, and another Turkish citizen was wounded, when a Palestinian in a police uniform shot a full clip from an assault rifle at their car as they were traveling in Hebron. The three were members of the Temporary International Presence in Hebron - unarmed observers who had been posted in the city.
- March 26, 2002: Two members of the al-Fatah affiliated al Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades were killed when they detonated their explosives after being stopped by security forces in the Al-Walaja area south of Jerusalem. Another suicide bombing was averted.
- March 26, 2002: In Kashmir, militants Muslims entered the home of a man they did not like in Doda and shot him to death. That same night, Islamic Militants killed a 65-year-old man in Rajouri.
- March 26, 2002: In Pakistan, two Islamic terrorists entered the house of Shia leader Sadiq Baloch and opened fire, wounding him. The assailants who had arrived on a motorcycle fled.
- March 27, 2002: In Georgia, an explosive device destroyed a railway station in the breakaway region of Abkhazia which had been haunted by Islamic terrorism. This happened concurrently with a Sukhum train blast on the same day. Three people were killed and 28 were wounded in the first blast and one was killed and 15 were wounded in the second assault.
- March 27, 2002: A suicide bombing in a restaurant in Netanya, Israel, killed 28 Israelis and wounded 140 more. One of the dead was a U.S. citizen.
The Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) claimed responsibility. Their Islamic suicide bomber blew himself up Netanya's Park Hotel, where 250 people had gathered in the banquet hall for the Passover Seder. It is hard to imagine a religion this morally corrupting.
- March 28, 2002: Five Israelis were killed and another Jew was injured when a Palestinian entered the Elon More community, east of Nablus. Having no respect for life, he fired on its residents. The Izz-al-Din al-Qassem Brigades of HAMAS claimed credit.
- March 28, 2002: In Slovenia, two explosives were detonated in Ljubljana, one near a private house and the other in a town square.
- March 28, 2002: In Kashmir, Islamic terrorists shot and killed two civilians in the Rajaori District. Then Muslim gunmen shot a former counter-terrorist and collaborator in Pampore.
- March 28, 2002: In Chechnya, Russian specialists defused a booby trap device placed near the bus terminal in Gudermes. The explosive charge was constructed from three PGD-5 fragmentation grenades and a 400 grams of TNT.
- March 28, 2002: Shots were fired by Palestinian Muslims into the settlement of Pesagot in the Ramallah area. They assaulted the settlement of Kfar Darom in the Gaza Strip. Shots were fired at a Border Police camp west of Tulkarm. An Israeli bus was attacked between the Hizma roadblock and the Adam Square, also in the Ramallah area. Imagine living around these savages. Imagine being told to give you country to them.
- March 28, 2002: Matthew Bourgeois, 35, became the 42nd American soldier to die in hostilities related to the invasion of Afghanistan. He stepped on a land mine during a training mission near Kandahar. While Muslims played a role in killing seven Americans, the reckless and improperly-supported Anaconda mission was a significant contributor to the loss of six American lives. From a coalition perspective the totals for the first six months of Operation Enduring Freedom were 39 fatalities by way of accident and 8 by way of Muslim militants. .
- March 29, 2002: In Pakistan, the Deputy Director of Balochistan's Public Relations Department was gunned down by Islamic assailants near Dhadar.
- March 29, 2002: Continuing to aid and abet terrorism, and demonstrate that they don't have a brain among them, U.N. Security Council members passed Resolution 1402 calling upon Israel to withdraw from all Palestinian cities while in the same breath expressing "grave concern over the practice of Palestinian suicide bombings against Israelis." And why do the brain surgeons at the U.N. suppose the IDF was in the Palestinian cities? Why would anyone want to patrol these festering swamps of death unless it was to thwart their ability to kill?
- March 29, 2002: Two Jews were murdered and 28 more Israelis had their bodies mutilated when a female Fatah suicide bomber blew herself up in a Jerusalem supermarket. According to Muhammad, she, like most Muslim women, is now in hell. What a waste of a live. Yasser Arafat's, and thus the PLO's, Fatah's and PA's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades were responsible.
- March 29, 2002: Two Jews were stabbed and killed by a Palestinian in the synagogue of Netzarim. Police shot and killed the attacker who had also defaced a wall of the synagogue. The al-Quds Squads, the militant wing of the Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), claimed credit. To say that these savages were mentally disturbed would be too kind.
- March 29, 2002: Islamic Militants shot and fatally wounded two men after dragging them out of a car in Srinagar, Kashmir. One of the men was a former militant. Lashkar-e-Taiba (LT) claimed credit the attack, stating that the former militant was involved in "anti-movement" activities and was therefore murdered in accordance with Qur'anic teaching.
- March 29, 2002: In Kashmir, a group of armed Muslim militants who had been chased out of their Afghanistan terrorist training bases entered the house of a National Conference activist in the Rajpora village. Not finding their target, these religious barbarians shot his son and his mother, killing the boy and wounding the woman. Not finished exposing the vile nature of their religion, these same Muslim militants raided the home of another National Conference activist and assassinated him too.
- March 29, 2002: In Kashmir, police recovered the body of a civilian in the Baramullah district. He was kidnapped and killed by Muslim militants. The same night, a Village Defense Committee member was killed in a shootout with Islamic terrorists in Jammu.
|28-11-2010, 09:48 PM||#128|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
- March 30, 2002: Two Palestinian gunmen opened fire on an Israeli police patrol inside the West Bank near the town of Baka al-Gharbiya. They killed one policeman. Fatah claimed credit.
- March 30, 2002: One Israeli was killed and 30 Jews were injured in an Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade suicide bombing in Tel Aviv.
- March 30, 2002: A bomb explosion at a Hindu temple in Jammu, Kashmir, killed 10 worshipers. The Islamic Front claimed responsibility.
- March 30, 2002: In their second blast of the day, thirty-two Israelis were killed when an Islamic suicide bomber blew himself up in the My Coffee Shop in Tel Aviv's entertainment district. The Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades indoctrinated and equipped the murderer and then took credit for him.
- March 30, 2002: In Kashmir, armed members of the Islamic fundamentalist Lashkar-e-Taiba (LT) attacked the Raghunath Temple in Jammu. Initially, they opened fire on the policemen at the gate, killing two officers and then they lobbed hand grenades at the Hindu worshippers inside the temple. A total of ten people were killed. Another twenty-one people were injured, mostly civilians. A call was placed to newsmen claiming the attack on behalf of an unspecified "Islamic Organization to avenge Indian treatment of Muslims" which is superior to the way the Indian government treats Hindus and vastly superior to the way the Pakistani government treats Muslims.
- March 30, 2002: In Kashmir, the body of Mohammad Ramizan Wani was recovered by police from the Pulwama district. He had been kidnapped and killed by Islamic terrorists the night before.
The same night, a civilian was injured when a bomb went off at Nai-Sarak in Srinagar. Later, a boy was killed and two other Children were injured when an explosive device went off near Banihal.
- March 30, 2002: Also in Kashmir, eight bombs were placed in Khara, Panja, and Khark villages - most near high tension electrical towers. They were detonated almost simultaneously. One soldier and one civilian were injured in the blasts. Later, Islamic gunmen set fire to the house of a civilian at Arin-Dardpora in Baramullah.
- March 30, 2002: In Chechnya, a train was damaged when an improvised explosive device exploded on the line between Khankala and Gudermes.
- March 30, 2002: In Pakistan, the caretaker of a Shi'ite institution and his son were shot and killed by two motorcyclists near Bahawalpur.
- March 31, 2002: A suicide bombing near an ambulance station in Efrat, Israel wounded four people, including an American. Bill Clinton's buddy and oft times overnight White House guest in the Lincoln Bedroom, claimed responsibility.
- March 31, 2002: Maintaining their lead in murders per capita, Palestinian Muslims killed fifteen Israelis and wounded at least 46 more when a suicide bomber blew himself up in Haifa's Matza restaurant. The establishment is owned by Jews but run by Israeli Arabs. HAMAS claimed credit for the massive murder and mutilation of innocent people.
Muhammad couldn't give Muslims a reason to live so he gave them a reason to die.
- March 31, 2002: There was a shooting incident near Efrat and another near Tarkumiyah west of Hebron.
- March 31, 2002: In Kashmir, a woman was injured in an explosion at Kharak Panja. The same day, Islamic gunmen kidnapped, shot, and killed Irshad Hussain in the village of Azmatabad-Kalas because they didn't like him.
- March 31, 2002: In Chechnya, a booby trap made from a grenade exploded in a market near Grozny.
- March 31, 2002: Four people were injured when an Islamic suicide bomber blew himself up in Efrat's commercial center.
- March 31, 2002: Shots were fired at a Border Police position near Israeli homes in Hebron. There was a shooting incident in Rafah and Giv'at Hadagan that afternoon.
- April 1, 2002: An explosive device was activated next to an Israeli car south of Hebron. Another bomb was detonated beneath an Israeli vehicle near Pney Hever. A Katyusha rocket was fired from southern Lebanon at Qiryat Shemona. Shots were fired at a bus south of Hebron. Shots were fired at an Israeli vehicle near Jalamah. And shots were fired at an Israeli vehicle near a roadblock in the West Bank. Palestinians were expressing their religion.
- April 1, 2002: Eight Israelis were wounded in a shooting attack on Bet El in the Ramallah area. In another attack, an Israeli died after being shot by a Palestinian near Har Homa. Later that day, an Israeli was wounded when Palestinians fired on his car south of the Hebron Hills.
- April 1, 2002: The bodies of two suspected Israeli collaborators were found in Qalqilyah with shots to their head and chest. The men had been charged with helping fight terrorism. They were being held by Palestinian authorities but were taken and killed after their guards left their posts.
- April 1, 2002: Two masked Muslim gunmen shot and killed a suspected collaborator in a car parked just off Manger Square in Bethlehem. This is one of many reasons why there are no peaceful or moderate Muslims.
- April 1, 2002: A car bomb in Jerusalem killed the Islamic driver of the car and an Israeli policeman. The blast injured two more Israelis. The bomb was detonated when the policeman stopped the car. It is unclear whether the car itself was rigged or whether the Muslim was himself the bomb. The jihadist was a member of the al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigades.
- April 1, 2002: In a separate, but related incident, another Israeli policeman stopped another Palestinian car on its way into the center of Jerusalem. It also exploded, killing the Palestinian and wounding the officer. This time, Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades claimed responsibility.
- April 1, 2002: A Palestinian gunmen shot eight suspected Palestinian collaborators to death in Tulkarm. The suspected collaborators had been charged but not convicted of helping Israeli security forces track Palestinian terrorists. The gunmen were members of Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades.
- April 1, 2002: In Kashmir, a National Conference leader, Ghulam Mohiuddin Dar, was shot by Muslim militants at point-blank range. The attack took place in his home in the village of Kachumugam before his family.
- April 1, 2002: In Kashmir, a civilian was killed by Muslim militants in the border district of Rajouri. The same day Islamic jihadists attacked the home of a public school teacher in Bowan-Watsar, killing him and wounding his son.
- April 1, 2002: In Pakistan, one person was killed and another twelve were injured when a bomb exploded on a bus in Spin Qaira.
- April 1, 2002: In Pakistan, two people were killed and another thirty-five were injured in a grenade attack on a mosque in Chaman near the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. Sunni Pakistanis don't like Shia Pakistanis.
- April 1, 2002: In Israel, shots were fired into a Jewish home in Moshav Ram-On in the middle of the night. One person was injured. Security forces chased the shooter into Palestinian-controlled territory and shot and killed him.
- April 2, 2002: In Kashmir, Muslim militants beat a civilian to death in Jablipora Bijbehara. Another civilian was shot by Islamic gunmen in Anantnag. A third civilian was shot by jihadists in Baramullah.
- April 2, 2002: In Kashmir, three boys were injured when a grenade went off near Kulgam in Islamabad. The boys were playing near a house where two militants had lived.
- April 3, 2002: In Kashmir, the body of a suspected collaborator was found the day after he was abducted from his home in Shatgam Rajwar. Later that day, Muslim militants shot and killed a former jihadist in Pulwama. Then another group of jihadists shot alleged informer to death in Balhama Arin.
- April 4, 2002: Also in Kashmir, Muslim Militants killed a man in Rajwar by slitting his throat. The same day, police found the beheaded body of another man who had been kidnapped by Islamic gunmen two days before. His corpse was found near Zachaldara in Kupwara.
- April 5, 2002: In Greece, a home-made bomb exploded outside the Ergobank branch in Athens. An hour after the attack, an anonymous caller phoned the newspapers claiming that the bomb attack was an act of support to the Palestinians.
- April 5, 2002: In Kashmir, Muslim men shot and killed a member of Kashmir's National Conference party in Srinagar.
- April 6, 2002: In Pakistan, a powerful bomb exploded in the Bazaar of the Kohlu township. The same day, two land mines were planted on the main road linking the area to Baluchistan.
- April 6, 2002: In Kashmir, Islamic gunmen shot and killed a tenth-grade student in Srigufwara.
- April 7, 2002: In Kashmir Muslim militants trained by al-Qaeda in Afghanistan shot and killed seven people and injured another three Hindus in the Udhampur village. It was a joint operation of Jaish-e-Muhammad and Lashkar-e-Taiba.
Jaish-e-Muhammad is sponsored by the government of Pakistan to terrorize Kashmir. They were established in 2000 by a former General Secretary of the Harkat-ul-Ansar and the Maulana Masood Azhar to take advantage of the ISI supported Taliban/al-Qaeda terrorist training facilities in Afghanistan. The Army of Muhammad is a salafi fundamentalist Islamic organization, second in popularity to their sister group, Hezb-ul-Mujahideen - the militant arm of Kashmir's largest political party - the Jamaat-i-Islami.
Pakistan is Ground Zero for terrorist clubs. As the present-day home of al-Qaeda and the Taliban, the Islamic government sponsors more terrorist attacks than any nation on earth - more than Saudi Arabia and Iran combined. Every time you see terrorism occurring in Afghanistan, Kashmir, and India, you can be almost certain Pakistan's ISI is behind it.
The Army of Muhammad's roots go back a decade or so. While a member of Harakat-ul-Ansar, Maulana Masood Azhar was captured during a 1994 raid in Jammu and Kashmir. He was incarcerated for several years, but his release was secured in exchange for 155 hostages on an Indian Airlines plane hijacked in December 1999. During his imprisonment, his bad-boys club had been added to the U.S. list of Terrorist Organizations, leading Masood Azhar to rename his religious gang the Harakat-ul-Mujahideen. But since competitive jihadists took control of his newly-named terrorist organization while he was in prison, when Masood Azhar was freed, he simply formed a new outfit, the Army of Muhammad, and left the HA, now HM, to other brainwashed and bloody morons.
It is troubling to report that Masood Azhar received assistance in setting up the JM from Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence Agency, the Taliban regime in Afghanistan, Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda, and several Sunni clerical organizations based in Pakistan. His new terrorist club was endorsed by the heads of three prominent religious schools: Mufti Nizamuddin Shamzai of the Majlis-e-Tawan-e-Islami, Maulana Mufti Rashid Ahmed of the Dar-ul Ifta-e-wal-Irshad, and Maulana Sher Ali of the Sheikh-ul-Hadith Dar-ul Haqqania. As salafists, they were fundamentalists, and thus the opposite of radicals or insurgents. And as fundamentalist Muslims, the Army of Muhammad also received an endorsement and support from the Pakistani political party known as Jamiat-i Ulema-i Islam.
Soon after his release from jail, Azhar traveled to Afghanistan where he met with other mujahideen like bin Laden. He organized recruitment rallies across Pakistan that called for jihadists to fight in Kashmir now that the Soviets were no longer a foe. Masood Azhar's recruitment rallies were promoted extensively on Pakistan's state-owned television station. But then displaying amazing duplicity, in December 2002, the Army of Muhammad leader was placed under house arrest in Pakistan after the country's dictatorial general, President Pervez Musharraf, banned Jaish-e-Muhammad and froze its assets.
All that served to accomplish was to broaden the Army of Muhammad's mission. Now in addition to overthrowing Indian rule in Kashmir and integrate the province into Pakistan, they want to overthrow the military government in Pakistan and replace it with an Islamic theocracy. They continue to use their offices in Pakistan as jihad schools. Delivering speeches at various cities and towns in Pakistan after his release, Masood Azhar declared that his militants would eliminate Indian Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee, whom he termed "Abu Jahl" in reference to a Meccan mentioned in the Qur'an that Muhammad didn't like.
Jaish-e-Muhammad is funded primarily through Islamic charities. One of its founders, Sheikh Omar Saeed was charged with the beheading of American reporter Daniel Pearl.
- April 7, 2002: In Croatia, a local politician found a bag containing a hand grenade and a threatening note outside his office. While it is not possible to officially designate who is doing what to whom in the Balkan's, Islam is most always on one side or the other of trouble.
- April 7, 2002: In Kashmir, police recovered the head of a teacher in Pulwama. His throat had been slit by Pakistani terrorists.
- April 8, 2002: In Afghanistan, a remote-controlled bomb exploded near a convoy carrying Afghan Defense Minister General Muhammad Qasim Fahim. The blast killed four and wounded sixteen school children and other locals lining the street to welcome Fahim to Jalalabad.
Following the invasion of Afghanistan by coalition troops, terrorism was on the rise. In the four years prior to Afghanistan becoming a "War on Terror" battlefield, there was one terrorist attack every six months. In the four years after the invasion, acts of terrorism steadily increased from once a month, to once a week, to once a day, and then to multiple attacks per day. It was a harbinger of what would occur in Iraq, only in slow motion and on a much smaller scale.
- April 8, 2002: In Kashmir, Mmuslim militants torched a house belonging to a local village leader in Hanga Sadergund. They same day, other ISI-connected jihadists lobbed a hand grenade at the home of the Minister for Works, Ali Mohammad Sagar, in Srinagar. Then Pakistani gunmen shot and injured a woman inside her home in the Kokernag area of the Islamabad district.
- April 8, 2002: In Kashmir, three people were killed and ten were injured when a bomb exploded in a candy store in the border town of Rajouri. Indian police held Pakistani Hezb-e Islami chief Hafiz Arshad accountable for the deadly blast.
- April 8, 2002: In Kashmir Islamic jihadists terrorized the Ushur Magam village by setting four houses on fire. One of the homes belonged to the father of a suspected collaborator.
- April 9, 2002: Darren George, 22, of Essex, England was accidentally shot in the head while on patrol in Kabul, Afghanistan. He was the victim of friendly fire.
- April 9, 2002: In Russia, there was an assassination attempt (the twelfth) on the mayor of Makhachkala. The attack was described as "terrorist" by the prosecutor. Muslims had fired an RPG into the mayor's motorcade.
- April 9, 2002: In Kashmir Islamic terrorists entered the house of a National Conference activist and shot him to death. They then set fire to his house as well as five other homes. The attack took place in Yamlur.
The same day, another National Conference activist was shot and killed by Pakistani terrorists in downtown Srinagar. The United Jihad Council ordered its jihadists to assassinate a collaborator in the Handwara area. That evening, Muslim militants were to blame for shooting a woman in Anantnag. Later, a group of armed men entered a house in the Nagnidanda village in Gando area and opened fire, killing five members of one family and wounding four more. Imagine trying to live in a place this infected by Islam. .
- April 9, 2002: In Kashmir, five people were killed and another four were injured in an attack on two families in the Nagni-Dandah village. The jihadists were after two informers.
The reason for this enormous spike in Kashmir terror was that the region had been recently flooded with jihadists. Most of the Muslims trained in Taliban Afghanistan were Pakistanis recruited to terrorize Hindus in Kashmir. .
- April 10, 2002: Eight people were killed and another 19 were wounded when a Palestinian Muslim suicide bomber blew himself up on a Haifa-Jerusalem bus near the Yagur Junction. HAMAS's terrorist wing, the Izz al-Din al Qassem Brigades claimed credit for the mass murder and mutilation.
- April 10, 2002: A helicopter carrying Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah was shot at in upper Jammu using American stinger missiles.
The same day, Islamic gunmen barged into a home in Tazipora and murdered two brothers who had sought peace in the region.
- April 10, 2002: In the Philippines, a grenade attack on a private residence killed three people as two families gathered for dinner. Members of a paramilitary group fighting Muslim separatists were among the victims.
- April 10, 2002: In Bangladesh, a bomb was discovered on the campus of the Islamic University. There appear to be three scholastic requirements in Islam: Qur'anic studies, the theory of hate, and terrorism.
- April 10, 2002: In the Philippines, a bomb made from a mortar round exploded outside a restaurant hosting a wedding reception, wounding seven. A government militiaman was among the wounded.
- April 10, 2002: Muslim militants attacked a residence in Gando, Kashmir, killing five family members and wounding four.
- April 11, 2002: Four Palestinians were killed and several passers-by were injured when a car full of Muslims exploded in the center of Hebron. The militant wing of HAMAS, the Izz al-Din al-Qassem Brigades, claimed credit for the attempted attack, stating the bombers were on their way to carry out a martyrdom operation.
- April 11, 2002: An Islamic suicide bomber, Nizar Nawar, detonated a truck loaded with propane gas outside of the historic El Ghriba synagogue in Djerba, Tunisia. The 16 dead included 11 Germans, one French citizen, and three Tunisians. Twenty-six German tourists were injured. The Islamic Army for the Liberation of the Holy Sites claimed responsibility by sending email notification to several London-based Muslim papers, including Al-Quds, Al-Arabi, and Al-Hayat.
Terror has a common denominator.
In March 2003, five Muslims were arrested in Spain on charges of providing funds for this attack. Authorities believed that money collected and transferred by these suspects was used to buy materials and finance hideouts for the perpetrators. Then in April 2003, a German Muslim who had been under investigation in connection with this synagogue bombing was arrested in Saudi Arabia.
- April , 2002: In Israel, two people were killed and another seven were wounded at the Erez crossing when a Palestinian gunman opened fire with an assault rifle and threw grenades into a crowd of people. The two dead were Palestinians; the wounded included four Israelis and three Palestinians. The Palestinian Islamic Jihad claimed credit for killing their own people. Only in Islam would this be considered a good thing.
- April 12, 2002: In Israel, six Jews were killed and 104 were Israelis were wounded when a female suicide bomber blew herself up at a bus stop on the Jaffa road near the entrance to Jerusalem's Mahane Yehuda open-air market. Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade claimed responsibility for having corrupted her sufficiently to turn this Muslim student into a weapon of mass destruction.
- April 13, 2002: In Kashmir, jihadists fired an American missile at the governor's office in Kandahar. The missile missed the target and landed south of the town.
- April 14, 2002: In Kashmir, Muslim gunmen shot and injured a former militant in Pulwama. He died in the hospital soon thereafter.
- April 15, 2002: During this time there was a rash of uncivil behavior perpetrated in Nepal perpetrated by Communists, and in Columbia at the behest of drug lords. Between them, two people were killed in the pursuit of profit.
- April 15, 2002: In Russia, A mob of 20 to 50 Islamic youth terrorized Kiev's central synagogue. Jewish leaders argued the attacks were not spontaneous, but instead planned by local Islamic imams.
- April 15, 2002: Four Americans, Dan Romero, Jamie Maugans, Jistin Galewski, and Brian Craig, were killed in Kandahar, Afghanistan when the rockets they were trying to destroy accidentally detonated. Remember, the weapons being used by the Muslim militants in Afghanistan were American. The nation had manufactured its enemy.
- April 15, 2002: Three mortar shells were fired at settlements in Qatif Bloc. The same day, Israel Defense Force soldiers discovered a large explosive charge on the border fence south of the Qarni checkpoint. The bomb was safely dismantled. Then, an Israeli car was fired on along the Azzam bypass road.
- April 15, 2002: In Kashmir, Islamic terrorists killed five people and injured two in Balhama Panzala.
- April 16, 2002: In Bosnia, a bomb was set off under the car of a local politician. The same day, terrorists planted an explosive device under the car of the brother of the Finance Minister. The victim, Mico Vraca, was the director of a bank in Banja Luka.
- April 17, 2002: In Kashmir Muslim militants assaulted the residence of a National Conference block president in the Bandipora area. Then they shot a former militant to death in Maisuma.
- April 17, 2002: In Serbia, a series of six explosions went off in Lucane. The following day in Montenegro, a bomb was detonated in a commercial district of Berane.
- April 18, 2002: Four Canadians were killed in Afghanistan when an American fighter mistakenly dropped a 500-pound bomb on their unit which was on a training mission near Kandahar.
The Afghanistan regime change mission was now seven months old. Fifty-six coalition soldiers were dead even though the villains had gotten away. Muslim militants had killed one solder outright in an ambush. Seven unsupported troops had been killed by mujahideen wielding American weapons. Forty-eight lives had been sacrificed in mishaps and friendly fire. This is very similar to what would happen in Iraq, albeit on a much larger scale. Mishaps would claim more lives than Muslims.
- April 18, 2002: In Afghanistan, at least three people were killed and two were injured when an bomb struck the main bazaar in Khost near the city's hospital.
- April 18, 2002: In Kashmir, a journalist was wounded when a man threw a grenade into a newspaper office in Jammu. The same day, Islami gunmen wounded a former Muslim militant in Buchwara. He died of his injuries.
- April 18, 2002: In Bosnia, an unexploded hand grenade was removed from a primary school.
- April 19, 2002: A large bomb weighing 230 pounds was discovered on the road leading to Netzarim. Israel Defense Forces safely detonated the IED.
- April 19, 2002: A Palestinian drew a knife and tried to stab a policemen in the village of Anin. The officer opened fire and killed him.
- April 19, 2002: An Israeli was stabbed to death in the Sinai by an Egyptian Muslim.
- April 19, 2002: In Kashmir, police recovered a body from Mugi Nullah. A second mutilated body was recovered from the Balore village. A young man was shot and killed by Muslim militants in downtown Srinagar. This victim had been a surrendered militant. As the day progressed, jihadists torched the house of the village leader in Doolipora because he was reported to be a National Conference activist.
- April 19, 2002: In Serbia, unidentified assailants threw a hand grenade into a restaurant in Presevo. The incident occurred in the wake of a decision by the region's Albanian population to participate in a Serbian census, seen as a victory for moderates. As in many Balkans attacks, the assault was designed to terrorize the populous, but it is difficult to determine if it was committed by Serbian or Albanian terrorists.
- April 19, 2002: In Thailand, a remote-controlled bomb exploded in a school that was hosting a fair. Islamic terrorists in Thailand were targeting schools and police.
- April 20, 2002: In Israel, authorities spotted a suspicious-looking Palestinian man at the eastern exit of Qalqilyah and called for him to stop. As the soldiers prepared to shoot the fleeing suspect, the Muslim exploded.
- April 20, 2002: In Kashmir a National Conference leader survived an assault by Muslim militant on his house in Kupwara. The attackers fired shots and lobbed grenades. The same day, police recovered an unidentified mutilated body in Gumri.
- April 20, 2002: In Kashmir jihadists barged into the house of an informer in Azmatabad and shot him and his grandmother to death. Other gunmen shot and killed a man from Karawa Manlio. Then Muslims assassinated an alleged informer in his village in Hiwuddar. Finally, a bank employee was injured when terrorists opened fire on him in the Chatroo village.
- April 20, 2002: In Russia, a grenade went off at the central market in Nikopol.
- April 20, 2002: In the Philippines, a bomb planted on a motorized tricycle exploded near a department store, killing 15 people. News reports said that the Abu Sayyaf Group was responsible. A total of 71 civilians were wounded in the attack.
- April 21, 2002: In Kashmir, Muslim militants killed a civilian in the Gambir Mughlan village. Pakistani gunmen assassinated an informer from Lashial, Kupwara. Then jihadists torched two houses in Sheendara Top and Marhot.
- April 22, 2002: In Kashmir Islamic jihadists ambushed a collaborator and assassinated him in Yarisatru.
- April 22, 2002: A mob of masked Palestinians shot and wounded three suspected collaborators in Ramallah. The men were shot in the legs after the car they were traveling in was ambushed. The assailants were members of al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades.
- April 22, 2002: Muslim militants trained and funded by Pakistan, abducted and hanged a mother of five children in Srinagar, Kashmir.
- April , 2002: In Kazakhstan, a bomb was found along a road used by the president.
- April 22, 2002: In India, Muslims on motorcycles threw bombs at the home of a Communist Party activist in Tripura.
- April 22, 2002: In the Philippines, a bomb exploded in a motor boat in General Santos on the day President Arroyo arrived. She was visiting victims of a bomb blast that took place the previous day.
- April 23, 2002: In Afghanistan, two Muslim men were arrested trying to plant bombs near the Intercontinental Hotel in Kabul where an international conference on Sufism was being held. Sufi Islam is practiced by less than one percent of Muslims and represents a major corruption of the religion. Sufis are peaceful mystics.
- April 23, 2002: In Israel, three suspected Palestinian collaborators were shot and killed by al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades members in the same spot where an Israeli had assassinated a Force 17 terrorist leader several hours before.
- April 23, 2002: In Kashmir, a teenager was killed after Muslim militants abducted him from his house near Shopian. His throat was slit.
Later that day, a woman was found dead in the Hadera village on the outskirts of Srinagar. Police recovered the body of an alleged informer from the Pulwama district. He had been kidnapped two days earlier from Maldar-Shopian. Then Muslim militants gunned down Alum Bi, an old woman at her residence in the Poonch district.
- April0 24, 2002: In Afghanistan, two masked Muslim men riding a motorbike opened fire on a former senior commander of the Taliban, Hafiz Abdul Majid. Majid was killed in the attack which took place in the Shin Talab village near the border across from Quetta, Pakistan.
- April 24, 2002: In Kosovo, assailants destroyed the transmitter of Men Television. OSCE media officer called it "an act against the independent and free media and against free expression and flow of ideas." I know people who oppose such things.
- April 24, 2002: In Islamic Indonesia, the fundamentalist Muslim Free Aceh Movement was suspected of kidnapping two contractors for Exxon/Mobil and their driver.
- April 24, 2002: Palestinians shot at two Israeli vehicles near Hebron. A Palestinian woman tried to stab an Israeli policeman in East Jerusalem but was overpowered and arrested.
- April 25, 2002: In Kashmir, jihadists set houses on fire in Upper Lowdara after forcing the inhabitants out.
- April 25, 2002: In Afghanistan, a warlord in the Qandahar province was killed in southern Afghanistan. The victim, Qari Obaydollah, was a backer of the former king.
- April 25, 2002: Palestinians fired at a civilian convoy at the entrance of Netzarim. Shots were fired at Israeli cars near Pesagot in the Ramallah district of the West Bank.
- April 25, 2002: In Kashmir, a Muslim suicide bomber was killed wounding 42 people in a bus in Grath Mode.
- April 26, 2002: Thirteen people were killed and another twenty-five were injured when a bomb exploded in the women's section of a Shi'ite mosque in Bhakkar city in central Pakistan.
- April 26, 2002: In Indonesia, a bomb on the outskirts of Ambon injured two people. Militant Muslims were celebrating the 52nd anniversary of the RMS movement.
The same day, a bomb exploded near a church in Ambon as Christians raised a South Maluku Republic separatist flag. Muslims protesting the flag-raising later burned the church.
- April 26, 2002: In the Southern Sudan, the Lords Resistance Army, an Islam funded and armed terrorist group, attacked a funeral party of 60 people. The leader of the LRA, Joseph Kony, and his followers forced the mourners at gun point to chop-up and cook the funerary body, and then eat it. After this gruesome episode, the rebel group shot and killed all 60 mourners. This macabre incident was made possible because the LRA had traded kidnapped little girls as sex slaves to the Islamic regime ruling the Sudan for weapons.
- April 27, 2002: Four Israelis were killed and another seven were wounded when Palestinians opened fire on residents of Adora west of Hebron. The Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP) and HAMAS claimed credit which means that one group was lying and the both groups were vile.
- April 27, 2002: A grenade wrapped in a rag with its pin removed was found in a public market in General Santos City in the Philippines.
- April 27, 2002: In Pakistan, two Muslim gunmen killed a National Assembly member and a Senator by ambushing them as they drove from the Karachi offices of the Muttahida Qami Movement. The attack took place one day before President General Musharraf arrived in Karachi. the MQM is known to back the dictatorial Islamic general.
- April 27, 2002: In Indonesia, a dozen masked men armed with M-16s, grenades, and knives attacked two Christian villages just outside Ambon, murdering 14 and wounding 10. Laskar Jihad was believed to have been behind the assault. Laskar Jihad's leader, Jaafar Umar Thalib, arrived in Ambon just before the anniversary of the Christian separatist South Maluku Republic.
- April 27, 2002: In Kashmir, Muslim gunmen entered a house in Ratnipora, Shopian, and opened fire, injuring one woman.
- April 27, 2002: In Russia, a bomb planted in a marketplace killed seven and injured 36 in Vladikavkaz. Muslims for Ingushetia or Chechnya were suspected.
- April 28, 2002: Two fuel bombs were thrown into the parking lot of Hadassah Mount Scopus in Jerusalem. The same day, an Israeli was wounded by shots fired at his car west of Ramallah. Shots were fired at a bus belonging to the Etzyon Bloc regional council near Moshav Adderet.
- April 29, 2002: In Afghanistan, a bomb was discovered under the steps of the Jalalabad courthouse.
- April 29, 2002: In Kashmir, gunmen entered the home of a National Conference leader in Qaimoh and opened fire, injuring the activist's wife and another woman.
- April 30, 2002: In the Philippines, a bomb attached to a docking ramp exploded, not far from the headquarters of the autonomous region in Muslim Mindanao.
- April 30, 2002: In Kashmir, police recovered the bodies of two Village Defense Committee members from the Dukhari village. They had been abducted three days earlier. Both men had been tortured and beheaded.
Also on this day, jihadists killed a man in the Rafiabad area. Then Muslims assassinated a man in Baramulla.
- April 30, 2002: In Pakistan, three missiles were fired into the Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
- April 30, 2002: Israeli police discovered and removed a bomb placed by settlers at Al-Muqassed hospital in East Jerusalem. Al-Muqassed hospital is the largest serving Palestinians in the area.
|29-11-2010, 12:01 AM||#130|
Join Date: Jul 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
To be honest
I haven't read all of your posts yet,
in fact I did not read a single one completely,
but you seem to be a man with a purpose,
which makes me think you are a special kind of hero.
Rare species these days ...
|29-11-2010, 09:28 PM||#131|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Killed by Whom ?
Iranian nuclear scientist killed in motorbike attack
"An Iranian nuclear scientist has been killed and another wounded in two separate but similar attacks in the capital, Tehran.
The scientists were targeted by men on motorbikes who attached bombs to the windows of their cars as they drove to work, officials said.
The scientist killed has been named as Majid Shahriari.
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has accused "Western governments" and Israel of being behind the killing.
Another scientist was killed in a bomb blast at the beginning of the year..."
|30-11-2010, 06:48 AM||#132|
Join Date: Aug 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Murdered or assasinated would be more apt than "killed". Oh right its a zionist publication, what did it say the name of the journalist was again?
Discover Prince William's occulted numbers
To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven. - Zhuangzi
|30-11-2010, 01:38 PM||#134|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
It took up a lot of time. The question i pose in the title is a genuine question, not sarcasm or a desire for any persecution or prosecution of any follower of any religious faith.
I have a particular wish for all people of all backgrounds to recognise that the oppressed becomes the oppressor and vice-versa 'always' in world history.
The oppressor is dehumanised by the act of oppression while the existential reality of oppression and the internalisation of the image of the oppressor dehumanize the oppressed.
I received your friendship request. I prefer to chat openly on the forum rather than through private messages and have rejected the request for this reason only. I hope that you understand and take no offence.
|30-11-2010, 02:50 PM||#135|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
daqua, you should look in GE banking, its bigger then ppl think.
ge money bank.
further, heres palins reasoning on er, israel
this is preciselly why the rightwingers in usa are kooks/nutjobs/idiots.
nice threads, theresa couple errors, tough, ifu wanna be bothered ill pm you them.
|01-12-2010, 01:10 PM||#136|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
I don't doubt that there will be errors on this thread, i appreciate your input and realise that you are here for same reason as myself.
Feel free to post any errors 'here' on the thread, no need for pm. I only ask that you post the source/links to the truth of any errors 'here' too so as they can be checked by myself and other persons interested in getting to the truth.
|01-12-2010, 01:45 PM||#137|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
important2speak out vs zionists&jewish shenanigans, as long its factual, nobody can call antisemite etc, hence why id change couple things, its no personal attack by any means, but you knew that
ill go trough all this week&list sources as good as possible.
1minor thing, lenins mother wasnt jewish, he surely favoured jews tough.
as said,ill add stuff this week, great,great thread btw.
|01-12-2010, 02:38 PM||#138|
Join Date: Nov 2010
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
But then, Zionists control wikipedia so can we really believe it?
|01-12-2010, 03:45 PM||#139|
Join Date: Jun 2009
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
stalin was jew frendly and antisemite , depending on time&his paranoia
|01-12-2010, 10:05 PM||#140|
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: mittenville sector Z5-1
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
So let's see. Roman empire busts up Judea when they rebel, they get sold into slavery and are scattered about Europe. Since Jews didn't have a religious prohibition against usury to those outside of their religion, wealthy 'Christians' used them as a proxy to loan money at interest. Then, Jews are useful as scapegoats when some people get resentful.
Last edited by lizzyking; 01-12-2010 at 10:06 PM.