Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

Old 31-01-2007, 01:06 AM   #1
carvey

Default Question about the Brandon Corey story

Serious replies only please.

On this site : http://www.stargods.org/ReptilianPage.htm it states:

The Brandon Corey Story On DVD
click here

This documentary film may have captured the first ever Shape Shift caught on camera. In this documentary you will see actual footage of a U.S. Secret Service Agent beating anti-Dick Cheney filmmaker Jude Kemper. During the beating, Kemper’s hidden camera accidentally captured the agent’s eye shift from a human pupil into…a Reptilian pupil?

-----

I don't know much about this 'documentary'.

This footage of the secret agent with Jude Kemper is not genuine, correct?

Is Jude Kemper real? Did he really dissapear? I am very mislead by this film and think they should be more clear if they really want to give an honest statement on shapeshifting reptilian leaders.

Thanks
carvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 04:48 AM   #2
nyte

Its a fake,the whole movie,was debunked and now they admit its fake.
nyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 06:15 PM   #3
elof

I think it's about getting the idea of shapeshifters out there.
It is "a fictious story that could be true", or however they put it.
elof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 07:52 PM   #4
amar7

use alittle common sense and you should understand it.. lol
so many ppl take everything about conspiracy literally without logical thinking...
anyway my advice: dont be a fool
amar7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2007, 10:57 PM   #5
teslafire

Icke needs a manager, that shit destroyed any credibility he had left in the hardcore research community. I mean, the whole thing was shameful from start to end, especially to those of us who actually have seen the reptilian shapeshift.

Honestly, I think the whole operation is intended to discredit David and the reptilian thesis especially (though we should all be careful to note that the reptilian thesis IS NOT ICKE'S, don't let the disinformers attach concepts to the personalities, as its being researched and spoke about by John Rhodes, Graham Hancock, Tsarion...)
9/11: Created to be Exposed
teslafire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:14 AM   #6
sweet cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslafire View Post
Icke needs a manager, that shit destroyed any credibility he had left in the hardcore research community. I mean, the whole thing was shameful from start to end, especially to those of us who actually have seen the reptilian shapeshift.

Honestly, I think the whole operation is intended to discredit David and the reptilian thesis especially (though we should all be careful to note that the reptilian thesis IS NOT ICKE'S, don't let the disinformers attach concepts to the personalities, as its being researched and spoke about by John Rhodes, Graham Hancock, Tsarion...)
Yes!
sweet cheeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 02:15 AM   #7
carvey

Thanks for the replies.

What exactly is 'common sense' when we are talking about shapeshifting reptillians I mean come on give me a break, I'm new to the idea and I am really starting to research it hardcore so give me some time and you will be asking me questions
carvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 12:03 AM   #8
miasma

He doesnt shape-shift, all you see is his eyes, that film is lame.
Old 02-02-2007, 12:55 PM   #9
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyte View Post
lol, I think you are the one that needs debunking!

It was never meant to be real from the word go, which is why at the top of the advert it said, "The New Hollywood Movie". Hollywood is a place where you make movies and is famous for it, its not where you go to make a documentary, unless its a documentary about Hollywood, also a Movie is a movie, not a Documentary.

then we had loads of idiots making out Icke has being made a fool of in the movie and was being targeted with out knowing it.... when these idiots found out it was meant to be that way in the movie, So on his website he left a left a message for the kinder garden crew, explain that the movie part actually did mean that it was a movie and not a real life documentary.

it was a movies based on real events... I'm not sure if it was based on a real person called Jude Kemper, but it is based on real events.
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 08:20 AM   #10
teslafire

No Third Wave you're just wrong. It was initially billed as 'the first shapeshift caught on video', only days later to cover their tracks once it became plainly obvious that no one was buying one iota of it.
Old 03-02-2007, 08:40 AM   #11
teslafire

http://www.davidickeforum.com/forum/...=asc&&start=60

NOTICE THE WORD "DOCUMENTARY"

This is how it was initially marketed, later they plaster "Hollywood movie, mockumentary" all over the product.
Old 05-02-2007, 05:46 AM   #12
misscpb
Inactive

Does anyone remember the cult series V in the 1980's, I got the full uncut collection the other year to watch and it was fascinating, knowing what I know now from David Ickes work. To see the lizard/reptilian forms posing as human beings made me laugh.

In reality though, I would not really want to see the shape shifting at all. I have no problem with seeing spirits, orbs, other beings or whatever, but I don't think I would fancy witnessing a shapeshifting reptile at the moment, I am a bit of a wimp in that area also with horror films.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2007, 11:31 PM   #13
slave
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyte View Post
Strange, the frame when pupils changes is not fake.

The two fingers cut from the hand are not true??

Last edited by slave; 30-06-2007 at 11:34 PM.
slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 12:16 AM   #14
ashyr
Inactive

some people are angry at this. but the basic flaws and problems are this

1. it says DOCUMENTARY. when david wanted it to be STRONGLY portrayed as a movie. yet it was not.

2. almost all or none of the actors, and scenarios are FALSE> but aparently are based on facts.

3. this leaves many questions unanswered and also points fingers at groups or sect's that arn't actually LEGITEMATLY involved in this movie.
ashyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:46 AM   #15
slave
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashyr View Post
some people are angry at this. but the basic flaws and problems are this

1. it says DOCUMENTARY. when david wanted it to be STRONGLY portrayed as a movie. yet it was not.

2. almost all or none of the actors, and scenarios are FALSE> but aparently are based on facts.

3. this leaves many questions unanswered and also points fingers at groups or sect's that arn't actually LEGITEMATLY involved in this movie.
Most important frame is when pupils changes and frame about satanic ritual with a woman. The rest of the movie has no importance for me. I want to focus only this two frames that I mentioned. Are fake or not? And if yes or not where are the evidence?
slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 03:01 PM   #16
lord summerisle

What was the name of the secret society in it? The men with bald heads wearing white shirts carrying brief cases ?
lord summerisle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 03:21 PM   #17
david ickes bike
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
lol, I think you are the one that needs debunking!

It was never meant to be real from the word go, which is why at the top of the advert it said, "The New Hollywood Movie". Hollywood is a place where you make movies and is famous for it, its not where you go to make a documentary, unless its a documentary about Hollywood, also a Movie is a movie, not a Documentary.

then we had loads of idiots making out Icke has being made a fool of in the movie and was being targeted with out knowing it.... when these idiots found out it was meant to be that way in the movie, So on his website he left a left a message for the kinder garden crew, explain that the movie part actually did mean that it was a movie and not a real life documentary.

it was a movies based on real events... I'm not sure if it was based on a real person called Jude Kemper, but it is based on real events.
I know people who bought it thinking it was real. It even took us some time to show why its not real.
david ickes bike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2007, 03:26 PM   #18
david ickes bike
Banned

Icke should have been more careful the guy who made the film is a con man. He used to have a mail order business which promised for thousands of dollars he could make you a pro wrestler. All you got was 50 dollars worth of books.

Its not based on real events it total made up crap. Find Jude dot com was funny do a whois on the site.
Old 15-07-2007, 03:39 PM   #19
david ickes bike
Banned

Notice the lack of pixel noise around the pupil in the third frame, unlike the first frame which has pixel noise all over which is normal. This suggests the distorted shape of the pupil was done digitally with some additional smoothing. Also notice the striations on the right side of the eye on the third frame, which is an artifact of a digital smudging effect.
Old 15-07-2007, 03:43 PM   #20
david ickes bike
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord summerisle View Post
What was the name of the secret society in it? The men with bald heads wearing white shirts carrying brief cases ?

The Arena