Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 24-11-2010, 02:39 PM   #1
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401
Default The Fed is creating 'Hot Money', here's why

BStill-The bubble is being re-inflated in the most suicidal way and the result is that Obama will claim economic victory, just in time for his re-election run in 2012, but the great victory will then be short lived - like one day after the election.

http://www.secretofoz.com/

Fri - 05 Nov
Hot Money

The Fed has bought Treasuries before in the recent past to fill gaps when the primary dealers couldn't sell the US Bonds, but it was very under the table. Now, hidden in the glare of the overwhelming Republican victory comes this stunning announcement of $600 Billion of QE in the first half of 2011.

Of course gold, silver and the HFT computers we call the stock market are surging. This is pure Fed-generated hot money. It always hits the stock market first, but it is massively inflationary! As a result, these 3 markets will now enter a phase of unprecedented run-up. Here's why.

This is HOT money! The banking system can then multiply it by a factor of 12 (reserve requirements have been lowered from 10% to 8%). So this is exactly what was planned 3 years ago when they started hiding M3 because the total money supply during the remainder of Obama's term will expand by $7.2 Trillion! Remember, that's a 50% increase to the U.S. National Debt as well, and that will surge INTEREST payments on the National Debt close to $1 Trillion per annum. That's an especially staggering number to my British friends whose total National Debt is less than £1 Trillion.

This is brilliant for President Obama because the inflation that will follow will lag a bit except in the speculative market - which front runs. Plus he can fudge the inflation numbers for quite a while. No govt numbers are reliable at this point. So the bubble is being re-inflated in the most suicidal way and the result is that Obama will claim economic victory, just in time for his re-election run in 2012, but the great victory will then be short lived - like one day after the election.

The result will be a hyper inflationary collapse in America's buying power. The price of Sony TVs and Mercedes Benz will double. The commodities market will climb steeply. All the while Ron and Rand Paul will hammer the inflationary spiral --and rightly so -- on Glen Beck's show. The Austrians will have landed in a media nirvana. Their gold money solution will reach ascendency.

Finally a German-led coalition within the IMF will offer the solution -- gold backed international money to stop the inflationary spiral. The desperate once-sovereign nations will have no choice but capitulation.
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 24-11-2010 at 02:55 PM.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

computer running v slow again today

more from bill still -

this is the w/s of bill still who created 'The Secrets of Oz' video

http://www.secretofoz.com/

Welcome to the Secret of Oz

Mon - 15 Nov
SoZ on Zero Hedge

SoZ was positively reviewed on Zero Hedge last night:

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/sec...itical-complex

Sun - 14 Nov
2010 Bromsgrove Keynote Address

Friday night, October 29, 2010

Opening remarks given by Bill Still to the Bromsgrove Monetary Reform Conference in England.

The global economy continues to crash. Unemployment continues to spiral upwards. Government budgets are tightening dramatically in the wake of the bursting of the global real estate bubble -– a bubble that was specifically caused by banks being in complete control of the money supply instead of sovereign nations being in control of their national money. That is the basic problem that we are facing, and until this problem is addressed, no amount of national austerity can stop this continuing cascade of negative economic events.

England is trying the last thing there is to try -– drastically cut government spending -– austerity. But as those of us in this room are acutely aware, this is not going to work.

So it is our obligation to be able to say why this is not working and offer a reasonable solution. We call the solution “monetary reform.”

So what is monetary reform?

Monetary reform rests on two great inviolable pillars of truth.

Pillar #1. Government borrowing must be forbidden. The money power -– the power to create the national money -– is the most important power of a sovereign nation, in fact, it is the very definition of sovereignty. Nations do not have to borrow, nations can create.

The problem is that when the nation borrows from a bank -– as Proverbs tells us -–the borrower becomes servant to the lender. That's not sovereignty!

So what is the result? The nation becomes addicted to the loans, and the banks then have power over the political system as well as the monetary system. So, you no longer have a sovereign democracy; you have rule by banks.

Political science has coined a term for this -– plutocracy. This is our primary problem with the economy of every nation today. They have allowed the national debt system to predominate. I say, no more national debt!

Let's use the US example today. Mr. Obama has stimulated the economy with about $2 trillion. But here's the problem -– he has borrowed the money -– borrowed the money mostly from the biggest banks, with interest attached.

What has he done with this money? He has simply turned around and given it -– given it -– back to these very same banks. This system just can't get any worse!

Pillar #2. Banks must stop lending money they do not have. This, as we all know, is called the fractional reserve lending system. It allows banks to lend out not twice as much money at interest as actually have; not three times as much; but now, 10 to 12 times as much.

If you or I did this, we would be charged with fraud and/or counterfeiting. This fractional reserve system allows the banks to consolidate the wealth of the nation, and that, combined with a national debt, allows them to use that leverage to control the politics of the nation to be sure that their power is protected and even enhanced. Again, this is the very definition of plutocracy.

Tally sticks –– 1100 A.D., King Henry I, the first Norman King of England, and the son of William the Conqueror, had this exact same problem. This is why he created the tally stick because the goldsmiths had discovered that they could control the King by withdrawing their loans of gold money. Since their gold money was the most convenient money to use –– trading grain for deer skins worked, but was less convenient –– when they stopped lending it out, there was less in circulation –– the overall supply of money dropped, and this caused a depression.

The people didn't understand why there was a depression, so they blamed the King. So, the goldsmiths got used to being able to bully the King by the mere threat of reducing the money supply. This is exactly what's going on today, just in a little more sophisticated way.

This power of the goldsmiths is bad enough when they only control the quantity of lending in the broad population, but it is further amplified when the sovereign, himself, is a borrower from the goldsmiths –– “the borrower shall be servant to the lender.”

So this is a two-pronged problem. When the bankers have control over the money supply -- the quantity of money -- then the government is no longer sovereign –– is no longer the supreme power of the land, and most importantly can no longer operate in the public interest. Government determined by the citizenry and directed by their elected representatives is literally all that stands between us and serfdom –– rule by banks.

In today's world, the democratic aspects of government have been significantly eroded, entirely and completely because government has lost these two great pillars of truth –– government is borrowing from bankers –– and government has lost control over the quantity of their national money.

This is why we know that no amount of austerity or further government borrowing can possibly fix this problem.

This week in England, I've met with some wonderful younger folks who've latched onto these essential truths, both formally and the monetary reform community, and last night I met up-and-coming students at the London school of economics. These young, inquiring minds, realize that the old ways aren't working –– that something is very wrong. They can't get jobs the way their parents could just a generation earlier. They are now propelled –– through both self-interest as well as the normal idealism of young adults –– to start looking outside the box of their traditional training for something that will work. They see the future –– even better than we do –– and they're going to fix this.

This is wonderfully encouraging. Now, more than ever before, I'm convinced that our reforms are inevitable –– and in the relatively near future. The truth of the manipulation of our money supply can no longer be hidden. These fresh young faces will supply sufficient youthful energy to finally break humanity free of the enslaving shackles of the debt money system.

Sat - 13 Nov
Quantatative Easing Explained in Cartoon

This is a great little cartoon explaining quantatative easing.

http://www.youtube.com/v/PTUY16CkS-k

enhttp://www.youtube.com/v/PTUY16CkS-k

As you watch it, keep in mind; the problem is NOT the Fed. They are just the fall guys -- the curtain in front of the wizard. The Fed is just facilitating and running cover for the big banks, JP Morgan, Goldman-Sachs, etc. Then the big banks use their titanic wealth to buy influence in Congress to keep this system of ripping off the American people in place. The question is: who is in control?

PROBLEM: It's not what backs the money, it's Who Controls the Quantity.

SOLUTION: Monetary Reform creates a stable, sustainable monetary system - one that we have used time and time again in history -- ALWAYS with positive effect. The two great pillars of a sound monetary system are:

1. No More National Debt.

Sovereign nations don't have to borrow money, they can create it without such debt. You prevent inflation simply by limiting the quantity of money. If Congress can't borrow, they have to pay for their programs immediately by immediately raising taxes. This will severely limit their enthusiasm for spending.

Proverbs 22:7 - "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender."

2. No More Fractional Reserve Lending.

Banks can only lend money they actually have. Right now the biggest banks control how much money there is in our system. The Fed pretends to control these banks, but it's really the banks controlling the Fed for their pleasure, and ALL money is created as a debt to the American people.

Proverbs 22:7 - "The rich rule over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender."

WHAT MONETARY REFORM IS NOT: This is not Communism! The 5th plank of the Communist Manifesto reads:

"5. Centralisation of credit in the hands of the State, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly."

That's not what I want! I do NOT want credit centralized in the hands of the Fed -- the STATE -- as is virtually happening right now. We want a healthy banking system providing a competitive market for borrowing and lending and services like checking and savings accounts which they provide for a fee.

Why? If Bank X doesn't like my politics and so won't give me a loan, I can trot over to Bank Y and get that loan. Competition -- the essence of the success of the American system.

Right now, all money and power is being centralized in the hands of the top 5 biggest banks and the Fed is being used as the curtain behind which this giant rip-off of the American people is taking place. When it crashes again, the blame will be put on the Fed and an even worse system -- an international system with gold backing -- will be offered as a replacement. See the next article.

Mon - 08 Nov
World Bank Wants Gold Backed Money

The basic purpose for producing "The Secret of Oz" was because I saw this coming -- a world in economic meltdown due to the violation of the two pillars of a sound monetary system:

1. No government borrowing. Sovereign nations must create their own money without debt, not borrow it into existence.

2. Banks can only lend money they actually have. Fractional reserve lending must come to an end.

The false solution would soon follow the collapse of world economies -- gold backed money. Now here you see it, the President of the World Bank, Robert Zoellick.

Reuters 1:44am EST, November 8, 2010

SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Leading economies should consider readopting a modified global gold standard to guide currency movements, said World Bank president Robert Zoellick.

Writing in the Financial Times, Zoellick said a "Bretton Woods II" system of floating currencies is needed to replace the Bretton Woods fixed-exchange rate regime that broke down in the early 1970s.

Zoellick called for a system that "is likely to need to involve the dollar, the euro, the yen, the pound and (yuan) that moves towards internationalisation and then an open capital account."

He added: "The system should also consider employing gold as an international reference point of market expectations about inflation, deflation and future currency values."

Gold hit to a record high at $1,398.35 an ounce in early trade on Monday on concerns of a continued weakening dollar trend after the U.S. Federal Reserve last week acted to resume buying Treasurys.

"The dollar is losing its relevance especially with the emergence of Asia economies, so a more neutral benchmark may be required. Gold, amid all the recent uncertainty, is proving its worth," said ANZ's senior commodity analyst Mark Pervan.

Gold later retreated to around $1,391 an ounce as speculators booked profits, and other analysts said the bullion market was still digesting Zoellick's comments.

"Going forward that would be something that we could look towards, but it's not going to happen within a short period of time," said Ong Yi Ling, analyst at Phillip Futures in Singapore, adding that gold prices barely reacted to the comments.

The dollar rose sharply on Monday as unwinding of dollar short positions that began with solid U.S. jobs data snowballed, pushing down the euro to its lowest level since the Fed embarked on fresh easing last week.
Old 24-11-2010, 02:54 PM   #3
jesuitsdidit

^ the video

http://www.youtube.com/v/PTUY16CkS-k

enhttp://www.youtube.com/v/PTUY16CkS-k

is the 2 rabbits talking about the Goldman Sachs posted last week
Old 24-11-2010, 09:07 PM   #4
bob_jones
Inactive

Location: Mr. Jones celebrating victory over the pigs. Two legs are good four legs are bad.

You know I can't get into the money stories.

I have seen Money as Debt and Zeitgeist but I can't afford gold and even if there is no gold in the bank the value is in the product not the reserve in the bank.

When you find out how fractional reserve banking works you are shocked.

But latter you realise it still takes a lot of skill...when M.I.6 Matt Hammond and the pig that murdered Lady Diana start thinking they could do better and Prince charles reinvents the system with his own fractional reserve potato currency you realise that the mathematical model is sophisticated.

They asked Winston Churchill which he preferd cats or dogs?

He replied "Pigs! Cats look down on you, dogs look up to you, but pigs treat you like equals".

That is the problem...they think they are as good as you...and can just lie and say they are and that will make it true.#

Like a monkey that steals a calculator...bash buttons make numbers...tha is as good as you do with it...me as good as you.

Do you think a load of bent pigs and the Prince of Wales could really manage the financial system?

I mean I am not opposed to democratic debate...some want the fixed unit sliver back dollar back from the time of Abraham Lincon...great idea to protect rain forests from fraction reserve loans...but Ron Paul's obsesion with a debtless economy is purist...just that debt is part of the system and you really can have ever bigger debt.

Monetary reform is a difficult topic.

Democratic control is real...or was...Thatcher rammed up interest rates to stop lending and make people gey on with the money already out there.

These days they say we need more loans and even zero interest rates to keep up growth.

There are many seperate ideas.

The worst solution is bent pigs thinking it is easy and that they could do it as good.

Prince Charles is looking to over throw the Bank of England and Parliament aswell as userp me to the crown.

But he is a simple man like Pol Pot or Chairman Mao...and his pigs have dictrotial personalities intolerant of any contradiction of their lies and they only ever tell lies.
bob_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 04:01 AM   #5
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob_jones View Post
I mean I am not opposed to democratic debate...some want the fixed unit sliver back dollar back from the time of Abraham Lincon...great idea to protect rain forests from fraction reserve loans...but Ron Paul's obsesion with a debtless economy is purist...just that debt is part of the system and you really can have ever bigger debt.
Debt is only required of systems built around the demand for growth, and that is where our current capitalist system has failed. Constant growth without end, and without any thought to the preservation of resources, is simply and wholly unsustainable. Our current economy is built around the stock markets, and those markets demand never-ending growth at all costs. If your company cannot promise growth from one quarter to the next, and the next, and the next, then you go bankrupt when all of your investors flee to someone that can give them what they want - free money with no expenditure of work and no productivity. The only thing that keeps a system like ours running is more and more debt, and a system like that will always eventually fail. What we are seeing now is the last gasps of an empire desperately trying to keep the illusion of prosperity going. Going into debt is not prosperity because it is a form of slavery.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 07:18 AM   #6
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Not disputing anything from other posters but it looks now like Obama will be a multi-wart President and I think that will affect his chances of 're-election' as much as the hot currency, especially a war in SE Asia.

Too many people are still alive to remember Korea and then Viet Nam.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 04:33 PM   #7
verndewd
Banned

According to V.K.Durham the trust she protects is worth well over 600 trillion and is alotted to the states if they meet constitutional requisites by reinstating states sovereignty via the 10th amendment.

the same trust Tim Turner boasts about getting funding from , although he is lying and is actually an agent created for the sole purpose of destroying that trust which is liened against the federal reserve.

The interest on the trust has pushed it near or over the quadrillion mark and the fed is trying to make the debt negligible by issuing enough debt to america to erase the trust allocation of 24% to the sovereign states.

JP Morgan and crew have no way of paying off the bond that was purchased in or around 1870, that they issued while stealing money and gold to bankroll peru's export buisiness. The ONLY way they can tender the debt is by using Tim Turner to try and steal it by falsely claiming to restore sovereignty or to issue debt beyond the trusts means to deal with it.

It would appear were looking at a similar swindle as that which stole the king of prussias money and, took the bank of england over handing it to the rothschilds.

Last edited by verndewd; 25-11-2010 at 04:38 PM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 07:00 PM   #8
porridge
Banned

Understand all about how this current vampiric system works, but still dont get how you can issue debt free money without anything to back it up.( as proposed by Bill Still. Isnt this just the same as printing money from nothing?[/B]

Dont like the idea of precious metal backed economy & in this day isn't realistic a'tall & as we all know the elite own all the gold. Also is another greed system that I totally disagree with.

The economy based on resource idea I dont see as practical without a total global revolution & this will never happen under the current bankster/Vatican rule. So not really changing anything just keeping us enslaved.

Do I make any sense? Plz enlighten me.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2010, 09:03 PM   #9
bob_jones
Inactive

Location: Mr. Jones celebrating victory over the pigs. Two legs are good four legs are bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Debt is only required of systems built around the demand for growth, and that is where our current capitalist system has failed. Constant growth without end, and without any thought to the preservation of resources, is simply and wholly unsustainable. Our current economy is built around the stock markets, and those markets demand never-ending growth at all costs. If your company cannot promise growth from one quarter to the next, and the next, and the next, then you go bankrupt when all of your investors flee to someone that can give them what they want - free money with no expenditure of work and no productivity. The only thing that keeps a system like ours running is more and more debt, and a system like that will always eventually fail. What we are seeing now is the last gasps of an empire desperately trying to keep the illusion of prosperity going. Going into debt is not prosperity because it is a form of slavery.

That is exactly what I have been wandering about.

Say you sell 25 tonnes a year from you small mine every year.

You pay off the start up loan and eventually get more profitable because of that.

But money grows with lending...so you will be turning over larger numbers of money in years to come with the 25 tonnes you always produce...so you have grown.

But think...that start up loan is small as years of inflation have occured.

You could pay the interest and after ten years it looks small and you can pay it off.

I'm not sure these ever larger numbers denoted by money is the same as increasing numbers of tonnes of trade.

Because the numbers grow...but you could shif less tonnes.

1990 25 tonnes turns over 60 million

2000 22 tonnes turns over 80 million.

The picture is complicated and I can't see it.

Who has the eagle eye view of world trade so that we can all make a realistic appraisal?

My objective is to conserve raw materials, protect habital and species and avoid chemical and other types of pollution.

I'm a rainbow.
bob_jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 02:13 PM   #10
jesuitsdidit

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Understand all about how this current vampiric system works, but still dont get how you can issue debt free money without anything to back it up.( as proposed by Bill Still. Isnt this just the same as printing money from nothing?[/B]

Dont like the idea of precious metal backed economy & in this day isn't realistic a'tall & as we all know the elite own all the gold. Also is another greed system that I totally disagree with.

The economy based on resource idea I dont see as practical without a total global revolution & this will never happen under the current bankster/Vatican rule. So not really changing anything just keeping us enslaved.

Do I make any sense? Plz enlighten me.
tell me what in here you dont understand

The Secret of Oz - English - FREE.mov

enhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U71-KsDArFM
Old 26-11-2010, 02:43 PM   #11
jesuitsdidit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesuitsdidit View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U71-KsDArFM

i'd say this is probably the most important video u'll ever see

YOU MUST WATCH THIS.
Old 26-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #12
jesuitsdidit

Quote:
i'd say this is probably the most important video u'll ever see

YOU MUST WATCH THIS.
its the quickest way to break the NWO if you understand where their power lies.

you cannot call yourself a truther if you havent seen this video
Old 26-11-2010, 04:20 PM   #13
pi3141

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Debt is only required of systems built around the demand for growth, and that is where our current capitalist system has failed. Constant growth without end, and without any thought to the preservation of resources, is simply and wholly unsustainable.
This is such an obvious truth - why is it that nobody see's it.

Especially those in charge. Its one of the biggest indications to me of massive conspiracy and corruption in the world.

I've always understood the above statement as a simple truth. As I grew up I realised either nobody else saw it or something else was going on, I had to conclude either they really don't understand it and some of 'the best of the best' 'doing God's work' people of our world were actually stupid beyond belief or they were lying about it to suit their own agenda.

Now of course, I know they are all lying to suit their own agenda.
pi3141 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2010, 06:05 PM   #14
porridge
Banned

Quote:

Ive watched that doc on Bills Youtube when it came out a few months ago, watched Money Masters like 4 years ago, none of this is new to me specially the sovereign entity known as the Corportation of the city of London square mile.

I still dont understand how a country can print debt free notes tho, like they printed green backs in the US.
For example how would your currency have any value internationally if you can just print money?
So my original question being:
Quote:
Understand all about how this current vampiric system works, but still dont get how you can issue debt free money without anything to back it up. (As proposed by Bill Still). Isnt this just the same as printing money from nothing?
Dont mean to be rude but No good just posting links to videos if you cant answer simple questions.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2010, 03:07 PM   #15
jesuitsdidit

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Ive watched that doc on Bills Youtube when it came out a few months ago, watched Money Masters like 4 years ago, none of this is new to me specially the sovereign entity known as the Corportation of the city of London square mile.

I still dont understand how a country can print debt free notes tho, like they printed green backs in the US.
For example how would your currency have any value internationally if you can just print money?
So my original question being:

Understand all about how this current vampiric system works, but still dont get how you can issue debt free money without anything to back it up. (As proposed by Bill Still). Isnt this just the same as printing money from nothing?

Dont mean to be rude but No good just posting links to videos if you cant answer simple questions.
no, he explains how to issue debt-free money as has been done before and how every time 'the bankers' have stepped in and reversed it

he also explains how the bankers create depressions and recessions

this is why i say THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE

Last edited by jesuitsdidit; 27-11-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old 28-11-2010, 10:35 AM   #16
ladybird
Banned

Quote:
no, he explains how to issue debt-free money as has been done before and how every time 'the bankers' have stepped in and reversed it

he also explains how the bankers create depressions and recessions

this is why i say THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT VIDEO YOU WILL EVER SEE

Thanks. Will watch it and comment later.

ladybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 11:33 AM   #17
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:

Quote:
I noticed two things when watching however:

1. the Bismarck quote on Lincolns death

It should correctly state:

Quote:
Originally Posted by original german quote
Der Tod von Lincoln ist ein Unglück für das Christentum. Es gibt keinen Mann in den Vereinigten Staaten der in seine Schuhe paßt. Ich fürchte, daß ausländische Bankiers mit ihrer List und ihren verwundenen Tricks volle Kontrolle über den üppigen Reichtum von Amerika erlangen werden und ihn systematisch dazu verwenden werden, die moderne Zivilisation zu verderben. Sie werden nicht zögern, das gesamte Christentum in Kriege und Chaos zu stürzen um die Welt zu ihrem Erbe zu machen.
Quote:
The death of Lincoln was a disaster for Christianity*.
There was no man in the US great enough to wear his boots.
I fear that foreign bankers with their tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America and use it systematically to corrupt moder civilization.
They will not hesitate to plunge the whole Christianity* into wars and chaos in order that the earth should become their inheritance.
* in film "world"

Why was the reference to Christianity replaced/erased?

Here is on of Bismarcks Bankers--Gerson von Bleichröder

2. What backs a govt issued money/paper money?
Also thin air? Labor?
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1059378504
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote