Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 14-11-2010, 11:12 PM   #1
pound

Default Al Gore and the suitcase of Blood?

Apparently according to Fritz Springmeier and Bill Schnoebelen, Al Gore was caught transporting vials of blood in a suitcase. From what I can understand this was a major news story back in the 90's and was quickly swept under the rug by the MSM when they claimed that there was nothing to it and that Gore was simply a 'hemophiliac'. Interesting, very interesting. At 8:35 you can see the segment in Springmeiers "13 bloodlines of the Illuminati" presentation where this incidenct is mentioned. Prior to this segment Springmeier gives a pretty good run down of adrenochrome and it's potent qualities which Satanists seem to deem valuable and how it is extracted during blood rituals:

The Bill Schnoebelen 'vampires' video with a reference to the Gore story:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...3660947890622#

I tried to source and cross reference anything I could find on this Gore story, but I couldn't find anything noteworthy aside from a few tidbits on the prisonplanet website and a few random mentions of the story here and there, but I could not find an actual article using Googles search engine

I don't recall Icke ever mentioning this alleged Gore incident in any of his books, but if this is a true story it's quite blatant and matches perfectly with the testimonies given by many whistleblowers who have said throughout the ages that these hybrid blood suckers are addicted to blood drinking, especially during they're secret ceremonies.

Last edited by pound; 14-11-2010 at 11:18 PM.
pound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 11:22 PM   #2
dgsd

mabye gore is a Vampire? and about Bill Schnoebelen this dude is freaken wierd man! why does he say Amen after every fucken word (I gotta take a shyt amen!) lol ok my question also about Bill is if he was such a mighty warlock why is he all christian now? if he warns about freemasonry and its curse doesnt he still have the curse? he went far beyond your normal Mason and if curse is real I doubt cause of his past he has lifted this curse with a simple prayer? "amen"

Last edited by dgsd; 15-11-2010 at 03:59 AM.
dgsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 11:25 PM   #3
betweentwoislands

I'm intruiged by this story as well, but there doesn't seem to be any evidence, and there's a serious lack of reporting on it. Who is the one that saw it?
betweentwoislands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 12:43 AM   #4
texdallas

Speculation at it finest
texdallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 01:03 AM   #5
spitalwings

I'd rather read the original article than take the word of a reformed vampire. Vampires aren't real. I wouldn't put it past Gore to drink blood though the c*nt.
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 01:06 AM   #6
strawberries

Maybe he is satanist, so addicted to blood/human flesh.
strawberries is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2010, 03:26 AM   #7
elpressiedente

google

"Interview with an ex-vampire" a true story there are 9 discs

http://www.exvampire.com/

edit... I bought the set....

Last edited by elpressiedente; 15-11-2010 at 03:26 AM.
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2014, 12:02 AM   #8
artardfiesta

anyone have confirmation of this?
artardfiesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2014, 01:30 AM   #9
ritchs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsd View Post
mabye gore is a Vampire? and about Bill Schnoebelen this dude is freaken wierd man! why does he say Amen after every fucken word (I gotta take a shyt amen!) lol ok my question also about Bill is if he was such a mighty warlock why is he all christian now? if he warns about freemasonry and its curse doesnt he still have the curse? he went far beyond your normal Mason and if curse is real I doubt cause of his past he has lifted this curse with a simple prayer? "amen"

"Supposedly" Bill Schnoebelen was a High level witch or priest in statanism. If true, he is probably scared straight with all the amens etc, he was lucky to ever get out alive.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2014, 08:00 AM   #10
fairyprincess

Were was in article on here awhile back, that stated 'young blood' had a positive effect on the treatment of altzimers (I have no idea how that's spelt. )

I suspect they know about the rejuvenation effects of young peoples blood for centuries. Which explains a lot of conspiracy theories.

I saw an episode of baggage battles, where they bid on an expensive suitcase that was full of blood. There all at it. Killing the young so the old and warped can live on...
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2014, 03:16 PM   #11
ritchs

It is interesting how blood is regarded by various groups, its use in sacrifice and so forth. The Jehovah's Witnesses do not allow blood transfusions. In the United states, people in the South were very against getting plasma from a negro. It also dovetails a little with organ rejection in transplants, that the human body rejects anything foreign to it. Yet the Human body supposedly completely regenerates every cell, each 7 yrs. (I imagine that does not include brain cells? I'd love to be smarter)

"Its in his blood ya know"

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
ritchs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-12-2014, 03:21 PM   #12
andy1033

Who knows, but we do know that sports people cheat with blood infusions. People should understand that countless sports stars in past have cheated with blood infusions.

For me this story is a possible.

So this story is something we cannot verify, but i would think its possible that things like this goes on.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 28-12-2014 at 03:22 PM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 07:25 AM   #13
motleyhoo

My dad and I both suffered traumatic events that resulted in blood transfusions and being on heart bypass machines for some time. We both had the same affect of being really energized and feeling strong later, like our blood was oxygenated or something.

One thing curious, my musical taste radically changed from classic and alternative rock to trip hop. I am now a trip hop fanatic even going on ten years now since my heart attack.
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 07:53 AM   #14
pound

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
My dad and I both suffered traumatic events that resulted in blood transfusions and being on heart bypass machines for some time. We both had the same affect of being really energized and feeling strong later, like our blood was oxygenated or something.

One thing curious, my musical taste radically changed from classic and alternative rock to trip hop. I am now a trip hop fanatic even going on ten years now since my heart attack.
Very interesting. Reminds me of the multitude of stories out there pertaining to organ recipients taking on the personalities of their donors. Age old shamanic beliefs seem to align with this phenomenon as well. The blood of a being most likely carries holographic properties, just like the body in it's totality, thus you have every part being a smaller representation of the whole. Dr. Harvey Bigelsen has done some really good work on the holographic nature of blood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pound
I don't recall Icke ever mentioning this alleged Gore incident in any of his books
I should correct my former statement here. Apparently Icke has weighed in on Mr. Gore. The quote below is from an article that I'm presuming comes from the late 90's or early 2000's:

Quote:
"Al Gore, Vice-President to Clinton, and front runner to be the "Democratic" candidate "opposing" George W. Bush. Illuminati, Satanist, serious blood drinker. Reptilian shapeshifter."

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...f_satanist.htm

Last edited by pound; 10-01-2015 at 07:57 AM.
Old 10-01-2015, 11:51 AM   #15
chemtrailhater

There is no doubting the efficacy of blood - ten years ago I had a perforated bowel due to a gangrenous appendix - so bad I was in hospital for six months - upon release and with funds depleted I had to go back to work.

I had m r s a in the wound and every two days I went back into hosital for a blood transfusion - I was so tired when I went in - but after each transfusion I literally could have skipped out there was a real rush I felt alive again - now this could be cos I was I'll but I tend to think not - also I'm not allowed too give myself as a result of these transfusions as there's a c j d risk! Great! Or perhaps that's made up to stop my transfused blood being used on someone else? God knows
chemtrailhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2015, 11:57 AM   #16
andy1033

^^
Like i said, one of the most basic cheating methods in sports is blood transfusions. Of course its illegal, but like you say, you experienced the benefits of something that is well known.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 06:57 AM   #17
pound

To reiterate on my older posts - Icke has mentioned Gore in the context of this thread. From "The Biggest Secret" pg. 116:

Quote:
Two former Satanists from different groups have said that Gore is addicted to drinking blood.37 This makes sense because Arizona Wilder, the Brotherhood Mother Goddess who escaped from their clutches, told me how she has seen Gore at sacrifice rituals when he shape-shifted into a reptilian. Many Satanic initiates have the same addiction to the adrenalchrome which is released in the body just before a person is sacrificed.38

http://www.breadoflifebiblestudy.com...luminati10.pdf
The source for Icke's first statement appears to come from Fritz Springmeier's "Illuminati Formula" book:

Quote:
"He will strive to do the best job for Satan possible, because he has been taught that he will rule with Satan in hell, and his position in hell will be determined by how good he does his job now. He will be totally turned over to Satan, the Father of all lies. He will feast on the blood of sacrificed individuals, and may well be addicted to drinking blood, like Vice-Pres. Al Gore is."

..44. Two different ex-Satanists have independently provided information on Al Gore s addiction to blood. Illuminati kingpins are often addicted to the Adrenalchrome that pools in the body just prior to a person being sacrificed. Various newsletters give more information on this and related issues..

http://www.whale.to/b/sp/app1.html

Last edited by pound; 09-05-2015 at 06:58 AM.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:28 AM   #18
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgsd View Post
and about Bill Schnoebelen this dude is freaken wierd man! why does he say Amen after every fucken word
The bill Schnoebelen video is an all time classic, you just couldn't make it up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckDxBhMt2GA

He had to be a bit crazy to get so far into the black stuff, and now he's jumped out of the frying pan into the fire and become a christian! I'm not sure which is worse, but I believe his story is true ...amen?
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:38 AM   #19
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post

There's a great deal of evidence that people who have organ transplants, take on the likes and mannerisms, characteristics , of the person the organ came from. So if you got a liver or heart from a violent criminal, you would become more aggressive.

I would imagine the same must be true of blood. Blood from younger people must be best for getting energy, vitality and enthusiasm, but you also get their taste in music!

Last edited by oz93666; 09-05-2015 at 08:09 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 09:09 AM   #20
psychopigeon

As soon as I saw Fritz Springmeier I knew it was BS
Science and Human Behaviour - by B. F. Skinner
The Best That Money Can't Buy - by Jacque Fresco
The Tyranny of Words - by Stuart Chase
The Proper Study Of Mankind - by Stuart Chase
psychopigeon is offline   Reply With Quote