Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 14-11-2010, 03:04 PM   #1
muggles

Default Crop Circles - Messages about the Pyramids

Some ideas. If you've seen my posts about crop circles before, then you probably know what I think about them. The trouble with INFORMATION is that all of it in the world is countered by MISINFORMATION by the Illuminati. Including what comes to us via crop circles. So how to interpret?

(Courtesy of Lucy Pringle's marvellous web site:
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/2005/uk2005bh.shtml )

Meaning: the world is covered with pyramids. In fact, the world looks small compared to them. You could almost say the planet is DOMINATED by them (controlled by the Illuminati).
muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
muggles

Meaning: the pyramids are portals which connect different plants. Here, the 3 spheres (planets) are literally connected by the central pyramid.

Possibly they are a means which the reptilians use to manifest in our dimension (or "world"). Which is why TPTB have been hiding them so long. Whatever they can be used for is contrary to what the reptiles want for US. Although I believe they will try and spin us a story whereby they can still use them for what they want, when the truth comes out that so many exist.
Old 14-11-2010, 03:16 PM   #3
muggles

Meaning: Sun(?) energy radiating into the tip of a pyramid. The pyramids belong to the Illuminati (all-seeing-eye at the tip). The pyramids can be used as a power source.
Old 14-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #4
muggles

Just in case anyone fails to realise the obvious Illuminati symbolism of the pyramid and all-seeing-eye, its on the dirty dollar:

Old 14-11-2010, 03:21 PM   #5
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

interesting thread

crop circles fascinate me tbh and i have had the good fortune to visit a few.
not sure of there meaning though although you do raise some interesting point's.

i look forward to seeing hoe this thread develops
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 03:28 PM   #6
muggles

Meaning: the pyramids connect different worlds. And also perhaps ours is not the only dimension / world controlled by the Illuminati.
Old 14-11-2010, 03:38 PM   #7
muggles

http://www.crystalinks.com/allseeingeyecropcircle.jpg

Meaning: the pyramids (and this planet) belong to the Illuminati. Crop circles done by the Illuminati are:

* A way to "brand" the planet, like a sheep. It is their symbolism.
* To misappropriate the spirituality of the "New Age" movement.
* Probably to point to the "old ways" of sacrificial religion which they would like us to go back to (probably the New World Religion).
* Full of ego and arrogance.

Meaning: You may interpret this as your 3rd eye (especially if you are a New Ager). But it doesn't show 3 eyes (your normal 2 and the hidden 3rd). It shows one. This says "We are the Illuminati, we own this planet. We see everything. We brand this earth like an animal.".

The Illuminati btw, think its really funny that we are so fooled by these circles, they think we are too stupid to work the proper meaninings out.

If an alien civilisation were trying to "save" us through messages I think they'd be a bit more easy to understand... and less full of scumbag Masonic iconography.
Old 14-11-2010, 04:08 PM   #8
muggles

Bah. I have just realised the significance of the "monochrome" nature of the circles (Black & White). There are Black and White meanings. This is meant to increase the potency of the symbolism.

e.g. with the eye:

Black meaning: we fool your eyes (hypnotism, conspiracy and deception), we hijack your 3rd eye (spirituality), we see all.

White meaning: embrace your spirituality (3rd eye), see the truth.
Old 14-11-2010, 04:18 PM   #9
muggles

Anyone notice how this looks like the cover of one of David's books? Is this a known "symbol"?

Black meaning: many dimensions. Centre "star" is made up of pyramids. Travel through dimensions / planets. Theme: explosion. Skyscrapers and obelisks.* Sh*t: 12 skycrapers. Dare I say 2012?

White meaning: many dimensions. Explosion of consciousness / spirituality. End of old ways.

* The rectangular shapes bursting out of the centre motif look like skyscrapers / obelisks. Where are the "new" pyramids? On top of skyscrapers. See photo of illuminated (no pun intended!) pyramid on top of Canary Wharf.

Old 14-11-2010, 04:32 PM   #10
muggles

Black meaning: 9 spheres make up a pyramid, nuff said about pyramids. But note the circles refer to sacred geometry - The Flower of Life - when placed over a globe (the world) these are where pyramids will be found(???). The power is negatively used to create the state of the world today (death, disasters, wars). Note that the whole design fits within two circles : sun and moon, as I think we will find are something to do with how pyramids work (hence there are "sun" and "moon" pyramids as you can read in other threads).

White meaning: the same, to be used for good ends. We are ALL ONE. The energy can be used to heal the earth and heal the people.

Funnily enough the The Flower of Life is the theme of many circles:

I'm sure this holds the clues to the location of pyramids (it will relate to Ley Lines and so on). Whatever, these places are special and may even exist almost identically in other dimensions.
Old 14-11-2010, 04:40 PM   #11
muggles

This is a cool one. It is a recostruction of the inside of Kennett Long Barrow. A "megalithic" structure.

Black meaning: follow the old religion of slaughter and sacrifice! We would like you to accept this as the "New World Religion" (tm) as foretold here. We are cleverer than you (as you can see by how we can show you what it looked like) so you must believe our version of events. It will be used to enslave you!

White meaning: See how the dimensionality and perspective represents a pyramid. This barrow may have been a "portal". If a pyramid is like a bus station, this is a like a bus stop. The chamber of many doors... step into other dimensions. Floor in black and white tiles (good and evil). Again, a power which may be used for good purposes.
Old 14-11-2010, 04:47 PM   #12
muggles

Black meaning: follow the old / "New World Religion" - very based on paganism. Let us hijack your spirituality and sacrifice you (literally, symbolically and figuratively - in a multi-dimensional kind of way). Attempt to appeal to New Agers and twist their beliefs.

White meaning: follow Mother Earth. Care for her. Embrace feminine qualities. Nuturing.
Old 14-11-2010, 04:49 PM   #13
muggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter77 View Post
i look forward to seeing hoe this thread develops
You shouldn't have encourage me, I got on quite a rant. But now I'm hungry and I've got some paperwork to do.
Old 14-11-2010, 06:04 PM   #14
gods sun

there all fake sadly sorry to burst bubble.
Old 14-11-2010, 06:08 PM   #15
hunter77
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by gods sun View Post
just your oppinion
"ok, squirrels have lovely fluffy tails and can perform clever tricks to nick the food off your bird table. But they are a damn nuisance, there is plenty of them and they happen to be delicious, I say, lets eat them " HFW

if you're going to be dumb, you gotta be tough
hunter77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 06:26 PM   #16
muggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by gods sun View Post
I don't know why you people come on here. As if a few blokes with planks are capable of doing this.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but life isn't like you think it is.

Chew on this:

"Four Euclidean rules that Hawkins identified in 12 of 19 crop circles enabled him to derive a fifth rule that Euclid had not expressed but was a logical extension of the first four."

http://www.timestar.org/ccbarbury.htm

We are talking about mathematical knowledge in the crop circles that wasn't even KNOWN about before the circles gave the clues.

Last edited by muggles; 14-11-2010 at 06:32 PM.
Old 14-11-2010, 06:38 PM   #17
gods sun

http://www.facebook.com/pages/We-Opp...38881406145910

all been fooled by money makers, admitted fakes.

Last edited by gods sun; 14-11-2010 at 06:38 PM.
gods sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 08:29 PM   #18
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggles View Post

This is a cool one. It is a recostruction of the inside of Kennett Long Barrow. A "megalithic" structure.

Black meaning: follow the old religion of slaughter and sacrifice! We would like you to accept this as the "New World Religion" (tm) as foretold here. We are cleverer than you (as you can see by how we can show you what it looked like) so you must believe our version of events. It will be used to enslave you!

White meaning: See how the dimensionality and perspective represents a pyramid. This barrow may have been a "portal". If a pyramid is like a bus station, this is a like a bus stop. The chamber of many doors... step into other dimensions. Floor in black and white tiles (good and evil). Again, a power which may be used for good purposes.
Hi muggles

Can you please elaborate on why you think this one is the "reconstruction of the West Kennett Longbarrow"?

Infact this circle was located right next to the longbarrow but was soon trashed by the farmer. I went to see it at the time and sat in the middle for a while, but unfortunately it had been flattened. I thought the tiled floor was rather masonic myself, but I certainly didn't get the feel that this was a depiction of the longbarrow itself as it's nothing like it, but that's just my opinion.
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #19
muggles

It shows what the interior would have looked like.

Here are the remains now.

Going to go and dig round as I have read this somewhere, its not my idea that it shows the interior. But I have speculated as to its use and Masonic symbolism.
Old 14-11-2010, 08:50 PM   #20
muggles

Photo of the interior: