Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 14-11-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
muggles

Default Pyramids of England? Crazy Idea?

Last night I was reading the Bosnian pyramid thread and it got me thinking about places in the UK where there might be hidden pyramids. The first to spring to mind was Brent Knoll as we used to drive past it on the motorway quite a lot when I was a kid. I always thought it was a really odd shape and so unnatural looking. A lot of these types of places are down as being megalithic / iron age hill forts etc. Hmmm. Then there is Silbury Hill... infact a whole range of places.

Hill forts in Somerset:

(Courtsey of: http://www1.somerset.gov.uk/archives/ASH/P6IRON.htm
muggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 12:31 PM   #2
ragnarok
Banned

Interesting idea. I'm sure Ireland would be a likely spot, too.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
muggles

Then my thoughts drifted to London. No shocker really, I live here. There are quite a lot of possibilities!

Wouldn't it be funny if there was one under the Royal Observatory in Greenwich Park? Plus just look at the viewpoints on this map of the park (by which I mean the things which look like half an asterisk. They indicate the top of a hill. They are almost in a belt of Orion formation.

Old 14-11-2010, 12:40 PM   #4
muggles

Later on, as I was mulling this over, I suddenly remembered something that happened a few years ago. A wierd hole appeared in a road near the park - Blackheath Hill. Residents were evacuated and the hole was blamed on subsidence. This was blamed on "chalk mining" and a network of caverns which exist in the area.

Check out the story:
http://gihs.gold.ac.uk/blackhole/hole.htm

These are the holes:

Old 14-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
muggles

Sorry to be posting lots of little posts. I have domestic duties to attend to.
Old 14-11-2010, 12:46 PM   #6
muggles

Tony Lord, who writes for a South East London Newspaper, wrote an article regarding the mysterious holes. It centred on past explorations of the "mine-workings".

Quote:
"So we come to 1939 when a timbered shaft was sunk 32ft at the rear of 77 Maidenstone Hill where a short length of passage was discovered.

After a few minutes to allow the air to clear, one of the labourers, Robert Budd, of Dutton Street, volunteered to enter first. Carrying a lighted candle in a jar, he crawled into the dark recess. By the candle's flickering light he saw many dates and names carved on the walls. He called out that it was safe to enter and Mr. Paynter, the surveyor of Morden College, the owner of the land, and a group of workmen made their way into the main chamber where the floor was covered with broken bottles.

The intrepid Mr Budd then went on to search for the well chamber. His companions saw the wavering flame of his candle disappear into the darkness and then heard his echoing exclamation as the feeble light revealed a large red picture of the devil on the wall of the innermost cavern. More initials and carvings were found on the walls but the 21ft well was dry. It had been said that visitors dropped coins down the well for luck, so ropes were fetched and Mr Budd was lowered down but no coins were found."

http://gihs.gold.ac.uk/doom.html
Old 14-11-2010, 01:03 PM   #7
muggles

Greenwich Park to host Equestrian events in 2012 Olympics. Locals object to the plan and "experts" say it is way too small.

Campaigners against it:
http://www.nogoe2012.com/

However, TPTB have already started work:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/london/h...00/9114145.stm
Old 14-11-2010, 01:07 PM   #8
muggles

Greenwich Council's logo, 3 pyramids.

Old 14-11-2010, 01:12 PM   #9
muggles

A better map of the park, showing 3 viewpoints, but this time ALL 3 ARE WITHIN the PARK. The lowest being opposite the "Anglo Saxon Tumuli".

http://mappery.com/Greenwich-Park-Map
Old 14-11-2010, 01:17 PM   #10
muggles

View from Royal Obsevatory:

http://www.earthinpictures.com/world...ary_wharf.html
Old 14-11-2010, 01:31 PM   #11
muggles

Another interesting picture, proposed use of Park during the olympics. Also shows Saxon Tumuli.

http://www.gardenvisit.com/blog/2008...athlon-events/

Last edited by muggles; 14-11-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 14-11-2010, 01:36 PM   #12
muggles

And what the hell is this?

http://www.humanflowerproject.com/in...l_indications/

Don't know why... but the link for this photo keeps going wrong. The link to the web page works. So I am talking about the photo with the very strange "bricked up" entrace to.... "something". 2nd photo in the article.

Last edited by muggles; 14-11-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 14-11-2010, 08:53 PM   #13
muggles

Silbury Hill:

Old 14-11-2010, 09:00 PM   #14
nuka

There are a few hills like that^^^^^^^^^^^^^^in Folkestone ( East Kent). I thought of it as I started reading this thread and they are similar to the sudbury one. Looks great for sledding come winter.
nuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #15
andypandyspp
Banned

Question i found the pyramids in Wiltshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggles View Post
Last night I was reading the Bosnian pyramid thread and it got me thinking about places in the UK where there might be hidden pyramids. The first to spring to mind was Brent Knoll as we used to drive past it on the motorway quite a lot when I was a kid. I always thought it was a really odd shape and so unnatural looking. A lot of these types of places are down as being megalithic / iron age hill forts etc. Hmmm. Then there is Silbury Hill... infact a whole range of places.

Hill forts in Somerset:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...ts_in_Somerset

(Courtsey of: http://www1.somerset.gov.uk/archives/ASH/P6IRON.htm
Funny you should say that. I was out at Danebury in Wiltshire Saturday night and I startred to get this really eerie feeling that here was the English representation of the great pyramids. THere is a line here and profiled against the night sky the hills struck me as being very similar in representation. THere is an obelisk right at the very top of the main hillfort indicating that the masons are laying a claim to the history of the place. Another very strange thing, I had a laser pen which was affested by some un-known forcer here. When shone to the North, South and East its beam was significantly stunted. To the West it travelled to infinity. WShen directed at the obelisk the beam attenuated almost to non-existence. I had the same experience walking the line of a row of barrows near to Stonehenge.
andypandyspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 09:34 PM   #16
andypandyspp
Banned

english Pyramids are in Wiltshire. there is a line that includes Danebury Hillfort. It struck me on Saturday night. There are also some very weird atmospherics and a heavily security guarded obelisk (Infra red CCTV) that is of great significance.

Last edited by andypandyspp; 14-11-2010 at 09:35 PM.
andypandyspp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2010, 09:53 PM   #17
muggles

Thats the power of the collective unconscious. We are all starting to have these ideas!

How about this:

The White Horse in Wiltshire. Anything to do with the constellation of Pegasus? What is under that big hill?

Old 14-11-2010, 09:58 PM   #18
muggles

Orion?

For those unfamiliar with this so-called ancient chalk-doodle, this is the Giant of Cerne Abbas.

Old 14-11-2010, 09:59 PM   #19
muggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by andypandyspp View Post
english Pyramids are in Wiltshire.
You are right. AND I am right. They are all over the frickin' UK. Anywhere people would have needed electricity! Thats what we are feeling when we go to the top of these things. They are CHARGED, like a battery.

Last edited by muggles; 14-11-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 14-11-2010, 10:10 PM   #20
diamond dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by muggles View Post
Thats the power of the collective unconscious. We are all starting to have these ideas!

How about this:

The White Horse in Wiltshire. Anything to do with the constellation of Pegasus? What is under that big hill?

Cadbury, Silbury, Cadbury, Worlebury, Dolebury, Glastonbury...All hiding something buried beneath??

Nice crop circe in pic??
''Media control is still based in the main on cultural manipulation. It's just so easy to do. When you set up one set of objectives toward the public and you've given them a certain definition for each code word, you hit them with the various code words and they're not going to believe anything if you don't want them to." Bowie

Last edited by diamond dogs; 14-11-2010 at 10:12 PM.
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote