Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 12-11-2010, 06:15 PM   #1
neutrino
Inactive

Default When You Die, Do Not Enter The Light

When I die I have no intention of entering the light, at least not straight away.

It just seems a little too suspicious to me.

Like moths to a flame?

Moths head towards light and most of the time they get either burnt or incinerated. If you actually went into space and headed towards the light (the sun) you'd be incinerated.

I'm not saying when you die if you enter the light you will be incinerated but I think we should at the very least not act like the moth.

I intend to explore the location I first end up in. Look around, maybe try a few tests.

These days I don't think there is anyone who hasn't heard about the whole tunnel and light after death. Everyone seems to have the conclusion that when we die we need to enter the light.

What if the light is just so bright that it's hiding the cage entrance?

I've read countless near death experiences and many of them have similarities but are still different in many respects. Some people for example say they spoke with Jesus or God of the Bible. I've read in some that there was a line and Jesus held out his hand and said when you feel you are ready cross the line but once it's crossed you can't go back. They never crossed the line of course because they returned to their bodies but just what happens once that line is crossed?

What if you take his or it's hand and cross the line and then suddenly you're no longer in that loving tranquil place, what if the loving tranquil place in the light at the end of the tunnel is to lure you into a false sense of security until you cross that line and then they've got you.

I mean anyone who's done any reading will know that Jesus is nothing more than a representation of the Sun and it's all astrological. So why would these people be seeing Jesus?

We're controlled on Earth by false un-needed religions, so it stands to reason, for me at least, that if you die and see a Jesus figure or someone claiming to be Jesus or God then it's nothing more than an elaborate ruse.

If you do die and see a tunnel and a light at the end do you intend to enter it or will you, like me, investigate elsewhere first? and like me, be very suspicious of whatever I am shown or told.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:19 PM   #2
torus
Inactive

like they said in Poltergeist..."stay away from the light Carol Ann!!!!"
torus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:20 PM   #3
rakkoo

Well given the choice, right now anything is better than the trash of a planet were are living on, so my choice is the light.

all said and done.
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:20 PM   #4
torus
Inactive

I may be naive, but I would like to think that when I'm dead....I'm dead. No choices to be made, no experiments to be conducted, nothing to explain, and absolutely NOTHING to avoid.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:21 PM   #5
neutrino
Inactive

Just seems to me to be some kind of mind programming.

"when you die there will be a light, be a mindless brainwashed zombie, be a good sheep and go enter it".
Old 12-11-2010, 06:22 PM   #6
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

yeh forget the light that's no fun, what you want is the blackhole on the floor just a few feet to the left of it, that's the entrance to the eternal super fun happy slide
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:23 PM   #7
size_of_light

You should read The Tibetan Book of the Dead.

When you die, if you fail to recognise your true nature and attain liberation you experience the lights of the six different realms of existence which arise from the six main negative emotions.

Pride = Gods
Jealousy = Demi-gods
Desire = Humans
Ignorance = Animals
Greed = Hungry Ghosts
Anger = Hell Beings

It contains very precise instructions for identifying each of the different lights/realms when they arise in your mind and powerful methods to avoid being seduced and drawn into them, thereby being reborn again into samsara (the ocean of unbearable suffering).

Last edited by size_of_light; 12-11-2010 at 06:26 PM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:24 PM   #8
jem stone

Good question. I think people seeing Jesus is probably the mind making sense of the consciousness. Would be interesting to know how many people who saw this were religious. I'm personally hoping that it will be a HOT Pleadian chick

I'm also hoping that I just feel what is the right thing to do.
jem stone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:25 PM   #9
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakkoo View Post
Well given the choice, right now anything is better than the trash of a planet were are living on, so my choice is the light.

all said and done.
what if the light reincarnates you back on this planet and you have to start from scratch and learn everything over again and again and again until you learn not to go into the light?
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:26 PM   #10
torus
Inactive

why not just wait for the experience? believe whatever you want, it doesn't mean you're right. The notion of an afterlife is VERY good for the business of religion...and not much else.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:28 PM   #11
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
what if the light reincarnates you back on this planet and you have to start from scratch and learn everything over again and again and again until you learn not to go into the light?
In the movie Avatar, when they go into those sleep pods it shows them head down a tunnel into a light and then they awake in the Na'vi bodies.

So you could be onto something, the light is a trap and when you enter it you in actual fact get a one way trip back to the prison planet. They probably get away with it because you're actually given the choice, the choice to enter the light or the choice not to.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:29 PM   #12
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
why not just wait for the experience? believe whatever you want, it doesn't mean you're right.
I don't recall saying that I was right. All I did was ask people if they will do what I intend on doing, investigating outside of the light first instead of immediately heading towards it.
If you want to just head straight on into the light without giving it a second thought then good luck to you.

Last edited by neutrino; 12-11-2010 at 06:30 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:30 PM   #13
truthspoon
Banned

Perhaps.

But watch this first:

truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:30 PM   #14
elcribbo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino View Post
When I die I have no intention of entering the light, at least not straight away.

It just seems a little too suspicious to me.

Like moths to a flame?

Moths head towards light and most of the time they get either burnt or incinerated. If you actually went into space and headed towards the light (the sun) you'd be incinerated.

I'm not saying when you die if you enter the light you will be incinerated but I think we should at the very least not act like the moth.

I intend to explore the location I first end up in. Look around, maybe try a few tests.

These days I don't think there is anyone who hasn't heard about the whole tunnel and light after death. Everyone seems to have the conclusion that when we die we need to enter the light.

What if the light is just so bright that it's hiding the cage entrance?

I've read countless near death experiences and many of them have similarities but are still different in many respects. Some people for example say they spoke with Jesus or God of the Bible. I've read in some that there was a line and Jesus held out his hand and said when you feel you are ready cross the line but once it's crossed you can't go back. They never crossed the line of course because they returned to their bodies but just what happens once that line is crossed?

What if you take his or it's hand and cross the line and then suddenly you're no longer in that loving tranquil place, what if the loving tranquil place in the light at the end of the tunnel is to lure you into a false sense of security until you cross that line and then they've got you.

I mean anyone who's done any reading will know that Jesus is nothing more than a representation of the Sun and it's all astrological. So why would these people be seeing Jesus?

We're controlled on Earth by false un-needed religions, so it stands to reason, for me at least, that if you die and see a Jesus figure or someone claiming to be Jesus or God then it's nothing more than an elaborate ruse.

If you do die and see a tunnel and a light at the end do you intend to enter it or will you, like me, investigate elsewhere first? and like me, be very suspicious of whatever I am shown or told.
No offence, but that's the funniest thread I've read in a long time.
elcribbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:31 PM   #15
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcribbo View Post
No offence, but that's the funniest thread I've read in a long time.
What's so funny about it? please elaborate.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:33 PM   #16
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by torus View Post
I may be naive, but I would like to think that when I'm dead....I'm dead. No choices to be made, no experiments to be conducted, nothing to explain, and absolutely NOTHING to avoid.
I am probably naive as well, but I follow the ancient knowledge on death and after life.
I tend to think, our soul is an infinite eternal energy/spirit. Immortal, reincarnating to gain experience in every possible variant, in order to complete, to achieve perfection and to return to the source of all souls. That is "god" or I call it informational field, which creates matter.
At the beginning was the thought.

I think that is the reason, why our body loses about 5 grams of weight when we die. Possibly also a reason, why so many people, who had near death experiences all report being out of the body, seeing themselves. I can confirm that from own experience, that all happens in a matter of seconds, but it feels eternal.

Last edited by tinyint; 12-11-2010 at 07:20 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:37 PM   #17
dawnbreak
Banned

yeah i'm a bit dubious about the light thing!

This is something that bugs me big time...........

Some say the Lucifer guy is the lightbearer ........so it might be his light

Other's say Jesus is the light............so what if it's him

Do other religions have the 'light' moment of death

I'm asking seriously here...........does Buddhism, Muslim, Sheik and other religions have 'the light' thingy.

I'm not religious myself but grew up in a Christian orientated land so I'd be interested to hear others views on it

What do pagan's, wicca's and others think happens?
dawnbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:41 PM   #18
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbreak View Post
yeah i'm a bit dubious about the light thing!

This is something that bugs me big time...........

Some say the Lucifer guy is the lightbearer ........so it might be his light

Other's say Jesus is the light............so what if it's him

Do other religions have the 'light' moment of death

I'm asking seriously here...........does Buddhism, Muslim, Sheik and other religions have 'the light' thingy.

I'm not religious myself but grew up in a Christian orientated land so I'd be interested to hear others views on it

What do pagan's, wicca's and others think happens?
I tend to think it is you, who you gonna meet. The appearance of the you may be individual depending on the other you coming from 3d world.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 06:42 PM   #19
neutrino
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbreak View Post

Some say the Lucifer guy is the lightbearer
OMG! That never even occurred to me!

I dunno though. Lucifer is really just the name given to the planet Venus in ancient times.
Old 12-11-2010, 06:45 PM   #20
rakkoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
dont take offence .......................but FUCK OFF lol,

now im doomed
rakkoo is offline   Reply With Quote