Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Political Manipulation / Cover-Ups / False Flags

Old 11-11-2010, 10:06 AM   #1
ladybird
Banned

Arrow The Truth About RHEINWIESENLAGER PWTE

The Truth About RHEINWIESENLAGER PWTE

This thread was created to collect hidden facts and to expose the pc lies about the Rhine meadow camps,
official named Prisoner of War Temporary Enclosures (PWTE), for research purposes only and to increase
public awareness

Please feel free to contribute, if you share my sentiment of necessity to thematise the discrepancies
between official statements and eyewitness reports.

While most sources, including the official German inquiries, estimate death totals between
3,000 and 10,000, one scholar, James Bacque estimates deaths totals as high as
790,000 to 1,000,000.

http://www.rheinwiesenlager.de/

Last edited by ladybird; 12-11-2010 at 09:38 AM.
ladybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 03:11 PM   #2
ladybird
Banned

By March 1943, the general staff of the commander in chief Dwight D. Eisenhower realized that after the victory over Germany, they would not to be able to feed the German military prisoners. Rather than adhere to the Geneva Convention of 1929, it was decided to treat the prisoners as "Disarmed Enemy Forces (DEF)". As captured former soldiers of a state that no longer existed, they could be denied the rights of prisoners of war guaranteed by the Geneva Convention. The German Wehrmacht employed a similar strategy in referring to imprisoned Italian soldiers as "Militärinternierter" in order to justify their use as forced labour.

Half of the German prisoners of war in the West were imprisoned by the US forces, half of them by the British. When the Allied forces crossed the Rhine, the quantity of prisoners of war reached such numbers that the British could not accept any more prisoners in their camps. The US forces, forced to deal with the situation on their own, established the Rheinwiesenlager.

Germany surrendered in May 1945, but the Allied leadership was worried the Germans would conduct an effective guerrilla warfare against their occupation. According to Perry Biddiscombe the decision to keep these hundreds of thousands of Germans in the poor conditions of Rheinwiesenlager camps for months (despite the war being over) was "mainly to prevent Werwolf activity".

Old 11-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #3
ladybird
Banned

In 'Eisenhower's Death Camps': A U.S. Prison Guard's Story

(Read the whole eyewitness report -> link below)

"So what?" some would say. "The enemy's atrocities were worse than ours." It is true that I experienced only the end of the war, when we were already the victors. The German opportunity for atrocities had faded; ours was at hand. But two wrongs don't make a right. Rather than copying our enemy’s crimes, we should aim once and for all to break the cycle of hatred and vengeance that has plagued and distorted human history. This is why I am speaking out now, forty-five years after the crime. We can never prevent individual war crimes, but we can, if enough of us speak out, influence government policy. We can reject government propaganda that depicts our enemies as subhuman and encourages the kind of outrages I witnessed. We can protest the bombing of civilian targets, which still goes on today. And we can refuse ever to condone our government's murder of unarmed and defeated prisoners of war.

I realize it is difficult for the average citizen to admit witnessing a crime of this magnitude, especially if implicated himself. Even G.I’s sympathetic to the victims were afraid to complain and get into trouble, they told me. And the danger has not ceased. Since I spoke out a few weeks ago, I have received threatening calls and had my mailbox smashed. But its been worth it. Writing about these atrocities has been a catharsis of feeling suppressed too long, a liberation, and perhaps will remind other witnesses that "the truth will make us free, have no fear." We may even learn a supreme lesson from all this: only love can conquer all.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=135

Last edited by ladybird; 12-11-2010 at 09:37 AM.
Old 12-11-2010, 09:36 AM   #4
ladybird
Banned

There was no "peace treaty" in place at the end of the War. German POWs were labelled "disarmed
enemy forces" (DEF) rather that "prisoners of war" to skirt provisions of the Hague Land Warfare
Convention which mandated humane treatment, including those which stated: “After the peace
treaty, prisoners of war should be dismissed into their homeland within shortest period”. By this
manipulation of justice, German POWS could be taken to the lands of their former enemies and used
for slave labor for extended periods, often at the cost of their lives due to grim hardships encountered
before, during and after transit. Furthermore, a German soldier designated as DEF had no right to
any food, water or shelter, and could, as many thousands did, die within days.

There were no impartial observers to witness the treatment of POWs held by the U.S. Army. From
the date Germany unconditionally surrendered, May 8, 1945, Switzerland was dismissed as the
official Protecting Power for German prisoners and the International Red Cross was informed that,
with no Protecting Power to report to, there was no need for them to send delegates to the camps.

Half of the German POWs in the West were imprisoned by the US forces, half by the British. The
number of prisoners reached such a huge proportion that the British could not accept any more, and
the US consequently established the Rheinwiesenlager from April to September of 1945 where they
quickly built a series of "cages" in open meadows and enclosed them with razor wire. One such
notorious field was located at Bad Kreuznach (in the photos below) where the German prisoners
were herded into the open spaces with no toilets, tents or shelters. They had to burrow sleeping
spaces into the ground with their bare hands and in some, there was barely enough room to lay
down. In the Bad Kreuznach cage, up to 560,000 men were interned in a congested area and denied
adequate food, water, shelter or sanitary facilities and they died like flies of disease, exposure and
illness after surviving on less than 700 calories a day. There are 1,000 official graves in Bad
Kreuznach, but it is claimed there are mass graves which have remained off limits to investigation.

The fates of thousands upon thousands of German soldiers, many just kids, surrendered to both the
Allies and especially the Soviets have never been accounted for and any attempts to uncover the
truth of their disappearance have been halted.

Read more: http://www.exulanten.com/bingthree.html
The photos on this website show the magnitude of the situation. (Click to enlarge)
Old 12-11-2010, 02:37 PM   #5
ladybird
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopsnuffleopagus View Post
.....that should teach you NAZIs not to fuck with us again..........

What part of that message didn't you and your playmates get?

Behave yourself, look forward and look up and don't fuck with peeps and y'all be okay, okay?

Sick
Old 12-11-2010, 02:46 PM   #6
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybird View Post
Sick
Nothing compared to NAZIs tossing living children onto fires at Auschwitz, the question is Ladybird, are you sorry/repentant that your forefathers/mothers exercised such poor judgement and behaved in such a barbaric manner?

Will you be a follower of a New Hitler?

I have German Friends who are honest and truthfull and have learned from History, they know nobody hates them for what their ancestors did. And they will not follow a demonic leader again. A very good lesson.

So what's your problem?

Last edited by snoopsnuffleopagus; 12-11-2010 at 02:47 PM.
snoopsnuffleopagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 02:51 PM   #7
ladybird
Banned

Quote:
Nothing compared to NAZIs tossing living children onto fires at Auschwitz, the question is Ladybird, are you sorry/repentant that your forefathers/mothers exercised such poor judgement and behaved in such a barbaric manner?

Will you be a follower of a New Hitler?

I have German Friends who are honest and truthfull and have learned from History, they know nobody hates them for what their ancestors did. And they will not follow a demonic leader again. A very good lesson.

So what's your problem?
Very very sick!
Old 12-11-2010, 02:59 PM   #8
marisabia

Really horrible! I don't know what else to say, just felt I had to say something after the last poster's comments.
marisabia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:11 PM   #9
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Very very sick!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marisabia View Post
Really horrible! I don't know what else to say, just felt I had to say something after the last poster's comments.
Yes, I agree, poor fraulein ladybird is in some kind of denial, doomed to repeat the errors of her ignorant and foolish ancestors.

Pray for her, I do....
Old 12-11-2010, 03:13 PM   #10
ladybird
Banned

Quote:
Yes, I agree, poor fraulein ladybird is in some kind of denial, doomed to repeat the errors of her ignorant and foolish ancestors.

Pray for her, I do....
Your hate is eating you up.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:19 PM   #11
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Your hate is eating you up.
Nonsense, I have nothing but love for you, but I do not accept your propaganda.

I have hate for no one, not even NAZIs, but I will not molly coddle them.

The only way for you to 'get better' is to face the truth and face the facts and then you can rejoin the human race and move forward.

Okay?????????

Hitler brought destruction, deliberately; upon the German Peoples by refusing numerous offers to surrender, instead he ordered a scorched earth policy for Germany, he denigrated the germans as useless and failures and that they deserved the fate they got. Why don't you blame Hitler and the NAZIs instead of the Allies that liberated the germans?

Hitler and the NAZIs were the Root Cause of what ultimately befell the General Population.

Are you still 'sore' you NAZIs lost?

I asked you before: How do you rate John Tolands biography/history of Hitler?

My cross-referencing deems it quite reliable. Do you disagree?

Do you know what was the last thing to go through Hitlers mind?

A bullet..............

Last edited by snoopsnuffleopagus; 12-11-2010 at 03:27 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:25 PM   #12
frisian
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by marisabia View Post

Yes Rheinwiesenlager and the Dresden Holocaust were horrible!

6 Million Germans were killed by international JEW Wall Street interest ...

I will never ever forgive ....
frisian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 03:30 PM   #13
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by frisian View Post
Yes Rheinwiesenlager and the Dresden Holocaust were horrible!

6 Million Germans were killed by international JEW Wall Street interest ...

I will never ever forgive ....
I suggest you NAZIs not move any plans beyond the Circlejerk stage, we'll kick your ass again.

I see you NAZIs are still pretty DUMB.

When will you learn...........

lol.........................snicker

Last edited by snoopsnuffleopagus; 12-11-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:32 PM   #14
frisian
Banned

Quote:

Pray for her, I do....

Quote:
Yes pray to your father...

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:36 PM   #15
frisian
Banned

Quote:
I suggest you NAZIs not move any plans beyond the Circlejerk stage, we'll kick your ass again.

I see you NAZIs are still pretty fukin stoopid.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake
Old 12-11-2010, 03:37 PM   #16
ladybird
Banned

Quote:

I see you NAZIs are still pretty fukin stoopid.

Last edited by snoopsnuffleopagus; 12-11-2010 at 09:27 AM.

Quote:

The only way for you to 'get better' is to face the truth and face the facts and then you can rejoin the human race and move forward.

Okay?????????

Hitler brought destruction, deliberately; upon the German Peoples by refusing numerous offers to surrender, instead he ordered a scorched earth policy for Germany, he denigrated the germans as useless and failures and that they deserved the fate they got. Why don't you blame Hitler and the NAZIs instead of the Allies that liberated the germans?

Hitler and the NAZIs were the Root Cause of what ultimately befell the General Population.

Are you still 'sore' you NAZIs lost?

I asked you before: How do you rate John Tolands biography/history of Hitler?

My cross-referencing deems it quite reliable. Do you disagree?

Do you know what was the last thing to go through Hitlers mind?

A bullet..............
Quote:

Okay?????????

Hitler brought detstuction, deliberately upon the German Peoples by refusing numerous offers to surrender, instead he ordered a scorched earth policy for Germany, he denigrated the germans as useless and failures and that they deserved the fate they got.

This thread is exposing one major war crime committed by the allies AFTER the Wehrmacht surrendered.

You seem to be in total denial of the above facts and evidence.

Your well-known attempt to derail another thread which exposes too much unpleasant truth
by defaming, insulting and spreading antigermanic hate propaganda
will definitely not be tolerated.

Old 12-11-2010, 03:43 PM   #17
frisian
Banned

Default Apocalypse of the Psychopaths

I have no idea why so many people dislike Jews

Old 12-11-2010, 03:47 PM   #18
snoopsnuffleopagus
Banned

Quote:
Quote:

I see you NAZIs are still pretty DUMB.

Quote:
Quote:
"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies." .
Ahoy!!!!!!!!! Frisian, keep the verse in Context and it proves you use the Target verse deceitfully.

You, along with ladybird and some others, are under Orders to post the preceeding 5 verses and the following 5 verses of your Target Verse.
This will prevent your deceptive use of YHWHs Holy/Lovely scripture.

Here: I expose your deceit:

John 8

Quote:
8:40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of Yahweh: this did not Abraham.

8:41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even Elohim.

8:42 Yahshua said unto them, If Elohim were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from Elohim; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.

8:43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

8:45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

8:46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?

8:47 He that is of Yahweh heareth 's Yahwehs words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of Yahweh.
Lissen up kiddies, Hitler was a big ol' bullshitter that fuked the german peeps nearly to death, wise up.

It's only because of the Allies that Germans still exist. Let's show some gratitude okay??

Jesus as Rabbi in the Fourth Gospel

http://www.biblicalstudies.org.uk/pd...stenberger.pdf

I, along with Dr. Bullvinkle vonMoose, from the University of Austria/Vienna can De-Programme you if you'd like, just ask.

Aloha!!!!!!!!!

Let's not abuse Scripture Okay?

Last edited by snoopsnuffleopagus; 12-11-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:49 PM   #19
ladybird
Banned

I love him, too. In fact you can't do other but love him (just had a look at his forum friends).

Quote:
I have no idea why so many people dislike Jews

http://02varvara.files.wordpress.com...ve-a-hater.jpg

Last edited by ladybird; 12-11-2010 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:50 PM   #20
frisian
Banned

Default Jews and incest

THE FEATURES ARE CLASSICALLY JEWISH AND PART-NEANDERTHAL

Last edited by frisian; 12-11-2010 at 03:52 PM.