Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 09-11-2010, 05:22 PM   #1
napz
Inactive

Default Israel did 9/11??

Has anybody here done any real in-depth research into the Jewish/Israeli connection to 9/11? Have you heard of Dr. Alan Sabrosky from the U.S. Army War College? Don't any of you know that Larry Silverstein is a Jewish Zionist banker?

Go read up on Dr. Alan Sabrosky. Being a former director of studies at the US Army War College, Dr. Sabrosky has major credentials and he’s absolutely correct about the fact that there are several high ranking government officials who hold dual citizenship for both the United States and Israel. But you can’t be loyal to one country while at the same time be loyal to a foreign government, you can’t have it both ways. There’s a word for that, it’s called treason.

Israel has their fingerprints all over 9/11 and this should be completely obvious to anyone who has studied 9/11. They staged 9/11 as a “false flag” operation to turn the United States military against their enemy in the Middle East (the Muslim Palestinians), because they want complete control of the entire Middle East, and they can’t do it alone so they basically tricked the United States in fighting their war for them. Why should one Israeli Jew have to die to protect Israel when they can just make the Christians and Muslims kill each other off? It all makes perfect sense.

Have any of you heard about Israel’s attack on the USS Liberty? Hardly anybody knows about it because it was covered-up. After being informed that it was in fact the Israelis who had committed the attack, LBJ called off the retaliation/rescue operation which was a first in all of history and an act of treason. Very recently, a survivor of the USS Liberty, Phil Tourney, was threatened by an unknown Israeli agent in person at a Holliday Inn last August 6th because Tourney has been speaking out about Israel’s attack on the USS Liberty and exposing the cover-up. Read the article I’ve included below to learn more about this story.

This subject is so taboo even Alex Jones won’t talk very much about it on his radio show, as threats have been made against him if he points the blame at Israel and the several U.S. government officials who hold dual U.S./Israeli citizenship; Michael Chertoff, Phillip Zelikow, Richard Perle, Jerome Hauer, Paul Wolfowitz, Dov Zakheim (the real mastermind of 9/11), Jewish Zionist banker Larry Silverstein, etc. Everyone in America needs to wake up and remove these duel U.S./Israeli citizen traitors from power or else it is virtually guaranteed that they will carry out another false flag style attack, the biggest difference being the next one will be much worse and they will lay the blame on Iran in order to drag the United States into another needless War against Israel’s enemy in the Middle East. I’ve studied 9/11 very extensively, here are some really important articles and Youtube videos to definitely check out.

Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11

Dr. Alan Sabrosky: Israel Did 9/11
http://www.midwestfreepress.com/2010...rael-did-911//

Christopher Bollyn's Website: Solving 9/11 The Deception that changed the World
http://www.bollyn.com/index.php

Official motto of the Israeli Mossad: ‘By way of deception, thou shalt do war.’
http://www.apfn.net/messageboard/05-...on.cgi.63.html

* The Mossad recruits Arab agents to carry out missions.
* Israeli agents are skilled at impersonating Arabs.
* Mossad had an elaborate plan to vilify Iraq and involve the US in a war against it.
* MOSSAD knew in advance of the 1983 Arab surprise attack on US Marines based in Lebanon. Instead of warning their American "allies", Mossad deliberately allowed more than 200 US Marines to be killed in the surprise bombing attack.
* Wealthy Zionists in America are often called upon to help carry out Mossad missions.

Missing Links: The Definitive Truth About 9/11
Part 1
Part 2

USS Liberty Survivor Threatened By Unknown Israeli
http://www.americanfreepress.net/htm...atened_23.html

Israel Did 9/11: All The Proof In The World
http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...php?f=6&t=5367

Rabbi Dov Zakheim: The Real Mastermind of 9/11

Following Zakheim and Pentagon Trillions to Israel and 9/11
http://www.onlinejournal.com/artman/...cle_1047.shtml

Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9/11

Larry Silverstein Spills The Beans About WTC Building 7

9/11 Breaking News - Alan Hart
http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news112_911.html
napz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
napz
Inactive

Benjamin Netanyahu was quoted as saying that 9/11 was “very good” for Israel and that it will “generate sympathy for Israel, we are benefiting from one thing, and that is the attack on the twin towers and Pentagon, and the American struggle in Iraq.” Larry Silverstein made over 4 billion dollars from the insurance payout and he’s best friends with Benjamin Netanyahu.

It is foolish to think that Al-Qaeda orchestrated these attacks, they simply do not have the technical expertise required to wire three giant skyscrapers with military grade explosives (Nano-Thermite), and even if they were able to accomplish this, why would they fly planes into the buildings? Whenever you’re in the process of solving a crime, the question that always needs to be addressed is “who benefits?” Osama Bin Laden and all of the alleged Muslim hijacker patsies are automatically out, go to the FBI’s website, Bin Laden has never been officially indicted for 9/11 by the FBI because there isn’t any evidence linking him to 9/11.

On the other hand, you have the five dancing Israelis who set up their cameras to film themselves in front of the twin towers prior to the attack on 9/11 and were caught by the New Jersey Police dancing, celebrating, flicking their lighters in the air and smiling while the towers burned behind them. They were arrested, their van had explosives in it, they had box-cutters, and $4500 cash stuffed in a sock. They were Israeli Mossad agents filming the collapse of the World Trade Center and when the head of homeland security Attorney General Michael Chertoff (another dual US/Israeli citizen traitor) pulled some strings and let them go back to Israel, they went on an Israeli television talk show and said they were there on 9/11 to “document the event.” This is only one example of many facts that point directly at Israel for being responsible. There is only one country in the world that had the motive, means, contacts and truly benefited from 9/11, and that country is Israel.

"Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act." - U.S. Army speaking of the Israeli Mossad

Alex Jones - Israeli Connections To 911

Gordon Duff: Sabrosky Interview Ties Israel to 9/11
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/03/19/22329/

“Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former Director of Studies at the U.S. Army War College, on audio. The video details evidence on why it is 100% certain that Israel did 9/11 and the official story is a pack of lies. Sabrosky has been calling for a new 9/11 investigation for some time. What makes him unique is that we have a Jew who can hardly be called “self-hating” or “anti-Semitic” or against Israel. He is consistent in everything he says. His point is that you are an American or you are an Israeli but you can’t be both, especially now with Zionism turning Israeli foreign policy into a “runaway train.” 9/11, as Sabrosky sees it was the watershed in a relationship between America and Israel that has gone from bad to unsurviveable, especially for America. He contents that AIPAC exercises near total control over the electoral process in America through the ability to outspend any other group and destroy anyone who stands against them."

Axis of Evil: Isreal DID 9/11
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/21...srael-Did-9-11

Prothink.org
http://www.911missinglinks.com/synopsis/

From the synopsis at 9/11 missing links,

Did you know that in November 2007 former 7 year president and permanent senator of Italy, Francisco Cossiga, stated that ALL the western intelligence agencies of Europe and America know full well Israel, the Jewish state, was responsible for and performed the terrorist acts of 9/11?

Did you know the former Director of Studies of the Army War College and 10 year Marine veteran who served in Vietnam, Dr. Alan Sabrosky recently on a public interview stated he isn't going to be soft with the truth that Israel did 9/11 and when Americans find out they will destroy Israel for all the mess America has been put through in wars chasing fictional terrorists? (He also has a Jewish grandmother and still has the courage to tell the truth about 9/11)

Did you know our own FBI, New Jersey, and New York police departments caught Israeli active duty military personnel near the Trade Towers filming (before the event even started), celebrating the event, and some even caught with BOMBS in their moving van front operation? (Reported on Fox national news)

Did you know that the then head of the Justice Department, Michael Chertoff (later promoted to Head the newly created Department of ‘Homeland Security’) let all the Israelis go quietly back to Israel on ‘minor visa violations'? (Michael Chertoff’s family was not only involved in the Bolshevik Revolution that killed over 40 million Russian Christians, but some other very close family members like his sister and Rabbi uncles help found Israel as a nation)

Did you know Haaretz (an Israeli newspaper) reported that an Israeli based instant messaging service called Odigo, sent out a text to all their subscribers not to go near lower Manhattan (area of World Trade Centers) 2 hours prior to the terrorist event?

Do you have the mental courage to stand up to the **** truth and save the nation from a possible future attack and the break down of America from these criminals?

Watch the movie for free that millions around the world are quietly spreading to their friends and family here: 911MissingLinks.com
napz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
matrix911
Inactive

yes most know that have done research. Zionists run Amerika and facilitated 9/11. Old news.
matrix911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 05:10 AM   #4
sicknote

Was it Israel's or Mossad's brainchild?.

Not sure.
sicknote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 09:33 AM   #5
bryan

Quote:
In my mind’s eye, I remembered seeing that night’s guest, Benjamin Netanyahu, talk about a book he had written in which he argued for the need of the “West” to engage in a “War on Terror.” I also remember quite clearly chortling out loud at the stupidity and chutzpah of the proposition.

Well, I recently went back through the online archives of the program and found the interview. And sure enough, it was exactly as I had remembered it. There was Netanyahu pushing the “War on Terror” as a concept, some six years before the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001!
http://original.antiwar.com/thomas-h...ectual-father/
bryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 09:11 AM   #6
drc_

In my view it's becoming more and more clear to me that Isreal is one of the greatest threats on the planet. And basically the center of all Illuminati actions.

They are at the very core of basically everything we discuss on this forum. They are Rothschild country, they own the world's central banks, there are the most racist country on the planet yet they hide behind the Holocaust story which they helped fabricate.
They run the fincance of the Vatican, of Britain, of America, and basically the rest of the world. They own them. They own us all.

For a long I too thought that this whole things was not just jews, but jews were a large part of it. But slowly but surely it is becoming clear to me that it basically is entirely jewish.

Freemasonry has it's origins in Judaism. It's basically jewish. And so many people involved in the conspiracy are either jews or crypto-jews (jews who hide their jewsih identity, by changing names etc.).

Mossad were mostly the ones behind 9/11, that much has become clear to me now. It was a giant Freemasonic ritual and the majority of the conspiracy researchers just keep calling it an inside job, as if the American government was solely behind it. Bullcrap. This works out perfectly for them because ONCE AGAIN the blame is being shifted away from the jews.

The motto of Mossad is: "By way of deception thou shalt do war." This has been confirmed by former Mossad agents. And what does this motto tell us? That Mossad/Isreal DECEIVES to do their wars. They wage war and shift the blame to others. EXACTLY what happened on 9/11 in their Freemasonic ritual. The blame was shifted away (by the media, who are owned by? jews!) to arabs. And we ALL buy it.

The flag of Isreal even shows the Hermetic principle "as above so below". This so called star of david is nothing more than two triangles (one pointing up and one pointing down) intertwined into a 6 pointed star. It is exactly the same as the Square and Compass of Freemasonry (except they have the bottom of the triangles removed, but the idea is the same).

Even Albert Pike himself said in his book Morals and Dogma: "Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabbalah." A Jewish book.

The jews are so sophisticated in protecting themselves and blaming others they even have their own word for hatred/criticism/racism against them. No other race/people on this planet do so.

The words "Anti-Semitism" are riduculous. Because semites are not only jews but arabs too. Yet people fear to be called anti-semitic. The Jews/Isreal have made DAMN sure that everywhere in the world people will feel WWII/Holocaust related guilt if they so much as THINK a bad thing about Isreal or any jew. They are the only race on the planet that have a special word for racism again their race. Talk crap about african people? It's racism. Talk shit about asian people? It's racism. Talk shit about Jews? ANTI-SEMITISM!!!!!!!! OMG!!!11 NAZI!!!1

I could go on and on... But I won't :P Just wanted to share in short what has come to my attention as of late.

Some good sources on the subjects I spoke about:

A very informative book about The Rothschild, Isreal and the Jews in general.

A docu speaking about the "As above so below" principle and how it was incorporated into 9/11.

As Above, So Below: The Jews Will Kill All the Nations (All the Goyim)
drc_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2010, 09:44 AM   #7
07august

Default kabbalah, occultism, witchcraft, satanism, masonry

911 was a mega ritual, members of kabbalah, occultism, witchcraft, satanism, masonry were all involved because they all have the same end goal: bringing about the arrival of the antichrist, ushering in occultist spirit guides, rebuilding Solomon's Temple, and establishing a figure head to rule the world from Jerusalem.

Everything about 911 was a ritual. Barbara Bush & Ann Cappelletti, illegitimate witch daughters of Aleister Crowley, where involved in the pre-planning, execution and post 911 propaganda.
Old 20-11-2010, 12:11 PM   #8
ryanhodgson

Quote:
Originally Posted by drc_ View Post
In my view it's becoming more and more clear to me that Isreal is one of the greatest threats on the planet. And basically the center of all Illuminati actions.

They are at the very core of basically everything we discuss on this forum. They are Rothschild country, they own the world's central banks, there are the most racist country on the planet yet they hide behind the Holocaust story which they helped fabricate.
They run the fincance of the Vatican, of Britain, of America, and basically the rest of the world. They own them. They own us all.

For a long I too thought that this whole things was not just jews, but jews were a large part of it. But slowly but surely it is becoming clear to me that it basically is entirely jewish.

Freemasonry has it's origins in Judaism. It's basically jewish. And so many people involved in the conspiracy are either jews or crypto-jews (jews who hide their jewsih identity, by changing names etc.).

Mossad were mostly the ones behind 9/11, that much has become clear to me now. It was a giant Freemasonic ritual and the majority of the conspiracy researchers just keep calling it an inside job, as if the American government was solely behind it. Bullcrap. This works out perfectly for them because ONCE AGAIN the blame is being shifted away from the jews.

The motto of Mossad is: "By way of deception thou shalt do war." This has been confirmed by former Mossad agents. And what does this motto tell us? That Mossad/Isreal DECEIVES to do their wars. They wage war and shift the blame to others. EXACTLY what happened on 9/11 in their Freemasonic ritual. The blame was shifted away (by the media, who are owned by? jews!) to arabs. And we ALL buy it.

The flag of Isreal even shows the Hermetic principle "as above so below". This so called star of david is nothing more than two triangles (one pointing up and one pointing down) intertwined into a 6 pointed star. It is exactly the same as the Square and Compass of Freemasonry (except they have the bottom of the triangles removed, but the idea is the same).

Even Albert Pike himself said in his book Morals and Dogma: "Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabbalah." A Jewish book.

The jews are so sophisticated in protecting themselves and blaming others they even have their own word for hatred/criticism/racism against them. No other race/people on this planet do so.

The words "Anti-Semitism" are riduculous. Because semites are not only jews but arabs too. Yet people fear to be called anti-semitic. The Jews/Isreal have made DAMN sure that everywhere in the world people will feel WWII/Holocaust related guilt if they so much as THINK a bad thing about Isreal or any jew. They are the only race on the planet that have a special word for racism again their race. Talk crap about african people? It's racism. Talk shit about asian people? It's racism. Talk shit about Jews? ANTI-SEMITISM!!!!!!!! OMG!!!11 NAZI!!!1

I could go on and on... But I won't :P Just wanted to share in short what has come to my attention as of late.

The Synagogue of Satan A very informative book about The Rothschild, Isreal and the Jews in general.

Do You Believe in Magick? A docu speaking about the "As above so below" principle and how it was incorporated into 9/11.

good comment.

the litmus test for 911 truth is the Zionist question. Anyone who denies Mossad/Zionist did 911 is either ignorant or a disinfo agent. I'd admit I was ignorant for 2 years.
All this crap about exactly what happened, blah blah or 911 truth sites which don't mention Israel's involvment or worse - forbid any talk of such - is absolute bullcrap. It's painfully obvious the official story or a complete lie, but it would make progress so much faster if the "truthers" would state the obvious about it being a mossad job.

And the criminals are starting to get very worried about this coming to surface. And it will come to the surface within the next 4-6 years and the dominoes with start to fall.

Inside Job - worst slogan ever. The average American (or most other person) is automatically repelled by thinking Bush and company sat around and planned this for there own gain. Even with Israel's tremendous influence on the American (and other's) public, people would be much more receptive of a Mossad/Zionist (outside job....haha Mr. Stewart) attack senario once they are deprogramed.

Yes, http://www.bollyn.com/solving-9-11-the-book is a good intro.

It will be ugly the next couple of years but we'll get there.

Last edited by ryanhodgson; 20-11-2010 at 12:18 PM.
ryanhodgson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2010, 12:23 PM   #9
ragnarok
Banned

Israel's rulers and people should show no surprise at being suspected of some involvement in the events of 9/11, as it is fairly common knowledge among anyone with a working brain that they are one of the most devious, selfish and ruthless nations to have ever occupied the planet. The only thing stopping them from pummeling their perceived enemies into the ground they inhabit, is the spotlight is being shone on them brighter than at any other time in their short, troublesome history.
ragnarok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-11-2010, 04:41 PM   #10
urbanmonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by drc_ View Post

The Synagogue of Satan A very informative book about The Rothschild, Isreal and the Jews in general.

Do You Believe in Magick? A docu speaking about the "As above so below" principle and how it was incorporated into 9/11.

+1
urbanmonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 11:19 AM   #11
ryanhodgson

This thread should be sticky'd.

I come to this forum and look at all the crap talked about 911 - different theories, made up theories, disinfo etc

1)We know the official story is a lie - 100%

2) Focus on the "Who did it".

They are most worried about the Israeli connection. Because it's staring everyone right in the face.

This should be the only thing anyone talks about regarding 911 truth. It's the quickest way to bring the system down.

Last edited by ryanhodgson; 28-11-2010 at 11:20 AM.
ryanhodgson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2010, 11:29 AM   #12
lottie_new
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbanmonk View Post
+1
+2 :d
Arch-strategist Zbigniew Brzezinski, senior adviser to Barack Obama, stated in a presentation to the highly influential Council on Foreign Relations that "...the greatest obstacle to establishing a One World Government is the rapid political awakening amongst the masses." May 2010.

lottie_new is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 05:24 AM   #13
azzx
Banned

911mossad.stopisraelsterror.com (Blocked in Israel.)
azzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 11:40 PM   #14
theroach
Inactive

Quote:
911 was a mega ritual, members of kabbalah, occultism, witchcraft, satanism, masonry were all involved because they all have the same end goal: bringing about the arrival of the antichrist, ushering in occultist spirit guides, rebuilding Solomon's Temple, and establishing a figure head to rule the world from Jerusalem.
Yup...that is pretty much my take too.

Ultimately it was a 'sorcerous' event...much like the JFK assassination, which was also 'sorcerous' in its intent.

They pulled off a gigantic 'group mind rape'.

Last edited by theroach; 01-12-2010 at 11:47 PM.
theroach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 08:53 PM   #15
lizzy

http://theinfounderground.com/forum/...12e47b9421b3d8

http://pakalert.wordpress.com/2009/1...-in-the-world/
lizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:27 PM   #16
tinyint
Inactive

Public poll please.

Last edited by tinyint; 08-12-2010 at 09:27 PM.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:29 PM   #17
dollanaqua
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
Public poll please.
+1
dollanaqua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:34 PM   #18
lizzy

Quote: