Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 11-04-2012, 07:35 PM   #41
sofa king

Welling,

Pike, Wilmshurst and Mackey wrote a lot about masonry. Half of it they made up. Since no one questioned them or rebutted their fiction, it was accepted as truth thereafter.

Again, the "G" is relatively young in the age of the craft. The "G" doesn't appear anywhere else in masonry. All appendant bodies use other identifiers.

Why is that?
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:09 PM   #42
welling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by paganoflight View Post
Yes. HOWEVER...the ultimate pictoral symbol of God the benevolent Creator is the letter O. The full circle. Makes perfect sense.

The letter G is the broken, or "defeated" O. To have this broken symbol within the square and compass is to show the "defeat of God", which of course is the goal of satanism.

Notice also that the "zero" looks simliar to the letter O. "O", or the Creator...represents all. Zero represents the opposite of all, or "nothing". These are symbolic ways to oppose the true Creator and righteousness. The simplicity is staggering.
Maybe in something else, but I can assure you 100% that in Freemasonry it is used to symbolize God. It is not a symbol that has been used since time immemorial, but rather a later addition to the other symbols used in Freemasonry. It is a substituted symbol for the Hebrew letter YOD.

There is absolutely nothing in Freemasonry that connects it to satanism.

Another very important symbol used in Freemasonry is the point within a circle, which I presume you know the true symbology of.
welling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #43
welling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
Welling,

Pike, Wilmshurst and Mackey wrote a lot about masonry. Half of it they made up. Since no one questioned them or rebutted their fiction, it was accepted as truth thereafter.

Again, the "G" is relatively young in the age of the craft. The "G" doesn't appear anywhere else in masonry. All appendant bodies use other identifiers.

Why is that?
I'd agree with you that much of what Pike wrote is fantasy, slightly less so with Mackey and even less with Wilmshurst.

As far as the 'G' goes, I agree it is rather a young addition and is only used in certain parts of Freemasonry. Similarly, the all seeing eye is barely used as a symbol in English Craft Freemasonry.

I actually think that no-one really knows for sure 100%, but think that it almost certain that it represents God. Of course though, the word of an installed master also begins with a 'G' as does many other items or words in Masonry.

Perhaps it can symbolize different things to different people!
Old 11-04-2012, 09:03 PM   #44
lightgiver

Lightbulb Alpha Beta

Alphabetically 3=C, 7=G, 11=K, 13=M

Time period ~700 BC–present

The word "alphabet" came into Middle English from the Late Latin word alphabetum, which in turn originated in the Ancient Greek ἀλφάβητος (alphabētos), from alpha and beta, the first two letters of the Greek alphabet...

Alpha and beta in turn came from the first two letters of the Phoenician alphabet, and meant ox and house respectively.The history of the alphabet started in ancient Egypt...

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-04-2012 at 09:04 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 01:28 PM   #45
paganoflight
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by welling View Post
Maybe in something else, but I can assure you 100% that in Freemasonry it is used to symbolize God. It is not a symbol that has been used since time immemorial, but rather a later addition to the other symbols used in Freemasonry. It is a substituted symbol for the Hebrew letter YOD.

There is absolutely nothing in Freemasonry that connects it to satanism.

Another very important symbol used in Freemasonry is the point within a circle, which I presume you know the true symbology of.
I didn't say that it necessarily connected to satanism. I just said that the G represents the broken circle, which is what satanists would prefer over the completed circle. The fact that this ruptured circle is inside the masonic square and compass is, well...
As for the point in the circle you mentioned, I'm not sure what you're referring to. I'd have to take a look at it.

Last edited by paganoflight; 13-04-2012 at 01:29 PM.
paganoflight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #46
lightgiver

Arrow Golem

In Jewish folklore, a golem ( Hebrew: גולם‎) is an animated anthropomorphic being, created entirely from inanimate matter. The word was used to mean an amorphous, unformed material in Psalms and medieval writing.Tav is the last letter of the Hebrew word emet, which means truth. The midrash explains that emet is made up of the first, middle, and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet (Aleph, Mem, and Tav: אמת). Sheqer (falsehood), on the other hand, is made up of the 19th, 20th, and 21st (and penultimate) letters.Thus, truth is all-encompassing, while falsehood is narrow and deceiving. In Jewish mythology it was the word emet that was carved into the head of the Golem which ultimately gave it life. But when the letter "aleph" was erased from the Golem's forehead, what was left was "met" — dead. And so the Golem died.

The word golem occurs once in the Bible in Psalm 139:16, which uses the word גלמי, meaning "my unshaped form". The Mishnah uses the term for an uncultivated person: "Seven characteristics are in an uncultivated person, and seven in a learned one", (םשבעה דברים בגול) Pirkei Avos 5:6 in the Hebrew text (English translations vary). In modern Hebrew golem is used to mean "dumb" or "helpless". Similarly, it is often used today as a metaphor for a brainless lunk or entity who serves man under controlled conditions but is hostile to him and others. "Golem" passed into Yiddish as goylem to mean someone who is clumsy or slow...

The Golem is a popular figure in the Czech Republic. There are several restaurants and other businesses whose names reference the creature...

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....&postcount=266

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-04-2012 at 07:27 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 12:19 AM   #47
lightgiver

Lightbulb G

Geodesy (from Greek γεωδαισία – geodaisia, "division of the Earth") is primarily concerned with positioning within the temporally varying gravity field...

Yeheshua is spelled Yod-Heh-Shin-Vav-Heh or JHShVH. Qabalistically JHVH is the Tetragrammaton, the Holy Four-lettered Name of God. It is associated with the four elements...

http://webspace.ship.edu/cgboer/heartsutra.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-07-2012 at 12:23 AM.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:21 PM   #48
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post

Why is that?
When I went to Italy, I did not find a "G" anywhere within the Square & Compasses. I always saw it blank. I have seen it with an eye or a cross in it.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:20 AM   #49
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
When I went to Italy, I did not find a "G" anywhere within the Square & Compasses. I always saw it blank. I have seen it with an eye or a cross in it.
G*d is spelled without a "G" in pretty much all languages outside of English. So why is there no "D" inside the S&C?
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:29 PM   #50
offramp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
In England we also have no letter inside the square & compasses.

offramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2012, 01:22 AM   #51
khamael
Banned

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad_watson_miami_fl View Post
Freemasonry's "G" stands for (1) God, (2) Grand Architect of the Universe (G.A.O.T.U.), (3) Sacred Geometry, (4) Sacred Gematria, (5) Genesis and more directly Gn 7:4, (6) Gnosis. But most importantly, (7) the G inside the square & compass stands for the 7th letter inside the 4-sided rectangle or GOD=7_4. 7/4=July 4th as many of the US Founding Fathers were Masons47.

The educated operative and speculative Masons throughout the centuries were well aware of the 'universal' measurement of both Standard Cubits74 and Royal Cubits. The Royal Cubit contained an 'extra palm', or 7 palms x 4 fingers. All ancient Egyptian temples & pyramids, Babylonian temples, and King Solomon's Temple were built with this basic 7 palms x 4 fingers unit.

- Brad Watson, Miami, FL

Wrong! Freemasonry 'G' represents GOETIA. NOT GNOSIS, NOT GOD=DOG.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=68OIuFPssxA

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Najj6z5jhGg

Enjoy.

khamael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #52
lightgiver

Arrow Garuda

The Garuda (Sanskrit: गरुड garuḍa, "eagle") is a large mythical bird or bird-like creature that appears in both Hindu and Buddhist mythology...In Hindu religion, Garuda is a lesser Hindu divinity, usually the mount (vahana) of the God Vishnu. Garuda is depicted as having the golden body of a strong man with a white face, red wings, and an eagle's beak and with a crown on his head. This ancient deity was said to be massive, large enough to block out the sun.

Garuda is the Hindu name for the constellation Aquila and the Brahminy kite and Phoenix are considered to be the contemporary representations of Garuda. Indonesia adopts a more stylistic approach to the Garuda's depiction as its national symbol, where it depicts a Javanese eagle (being much larger than a kite)...The story of Garuda's birth and deeds is told in the first book of the great epic Mahabharata. According to the epic, when Garuda first burst forth from his egg, he appeared as a raging inferno equal to the cosmic conflagration that consumes the world at the end of every age. Frightened, the gods begged him for mercy. Garuda, hearing their plea, reduced himself in size and energy...Another name for the Garuda is suparṇa (Pāli: supaṇṇa), meaning "well-winged, having good wings". Like the nāga, they combine the characteristics of animals and divine beings, and may be considered to be among the lowest devas.

Throughout the Mahabharata, Garuda is invoked as a symbol of impetuous violent force, of speed, and of martial prowess. Powerful warriors advancing rapidly on doomed foes are likened to Garuda swooping down on a serpent. Defeated warriors are like snakes beaten down by Garuda. The field marshal Drona uses a military formation named after Garuda. Krishna even carries the image of Garuda on his banner...The Garudas were among the beings appointed by Śakra to guard Mount Sumeru and the Trāyastriṃśa heaven from the attacks of the asuras...In the Mahasamyatta Sutta, the Buddha is shown making temporary peace between the Nagas and the Garudas...Garud Commando Force is a Special Forces unit of the Indian Air Force, specializing in operations deep behind enemy lines.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=50
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1764
Old 16-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #53
welling
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by khamael View Post
Unfortunately you are wrong.
Old 16-07-2012, 07:03 PM   #54
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by offramp View Post
In England we also have no letter inside the square & compasses.

who is the beauty in your avatar?
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2012, 01:54 AM   #55
kadosh
Banned

The real issue about the letter G is not so much where it came from but how it gradually changed its original meaning and how it is that this new meaning has now become the predominant one.
There are two distinct meaning given for the letter G: the first is for Geometry, and the second is for God. This is very clear in the two different versions given for it, as outlined in the Second Degree work.

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/texts/theletterg.html
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2012, 05:03 PM   #56
lightgiver

Arrow The Ever Evolving G

Its changing to...an H for Horus...Lmao

K... is the 11th letter of the ISO basic Latin alphabet.

I...I is the 9th letter and a vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet.

L...L is the 12th/12 letter of the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It is used to represent 50 in Roman numerals.

L...Lamedh may have come from a pictogram of an ox goad or cattle prod. Some have suggested a shepherd's staff...

A...A is the first letter and a vowel in the ISO basic Latin alphabet. It is similar to the Ancient Greek letter Alpha, from which it derives.

K...11

I...9

N... is the fourteenth letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet...One of the most common hieroglyphs, snake, was used in Egyptian writing...

G.......Evolving...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=165
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=282
Old 31-07-2012, 09:07 PM   #57
lightgiver

Lightbulb G o s

http://freemasonsfordummies.blogspot...gel-brown.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=97
Old 01-08-2012, 04:29 AM   #58
mrmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiansix View Post
You're mistaken.
What are the Satanists/Illuminati obsessed with and addicted to? Not geometry itself, but the zone or vibration that living in alignment with Sacred Geometry takes them to- well not them cos they ain't gonna do it the hard way!!!. The zone is exactly the point where spiritual and human cross over and is an intense and extreme 'cosmic orgasm' ie. solar plexus orgasm that is felt all over the body but esp. in the torso. Need to be VERY pure and live according to scientific principles to access this zone: one of the quests of mythological civilisations.

G Force also referred to by astronauts and fighter pilots.

So for those wanting the easy way out, this orgasm zone can be accessed via drugs and other get high hormones are drained out of victims of sacrifice as they are about to be sacrificed - i.e. Adrenalchrome, so when the users inject this hormone into their blood stream they get a BIG adrenaline rush.
That's why these vampires 'suck blood' and use humans to get high on.
Actually it really does just mean "god" or "Geometry" By extension It can also refer to the term "great architect of the universe" Which we prefer to use at our lodge as we have Muslim and hindu brothers.

But yeah it is fairly boring, someone explained the "G" was similar to a corporate rebranding done in some GL's in the 1920's..... you are really thinking to hard about this.
mrmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:01 AM   #59
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmason View Post
Actually it really does just mean "god" or "Geometry" By extension It can also refer to the term "great architect of the universe" Which we prefer to use at our lodge as we have Muslim and hindu brothers.
I do not think you are right with "God" but if it were the case, it is mysterious if Freemasonry should not be a religion
Old 08-08-2012, 07:25 PM   #60
lightgiver

Lightbulb Generative

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart's "Musikalisches Würfelspiel" (Musical Dice Game) 1757 is an early example of a generative system based on randomness. Dice were used to select musical sequences from a numbered pool of previously composed phrases. This system provided a balance of order and disorder. The structure was based on an element of order on one hand, and disorder on the other.

Composers such as John Cage and Brian Eno have used generative systems in their works...

Generative music is a term popularized by Brian Eno to describe music that is ever-different and changing, and that is created by a system...