Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 28-10-2010, 09:45 AM   #1
stewart edwards

Default C

Posted this here as if any society is secret it is MI6.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11642568

"C" has given a public speech about the dilemas of acting on intelligence gained under torture etc. Wouldn't like to be in his shoes, especially since I agree that torture is wrong, and since most people would say anything just to make the pain stop.

Anyhow his openness here has reconfirmed my view that for all of its flaws the English Establihment does generally at least try to do the right thing. Just imagine what the UK could achieve in the world if more in the Establishment truly acted ethicly, closed say-do gaps etc?

In many ways England is a bit of a laughing stock in the world at the moment, wanting to punch with the big boys while loosing its credibility (through things like the recent politicians expense scandal which even made Time magazine; how we can ever as a result tell African politicians not to "misuse" aid I dont know; and often reflected even on this forum in English based freemasonry behaviour; to even in my own life where I have battled people who appear to prefer to "be seen to have done the right thing" as opposed to actually doing it and upsetting the old boys/egos/powerful people/etc; and even our "in the EU but only partially" etc).

Perhaps if more people in Establishment positions of power - like "C" - had the moral courage to stand up and say "doing the right thing can be very difficult but I am doing my best to do it" backed up (though clearly not in MI6s case for obvious reasons) with the Establishment very visibly closing any say-do gaps (like what we see with ex MPs actually being taken to court and the Lords actually suspending errant peers) then things in England may actually get better. And in time this will flow through to the UK being able to punch harder at a global level through respect and inspiration.

Anyway rant over, just had to say that it is nice seeing at least some parts of the Establishemnt move positively forwards into the 21st century, even if it is one of the most secretive of society bit.

The masonic world could perhaps take a leaf out of "C"'s book.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 28-10-2010 at 10:23 AM. Reason: spelling
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2010, 02:25 PM   #2
sofa king

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart edwards View Post

So the Masons should stop using torture to extract information? I'm sure how they will feel about that. It has long been one of our tools to rule the world.
sofa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 04:53 PM   #3
truthspoon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
So the Masons should stop using torture to extract information? I'm sure how they will feel about that. It has long been one of our tools to rule the world.
Yep, particularly the mason run street gangs and far right groups like Combat 18. But actually they don't necessarily torture they just go straight for the kill. Or how about the British army and their torture and murder of trainee soldier at deepcut barracks, hushed up and 'no charges brought' by the masonic British army board.

Or how about the masonic pimps and their sex slaves, drugged and mind controlled, raped, beaten.....

Or how about the psychological 'ritual humiliation' which young masons all undergo. Several people have actually been killed during masonic inititiations in strange circumstances.

It's all in my book, click the link. Press clippings and facts.

Child abuse and paedophile rings, sex slaves, masonic murders the lot.

And it was all reported in the press at the time. You just have to look for the articles and get them before they get deleted.

Last edited by truthspoon; 01-11-2010 at 04:55 PM.
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:51 AM   #4
agneau

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
It's all in my book, click the link. Press clippings and facts.
I think your book's great - can't wait for the TLS review. No, seriously, keep going - I need something to brighten the long, long lunch hour. I particularly liked the bit about 'Common Purpose', and I quote verbatim from your deathless prose:

Quote:
And now we have Common Purpose, a Masonic front organisation.
There are many organisations controlled by Common Purpose, a sample is printed below:
Partial list of Common Purpose UK clientele:

Aylesford Newsprint Ltd, Aylesford
BAE Systems, Rochester Bayer CropScience, Norwich
Begbroke Science Park, University of Oxford, Yarnton
British Petroleum, GrangemouthBSkyB, Dunfermline
Indian Muslim Welfare Society, BatleyT
he Grimsby Institute of Further & Higher Education, Grimsby
The Recovery Project, Brighton
University of St Andrews
Viking FM, Hull
West Midlands Fire Service, Coventry, Radford Road Community Fire Station West Midlands Police, Coventry, Little Park Street Police Station
West Yorkshire Police, Bradford South
Wintringham School, Grimsby
Yorkshire Bank PLC, Leeds
Yorkshire Water, Esholt Hall
Young's Bluecrest Seafood Limited, Ross House, Grimsby
Zurich Commercial, London and Swindon
David Cameron himself was quoted using the phrase ‘common purpose’:
“This is a government that will last despite these differences because we are united by a common purpose for the job we want to do.”

Of course, when we finally infiltrated the Grimsby Institute of Further & Higher Education we thought we had finally cracked world domination; but you couldn't imagine the euphoria we felt when Young's Bluecrest Seafood Limited in said town fell to our control (although I suspect you, of all people, probably could).

We have Grimsby - nothing can stop us now.....

You sad, sad, wierdo - you do know you're better than a thousand Masonic apologists, don't you?
agneau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:45 AM   #5
kadosh
Banned

"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority. There is no greater heresy than that the office sanctifies the holder of it."
kadosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 01:31 PM   #6
stewart edwards

Kadosh do you ahve a source for this quote. The first bit is fairly well known but I hadnt heard the latter before
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
"Power tends to corrupt and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority. There is no greater heresy than that the office sanctifies the holder of it."
Tons of esoterics falling out of this quote. Understanding the whys and whotnots of it is a facinating thing to explore.

Reminds be of old Dumbledore talking to Harry/the school!!!
Old 03-11-2010, 04:42 PM   #7
kadosh
Banned

For those interested the quote is what the first Lord Acton actually said. What is so often quoted is simply a short misquote.
Old 03-11-2010, 06:13 PM   #8
decim

Lord Acton also spaketh wisely; "Everything secret degenerates; nothing is safe that does not bear discussion and publicity."
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 12:02 AM   #9
kadosh
Banned

The 4th Lord Acton died on 10 October 2010 - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obit...ord-Acton.html
Old 04-11-2010, 11:27 AM   #10
decim

Nice to be able to run away from the murderous mess one facilitates.

Perhaps his inherited title or his roman catholic mission gave him a feeling of being sanctified in his delusions..

Quote:
Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise influence and not authority. There is no greater heresy than that the office sanctifies the holder of it."
Quote:
Originally Posted by kadosh View Post
The 4th Lord Acton died on 10 October 2010 - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/obit...ord-Acton.html
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 02:00 PM   #11
lightgiver

Default ****

Quote:

what does the C stand for?

Why should the Masonic world take a leaf out of his book,the MI crew appear to be incompetent

Allowing the bankers and co to rip the British and western people off using their money to build up insane regimes like China.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143872

Chinese Sub Pops Up In Middle of US Navy Exercise.......................WTF

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144004

Maybe C needs some R n R;or maybe he is already getting it from R n R a lot like mandelson.

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-11-2010 at 02:11 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #12
lightgiver

Question 5,000 New Nuclear Bomb Shelters

Why is Russia Building 5,000 New Nuclear Bomb Shelters in Moscow by 2012?

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...oscow-by-2012/

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-11-2010 at 02:31 PM.
Old 13-11-2010, 03:59 PM   #13
stewart edwards

Lightgiver as I explained in my opening post
Quote:
Anyhow his openness here has reconfirmed my view that for all of its flaws the English Establihment does generally at least try to do the right thing. Just imagine what the UK could achieve in the world if more in the Establishment truly acted ethicly, closed say-do gaps etc?

In many ways England is a bit of a laughing stock in the world at the moment, wanting to punch with the big boys while loosing its credibility (through things like the recent politicians expense scandal which even made Time magazine; how we can ever as a result tell African politicians not to "misuse" aid I dont know; and often reflected even on this forum in English based freemasonry behaviour; to even in my own life where I have battled people who appear to prefer to "be seen to have done the right thing" as opposed to actually doing it and upsetting the old boys/egos/powerful people/etc; and even our "in the EU but only partially" etc).

Perhaps if more people in Establishment positions of power - like "C" - had the moral courage to stand up and say "doing the right thing can be very difficult but I am doing my best to do it" backed up (though clearly not in MI6s case for obvious reasons) with the Establishment very visibly closing any say-do gaps (like what we see with ex MPs actually being taken to court and the Lords actually suspending errant peers) then things in England may actually get better. And in time this will flow through to the UK being able to punch harder at a global level through respect and inspiration.
Old 13-11-2010, 05:30 PM   #14
lightgiver

Default Evil bankers

Quote:
Lightgiver as I explained in my opening post
Its about time those banking family's were sorted out,

and you know who we mean.

http://socioecohistory.wordpress.com...oscow-by-2012/

obviously C does not mean courage .

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-11-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 13-11-2010, 05:43 PM   #15
stewart edwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Its about time those banking family's were sorted out,

and you know who we mean.
What has this to do with me answering your question lightgiver? Why not start this new topic as a new thread?

Quote:
I dont know, nor do I care. Perhaps they expect the US to get a bit worried by the developing growth, power and influence of China and a new Cold war between the US and China to start? Perhaps they have decided, unlike the UK, that civil defence is a better spend that deterrents? Perhaps they are job creating through civil works? Perhaps the Russian government is trying to reinject a sense of old time national pride/values after the poverty that collapse of communism escalated? (see the BBC news story on this today - right now on bbc.co.uk)? Who knows? Why not ask the Soviet embassy?

If you havent read it, you may find the 2010 edition of "The Secret State" by Peter Hennessey an interesting read Lightgiver. It explains the UKs position on civil defense bunkers etc.

Now Lightgiver I do my best to answer your questions, why not answer mine on your massonic messiah thread?

Last edited by stewart edwards; 13-11-2010 at 05:50 PM.
Old 13-11-2010, 05:50 PM   #16
lightgiver

Default Rotten tree

Quote:
What has this to do with me answering your question lightgiver? Why not start this new topic as a new thread?

I dont know, nor do I care. Perhaps they expect the US to get a bit worried by the developing growth, power and influence of China and a new Cold war between the US and China to start? Perhaps they have decided, unlike the UK, that civil defence is a better spend that deterrents? Perhaps they are job creating through civil works? Perhaps the Russian government is trying to reinject a sense of old time national pride/values after the poverty that collapse of communism escalated? (see the BBC news story on this today - right now on bbc.co.uk)? Who knows? Why not ask the Soviet embassy?

If you havent read it, you may find the 2010 edition of "The Secrey State" by Peter Hennessey an interesting read Lightgiver. It explains the UKs position on civil defense bunkers etc.

Now Lightgiver I do my best to answer your questions, why not answer mine on your massonic messiah thread?
We have to address the root and Stewart you are avoiding it.

Why are we in the mess we are in,

THE ROOT.

Who is at the root?
Old 13-11-2010, 05:59 PM   #17
stewart edwards

Quote:
We have to address the root and Stewart you are avoiding it.

Why are we in the mess we are in,

THE ROOT.

Who is at the root?
Lightgiver how in any way am I avoiding anything?

You seem to be intent on diverting this thread instead of starting new ones. So let me ask you to explain why!

I have often said that darness has penetrated which is why we are in the mess that we are in. Which is why I have been working hard since the millenium to do something about it. I have written extensively, I have helepd people where I can, I have shared what I know, I have supported and encouraged, asked for help when need be, encouraged thought. I have also began to retrain myself so that I gain the skills that I need to enable me in the future to do more. Not that I need to for I have done enough in terms of helping humanity, but any more that I can do is simply icing on the cake.

As you well know it is my personal belief that there is a creator God at the root (think Matrix), with other Gods (think Stargate). In terms of human development what makes most sense to me is the Enki/Enlil family popping down millenia ago, as this "mental construct" enables me to make sense of a lot of things that happen in the world today.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 13-11-2010 at 06:00 PM.
Old 13-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #18
lightgiver

Default Root

Quote:
Lightgiver how in any way am I avoiding anything?

You seem to be intent on diverting this thread instead of starting new ones. So let me ask you to explain why!

I have often said that darness has penetrated which is why we are in the mess that we are in. Which is why I have been working hard since the millenium to do something about it. I have written extensively, I have helepd people where I can, I have shared what I know, I have supported and encouraged, asked for help when need be, encouraged thought. I have also began to retrain myself so that I gain the skills that I need to enable me in the future to do more. Not that I need to for I have done enough in terms of helping humanity, but any more that I can do is simply icing on the cake.

As you well know it is my personal belief that there is a creator God at the root (think Matrix), with other Gods (think Stargate). In terms of human development what makes most sense to me is the Enki/Enlil family popping down millenia ago, as this "mental construct" enables me to make sense of a lot of things that happen in the world today.
How can anyone develop when they are being lied to and led astray,

Try not to over complicate matters Stewart.

You are avoiding the question because I asked you to address who is at the root of the Ordo ab chao.

The puppetmasters create "disorder" so the people will demand "order". The price of "order" always entails a handing over of control and loss of freedom on the part of the citizenry. Out of "chaos" comes "order" - THEIR order - their new WORLD order.

YES THEIR NWO NOT OURS.

The Master of Puppets Ordo Ab Chao part 1

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-11-2010 at 06:23 PM.
Old 13-11-2010, 07:05 PM   #19
stewart edwards

Quote:
How can anyone develop when they are being lied to and led astray,
Well I managed ok.

Quote:
YES THEIR NWO NOT OURS.
Well we will just have to lead the way lightgiver. I have hassled enough powers that be over the past decade through asking for help, offering constructive criticism and solutions to current and upcoming problems, encouraging etc, and I am still here, in one piece. No one has bumped me of, hung me under a London bridge with some strange surgical wounds, or otherwise tried to hinder me. Though some do think that some have tried to murder me yet if so I just got stronger and more enabled to do more. My point Lightgiver is that dont live in fear of dark forces. Yip poop happens and life can be very unkind, but we each and every one of us has the power within us to make a difference. I bumble and stumble but do what I can. You might find out that due to the natural cycles of life "our nwo" is going to happen rgardless of anything "they" try to do, the only question is how long can the light reign before darkness takes hold once again. Well beyond our lifetimes, but it is a long game. So if "they" have any wisdom at all they should be enabling "our nwo" as that is the quickest way back to "their nwo" in time.

Confused?