Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > 9/11 & 7/7

Old 10-10-2010, 05:54 PM   #1
Inactive

Exclamation WTC 2nd attack - Michael Hezarkhani (Raw) FAKE!!!!

WTC 2nd attack - Michael Hezarkhani (Raw)

Above is the (supposedly) RAW footage released by FOIA NIST

It can be found on the YouTube channel 'sept11attacks' - this uploader continues to grab all the newly released footage and clips through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

Upon further inspection, I took a still shot and froze my screen as the "plane" entered the building. Something was odd, it was missing it's left wings, like it's a Ghost plane! This is PHONY people. They duped us on 9/11 with LIVE EDITING! The technology was and is possible, and not even that difficult when you compare the alternative (which would have been to trust amateur extremist jihadist's from overseas with minimal flight training to take-over and fly boeing jets accurately, 2 for 2, dead center into both target buildings and have them collapse because of it!) - instead they just needed to pull off the hoax that Boeing airliner's were hijacked and flown into the buildings with TV Fakery and pre-install all the explosives (thermite/thermate compounds?) in conjunction with whatever alternative explosive techniques were used that day (mini nukes, who knows what they did.)

FAKE!!!

And we are supposed to also believe that these are one in the same, right? These are both supposed to be footage of the same 2nd strike into the second tower!! What a farce!!

LOOK!

FAKE!

Peace&Love
God bless
1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 05:59 PM   #2
bobbydiva

My problem with the fakery line of research is that if video was faked, why the sloppy job? It's not like somebody would forget to draw the wings when editing it in.

Latest Article:
Why the Virginia Shooting ISN'T a Hoax!
bobbydiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #3
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
My problem with the fakery line of research is that if video was faked, why the sloppy job? It's not like somebody would forget to draw the wings when editing it in.
You obviously haven't looked into the No plane theory deep at all.

Why use no planes?

Live TV editing. Look it up. That's why is appeared 'sloppy' and that's why they never showed us a clear shot of the "planes" or the skies or backdrops behind the buildings in any of the "plane" shots. They needed to win over popular opinion, and SEEING is believing, after all! It's been around since at least the 90's, probably earlier (my guess is the 70's and 80's.)

Ever seen 'Wag the Dog'?

As if they've never lied to us before.... lol

PS: Did you compare both the FOIA NIST videos I reference in the OP??? The "planes" don't even take on the same shapes or angles going into the buildings!! One of them is FAKE by default!!!

Peace&Love
God bless
Old 10-10-2010, 06:06 PM   #4
marina2012
Banned

Default missing right wing

marina2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:08 PM   #5
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbydiva View Post
Go watch the video. That's the footage they give us as 'authentic.' Go play it in YouTube, pause it as the "plane" enters the building. You tell me... that looks real to you? Do planes also melt into buildings? Wouldn't it collide and SMASH into the steel and reinforced concrete on the face of the tower? Use your logic... use your intelligence and please ask yourself these questions...

Then watch the following video, is this the same plane you just saw in the other video??

LOL

Peace&Love
God bless
Old 10-10-2010, 06:09 PM   #6
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marina2012 View Post
Exactly.

You can find stuff like this in almost ALL the footage of "planes" from TV that day. It's incredible!!!

I was fooled too, though. It took me several years to figure it out, and boy did I feel dumb afterward... and MAD
Old 10-10-2010, 06:30 PM   #7
marina2012
Banned

Default no planes, just explosion

min 2:23

min 2:24

min 2:25

min 2:25

min 2:26

min 2:28
marina2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #8
killtown

More evidence the Hezarkhani video is fake:

Hezarkhunning - 3 more clues...

"OMG!" - Hezarkhani audio fakery

The 2urists

Hezarkhani called, won't talk about own video
Old 10-10-2010, 09:39 PM   #9
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by killtown View Post
More evidence the Hezarkhani video is fake:

Hezarkhunning - 3 more clues...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl_yjeua3h8
This video does indeed look faked or staged.

If any person on the planet was taking close up video footage of the damage to the Tower and you then heard a loud plane over your head, the reaction would be to first shit your pants and bollox to the camera for a second and look up in case the plane was aiming for you. The fact that this dude stayed calm and panned out for a perfect shot of exactly where the plane would hit the building without even knowing where it was coming from has got "very dodgy and suspicious" written all over it.

And then that guy calmly saying "Oh My God, a plane just hit the building" sounded like he was reading the sentence from a book. No emotion or reality in it whatsoever.

Last edited by lobuk; 10-10-2010 at 09:41 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:29 AM   #10
stannrodd

Don't forget that the towers had a concrete core too ... even though there is clearly historical footage and stills which show otherwise.

You guys with your no-plane excuse for a theory are about as convincing as Christopher A. Brown.

How many years is it now you've been pushing this shit .. how many believers have you managed to get into your church of NPT... sweet fanny adams yes !

How many photoshopped videos are you going to create to perpetuate this imbecile disinformation campaign ..

@ lobuk.. did you consider that the camera person was filming WTC1 and wasn't expecting a second plane impact? .. hence the stable nature of the vid capture !!

Cheers
Stann

Last edited by stannrodd; 11-10-2010 at 12:31 AM.
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 12:49 AM   #11
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stannrodd View Post
Don't forget that the towers had a concrete core too ... even though there is clearly historical footage and stills which show otherwise.

You guys with your no-plane excuse for a theory are about as convincing as Christopher A. Brown.

How many years is it now you've been pushing this shit .. how many believers have you managed to get into your church of NPT... sweet fanny adams yes !

How many photoshopped videos are you going to create to perpetuate this imbecile disinformation campaign ..

@ lobuk.. did you consider that the camera person was filming WTC1 and wasn't expecting a second plane impact? .. hence the stable nature of the vid capture !!

Cheers
Stann
The thread original post (mine) shows raw footage of the 2nd "plane" hitting the tower in separate instances by separate "amateur" cameramen. I didn't edit that footage (the only thing edited was that still shot just to add my commentary and outline where the wings should have been, but were absent in the raw footage released only by the FOIA NIST), I've merely put this stuff up here to show everyone the HOAX that was covered-up on September 11th of 2001.

The Media, the Military, the Intelligence Community, and others all had their roles in this massive false flag psy-ops!

Stann, show me where I've lied (anywhere in this thread, go ahead.)

Peace&Love
God bless
Old 11-10-2010, 12:53 AM   #12
Inactive

Exclamation 9/11 Octopus: A Media/Military/Intelligence PsyOps

9/11 Octopus - A Media/Military/Intelligence Psy-Ops (Pt. 1 of 7)

9/11 Octopus - A Media/Military/Intelligence Psy-Ops (Pt. 2 of 7)

9/11 Octopus - A Media/Military/Intelligence Psy-Ops (Pt. 3 of 7)

9/11 Octopus - A Media/Military/Intelligence Psy-Ops (Pt. 4 of 7)

9/11 Octopus - A Media/Military/Intelligence Psy-Ops (Pt. 5 of 7)

(Part 5 is muted by YouTube - did I hit a nerve?)

9/11 Octopus - A Media/Military/Intelligence Psy-Ops (Pt. 6 of 7)

9/11 Octopus - A Media/Military/Intelligence Psy-Ops (Pt. 7 of 7)

Objectively watch & review the material above.

Peace&Love
God bless
Old 11-10-2010, 01:03 AM   #13
lobuk

Quote:

Cheers
Stann
For the record, Im not a no-planer. Im not anything other than someone who knows the Official Story is complete Bollox and all i want is a new investigation and justice for the victims, families and those who have been victims since with the BS War On Terror.

I am willing and able to look at every bit of evidence impartially and said video does raise questions and looks staged or faked no matter what tower the guy was filming. Whether he was expecting it or not is irrelevant because it is the sound of it above him that would have made him duck in case a plane landed on his head.

Last edited by lobuk; 11-10-2010 at 01:04 AM.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:39 AM   #14
stannrodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk
For the record, Im not a no-planer. Im not anything other than someone who knows the Official Story is complete Bollox and all i want is a new investigation and justice for the victims, families and those who have been victims since with the BS War On Terror.
That's cool I didn't think you were ..

Quote:
I am willing and able to look at every bit of evidence impartially and said video does raise questions and looks staged or faked no matter what tower the guy was filming. Whether he was expecting it or not is irrelevant because it is the sound of it above him that would have made him duck in case a plane landed on his head.
Reality is that the time interval between when the camera person heard a plane and when the impact occurred would have been in the order of less than half a second .. at the alleged velocity of the aircraft. This was not a plane coming in to land at a low speed. It had just come out of a power dive and was almost at Mach 1 for the altitude.

It could look staged if you wish to believe that which some advocates of NPT say. However if you would rather look at the evidence and make an informed conclusion then that's good too. Your choice .. I see no problem with the video being factual.

ps .. planes don't land on peoples heads..

@1776 I never accused you of telling porkies mate. You will also note that I do not post videos to explain something unless totally necessary.

Rather I will utilize discussion as the venue of choice. I have seen endless videos and am still unconvinced. Missing wings FFS. No planers need faulty planes/videos to prove there weren't any planes and the vids were all faked. Hence your belief that this was a huge HOAX as you put it.

Sorry pal .. I will be your opposition if you like it or not.

Stann

Last edited by stannrodd; 11-10-2010 at 01:49 AM.
stannrodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 04:59 AM   #15
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776 View Post
Do planes also melt into buildings?
The planes do not melt into the buidlings, the aluminum airframes are shredded by the stell lattice of the buildings.

Quote:
Wouldn't it collide and SMASH into the steel and reinforced concrete on the face of the tower?
The face of the towers are steel lattice, the only concrete is in the flooring.
ultima1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:11 AM   #16
lobuk

Quote:
That's cool I didn't think you were ..

Reality is that the time interval between when the camera person heard a plane and when the impact occurred would have been in the order of less than half a second .. at the alleged velocity of the aircraft. This was not a plane coming in to land at a low speed. It had just come out of a power dive and was almost at Mach 1 for the altitude.

It could look staged if you wish to believe that which some advocates of NPT say. However if you would rather look at the evidence and make an informed conclusion then that's good too. Your choice .. I see no problem with the video being factual.

ps .. planes don't land on peoples heads..

Stann
No they dont normally land on peoples heads LoL.

It is nothing to do with believing NPT advocates. I am merely looking at the video evidence impartially (as i have already said) and with an open mind and trying to put myself in that position on a day when planes are dropping out of the sky and crashing into buildings.

This was not a normal situation. Far from it. A Plane had just crashed into a 100+ Storey Building and the guy was filming the damaged area. If you then heard the roar of another plane swooping, It would be anyones normal reaction to think to themselves "Holy Shit" another plane, where the hell is it and where is it heading for and either duck or run if required.

Not only did they guy not even flutter, he calmly panned out and aimed exactly toward the area of the where the roaring plane was going to hit the second tower. Most people would have been dropping the camera and looking upwards to see where the plane was going to hit in case it was heading for them. Its a natural human reaction on a day when planes are crashing into buildings and a plane landing on someones head becomes a possibility as it did in the Towers.

It is of course also possible that the video is genuine but looking at the video and putting yourself into that same situation on that same day, it does indeed have a dodgy feel to it.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:27 AM   #17
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1776 View Post
WTC 2nd attack - Michael Hezarkhani (Raw)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsP-Gt52P2A

Above is the (supposedly) RAW footage released by FOIA NIST

It can be found on the YouTube channel 'sept11attacks' - this uploader continues to grab all the newly released footage and clips through the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)

Upon further inspection, I took a still shot and froze my screen as the "plane" entered the building. Something was odd, it was missing it's left wings, like it's a Ghost plane! This is PHONY people. They duped us on 9/11 with LIVE EDITING! The technology was and is possible, and not even that difficult when you compare the alternative (which would have been to trust amateur extremist jihadist's from overseas with minimal flight training to take-over and fly boeing jets accurately, 2 for 2, dead center into both target buildings and have them collapse because of it!) - instead they just needed to pull off the hoax that Boeing airliner's were hijacked and flown into the buildings with TV Fakery and pre-install all the explosives (thermite/thermate compounds?) in conjunction with whatever alternative explosive techniques were used that day (mini nukes, who knows what they did.)

FAKE!!!

And we are supposed to also believe that these are one in the same, right? These are both supposed to be footage of the same 2nd strike into the second tower!! What a farce!!

LOOK!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YnR4iAdM6E

FAKE!

Peace&Love
God bless
OP, while i appreciate your post, is it possable to provide a pre-edited version of the image you have supplied (without the red outline)?

Thanks
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 05:22 PM   #18
kooskoets

Here's also smth. missing...

And look at those wings cutting the steel without losing a single part.

The audio sounds more like a bunch of high school girls on their first rock concert.

It's all fake.

Of course there are the people saying "i don't buy it".
They also "don't buy" 1 + 1 = 2.

Read Ace Baker's scientific treatise.
Composites-1-9.pdf
kooskoets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 03:19 AM   #19
ultima1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kooskoets View Post
And look at those wings cutting the steel without losing a single part.
Too bad the Purdue University study does show that the airframs was shredded by the steel lattice as it entered the building.

Several other sources also support this.

Quote:
It's all fake.
Sorry buts thats your opinion, its not based on facts and evidence.
ultima1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 05:33 AM   #20
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
OP, while i appreciate your post, is it possable to provide a pre-edited version of the image you have supplied (without the red outline)?

Thanks
As you wish. I merely added red outline and text.

or

or (this ones very interesting, it shows the wings SEMI-transparent - like it caught them as they were disappearing)

and finally (closely resembles the original photo I took in the OP - the one I never saved an original of sadly, but you can see for yourself I've done no editing of the plane or its wings or anything else in the photo from the YouTube clip)

All of the above are unedited desktop images of that YouTube clip from FOIA NIST! You tell me!! FAKE? Yes!

Where are the wings? Try pausing the video yourself at different points. See for yourself.

As I said...

I only did what anyone can do. Go to the URL of the YouTube clip, play it... PAUSE IT where I did, and PRNT SCRN to get a copy of your desktop and Paste the Image into your image software program (I used Adobe Photoshop CS) to zoom and see details otherwise unseen (to see pixels where plane wings SHOULD BE really showing transparency.) It's a hoax, friend. We were duped on 9/11 and shown edited live feeds of airplanes hitting buildings. What really hit the buildings (if anything) you ask? Probably missiles of some sort, or smaller aircraft of suitable means (probably military, most definitely not commercial jets.) Just look at the Pentagon or Shanksville, PA to understand how the No plane haox has been employed for more examples.

Peace&Love
God bless