Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 07-10-2010, 01:17 PM   #1
wwu777

Default Employment/Marriage - Slavery disguised as freedom

This is so true and sad, but liberating when you realize it. When I wake up I often think:

This world is in reality a total slave machine that programs people to THINK that they are free in order for them to cope with being slaves, and conditions people to WANT their slavery as well.

The truth is, right from when you step into grade school, you are controlled, given rules to abide by and conform to, as you are honed and indoctrinated like a machine in preparation for servitude to the system. Your freedom is gone right there, and you are told it's for your own good.

Overall, the system tries its best to make you a "happy slave". People are programmed to WANT their slavery by being conditioned to WANT a job/career, which essentially turns them into a slave to others by giving over control of their life, time, and schedule. In doing so, they give up their freedom without knowing it. And they are taught to feel empty and incomplete without it. (Thank God I'm self-employed) They are convinced that "the purpose of life is to work" and ingrained with the "live to work" mentality.

This system then redefines your slavery as "freedom" as a spin illusion, by reversing the meaning of "slavery" and "freedom". For example, freedom in America means "the freedom to work and make money" which in other words means "the freedom to choose your form of enslavement". And being free of this enslavement is to be a "miserable unemployed person who is seeking a job", as defined by the system, which basically means that it is a bad thing to be free of slavery. It's a play on words that turns truth into its opposite. It's no different than preachers telling Christians who have submitted to the fundamentalist laws of the Bible that they have been "set free from sin" or fascist dictators telling their populace that they've been "set free from chaos and disorder", etc. So in this case, when you turn into a corporate slave, you are "set free from unemployment".

Essentially, the system's false logic is that slavery = being "set free" from freedom. This is nonsensical of course, but you aren't meant to see it the way it really is. Instead you are meant to see the inverse of the way it really is. That's the scam and brainwashing.

People are also conditioned to want to marry too, even though it really makes no sense and is merely an artificial contract that unnaturally binds two people. If you think about it, marriage is like swearing an oath to only eat vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life until you die, and never trying any other flavor. It is an unrealistic promise and unnecessary voluntary binding of oneself. (Not a wise idea at all) But people are conditioned to WANT it and to feel empty and incomplete without it, so they do, even though it makes no sense. (Love isn't enough, so we must invoke an artificial business contract in order to feel complete!) And of course, they are taught to see marriage as "being set free from the lonely single life".

But in reality, if you love someone, that is all the reason you need to be with them. Romantic love can be a wonderful, beautiful and natural thing that bonds and connects people, especially if it's coupled with synergy. There is no need to swear an oath or create a binding artificial business contract to try to control our nature and life. Doing so enslaves people into an artificial bind. But you are indoctrinated with the belief that this oath and contract is a necessary and natural thing.

So, the two big areas of life - employment and marriage - are in reality forms of binding enslavement in which you give up your life and freedom over to others. But you are made to WANT and NEED them. You are made to WANT a job that ties you to one geographic location and puts your schedule under control of a managerial entity, which no sane awakened person would want. And you are also made to WANT to unnaturally tie yourself to another person for life until you die, never loving any other, regardless of what may happen, even though such a promise is totally unrealistic.

An awakened person realizes the folly of all this, sees that what everyone wants (like the will of a hive mind) makes no sense, and realizes that all of this is the total antithesis of what it means to be free. But an unawakened person believes the illusion and wants what they are programmed to want. To them, if society says so and everyone else is doing it, it must be good, normal and natural. Only the awakened person realizes it's all a con full of lies, mind control, illusion, voluntary slavery and the giving up of one's life and freedom.

True freedom means that you can do whatever you want (for the most part at least) as long as you don't harm others, without the control and interference of others. But the commitment of employment and marriage take that away. There is no doubt about that. But we are NOT conditioned to want true freedom. We are conditioned to WANT the enslavement of employment and the binding exclusive lifetime commitment of marriage. Thus we are conditioned to WANT to give up control of our life, time and daily schedule to others. Yet we are TOLD that we have freedom in America and that "freedom is what makes America great" when in reality we do NOT have freedom. It's a total lie that makes no sense and contradicts reality.

Think about it. Most Americans who are enslaved by employment and bound by marriage do NOT have true freedom because for the most part, since they CANNOT do whatever they want everyday without control and interference from others. Their life is controlled by their bosses, managers and spouses. Yet they BELIEVE that they have freedom. Why?! Because they are TOLD that they do! They are told that since no one named Adolf Hitler runs their government, that they can go to the voting booth, and that they have 20 flavors of bagels to choose from, etc. that they have freedom, even though their lives are controlled by others and they cannot do whatever they want everyday! It's an insane hypocrisy and bizarro world. Yet most don't see it cause the system programs their minds not to see it but to see the opposite by redefining everything and turning people into "happy slaves" who do not want true freedom.

Now if you agree with all this and want to know what you can do about it, my advice is this: Try to become self-employed. Or at least find ways to cut your expenses so that you can work part-time and at least have half the day to be truly free. This may sound hard, but if you remember that "Where there's a will, there's a way" you can find a way. Or you can join one of those self-sustaining eco-villages around the world, if you're in that kind of thing. If you can't do any of these things, at least be employed in something that you love, so that it does not feel like slavery. Seek love if you want it. And if you find it, let that love itself keep you together if possible. There is no need for swearing an oath or creating binding lifetime contracts to keep you together against nature's will. Try to explain this to your partner if he/she is marriage-minded, and try to "deprogram" him/her as well. If they still don't agree, then only you can decide what's best for you. But for God's sake, don't call lie and call slavery "freedom" and freedom "slavery".

But if you don't agree with any of this, then good luck to you. I hope I've given you something to consider.

Always remember, as Frederich Neitzche said, "no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself".
wwu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:38 PM   #2
wwu777

I've always felt that there was something very wrong with this that didn't make sense. We seem to be taught these two irreconcilable views:

1. Humans are born with inalienable rights to be free. Freedom is our nature and what makes us the most happy. Freedom is what makes America great. Our founding fathers fought and died for their freedom and yours. It is the highest value and worth risking your life for. As Patrick Henry said in this famous quote, "Give me liberty or give me death".

2. In order to make a living in this world, you have to get a steady job which commits you long term to a life of slavery under a corporation where your daily routine and schedule is under the control of others, usually an oppressive system, where there is only conformity and no freethinking, where you live like a caged animal who kisses butt for peanuts. If you don't submit yourself to this "cage", you are maladaptive and your life has no meaning or purpose.

Now I don't know about you, but something never clicked or felt right about these two views that we are taught. Anyone else notice this too?

It's like we are just supposed to accept this huge contradiction and inconsistency in our values and beliefs.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:40 PM   #3
realview

Yes the people with power and too much free time want to manage people for their benefit. They have established a significant system for perpetuating their advantage. However, be careful of the mind. Unlimited indulgence is not freedom but slavery. The more one thinks matter is their freedom the more enslaved one becomes. Every gratification involves using and wasting your own spirit. Inanimate object are nothing, the gratification is taken by drawing one's own spirit into the indulgence. Some of this is natural to living but believing that freedom can exist in matter is very naive. Everyone dies and no one has yet devised a means of taking their worldly possession with them. In fact, those who maintain such a strong desire for them linger as ghosts or suffer horribly at death. Freedom is where the spirit is in the lands of pure spirit only. These are lands diametrically opposite to the worlds of matter.
realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:49 PM   #4
radio illuminati

Very well written. I could not have written it better my self. I have also said things in the same lines and agree with you 100%.

As a kid I didn't like school much. I also got lousy grates. It made me sleepy to listen to teachers for 4-6 hours every day speaking about boring subjects. In my adult life, I seek knowledge and improve my skills and I have learned more teaching my self than being indoctrinated in school.

I have not liked to work as a slave. Even before I woke up, I felt it was slavery and I had been unemployed for years. It was when I discovered self employment, that I felt I could be free, when I was working. It is allot more motivating and I work harder than most people. I have a passion for it.

I even told the GFs I had, that I never would like to be married.

I agree, the solution is to understand the real rules of the money game and become self employed. In that way, you can avoid taxes too. I can't pay taxes. It feels very humiliating. Like paying for your own enslavement.

Books/audio books
Robert Kiyosaki - Rich dad poor dad
Richest man in babylon

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...9554477513942#

I have a friend that most likely is a shape-shifter and is probably working for the other side. He was my first mentor and helped me understand how to make money.

Very strange. I owe him a big thanks for motivating me to get on this path.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmW...eature=related

Last edited by radio illuminati; 07-10-2010 at 02:00 PM.
radio illuminati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 01:55 PM   #5
heuer
Inactive

People have freedom to escape the monetary system.

There are many areas on Earth that you can travel to and live a life that isn't reliant on money.

If you choose to live in a high density, city environment and in a country like USA or UK, you obviously need to work.

I believe in capitalism and believe it does much good to the world we live in. I cannot imagine a better system. Our current system is not fully capitalist and there are many issues, so there is no need to get confused. For this world to function there needs to be jobs and individuals ready to work in a wide variety of positions.

I personally do not like the idea of working like a 'slave'. This is why I'm an entrepreneur. But personally I know many who enjoy their jobs and get satisfaction from them (you may call them brainwashed, but that is what they state and believe).

I think in that respect there is little that can be done regarding the world. But the management of money and the control of the elite is an issue, that if fixed will allow more of the population to have a fair amount of wealth that is worth their efforts.

I also believe in marriage and see it as being important. To nurture a family properly, both partners need to be committed to each other. The act of commitment to another is one of which is done by marriage. I hardly see this as even being a remote issue. If both are healthy (mentally) individuals and are 'meant for each other' marriage is not something that is a burden, or something that is against their freedoms. Dedicating yourself to a family and a partner is in my definition normal. Trust is an important factor in each relationship and through the act of marriage it (should be) is reinforced.

Furthermore, you can choose to not get married. If anything, this is suggested as time has progressed. Family is no longer important, either is commitment. The elite have always vowed to demolish the family unit so children are left to the state for control.

If you personally, or anyone else believes that marriage is not essential and it makes you a 'slave' then simply don't get married, or divorce. You are given these options in society.

I agree in many ways people are 'slaves'. But I disagree that it's through marriage and employment. The monetary system holds people back, but that's primarily due to their stupidity. If people weren't as materialistic and learned to manage money effectively it wouldn't even remotely be that much of an issue.

And for the few that actually question the world and have an understanding of business it is not difficult at all to 'break away from the chain' and make a decent sum of money through a minimal amount of effort.

I don't personally note many issues in the western world. Even the poorer families have food to eat and have a sufficient living. They don't have the opportunity of owning a Mercedes and an Armani suit, but they certainly have the essentials to progress through life.

Last edited by heuer; 07-10-2010 at 01:56 PM.
heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:06 PM   #6
freedomworkshop
Banned

I can understand you thinking employment is slavery, but marriage? I don't know how you put marriage and employment together. The establishment/globalists want to kill the institution of marriage and have everyone running around like equal robots.
freedomworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:15 PM   #7
wwu777

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedomworkshop View Post
I can understand you thinking employment is slavery, but marriage? I don't know how you put marriage and employment together. The establishment/globalists want to kill the institution of marriage and have everyone running around like equal robots.
If you could only eat vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life and no other flavors, would you feel restricted by that?

If you are polyamorous and can love more than one woman at the same time, you'd find marriage restrictive and taking away of freedom.

Can you imagine never loving another beautiful woman ever again til death, due to a marriage vow? That's INSANE!
Old 07-10-2010, 02:17 PM   #8
wwu777

10 reasons you should never get a job

http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/200...ver-get-a-job/

Last edited by wwu777; 07-10-2010 at 02:17 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:23 PM   #9
curtaincat
Banned

wuwu, it is lovely seeing youngsters like yourself finally discovering old stuff wots been around for years, good for you.

You just keep on challenging everything, dont let nobody stop ya !

I love it, u r so cute.

( kind of like a cute little hamster discovering stuff, i just love it)

.... or should i call you WooWoo. Woowoo's are beautiful people

Last edited by curtaincat; 07-10-2010 at 02:24 PM.
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:24 PM   #10
freedomworkshop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwu777 View Post
If you could only eat vanilla ice cream for the rest of your life and no other flavors, would you feel restricted by that?

If you are polyamorous and can love more than one woman at the same time, you'd find marriage restrictive and taking away of freedom.

Can you imagine never loving another beautiful woman ever again til death, due to a marriage vow? That's INSANE!
So what's the answer? Just go around humping all the woman you can find, creating 50 kids who grow up without a father, so that they have no male role model and are kicking phone boxes in when they're 15? Isn't there enough people doing that? Isn't a big part of the reason why society is going to hell in a hand-basket because people are turning feral?

Give me one woman who will love me, that I can love (for our entire lives) and I'll swap all the whores on earth for that woman. Have you even thought out your position, and you're humping everything with two legs and a set of boobs, and everyone else is -- then.. ewww? Hello? *shakes head*

marriage is not only a good thing, it is fantastic and it is utterly necessary for society to function decently. The more marriage, as an institution, falls apart, the more feral society is becoming.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:29 PM   #11
radio illuminati

Regarding marriage. I can love the same woman the rest of my life. But marriage kills love.

Love for me is to be free and make the bound with a woman by opening up to her. A marriage is like signing a contract, that I have to stay with her for the rest of my life and if I brake the contract hell brakes lose.

Love can't be forced. It has to be free. Love is like the sand you hold in your hands. If you are not holding it gently and hold it to tight, the sand will slip through your fingers.

Last edited by radio illuminati; 07-10-2010 at 02:40 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:30 PM   #12
freedomworkshop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by radio illuminati View Post
Regarding mirage. I can love the same woman the rest of my life. But mirage kills love.

Love for me is to be free and make the bound with a woman by opening up to her. A mirage is like signing a contract, that I have to stay with her for the rest of my life and if I brake the contract hell brakes lose.

Love can't be forced. It has to be free. Love is like the sand you hold in your hands. If you are not holding it gently and hold it to tight, the sand will slip through your fingers.
You don't understand what marriage is.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:33 PM   #13
radio illuminati

Quote:
You don't understand what marriage is.
if you sign a contract, it means you really don't trust the other person. A parent doesn't sign a contract to love their kids.

Old 07-10-2010, 02:38 PM   #14
curtaincat
Banned

Quote:
if you sign a contract, it means you really don't trust the other person. A parent doesn't sign a contract to love their kids.
Exactly Trust is all you need.
curtaincat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:38 PM   #15
heuer
Inactive

Generally when someone has considerable greed, lust and a general self-interested type of mentality regarding the world they're unable to comprehend marriage or committing yourself to an individual.

It has nothing to do with loss of freedom (or ice-cream).

There is nothing abnormal about committing yourself to a single human being. It is natural, normal and it is a necessity in order to nurture a solid family.

It is only when impacted by society in such a negative way through TPTB's propaganda does an individual start to question one of the most essential and important aspects of society.

Not being able, or being afraid to commit is a sign of weakness and unfortunately is a by-product of the lifestyle many choose to live.

For those that disagree and claim I am wrong. Here is an individual you may have an interest in that has a similar mentality that he (strongly) advocates on these forums. At least you're not alone!
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/member.php?u=27212
heuer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 02:46 PM   #16
radio illuminati

I can't think of anything more romantic to be joined together in a marriage ritual by the pope.

Pope "Groom, do you take this woman to be your wedded wife? Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to her as long as you both shall live?

Bride, do you take this man to be your wedded husband? Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him in sickness and in health, remaining faithful to him as long as you both shall live?

Then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

To the Americans "Just kidding "

Last edited by radio illuminati; 07-10-2010 at 02:51 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:57 PM   #17
wwu777

Quote:
So what's the answer? Just go around humping all the woman you can find, creating 50 kids who grow up without a father, so that they have no male role model and are kicking phone boxes in when they're 15? Isn't there enough people doing that? Isn't a big part of the reason why society is going to hell in a hand-basket because people are turning feral?

Give me one woman who will love me, that I can love (for our entire lives) and I'll swap all the whores on earth for that woman. Have you even thought out your position, and you're humping everything with two legs and a set of boobs, and everyone else is -- then.. ewww? Hello? *shakes head*

marriage is not only a good thing, it is fantastic and it is utterly necessary for society to function decently. The more marriage, as an institution, falls apart, the more feral society is becoming.
Some guys are naturally monogamous and marriage minded. Some are not. But the system assumes everyone is the same and loves being binded into a lifetime commitment. That's the false assumption of society.

Sorry but I can't change what I am or what I'm passionate about just cause you and society say so.
Old 07-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #18
wwu777

Quote:
Regarding marriage. I can love the same woman the rest of my life. But marriage kills love.

Love for me is to be free and make the bound with a woman by opening up to her. A marriage is like signing a contract, that I have to stay with her for the rest of my life and if I brake the contract hell brakes lose.

Exactly. And it makes no sense either. And it's also artificial, not natural.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:03 PM   #19
radio illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwu777 View Post
Exactly. And it makes no sense either. And it's also artificial, not natural.
I agree. I think the reason is to make people bound in a marriage and get kids but make sure they are not truly in love.

They don't want true love individuals together that threatens their satanic system. Better to have fighting couples that never get close together spiritually.

I have never met one married couple that had bound on a spiritual level. To me it looks more like a practical bound than a spiritual one.

Last edited by radio illuminati; 07-10-2010 at 03:03 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 03:05 PM   #20
wwu777

Quote:
Originally Posted by heuer View Post
Generally when someone has considerable greed, lust and a general self-interested type of mentality regarding the world they're unable to comprehend marriage or committing yourself to an individual.

It has nothing to do with loss of freedom (or ice-cream).

There is nothing abnormal about committing yourself to a single human being. It is natural, normal and it is a necessity in order to nurture a solid family.

It is only when impacted by society in such a negative way through TPTB's propaganda does an individual start to question one of the most essential and important aspects of society.

Not being able, or being afraid to commit is a sign of weakness and unfortunately is a by-product of the lifestyle many choose to live.

For those that disagree and claim I am wrong. Here is an individual you may have an interest in that has a similar mentality that he (strongly) advocates on these forums. At least you're not alone!
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/member.php?u=27212
Be realistic here.

After a few months of marriage, the sex is gone. There is no feeling of stimulation anymore. What are going to do then? Lust after other women the rest of your life until you die?

Why put yourself through that kind of torture? It makes no sense.

Passion and sexual attraction wear off eventually. Then you become attracted to others or novelty. What then? In a marriage you are essentially locked and binded. Your freedom to love other women is gone.

Richard Dawkins said:

"We happily accept that we can love more than one child, parent, sibling, teacher, friend, or pet. When you think of it like that, isn't the total exclusiveness that we expect of spousal love positively weird?"

Someone on YouTube wrote:

Quote:
"That's why they call it 'wedlock'. You promise to love each other. That is like promising to always prefer vanilla ice cream over all other flavors. You can say the words; but you cannot make yourself feel feel love in the future. The heart does not listen to the head in that way. In fact, promising to love is the fast track to losing love. It becomes an obligation. Trapping the one you love is not an act of love; it is the opposite of love. It produces trauma - the basis for mind-control."

"Marriage is a corporate merger. More precisely, it is a 'takeover' since we live in a patriarchal society and the female takes the male's surname, property is in the male's name, etc. That's why if you get a divorce you go to a judge who works provisionally for international bankers. The United States is a corporation founded in 1868. People need to wake up and understand what is going on. Federal Reserve is private, etc."

"You are correct.
If a couple wishes to have some kind of gathering of friends, then that is OK. But vows and state licenses are abominations of love. It is so sick and twisted that 'They' messed with our spirituality in that way. What little girl doesn't fantasize about having a big wedding some day? It is no wonder that many people find love elusive. They think it is something to own. If you love her, set her free. If she come back... set her free. She is not 'yours'. Never!"