Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 06-10-2010, 04:45 PM   #1
morethanatheory

Default Dimethyltryptamine

DMT (N,N-dimethyltryptamine) is a chemical that is released during heavy REM (rapid eye movement) sleep. It's in most living organisms, if not all, including all animals and it's in more plants than its not in. It's the most potent hallucogen in the world, why is it in everyone, and everything? It's the reason you dream, and if you've ever woken up after a really realistic dream and forgotten it 5 minutes later, it's because your concious mind is supressing it because the experience is so mindblowing.

It is also known as the spirit molecule and there has been countless documentries by scientists and bio experts who are astounded by the substance. www.thespiritmolecule.com

It is my strong belief that DMT is responsible for opening a window into the infinite conciousness, coincidently, when you die, your brain releases massive ammounts of DMT one last time. You can extract it from plants with a simple chemistry set and drink or smoke it, for 10-12 minutes you will be in most magnificent realm of possibly, some explain it as being able to see vibrations and frequencies of information before your very eyes, "literally like going to another dimension" but just as after most dreams the experience is forgotten. It's also known to expand the conciousness like other 'drugs' like Psilocybin mushrooms that destroy or supress the ego. After taking DMT you cannot see things the same, not even if you try.

This is perhaps one of the most important substances, as well as abundant, as it is in more organisms than it isn't, on earth. DMT is released by the pineal gland, and as alot of the forum users here know the pineal gland is one of the most unexplained phenomenoms in science. In some reptiles, the pineal gland has a cornea, a retina and a lens. It's known as the third eye by countless religions and teachings, and it has been lasered closed by our current society and way of life. What's more worrying is alot of substances that we consume regularly are slowly solidifying the pineal gland, and it is it's most effective at a young age.

It's illegal. Why is it illegal? You are essentially in possession of a drug everyday. Everyone of us is. That also means you are regularly practicing and consuming illegal drugs every night.

It's illegal because it expands your conciousness and allows you to see things for what they really are. I can't even begin to try and explain how it feels because it goes beyond comprehension and normal language.

A DMT trip in the words of Joe Rogan:
Quote:
complex geometric patterns that are made out of love
A DMT trip in the words of Terrence Mckenna
Quote:
It's the most challenging, enlightening, astonishing, terrifying, joyous.. strange thing in the world. I don't mean to scare anyone off but these are bizarre dimensions of extraordinary power and beauty
A few videos to check out, that are really enlightening and interesting as to what DMT is:

I cannot stress enough the importance of this substance, please read up on it and if you have time watch these videos. There are also some fantastic books by Terrence Mckenna and this month a documentry will be released so keep track of www.thespiritmolecule.com - the website is up and running and a preview is up, so check it out!

www.thespiritmolecule.com
morethanatheory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
mav68erick

never really knew about this before, the stuff about the Nintendo games is cool to, I played most the zelda games and mario before I did start to notice the zelda symbolism before Never thought about mario and then the smurfs etc. Seems anything thats made isnt an original idea at all, it all ties in with the past somehow the question is why? and why do they keep showing it to you
mav68erick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 06:33 PM   #3
morethanatheory

It's really awesome, there are theories even speculating that the holy books were written by people who were high. I mean, it makes sense, they lived in a time where people ate everything. How else would we know what we can and cant eat?

I'm heading down to the amazon in the next couple of years to meet a tribe of shamans who drink DMT. They are really smart motherfuckers, there are about 100,000 plant species in the amazon and they managed to choose the only other plant you can combine with DMT to remove the MOA from your stomach, which stops the DMT from being usable orally. When they were asked how they knew which plant to mix with the DMT, they said 'the plants speak to us' My theory is that on DMT, you can literally see the foundations of existance. You can communicate with DNA itself, and light itself. These shamans have been using DMT for literally hundreds and thousands of years, they really know there shit. I can't wait to get out there and find out more.

This is one of the most important thing and wonderful conundrums to our lives, and we must really find out more about this DMT. It provides the answer to why we sleep, why we dream, why we can't remember, where we go, and most of all what happens when we die.

It's dissapointing how inactive this thread is, DMT is really an amazing substance, until you try it you cannot even begin to imagine it's possibilities.
x

Old 09-10-2010, 08:53 AM   #4
mav68erick

The biggest convincing question everyone should be asking is why do we only use x% of our brains!?

You ever fall asleep with the tv on, and you dream about whats on TV? Or go to bed with a certain though and you end up dreamin of it. I wonder if you could do the same with DMT, sort of have a question you want answered before you did it. Of course when I dream its crazy non realistic shit anyways. theres people I know places I know but im typically doing stuff outside my norm, and somehow even while dreaming theres signs that tell you this isnt real.

For w/e reason I somehow always dream Im back in Highschool, and I have homework I have to do and it keeps going through my mind I gotta get it done or I wont graduate, its kinda odd 7 yrs after graduating I still think about that, because I never did any homework If I couldnt get it done at school I wasnt wasting anymore time with it.

Dunno why I went on a rant about that but dreams are strange indeed.

Ihad a weird one the otehr nite, about some girl Im interested in, I invited her over to hang out and she brings a kid, I didnt know she had a kid. and I thought thats ok. Then I find out she brought her husband. Now I dunno if any of the 2 are actually true in real life, but what if I asked her and found out that she indeed had a kid and was married without previuosly knowing? Funnier yet if her husband looked like the way he looked in my dream.

oh well off to bed
Old 09-10-2010, 11:27 AM   #5
morethanatheory

That is definately a questiont that needs asking more often, most people don't even realise that that is indeed the case. I believe we have been supressed so much over thousands of years that our brain has slowly deteriorated.

In our DNA, we have 64 chains of amino acids. These are antenna for emotion, love is a long, slow wave of emotion from these antenna and fear is a fast, rapid wave on the antenna. - The interesting part is, we only have 12 or so activated. By any means of logic, we should have all 64. Why don't we? Supression. People who destroy their ego have access to more also supposedly. It gets crazy here, but supposedly it is the key to self empowerment like telekenesis, but i'm not sure if I believe that all yet. It's all quite a serious statement with not too much proof, but i'm all ears to find out more

That's some crazy dreams you are having there!

I'm actually studying dream interpretation as the stuff really interests me. The issue with the dreamstate is that it is just essentially a massive trip, and when you come off that trip (wake up) your conscious brain supresses the information to protect you as it sees it as a threat to your sanity. It is actually possible through deep meditation and self preservation to gain control of yourself while dreaming, in other words, you know that you are dreaming. It's not easy to do, and it requires significant control of the mind.

When I was heavily preserved and meditating frequently I used to be able to fly in all of my dreams, and even read books. There is alot to learn about yourself in your dreamstate that people really underestimate. Afterall, for roughly 8 hours of your day, everyday, you are in a place that you can't understand. Surely people should crave to know more about their dreams?

Old 09-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #6
mav68erick

Yes, sometimes I find it easy to figure out that Im dreaming because you notice things that are just to far fetched from the norm. When I had nightmares I used to be able to just force my eyes open more even though in your dream they are already open and you could just wake yourself up, but its a really odd thing to know you are dreaming.

Ya dreams where things that should happen that don't, and things that don't happen do. In my dreams Its hard to run swim. I have a permit to carry a concealed pistol and for w/e reason when I dream if Im in the situation where Im going to shoot my gun never fires, It seems like im pulling on the trigger indefinetly and it still does go off.

The flying part in my dreams Id say is more like low gravity to me, it seems like im half running then jump and for the craziest reason you flap your arms like a birds wing and you stay aloft.

I think they biggest thing I feel that convinces me that we are surrpressed is the quickness doctors wanna give babys shots when they are born, and that theyve been linked to autism by stopping the brain from developing. Although some autistic people tend to be really really smart. But the thing is that contradicts that belief is what about people that have babys at home? do they just go out and get them shots after? or what about people living in the jungles that have no ties to any governnments whats the case with these children.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:39 AM   #7
mentulaasinus

You know I came to somewhat the same realization about "you can communicate with your dna". But I interpret it differently. We, are the direct creative expression of our DNA. I think maybe DMT or spiritual enlightenment (not religion) itself can make learn so much about yourself because of such an increase in consciousness and that you are so aware of everything that it is essentially like beginning to read your own DNA. Sometimes when I smoke weed I feel like I begin to decode my DNA. But really I am decoding my mind, which is expressed by my DNA.

Quote:
The biggest convincing question everyone should be asking is why do we only use x% of our brains!?
This is mythology. It was a mis-interpretation by an idiotic reporter of some scientific studies. The report said that we only use 10% of our brains at any ONE TIME. Using less would actually mean your brain is more efficient. If you do the same thing another guy does and you use 5% while he uses 10%, you can do the same thing with less effort. This would mean you have somehow trained your brain and or meditated. You use all of your brain just not all at once that would be ridiculous.

Running forwards for example might use some of the same neurons, but undoubtedly different branches of these neurons, as well as completely different neurons, which would constitute a percentage of your brain. If you used 100% of your brains you would run forwards and backwards at the same time as well as doing everything you can do at the same time all the time which is impossible.

And even the study was mis-interpreted because it is very old. Your brain uses a lot more than ten percent, because you are doing many processes at the same time. The ten percent is just the concentrated amplified part they could see. The way they did this study was they inject a radioactive material in your blood. Then when they look at your brain with a brain scan under certain cognitive tasks some parts that get "primed" begin to pump more blood than usual to neurons and this increase in blood flow is what is seen in the brain scan. This increase of brain flow happens about 3 seconds after a part of your brain gets heavily stimulated. It gets warmed up in other words and is ready to operate faster.

And even so your brain uses all types of parts of it. Your brain calculates (subconsciously most likely your amygdala does this) all of your possibilites and outcomes and then your inhibitory neurons in your pre-frontal cortex suppress all of these thoughts except for the action you have decided is the best. This "wave function" is collapsed by certainty. Exactly how quantum physics dictates at the quantum level, or at least how the inventors of the theory think it operates. Our brain functions the same way as the universe because we are an expression of it.

About not remembering DMT trips.... you can train yourself to remember them if you become a master at lucid dreaming (by conditioning yourself) and meditating a lot. This would be the ultimate path to enlightenment. I really wish I knew if that guy who was planning a trip still comes around here because I want to know about the trip. I will take DMT too but only when I am sure that I can receive the most benefits from it as possible with each trip. So I will master lucid dreaming and then take it. How does Joe Rogan remember what a trip is like if you supposedly forget? Perhaps you only remember some parts of it?

Not remembering dreams is not because it is "trying to save you" this is just an uniformed opinion. It has alot to do with memory reconsolidation. Dreaming is like having a built in therapist. See: http://www.rd.com/your-america-inspi...icle24427.html
Also read:http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1776

This direct communication with DNA as you say is like becoming so aware without the ego controlling your thought that you can literally see your brains inner workings. It is like reverse engineering. I am currently working on a book based on this which I estimate will be ready in a 2 or 3 maybe even 4 years because I am a dumbass and I have little time.
mentulaasinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 04:42 AM   #8
mentulaasinus

Quote:
Ya dreams where things that should happen that don't, and things that don't happen do. In my dreams Its hard to run swim. I have a permit to carry a concealed pistol and for w/e reason when I dream if Im in the situation where Im going to shoot my gun never fires, It seems like im pulling on the trigger indefinetly and it still does go off.
This means you are in events throughout the day where you want to control them but you cannot, and your brain is desensitizing you to the fact that you don't have control so that in real life when a situation like this happens you aren't overwhelmed emotionally. Read "dare to dream" you will understand better. Your brain is preparing you for this.
mentulaasinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2010, 05:20 AM   #9
exford
Banned

The evidence that DMT is produced in the pineal gland is speculative at best!
exford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2011, 04:32 AM   #10
tebby

DMT is amazing.

that's all I have to say.
"This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear."
tebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 11:17 AM   #11
prowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by exford View Post
The evidence that DMT is produced in the pineal gland is speculative at best!
According to who exactly
prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2011, 09:14 PM   #12
exford
Banned

According to me. Rick Strassman is on record, saying there is no evidence that it is produced in the pineal gland!
Old 22-03-2011, 09:20 AM   #13
prowler

check your facts
prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #14
exford
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler View Post
I uggesst you check yours if you beLIEve it is
Old 24-03-2011, 11:48 AM   #15
boomboombas

is dmt found in salvia that you smoke ? this used to be at the local corner dairy/shop in new zealand but i never tried it wish i hadof now its banned
boomboombas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 03:15 PM   #16
toroth

I'll share my story:

I tried a half-tablet of DMT with my best friend as an experiment and popped it a minute before him. After a couple minutes had passed I began feeling heavy and had to slouch in the bed of his truck. He thought turning on music from his phone was a good idea until I felt the most intense pain in my brain, like a hundred nails scratching a chalkboard. I repeatedly yelled for him to turn it off but by this time he was tripping so he threw his phone to the ground to make it stop.

After that, I looked up at the sky and saw an endless field of geometric shapes unknown to me, all connecting intricately together. I could see bright waves of light streaming through the power lines surrounding my street.

It was a fun experiment for the short 10 minutes that the trip lasted. However, if you're really wanting to become enlightened, all you need is 3.5 grams of magic mushrooms.
toroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2011, 09:59 PM   #17
tebby

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomboombas View Post
is dmt found in salvia that you smoke ? this used to be at the local corner dairy/shop in new zealand but i never tried it wish i hadof now its banned
Ew, not DMT is a flowy beautiful time,
while salvia is a sweaty tight feeling horror of a time.
"This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear."
tebby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:15 AM   #18
agrinemenon

Never have I been able to get ahold of DMT. I tried some stuff called AMT and I have had mescaline and san juan cactus extract juice, and LSD, mushrooms, MDMA and datura. whew
agrinemenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #19
nashvegas

Strange. I do the same thing. I graduated 10 years ago this year and as recent as last year, I had dreams I was in school and I didn't graduate and was stuck there Or I have had dreams that I graduated all these years and then they say "oh, you don't have all your credits you technically don't have a diploma" Its strange. I wake up feeling so weird. I looked it up once and it has something to do with not completing something in your life, or some crap. I think mine had to do with the fact that my senior year, I was almost a year behind in credits and had to take extra classes "correspondent" classes to catch up.. unfortunately the asshole school wouldn't let me walk the line with my friends even though I was 1 credit behind (it was math with this bitch teacher who wouldn't help although I was doing extra work outside of school trying to catch up). So I got fucked out of walking the line with my best friends I had since middle school, didn't get to do the Graduation Night party at the high school, etc. Unreal. Funny enough the next year you could walk the line if you were a credit behind, just had to take summer school..just like I did the year before!!

/end rant. I think thats where my dreams come from regarding that haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav68erick View Post

You ever fall asleep with the tv on, and you dream about whats on TV? Or go to bed with a certain though and you end up dreamin of it. I wonder if you could do the same with DMT, sort of have a question you want answered before you did it. Of course when I dream its crazy non realistic shit anyways. theres people I know places I know but im typically doing stuff outside my norm, and somehow even while dreaming theres signs that tell you this isnt real.

For w/e reason I somehow always dream Im back in Highschool, and I have homework I have to do and it keeps going through my mind I gotta get it done or I wont graduate, its kinda odd 7 yrs after graduating I still think about that, because I never did any homework If I couldnt get it done at school I wasnt wasting anymore time with it.

Dunno why I went on a rant about that but dreams are strange indeed.

Ihad a weird one the otehr nite, about some girl Im interested in, I invited her over to hang out and she brings a kid, I didnt know she had a kid. and I thought thats ok. Then I find out she brought her husband. Now I dunno if any of the 2 are actually true in real life, but what if I asked her and found out that she indeed had a kid and was married without previuosly knowing? Funnier yet if her husband looked like the way he looked in my dream.

oh well off to bed
nashvegas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2011, 04:14 PM   #20
bransondude

Dr. Strassman says in his book (the spirit molecule) in plain language that the connection between DMT and the pineal is circumstantial. The connection between DMT and dreaming is FAR weaker. In fact, anyone taking DMT expecting a dream-like experience are in for a surprise! They are not alike at all.

IME, DMT is absolutely and wholly different in flavor from my dreams. As is 5-meo-dmt. Even comparing them seems pointless. DMT is profoundly visual, creating geometric patterns, lights, shapes, colors, tunnels, scenes (very alien and un-earthly in feel), and even beings that are quite plainly not human. DMT is also an audible experience, it creates a sound that I've heard nowhere else that sounds something like the static on TV. Finally, there is a strong feeling of other presences, or beings, that I've never experienced with dreaming.

I have had sleep paralysis and lucid dreams and never have they brought anything like a DMT experience for me. I really feel that DMT is unrelated to dreaming, and the comparison actually under represents DMT's powers. The experience reports I've read verify the other-worldly nature of DMT. No one would confuse the two.

Anyone wanting a DMT experience should research the mixture called changa. It's easier to make than a thanksgiving meal and allows the user to do more with the experience.
bransondude is offline   Reply With Quote