Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 03-10-2010, 11:54 AM   #1
lizzyking

Default Proof Of Extradimensional Aliens Via DMT?

Quote:
“Dr. Rick Strassman, pioneering psychedelic researcher and author of the book, DMT — The Spirit Molecule, discusses his new book, Inner Paths to Outer Space: Journeys to Alien Worlds through Psychedelics and Other Spiritual Technologies, Zen Buddhism, psychedelics and spirituality, Old Testament prophecy and more in this fascinating interview. Dr. Strassman conducted the first federally approved psychedelic research in the US in nearly a generation with the compound dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, in New Mexico in the mid 1990’s.
source: http://www.disinfo.com/2008/07/proof...liens-via-dmt/

I don't think an experience under the influence of any substance (whether the substance is endogenous to the human system or introduced) is proof of anything.

It is known that DMT is released from the pineal gland in substantial amounts during near death experiences. Other events might trigger its release too.

I am about the actual existence of aliens and UFOs and all that, actually.

That is to say, I don't doubt that some people have seen things and have experienced things that are unexplainable, even though emphatic explanations are often given with an air of certainty. They are still unexplainable from my reference point, no matter what somebody tells me insofar as what they think I should believe.

I have a theory the whole Roswell/Area 51 thing might have been created (and at the same time officially denied on one hand while covertly churning out disinfo with the other hand) during the cold war in an attempt to psych out the Soviets, to make them wonder if the US really had the good fortune to get their hands on alien technology due to a crash landing of a UFO, and thus cause them to worry So that's one of my conspiracy theories.

BUT, returning to the DMT and all that. I have another theory that is not conspiracy related, and in a nutshell the theory is that the visions of these creatures are revelations of a predictive variety of possible human evolutionary paths.

Last edited by lizzyking; 03-10-2010 at 11:57 AM.
lizzyking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 12:13 PM   #2
not amused

hello lizzyking, I like agnostics who have 2 theories, this whole subect is theory untill we have proof, big proof, but common sense tells us that we as a race are not alone and we can't tear around the skies like some of these objects do, happydaze
Old 03-10-2010, 12:17 PM   #3
lizzyking

Hello not amused!

I was accused of being a muse once! Go figure

happydaze to you too!
Old 03-10-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
not amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizzyking View Post
Hello not amused!

I was accused of being a muse once! Go figure

happydaze to you too!
I hope you told that accuser where to go,
drugs can open the pineal gland, the aliens are said to use their pineal gland for esp purposes, so its suggested that a link can be opened, I have tried and failed to get off my face and summon aliens, didn't work for me lol
Old 03-10-2010, 12:59 PM   #5
king triad
Banned

I don't even know If im supposed to believe your theory..nice try though.
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 03:38 PM   #6
not amused

this is about as much proof, not dmt but lsd, peyote,mescaline and hashish, he drew this drawing of his alien friend he met through drugs, in 1918.

http://ufocon.blogspot.com/2010_05_02_archive.html

Crowley's Alien in 1918 http://ufos.homestead.com/grey6.jpg
http://ufos.homestead.com/lam6.jpg
A Grey in 2000

Aleister Crowley was a famed English occultist and ceremonial magician. A 2002 poll lists Crowley in the "Top 100" of most influential Britons of all time. He was associated with many noted philosophers, writers and artists during his life. Like Arthur C. Clark, Crowley believed "magic" to be indistinguishable from advanced technology.

Crowley was also associated with scientists of the day, including the gifted rocket propulsion scientist Jack Parsons from Cal Tech. Parsons was a genius engineer who was co-founder of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory and Aerojet. Werner Von Braun acknowledged Crowley's friend Parsons as the "true father of space flight." Crowley shared an interest with Parsons in consuming peyote, mescaline and hashish to "contemplate the cosmos" in a larger way than just rockets.

In 1944, Parsons headed the California Ordo Templi Orientis (OTO) which was Crowley's "mystical lodge." The organization was dedicated to shattering the confines of three-dimensional space. Concerned with Parson's recklessness when dealing with "higher energies," Crowley eventually thought Parson's to be a "mad scientist" who dangerously tested extremes and who lacked the "balance" and "art" of a mystic.

As far back as 1918, Crowley had initiated a quest to contact and capture the image of the alien. While in New York, over a period of three months, he repeatedly invoked an other-world entity that he called, "Lam." Pictured above, the creature bears a startling resemblance to aliens that we picture today. Both share a large hairless head, enlongated eyes, mouth slit, vestigial nose, no discernable ears and smallish bodies. Crowley -like his science ward Parsons- believed that by "working" a combination of ritual, intent and mind alterants they could create a "portal" by which extra-cosmic influences could enter the known world. Crowley died in 1947, the year that the "portal" of the modern UFO phenomena opened- and the year that many believe ET fell to Earth.

INNER SPACE TO OUTER SPACE

The UFO is ultimately physical, but it is also amorphous, luminous, morphing and shape-shifting. It operates in different dimensions and at different levels of "existence." It utilizes energies and frequencies known and yet to be discovered. To perceive them fully, we must change and expand our very powers of perception.

If we open ourselves to the unique insights provided of these non-UFOlogists, we begin to understand the true nature of the UFO. Valuable information on the alien is imparted to us by those who walk life as psychiatrists and psychonauts, ecologists and experimental scientists. It will require a multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary approach to get to ET. It will mean that we must conquer both Inner and Outer Space.

Last edited by not amused; 03-10-2010 at 03:40 PM.
not amused is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 04:59 PM   #7
romas

What if DMT lets one access all those Scrunched-up dimentions? Maybe that's where all those little fuckers live?
Above the planet on a wing and a prayer, My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air. Across the clouds I see my shadow fly. Out of the corner of my watering eye. A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night.
There's no sensation to compare with this. Suspended animation, a state of bliss.
romas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 11:37 PM   #8
sabbathcrazy

I know for a fact that DMT does take you to another place. My first trip i saw a beautiful lion looking being. He was so detailed, he had moving geometric design all over him. All i got to see was a face. It was somthing i could have never made up with my mind. You can see how other culters try to mimic this geometry such as the mayan but they are no wear close to the real deal. I know it takes you to another place because the lion that i saw is known as a protector in meny culters such as the Mayan and the chines. The pictures i saw of the being that the chines and Mayans had look exactly like him just with way less detail. It is something you have to try on your own.

I just have to say this but there are millions of UFO videos out their and not all of them are fake. I just dont see how you can research UFO's and not believe some one is visiting earth. Have you seen the NASA space footage?

Last edited by sabbathcrazy; 03-10-2010 at 11:39 PM.
sabbathcrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 11:14 AM   #9
lizzyking

Not Amused, the Crowley information is interesting. Thanks for passing it along.

Old 05-10-2010, 11:17 AM   #10
lizzyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by romas View Post
What if DMT lets one access all those Scrunched-up dimentions? Maybe that's where all those little fuckers live?
Sometimes it feels like *I* live in a scrunched-up dementian!

Last edited by lizzyking; 05-10-2010 at 11:17 AM.
Old 05-10-2010, 11:17 AM   #11
gaag

Crowley was probably one of the strangest people ever to walk in the UK. All kinds of weird goings on at the house he lived in near inverness, including some purported UFO activity.
gaag is offline   Reply With Quote