Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New World Order / Global Government

Old 07-11-2007, 02:03 AM   #1
iro_

Default The Technetronic Era

Between Two Ages, America’s Role in the Technetronic Era.

all page references: Between Two Ages, America’s Role in the Technetronic Era, by Zbigniew Brzezinski, (1970).

More on Brzezinski and his foresight into the Middle East crisis and the War on Terror:
http://illusionsforum.net/phpbb3/vie...php?f=40&t=384

Last edited by ufochick; 22-07-2011 at 05:59 AM.
iro_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 02:04 AM   #2
iro_

usually with a book length thesis like this there is a pre-dating article in a scholarly journal where the author tests his ideas and develops them into a later book. So i followed the path and found out Brzezinski did indeed write an article 2 years before the book called "America in the Technetronic Age" 1968 in an obscure publication called 'ENCOUNTER' which is no longer published.

A bit of further investigation into this dug up this article:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/obituaries...222311,00.html
Quote:
a brief abstract; Melvin Lasky, who has died aged 84, was, as editor of the magazine Encounter from 1958 to 1990, and of Der Monat (the Month) for 15 years, a combatant in the struggle to keep western intellectuals in the United States' cold war camp.

But in 1967, it was disclosed that both Encounter and Der Monat had been covertly financed by the US Central Intelligence Agency and Mel's reputation shrivelled. But it was to be another 23 years before Encounter closed.
very interesting. So Zbig has ties to the CIA and British intelligence, as well as founding the Trilateral Commission and holding a prominent position in the Council on Foreign Relations.

I am 100% convinced that Zbig personally pulled the book from re-publication and access because he wanted his name abstained from public malice of the future that was developing. After all if anyone reads the technetronic era they will no doubt from a modern perspective hail Zbig as a visionary prophet, a man able to predict the future. Or an architect of doom.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:55 AM   #3
garth

Great review iro,

Quote:
Originally Posted by iro_ View Post
I am 100% convinced that Zbig personally pulled the book from re-publication and access because he wanted his name abstained from public malice of the future that was developing. After all if anyone reads the technetronic era they will no doubt from a modern perspective hail Zbig as a visionary prophet, a man able to predict the future. Or an architect of doom.
Or a deliberate 'release of information' to gain consent from the masses as to what the agenda is. Like the PNAC documents that outline the framework for 911 and the Iraq invasion etc. Public disclosure even if it is in obscure publications.

I have often thought that those who are instrumental in forwarding the agenda need to disclose their intentions, and with the act of disclosure gain some form of acceptance by this very act. Even though the smaller details of implementation of the agenda are missing with this approach, the "big Picture" is definitely there for all to see, if they wish to look.

thanks for posting such an insightful review.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:05 AM   #4
iro_

as its currently selling in tattered old used copies only for £40 at least on Amazon I thought not using my copy to spread the info therein was just plain selfish!