Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 18-09-2010, 06:17 PM   #1
jew800

Default Adam Weishaupt was a Jew

It's funny how people focus on the fact that Adam Weishaupt was a former Jesuit and disregard the fact that he was a Jew,

which is far more important.

It's a fact that all the founders were Jews and the whole Illuminati organisation was set up in order to advance Jewish

plot for the world domination. It's also important to realize that the Jews were plotting to take over the world long

before Illuminati existed.

This means that Illuminati is just one chapter in the long history of Jewish plotting.

So what about the Jesuit connection ?

There is none. Jesuits don't plot to take over the world. Adam Weishaupt just
briefly entered the Jesuit order in order to use this 'connection' to shift the blame away from the Jews on Jesuits.

That's all there is to it.
jew800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 06:18 PM   #2
dneif

I hear Israel is run by Jews.

Keep in on the D-L because I don't have any paperwork to back this up quite yet, but it is a bombshell.
Old 18-09-2010, 06:21 PM   #3
theqleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by dneif View Post
i hear israel is run by jews.

Keep in on the d-l because i don't have any paperwork to back this up quite yet, but it is a bombshell.
bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !!
theqleaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 06:30 PM   #4
dogsmilk
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dneif View Post
i hear israel is run by jews.

Keep in on the d-l because i don't have any paperwork to back this up quite yet, but it is a bombshell.
lol
dogsmilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 06:36 PM   #5
bazil brazeel

why did jew 800 choose the sabbath to start this thread.
oh and shalom jew 800.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk0Cy97PHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3BE...layer_embedded
bazil brazeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 06:40 PM   #6
starshine
Banned

Jew800 sounds slightly familiar to myself but hey I am watching you.
Anyway welcome to the DIF/
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 07:08 PM   #7
mark1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by jew800 View Post
It's funny how people focus on the fact that Adam Weishaupt was a former Jesuit and disregard the fact that he was a Jew,

It's a fact that all the founders were Jews and the whole Illuminati organisation was set up in order to advance Jewish

plot for the world domination. It's also important to realize that the Jews were plotting to take over the world long

This means that Illuminati is just one chapter in the long history of Jewish plotting.

briefly entered the Jesuit order in order to use this 'connection' to shift the blame away from the Jews on Jesuits.

I seem to remember somewhere that Weishaupt was also related to the Black Nobility which is in fact more telling as they appear to be the true power behind the Illuminati/Church/Jesuits and Zionists.

I read it earlier this year, and if I can find it I will post it.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 07:16 PM   #8
jew800

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1963 View Post
I seem to remember somewhere that Weishaupt was also related to the Black Nobility which is in fact more telling as they appear to be the true power behind the Illuminati/Church/Jesuits and Zionists.

I read it earlier this year, and if I can find it I will post it.
I think 'Black Nobility' is also a diversion. I think this whole conspiracy is of Jewish origin for the benefit of the Jews.
jew800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 07:33 PM   #9
mark1963

Quote:
I think 'Black Nobility' is also a diversion. I think this whole conspiracy is of Jewish origin for the benefit of the Jews.
I thought that way until very recently but am gradually changing my mind. The more I read about the Black Nobility and all the "Jews" that are related to them the more I think it may be more them.

I still have a ways to go, but one thing has stuck in my mind when ex-illuminati members speak out. It's that the real movers and shakers are not those we know about and 99.9% of us know nothing about the Black Nobility. The Black Nobility started and continued at least openly to have prominent members of them as Popes for hundreds of years.

At the moment I'm researching whether the Bauers/Rothschilds were in any way Black Nobility.
“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” - Buddha

www.thrivingaudios.com
mark1963 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 07:55 PM   #10
just another dude
Inactive

Without Jews, human societies would be incredibly dull. They act as catalysts for great change, negative and positive, expanding humanities imagination of what can be and keeping us entertained at the same time.

There is a grand plan in full effect, it will all work out eventually, for everybody who survives the growing pains!!

Last edited by just another dude; 18-09-2010 at 07:56 PM.
just another dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2010, 08:04 PM   #11
freedom1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by just another dude View Post
Without Jews, human societies would be incredibly dull. They act as catalysts for great change, negative and positive, expanding humanities imagination of what can be and keeping us entertained at the same time.

There is a grand plan in full effect, it will all work out eventually, for everybody who survives the growing pains!!
You're way too generous dude.
freedom1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 12:50 PM   #12
starshine
Banned

Apparently without the Jews, nearly half the world would be Illiterate and I admit that in this forum there is too much Jew hate. Just back off.
starshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 04:56 PM   #13
stopthemadness

Default Loyola was a Crypto

Ignatius Loyola, the founder of the Jesuits, was also Jewish.

Jesuit=Jewish=Black Nobility

They were ALL Jewish.

I think the Reptilians prefer to incarnate into Jewish bodies. It probably makes cloaking easier. I suspect the Reptilians have altered the Jewish DNA to be better hosts.

And, in turn, this reflects their true spiritual origins.
stopthemadness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 07:47 PM   #14
bazil brazeel

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopthemadness View Post

They were ALL Jewish.

I think the Reptilians prefer to incarnate into Jewish bodies. It probably makes cloaking easier. I suspect the Reptilians have altered the Jewish DNA to be better hosts.

semites or ashkanazi?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk0Cy97PHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3BE...layer_embedded
bazil brazeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2010, 07:49 PM   #15
just another dude
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopthemadness View Post

They were ALL Jewish.

Naa, Ashkenazi's are a group soul called Lucifer.
just another dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2016, 03:35 AM   #16
lastprophet

Arrow Illuminati Web of Disinformation.

Myron Fagan, pioneer for illuminati "exposed": 3 world wars hoax: for dummies
Overview
Introduction
1. Myron Fagan
2. Wikipedia's ONE and ONLY page on the Illuminati

Introduction
Google returns 45,800,000 results for the organization whose leader was exposed only by the Web of Truth.
Note, also about wikipedia data in text below (related pages, number of statements, contents): last checked Nov 2016.
The wikipedia contents, apparently still modifiable, has in fact been sealed long ago.

Illuminati World Wars and Illuminati Matrix:
Same as for two Illuminati Grand Masters, now and Adolf Hitler before, during and after World War II: all the basic facts exposed worldwide first by Last Prophet Matt, one of only two members of the Web of Truth.
In other words: same goes for exposing the Illuminati Web of Disinformation.

### Chapter 1: Myron Fagan:
How illuminati named icon Fagan
Same as scores of other illuminati icons casted in illuminati scripts: exposed first by Last Prophet.
Fagan, same as the fake saint created by the illuminati with the same name, stands for satan, with the two characters replaced in sequential parallellism: F,G instead of S,T.

Pioneer role in the Illuminati Web of Disinformation
Fagan was the first, 1967, to "expose" the illuminati.
Fagan died 1972, long before the age of End Times Computers, when Fagan's pioneer role was additionally illustrated by the first sentence of the very first Wikipedia page on the iluminati.
One of the core lies that Fagan first "exposed" became the official truth 10 days after 9/11.
It was also the first "fact" that the illuminati have ever officially told to the cattle about themselves: "founded on 1 May 1776".

Myron Fagan: human cattle or disinfo agent? Answer:
Was Fagan able to see some of the truth while parroting core lies or rather an illuminati agent spreading disinformation using half-truths?
In other words, Fagan doing 40 years ago the same that the illuminati web of disinfo massively does now: unwillingly or not?
The answer is as simple as this: Fagan could not be a parrot because he was assigned the pioneer role for spreading core lies.
Had he not been in a pioneer role, the answer would still be as simple as this: only a disinfo agent can pretend to show you how deep the rabbit hole goes while using a shovel of core lies to dig in.

Core Lies propagated by Myron Fagan:
1. The illuminati script for three world wars.
All other core lies are already implied in this one.
2. Stalin was part of the illuminati
3. Illuminati controlled by Jews
4. History of the Illuminati.
Fagan illustrates one of the roles of the Illuminati Web of disinfo: to first propagate what later becomes official.
Example: illuminati created 1776 by Adam Weishaupt, the same lie that is now taught by Wikipedia to the global audience.

### Chapter 2: Wikipedia's ONE and ONLY page on the Illuminati
The very first page
"Coincidentally" dated 21 September 2001, it has five sentences:
- the last two are about games using the word.
- as for the first one, it repeats what was propagated by Myron Fagan in 1967, with one difference, the verb in its past instead of present form:
"The Illuminati Order was a secret organisation founded in Ingolstadt, Germany on May 1, 1776 by Adam Weishaupt".
This illustrates a second pioneer role for Myron Fagan as member of the Illuminati web of disinfo: parts of what he propagated later become official.

Current page
As of today the situation didn't really change, although the page has now hundreds of statements and 4 photos (the supposed founder, a pamphlet and a recruiter from the 1780s and a ruin): wikipedia has NO other page about the illuminati.
The illuminati word appears otherwise only in the URL of pages ranging from games to the song by the illuminati icon casted as "Madonna is her real name".

The Conspiracy section
It has seven sentences, the last one is: "Some conspiracy theorists claim that the Illuminati observe Satanic rituals".
Reminder: at the end of the show Illuminati have turned each major event into satanic rituals, from the Superbowl to the Olympics and Football World Cup to illustrate only the Sports type.
The second sentence names a few "conspiracy theorists", obviously all members of the Illuminati web of disinfo.
As for Myron Fagan, he's referenced by the note in the sixth sentence: "Other theorists contend that a variety of historical events were orchestrated by the Illuminati, from the French Revolution, the Battle of Waterloo and the assassination of U.S. President John F. Kennedy, to an alleged communist plot to hasten the "New World Order" by infiltrating the Hollywood film industry."

Notes
see blog

All in Blog
http://illuminati-web-of-disinformat...lluminati.html
lastprophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2016, 03:39 AM   #17
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:

The name alone gave it away LOL.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote