Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 09-09-2010, 05:42 PM   #1
lyricusmagna

Post My ET Contact Experiences

Yeah, I know, a typical thread for this sub-forum. To some point it was expected, since I keep sharing bits of information around in threads, but not really getting "down to it" explaining certain things.

I guess I'll explain things in a bit more detail here, but I'll stay reserved with some information, because people here, quite on the contrary to what I expected, are very skeptical, closed-minded and very aggressive towards threads like these.

Basically, I have had contact experiences with quite a few ET races, and i was looking forward to share some of the information here, and maybe clear up some things that may have confused people for a long time. No, I don't have all the answers, and no, neither do they. But I think I do have some answers for certain people. At least I hope I do. As time goes by, I might engage some people I find to be in some way helpful in some projects I plan to do in the future, with some of the information I have. Whats the point of contact if there is nothing you can contribute for the world later on?

Anyway, a critical mind is appreciated. Objective views even more so. But I will not, and I repeat - NOT tolerate abusive, insulting or mocking posts directed towards me, or anyone else on this thread. Any such post will be reported to the moderator's team. I want a clean thread, civilized enough for a quality discussion and decent debate.

I have been seeing UFOs ever since I was a small kid, even in the age where I couldn't even read. I think it started about when I was 5 or 6 years old, and I only later found out what exactly was that I was looking for. I use the term UFOs deliberately, so as people to know what I'm referring to (alien craft). They are not unidentified for me though. Not anymore.

Also, this is contact, not an abduction scenarios, or astral traveling in similar things. I'm talking about face to face contact. I just wanted to point that out, for less confusion.

My first contact involved beings that look quite human like us, only they have slightly pointed years and slightly broad noses like some South Americans/Africans. This happened when I was nine, so I wasn't really familiar with different ET groups and civilizations (I wasn't involved into the UFO/ET field much back then), so I thought that I'm daydreaming about Star Trek, and I just met some Vulcans lol. I did pinch myself and them too, a few times to check, just in case. But everything seemed as real as any other event in my life, which quite honestly, has made me faint a few times before I actually communicated with them properly. Its really overwhelming, the whole experience with such a thing. Many think they are prepared, but I can ensure you, you are not. I wasn't, yet I was "educated" on various forms of alien life by Hollywood since I was kid, and it still didn't help much. Later on, by talking with the female I found out that they come from the system of Epsilon Eridani and that they are descendants of people who live in Tau Ceti, who I was going to meet in person as well in about two years time.

Those from Tau Ceti and Epsilon Eridani seem to have had a large influence on many cultural and genetic aspects of the Slavic nations of Earth like: Russia, Bosnia, the Czechs, Ukraine, Croatia, Serbia, Macedonia, Belarus, Bulgaria, Slovenia, etc. and have been part of the ET colonies we have named in myth as Atlantis and Hyperborea. They are also engaged in diplomatic negotiations with some other governments on Earth for which they haven't disclosed names (not yet anyway). I know the countries are European though, but that's all. They also had a part as one of the ET races that added the genetic material in the long term experiments with the creation of mankind as we know it. I saw Ania (the female that I mentioned) along with who I later found out was her brother in the local library, waiting for me, as if they knew I was going to come by and lend a book that day. Very weird. Conversation started very naturally, with no indications that they are from another planet, just as they were natives in my country. They presented themselves as employees in the library, and helped me with the books I wanted to read there. Its how things kick-started everything.

I remember I had a really serious and quite intellectual discussion with them (considering my age - nine) about the nature of language and communication, about the formation of dialects, grammar, translation and how needy it really is, if in reality there is no such thing as a language barrier. Basically what language is, and coming to a conclusion that its a construct, like most things with humanity. Basically, that its an illusion. This is where we got into an interesting topic involving telepathy, or should I say - they did (If you know what I mean). Do you know how awesome it is to hear yourself talking inside your head when you are not even thinking the things you talk about? lol

I know, you lost me. Its supposedly how telepathy really works. Yeah, you can hear other voices, but they are still your own product, not the actual voices of the people. At least, the case with me was exactly that - they spoke with my own voice. But since I never was good with such a communication, they have decided to cut down on words (because they came off twisted, intermingled, without any grammatical structure etc.), and introduce symbolism and imagery into that. I have some initial success with this (and it was about time, after 12 freaking years), but this is due to their stubborn behavior for me to learn these things. I guess its not easy for anyone, but it was definitely not easy for me at all. Unlike others, I'm really bad in telepathy, and this is in being a receptor, don't get me started on sending thoughts ...

After some success, when I started to recognize what they were doing, with the telepathic talk, I got a bit too excited for the strictly calm atmosphere in the library, so we continued outside. They had an old red Yugo car, yet it worked perfectly as though it was newly purchased. I know what you are gonna say, what the hell am I doing going off with two strangers like that, right? I know, but it seemed like I knew them from way back, and a great level of trust seemed that already has been established. What confused me was when ... I met them for the first time in that library, so why are they so familiar? It was the energy I got from them anyway. And her brother didn't even pay attention to the traffic at all, or watch left and right for any cars, he seemed to know the surroundings perfectly without looking around at all. They drove me back home and I couldn't wait for the next month, when they told me they will be back in the town again (that's how usually they contact me, in monthly periods, sometimes several months pass before another contact happens).

On the11th of April, next month, her brother (I will refer to him as Jarek from now on) was waiting for me again at the library (it became one of our usual spots where we met, in the course of the years), this time he had a bit more serious face than the always happy and always smiling attitude he had the last time. We took off towards the mountain where his sister was waiting near the craft. As he drove, he said that this meeting will be the last for this year, since there have been some problems within the Tau Ceti system and they were asked to help there, so they will be quite busy. He said that's all I needed to know back then. After a few years I found out that the reason they left was because another planet in the outer region of their system got destroyed by the Tall Grays from Rigel. When we arrived, Ania was preparing the craft for departure, and trying to bring down some grass and bushed that were covering the scout craft. We climbed up in and we took off in the air. When we got to the carrier craft, I met representatives of two other races that have been present there along with them - one who currently resides in Van Maanen's Star system, though draws origins from Sirius B, and the other one was the first non-humanoid species I have seen so far (in that time period), a sentient aquatic species from the system of Gamma Cygni.

The humanoids from Van Maanen's star have red skin (pretty much red, like a tomato almost, not Native American red), and they also have pointy ears and broad noses like Ania and Jarek. They call themselves the Makadesch, and their culture is divided in clans, and the representatives I met are from the clan they call Makadi (supposedly one of the oldest). They are the ones I have had the most contact with along with Jarek and Ania. The two males of this race I contact mostly are Koren and Akiva. And they are pretty much benevolent, from what I have gathered so far. They used to be very much reserved with information when we had contact, but as time went by they became more open about almost everything I was interested. They are one of the races that had to learn my written and spoken language, as opposed to their language with morphing symbols (which I still barely understand, to this day). Their culture is very much dominated by colors and symbolism. They have very live colors on their clothes, very concentrated ones as well. In some aspect, the clothes remind me of what the people in India wear. They work closely with the humanoid groups from Tau Ceti, Epsilon Eridani and Alpha Centauri.

The aquatic species I call Valou, resemble a cross between squid and a whale, only with a few more tentacles and more flippers for better maneuvering in the water. They stay in spherical water tanks which can move in any direction depending on will-power and they communicate with other races using wide range of symbols which they produce by emitting certain vibrational frequencies on a round device that has a weird gel-like liquid in the form of a dish. The symbols are similar to what we have here as cymatics. They communicate this way with most other developing races because those races are not telepathic. And we are considered a developing race by them. They have a lot of small "towns" below the Atlantic and the Indian ocean, and they are very much involved in restoring some of the floor and fauna that has died out there or is on the brink of extinction. The Valou create complete water worlds around other star systems. And they create literally water heavens, on each unpopulated star system they find, and to date there are 447 planets like this that are created by them. All oceanic worlds. They have been busy building these worlds mostly in the constellation of Cygnus and Andromeda. Recently (in their concept of time/existential duration), they are busy creating such planets around M-dwarf stars. I believe one was discovered by astronomers recently, in the constellation of Ophiuchus.

They seem to be one of the most preservationist type of civilizations out there who collect life forms from dying planets and/or star systems and relocate them in more habitable ones. In ancient times before the rise of oxygen levels, they have transported an semi-sentient amphibian species native to this planet, allegedly, in Neptune at first. And then taking it to colonize other water worlds of their creation.

Contacts soon resumed and happened in periods of 4 months at a time, and before the end of the year, along with the humanoids and the Valou, I met another species who have managed to establish a physical, free will, symbiotic relationship with the Valou, and who come from the system of Beta Cancri. These species are planimaloid (plant and animal-like at the same time) and are referred to as 'rooters' (the closest translation I could get from the term they use). They can 'root' with a race at least slightly compatible with their chemical basis, and they boost the host's lifespan, health and immunity, for an exchange of intake of additional proteins and gases which the host will have to consume on regular bases. It just so happens, the Beta Cancrians seem to love methane, which the Valou dispose as a byproduct, so the racial match-making seems quite perfect. I learned a lot from these guys. One thing being the symbiosis. How two species can live together, not only as separate entities, but as one. A good lesson about unity there.

The Beta Cancrians are doing some genetic experimentation with the native flora here. Concerned that some of the flora is slowly dying out and they are trying to fix the problem from a genetic aspect. They are also working with several other people in the world allegedly, where they plan on resurrecting some ancient flora that existed before and at the time of the dinosaurs, which could have some quite profound and very positive effects on nature and humanity if successful.

Next year, along with Ania and Jarek ( the Epsilon Eridanians), came a bigfoot-like creature who is representative of a species which is a descendant of a race that used to live in the Sirius B system, and they live alongside the Epsilon Eridanians, on the two planets that were found suitable in the system there. There is a third planet (moon of the fourth in orbit) that is being terraformed by them as we speak (these beings also seem to have a sub-species in the system of Psi Ursae Majoris), they monitor wildlife in forests, and reinvigorate damaged plants and herbs. This year I met three representatives of the Tau Cetians, who are not that much different than the humanoids from Epsilon Eridani, but they seem a bit more shorter on average (5 feet high on average, as opposed to 6 to 7 feet for the Epsilon Eridani people). Two men and one woman (the younger guy is going to be referred to as Jasha, the slightly older man as Kresimir, and the female Milena). From what I gathered, in their culture, they let their kids wear 'Vulcan-like' hair-styles, the adults wear very short haircuts, in some ways with similar style like the modern African American style these days, and the elderly people let their hair and beard grow in length. Letting hair grow in length is a symbolical thing they do when they enter the 'Age of Maturity and Wisdom' as they refer to it. Two of these people have traveled the Slavic countries in old times and spawned the creation of the Slavic alphabet and written language. They were regarded as teachers among our people, and are known as St. Cyrill and St. Methodios. They were also involved for a brief period in Egypt along with the Sirian civilizations, where they educated the middle class people on trade, writing, various crafts, herding, medicine etc.

The middle writing on the Rosetta Stone is their own work. Its the oldest form of the Slavic language ever used in writing, and all the Slavic languages and their variations are descended from it. They have spread it from nation to nation during the course of history.

There are times when I would feel drawn to place for no apparent reason at all, and actually find some of them waiting for me. One such time when my scheduled contact was to happen, I found myself going to a place I have never seen or been before, yet I knew exactly where to turn, or stop by, and .... well ..... nothing. It seemed that way though. It just so happened, after I got there, and there was nobody in sight, and I was tired of all that driving, I guess I fell asleep or something. I woke up what I think was hours later in a really strange environment of dark green hall with no visible floor in sight that I could see/stand/lie on (yet I was laying down, on seemingly invisible floor?), and the atmosphere seemed like liquid around me, I could feel my hair move as if I was underwater, but strangely I was able to breathe quite well. While I was examining the surroundings in a circular manner, and before I completed the circle I noticed a luminous appearance on my left. It seemed like a plasmic form of life, something I don't think any contactee has yet seen so far. I fainted at the sight of it. It was too much. When I woke up, three more were there, two on each side. One of them approached me, and touched my head with what seemed to look like a tentacle, and that's how communication was initiated. After that touch I slightly calmed down because my heart was beating very fast like I had just ran a marathon. They look demonic and ghostly, but they seem quite passive and non-hostile from my experience. Its also believed by various ET groups that they are probably the only race of that type in this galaxy, and are probably one of the oldest extant civilizations in the galaxy as well, predating even the species I call Methuselahns.

Their homeworld is the the seventh planet of the system of Omicron Scorpii, and they told me that there is a huge artificial body, that has its origins from their system, that will be passing through our Solar system in the passing few years, but that we not confuse it with Nibiru. This planetary body is not hostile and will only do research work around Jupiter and Saturn as it passes them and will continue with its trajectory heading towards Barnard's Star for a short time, before departing for Wolf 1061. They are to collect resources from these systems and conduct some atmosphere research. They resemble yellowish ghostly jellyfish and are quite gaseous looking them from a distance. On a more serious note though, they do have some very good advantages in their physiology that many life forms of the solid physical world here cannot brag about. After an hour, I seem to have fallen asleep again and when I woke up I was in my bed.

I think I will take a make a stop here. And I will continue this in another post soon.

Peace

Last edited by lyricusmagna; 09-09-2010 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Adding a link :)
lyricusmagna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:05 PM   #2
Cryptoverse

I was wondering when you would do a post like this Hope you dont get flamed as much as I did by the idiots. lol.

If you want to read lyricuses submission to contacteedatabase.com it is here:

http://www.contacteedatabase.com/LyricusMagna.php
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 06:10 PM   #3
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
I was wondering when you would do a post like this Hope you dont get flamed as much as I did by the idiots. lol.

If you want to read lyricuses submission to contacteedatabase.com it is here:

http://www.contacteedatabase.com/LyricusMagna.php
LOL - Thanks, I hope so, or I will whine to the mods

It should be a long course of information as time goes by, and even though there is another 200 pages (on average) of material each contact, I will just post things like this, with smaller posts, until I get it all out.
Old 09-09-2010, 06:38 PM   #4
Cryptoverse

Rated it 5 stars before a troll got ahold of it <3
Old 09-09-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
lyricusmagna

Quote:
Rated it 5 stars before a troll got ahold of it <3
LOL - Thank you.

Ever found out who is rating threads instead of the actual users? I keep seeing this when I post on threads, and I know I haven't rated them, yet they are rated, with a grade that I really don't like lol.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:57 PM   #6
hammarberg

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricusmagna View Post
LOL - Thank you.

Ever found out who is rating threads instead of the actual users? I keep seeing this when I post on threads, and I know I haven't rated them, yet they are rated, with a grade that I really don't like lol.
FIVE stars. anytime.

This was an exellent read. Really resonates with me, every word of it and i'm hungry for more. Just keep typing, you'll get me hooked in no time.
hammarberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:57 PM   #7
pizdets

Wow Lyricus thanks for the info. I'm slavic and what you say about the Tau Ceti is extremely interesting...never researched them before I know next to nothing bout them... The thought that my culture, language and even genetics could have origins not from earth totally boggles my mind.

Last edited by pizdets; 09-09-2010 at 11:44 PM.
pizdets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:09 PM   #8
judge360

Quote:
by the idiots.
Quote:
Rated it 5 stars before a troll got ahold of it

So anyone that questions you guys are idiots and trolls

judge360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:58 PM   #9
pizdets

Quote:
Originally Posted by judge360 View Post

Coming into a newly established thread with the intent to cause beef, and attempting to derail it with a topic that has absolutely no relevance to said thread, I'd call that trolling. Omni didn't name names either...so why be offended?

Last edited by pizdets; 09-09-2010 at 11:59 PM.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:21 AM   #10
judge360

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizdets View Post
Coming into a newly established thread with the intent to cause beef, and attempting to derail it with a topic that has absolutely no relevance to said thread, I'd call that trolling. Omni didn't name names either...so why be offended?
He didnt have to name names i can read between the lines

Anyone reading these threads will know exactly what & who omni was getting at.

Where have i tryed to cause beef ?

Putting posts up like ( Rated it 5 stars before a troll got ahold of it ) and calling people that have different opinions idiots is going to get a response.

Omni can speak for himself as that is who my post was towards.

And what he said is brought forward from another thread.

I asked a simple question that is all

Last edited by judge360; 10-09-2010 at 12:23 AM.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:36 AM   #11
pizdets

Quote:

Where have i tryed to cause beef ?

Putting posts up like ( Rated it 5 stars before a troll got ahold of it ) and calling people that have different opinions idiots is going to get a response.

Omni can speak for himself as that is who my post was towards.

And what he said is brought forward from another thread.

I asked a simple question that is all

Your whole demeanor towards omni and this thread has obvious intentions to cause conflict, otherwise you wouldn't be in here spouting off. If he says something you don't like who says you even have to acknowledge or post about it?

Nobody cares about you or anyone elses arguments that have happened elsewhere...why bring things from other threads unless your intention is to cause strife? It has no relevence to the topic at hand anyways...

and regardless as to whether or not you were speaking to omni, you're still muddying Lyricus's topic up with bullshit and beef from other threads...dont.

Last edited by pizdets; 10-09-2010 at 12:38 AM.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:46 AM   #12
judge360

Quote:
Originally Posted by pizdets View Post
Your whole demeanor towards omni and this thread has obvious intentions to cause conflict, otherwise you wouldn't be in here spouting off. If he says something you don't like who says you even have to acknowledge or post about it?

Nobody cares about you or anyone elses arguments that have happened elsewhere...why bring things from other threads unless your intention is to cause strife? It has no relevence to the topic at hand anyways...

and regardless as to whether or not you were speaking to omni, you're still muddying Lyricus's topic up with bullshit and beef from other threads...dont.
No your wrong its getting derailled now that you have started to answer a question put to omni.

Im actually looking forward to what else the op has to say

Old 10-09-2010, 12:56 AM   #13
pizdets

Quote:
No your wrong its getting derailled now that you have started to answer a question put to omni.
Ask him in PM then?

Quote:
Im actually looking forward to what else the op has to say
Likewise.
Old 10-09-2010, 01:24 AM   #14
pound

Great info Lyricus! I read it all. I'm definitely looking forward to you're next entry.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:17 AM   #15
mrindigo
Inactive

Very intriguing... I'm interested to see where this thread goes. Thanks for sharing.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:14 AM   #16
Cryptoverse

Quote:

You are actually wrong. I meant people who rate anyone claiming ET contact threads 1 star. And people like nocturne who harrass troll and flame ET contactees. You assume too much.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:56 AM   #17
loveemotion

wow.. this resonates with me a lot too
and as always i will listen to you in awe..
Thats what i call a real education.

lyricusmagna you are always shall be our friend and i DO speak for all

You are straight to the point like Alex Collier which makes your information unique.. we do not worship you..! But we listen to you with this overwhelming overcoming true homecoming home-like energy, which manifests when we read this wisedom!

I Thank You!
ill read you anytime!

P.S. Can we do something unique this time? and DON'T REPLY to Trolls.. whatever they say.. !!!
Since we are wiser then they are, we must make a difference this time. So lets create away?

P.S. Lyricusmagna! ..Check your email!

Last edited by loveemotion; 10-09-2010 at 07:59 AM.
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #18
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveemotion View Post
lyricusmagna you are always shall be our friend and i DO speak for all
Kind words there...but you don't speak for me, so don't make statements like that. I'm perfectly capable of expressing my own thoughts and opinions, as is everyone else. Thanks.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:20 AM   #19
loveemotion

I cant wait for the next partion of the pie :P
loveemotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 04:42 AM   #20
sh3lly

Bump and Yay!