Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 05-09-2010, 10:48 PM   #1
amandaooo

Default 9/11 State of Emergency

I just saw the trailer for this on Channel four. It's going to air next week. Rice and Rumsfeld talking away she seemed quite agitated - had the sound down, so done a quick google on it:

9/11: STATE OF EMERGENCY PREMIERES ON HISTORY(TM) THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, AT 9 P.M. ET
Released by History [NOTE: The following article is a press release issued by the aforementioned network and/or company. Any errors, typos, etc. are attributed to the original author. The release is reproduced solely for the dissemination of the enclosed information.]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unique Insight into the Decisions and Challenges Faced on September 11, 2001

9/11: STATE OF EMERGENCY Premieres on HISTORY(TM) Thursday, September 9, at 9 p.m. ET

Condoleezza Rice, Donald Rumsfeld and General Richard Myers are Among Those Interviewed

Los Angeles, CA - August 6, 2010 - On September 11, 2001 thousands faced the ultimate test of their judgment, courage and skill. From senior political leaders to ordinary men and women, 9/11: STATE OF EMERGENCY recounts the difficult split-second decisions people had to make on that day. The two-hour special premieres on Thursday, September 9, at 9 p.m. ET on HISTORY.

Through a minute-by-minute investigation of the day, 9/11: STATE OF EMERGENCY features some of the frankest and most detailed insider interviews ever filmed from former National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld, Acting Chair of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Richard Myers and White House Chief of Staff Andrew Card. The special emphasizes the challenges these high-level officials faced as they sought to remain calm and gain control of events in the middle of an unprecedented crisis.

In the most personal interview she has ever given about the events of 9/11, Condoleezza Rice reveals the shock, anger and frustration inside the White House bunker as internal governmental communications failed and rumors of new hijackings swamped air traffic control. Rice also exclusively reveals that in the chaotic aftermath of the first attacks, she had a heated telephone conversation with President Bush.

9/11: STATE OF EMERGENCY also includes a candid interview with Andrew Card as he explains the story behind one of the most iconic pieces of archive footage of 9/11 - the moment he broke into President Bush's visit to the Emma E. Booker Elementary School in Sarasota, Fla. to whisper the news that a second aircraft had hit the World Trade Center.

Donald Rumsfeld and Richard Myers recall the attack on the Pentagon, where Rumsfeld was present and assisted with casualties, and the struggle to readjust air force priorities and practices to cope with an attack from within the United States.

9/11 STATE OF EMERGENCY features interviews with air traffic controllers and F-16 pilots whose actions and decisions helped shape the day and also includes remarkable survival and rescue stories from inside the Towers and the Pentagon.

Additionally, the special features a conversation with Deena Burnett and Alice Hoglan, family members of passengers onboard Flight 93 who were able to speak to their loved ones and pass along information that helped passengers and crew decide to launch their fight-back, thus sparing Washington D.C. from a further attack.

911: STATE OF EMERGENCY is produced for HISTORY by Nutopia. David McKillop and Julian Hobbs are Executive Producers for HISTORY. Executive Producers for Nutopia are Phil Craig and Jane Root.

HISTORY(TM) and HISTORY HD(TM) are the leading destinations for revealing, award-winning original non-fiction series and event-driven specials that connect history with viewers in an informative, immersive and entertaining manner across multiple platforms. Programming covers a diverse variety of historical genres ranging from military history to contemporary history, technology to natural history, as well as science, archaeology and pop culture. cptfc Among the network's program offerings are hit series such as American Pickers, Ax Men, The Universe, Ice Road Truckers, Chasing Mummies, Top Shot and Pawn Stars, as well as acclaimed specials including America The Story Of Us, WWII In HD, 102 Minutes That Changed America, Moonshot and Life After People. HISTORY has earned four Peabody Awards, seven Primetime Emmy(R) Awards, 12 News & Documentary Emmy(R) Awards and received the prestigious Governor's Award from the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences for the network's Save Our History(R) campaign dedicated to historic preservation and history education. Take a Veteran to School Day is the network's latest initiative connecting America's schools and communities with veterans from all wars. The HISTORY website, located at www.history.com, is the leading online resource for all things history, featuring over 20,000 videos, images, audio clips, articles and interactive features that allow visitors to dig deeper into a broad range of thousands of historical topics.

(I think it airs September 11 on Channel four). I, for one, can't wait to hear what they say.

PS Maybe watch this before watching it:

Last edited by amandaooo; 05-09-2010 at 10:57 PM.
amandaooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:48 AM   #2
jimmi

I can tell you exactly what they are going to say....

Bullshit, bullshit bullshit, b.s. bullshit......

....Bull......shit.

disclaimer
This is not proof of me having psychic powers.
jimmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:00 PM   #3
frase

My mate works for channel 4 was raving about this documentary to me....
I asked him to send me his address so I could send him Loose Change....Told me he "wasn't interested"....

This documentary will be another attempt to validate the fucking fairytale of the big bogeyman in the cave doing it....
Makes me sick
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:16 PM   #4
air_bn

Hot on the heels of that other 9/11 documentary '102 Minutes That Changed America' the other night, they must keep reminding us who did it, naturally
air_bn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 01:50 PM   #5
ronisron

This all comes not long after suggestions that Osama was living in Iran, and enjoying hunting pheasants. They must be planning a comeback for him, some big attack, new TV appearances..... I personally think he's in Brazil with Hitler.

9/11 was so obviously an inside job, and most people see it even though some can't admit it, because it means most of what they know about the world they live in is WRONG. 9/11 is a massive Pandora's Box that a lot of people want to remain closed because the reality is too much. Belief in the fairy tale is a better option. Luckily they have lots of bullshit propaganda to keep them pacified.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:16 PM   #6
spitalwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by air_bn View Post
Hot on the heels of that other 9/11 documentary '102 Minutes That Changed America' the other night, they must keep reminding us who did it, naturally
I wondered why channel 4 repeated that probably to top up the masses with lies in case some truth was sneaking in.
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 02:55 PM   #7
air_bn

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitalwings View Post
I wondered why channel 4 repeated that probably to top up the masses with lies in case some truth was sneaking in.
We are the masses sw,and as ronisron alluded, it's easier to believe in
the official fairytale than to suspect something not quite right from within.
Old 06-09-2010, 02:59 PM   #8
aussieaussie

I'm waiting for a new Bin Laden video to pop up on the news in the next few days.
aussieaussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:04 PM   #9
spitalwings

Quote:
We are the masses sw,and as ronisron alluded, it's easier to believe in
the official fairytale than to suspect something not quite right from within.
That's the worst insult i've ever had thrown at me and i've had many. I agree with whoever said it's easier to get people to believe a huge lie than a small one. Someone said something along those lines anyway.
spitalwings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:09 PM   #10
air_bn

Quote:
That's the worst insult i've ever had thrown at me and i've had many. I agree with whoever said it's easier to get people to believe a huge lie than a small one. Someone said something along those lines anyway.
we are the masses, except me I'm special
Old 06-09-2010, 03:19 PM   #11
practicaltheorist

Location: Physically: Norway. Mentally: Alice Springs. I`d rather be mental...

Quote:
we are the masses, except me I'm special
Lets make that "Special"...
"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." -- Steve Jobs, 1987

Last edited by practicaltheorist; 06-09-2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Sorry, couldn`t help it and I don`t even know the guy! :-o
practicaltheorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:01 PM   #12
air_bn

Quote:
Sorry, couldn`t help it and I don`t even know the guy! :-o
Why apologise, I set myself up for it
Old 06-09-2010, 06:48 PM   #13
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussieaussie View Post
I'm waiting for a new Bin Laden video to pop up on the news in the next few days.
That is our main problem we are being made to wait, but we don't have to any more, if we wait until they have their one world empire it will be too late and another hundred years of wars will go by again before our great grand children will be able to see clearly, if they make it through that is, the time for talking and waiting has long gone, we must boycott today everything this system stands for, or on our heads be it.

I don't really like to put my whole down, but we might just have to be cruel to our own in order of being kind to those who we have all exploited before, take at look down at your shoes right now and after each step forward compare that to a small white cross in the ground and a mother weeping somewhere in our whole, what will we do, will we yeild or will we look upon everyone as our whole and true freedom.

Could we become the ellites unemployed, if so they would quickly join us.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 07:51 PM   #14
frase

Quote:
I think that 102 minutes is an excellent documentary. It doesn't have a narrator...Just shows what happened.....
Haunting
frase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 08:14 PM   #15
hugo_rune
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frase View Post
This documentary will be another attempt to validate the fucking fairytale of the big bogeyman in the cave doing it....
Makes me sick

No doubt we can expect polished performances from Rice and co.

I wonder if they've had extra lessons to appear sincere.
hugo_rune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:25 PM   #16
gusjux

Quote:
I think that 102 minutes is an excellent documentary. It doesn't have a narrator...Just shows what happened.....
Haunting
I watched this the other day and I have to disagree with you, it is compelling and a useful tool to spark debate but not very helpful for the truth movement. It's full of confused witnesses, speculation and hearsay which at the time of filming is understandable but not the sort of thing I would want someone watching who doesn't know the bigger picture of this event. It also fails to mention the collapse of WTC7 despite showing footage of it prior to the collapse of WTC 1 and 2 which seemed odd to me.

Haven't put much thought into 9/11 recently but seeing this did help me come to the conclusion the no plane theory has been drummed up to discredit the truth movement so I am glad it was aired and I watched it. Will not be tuning in to the Rudy & Rice show though, just seeing the trailer made me feel sick.
gusjux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 01:56 PM   #17
aussieaussie

I just watched 911 State Of Emergency.....notice how Condoleezza Rice was grinning and almost laughing in it?
aussieaussie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 03:22 PM   #18
dangermouse

Quote:
yeah , that would be that lovely fellow Adolf Hitler .. /sarc off
Old 08-09-2010, 12:28 AM   #19
scouser

Quote:
Haunting
The doc was made by Nicole Rittenmeyer who I suspect is a Jewish sympathiser as she often does films concerning them.
Note how the People speaking at the time where saying it was to do with Arabs and some were saying how we should bomb them all.
Further on in the film you see 2 clips showing Jews , one was of a firefighter(hero) the other was a person in the strange suit and tophat covered in dust (victim).
It is little things like that which stand out like a sore thumb, to me anyway which tell me its whole purpose.
scouser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 10:19 PM   #20
air_bn

Another prequel to the anniversary is tomorrows showing on channel 5 at 9pm (UK) is:

9/11 Crime Scene Investigators