Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 04-08-2010, 04:58 PM   #1
stompk
Inactive

Default The Beast Of Revelation Is Named Synthia

Despite the title, this thread is about science, but by the end of the thread, hopefully one will see that science and religion are deeply interconnected...

The main body of this thread is going to be focused on the research that a scientist named J. Craig Venter has produced.

Quote:

September 18, 2009 – J. Craig Venter, Ph.D., founder, president and chairman of the J. Craig Venter Institute (JCVI), has been named a recipient of this year’s National Medal of Science. Dr. Venter will be awarded the Medal from President Obama on October 7 at a White House ceremony.
http://www.zimbio.com/J.+Craig+Vente...ates+Synthetic
Now, what was Obama giving this most prestigious award to JC Venter for?

Well, Venter was the first scientist to successfully map the genetic code of humans..But he wasn't happy with that. He wanted to "create" synthetic life...

What is Venter's motivation?

Quote:
The father of genomics and the founder of synthetic biology startup Synthetic Genomics, Craig Venter, is now officially god.
http://earth2tech.com/2010/05/20/cra...limate-change/
The atheists have jumped on board with this, attempting to discredit God. They say, "see, man can create life!". But, Venter still needs a living cell as a host for his synthetic life, or as he has named it, Synthia. Gotta love how the word Sin is in the word, Synthia. The name of the beast will be full of blasphemies...

Venter, is a hardcore atheist...

Quote:
Has Venter made us gods?

Does Craig Venter's creation of life in the laboratory finally squeeze God right out of the scientific universe?

Life is basically the result of an information process – a software process" says Venter,
and "Starting with the information in a computer, we put it into a recipient cell, and convert it into a news species".
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...enter-life-god
So, May 20th, 2010, exactly one month before the Horizon Disaster, Venter announces he has created synthetic life. He has even formed a company called Synthetic Genomics. Synthetic Genomics is funded by Exxon, and some of the largest investors are,

Quote:
A round of financing from Draper Fisher Juvetson, Meteor Group, Biotechonomy LLC and Plenus, S.A. de C.V. In 2007 SGI closed its Series B round of financing with BP plc and ACGT Sdn Bhd.
http://www.syntheticgenomics.com/investors/
Now what would BP be doing investing in synthetic genomics??
The answer lies in algae.

Quote:
Synthetic Genomics was founded back in 2005 to commercialize Venter’s work, and has been focusing on a variety of applications for its genetic technology, including creating algae-based biofuel. Synthetic Genomics has raised money from investors including venture capital firm Draper Fisher Jurvetson and oil giants BP and Exxon Mobil.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=127010591
Furthermore, Venter want to put his Synthia in vaccines.

Quote:
"We decided that [by] writing new biological software and creating new species, we could create new species to do what we want them to do, not what they evolved to do," says Venter.

Venter has founded a company called Synthetic Genomics, where he intends to use these new species to do things like make new fuels and new vaccines.
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=127010591
Now, here's where it gets really creepy. Venter has put a watermark into the genetic code of Synthia..and before I post what he put into the code, I would like to remind readers of Revelations...

Revelation 13
15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

OK, so you can't buy or sell without the mark, or the name, or the number....

What is in the (water)mark of Synthia?

Many things like...

Quote:
Craig Ventner's research team used a simple natural bacterium that infects goats. It is called Mycoplasma mycoides.
The researchers call the four sets “watermark” sequences. Each watermark has more than one thousand letters.
The coded letters contain people’s names, famous sayings and a website to help identify the cell.
http://www1.voanews.com/learningengl...-98788929.html
Within the genetic watermark of Synthia, is the name of the beast, Synthia.

Now, why watermark the genome? For one, so he can patent it and make money off of it. But more scary is, because if someone is "infected" with these synthetic cells, the can tell if you have the (water)mark or not. And if you haven't taken the Synthia based vaccine, according to the new health care bill, your DNA will not show the watermark, and you won't be able to buy, or sell...

Now, as Venter has said, this is completely controlled through computer software. Once a person is infected by this synthetic life, it self replicates, until the entire person it has infected is actually a
synthetic person, effectively creating a planet of zombies that can be controlled through a software program beamed world wide through Satellite and HAARP technology..

Quote:
The watermarks are distinct genetic codes that include quotes: “To live, to err, to fall, to triumph, and to re­create life out of life,” from James Joyce; “see things not as they are but as they might be,” from J. Robert Oppenheimer; and “what I cannot build, I cannot understand,” from Richard Feynmann.
http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...tools-for-life
Now this has not been without controversy. Even in the scientific world, scientists are sounding the alarm, even going as far as saying this could be the end of the world as we know it...

Quote:
Venter Unloads on NIH Director, Human Genome Project

SPIEGEL: Many fear what might happen if humans craft new life forms. They repeatedly say that you are playing God …

Venter: Yes, and I find them frightening. I can read your genome, you know? Nobody's been able to do that in history before. But that is not about God-like powers, it's about scientific power. The real problem is that the understanding of science in our society is so shallow. In the future, if we want to have enough water, enough food and enough energy without totally destroying our planet, then we will have to be dependent on good science.

SPIEGEL: Some scientists don't rule out a belief in God. [NIH Director] Francis Collins, for example …

Venter: … That's his issue to reconcile, not mine. For me, it's either faith or science - you can't have both.

SPIEGEL: So you don't consider Collins to be a true scientist?

Venter: Let's just say he's a government administrator.
http://news.sciencemag.org/sciencein...tor.html?rss=1
Now, I posted where JC Venter needs a massive amount of algae to produce his goal...Hmm, where can we find a massive amount of algae...Let's take a look at the latest satellite image of the Gulf of Mexico...

http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/4...9_lrg_full.jpg

Hmm, Thad Allan couldn't find any oil?? The green stuff, is algae folks. Once there is enough algae, they are going to release Synthia, and then you will see the beast rise out of the sea, literally.

So the technical name for Synthia is JVCI syn1.0 Doesn't JCVI = 666 ?

Click here for full size cartoon: http://www.etcgroup.org/upload/body_...tory_of_lg.jpg
stompk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 05:15 PM   #2
infidelyork

Quote:
The Beast Of Revelation Is Named Synthia
Cynthia? Cynthia Nicholson? She lives four doors down!! I'm fucking moving....

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 05:26 PM   #3
stompk
Inactive

In 2006, Venter bought a boat called the Sorcerer II, to travel the oceans in search on new forms of genetic species. Some of those samples included the Gulf of Mexico.

Besides the Dept of Energy being one of the major funders, another major player is Gordon Moore. Gordon Moore, is once CEO of Intel. Moore, is also an exclusive alumni of Berkeley in California, which recieved a $500 million grant from BP to study algae based fuels.

Also:

Quote:
In July 2009, ExxonMobile injected a sum of $600 million to enable better conversion of algae into fuel. Biologist from Craig Venter’s Synthetic Genomics will be responsible for introducing algae into the market.
http://www.renewablepowernews.com/archives/1211
Old 04-08-2010, 06:15 PM   #5
weeme

Red face

I think you may have hit the nail on the head with this theory Stompk.

My own theory:

It could also explain the billions of dollars unaccounted for in the US budget (or most other countries for that matter), interest rate hikes, the gold bar hoaxes............basically what on earth have they been doing with all that money??? Why would they need so much money??

Why so much invested in nanotechnology, bio engineering and genetic engineering???

Why so many scientists suspiciously dead or suicided in the last few years?

Could chemtrails, morgellens, vaccines, and genetically altered foods have links to J. Craig Venter?

Those that don't succumb from the toxins and accepts the nwo would be made into zombified machines.

But what do I know?
our destiny."
Colin Andrews.
weeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 06:41 PM   #6
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeme View Post

My own theory:

It could also explain the billions of dollars unaccounted for in the US budget (or most other countries for that matter), interest rate hikes, the gold bar hoaxes............basically what on earth have they been doing with all that money??? Why would they need so much money??

Why so much invested in nanotechnology, bio engineering and genetic engineering???

Could chemtrails, morgellens, vaccines, and genetically altered foods have links to J. Craig Venter?

Those that don't succumb from the toxins and accepts the nwo would be made into zombified machines.

But what do I know?
Great response...

Venter is hugely funded by BP and EXXON.

Watching live feed of oil spill conference right now: http://www.wkrg.com/live

Thad Allen just said EXXON suggested using Corexit. And yes, chemtrail is a huge player in this whole even. This whole thing is designed to remove oxygen from the water to allow algae to grow....
Old 04-08-2010, 07:07 PM   #7
stompk
Inactive

Old 04-08-2010, 07:21 PM   #8
whatistruth
Banned

Another christian cultist trying to draw rather tenuous connections to the wholely ridiculas book of revelations.
whatistruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:25 PM   #9
infidelyork

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatistruth View Post
trying to draw rather tenuous connections to the wholely ridiculas book of revelations.
You'll be telling us next that Coronation Street isn't a serious fly on the wall documentary....

http://forum.davidicke.com/album.php?albumid=1030
infidelyork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 07:49 PM   #10
weeme

Quiet a bit to take in Stompk. The implications are ginormous.

No wonder the scientists are talking about, life as we know it, becoming extinct.

If this is what it sounds to me, there will be no turning back. Once it is released in what ever form, as I do believe there will be different variations, there will be no way of stopping it.

I wonder how long they have been playing around with our genetics?

They have already been playing around with insects and bio warfare.
our destiny."
Colin Andrews.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #11
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Another christian cultist trying to draw rather tenuous connections to the wholely ridiculas book of revelations.
Another self important atheist schmuck suggesting that people consumed with greed have no interests in controlling others, as the Bible suggests.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:58 PM   #12
whatistruth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
Another self important atheist schmuck suggesting that people consumed with greed have no interests in controlling others, as the Bible suggests.
Just because the world is run by evil people doesn't mean the bible is anything other than complete nonsense from start to finish.

Are there some valid messages in there about how we should treat each other?
Sure.
But the book of revelations is nonsense, heck they weren't even going to include that originally because it was the ravings of mad men.

You make valid points about the dangers of these synthetic life forms (not really synthetic at all), but it has nothing to do with 2000 year old desert scribblings.

Last edited by whatistruth; 04-08-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:03 PM   #13
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Just because the world is run by evil people doesn't mean the bible is anything other than complete nonsense from start to finish.

Are there some valid messages in there about how we should treat each other?
Sure.
But the book of revelations is nonsense, heck they weren't even going to include that originally because it was the ravings of mad men.

You make valid points about the dangers of these synthetic life forms (not really synthetic at all), but it has nothing to do with 2000 year old desert scribblings.
I don't expect you to understand. I doesn't matter what you think. These people funding this, look at revelations and say to themselves, how do we bring this about. Hmm, infect folks with synthetic DNA, creating human zombies, controlled by software and carrying marked DNA.

Just in case you still don't understand the science, here's a cartoon for you.

Last edited by stompk; 04-08-2010 at 08:07 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:05 PM   #14
john connor

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeme View Post

My own theory:

But what do I know?
I think thats the likely outcome...those who survive will be totally controlled ..apart from those of us who resist
john connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #15
cinder_darkskys

Default Oh no there loading the boats

Quote:
It hard to believe that peaple still dont get whats going on, on this site.

Why it like you never been with electical power. and you dont understand what it would be like under those condission.

To flush a toilet it takes engery, to make tp, it takes enegery, when the power gos out, how will you live, do you even know how.

christian cultist lol Christian a cult, what kind of drugs are you on. from my studies I have found out that in most counterys around the world, before these wonderious events held up to 80% of the general populations in the free world, it meens 8 out every 10 are christians of some kind. Thats a hell of a cult

This statement alone ; the wholely ridiculas book of revelations. as asleep and wanting to stay aleep.
cinder_darkskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 08:17 PM   #16
ronisron

I dated an absolutely gorgeous blonde lady named Synthia -- no joke. She went by Syndie. I still see here around. When I dated her, she was just separated from her husband, and was throwing around very "available" vibes that I picked up on. We had a lot of fun, and she ultimately went back to her husband. Very high maintenance, but she was at the time intoxicated by her freedom for a while, and she was great to me. I was glad to be there in her transitional phase.

She very well could be the devil..... in which case, I'm OK with that.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #17
whatistruth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by stompk View Post
I don't expect you to understand. I doesn't matter what you think. These people funding this, look at revelations and say to themselves, how do we bring this about. Hmm, infect folks with synthetic DNA, creating human zombies, controlled by software and carrying marked DNA.

Just in case you still don't understand the science, here's a cartoon for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXQhJPdlElY

I don't know what else I can say to a bible literalist, except that the devil doesn't exist and will never come to earth to take over.

@cinder_darkskys

I can't really understand what you're saying too well, please try to type readable sentances.
I think you're trying to insinuate that because there's a lot of christians in the world it adds validity to what they believe, it doesn't.

Once everyone knew the world was flat, they were wrong.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #18
weeme

Ok, so do we throw the baby out with the bath water?

I'm not religious.

The tptb don't care either way. Don't you get it.... I'm sure they will try to make it out as if it was predicted in the holy books, as a large percentage of the earths population believe in one religion or other.

The problem is real and its here now.

Are you going to sit back and say it's not real when you become a victim?
our destiny."
Colin Andrews.
Old 04-08-2010, 08:45 PM   #19
stompk
Inactive

Here's an excellent BBC report.

Old 04-08-2010, 08:52 PM   #20
stompk
Inactive

Quote:
Where do you think the concept of evil came from....If you don't believe in God and the bible, please define evil for me.