Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 24-07-2010, 02:02 AM   #1
cacadores
Senior Member
 
cacadores's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 419
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default The anti-Christian Roman Catholic church.

The anti-Christian Roman Catholic church.

Not having been bought up a Roman Catholic, but an Anglican, it certainly surprised me when I looked into what the RCs were. They did some very surprising things. For me, the two most amazing are the fact they:

1) Re-enforce pagen worship and
2) Suppress the bible.

I'd like to ask, therefore, what is the aim of the Roman Catholic church and its pope?


Typical layout of a Roman Catholic church. Jesus on the cross is not the main focus of the church: he is off on one side, given equal status to the priest (the priest's lecturn is on the left).

So first problem:

1) They re-enforce pagan worship.

It would be reasonable that the new church, establishing itself in Roman Empire Rome, might want to take over some of the familiar objects and places used in the previous pagan religion. It's pretty well known that Christmas and Easter were pagan festivals, taken over by the church, for example. But if you compare the Anglican church now, which is essentially the Roman church arrestred in its develpoment in the 16th century, with the Roman church, it quickly becomes obvious that since the 16th century, pagan elements in the Roman church have been re-enforced, expanded and are still being promoted. e.g. the worship of statues of Mary (don't forget both Moses and Jesus railed against the worship of idols. The bible prohibits people from even 'bowing their head' to an idol. Yet the Roman Catholic church encourages worship of statues of Mary together with offerings (candels and money). Why?



The fish head mitre comes from worshippers of 'Dagon' from around 300 A.D. His symbol was a hat shaped like a fish's mouth with a long piece of cloth that draped down over the back of the wearer, which was painted or embroidered to look like the body of a fish. At first, they even kept the spots on either side of the "fish head" which represented the fish's eyes.


Horus, the Egyption god was known as “the Way,” and “the Fisher,”. You might think that the fishiness of the mitre wold have been supressed over time. Yet, these Roman Catholics images from the 18th century still make the fish head allusion very explicit. Why?


Horus with the fish head mitre.

The notion of the ''Immaculate Conception'', that is that Mary, Christ's mother, was born without sin. An extra-ordinary doctrine, because in the Bible, Jesus says nothing of the kind. In fact he was often at pains to show that his mother was no more special than anyone else. After feeding the multitude with bread and fish, for example, he declines to meet her. Mary herself says: "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior" Luke 1:46-47. If she was without sin, she'd hardly need a saviour. When Jesus is addressed as "Good teacher" (Mk 10:17), He is quoted as replying "No one is good—except God alone". The Bull, fixing this false sinless Mary as church doctrine was only defined by Pope Pius IX in his constitution Ineffabilis Deus on 8 December 1854!


The roman Catholic cross emerging from a sea shell. The sea shell, as far as I am aware, is simply not a Christain symbol at all.


But the Shell is part of the story of the Roman god Venus and represents the cosmos.

Meanwhile, modern 'miricles' and visions, like the Fatima Mary, dispite most people believing them to be hysterical fantasies, are still encouraged by the Roman Catholic church.



Here is the masonic pyramid showing the left eye of Horus.


Here is the all-seeing eye of Horus, in a Catholic church. Coming out of the sun.


So why might worship of Mary be so important to the Roman Catholic Church?

Perhaps because Mary is represented as a person who can intervene with an angry Jesus, who wants to punish us for our sins. She, the soft mother, mollifies Jesus, intervene's between us and him and will the reduce the time we spend in the flames of purgetary when we die. This seems to be what Roman Catholics are taught to believe. Dispite the fact that in the Bible Jesus explicitly says that ''No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:1-7), the Roman church teaches that you can only reduce the fires of purgatory by doing pennance (an act supervised by priests at confession which encourages you to have a 'Mass' said for you), by getting Mary to intervene with God or by paying the priest to sing a Mass for you. Mary is a symbol of intervention and all intervention results in Mass and Masses have to paid for. The Roman Catholic Mary is therefore partially a psychologiclal comforter, partially the tempter which encourages the penitant to give the church money. In the past, the economic basis of the Roman church was more explicit, with the selling of false relics for example. Now you don't 'buy' a mass, you give a 'contribution'. But since the point is to make penance, obviously, the more money you give, the more 'penitant' you must be. 'Mass' is therefore a money-making event. This money supports the church heirachy. Jesus also warned us against worldly possesions. Yet the Pope is surrounded by worldly possesions. The conclusion is, that the pagan basis of the Roman Catholic church is encouraged because the Roman Catholic church is a business.


Sun symbols are more dominant than crosses. The Sun, Ra, was the main object of worship in the Egyption religion. The sun, in its position at the front of the church becomes the object of worship. The priest, standing behind the alter facing the congregation, stands in line of worship too (this is a Protestant vicar pictured in a Catholic church during an ecumenical service). Christ is off on one side and is not the dominant symbol. The central painting shows Mary as the dominant figure.

2) They suppress the Bible.

Not until 1965, could you hear the Mass in your own language: it had to be said in Latin. Distribution of the bible has never been encouraged and in past centuries, during the Albigensian and Hussite massacres, catholics actually burnt bibles. The bible has been supressed in various edicts. A Manual of Councils of the Holy Catholic Church, by Landon, informs us on the Synod of Toulouse: "Canon 14: Forbids the laity to have in their possession any copy of the books of the Old and New Testament (except the Psalter, and such portions of them as are contained in the Breviary, or the Hours of the Blessed Virgin), most strictly forbids these works in the vulgar tongue." (A Manual of Councils of the Holy Catholic Church, (Rev. Edward Landon. M.A., 1909, Edinburgh, v2, pp. 171-2). Mass communication in the 20th century made these edicts redundant of course. But why would a 'Chrisitian' church want to supress the Bible? Because if you can't read and make up your own mind about the bible, then the priests have all the power to interpret it. The priests present themsleves as having power over God even: after all, for money, a priest will summon, involuntarily, God to come down to earth and turn himself into bread and wine which the believer then eats. Supression of the Bible gives economic power to the church. At the head of the church is the Pope. The Roman church not only calls the Pope the 'father' (Jesus said there is only one father, ie God), but makes the Pope infallable (in the Bible, especially in the Old Testament, not even God is infallable).


At head of the church, what appears to be, in the clouds, an image of God. Images of God are disallowed in Bible and here he is in the line of adoration.
Also, very prominent is the black planet with a gold band which resembles Saturn and its rings. Is this a represtation of Satan, above the alter in a Catholic church?

Is the Roman Catholic church an economic organisation whose aim is to perpetuate the privalages of its priests, chief amongst whom is the Pope? Even modern institutions, for example govenment quangos, often forget their reason for being and succomb to the lure of power and comfort. They begin to put their own survival above that of the people they were originally set up to serve. And perhaps the Roman church encourages paganism simply because paganism contains some very alluring and psycologically powerful images which attract simple people.
__________________
Let's get the information out
cacadores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 02:02 AM   #2
cacadores
Senior Member
 
cacadores's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 419
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default


Another symbol coming out of the sun: possibly the pope's mitre. It's possible there were St Peter's keys painted on the front.


St Peter's, the Vatican Rome. An Egyption pylon, a symbol of the sun's rays with pagan images of sun worship dominates the cathedral's courtyard.

__________________
Let's get the information out

Last edited by cacadores; 24-07-2010 at 02:09 AM.
cacadores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 02:31 AM   #3
1964
Senior Member
 
1964's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,347
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
cacadores
I'm a believer in Jesus Christ, and a former Catholic. I left this false church when I was a teenager, about 20 years ago. You mentioned that you were raised in the Anglican church. If you don't mind my asking, which church do you belong to now? Also, have you done any research on the Ecumenical Movement? Because if you haven't, then what you've posted here is still only the tip of the iceberg.
__________________


Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."

Last edited by 1964; 24-07-2010 at 02:31 AM.
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 02:46 AM   #4
herushura
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Camp Grenada
Posts: 1,475
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Christianity is a Roman Religion created by Romans.

Why is everything "Pagan" automaticly Evil, its not Evil, its Harmless Symbolism

The Cross "Cruciform Tropaeum" is a Symbol of Divus Iulius and his Victorius battles, which mutated into the Christian Cross, his Comet became the XP Cross, ect, Coins Prove it.

Quote:
At head of the church, what appears to be, in the clouds, an image of God. Images of God are disallowed in Bible and here he is in the line of adoration.Also, very prominent is the black planet with a gold band which resembles Saturn and its rings. Is this a represtation of Satan, above the alter in a Catholic church?
Saturn is actually a Sun God, he is not god of Saturn Planet, he is a sun god, repressents the Dying Sun and the Harvest(Harmless Mythology)

St Peter never Existed

Quote:
It would be reasonable that the new church, establishing itself in Roman Empire Rome, might want to take over some of the familiar objects and places used in the previous pagan religion. It's pretty well known that Christmas and Easter were pagan festivals, taken over by the church, for example. But if you compare the Anglican church now, which is essentially the Roman church arrestred in its develpoment in the 16th century, with the Roman church, it quickly becomes obvious that since the 16th century, pagan elements in the Roman church have been re-enforced, expanded and are still being promoted. e.g. the worship of statues of Mary (don't forget both Moses and Jesus railed against the worship of idols. The bible prohibits people from even 'bowing their head' to an idol. Yet the Roman Catholic church encourages worship of statues of Mary together with offerings (candels and money). Why?
Mary "Genetrix Venus", is the Divine mother of JesusJuliusCaeserChrist

Why do you attack Pagan Festivals, It is PAGAN festivals that gave us the "Christmas", "Easter" "Christianity" - These Festivals are Fun, Children Love them.

Last edited by herushura; 24-07-2010 at 02:52 AM.
herushura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 02:50 AM   #5
01cobravortech
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Pole
Posts: 1,042
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

While I'm not a Catholic and just a plain ole Christian that believes that the Bible is God talking to me and mankind...I am concerned about how Christians are trashing their brothers and sisters in other denominations. I don't mean to sound sanctimonious and I understand that Catholicism has practices that are not biblical but men's traditions. However, I don't believe its fair to attack our brothers and sisters in the faith and demonize them. I'd like to think that at the end of day we are all united under Jesus Christ, regardless of our differing beliefs in areas of the faith. The simple fact that countless people have come to know the Lord through the RC is reason enough why we as brothers and sisters in the faith need to tread carefully in these criticisms. I have the same problems with Christians that make fun of believers that "speak in tongues", that tithe, that believe its God's will to heal and make us prosperous on earth. Christians that claim these promises and blessings are a minority within Christianity and are always ridiculed, yet the Christians who don't see these blessings never ask themselves why they can't speak in tongues or why they don't receive divine healing. Then these critics are the same ones having the nerve to say that it was God's will for them to die of cancer or to be poor in this life for His glory. And that doesn't make sense.

Christianity has some serious problems today. The Church is unstable. Its strong in the area of claiming salvation and preaching the gospel, but the faith is incredibly weak to claim the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, their prosperity and their healing. Anyway, I hope I didn't make any enemies by these remarks. It just troubles me to see Christians declaring they are sons and daughters of Christ and lovers of Christ, but then being bad brothers and sisters to those in the faith. On a somewhat related note, I see a lot of Christians today also judging the ministries of many pastors, ministers, etc. and we as believers have no right to judge the those anointed to go into ministry. God will deal with ministries if they are in error. And if they don't repent they fall. I just way too much criticism of ministries that are thriving and we have Christians stupidly declaring that they thrive because they do the devil's work or follow false doctrines. How about we give God more credit than we do. If He deals with people individually, then those anointed to teach will be no exception if they lead the Lord's sheep down a destructive path.
01cobravortech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 03:09 AM   #6
nightgash
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 29
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01cobravortech View Post
While I'm not a Catholic and just a plain ole Christian that believes that the Bible is God talking to me and mankind...I am concerned about how Christians are trashing their brothers and sisters in other denominations. I don't mean to sound sanctimonious and I understand that Catholicism has practices that are not biblical but men's traditions. However, I don't believe its fair to attack our brothers and sisters in the faith and demonize them. I'd like to think that at the end of day we are all united under Jesus Christ, regardless of our differing beliefs in areas of the faith. The simple fact that countless people have come to know the Lord through the RC is reason enough why we as brothers and sisters in the faith need to tread carefully in these criticisms. I have the same problems with Christians that make fun of believers that "speak in tongues", that tithe, that believe its God's will to heal and make us prosperous on earth. Christians that claim these promises and blessings are a minority within Christianity and are always ridiculed, yet the Christians who don't see these blessings never ask themselves why they can't speak in tongues or why they don't receive divine healing. Then these critics are the same ones having the nerve to say that it was God's will for them to die of cancer or to be poor in this life for His glory. And that doesn't make sense.

Christianity has some serious problems today. The Church is unstable. Its strong in the area of claiming salvation and preaching the gospel, but the faith is incredibly weak to claim the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, their prosperity and their healing. Anyway, I hope I didn't make any enemies by these remarks. It just troubles me to see Christians declaring they are sons and daughters of Christ and lovers of Christ, but then being bad brothers and sisters to those in the faith. On a somewhat related note, I see a lot of Christians today also judging the ministries of many pastors, ministers, etc. and we as believers have no right to judge the those anointed to go into ministry. God will deal with ministries if they are in error. And if they don't repent they fall. I just way too much criticism of ministries that are thriving and we have Christians stupidly declaring that they thrive because they do the devil's work or follow false doctrines. How about we give God more credit than we do. If He deals with people individually, then those anointed to teach will be no exception if they lead the Lord's sheep down a destructive path.
You forget it might not fail if it is held up by something else.

http://amazingdiscoveries.org/albums.html?action=albums


Quote:

After these things I saw another angel coming down from heaven, having great authority, and the earth was illuminated with his glory. And he cried mightily with a loud voice, saying, “Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and has become a dwelling place of demons, a prison for every foul spirit, and a cage for every unclean and hated bird! For all the nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth have become rich through the abundance of her luxury.”

And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues. For her sins have reached[b] to heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities.
nightgash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 03:31 AM   #7
1964
Senior Member
 
1964's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,347
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01cobravortech View Post
While I'm not a Catholic and just a plain ole Christian that believes that the Bible is God talking to me and mankind...I am concerned about how Christians are trashing their brothers and sisters in other denominations. I don't mean to sound sanctimonious and I understand that Catholicism has practices that are not biblical but men's traditions. However, I don't believe its fair to attack our brothers and sisters in the faith and demonize them. I'd like to think that at the end of day we are all united under Jesus Christ, regardless of our differing beliefs in areas of the faith. The simple fact that countless people have come to know the Lord through the RC is reason enough why we as brothers and sisters in the faith need to tread carefully in these criticisms. I have the same problems with Christians that make fun of believers that "speak in tongues", that tithe, that believe its God's will to heal and make us prosperous on earth. Christians that claim these promises and blessings are a minority within Christianity and are always ridiculed, yet the Christians who don't see these blessings never ask themselves why they can't speak in tongues or why they don't receive divine healing. Then these critics are the same ones having the nerve to say that it was God's will for them to die of cancer or to be poor in this life for His glory. And that doesn't make sense.

Christianity has some serious problems today. The Church is unstable. Its strong in the area of claiming salvation and preaching the gospel, but the faith is incredibly weak to claim the Gifts of the Holy Spirit, their prosperity and their healing. Anyway, I hope I didn't make any enemies by these remarks. It just troubles me to see Christians declaring they are sons and daughters of Christ and lovers of Christ, but then being bad brothers and sisters to those in the faith. On a somewhat related note, I see a lot of Christians today also judging the ministries of many pastors, ministers, etc. and we as believers have no right to judge the those anointed to go into ministry. God will deal with ministries if they are in error. And if they don't repent they fall. I just way too much criticism of ministries that are thriving and we have Christians stupidly declaring that they thrive because they do the devil's work or follow false doctrines. How about we give God more credit than we do. If He deals with people individually, then those anointed to teach will be no exception if they lead the Lord's sheep down a destructive path.
Hi cobra,

But that's just the thing - the Roman Catholic and Protestant churches are not Jesus Christ's Church. They are imposters that Christ Himself prophesied against. They are imposters, and the Scriptures themselves testify that they are imposters.

Think seriously about God's warning to His people who are still lost inside this false religious system: God has commanded His people to "come out!", or else those who remain within will suffer in the plagues that God is sending against this imposter. Come out and be saved, or stay and be punished. How is that possible? Why would God punish His children for remaining with this false system? It's because those who choose to remain within even despite God's warnings are NOT God's children - they are the children of the Antichrist, the children of imposters.

A lot of people don't take kindly to being told that their Catholic church, or their Protestant church, is an imposter. That's ok, it's not an easy thing to hear, and it's a shocking thing to have to face at first. But where they are clearly shown that their church is in contradiction with God's Word, then they have a serious decision to make - is it truly God Who they love, or their religion/church? And that decision is the precise decision that God is giving to His children when God commands them to "come out!".

Those of us who've been made aware of this have an obligation to at least try to warn the rest, for the sake of those who will eventually hear and listen (and be saved!). How they respond to God's command will be their decision - our responsibility is merely to try to warn them, just as God also warned us.
__________________


Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 03:37 AM   #8
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,291
Likes: 292 (135 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1964 View Post
I'm a believer in Jesus Christ, and a former Catholic. I left this false church when I was a teenager, about 20 years ago.
+1
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 12:58 PM   #9
kbeet
Senior Member
 
kbeet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,507
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default message to long could not quote

the roman catholic church does not surpress the bible. it is read aloud at mass every mass. your geting your information from the wrong source
__________________
regards....kerry
kbeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 01:02 PM   #10
armoured_amazon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 21,291
Likes: 292 (135 Posts)
Default

The RC church is a satanic cult.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 03:11 PM   #11
madthumbs
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,650
Likes: 5 (4 Posts)
Default

Almost everyone calling themselves Christian is anti-Christian. They attempt to follow the ambiguous teachings of Saul of Tarsus rather than Jesus. Saul was a fraud.

Killing herbalists, homosexuals, adulterers and Palestinians is still their job.
__________________
opposingdigits.com

Last edited by madthumbs; 24-07-2010 at 03:11 PM.
madthumbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 03:39 PM   #12
ellis_deatrip
Senior Member
 
ellis_deatrip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: city of eternal night
Posts: 5,443
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by herushura View Post
Christianity is a Roman Religion created by Romans.
So was the Islamic faith.
Rome is motivated by power and control.They control both sides through conflict and chaos.
__________________
…...,~__________________, ,.
….../ `—___________—-___]Give a man a gun
…../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/he can rob a bank.
…..), —.(_(__) /
….// (..)),````
//__/Give a man a bank,he can rob the world!
.//__/
ellis_deatrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 06:32 PM   #13
01cobravortech
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Pole
Posts: 1,042
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1964 View Post
Hi cobra,

But that's just the thing - the Roman Catholic and Protestant churches are not Jesus Christ's Church. They are imposters that Christ Himself prophesied against. They are imposters, and the Scriptures themselves testify that they are imposters.

Think seriously about God's warning to His people who are still lost inside this false religious system: God has commanded His people to "come out!", or else those who remain within will suffer in the plagues that God is sending against this imposter. Come out and be saved, or stay and be punished. How is that possible? Why would God punish His children for remaining with this false system? It's because those who choose to remain within even despite God's warnings are NOT God's children - they are the children of the Antichrist, the children of imposters.

A lot of people don't take kindly to being told that their Catholic church, or their Protestant church, is an imposter. That's ok, it's not an easy thing to hear, and it's a shocking thing to have to face at first. But where they are clearly shown that their church is in contradiction with God's Word, then they have a serious decision to make - is it truly God Who they love, or their religion/church? And that decision is the precise decision that God is giving to His children when God commands them to "come out!".

Those of us who've been made aware of this have an obligation to at least try to warn the rest, for the sake of those who will eventually hear and listen (and be saved!). How they respond to God's command will be their decision - our responsibility is merely to try to warn them, just as God also warned us.
Hi 1964, I think its a dangerous line for any believer to walk when it comes to labeling different dominations as false and condemned. I agree that there are many doctrines that some denominations follow which are not biblical, but how about we let the Lord determine who is saved and who isn't? I certainly can understand taking issue with doctrines that appear in error, but mistakes are made in thsi area too by some well meaning Christians that are not very learned in the Word. I can't even begin to tell you how many Christians criticize me and believers like me that believe in "speaking in tongues", that believe in the 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit, that believe its God's will to heal everyone, that believe God doesn't strike us down with any illness, that believe in tithing and that prosperity is every Christian's right according to the New Covenant. Yet our critics can't produce one scripture to hold an argument against these things. We do all the things that the Book of Acts says every believer will be able to do, yet these other Christians never ask why they can't do these things? We have many Christians who don't have faith for anything other than being saved.

There's a guy who runs a website (www.RaptureReady.com) that I see a few quote from every now and then. I'm a rapture believer myself, but the guy that runs this particular website has a real knack for being ultra critical of every denomination out there that doesn't believe like he does ad just loves to slam ministries that he takes issue with. I've even spoken to him on email where he told me that he prayed many years ago to have the Lord heal is failing eyes and he told me he wasn't healed because it wasn't God's will. And you know what, for all the work this guy does to bring attention to the "rapture" and last days, he does equally as much harm slamming Christians who speak in tongues, who claim prosperity, who claim their healing who tithe, etc. You see he took his personal experience where he failed to believe its God's will to heal and then goes around on his website slamming healing ministries that are teaching people how to be healed and are getting people successfully healed. He slams tongue talkers, tithers who aren't supporting his "rapture" cause and he gives Christianity a major black eye because he attacks Christians that follow the Word. I'm not surprised to see him every now and then expressing that he's having trouble raising money to keep the site going. You see when you use what God has given you, to attack other ministries that are called to focus on different things, then you will be dealt with by the Lord.

There are a lot of Christian ministries out there that focus on the "rapture" who are being incredibly critical of other ministries that are not focusing on the rapture. God calls His anointed to focus on what He calls them to do. And we have many folks in ministry that weren't even called into ministry by the Lord and then they wonder why their church can't get anyone in there, they wonder why they can't teach an inspired sermon, etc. People are called into ministry. The Word of God says so. If a ministry is going wrong, or if a church is going wrong its not another believers responsibility to judge that ministry or church. It will be judged by God and He will handle it. That's why we have some churches with thousands of people in there Sunday after Sunday, full to capacity. And some that can't even get 100 in there. When a ministry is preaching the Word and the people see what the Word says they will see if they believe on the Lord and His Word, well they will keep coming. Its as simple as that. Some people stop going to their churches because they don't see anything. They don't see healing, they don't see prosperity, the leader of their church is never moved by the Lord to make an alter call to help people receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, etc. And in these kind of churches they never preach that healing is the right of every believer. That prosperity is their right, the blessing from the tithe was never taken away, etc. If you don't preach it, don't expect to believe it, let alone see it. Yet these believers, who never see any of God's other promises, are the first ones to criticize anointed pastors and teachers like Joseph Prince, Jesse Duplantis, Kenneth Copeland, Keith Moore, David Demola, Joel Osteen and the late Kenneth Hagin. You see even though we are in "the last days" it doesn't mean God has stopped healing, giving prosperity and all His blessings. These leaders are teaching every believer to go and claim what was purchased by Jesus at the Cross. And it was much more than salvation. They have more than enough scripture to make their arguments, but their critics only have personal experiences and not one shred of scripture to back up their points of view. And I used this example because simply because a believer knows a lot about the "rapture" doesn't mean he knows anything in other areas of the Bible. Yet this unlearned guy with the "rapture" ministry passes judgment all the time on ministries that rise and see God's best. If you want to see the prosperity that God promises in the Bible, you need to show God that you have FAITH in Him delivering. He can't deliver if you don't believe it. We examples all over the OT where God simply could not work through people and with people because of UNBELIEF. You can't receive your healing if you don't believe its God's will to heal you and everyone. You can't see God bless you financially with your tithe, if you don't tithe. You can't receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues if you don't believe all the scripture that says plainly this is a gift for every believer through all the centuries. You can't be saved if you can't believe its God's will for all to be saved. And so on and so on....

Last edited by 01cobravortech; 24-07-2010 at 06:47 PM.
01cobravortech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 06:34 PM   #14
01cobravortech
Inactive
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: North Pole
Posts: 1,042
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by madthumbs View Post
Almost everyone calling themselves Christian is anti-Christian. They attempt to follow the ambiguous teachings of Saul of Tarsus rather than Jesus. Saul was a fraud.

Killing herbalists, homosexuals, adulterers and Palestinians is still their job.
You are unlearned and unstable in the Word. Paul was probably the greatest preacher of the gospel of Jesus Christ that the world has ever known, given that he didn't have tv and the internet at his beck and call like preachers today.
01cobravortech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #15
1964
Senior Member
 
1964's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,347
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeet View Post
the roman catholic church does not surpress the bible. it is read aloud at mass every mass. your geting your information from the wrong source
Only very small portions of it are read. And the same few texts are read again and again. Meanwhile, simultaneously, there are vast portions of the Holy Bible that are never, ever read in the Catholic church. For a lot of years, after leaving the Catholic church, I thought all the priests and nuns were in on it. It was the only thing that made sense to me, and I still didn't realize how severe the deception is. But then in recent years, when I started listening to the testimonies of former priests and nuns, I came to find out that the same thing is being done to them also. As priests and nuns of the Roman Catholic church, they are given orders from above to only ever read certain portions of Scripture even to themselves. That is how the church keeps them in check, and keeps them deceived, all these priests and nuns - who then help to deceive the rest of the members of the church. The amount of deception in this church is truly shocking. It is an evil, evil church.
__________________


Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 08:44 PM   #16
1964
Senior Member
 
1964's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,347
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01cobravortech View Post
You are unlearned and unstable in the Word. Paul was probably the greatest preacher of the gospel of Jesus Christ that the world has ever known, given that he didn't have tv and the internet at his beck and call like preachers today.
Hi cobra,

It occurred to me a couple of months back that while there's this concentrated attack on the teachings that came through Paul, it also happens to be through Paul that God has given us some of His most powerful teachings on spiritual warfare and spiritual growth in Jesus Christ! Looking at these teachings handed down to us through Paul, by God, it makes sense that the devil would want to attack these teachings even more than the others.
__________________


Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 08:56 PM   #17
devyn
Senior Member
 
devyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 745
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1964 View Post
Hi cobra,

It occurred to me a couple of months back that while there's this concentrated attack on the teachings that came through Paul, it also happens to be through Paul that God has given us some of His most powerful teachings on spiritual warfare and spiritual growth in Jesus Christ! Looking at these teachings handed down to us through Paul, by God, it makes sense that the devil would want to attack these teachings even more than the others.
Most of the letters of Paul are forgeries, Paul was a Gnostic, but when the bible was compiled, his words were changed to make him appear as anti-gnostic.
devyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 10:17 PM   #18
orlibonurb
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,965
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devyn View Post
Most of the letters of Paul are forgeries, Paul was a Gnostic, but when the bible was compiled, his words were changed to make him appear as anti-gnostic.
What you are talking about.

True Christianity and Gnosticism are two exclusive systems of belief. They have nothing to do with eachother.

In fact, Gnosticism, influenced by philosophers such as Plato, was perhaps the most dangerous heresy that threatened the early church during the first three centuries.

Gnostics believe anything done in the body, even the grossest sin, has no meaning because real life exists in the spirit realm only. Gnostics also claim to possess a "higher knowledge or truth".

The salvation issue in Gnosticism says that one has to gain "divine knowledge" in order to free yourself from the illusions of darkness.

This is the complete opposite of what the Word of God (doesn't matter if it's Paul or anyone else) says.

You either don't know what Gnosticism is or you have never read the Bible ........ I'd say both (I know you probably read it, but as any person without the Holy Spirit those words will simply sound meaningful, just a bunch of "stories" which make no sense ... that or they simply try to pervert them like there's no tomorrow ... ie. "Paul was a gnostic" which is completely ridiculous). I only surfaced what Gnosticism teaches, it goes deeper but it has nothing whatsoever to do with the Bible.

1 Thessalonians {5:21** Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. {5:22** Abstain from all appearance of evil. {5:23** And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and [I pray God] your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. {5:24** Faithful [is] he that calleth you, who also will do [it.


You are not saved by obtaining "higher knowledge", or by any of your works. Your are saved by the grace of God.

Ephesians {2:8** For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: {2:9** Not of works, lest any man should boast.

What do you with a gift (in this case, the gospel) ?! You either accept it or reject it, that simple.

There is not a single religion and/or cult that does not teach salvation by works in this world .... again, the complete opposite of what the Word of God teaches. If only you knew how easy it is to spot the tricks of the Devil ................................ he always goes for the opposite of what the Bible teaches...........

Does God claim the earth to be young ?! "Let's bring the evolution theory then and confuse God's beautiful and VERY naife creation (humanity) !"

1 Peter {5:8** Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
__________________
My blog & youtube channel (updated daily): http://comingworldwar3.wordpress.com / http://www.youtube.com/orlibonurb

Last edited by orlibonurb; 24-07-2010 at 10:29 PM.
orlibonurb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 10:18 PM   #19
1964
Senior Member
 
1964's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,347
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01cobravortech View Post
Hi 1964, I think its a dangerous line for any believer to walk when it comes to labeling different dominations as false and condemned. I agree that there are many doctrines that some denominations follow which are not biblical, but how about we let the Lord determine who is saved and who isn't? I certainly can understand taking issue with doctrines that appear in error, but mistakes are made in thsi area too by some well meaning Christians that are not very learned in the Word. I can't even begin to tell you how many Christians criticize me and believers like me that believe in "speaking in tongues", that believe in the 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit, that believe its God's will to heal everyone, that believe God doesn't strike us down with any illness, that believe in tithing and that prosperity is every Christian's right according to the New Covenant. Yet our critics can't produce one scripture to hold an argument against these things. We do all the things that the Book of Acts says every believer will be able to do, yet these other Christians never ask why they can't do these things? We have many Christians who don't have faith for anything other than being saved.

There's a guy who runs a website (www.RaptureReady.com) that I see a few quote from every now and then. I'm a rapture believer myself, but the guy that runs this particular website has a real knack for being ultra critical of every denomination out there that doesn't believe like he does ad just loves to slam ministries that he takes issue with. I've even spoken to him on email where he told me that he prayed many years ago to have the Lord heal is failing eyes and he told me he wasn't healed because it wasn't God's will. And you know what, for all the work this guy does to bring attention to the "rapture" and last days, he does equally as much harm slamming Christians who speak in tongues, who claim prosperity, who claim their healing who tithe, etc. You see he took his personal experience where he failed to believe its God's will to heal and then goes around on his website slamming healing ministries that are teaching people how to be healed and are getting people successfully healed. He slams tongue talkers, tithers who aren't supporting his "rapture" cause and he gives Christianity a major black eye because he attacks Christians that follow the Word. I'm not surprised to see him every now and then expressing that he's having trouble raising money to keep the site going. You see when you use what God has given you, to attack other ministries that are called to focus on different things, then you will be dealt with by the Lord.

There are a lot of Christian ministries out there that focus on the "rapture" who are being incredibly critical of other ministries that are not focusing on the rapture. God calls His anointed to focus on what He calls them to do. And we have many folks in ministry that weren't even called into ministry by the Lord and then they wonder why their church can't get anyone in there, they wonder why they can't teach an inspired sermon, etc. People are called into ministry. The Word of God says so. If a ministry is going wrong, or if a church is going wrong its not another believers responsibility to judge that ministry or church. It will be judged by God and He will handle it. That's why we have some churches with thousands of people in there Sunday after Sunday, full to capacity. And some that can't even get 100 in there. When a ministry is preaching the Word and the people see what the Word says they will see if they believe on the Lord and His Word, well they will keep coming. Its as simple as that. Some people stop going to their churches because they don't see anything. They don't see healing, they don't see prosperity, the leader of their church is never moved by the Lord to make an alter call to help people receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, etc. And in these kind of churches they never preach that healing is the right of every believer. That prosperity is their right, the blessing from the tithe was never taken away, etc. If you don't preach it, don't expect to believe it, let alone see it. Yet these believers, who never see any of God's other promises, are the first ones to criticize anointed pastors and teachers like Joseph Prince, Jesse Duplantis, Kenneth Copeland, Keith Moore, David Demola, Joel Osteen and the late Kenneth Hagin. You see even though we are in "the last days" it doesn't mean God has stopped healing, giving prosperity and all His blessings. These leaders are teaching every believer to go and claim what was purchased by Jesus at the Cross. And it was much more than salvation. They have more than enough scripture to make their arguments, but their critics only have personal experiences and not one shred of scripture to back up their points of view. And I used this example because simply because a believer knows a lot about the "rapture" doesn't mean he knows anything in other areas of the Bible. Yet this unlearned guy with the "rapture" ministry passes judgment all the time on ministries that rise and see God's best. If you want to see the prosperity that God promises in the Bible, you need to show God that you have FAITH in Him delivering. He can't deliver if you don't believe it. We examples all over the OT where God simply could not work through people and with people because of UNBELIEF. You can't receive your healing if you don't believe its God's will to heal you and everyone. You can't see God bless you financially with your tithe, if you don't tithe. You can't receive the Baptism of the Holy Spirit and speak in tongues if you don't believe all the scripture that says plainly this is a gift for every believer through all the centuries. You can't be saved if you can't believe its God's will for all to be saved. And so on and so on....
Hi Cobra,

Up until 7 years ago, I still believed what you believe. But not anymore, not since Christ Himself opened my eyes.

The historical dates alone make it impossible for the Roman Catholic and Protestant churches to be one and the same with Christ's Church. Catholicism wasn't born out of Rome until almost 400 years after Christ had already founded His Church. And then the Protestant Movement was born directly out of the Catholic church more than 1,000 years after that. So the historical dates alone prove that these churches are imposters.

Then you add to this the fact that all these churches only falsify the Word of God by preaching their own "version" of the Holy Bible, and now you have even more evidence that these churches are only imposters. They were not born until after Jesus Christ had already founded His Church, and they do not preach as Jesus Christ preaches.

Jesus Christ has also warned us that there is coming a time when they will once again murder God's saints, and claim they are doing so in the name of God. When did this happen before, that Christ is warning us it will happen again? Once again, it's the Roman Catholic church who murdered millions of innocent people during the papal crusades and inquisitions, many of them Christians. And to this day, the Catholic church swears that she did so "in the name of God".

It is also the Catholic church who happens to be the leader and the designer of the Ecumenical Movement - a movement to unite all the world's people under the rule of the Roman papacy, beginning first with Rome's Protestant daughters. The World Council of Churches is a front organization for the Catholic church, and in recent years has reported that 98% of Protestant denominations have already signed up as members of the Ecumenical Movement! This leaves only 2% of Protestant denominations who've yet to return to their Roman mother. Only 2%. Furthermore, take a look at my avatar - that's a United Nations logo. A picture of the globe, surrounded by Caesar's Roman crown of authority, surrounded by the symbols of the world's various religions. It's a depiction of the Antichrist world system that you're looking at, the symbol for false Christianity included. That's how far advanced things are, a testament that the time of the end is getting shorter and shorter.

So things have happened precisely as Jesus Christ said they would. Through false Christianity, Antichrist has succeeded in deceiving the "WHOLE WORLD". Antichrist succeeded in deceiving me, and he's succeeded in deceiving even you. Even the unbelievers are deceived by him, since they've mistaken these imposters for Jesus Christ's true Church. Meanwhile, Antichrist is organizing both unbelievers and false Christians into a final army, who will attack Jesus Christ and God's people one final time - also as Jesus Christ prophesied.

Am I the one who's in danger for trying to warn God's people that they need to heed His warning? Or are you the one who's in danger for encouraging them to ignore God's warning, and to compromise with Antichrist instead? Since God has commanded His people to come out of this Antichrist system, and that those who remain within will be destroyed along with it, then I already know the answer. I only wish I could be more bold in trying to warn people. I've prayed to Jesus for that boldness many times. I have faith that if ever He deems I am ready, then He will answer my prayer.

You must do what you must do, Cobra. And I must do the same.
__________________


Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #20
1964
Senior Member
 
1964's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,347
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by devyn View Post
Most of the letters of Paul are forgeries, Paul was a Gnostic, but when the bible was compiled, his words were changed to make him appear as anti-gnostic.
You make the dreaded mistake of allowing other mere human beings to determine for you what is truth, and what is false. Human beings who are as fallible as me, and as fallible as your own self. I spend every day of my life in spiritual warfare against Satan and his demons. And it is only because of the power of Jesus Christ, handed to us in His Word and also through Paul, that I remain a conquerer. You will not know, or understand, what it is you believe until you have to live it. Until then, it's all just talk and ideas of the mind, whether from your own mind or the minds of other mere men and women.
__________________


Acts 2:38

"Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost."
1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.