Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 23-07-2010, 01:43 PM   #1
thecreatorrocks

Default Whats the illuminati agenda behind the light bulbs

Just wondering if there is some very scary agenda behind the new light bulbs? I know they give of mercury vapour but I was thinking more in terms of mind control and/or programming. Cheers & good luck in the years aheadMay the force of "the good" be with you all
thecreatorrocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 02:17 PM   #2
comma berenices

It's all part of Agenda 21,that in it'self is sinister enough.

They are designed to save energy to cut our carbon footprint under the guise of climate change.The biggest scam known to mankind.

Getting us ready for when we have our own personal carbon credits card.

you can sure that will be a punishment attached of some sort if we use to many
credits.
comma berenices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 02:43 PM   #3
fekosa

Remember the old flourescent tubes? They used to visibly flicker, used to cause me headaches.

CFL (compact flourescent lamp) flicker too, at a higher invisible frequency (120Hz ish, varies).

Symptoms can include: inability to focus, disorientation, confusion, attention deficit, foggy brain feeling, irritability, headache, and much more folks!

For more common household appliance fun - I'd also suggest people do a net search for 'microwave dangers'. Sit back and enjoy the read.
fekosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 03:15 PM   #4
porridge
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fekosa View Post
Remember the old flourescent tubes? They used to visibly flicker, used to cause me headaches.

CFL (compact flourescent lamp) flicker too, at a higher invisible frequency (120Hz ish, varies).

Symptoms can include: inability to focus, disorientation, confusion, attention deficit, foggy brain feeling, irritability, headache, and much more folks!

For more common household appliance fun - I'd also suggest people do a net search for 'microwave dangers'. Sit back and enjoy the read.
Well said.
More dumbing down techniques.Gets you operating on a lower vibration turning you into a miserable ****.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #5
comma berenices

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Well said.
More dumbing down techniques.Gets you operating on a lower vibration turning you into a miserable ****.
Good description
comma berenices is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 03:57 PM   #6
spolier
Banned

well it seems to make people disorientated and dizzy, from some i have spoken too, the light seems to dim, and after being in the presence of them, they report dizziness.
spolier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 04:04 PM   #7
realy

Quote:
Originally Posted by porridge View Post
Well said.
yeah that

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 04:06 PM   #8
disorder2k8
Inactive

Bad news; I went over my breathing allowance today, time to stop!

*thud*
disorder2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 04:10 PM   #9
Dude111

Those new light bulbs ARE COMPLETE CRAP!!

They do not light the area ANYWHERE NEAR AS GOOD!! (And they look like crap )
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #10
blp02
Inactive

Quote:

I hate all kinds of flourescent lighting. The new bulbs must be causing my "foggy brain feeling."
blp02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 05:11 PM   #11
sparkplug

Quote:

I thought that I was the only one allergic to strip lighting? I hate them! Especially when they have the mirrors above them and no plastic diffuser over them. It makes me feel sick and very very tired. When I used to work in an office i used to switch them off, some people complained but it wasn't their lights I switched off. I told them how I felt and eventually they did shut up about it.

I thought 'the future' of lighting was LED lights that lasted for over a century? I will be glad when strip lighting is consigned to the rubbish bin forever.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 05:21 PM   #12
blp02
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkplug View Post
I thought that I was the only one allergic to strip lighting? I hate them! Especially when they have the mirrors above them and no plastic diffuser over them. It makes me feel sick and very very tired.
We had them in our school classrooms (I think most schools do or at least did in the '90s) I felt tired and sick most of the time and would go home exhausted. I wonder how many others have the same problem but don't realise the lights are the problem.
blp02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 06:15 PM   #13
policestate

Good write up of this and CFLs

http://www.prisonplanet.com/stock-up...y-of-them.html

Quote:
The new Compact Fluorescent Light (CFL) bulbs are a perfect example of this kind of subterfuge. While claiming these new CFL bulbs will reduce carbon emissions,”our” Congress passed legislation stating these new light bulbs must completely replace our everyday incandescent light bulbs by 2014, without telling us of the serious dangers to health and environment, that these mandated bulbs pose.

Most of these new CFLs will make people sick, by emitting radio frequency radiation that contributes to dirty electricity, that can cause migraines, dizziness, nausea, confusion, fatigue, skin irritations, and eye strain.
policestate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-07-2010, 06:37 PM   #14
red electric

I agree, they look nasty, and confuse the crap out of the white balance on my camera.. I have proper lighting but any quick snaps inside using those bulbs come out nasty.. either that or I'm just crap at photography, or both
red electric is offline   Reply With Quote