Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 16-07-2010, 04:49 AM   #1
sh3lly

Default Non-physical ETs

Usually people focus on the physical ETs like greys, reptilians, Nordics, humanoids, etc. etc. I find the non-physical "aliens" to be more interesting personally. These are beings who usually don't incarnate into physical form, can manifest physically, but usually exist as light or some type of energy being (what we are really outside the body).

I thought it might be cool to start a thread about this type of being and see if anyone had any experiences they'd share or info to post.

One well-known non-physical being is
"Ra" of the famous "Law of One" channeling material.

This article describes what I believe to be true, that many, if not most, alien encounters and abductions are actually done by aliens existing in other dimensions. These aliens control their ships by thought. Many of them do not eat like we do, they "eat" energy.

http://www.ufodigest.com/news/0609/m...imensional.php

Jacques Vallee is another who believes most alien contact is by beings existing in other dimensions. This would explain the often bizarre situations often described involving aliens.

Quote:
Vallée's opposition to the Extraterrestrial Hypothesis Theory (EHT) is summarised in his paper, "Five Arguments Against the Extraterrestrial Origin of Unidentified Flying Objects", Journal of Scientific Exploration, 1990:

Scientific opinion has generally followed public opinion in the belief that unidentified flying objects either do not exist (the "natural phenomena hypothesis") or, if they do, must represent evidence of a visitation by some advanced race of space travellers (the extraterrestrial hypothesis or "ETH"). It is the view of the author that research on UFOs need not be restricted to these two alternatives. On the contrary, the accumulated data base exhibits several patterns tending to indicate that UFOs are real, represent a previously unrecognized phenomenon, and that the facts do not support the common concept of "space visitors." Five specific arguments articulated here contradict the ETH:

1. unexplained close encounters are far more numerous than required for any physical survey of the earth.

2. the humanoid body structure of the alleged "aliens" is not likely to have originated on another planet and is not biologically adapted to space travel.

3. the reported behavior in thousands of abduction reports contradicts the hypothesis of genetic or scientific experimentation on humans by an advanced race.

4. the extension of the phenomenon throughout recorded human history demonstrates that UFOs are not a contemporary phenomenon.

5. the apparent ability of UFOs to manipulate space and time suggests radically different and richer alternatives.

Are orbs multi-dimensional beings?

Anyways, can anyone think of examples of energy beings or non-physical ETs?
Old 16-07-2010, 06:49 AM   #2
Cryptoverse

Earlier in my contact it was said beings who were made of light were talking to me. they werent like the nordics. They were very enlightened and nice. Extremely intelligent and inspiring. The obviously cared for me and were great beings. I dont know if that was real or not. I'm told it was a simulation. But I dont know what to believe.

One time one said he could be anywhere that had light. And he was 'in' my computers screenlight at one time. It was pretty cool even if it wasnt real.

One time I was in the woods and they let me see these little orbs of light fly from tree to tree. My friend couldnt see them. So I dont know how they did it. I originally was told it was them altering what my eyes send my brain and wasnt real. And I believed it. But its possible they were beings. It was one of the cooler things I have experienced.
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 10:31 AM   #3
king triad
Banned

I've made contact with intelligent red orbs before..it was more like feelings than communication...about 6 years ago the red orbs used to come to my window and just sit there. and you could send messages to them telepathically ...One time I snuck up on one and cornered it between the house and shed. it took off upwards a thousand miles an hour and was gone....Im wondering if these orbs are a sophisticated probe?..

Last edited by king triad; 16-07-2010 at 11:00 AM.
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 10:38 AM   #4
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
Usually people focus on the physical ETs like greys, reptilians, Nordics, humanoids, etc. etc. I find the non-physical "aliens" to be more interesting personally. These are beings who usually don't incarnate into physical form, can manifest physically, but usually exist as light or some type of energy being (what we are really outside the body).
Hi shelly

liking the points you've raised, and this is something that interests me greatly.

It is my level of thinking that the none physical beings we see as aliens are aspects of our higher selves / aspects of the none physical 'us'

In my own experience, it's been a factor that such beings communicate to us on a telepathic level, reaching into our very base psyche by transfering throught, knowledge and understanding, and i concieve that this is how the Higher Self communicates to us also, through thought and emotive interaction.

i have discussed this elsewhere in regard to the Ashtar command being none physical representations of our Higher Self rather than 'others'

i'm looking forward to see where this goes
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 12:12 PM   #5
chaotic

Quote:
One time I was in the woods and they let me see these little orbs of light fly from tree to tree. My friend couldnt see them. So I dont know how they did it. I originally was told it was them altering what my eyes send my brain and wasnt real. And I believed it. But its possible they were beings. It was one of the cooler things I have experienced.
People with higher sixth sense will see things that other people will not. So your friend may not have had the pleasure of sighting them as they were not tuned into the higher frequency in a higher dimension.

Last edited by chaotic; 16-07-2010 at 12:13 PM.
chaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 12:22 PM   #6
johnny botwright
Banned

Question some thing appearing as light

There is a good vidoe on you tube of a family in China filmed a white light appearing in a room and moving around,

alien, demon, fallen angel. certainly unexplained.
johnny botwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 12:25 PM   #7
chaotic

Quote:
This article describes what I believe to be true, that many, if not most, alien encounters and abductions are actually done by aliens existing in other dimensions. These aliens control their ships by thought. Many of them do not eat like we do, they "eat" energy.
I agree with this thought. I think some beings would thrive on feeding off our fear, others our love and laughter.

Quote:
Are orbs multi-dimensional beings?

Anyways, can anyone think of examples of energy beings or non-physical ETs?
I think that orbs are a energy force of other beings from different dimensions. It may be that is the only way they can make themselves visible as creating a visible spirit body may require a large amount of energy that they don't have access to.

I also wonder if the apparitions of religious leaders such as Jesus and Mary throughout the ages is actually spirit beings from other dimensions. It may be that because some people relate to what they have been taught religiously that another being will project that spiritual apparition to get their message across.
chaotic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 12:52 PM   #8
king triad
Banned

These orbs might be the most advanced beings in the universe..think about a sentient being that can fly from planet to planet go anywhere without even having a ship?..or are they advanced probes being run off ships?..
king triad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 02:12 PM   #9
jamesc

I have always held the view that non physical intelligences are possible.
That there exists intelligences that no longer need to manifest physically due to their evolution and understanding.Now the question remains on the possibility or probability that advanced ETs have astral bodies and have learnt how to use these astral bodies to slip in and out of various dimensions including the dimension we find our self in now,the physical world.

Not only could these beings be so advanced that they could manipulate not only our physical world, just like the deep see divers who can enter the world of deep oceans,but our astral realms too.If we are indeed all from the "ONE" or "SAME SOURCE" then the term "ALIEN" seems to perceive not of the "ONE" and can be misleading in its context of usage at times.I think we have two possible sources of these non physical ETs one is advanced and the other is natural in the sense as that is what they are.

Are there cases of these non physical ETs manipulating a persons astral body and inducing astral protection in that person ? Stribier sites that this was done to him.Possibly we are facing two realities here in relation to where a person recalls themselves in their abduction or contact, in a physical craft or in another dimension or astral realm.To me we have two scenarios but with different realities, one is physical with physical ETs who have the capabilities to slip in and out of our manifestation too and one is non physical ETs who have also the abilities to enter our physical reality.This narrative by the late Dr John MACK below makes a lot of sense to me anyway, his work in this field is i feel invaluable , i would encourage anyone who is either experiencing or is interested to immerse themselves in his findings and work.

Here is some of Macks work i have included a link for most of his work and papers.

"What if the alien encounter phenomenon were subtle in the sense that it may manifest in the physical world but derives from a source which by its very nature could not provide the kind of hard evidence that would satisfy skeptics for whom reality is limited to the material? What if we were to acknowledge that the phenomenon is beyond our present framework of knowledge"?

"Might not such an attitude of humility become, paradoxically, a way to enlarge upon what could then be learned? Is it possible that adopting an open attitude toward the testimony of witnesses could enable us to learn of unseen realities now obscured by our too limited epistemology, allowing us to rediscover the sacred and the divinity in nature and in ourselves"?

"I think of these experiences as a crossing over between the material world and what in Eastern philosophy is called the subtle realm. Like a reified “mystic's journey,” experiencers describe being brought into another dimension of reality from which a new perspective on life on Earth is possible. Sensitivity to our dysfunctional ecological and social conditions emerges as many come to feel that every living system is connected to what many call “Source,” or “Home.” An awareness of this relationship must be regained, they say, if we are to create a sustainable, peaceful world".

" Having listened to the similar testimony of more than 200 experiencers from the West and from indigenous cultures, I have come to feel that the phenomenon is of great importance to our evolution, regardless of its ontological status".

- JOHN E. MACK, M.D.
================================================== ========

Here is some of Macks work i have included a link for most of his work and papers;

Human Transformation and Alien Encounters;

Alien Thinking
by Angela Hind, Pier Productions;

Not many scientists are prepared to take tales of alien abduction seriously, but John Mack, a Harvard professor who was killed in a road accident in north London last year, did. Ten years on from a row which nearly lost him his job, hundreds of people who claim they were abducted still revere him. (An article based upon a BBC Radio 4 radio program, Abduction, Alienation and Reason, originally broadcast June 8, 2005).

Radio interview link;
http://www.passporttothecosmos.com/m..._bbcradio4.mp3

STUDYING INTRUSIONS FROM THE SUBTLE REALM;

"In the focus on the material realm to the exclusion of the subtle realms, we have virtually rid the cosmos of nature, rid nature of spirit and, in a sense, denied the existence of all life other than that which is physically observable here on Earth".John. E.Mack.

link for above, http://www.passporttothecosmos.com/subtlerealms.html

In 1994, Pulitzer-prize winning Harvard psychiatrist Dr. John E. Mack went to Zimbabwe, Africa to investigate an unusual occurrence. One morning in September 60 children at a small private school outside the capital of Harare reported seeing oval shaped objects hover over their playground at recess and strange beings make their way across their schoolyard.

Encounter in Ruwa: The Ariel School Sighting is the story of Dr. Mack’s research and the journey a young film maker took up 14 years later—retracing Dr. Mack’s footsteps and research and ultimately uncovering evidence of a much more widespread incident.

Did you attend the Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe during the 1994 UFO sighting? Please contact the filmmaker at [email protected] or (617) 661-0203

We are also seeking donations from the public to help us complete this documentary. Your donation, through the John E. Mack Institute, is tax-deductible.

]
Painting By Tony Mascelli Contactee Who Knew Dr. Mack.

link for his work; http://www.passporttothecosmos.com/#backtext

link for Macks institute; http://www.johnemackinstitute.org/

Last edited by jamesc; 16-07-2010 at 02:17 PM.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #10
deca

how do you know that these Non-physical ETs are not from man made tech....microwave hearing effect?
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 02:36 PM   #11
jamesc

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
how do you know that these Non-physical ETs are not from man made tech....microwave hearing effect?

I have not read on this thread that anyone has so far and my own personal view point is that ALL possibilities to the origins of non physical ETs should be kept open until further credible revelations proves the common dominator or main source for these non human/physical intelligences.At the present time i find my self agreeing with the late Dr John Mack, there is just so much more to learn i feel before reaching a finale answer on what the source is or where this source originates from.Like Mack said what if this presence is beyond our present frame work of understanding just now to truly understand it.

Last edited by jamesc; 16-07-2010 at 02:40 PM.
jamesc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 02:45 PM   #12
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesc View Post
I have not read on this thread that anyone has so far and my own personal view point is that ALL possibilities to the origins of non physical ETs should be kept open until further credible revelations proves the common dominator or main source for these non human/physical intelligences.At the present time i find my self agreeing with the late Dr John Mack, there is just so much more to learn i feel before reaching a finale answer on what the source is or where this source originates from.Like Mack said what if this presence is beyond our present frame work of understanding just now to truly understand it.
er does not answer my question?
Quote:
surly proving they are indeed from another source than a man made one should be proved first?
or are you only interested in exploring the no man made possibilities ???

http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dc64d9q2_0fc6mf8g8
Quote:
A recently declassified US Army report on the biological effects of non-lethal weapons reveals outlandish plans for "ray gun" devices, which would cause artificial fevers or beam voices into people's heads.
Quote:
Recovery/Safety

Humans have been subjected to this phenomenon for many years. The energy deposition

required to produce this effect is so small that it is not considered hazardous

experimentation when investigating responses at the just-perceptible levels.
hmmm who are these people?
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century

Last edited by deca; 16-07-2010 at 02:50 PM.
Old 16-07-2010, 04:11 PM   #13
johnny botwright
Banned

Question What if

Its often mentioned about the ghost in machines. computers ect

could it be possable for such, yes we have artificial intelligence.

some thing that could inter face with any energy, human, animal, machine.

electrical fields ect.

just a thought. johnny
johnny botwright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 08:01 PM   #14
superearther

I believe we have a different body in every dimension. One dimension from the next would convey a whole new world in many aspects including ourselves.
superearther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2010, 08:10 PM   #15
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by king triad View Post
These orbs might be the most advanced beings in the universe..think about a sentient being that can fly from planet to planet go anywhere without even having a ship?..or are they advanced probes being run off ships?..
Advanced in the physical sense, but when you think about energy manipulation (or try to, it's pretty much baffling to me), it might be quite easy to do, if you know how. It might only be next to impossible for us, being in a physical body and "behind the veil."

I think that is one supporting reason why most "aliens" are from other dimensions, not other planets in our physical universe. They don't have to deal with the "time" it would take to travel here. They don't have to deal with fuel and propulsion.
Old 16-07-2010, 08:17 PM   #16
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Deca, I do think you have a legitimate point and that it is very possible that some of this "phenomena" is man-made or from unnatural origins... but the ones I am referring to in this thread are completely independent of our space-time. They are not prisoners of any being or group and they were not created by any physical beings. They are ALWAYS benevolent and would never, under any circumstance, harm another being. They cannot be killed and there is no situation in which they would need to defend themselves, unless they chose to become physical. Most don't. They don't need to. Their "missions" don't involve inhabiting a form, other than being what they are...pure energy. Light beings.
Old 16-07-2010, 08:20 PM   #17
sh3lly

Now, the idea of astral reptilians and greys is completely different than what I mentioned above. These beings can be malevolent. There are plenty of negative, lower astral beings (demons, etc., whatever you want to call them). This is another group that would also apply to non-physical E.T.s. I believe these types exist also.
Old 16-07-2010, 08:27 PM   #18
deca

go on then post a "alien" orb thats not a "lens flare" or earth light (earth quake lights)

Quote:
An earthquake light, is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon, that reportedly appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity, or volcanic eruptions. Once commonly challenged, it was not until photographs were taken during the Matsushiro earthquake swarm in Nagano, Japan, from 1965 through 1967, that the seismology community acknowledged their occurrence.[1]

Last edited by deca; 16-07-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 16-07-2010, 08:28 PM   #19
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
Deca, I do think you have a legitimate point and that it is very possible that some of this "phenomena" is man-made or from unnatural origins... but the ones I am referring to in this thread are completely independent of our space-time. They are not prisoners of any being or group and they were not created by any physical beings. They are ALWAYS benevolent and would never, under any circumstance, harm another being. They cannot be killed and there is no situation in which they would need to defend themselves, unless they chose to become physical. Most don't. They don't need to. Their "missions" don't involve inhabiting a form, other than being what they are...pure energy. Light beings.
how do you comunatcate with them?
Old 16-07-2010, 08:32 PM   #20
sh3lly

Ok, this is one experience I had that I shared in another thread or two about sleep paralysis, but applies here as well. I woke up and couldn't move. I saw a very tall, very thin, hooded, robed being bent over me in bed at a 90 degree angle. I perceived this being as negative and I kept saying in my mind, no, no I don't accept this, I reject this experience, I even "rebuked" it. It faded away and I regained control of my body after about 20 seconds. Now, in retrospect, I don't know if this was simply an aspect of myself (my soul) returning to my body that I didn't recognize during an astral journey or if it was a "helper" that I didn't recognize in consciousness or if it was a negative entity. Or, if it was a figment of my imagination (some kind of scientifically explained hallucination theory). In my gut, I feel it was real and not a hallucination. There's always that tiny part of me that doubts.

Another experience, I was in bed and a large grey materialized in front of me. All I saw was his face. He kind of looked like ET (from the movie) actually, but meaner, much bigger, and harder. All of a sudden, I was thinking thoughts of "You are special" and was "given" these feelings of me being special... then almost instantly, I knew this thing didn't really think that of me and was trying to do something... distract me? I actually felt really weird for a bit, and my instinct was that I was being probed somehow - my mind? But I didn't fall for those "fake" feelings I felt of me being special that it wanted me to have. I reached out to try and touch the face in front of me and it faded and the experience ended. Was this another figment of my imagination? Was I rejecting feelings that were genuine coming from this thing and simply interpreting them as fake?

I wasn't sober during this experience, I admit. Or the other one. So there is always this piece of me that says, it could've just been in your head. That's what I hate about these things.