Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 14-07-2010, 10:24 PM   #1
haukipesukone

Default Did mammoths exist?

What evidence is there that woolly mammoths did actually exist (except Wikipedia)? Maybe they were made up by "scientists".

"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Peruse through Bad Poetry of Pain and Hurt
Or wrack your brain with Concordia ab Chao and Your Life is a Lie

Last edited by haukipesukone; 14-07-2010 at 10:25 PM.
haukipesukone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2010, 10:55 PM   #2
zsymon
Inactive

Err.. maybe the large amount of fossils of mammoth skeletons they found?
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 12:01 AM   #3
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Err.. maybe the large amount of fossils of mammoth skeletons they found?
Were they mammoth bones and fossils? Maybe they were elephant remains or something.
"What lies within always has a form without and that which is without takes a shape within. Put another way, we sometimes say that which is visible must always have an invisible aspect, just as everything invisible must be represented by the visible."
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 15-07-2010, 12:05 AM   #4
zsymon
Inactive

No, they weren't elephant remains, they carbon dated the mammoth remains
and they come from a time where elephants did not exist. You should visit a
museum sometimes, so you can see the mammoth fossils for yourself, you
will see they are far bigger than any existing elephant, and different as well.

Trust me, mammoths were real..
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 12:17 AM   #5
truthseeker512

You know, ive never even thought about it.

The things im learning these days about how wrong our understandings are of our own history, the physical universe etc and knowing how corrupt and dishonest the world elite are... I wouldnt put it past them you know. It could all be a laugh. I mean, a woolly mammoth? Sounds like a joke to me!

But in all seriousness, ive never heard this debate before.
Ive never stopped to think about it or look into the actual evidence.
So right now im my mind, Mammoths are real.
But I look forward to your quest for the answer.

There have been many fossils and bones that have been passed off as other species in the past.
One thing is for sure, our far past is nothing, NOTHING at all like what the history books describe it as.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 15-07-2010 at 12:28 AM.
truthseeker512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 12:24 AM   #6
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
No, they weren't elephant remains, they carbon dated the mammoth remains
and they come from a time where elephants did not exist. You should visit a
museum sometimes, so you can see the mammoth fossils for yourself, you
will see they are far bigger than any existing elephant, and different as well.

Trust me, mammoths were real..
They could be fake. You know, things in museums aren't always real. Museum isn't a time machine.

I trust you were there then? In the Ice Age with mammoths? At least you've studied the art and habits of mammothry for years and have come to this conclusion through your own experience and carefully weighed all the evidence?

And you know, carbon dating is a joke.
- Oone the dreamthief

Last edited by haukipesukone; 15-07-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Old 15-07-2010, 12:31 AM   #7
truthseeker512

Quote:
Originally Posted by haukipesukone View Post
They could be fake. You know, things in museums aren't always real. Museum isn't a time machine.

I trust you were there then? In the Ice Age with mammoths? At least you've studied the art and habits of mammothry for years and have come to this conclusion through your own experience and carefully weighed all the evidence?

And you know, carbon dating is a joke.
What evidence is there to the contrary? Is there anything anyone of any note has said about the mammoth?
Or are you hatching a new Conspiracy?
Old 15-07-2010, 12:40 AM   #8
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthseeker512 View Post
What evidence is there to the contrary? Is there anything anyone of any note has said about the mammoth?
Or are you hatching a new Conspiracy?
Basically since of the claims that there never was an Ice age, it would be a logical conclusion that maybe mammoths didn't exist either. I don't know if there was an Ice age or not, but the claims for its non-existence aren't new. Can't name any names though.

Still even Wikipedia says that the Ice age is just a theory.
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 15-07-2010, 12:46 AM   #9
venividivici2311

I think they existed, the evidence....the fossils ofcourse,the baby mammoth that was found frozen and intact a couple of years ago, cavepaintings and so on.

And besides,whats the use of fabricating an animal that apperently didnĀ“t exist???
Old 15-07-2010, 12:57 AM   #10
truthseeker512

Hmmm,

There is plenty of geological evidence which supports the idea glaciers covered most of Europe.

In what respect did it not happen?

Not at all? I cant see that being the case.

Maybe the scale or length of time the ice age lasted perhaps.

But how do you explain U shaped valleys if not for glaciers.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 15-07-2010 at 01:03 AM.
Old 15-07-2010, 02:50 AM   #11
ziegenfarm

well, i happen to know of an incident right here in iowa when the discovery was witnessed by plenty of locals, including my mother who was a young girl at the time. it took place when they were putting in the "lincoln highway." i guess simple folk were pretty enthralled with the whole thing and didn't have anything better to do than to watch the equipment eat away at the dirt. when the mammoth skeleton was unearthed, authorities were notified, but just as quickly, the air brought about the destruction of the find. onlookers were given the opportunity to take some pieces of the prize home with them. mother took a piece of the tusk (abt 2"x3") and had it for many years. she varnished it to keep the air from destroying it further. i recall taking it to school for my classmates to see. by the time i was a young woman the piece had been reduced to little more than powder.
yes, there really were wooly mammoth. why is that so hard to believe?
ziegenfarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 03:46 AM   #12
manxboz

Does it matter if they did exist? Would it change to course of history if they didn't? If we went around saying, well is this really real or is it a fake, we could end up just becoming paranoid madmen. Isn't it better to focus on things that effect our lives rarther than things that aren't that important?

There is no evidence at all to say they don't exist,what about the bodies of mammoths pulled up from tars pits and frozen ice that are perfectly preserved?

Spellbounds promise to stop posting Webbot predictions
manxboz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 05:02 AM   #13
moving finger
Banned

Quote:
Basically since of the claims that there never was an Ice age, it would be a logical conclusion that maybe mammoths didn't exist either. I don't know if there was an Ice age or not, but the claims for its non-existence aren't new. Can't name any names though.

Still even Wikipedia says that the Ice age is just a theory.
It's a theory that is supported by lots of evidence and not just U shaped valleys.

Mammoth's could easily have existed without an ice age - they were designed for cold climates - Siberia is still bloody cold and that's where they found one frozen in ice.

And finally Wikipedia doesn't say it, the people who contributed to the wiki article say it. Wikipedia is not the font of all knowledge.
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 05:06 AM   #14
manxboz

Quote:
Originally Posted by moving finger View Post
Wikipedia is not the font of all knowledge.
Plus one

Old 15-07-2010, 11:23 AM   #15
passing
Inactive

Did you see this, from the BBC, 2007?

With fresh flowers in his or her belly

Last edited by passing; 15-07-2010 at 11:23 AM.
passing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2010, 12:29 PM   #16
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Does it matter if they did exist? Would it change to course of history if they didn't? If we went around saying, well is this really real or is it a fake, we could end up just becoming paranoid madmen. Isn't it better to focus on things that effect our lives rarther than things that aren't that important?

There is no evidence at all to say they don't exist,what about the bodies of mammoths pulled up from tars pits and frozen ice that are perfectly preserved?
Umm, what about the evidence of none of us ever having seen one?

Yes it would change history. If mammoths are fake and someone has gone through all the trouble of faking their existence, there must be a reason. I doubt they did it just as a joke.

I know they say there's lots of evidence for their existence, but is it to be relied on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
Did you see this, from the BBC, 2007?

With fresh flowers in his or her belly
Yes, I've seen that. It could be anything. It could be a dead elephant baby, it could be made by Industrial Light and Magic, it could be a real mammoth baby.

It's funny how lots of people agree that they've been lied to about pretty much everything when it comes to the nature of reality and history, except of course these things they "know" already.

I'm not saying mammoths are fake. I'm pretty much 50/50 about it. Mammoths are kinda cool, so it'd be nice if they had existed. I just haven't seen enough evidence to fully support either standpoint. I'd wager it's the same for most of you. Maybe the evidence exists, but it'd take a lot of time and effort to examine it all.
- Oone the dreamthief

Last edited by haukipesukone; 15-07-2010 at 12:30 PM.
Old 15-07-2010, 01:06 PM   #17
manxboz

Quote:
Umm, what about the evidence of none of us ever having seen one?
Well if we applied this logic alot of people would be argueing alot of things. I have never seen Hitler, never seen Churchill, I never saw Queen Elizebeth the First, I never saw the ancient Egytians. If we only believed what we saw then we would not be very smart or wise. We would call into doubt everything we have never seen.

Old 15-07-2010, 01:09 PM   #18
truthseeker512

Exactly. To say it exists and thats that coming from people who are supposed fans of DI is pretty contradictory. I mean the moon is a space station!!! ( I came to this conclusion before David Ickes book came to fruition), Mars was once inhabited (and maybe still is), Aspartame causes brain damage, Darwinian evolution in humans is bunk, Einstein didnt come up with E=MC2, Oil is abiotic, h1n1 was created in a lab, Moon landings were faked, JFK was assassinated by his own government, 'Muslims' did 911. Mammoths being fake, as crazy as it sounds isnt out of the realms of possibility.

Unless you personally have seen a mammoth being dug up, ya cant rule anything out.

But still, Id like to see some evidence to support this radical claim.

Quote:
Originally Posted by passing View Post
Did you see this, from the BBC, 2007
Now this quote made me laugh.
Seriously?
I wouldnt use BBC or any MSM as a source of evidence whether to support or counter an argument.
Come on!!
Isnt that the reason sheep are sheep?

What would be interesting for this debate would be some info on the original discoverer of the mammoth.

Last edited by truthseeker512; 15-07-2010 at 01:17 PM.
Old 15-07-2010, 01:19 PM   #19
haukipesukone

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxboz View Post
Well if we applied this logic alot of people would be argueing alot of things. I have never seen Hitler, never seen Churchill, I never saw Queen Elizebeth the First, I never saw the ancient Egytians. If we only believed what we saw then we would not be very smart or wise. We would call into doubt everything we have never seen.
Good point. The existence of Hitler and Churchill would've been much harder to fake since they were alive fairly recently and they were pretty famous. Besides there might still be people alive who've met them.

I've never been to America, but I still believe it exists since I've seen many movies and documentaries about it. I've met people who supposedly come from America and I know people who've visited America. There's a wealth of evidence for America to exist. It would be extremely unlikely that all of my sources were either delusional or lying.

Mammoths are a different thing. I don't know how reliable the evidence for their existence is. I'm pretty sure you don't know either, yet you defend them because they're a part of your personal belief system. An attack on mammoths is also an attack on your beliefs.
- Oone the dreamthief

Old 15-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #20
manxboz

Quote:
Good point. The existence of Hitler and Churchill would've been much harder to fake since they were alive fairly recently and they were pretty famous. Besides there might still be people alive who've met them.

I've never been to America, but I still believe it exists since I've seen many movies and documentaries about it. I've met people who supposedly come from America and I know people who've visited America. There's a wealth of evidence for America to exist. It would be extremely unlikely that all of my sources were either delusional or lying.

Mammoths are a different thing. I don't know how reliable the evidence for their existence is. I'm pretty sure you don't know either, yet you defend them because they're a part of your personal belief system. An attack on mammoths is also an attack on your beliefs.
But see we now have a problem, many say amazing things like ghost, aliens etc exist and they have met them. Many tell of going to hell or heaven and meeting god and jesus. Would that not be the same in this case as well? Isn't there evidence of people in the Wastelands of Russia that eat 'de-frosted' mammoths?

The reason I defend is because I deal in research etc etc and I just don't know why it is being debated. What about the fossils? the discovery of that baby corpse? It doesn't matter to me if they lived or didn't, i'm not a full believer in the current protrayed Ice Age myth

Last edited by manxboz; 15-07-2010 at 01:38 PM.