Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 06-07-2010, 01:36 PM   #1
hagbard_celine

Default Don't Eat Pringles!

See:
I'd like to thank a Forum member, you know who you are, for bringing this information to my attention.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:17 AM   #2
gaias child

Cool vid. Luckily I don't eat that junk

I read somewhere recently, it might have been on this forum that Pringles were recycled Mcdonalds french fries so I did a google search and found this

http://urbanlegends.about.com/gi/o.h...tato_chips.htm

Quote:
Have you ever wondered what McDonald's does with their left-over french fries?

In most areas of the world local health regulations require that food cannot sit under a heat lamp for more than 16 minutes before it is deemed inconsumable by the public. It is at this time interval that one of the largest suppliers of fast food for the world supplies one of the largest manufacturers of potato chips their base ingredient. McDonald's carefully collects unserved french fries and places them into specially created dehydrators. The remains are then flaked and placed into airtight containers which are then shipped to Pringles factories all over the world.

Don't believe me? Check out this excerpt from the Pringles website:

How are Pringles made?
We're glad you noticed that Pringles are shaped differently and taste different. While Pringles contain the same basic ingredients found in other chip products, we take a totally radical approach to the way we mix our ingredients. We buy potatoes in the form of potato flakes and then add just enough water and other wholesome ingredients to make a smooth potato dough. The dough is cut in uniform shapes and these cut-outs are placed on pre-formed and Pringles-shaped carriers. The crisps are quick-fried and seasoned just right. Finally, they go to the stack-packer and then on to your favorite store.

http://www.pringles.com/qa.shtml (Sorry, it's an old link, it doesn't work anymore ... try this one) is where this excerpt comes from. Click on the link and read it for yourself.

NOW YOU KNOW
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:31 AM   #3
weeme

'...and mixed with other wholesome ingredients'.

I query all pre manufactured foods. My late father-in-law always told me if you saw how food was maunfactured these days you would starve.
our destiny."
Colin Andrews.
weeme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:36 AM   #4
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNLwxLoX-mM

I'd like to thank a Forum member, you know who you are, for bringing this information to my attention.
Do you always do your video's wearing no clothes HC?

And how are Proctor and Gamble (spl) on animal testing / vivisection? Anyone know?

Hint, research it for youyrself

Last edited by merlincove; 07-07-2010 at 11:37 AM.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:37 AM   #5
truthseeker1980

yeh pringles have had codex written on them for about 2 years, we have discussed this quite a few times on the forum. Did you miss that Hagbard? Hope you haven't eaten too many of them without realising.

Also might be of interest, dont drink STRONG BOW anymore if anyone did, it's got ASPARTAME in it.

Last edited by truthseeker1980; 07-07-2010 at 11:48 AM.
truthseeker1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:00 PM   #6
wildhorse

still on offer "buy one get one free" at me local co-op

daymn....was having a good day til i read this

still, if im gunna eat recycled maccy dee chips, then Pringles is the way i would like to eat them

*lol was gunna forward you this merl ...guess ya beat me to it*
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 01:33 PM   #7
blue2

Buy some sweet potatoes cut like crisps and either fry them in shallow organic sunflower oil mixed with some red palm oil or bake in the oven for few mins drizzled with oil and black pepper and pink himalayan salt...luvverly People have become lazy with all the fast food stuff all that advertising has brainwashed people and their taste buds have become addicted.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
wildhorse

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
Buy some sweet potatoes cut like crisps and either fry them in shallow organic sunflower oil mixed with some red palm oil or bake in the oven for few mins drizzled with oil and black pepper and pink himalayan salt...luvverly People have become lazy with all the fast food stuff all that advertising has brainwashed people and their taste buds have become addicted.
youve never witnessed my knife skills have you? whilst i can make people a lil uneasy when i hold a knife, my actual cutting skills such as fine slices of potatoe, are for the best part, pants lol
wildhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:37 PM   #9
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
See: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNLwxLoX-mM

Yes Harbard. Quite disturbing. Unfortunately, for those who are on low incomes and part of the 30% of UK population dependent on benefits (i.e., the poor), a handful or organic potatoes costs more than a kilo of supermarket icecream (made with cow's milk injected with hormones), and "junk food" and Genetically Modied Food is the cheaper option.

In our world today, there is one nation on earth (i.e., Cuba) which has made organic farming, organic fertilizers and insecticides complusory, and all other methonds "illegal" and thus a criminal offense.

The Cuban population are now forced to eat pure organic food and livestock and they are forced to spend one US dollar to buy their entire monthly food rations.

These poor Cubans are being deprived of GMA foods, hormone injected livestock and artifical fertizers and insecticides, while the European and American proletariate have the luxury of mountains of junk food, and only the upper economic classes can afford the organic produce which is forced on our poor Cuban comrades.

Even European and Americans now go on organic farming tours of Cuba to study these primitive and heretical farming methods.

What is the world coming to?

Lux

Last edited by luciferhorus; 07-07-2010 at 02:39 PM.
luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:56 PM   #10
blue2

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildhorse View Post
youve never witnessed my knife skills have you? whilst i can make people a lil uneasy when i hold a knife, my actual cutting skills such as fine slices of potatoe, are for the best part, pants lol
Ha!ha! as with (everything) 'practise' makes perfect! no excuses now!! to be popping to the shops! well you could use white potatoes then or even buy a utensil to slice for you in this wonderful world of technology and kitchen items!!!

Last edited by blue2; 07-07-2010 at 02:57 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:00 PM   #11
blue2

Quote:
Originally Posted by luciferhorus View Post
Yes Harbard. Quite disturbing. Unfortunately, for those who are on low incomes and part of the 30% of UK population dependent on benefits (i.e., the poor), a handful or organic potatoes costs more than a kilo of supermarket icecream (made with cow's milk injected with hormones), and "junk food" and Genetically Modied Food is the cheaper option.

In our world today, there is one nation on earth (i.e., Cuba) which has made organic farming, organic fertilizers and insecticides complusory, and all other methonds "illegal" and thus a criminal offense.

The Cuban population are now forced to eat pure organic food and livestock and they are forced to spend one US dollar to buy their entire monthly food rations.

These poor Cubans are being deprived of GMA foods, hormone injected livestock and artifical fertizers and insecticides, while the European and American proletariate have the luxury of mountains of junk food, and only the upper economic classes can afford the organic produce which is forced on our poor Cuban comrades.

Even European and Americans now go on organic farming tours of Cuba to study these primitive and heretical farming methods.

Lux

They are so lucky to be having organic foods forced onto them my god i'd have something to say if junk food was forced or manipulated onto them like it is in USA and UK...much rather they have a small amount of organic for good health than mountains of junk to make em ill and big Pharma drug dependant

Last edited by blue2; 07-07-2010 at 03:01 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:38 PM   #12
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
They are so lucky to be having organic foods forced onto them my god i'd have something to say if junk food was forced or manipulated onto them like it is in USA and UK...much rather they have a small amount of organic for good health than mountains of junk to make em ill and big Pharma drug dependant
Being forced to eat 100% organic food is not the only injustice in Cuba; another injustice is that they have universal free healthcare forced on them and they do not have the freedom to pay for this if they choose to; further they are forced to live in rent free homes and do have the freedom to pay rent or suffer the freedom of being evicted; whereas in the USA people have the freedom to choose not to pay rent and not to pay for healthcare; if they choose to have the freedom to be homeless, destitute and live in tent cities they can enjoy this precious freedom; they also have the freedom to suffer if they choose not to pay for healthcare; the poor in the US however, with only food stamps to rely on have the freedom to eat all the poisoned, GM junk food they like.

The Cubans also have to witness anti-American propaganda campaigns and street posters, whereas in the US, the masses have the freedom to watch all the US state terrorist propaganda they like.

Lux

Last edited by luciferhorus; 07-07-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 03:47 PM   #13
ytch

Quote:

Lux

Darn, it´s time to free those poor uthermuckers...

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 04:52 PM   #14
zero1
Inactive

Lightbulb

Quote:
Being forced to eat 100% organic food is not the only injustice in Cuba; another injustice is that they have universal free healthcare forced on them and they do not have the freedom to pay for this if; further they are forced to live in rent free homes and do have the freedom to pay rent; whereas in the USA people have the freedom to choose not to pay rent and not to pay for healthcare; if they choose to have the freedom to be homeless, destitute and live in tent cities they can enjoy this precious; they also have the freedom to be sick if they choose not to pay for healthcare; the poor in the US, with only food stamps to rely on have the freedom to eat all the poisoned, GM junk food they like.

The Cubans also have to witness anti-American propaganda campaigns and street posters, whereas in the US, the masses have the freedom to watch all the US state terrorist propaganda they like.

Lux
Good post; I dread to think that there are many who would read that and, not realizing the sarcasm, fully agree; after all, the conceit that "freedom is what you pay for" has almost ubiquitous sway amongst capitalists the world over.

>shudders<

Another reason we need a global, militant holocaust of these wretched fools.

I personally do not eat junk foods, I haven't been near a McDonalds or a Kentucky Fried Mutant-Chicken in nearly 8 years.

I do like some crisps with a slice of buttered bread for a snack, though. Hey, slay me...

Last edited by zero1; 07-07-2010 at 04:53 PM. Reason: txt
zero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:25 PM   #15
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero1 View Post
Good post; I dread to think that there are many who would read that and, not realizing the sarcasm, fully agree; after all, the conceit that "freedom is what you pay for" has almost ubiquitous sway amongst capitalists the world over.
Yes well Capitalism is the economic system of Christendom; and in Chistendom the economic elites get to go to Capitalist heaven, while the poor are starved, enslaved, fucked (literally prostituted) and get to go to economic hell on earth; it is the Christian way after all; it is what Capitalist Jesus would do.

Quote:
Another reason we need a global, militant holocaust of these wretched fools.
Their day of judgement is inevitable; it shall not be a supernatural event; I entirely expect the Muslims to retaliate for the several thousand tons of nuclear waste the Christians have dropped on Iraq and Afghanistan.

Quote:
I personally do not eat junk foods, I haven't been near a McDonalds or a Kentucky Fried Mutant-Chicken in nearly 8 years.

I do like some crisps with a slice of buttered bread for a snack, though. Hey, slay me...
Well the wheat for the bread is probably GM wheat and the fertilisers and insecticides have the effect on plants and insects that dioxine (aka Agent Orange) does to human beings.

And then there is the butter. Cows full of steroids.

There is no escape for the poor, only the rich can really afford a 100% organic diet and bottled water....Apart from those poor Cubans of course who are forced by their evil government to eat 100% organic produce which only the rich can afford in Europe and the US.

The Cuban policy of making it a criminal offense to use GM seeds and anything other than organic insecticides and fertiizers is surely a denial of the poor's basic human right to eat poisoned food and drink poisoned waters.

Check out the following essay on the outrageous organic farming revolution on the Cubans.

"Cuba's Organic Food Revolution Flourishing"
http://www.organicconsumers.org/orga...ganic_food.cfm

Free the Cuban people; force them to pay rent, suffer evictions, experience US style poverty and force them to eat US GM corn. Why should they be able to eat organic food which only Capitalist elites can afford in Europe and the US? This is simply not fair.

Also while Cuban women are notoriously sexy, 60% of the women in Europe and America are obese.
This also is not fair.

If the Cuban women were free to eat the junk forced on the European and American proletariate, they would be just as obese and miserable. Free the Cuban women to a life of obesity and misery!!!

Lux
Fire, Plague and Poisoned Waters.

Last edited by luciferhorus; 07-07-2010 at 05:34 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 05:58 PM   #16
blue2

Well why would you wish to put junk way onto poor Cubans....i am sure the mineral way in the sea is much better
Old 09-07-2010, 08:46 PM   #17
himitsunomiko

Quote:
Have you ever wondered what McDonald's does with their left-over french fries?

In most areas of the world local health regulations require that food cannot sit under a heat lamp for more than 16 minutes before it is deemed inconsumable by the public. It is at this time interval that one of the largest suppliers of fast food for the world supplies one of the largest manufacturers of potato chips their base ingredient. McDonald's carefully collects unserved french fries and places them into specially created dehydrators. The remains are then flaked and placed into airtight containers which are then shipped to Pringles factories all over the world.
BULLSHIT. I just called my friend who used to work at McDonald's and he said "We threw the fries away or took them home. If anything those flakes are from the production factory."

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 05:19 AM   #18
gaias child

Quote:
Originally Posted by himitsunomiko View Post
BULLSHIT. I just called my friend who used to work at McDonald's and he said "We threw the fries away or took them home. If anything those flakes are from the production factory."
They are still not a food. whatever they are
Old 10-07-2010, 06:11 PM   #19
himitsunomiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaias child View Post
They are still not a food. whatever they are
They are the extra flakes that come from when the potoatoes are shaped into french fries. How is a peice of a potato not a food? Now, when they mix those shavings with all the chemical goodies is when it becomes not food.

sorry my friend just wanted me to clear up that rumor about the old french fries, thats all.

The real activists standing up for man kind and the planet.
himitsunomiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 08:21 PM   #20
gaias child

Quote:
Originally Posted by himitsunomiko View Post
They are the extra flakes that come from when the potoatoes are shaped into french fries. How is a peice of a potato not a food? Now, when they mix those shavings with all the chemical goodies is when it becomes not food.

sorry my friend just wanted me to clear up that rumor about the old french fries, thats all.
LOL. Potato flakes are processed reconstituted dehydrated potato of unknown origin, and not potato, so processed foods of this kind are not food and the potato in Pringles is not a food, and as for the chemicals, well they need all those to disguise the fact, with flavourings and msg etc that it ain't food.

You seem to have taken exception at the link I posted that I found on google that may or not be true , and from Pringles own website and I doubt your friend knows what happens to the fries in every Mcdonalds in the world,or where the potatoes are sourced from at the Pringles factory. If processed dehydrated reconstituted potato of which you have no idea of its orgins with a pile of chemicals is food for you go ahead, no one is stopping you. But it is not food for me . OK

Last edited by gaias child; 10-07-2010 at 08:48 PM.