Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 03-11-2014, 07:00 PM   #1241
lightgiver

Lightbulb Manhattanhenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Also look at these links to sun worship..
Quote:
Manhattanhenge — sometimes referred to as the Manhattan Solstice — is an event during which the setting sun is aligned with the east–west streets of the main street grid of Manhattan, New York City. This occurs twice a year, on dates evenly spaced around the summer solstice.."MIThenge" is the twice-yearly event when the setting sun can be seen across the length of the "Infinite Corridor", in the central campus of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), in Cambridge, Massachusetts. That event was first advertised in 1975, in a poster that included a drawing of Stonehenge...
Quote:
Originally Posted by keksi View Post
Someone sure does have lot of imagination.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
The templars also adopted the crescent moon, symbol of Islam, they indeed became Islamists, muslims. This is a very good sign that they converted to Islamist ideas

The church was evil but it was right about the templars commiting treason to mainstream christianity.
Quote:
Numbers 2:3

And on the east side toward the rising of the sun shall they of the standard of the camp of Judah pitch throughout their armies: and Nahshon the son of Amminadab shall be captain of the children of Judah.

- King James Bible "Authorized Version", Cambridge Edition

Quote:
Study the decline of the ecliptic itself because it is very important to what is coming in the future, the pyramids at Giza have the same science built into them, the main shafts leading to the King & Queens chamber and the sub level chamber are all 26 degrees, this I think was the height of the ecliptic when the pyramids were built, it has declined today to 23.4 degrees and it will continue to decline until it is at the equator, the celestial pole as our axis turns and follows the precession alters and gives us our ice ages.
Quote:
1998 January 6 – The Lunar Prospector spacecraft is launched into orbit around the Moon, and later finds evidence for frozen water, in soil in permanently shadowed craters near the Moon's poles...
8 – Ramzi Yousef is sentenced to life in prison for planning the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993.
11 – Over 100 people are killed in the Sidi-Hamed massacre in Algeria.
12 – 19 European nations agree to forbid human cloning.
14 – Ralph Guarino is arrested for attempting to rob a Bank of America bank in the World Trade Center.
20 – Nepalese police intercept a shipment of 272 human skulls in Kathmandu..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattanhenge
http://garyosborn.moonfruit.com/#/th...gle/4569120816
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=126There is a moment of sheer panic when I realize that Paul's apartment overlooks the park...and is obviously more expensive than mine... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=284489

Last edited by lightgiver; 03-11-2014 at 09:41 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 02:03 PM   #1242
the apprentice
Inactive

Nice one LG, these people are very predictable and never change their routines because that which they follow/worship never changes, all but a little due to the invariable plane on which the earth retrogrades.

They absolutely knew of pre-cession.

The inclines built in stone within this time capsule called Giza also has the 26 degrees in the slopes of the corridoor's of the king and queens chambers and the passage to the sub level chamber, this is the ecliptic which is never mentioned and when it was at 26 degrees, is when I think when they were first built.

On your drawing of the streets, see the ecliptic information is missing, as above so below, all parameters must be added to collect the whole picture.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 03:57 PM   #1243
lightgiver

Lightbulb Nec-Tar

Quote:
Nice one LG, these people are very predictable and never change their routines because that which they follow/worship never changes, all but a little due to the invariable plane on which the earth retrogrades.

They absolutely knew of pre-cession.

The inclines built in stone within this time capsule called Giza also has the 26 degrees in the slopes of the corridoor's of the king and queens chambers and the passage to the sub level chamber, this is the ecliptic which is never mentioned and when it was at 26 degrees, is when I think when they were first built.

On your drawing of the streets, see the ecliptic information is missing, as above so below, all parameters must be added to collect the whole picture.
Cheers SG...no matter how they dress it up its still not making ordinary peoples life's any easier..I wonder how many homes they are building with solar panels etc etc ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarmac
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=51
Old 05-11-2014, 04:08 PM   #1244
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Cheers SG...no matter how they dress it up its still not making ordinary peoples life's any easier..I wonder how many homes they are building with solar panels etc etc ..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tarmac
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=51
Yep you cannot get away from that immortal word, Solar, can you

I know a solar man, UK's biggest makers of them, yet his sales have become next to non existent recently, TPTB are moving the goal posts so they never ever make any headway, especially the PV route, hot water is his game, yet TPTB are pouring super cooled water into the affray.

What I have advised him to do is this,

Make and distribute as many as he can and rent them out to those who own their own roof space, take back a percentage of what the home owner makes in savings and collect the rest to place more into the market place, this way the long term benefits would be immense, the time to do this is now, with all of the hype about clean energy in the news, before they change the goal posts again.

The sun has always got its hat on, this is why TPTB are trying to take it off, so its rays are not reflected downwards.
Old 05-11-2014, 04:36 PM   #1245
lightgiver

Arrow Con Sumer's

Quote:
Yep you cannot get away from that immortal word, Solar, can you

I know a solar man, UK's biggest makers of them, yet his sales have become next to non existent recently, TPTB are moving the goal posts so they never ever make any headway, especially the PV route, hot water is his game, yet TPTB are pouring super cooled water into the affray.

What I have advised him to do is this,

Make and distribute as many as he can and rent them out to those who own their own roof space, take back a percentage of what the home owner makes in savings and collect the rest to place more into the market place, this way the long term benefits would be immense, the time to do this is now, with all of the hype about clean energy in the news, before they change the goal posts again.

The sun has always got its hat on, this is why TPTB are trying to take it off, so its rays are not reflected downwards.

They dont want people with free energy by the looks of it..I wonder why.. all the elite do is take take take...and give very little back in return..

Old 05-11-2014, 04:45 PM   #1246
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
They dont want people with free energy by the looks of it..I wonder why.. all the elite do is take take take...and give very little back in return..

We are consuming ourselves at a ever rapid rate today, their very model will be our undoing, those with the ability to re-distribute the raw materials and use the physical labour to do it, simply do not care who has to do it or die in the process, so we really need to cease contracting with them en-mass, but trade together for a common need, not a want.
Old 05-11-2014, 05:15 PM   #1247
lightgiver

Lightbulb Us and Them

Quote:
We are consuming ourselves at a ever rapid rate today, their very model will be our undoing, those with the ability to re-distribute the raw materials and use the physical labour to do it, simply do not care who has to do it or die in the process, so we really need to cease contracting with them en-mass, but trade together for a common need, not a want.
We are being forced into it..we have no choice..we are stamped at birth like cattle with very little chance of escape like being penned in so to speak..it keeps the elite comfartable, goodness forbid they share the same space as the peasants in the big shitty..

dont forget people are being brainwashed en masse..take Bonfire night for example what another complete waste of resources..polluting the atmosphere and scaring the living daylights out of animals..humans are totally programmed and it is hard to undo..they are stuck in their rigid habits..they think fighting bankers wars is serving some great purpose etc..also not everyone can "afford" alternative technologys etc, TPTB make sure of that...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dis..._of_Hiphoprisy
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=31

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-11-2014 at 05:17 PM.
Old 06-11-2014, 12:50 PM   #1248
dunadan

Quote:
We are being forced into it..we have no choice..we are stamped at birth like cattle with very little chance of escape like being penned in so to speak..it keeps the elite comfartable, goodness forbid they share the same space as the peasants in the big shitty..

dont forget people are being brainwashed en masse..take Bonfire night for example what another complete waste of resources..polluting the atmosphere and scaring the living daylights out of animals..humans are totally programmed and it is hard to undo..they are stuck in their rigid habits..they think fighting bankers wars is serving some great purpose etc..also not everyone can "afford" alternative technologys etc, TPTB make sure of that...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dis..._of_Hiphoprisy
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=31
Dont forget damage, house/property fires and injury etc etc.

Rituals such as BFN are a nice litmus test for the OWO so as to see that the programming is working, along with other methods.

Nice to see your Posts again!

Last edited by dunadan; 06-11-2014 at 12:56 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 12:55 PM   #1249
dunadan

Quote:
Definitely never seen or heard of that one before, but I will keep my eyes peeled, things is many old carvings were destroyed by TPTB, where it was a real threat to them, the Mayan calendars bar about 4 I think were destroyed and buried where they were too large.

My version of a higher knowledge runs along the similar lines to much of my own philosophy, IE, the nearer we live to what nature can supply us the higher we reign, and gravity our best friend, not the other way around, if we take space technology, here they use good old gravity and speed to sling shot our craft into orbit, they work initially against gravity then reverse things to use it for a gain afterwards.

If we see the very best products from the past we can see that they were made slowly by hand, especially foot ware, something I have studied for at least 20 years, machines do things quicker but not always better.

See the statue of St Andrew, a machine will never ever be able to do things like that, and like myself in different ways can see the results in stone before a tool ever touched the stone.

The human hand can never be equalled where design and quality is concerned, and in my eyes and hands it never will. Simply see nature to see the very highest forms of civilisation there is.
Thanks - interesting thoughts too!

Let us hope that AI never takes over either!
Old 06-11-2014, 07:33 PM   #1250
lightgiver

Lightbulb Scam

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Dont forget damage, house/property fires and injury etc etc.

Rituals such as BFN are a nice litmus test for the OWO so as to see that the programming is working, along with other methods.

Nice to see your Posts again!
Shalom and Not forgetting insurance...

Quote:
Soon after the September 11 attacks, Silverstein declared his intent to rebuild, though he and his insurers became embroiled in a multi-year dispute over whether the attacks had constituted one event or two under the terms of the insurance policy, which provided for a maximum of $3.55 billion coverage per event...A settlement was reached in 2007, with insurers agreeing to pay out $4.55 billion, which was not as much as Silverstein had sought. Silverstein also ran into multiple disputes with other parties in the rebuilding effort, including with the Port Authority. In an agreement reached in April 2006, Silverstein retained rights to build three office towers (150 Greenwich Street, 175 Greenwich Street, and 200 Greenwich Street), while One World Trade Center (previously referred to as the "Freedom Tower") would be owned by the Port Authority, as would Tower 5, which it would have the option of leasing to a different private developer and having redesigned as a residential building...

After splitting with Mendik, both remained involved in the real-estate industry, but in separate firms. By 1978, Silverstein owned 5 buildings on 5th Avenue, as well as 44 Wall Street, and a shopping center in Stamford, Connecticut..In 1980, Larry Silverstein won a bid to lease and develop the last undeveloped parcel from the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, to build the 47-story building 7 World Trade Center...

Tommy Cooper - Spoon / Jar ..

Silverstein was born in Bedford-Stuyvesant, in Brooklyn in 1931 into a Jewish family.. Growing up, Silverstein enjoyed classical music and played the piano..The lease agreement applied to One, Two, Four, and Five World Trade Center, and about 425,000 square feet (39,500 m2) of retail space.. Silverstein put up $14 million of his own money to secure the deal.. The agreement gave Silverstein, as leaseholder, the right and the obligation to rebuild the structures if destroyed...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=15Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?.Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=352
Old 07-11-2014, 12:39 AM   #1251
dunadan

Quote:

Shalom and Not forgetting insurance...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larry_Silverstein
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=15Do you really think you have a chance against us, Mr. Cowboy?.Come out to the coast, we'll get together, have a few laughs...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=352
Indeed!

The 5/11/14 protest reminded me of the Style Council song (circa 1985).

Shalom

"You don't have to take this crap
You don't have to sit back and relax
You can actually try changing it
I know we've always been taught to rely

Upon those in authority -
But you never know until you try
How things just might be -
If we came together so strongly

Are you gonna try to make this work
Or spend your days down in the dirt
You see things can change -
YES an' walls can come tumbling down!

Governments crack and systems fall
'cause Unity is powerful -
Lights go out - walls come tumbling down!

The competition is a colour TV
We're on still pause with the video machine
That keep you slave to the H.P.

Until the Unity is threatend by
Those who have and who have not -
Those who are with and those who are without
And dangle jobs like a donkey's carrot -
Until you don't know where you are

Are you gonna realize
The class war's real and not mythologized
And like Jericho - You see walls can come tumbling down!
Down! You'll be too weak to fight it
Down! Ah, the world's ignited
Down! Oh, when you're united

Are you gonna be threatend by
The public enemies No. 10 -
Those who play the power game
They take the profits - you take the blame -
When they tell you there's no rise in pay

Are you gonna try an' make this work
Or spend your days down in the dirt -
You see things CAN change -
YES an' walls can come tumbling down!"
Old 07-11-2014, 10:14 PM   #1252
lightgiver

Question Might Makes Right

2001: A Space Odyssey monkey scene...

The Jam are more up my street dun

The trouble with all those pro test's is that they alway's appear to fizzle out and never usually come to any kind of real fruition..and people usually end up being hurt...take the council tax protest for example they just changed the name and people are still paying vast amounts and not getting any real return, the amount people pay could fuel their homes for a whole year or more..at the end of the day money cannot really make you warm on a cold winters night unless u burn it of course...

Now if everyone and I mean everyone just refused to pay the council tax what could the authorities do about it !..

Maybe the masons would start a campaign for everyone to pay or maybe do a programme on TV about the benefits of paying it ..

I kinda like this protest..

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind..

Do not try to become anything..
Do not make yourself into anything..
Do not be a meditator..
Do not become enlightened..
When you sit, let it be..
What you walk, let it be..
Grasp at nothing..
Resist nothing...

The greatest action is not conforming with the world's ways. ... You will always be getting praise and blame, but do not let either affect the poise of the mind ...

Quote:
In terms of morality, those who are the strongest will rule others and have the power to determine right and wrong. By this definition, the phrase manifests itself in a normative sense.. This meaning is often used to define a proscriptive moral code for society to follow, as well as while discussing social Darwinism and Weberian themes of the authority of the state (e.g. 'Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft')...

Pink Floyd - Tear Down the Wall - Part 1 (Waiting for the Worms )..

The idea, though not the wording, has been attributed to the History of the Peloponnesian War by the ancient Greek historian Thucydides, who stated that "right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

In a letter to Albert Einstein from 1932, Sigmund Freud clearly explores this idea of "might versus right" as well. He discusses the relationship between the two and how this concept has in fact existed throughout time..

In the first chapter of Plato's The Republic, Thrasymachus claims that "justice is nothing else than the interest of the stronger", which Socrates then disputes.

"Might makes right" has been described as the credo of totalitarian regimes..Realist scholars of international politics think of it as a game in a kind of "state of nature" in which might makes right..
http://biblehub.com/romans/12-2.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Might_makes_right
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=27I should like, before proceeding further, to tell you how I feel about the State which we have described. I might compare myself to a person who, on beholding beautiful animals either created by the painter's art, or, better still, alive but at rest, is seized with a desire of seeing them in motion or engaged in some struggle or conflict to which their forms appear suited; this is my feeling about the State which we have been describing...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1486

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-11-2014 at 10:23 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 02:52 PM   #1253
dunadan

Quote:

2001: A Space Odyssey monkey scene...

The Jam are more up my street dun

The trouble with all those pro test's is that they alway's appear to fizzle out and never usually come to any kind of real fruition..and people usually end up being hurt...take the council tax protest for example they just changed the name and people are still paying vast amounts and not getting any real return, the amount people pay could fuel their homes for a whole year or more..at the end of the day money cannot really make you warm on a cold winters night unless u burn it of course...

Now if everyone and I mean everyone just refused to pay the council tax what could the authorities do about it !..

Maybe the masons would start a campaign for everyone to pay or maybe do a programme on TV about the benefits of paying it ..

I kinda like this protest..

Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind..

Do not try to become anything..
Do not make yourself into anything..
Do not be a meditator..
Do not become enlightened..
When you sit, let it be..
What you walk, let it be..
Grasp at nothing..
Resist nothing...

The greatest action is not conforming with the world's ways. ... You will always be getting praise and blame, but do not let either affect the poise of the mind ...

http://biblehub.com/romans/12-2.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Might_makes_right
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=27I should like, before proceeding further, to tell you how I feel about the State which we have described. I might compare myself to a person who, on beholding beautiful animals either created by the painter's art, or, better still, alive but at rest, is seized with a desire of seeing them in motion or engaged in some struggle or conflict to which their forms appear suited; this is my feeling about the State which we have been describing...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1486
Amen to that brother!

TPTB know that these protests will fizzle out - theyve switched on the MKU machinces!

Free energy? Use Vril Power Or is it Readybrek?

http://www.prohyptikon.com/covers/978-0-9812244-7-3.png

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sit...p4still004.jpg

http://mysterious-sightings.com/wp-c.../mothma161.jpg

http://cryptomundo.com/wp-content/up...n-1024x576.jpg

Anyone note that the first 'staff member' out of the new Lord Mayor's carriage was, so it would seem, one of the UK's top Knights Templar (KT) he was full of smiles - typical!

http://www.ropeofsilicon.com/wp-cont...012-124217.jpg

Last edited by dunadan; 08-11-2014 at 02:55 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:25 PM   #1254
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks - interesting thoughts too!

Let us hope that AI never takes over either!
What is

Castori Et Polluci DIIS Magnis, the two II's in Diis is one of the give aways.

This is another kind of science TPTB and the Templar/Lawyers/ bankers/Religion, do not want getting into main stream.

Basically sun worship with all the timings and dates included.

The first model I have made from my old papers is how the allegory is being used in their church model, it is self explanatory really, the seven golden candlesticks are non other than the seven points of light as the sun travels throughout the Royal Arch and the months of summer and 187 days above the equator.
Also seen here is the curve of the golden mean/dawn in Crowley's world, this earth science was first instituted by the Pheonecian's, Ammonian Radicals long before Julius and his calendar was copied from them, who knows how far back this science goes.

It is designed to collate with what is now known as pre/cession/in reverse, showing the advance of the Vernal Equinox, via the coloured spirals, which also match the PHI curve exactly.

Now see the entire from my papers, this one is very clever indeed.

The same Vernal Equinox and spiral, but with the dimensions of the pyramid at Giza overlaid.

The angle of the passageways to the kings and sub level chamber are 26 degrees, these inbuilt parameters are telling us at what height of ascension the ecliptic was when they were first built, then 26 degrees, today it is 23.4 degrees and is slowly declining at one minute ever hundred years at Vernal.

The queens chamber and its passageway is the equator and standing the whole complex stands at a 30 degrees latitude.

Here in all three rooms we have the same layout as the bible allegory, as above so below in a nut shell or this case a huge pile of stones.

Now see the angle of the two 26 degree passageways added to the eastern end sun rise of the pyramid and you will see it converges with the exact centre of the well known illuminate eye, and exactly the same place as the queens chamber inside the pyramid.

Now see the top and bottom of the iris and you can see it matches the star Pollux which came to the meridian on the 16th June, this is the same sun worship as was first instituted for the temple of St Paul in London, or what was originally St Polls cathedral/Pheonecian's/Templars/law not divine.

The roofs of the kings and queens chambers are also at 26 degrees.

This method has been used for millennia, and the remaining temples at

Ephesus
Thyatira
Philadelphia
Pergamos
Sardis
Smyrna
Laodicea

All of which are temples built to honour the sun in the past, the current temple is St Pauls Cathedral, The Vatican City and Capitol Hill.

Same people different places of rule.

Last edited by the apprentice; 08-11-2014 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:01 PM   #1255
lightgiver

Lightbulb Troll Threads

Quote:
Amen to that brother!

TPTB know that these protests will fizzle out - theyve switched on the MKU machinces!
It a pity the MKU trolls dont fizzle out on here..

Quote:
The synthesis sought by the Establishment is called the New World Order. Without controlled conflict this New World Order will not come about. Random individual actions of persons in society would not lead to this synthesis, it's artificial, therefore it has to be created.. And this is being done with the calculated, managed, use of conflict. And all the while this synthesis is being sought, there is no profit in playing the involved parties against one another..This explains why the International bankers backed the Nazis, the Soviet Union, North Korea, North Vietnam, ad nauseum, against the United States. The "conflict" built profits while pushing the world ever closer to One World Government.. The process continues today..

The practice by The Order of supporting both "right" and "left" persists down to the present day. We find in 1984, for example, that Averell Harriman (The Order '13) is elder statesman of the Democratic Party while George Bush (The Order '49) is a Republican Vice President and leader of the misnamed "moderate" (actually extremist) wing of the Republican Party. In the center we have so-called "independent" John Anderson, who in fact receives heavy financial support from the elite..This manipulation of "left" and "right on the domestic front is duplicated in the international field where "left" and "right" political structures are artificially constructed and collapsed in the drive for a one-world synthesis...
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/so...0Number%20One:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=10

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-11-2014 at 11:30 PM.
Old 10-11-2014, 10:09 PM   #1256
lightgiver

Arrow Salems Brek

Quote:

Free energy? Use Vril Power Or is it Readybrek?
Like an Orange Masonic OTO Glow..I wonder if they have a Guinness book of Trolls & Thread Sliders..they would brek the fookin records on this section of the forum...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%27Salem%27s_Lot
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=322

Last edited by lightgiver; 10-11-2014 at 10:30 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:13 PM   #1257
dunadan

A brief excerpt from my Lord Mayor of London Thread http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144370

The Establishment and the Need For Charity?

A few notes on this year's LMS (2014).

The new LM is, once again, from the 'Financial Sector', he is also KStJ!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Yarrow

According to the BBC the LM's role is 5% ritual/pomp etc. and 95% commerce.

The first person off of the LM's coach (a LM 'staff member') appeared to be, all smiles;-

The Revd Robin Griffith-Jones, Master of the Temple (The Temple Church London).

http://www.templechurch.com/whos-who...riffith-jones/

As we know The Square Mile is a Temple, within a Temple, all they all wore white, calf skin gloves (ala the Masons - demonstrationg their innocence!).

GOG and MAGOG (in short Nephilim deamons represented by 'whickermen') were made, this year by;

The Society of Young Freemen & The Worshipful Company of Basket Makers.

"When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the Earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog

This year was the 800th year of the Magna Carter (1215) - the LMS was also instituted in 1215 (although it can be traced back to 1189).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magna_Carta

It occured to me that both the MC and LMS, demonstrated one of the first 'wins' and shows of power for the Templars in the UK - working towards, the now, 'Masonic' experiment that is the USA.

The new LM is a member of (amongst other worshipful companies);-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Worship...of_Fishmongers

The Fish featured in this year's parade - perhaps more on that another time.

As another point of interest the lawyers/solicitors had, Lions (Sun Worship), Eagles (St John the Baptist venerated over Christ by the Kinights of St John, and latterly the Templars), Scales of Justice (Egyptian) and the Pheonix (Resurection cult) as part of their float/march.

IIRC there are 17 Bankers' lodges alone in The Square Mile.

Whilst the interview with the LM indicated his wish to support mental health charities, which is a good thing (he has a disabled child and I have great empathy for him), he stated that commerce and friendly capitalism (in precis and not verbatim) was needed so as to generate money so as to help charities. I would say that if the Banks and big business et al. werent so cruel, greedy and egocentric (and had no power over govts) then there would be no need for charity as there would be enough to go around for everyone. I have heard that some major charities - before giving money to their chosen cause - have staff bills of £50million! Charity is now also BIG BUSINESS too! FUBAR!!

Many years ago, when working in the city, I was wary of the Templars, yet a friend of mine said that I should be more wary of the Knights of St John in The Square Mile!

In closing how's this for a title for the real Trinity House;-

'The Master, Wardens and Assistants of the Guild, Fraternity or Brotherhood of the Most Glorious and Undivided Trinity and of St. Clement in the Parish of Deptford-Strond in the County of Kent.'

This is not widely known, yet was trotted out, with great pride, by Dan Snow - are he and his father Masons? Dan Snow is married to Lady Edwina Louise Grosvenor.

"Dan Snow and Duke Of Westminster's daughter wed in secret".

http://catholicwelsh.blogspot.co.uk/...cks-faith.html

I believe that I am correct in saying the Duke of Westminster owns, by and large, the Square Mile.

But I digress, back to Trinity House;-

"Today the Corporation is comprised of a fraternity of approximately 300 Brethren drawn from the Royal and Merchant Navies and leading figures in the shipping industry. Its Master since 1969 was the Duke of Edinburgh, the longest serving Master in Trinity House history. He was succeeded in 2011 by HRH The Princess Royal."

Adam Smith stated that we (UK) should protect our Lighthouses.

Of course, I could be wrong, yet, I have a very uneasy feeling about big business and charity being cheek by jowl and the involvment of the 'Masons, Templars, Knights of St. John et al. In the LMS there is a great deal of esoteric imagery in the show/parade (for those who have eyes to see), obsessively so in fact.

This all ties in with the NWO, OWO, and the numerous organisations (compartmentalisation) that go to make such up.

Although Woolf (outgoing LMoL) was present the BBC never once mentioned her connections and the farce of her heading up an enquiry into child abuse (or her resignation from such). Phrases such as 'most people with integrity will have connections with the establishment', trotted out by politians et al, just goes to show. How arrogant is that? London and the establishment within believes that no one else in the land could perform such a role?! FFS!! In addition, of course, 'the establishment needs to cover it's own tracks'.

As with Jimmy Savile, it seems that any - evil - act is permissible, as long as some charitable works are performed alongside this evil so as to 'offset' such (so it would seem).

Sickening isnt it.

Last edited by dunadan; 11-11-2014 at 01:28 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:20 PM   #1258
dunadan

Quote:
What is

Castori Et Polluci DIIS Magnis, the two II's in Diis is one of the give aways.

This is another kind of science TPTB and the Templar/Lawyers/ bankers/Religion, do not want getting into main stream.

Basically sun worship with all the timings and dates included.

The first model I have made from my old papers is how the allegory is being used in their church model, it is self explanatory really, the seven golden candlesticks are non other than the seven points of light as the sun travels throughout the Royal Arch and the months of summer and 187 days above the equator.
Also seen here is the curve of the golden mean/dawn in Crowley's world, this earth science was first instituted by the Pheonecian's, Ammonian Radicals long before Julius and his calendar was copied from them, who knows how far back this science goes.

It is designed to collate with what is now known as pre/cession/in reverse, showing the advance of the Vernal Equinox, via the coloured spirals, which also match the PHI curve exactly.

Now see the entire from my papers, this one is very clever indeed.

The same Vernal Equinox and spiral, but with the dimensions of the pyramid at Giza overlaid.

The angle of the passageways to the kings and sub level chamber are 26 degrees, these inbuilt parameters are telling us at what height of ascension the ecliptic was when they were first built, then 26 degrees, today it is 23.4 degrees and is slowly declining at one minute ever hundred years at Vernal.

The queens chamber and its passageway is the equator and standing the whole complex stands at a 30 degrees latitude.

Here in all three rooms we have the same layout as the bible allegory, as above so below in a nut shell or this case a huge pile of stones.

Now see the angle of the two 26 degree passageways added to the eastern end sun rise of the pyramid and you will see it converges with the exact centre of the well known illuminate eye, and exactly the same place as the queens chamber inside the pyramid.

Now see the top and bottom of the iris and you can see it matches the star Pollux which came to the meridian on the 16th June, this is the same sun worship as was first instituted for the temple of St Paul in London, or what was originally St Polls cathedral/Pheonecian's/Templars/law not divine.

The roofs of the kings and queens chambers are also at 26 degrees.

This method has been used for millennia, and the remaining temples at

Ephesus
Thyatira
Philadelphia
Pergamos
Sardis
Smyrna
Laodicea

All of which are temples built to honour the sun in the past, the current temple is St Pauls Cathedral, The Vatican City and Capitol Hill.

Same people different places of rule.
Nice Posts Guys,

Certain initiations take place on specific parts of the planet, in accordance with Leys and Hartmann Grrids et al. they also, as you mention, take place in accordance with sun and moon cycles.

There is a reason why there is an inner Temple in London - wrote about it elsewhere, yet cant find my OP.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:51 PM   #1259
lightgiver

Arrow Extermination of the Poor

Quote:
A brief excerpt from my Lord Mayor of London Thread http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=144370

The Establishment and the Need For Charity?
Hey dun I was watching that masonic mayor ritualistic BS..all that charity is a cover..if things were run fair there would be no need for charity..

also it is very hard for poor people to escape poverty...they are destroying the poor people of the UK..

Have you noticed in society everyone is under ritualistic mind control working 5 days a week for very little pay doing the same thing everyday, it is very rare that people break their routines...

Programmed from birth..A ritual "is a sequence of activities involving gestures, words, and objects, performed in a sequestered place, and performed according to set sequence...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritual
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...t=75959&page=3

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-11-2014 at 01:53 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 02:50 PM   #1260
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Nice Posts Guys,

Certain initiations take place on specific parts of the planet, in accordance with Leys and Hartmann Grrids et al. they also, as you mention, take place in accordance with sun and moon cycles.

There is a reason why there is an inner Temple in London - wrote about it elsewhere, yet cant find my OP.
The Leys are right there in my sketch, as the sun gains height so they come back to life, remember the summer or Royal Arch is Electric and the winter ecliptic magnetic.

Think of the earth like that of an alternator, with its field coil generator at its centre, magnetic flux is electromagnetically charged by our sun and the flux there in expansion energises the field windings that surround it, this happens every summer from 21 March until 23 September.

Look at the column in the centre of the square mile with its golden top section and where it stands upon the meridian,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_o...ter_Square.jpg

See the grid lines on the ground around the needle and the shepherd with his sheep on the eastern border, IE Aries, where this sun worship was first instituted.

The holy grail in the picture above is right here in the UK.