Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 04-10-2014, 02:30 PM   #981
lightgiver

Arrow Occult System

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
It's called esoteric knowledge, it isnt in the history books, that's why we discuss it here.

For those who have eyes to see and ears to hear..

Whilst I dont advocate violence as like attracts like, self defense is coming ever closer - as the 'good book' says sometimes fire has to be fought with fire.

In many old texts, including the Old Testament and its precursors (inc Jewish works) there are many aspects of these writings that demonstrate the issues surrounding 'god'. In brief, it is highly likely that the beings mentioned were ET/ID/TD. That Earth bound hierarchy has been protected by various human cabals for thousands of years.

The dead are already rising as many trapped and lost souls are being set free of the shackles of the Earth.

I find it amusing when, so called - and self proclaimed - experts, accuse myself and others of the very things that they do themselves, especially when it is they that have closed minds, closed ears and closed eyes - and are forcing their own form of dogma upon us whilst accusing us of doing just that.

If you had you ego under control then you wouldn't be so angry and accusational, you would also listen, filter and assimilate knowledge.

Also whilst your ego isnt under control you vibrate at '666' and leave yourself wide open to all sorts of otherworldly interference.,.
Reminds me of the speech writers for politicain's...We are having a system imposed upon us from men and women working in the dark behind closed doors and the general public are clueless..because thay are totally programmed by TV and the MSM ..for example newspaper's have a massive effect on the subconscious ,now imagine millions of people reading and watching the same old shit...

Its Like the politicains alway's blaming the last lot for the mess they create when in fact it is occult groups behind the scenes pulling the strings of the likes of duncan smith etc etc...

and masons say thay have no influence in society.. complete nonsense..how can they say such things when the duke of kent is the head of freemasonry in the UK..and goodness knows what kind of magic they are dabbling in...just take a look around...all those occult type groups serve only one purpose, their own interests and they use others unknowingly to further that agenda..and it is quite naive of people to think that they do not come on forums of this kind to disrupt the flow of information..Posing as the good cop bad cop routine..I think some actually get up extra early just to slide info..Excuse the wording I wasn't educated at an elite/masonic school...

Quote:
What Modern Masons call a Lodge was for the above Reason by Antiquity called a HIVE of Free-Masons. And for the same Reasons, when a Dissention happens in a Lodge, the going off and forming another Lodge, is to this day called SWARMING.”

Quote:
Thou art a fool, thou busy, busy bee
Thus for another to toil;
Thy master waits till thy work is done,
Till the latest flowers of the ivy are gone,
And then he will seize the spoil.
He, will murder thee, thou poor little bee.”

A speechwriter is a person who is hired to prepare and write speeches that will be delivered by another person. Speechwriters are used by many senior-level elected officials and executives in the government and private sectors...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speechwriter
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=74914&page=10So work the honey-bees,Creatures that by a rule in nature teach..The art of order to a peopled kingdom...They have a king, and officers of sorts,Where some, like magistrates, correct at home..Others, like, merchants, venture trade abroad...Others, like soldiers, armèd in their stings,Make boot upon the summer’s velvet buds;Which pillage they with merry march bring home To the tent royal of the emperor:Who busied in his majesties, surveys..The singing masons building roofs of gold;The civil citizen kneading up the honey;The poor mechanic porters crowding in Their heavy burdens at his narrow gate;The sad-eyed justice with his surly hum..Delivering o’er to executors’ pale..The lazy, yawning drone” ...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=84

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-10-2014 at 06:54 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 08:29 PM   #982
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
It's called esoteric knowledge, it isnt in the history books, that's why we discuss it here.
No, it's called making shit up. The claims the individual was making I've never even read in conspiracy books.

Quote:
For those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

Whilst I dont advocate violence as like attracts like, self defense is coming ever closer - as the 'good book' says sometimes fire has to be fought with fire. But whilst we all argue we create more negativity.
Sounds like you kind of do advocate violence. Who on here is being violent towards you? Or are words a form of violence now?

Quote:
In many old texts, including the Old Testament and its precursors (inc Jewish works) there are many aspects of these writings that demonstrate the issues surrounding 'god'. In brief, it is highly likely that the beings mentioned were ET/ID/TD. That Earth bound hierarchy has been protected by various human cabals for thousands of years.
First of all, there were no "Jewish works" prior to the Old Testament, or more specifically, the books of Moses.

I'm quite familiar with the whole "Aliens are God" theory. I don't have much belief or respect for it. So we'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

Quote:
The dead are already rising as many trapped and lost souls are being set free of the shackles of the Earth.
The dead are rising? Where?

Quote:
I find it amusing when, so called - and self proclaimed - experts, accuse myself and others of the very things that they do themselves, especially when it is they that have closed minds, closed ears and closed eyes - and are forcing their own form of dogma upon us whilst accusing us of doing just that.

I have come to expect that from the establishment, TPTB, shills and trolls - your time is running short. Humanity will not be enslaved forever and the truth will out.
I find it amusing as well that so many so-called "free-thinking, open-minded" conspiracy theorists are themselves so dogmatic and unaccepting of alternative views.

But that really is fine. I refuse to demonize disagreement in the manner in which you are.

Quote:
If you had you ego under control then you wouldn't be so angry and accusational, you would also listen, filter and assimilate knowledge.
The fact that you see anger in my words says more about you than it does me. Do you always view disagreement as a form of anger? I hope not.

Quote:
Also whilst your ego isnt under control you vibrate at '666' and leave yourself wide open to all sorts of otherworldly interference.
I do not "vibrate" at 666 nor do I even know what that means.

Quote:
With this in mind you cannot be trusted - ergo neither can the information (your writings) that you attempt to disseminate.
And this is what bothers me the most about many conspiracy believers, though certainly not all. The thinly veiled hatred and suspicion they have of the "nonbelievers".

Whenever someone on here disagrees with the popular views on here, they are immediately suspected of being nefarious. They aren't simply just viewed as an individual who disagrees. Your ego is so dominant that you can't even conceive of the possibility that someone disagrees with you because they genuinely believe that you are wrong. No, your so certain of yourself that you believe that they secretly know you are right, and are disagreeing on purpose with the intention of misguiding others. They are "up to no good". They are "evil" with "evil" intentions.

I do not believe this of you. I believe that you are most likely a decent enough person with no ill intent towards others. I just think you're wrong. I just disagree with you, that's it. It's a shame that you can't think the same of me or others.

Quote:
I am apolitical and have no religious bias, which sets me free to think - try it, you might like it.

Go in peace.
Oh come on. You clearly are not apolitical. You obviously have clearly defined socio-political, and even religious, beliefs.
damagedbrainn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 11:30 PM   #983
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by damagedbrainn View Post
No, it's called making shit up. The claims the individual was making I've never even read in conspiracy books.

Sounds like you kind of do advocate violence. Who on here is being violent towards you? Or are words a form of violence now?

First of all, there were no "Jewish works" prior to the Old Testament, or more specifically, the books of Moses.

I'm quite familiar with the whole "Aliens are God" theory. I don't have much belief or respect for it. So we'll just have to agree to disagree on that.

The dead are rising? Where?

I find it amusing as well that so many so-called "free-thinking, open-minded" conspiracy theorists are themselves so dogmatic and unaccepting of alternative views.

But that really is fine. I refuse to demonize disagreement in the manner in which you are.

The fact that you see anger in my words says more about you than it does me. Do you always view disagreement as a form of anger? I hope not.

I do not "vibrate" at 666 nor do I even know what that means.

And this is what bothers me the most about many conspiracy believers, though certainly not all. The thinly veiled hatred and suspicion they have of the "nonbelievers".

Whenever someone on here disagrees with the popular views on here, they are immediately suspected of being nefarious. They aren't simply just viewed as an individual who disagrees. Your ego is so dominant that you can't even conceive of the possibility that someone disagrees with you because they genuinely believe that you are wrong. No, your so certain of yourself that you believe that they secretly know you are right, and are disagreeing on purpose with the intention of misguiding others. They are "up to no good". They are "evil" with "evil" intentions.

I do not believe this of you. I believe that you are most likely a decent enough person with no ill intent towards others. I just think you're wrong. I just disagree with you, that's it. It's a shame that you can't think the same of me or others.

Oh come on. You clearly are not apolitical. You obviously have clearly defined socio-political, and even religious, beliefs.
The thing is that many, so called 'conspiracies' turn out the be the truth.

I remember all the naysayers when it was mentioned that via 'paperclip' the Nazi's had, in effect a 'UFO' programme, which was used by the USA. Then it turned out to be true....and then written about by credible journalists from the likes of Jane's et al. - but only 20 plus years after the rest of us had already pointed these things out.

Anyway I digress...

I was taught academic rigour and to take things back to first principles, you know nothing about me nd yet you make sweeping statements about me.

As I have spent a life time learning to master my ego, I can accept others' points of view, yet when someone, like your charming self, in effect, SHOUTS in my face, and starts to attack me because my thoughts and comments, dont fit in with their belief system well...... You have my empathy though.

Advocate violence? No I dont, self defense yes I do. BTW I was referring to extremists - of any political persuasion.

If you wrote with reasoned argument and in a more pleasant manner, then perhaps others would listen to you - again you have my empathy.

You claim that your vibration is not aligned to 666, yet you also state that you dont know what such means, yet you also claim that you are familiar with the bible and other works? You do vibrate at 666 (most humans do), you carry the mark of the beast, your attitude gives you away, so does your alliance with masons et al. What is so wrong in your life that you have to be so aggressive, even with the written word, instead of using reasoned argument, why do you feel the need to attack others. This all clearly demonstrates a lack of control, ego control.

You really are overtly aggressive even with the written word.

I am happy for you to disagree, and I believe that you are wrong.

You obviously know little about 'the aliens are God theory'.

Aliens are not God, the Source, but portrayed themselves as 'gods'. There are many, many, similarities in most 'religious works' which were created, by and large separately (continents apart), by ancient cultures who had experienced the same/similar things at the hands of these 'gods'.

We can still see, to this day, buildings that have little or not mortar lines and are made from perfect 100 + ton blocks, steles (obelisks) that are made from rare, unknown, metals, metals 'from the stars' (space) in fact. Constant obsessions, by royals and TPTB, with various - in numerous written works - bloodlines, and, more importantly, of being descended from 'the gods', eg. the Oannes et al. seeding the Merovnigians - the long haired kings - is one case in point, as are the Maharajahs et al.

I could go on, but would be wasting my precious time, to paraphrase, as there are none so blind that will not see and none so deaf that....

'And God said and lest US make man in OUR image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, the fowl of the air and over the cattle, and over all the earth (not EARTH), and over every thing that creepeth upon the earth'. (my italics) Genesis: 1:26 etc.

'So it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the Earth, and daughters were born unto them. That the sons of God saw the daughters of men and that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose'.

'There were giants in the Earth in those days; and after that when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth (the 'giants') and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil, continually.'
(my 'emphasis' etc.). Genesis 6:1-5

I have no 'religious' beliefs, nor sociopolitical beliefs either - again - you make aggressive statements and many assumptions, how can anyone have a reasoned debate with you when you are dead set on making so many value judgements without even knowing the person, their beliefs, knowledge or wisdom.

I hope that you are not a troll or shill, yet there is an element of the 'I know I will just go and ruin someone's day' about you and I have the feeling, that whilst intelligent, you have not taken the time to research anything relating to this Thread, you are just clutching at straws, hoping to mf someone here.

So....

'I don't care if you don't
I don't care if you don't

I don't care if you don't care
I don't care

Everyone's so full of shit
Born and raised by hypocrites
Hearts recycled but never saved
From the cradle to the grave

We are the kids of war and peace
From Anaheim to the Middle East
We are the stories and disciples of
The Jesus of Suburbia

Land of make believe
And it don't believe in me
Land of make believe
And I don't believe

And I don't care
I don't care
I don't care
I don't care
I don't care'

Last edited by dunadan; 05-10-2014 at 01:17 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:24 AM   #984
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

Reminds me of the speech writers for politicain's...We are having a system imposed upon us from men and women working in the dark behind closed doors and the general public are clueless..because thay are totally programmed by TV and the MSM ..for example newspaper's have a massive effect on the subconscious ,now imagine millions of people reading and watching the same old shit...

Its Like the politicains alway's blaming the last lot for the mess they create when in fact it is occult groups behind the scenes pulling the strings of the likes of duncan smith etc etc...

and masons say thay have no influence in society.. complete nonsense..how can they say such things when the duke of kent is the head of freemasonry in the UK..and goodness knows what kind of magic they are dabbling in...just take a look around...all those occult type groups serve only one purpose, their own interests and they use others unknowingly to further that agenda..and it is quite naive of people to think that they do not come on forums of this kind to disrupt the flow of information..Posing as the good cop bad cop routine..I think some actually get up extra early just to slide info..Excuse the wording I wasn't educated at an elite/masonic school...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speechwriter
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=74914&page=10So work the honey-bees,Creatures that by a rule in nature teach..The art of order to a peopled kingdom...They have a king, and officers of sorts,Where some, like magistrates, correct at home..Others, like, merchants, venture trade abroad...Others, like soldiers, armèd in their stings,Make boot upon the summer’s velvet buds;Which pillage they with merry march bring home To the tent royal of the emperor:Who busied in his majesties, surveys..The singing masons building roofs of gold;The civil citizen kneading up the honey;The poor mechanic porters crowding in Their heavy burdens at his narrow gate;The sad-eyed justice with his surly hum..Delivering o’er to executors’ pale..The lazy, yawning drone” ...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=84
Hi LG,

Indeed and agreed.

Freemasonry is just another form of the pyramidal management structure - for a certain strata of society.

Many years ago, a friend and I were accused - by orthodox economists - of being 'conspiracy economists', yet our suspicions and theories have become mainstream as TPTB lead us all further in 'happy slavedom'.

Planned obsolesce, £1trillion given to the banks by the UK government etc etc...TPTB use Freemasonry to serve the plan.

Look at what China is doing to Africa - why do you think that China is so concerned about Ebola? It doesn't want to loose it's cheap labour!

Then there is the 'problem' of the free-market, monetarism is out of control with the likes of planned obsolescence and having to make 'year on year' profits etc. - it's like a serpent feeding off of it's own tail, there wont be any serpent left soon.

On the BBC TV 'This Week' programme, the talented and very funny comedienne, Francesca Martinez - who has cerebral palsy - was speaking of George Osbourne's latest proposals (which were contradicted by Cameron later in the week - politicians?!), then Micheal Portillo replied to one statement (when Martinez mentioned the £1trillion payout to the banks) saying, 'what should we have done let them [the banks] fail?' (in precis and not verbatim). The answer to that, using the Tories (TPTB's) beloved 'free-market' mantra, is YES of course you should have let them fail! But many peoples' lives are inextricably linked to banks, loans and mortgages etc. they used that lever of power to hoodwink us all. I admired Martinez's tenacity and passion. But turn it all on it's head, the government had to bail the banks out anyway - why? Because basically big business and the Banks 'own' western governments, the banks believed that the £1 trillion was rightfully theirs anyway (so what if they screwed up, the 'cattle/herd' ie their names for us, would have to suck it all up). In an interview with a Banker - conducted by Steven Fry when visiting the square mile in London (UK) - summed it up well. Both men were 'honourable fellows' yet Steven Fry's face said it all when he heard the arrogance in/of this chief banker and his lack of remorse and Fry's discovery that the banks would carry on being greedy and selfish (I bet he was thinking - what a merchant banker! - as Fry likes to swear like a trooper evidently).

Then we have the war with IS - note how the MSM masons stopped calling it ISIS as that is one of their favourite esoteric names! - it's just another faction of the NWO. Behind the, behind the, behind the, scenes we would proabably find another NWO, 'lets have another war so that we can sell some more arms/weapons etc.' plot. But even more sinister, 'let's create fear, anger, panic and hatred from which we can feed' NWO plot.

Then we have Cameron saying that he will now hunt down 'Jehad John' and his cohorts - after yet another beheading (Alan Henning) WTF!, why didnt he do that before heads started to roll (definitely no pun intended)?!! Cameron and Osbourne are so, so arrogant, born with silver spoons in their respective mouths, then there is the £millionaire son of a £millionaire Marxist, Ed Milliband (it's so easy to theorize about economics and a common cause when one is sat on a wad of cash!) - along with Nigel Farage, all part of the establishment. It's like the conglomeration of day to day foodstuffs, lots of different brands = lots of choice? No, most of it is owned by six or so companies (monopolies and oligopolies) behind the scenes, all smoke and mirrors. It's the same with UK politics.

I, for, one, am grateful that I dont have to live in a mud hut and drink dirty water from a muddy puddle, whilst scratching out a living by clawing through piles of western waste which has been shipped abroad, yet we are all enslaved to a lesser or greater extent.

Freemasonry and other esoteric orders play a big part in such an enslavement, hearts and minds old boy, hearts and minds!

How many more must die at the hands of fundamentalists (by fundamentalists I mean all religious persuasions, remember that Bush called it a holy war, a Templar war too)?

We all know how much money Bush and his student/understudy Blair has made from the Middle East and so the war-machine keeps turning! Then there was the theft - by US Special Forces - of key 'esoteric artifacts' in Gulf War I (Sumerian 'stargate' tablets et al.) during the so called 'looting' of various museums (similar in Egypt too).

Warpigs all over again!

Last edited by dunadan; 05-10-2014 at 12:58 AM.
Old 05-10-2014, 04:12 PM   #985
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Hi LG,

Indeed and agreed.

Freemasonry is just another form of the pyramidal management structure - for a certain strata of society.

Many years ago, a friend and I were accused - by orthodox economists - of being 'conspiracy economists', yet our suspicions and theories have become mainstream as TPTB lead us all further in 'happy slavedom'.

Planned obsolesce, £1trillion given to the banks by the UK government etc etc...TPTB use Freemasonry to serve the plan.

Look at what China is doing to Africa - why do you think that China is so concerned about Ebola? It doesn't want to loose it's cheap labour!

Then there is the 'problem' of the free-market, monetarism is out of control with the likes of planned obsolescence and having to make 'year on year' profits etc. - it's like a serpent feeding off of it's own tail, there wont be any serpent left soon.

On the BBC TV 'This Week' programme, the talented and very funny comedienne, Francesca Martinez - who has cerebral palsy - was speaking of George Osbourne's latest proposals (which were contradicted by Cameron later in the week - politicians?!), then Micheal Portillo replied to one statement (when Martinez mentioned the £1trillion payout to the banks) saying, 'what should we have done let them [the banks] fail?' (in precis and not verbatim). The answer to that, using the Tories (TPTB's) beloved 'free-market' mantra, is YES of course you should have let them fail! But many peoples' lives are inextricably linked to banks, loans and mortgages etc. they used that lever of power to hoodwink us all. I admired Martinez's tenacity and passion. But turn it all on it's head, the government had to bail the banks out anyway - why? Because basically big business and the Banks 'own' western governments, the banks believed that the £1 trillion was rightfully theirs anyway (so what if they screwed up, the 'cattle/herd' ie their names for us, would have to suck it all up). In an interview with a Banker - conducted by Steven Fry when visiting the square mile in London (UK) - summed it up well. Both men were 'honourable fellows' yet Steven Fry's face said it all when he heard the arrogance in/of this chief banker and his lack of remorse and Fry's discovery that the banks would carry on being greedy and selfish (I bet he was thinking - what a merchant banker! - as Fry likes to swear like a trooper evidently).

Then we have the war with IS - note how the MSM masons stopped calling it ISIS as that is one of their favourite esoteric names! - it's just another faction of the NWO. Behind the, behind the, behind the, scenes we would proabably find another NWO, 'lets have another war so that we can sell some more arms/weapons etc.' plot. But even more sinister, 'let's create fear, anger, panic and hatred from which we can feed' NWO plot.

Then we have Cameron saying that he will now hunt down 'Jehad John' and his cohorts - after yet another beheading (Alan Henning) WTF!, why didnt he do that before heads started to roll (definitely no pun intended)?!! Cameron and Osbourne are so, so arrogant, born with silver spoons in their respective mouths, then there is the £millionaire son of a £millionaire Marxist, Ed Milliband (it's so easy to theorize about economics and a common cause when one is sat on a wad of cash!) - along with Nigel Farage, all part of the establishment. It's like the conglomeration of day to day foodstuffs, lots of different brands = lots of choice? No, most of it is owned by six or so companies (monopolies and oligopolies) behind the scenes, all smoke and mirrors. It's the same with UK politics.

I, for, one, am grateful that I dont have to live in a mud hut and drink dirty water from a muddy puddle, whilst scratching out a living by clawing through piles of western waste which has been shipped abroad, yet we are all enslaved to a lesser or greater extent.

Freemasonry and other esoteric orders play a big part in such an enslavement, hearts and minds old boy, hearts and minds!

How many more must die at the hands of fundamentalists (by fundamentalists I mean all religious persuasions, remember that Bush called it a holy war, a Templar war too)?

We all know how much money Bush and his student/understudy Blair has made from the Middle East and so the war-machine keeps turning! Then there was the theft - by US Special Forces - of key 'esoteric artifacts' in Gulf War I (Sumerian 'stargate' tablets et al.) during the so called 'looting' of various museums (similar in Egypt too).

Warpigs all over again!
China will eventually loose its cheap labour, it was planned long ago, this is why the west needed to destroy their paradigm through the flooding of countries with Opium, Just as the higher technology was coming on line.

Remember the term Templar, is not a religious/divine term, it is a legal paradigm in situ with their banking cartels, if these could be split, it would stop the current paradigm from morphing even further.

To do this we need to regain our labour as our own currency, then the money masters also loose their leverage over the people who are being enslaved by the two houses of Rothschild's.

I say two houses because there are thought to be around 2700 plus illegitimate children to these entities, some of us know some of them I'm sure.

Divine law belongs to nature, not humans.

Last edited by the apprentice; 05-10-2014 at 04:13 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 05:26 PM   #986
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
The thing is that many, so called 'conspiracies' turn out the be the truth.

I remember all the naysayers when it was mentioned that via 'paperclip' the Nazi's had, in effect a 'UFO' programme, which was used by the USA. Then it turned out to be true....and then written about by credible journalists from the likes of Jane's et al. - but only 20 plus years after the rest of us had already pointed these things out.
Actually most conspiracy theories turn out to be false, with only a small handful turning out to be true. And the conspiracy theorists falsely latch on to the true ones and claim that because those few conspiracy theories were true, then ALL conspiracy theories must be true, or at least be most likely to be true. Which is simply poor logic.

Quote:
Anyway I digress...

I was taught academic rigour and to take things back to first principles, you know nothing about me nd yet you make sweeping statements about me.

As I have spent a life time learning to master my ego, I can accept others' points of view, yet when someone, like your charming self, in effect, SHOUTS in my face, and starts to attack me because my thoughts and comments, dont fit in with their belief system well...... You have my empathy though.
I don't see exactly how I am "shouting" in your face, nor "attacking" you. Again you are projecting. You are after all the one who keeps stating that I am of the devil or some such nonsense, implying that I'm some nefarious "agent" or something. All the accusations seem to be coming from you, not me. All I'm doing is simply disagreeing with you, yet you continue to interpret that disagreement as aggression and anger. And, as I said before, that says way more about you than it does me.

Quote:
Advocate violence? No I dont, self defense yes I do. BTW I was referring to extremists - of any political persuasion.
Fair enough, but seeing as how you grossly misinterpret things that are a threat to you, it still concerns me. The need for "self-defense" can be misguided whereupon a person can end up defending themselves against an individual who was never any threat to them in the first place, but the individual simply BELIEVED that the person was.

Quote:
If you wrote with reasoned argument and in a more pleasant manner, then perhaps others would listen to you - again you have my empathy.
I think I do write with reasoned arguments. They're just in disagreement with yours, and therefore, you falsely interpret them as aggressive and angry.

Quote:
You claim that your vibration is not aligned to 666, yet you also state that you dont know what such means, yet you also claim that you are familiar with the bible and other works? You do vibrate at 666 (most humans do), you carry the mark of the beast, your attitude gives you away, so does your alliance with masons et al. What is so wrong in your life that you have to be so aggressive, even with the written word, instead of using reasoned argument, why do you feel the need to attack others. This all clearly demonstrates a lack of control, ego control.
I'm familiar with the Bible, I just don't believe in it. Understand? I'm familiar with many things that you say, I JUST DON'T BELIEVE THEM. What is so difficult to understand about that? Why do you see that as aggressive? Is blind, compulsive agreement the only form of "harmony" you believe in? Again, I AM NOT ATTACKING YOU, I'm just disagreeing with you.

Quote:
You really are overtly aggressive even with the written word.
In your eyes, it would seem that the only way I could avoid being "overtly aggressive" is to just agree with you, or at least pretend that I believe you're making intelligent points. I don't believe you are, and, as a sign of RESPECT, I'm being honest about that just as you are. You're practically demanding that I lie to you and are attempting to coerce me into this by constantly accusing me of being aggressive. That's not gonna work. At least not on me.

Quote:
I am happy for you to disagree, and I believe that you are wrong.
You're constant accusations say otherwise. You seem quite unhappy and grossly discontent with my disagreement. In fact, if I were being honest, you even seem to be a little afraid of it.

It's fine that you think I am wrong. So why isn't it fine that I think you are wrong?

Quote:
You obviously know little about 'the aliens are God theory'.

Aliens are not God, the Source, but portrayed themselves as 'gods'. There are many, many, similarities in most 'religious works' which were created, by and large separately (continents apart), by ancient cultures who had experienced the same/similar things at the hands of these 'gods'.

We can still see, to this day, buildings that have little or not mortar lines and are made from perfect 100 + ton blocks, steles (obelisks) that are made from rare, unknown, metals, metals 'from the stars' (space) in fact. Constant obsessions, by royals and TPTB, with various - in numerous written works - bloodlines, and, more importantly, of being descended from 'the gods', eg. the Oannes et al. seeding the Merovnigians - the long haired kings - is one case in point, as are the Maharajahs et al.
I'm actually quite familiar with the theory, though you are correct in pointing out that I did not originally portray the theory accurately. But I am familiar with both that theory and conspiracy theory in general because, when I was younger, I was a strong believer in it. I used to LOVE conspiracy theories and would eat them up and swallow them without question. Then one day, I decided to practice what is so often preached, "do your own research", and I discovered that most of it is utter nonsense.

You clearly disagree with that, and that's fine. But just as you have the right to disagree with me, so do I have the right to disagree with you. Let go of your sense of entitlement through "righteousness".

Quote:
I could go on, but would be wasting my precious time, to paraphrase, as there are none so blind that will not see and none so deaf that....
And here we go again with the accusations. I do not believe that you are "blind" or "deaf". I believe you have the same intellectual capacity that I do. I just think you're wrong. That's it. I don't believe you're stupid. I don't believe you're from the devil. I don't believe you carry the mark of any "beast" or any other such scary scary monster. I don't believe you're any sort of "agent". I don't believe that you are intentionally trying to misguide people as part of some evil conspiracy.

All these accusations are coming from YOU, not me. I just think you're wrong and there is nothing evil or aggressive about that.

Quote:
'And God said and lest US make man in OUR image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, the fowl of the air and over the cattle, and over all the earth (not EARTH), and over every thing that creepeth upon the earth'. (my italics) Genesis: 1:26 etc.

'So it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the Earth, and daughters were born unto them. That the sons of God saw the daughters of men and that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose'.

'There were giants in the Earth in those days; and after that when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth (the 'giants') and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil, continually.'
(my 'emphasis' etc.). Genesis 6:1-5

I have no 'religious' beliefs, nor sociopolitical beliefs either - again - you make aggressive statements and many assumptions, how can anyone have a reasoned debate with you when you are dead set on making so many value judgements without even knowing the person, their beliefs, knowledge or wisdom.
It is not my responsibility to guess or try to divine what your beliefs are. It's up to you to accurately portray them to others. I can only gauge your beliefs based on what you yourself say. Should I not take you at your word?

And you keep saying that you have no religious beliefs, yet you consistently quote from the Bible. Do you honestly not see the contradiction there? I am not saying that you're a Christian. I doubt you are. But just because you do not belong to a main religion does not mean that you don't have beliefs that could be accurately categorized as religious. And there's nothing wrong with admitting that. I clearly do as well.

Quote:
I hope that you are not a troll or shill, yet there is an element of the 'I know I will just go and ruin someone's day' about you and I have the feeling, that whilst intelligent, you have not taken the time to research anything relating to this Thread, you are just clutching at straws, hoping to mf someone here.
Some of the opinions expressed in this thread, particularly the one that I was originally responding to before you chimed in, are not even contained in any conspiracy books. They were clearly the opinions of the person stating them which they made up themselves. So there's really nothing to "research". Can you honestly explain to me how I'm supposed to "research" the idea that Zionism and Communism started in the legendary Atlantis? How am I supposed to "research" something that someone else clearly just made up themselves?

I believe the world is controlled by super-mutated, intelligent cows. Now it's up to you to research that before you have any business even disagreeing with me.

Or are you just completely unfamiliar with the idea that the burden of proof rests upon the one making the claim?

Last edited by damagedbrainn; 05-10-2014 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-10-2014, 05:57 PM   #987
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
China will eventually loose its cheap labour, it was planned long ago, this is why the west needed to destroy their paradigm through the flooding of countries with Opium, Just as the higher technology was coming on line.

Remember the term Templar, is not a religious/divine term, it is a legal paradigm in situ with their banking cartels, if these could be split, it would stop the current paradigm from morphing even further.

To do this we need to regain our labour as our own currency, then the money masters also loose their leverage over the people who are being enslaved by the two houses of Rothschild's.

I say two houses because there are thought to be around 2700 plus illegitimate children to these entities, some of us know some of them I'm sure.

China IS cheap labor, at least for the Western world. That's why the majority of our products sold in our stores were made there.
Old 05-10-2014, 08:22 PM   #988
lightgiver

Arrow Perpetual War

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=88
Quote:
Hi LG,

Warpigs all over again!..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_th...lator_/_Lilian
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=288

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-10-2014 at 08:25 PM.
Old 05-10-2014, 09:06 PM   #989
lightgiver

Arrow Tyrants

Quote:
Hi LG,

Good Post D...

Quote:

Weeds/Corn cover a deserted theme park north of Beijing..
Quote:
As growth slows, China's huge investment in infrastructure is looking ever harder to sustain, leaving a string of ambitious projects - towns, shopping malls and even a theme park - empty and forlorn..

In order to rally people, governments need enemies.. They want us to be afraid, to hate, so we will rally behind them.. And if they do not have a real enemy, they will invent one in order to mobilize us..Modern civilization is largely devoted to the pursuit of the cult of delusion.. There is no general information about the nature of mind. It is hardly ever written about by writers or intellectuals; modern philosophers do not speak of it directly; the majority of scientists deny it could possibly be there at all.. It plays no part in popular culture: no one sings about it, no one talks about it in plays, and it’s not on TV.. We are actually educated into believing that nothing is real beyond what we can perceive with our ordinary senses..

Just as in the autumn a farmer, plowing with a large plow, cuts through all the spreading rootlets as he plows; in the same way, bhikkhus, the perceiving of impermanence, developed and frequently practiced, removes all sensual passion... removes and abolishes all conceit of "I am."

"We have spoken a lot about these ghost towns in Ireland and Spain recently [but China] is Ireland and Spain on steroids," says Kevin Doran, a senior investment fund manager at Brown Shipley in the UK...
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19049254
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...155137&page=35All creatures, the low and the high, are one with nature. If we have the wisdom to learn, all may teach us their virtues. Between the fragile beauty of the praying mantis and the fire and passion of the winged dragon, there is no discord. Between the supple silence of the snake and the eagle's claws, there is only harmony.. As no two elements of nature are in conflict so when we perceive the ways of nature, we remove conflict within ourselves and discover a harmony of body and mind in accord with the flow of the universe..Become the calm and restful breeze that tames the violent sea...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=588

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-10-2014 at 09:15 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 12:42 AM   #990
dunadan

Quote:

Agreed.

Wherever the golden 'M' and Coca-cola goes....

I discovered, about 20 plus years ago, that the Templars, took certain ideas, pertaining to banking and then augmented them to their own needs and desires - hence the banking system of today!

Quote:
Actually most conspiracy theories turn out to be false, with only a small handful turning out to be true. And the conspiracy theorists falsely latch on to the true ones and claim that because those few conspiracy theories were true, then ALL conspiracy theories must be true, or at least be most likely to be true. Which is simply poor logic.

I don't see exactly how I am "shouting" in your face, nor "attacking" you. Again you are projecting. You are after all the one who keeps stating that I am of the devil or some such nonsense, implying that I'm some nefarious "agent" or something. All the accusations seem to be coming from you, not me. All I'm doing is simply disagreeing with you, yet you continue to interpret that disagreement as aggression and anger. And, as I said before, that says way more about you than it does me.

Fair enough, but seeing as how you grossly misinterpret things that are a threat to you, it still concerns me. The need for "self-defense" can be misguided whereupon a person can end up defending themselves against an individual who was never any threat to them in the first place, but the individual simply BELIEVED that the person was.

I think I do write with reasoned arguments. They're just in disagreement with yours, and therefore, you falsely interpret them as aggressive and angry.

I'm familiar with the Bible, I just don't believe in it. Understand? I'm familiar with many things that you say, I JUST DON'T BELIEVE THEM. What is so difficult to understand about that? Why do you see that as aggressive? Is blind, compulsive agreement the only form of "harmony" you believe in? Again, I AM NOT ATTACKING YOU, I'm just disagreeing with you.

In your eyes, it would seem that the only way I could avoid being "overtly aggressive" is to just agree with you, or at least pretend that I believe you're making intelligent points. I don't believe you are, and, as a sign of RESPECT, I'm being honest about that just as you are. You're practically demanding that I lie to you and are attempting to coerce me into this by constantly accusing me of being aggressive. That's not gonna work. At least not on me.

You're constant accusations say otherwise. You seem quite unhappy and grossly discontent with my disagreement. In fact, if I were being honest, you even seem to be a little afraid of it.

It's fine that you think I am wrong. So why isn't it fine that I think you are wrong?

I'm actually quite familiar with the theory, though you are correct in pointing out that I did not originally portray the theory accurately. But I am familiar with both that theory and conspiracy theory in general because, when I was younger, I was a strong believer in it. I used to LOVE conspiracy theories and would eat them up and swallow them without question. Then one day, I decided to practice what is so often preached, "do your own research", and I discovered that most of it is utter nonsense.

You clearly disagree with that, and that's fine. But just as you have the right to disagree with me, so do I have the right to disagree with you. Let go of your sense of entitlement through "righteousness".

And here we go again with the accusations. I do not believe that you are "blind" or "deaf". I believe you have the same intellectual capacity that I do. I just think you're wrong. That's it. I don't believe you're stupid. I don't believe you're from the devil. I don't believe you carry the mark of any "beast" or any other such scary scary monster. I don't believe you're any sort of "agent". I don't believe that you are intentionally trying to misguide people as part of some evil conspiracy.

All these accusations are coming from YOU, not me. I just think you're wrong and there is nothing evil or aggressive about that.

It is not my responsibility to guess or try to divine what your beliefs are. It's up to you to accurately portray them to others. I can only gauge your beliefs based on what you yourself say. Should I not take you at your word?

And you keep saying that you have no religious beliefs, yet you consistently quote from the Bible. Do you honestly not see the contradiction there? I am not saying that you're a Christian. I doubt you are. But just because you do not belong to a main religion does not mean that you don't have beliefs that could be accurately categorized as religious. And there's nothing wrong with admitting that. I clearly do as well.

Some of the opinions expressed in this thread, particularly the one that I was originally responding to before you chimed in, are not even contained in any conspiracy books. They were clearly the opinions of the person stating them which they made up themselves. So there's really nothing to "research". Can you honestly explain to me how I'm supposed to "research" the idea that Zionism and Communism started in the legendary Atlantis? How am I supposed to "research" something that someone else clearly just made up themselves?

I believe the world is controlled by super-mutated, intelligent cows. Now it's up to you to research that before you have any business even disagreeing with me.

Or are you just completely unfamiliar with the idea that the burden of proof rests upon the one making the claim?
Blah blah blah blah blah blah!

BTW - I didnt 'chime in', you launched a tirade at me! FFS!!

So many misquotes, assumptions and inaccuracies all coupled with amateur psychology, arrogance and a raging ego - you haven't the foggiest have you. LOL!! There are none so anti-smoking as ex-smokers eh?

Also BTW have a read of Bettany Hughes' work.

Oh forgot to ask, did you ever get probed by aliens as a child - did you disagree with them too, tell them that they didnt exist, bore them to death? LOL!

Quote:
Good Post D...
Thanks - I do my best

I believe that China will fail faster than many think it will. Pseudo communism and corruption are all that sustains it. It's aging population, year on year wages increases, it's housing problems (failing markets) make it a less and less 'attractive proposition' for the west to do business with. Of course some will stick out there until the end, afraid to change or move factories etc. Charles Handy and frogs spring to mind LOL!

But from an esoteric POV - and as an observation - karma is speeding up and so China will have to face the consequences of its actions and thus take responsibility.

I noted on one TV programme a martial arts expert - an old guy - the type who could literally disarm five armed gunmen half his age (he taught security and special forces groups) lived above Hong Kong. Paraphrasing, the interviewer, also a multidiscipline martial arts expert (who had, when sparing with the old guy, gotten his arsed kicked), said your home has a wonderful view and is so calm and tranquil. The old master (Sensei) said it wouldnt be so calm and tranquil if I didnt use Feng Shui on my home, not the western, middle-class Feng Shui, but the true, ancient form of Feng Shui. Why does it need that asked the interviewer? You look and see, he said pointing to the city, all the Chinese companies and especially the banks, look how they have designed their buildings, look how the orientate them - he points at the base of the hillside and the commercial part of Hong Kong again. They shape and direct their buildings to create a specific type of Chi energy, and thus this negative - 'black magic' - Chi energy is directed at/towards the western banks/businesses, so as to destroy them. They want the world and they want to buy back what was stolen from them (artifacts) they want to create a recession or worse'

As long as the NWO keeps infighting then it will never succeed!

Last edited by dunadan; 06-10-2014 at 01:37 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:07 AM   #991
damagedbrainn
Inactive

Quote:

BTW - I didnt 'chime' in, you launched a tirade at me! FFS!!
Really? That's it?

Weak.
Old 06-10-2014, 01:49 AM   #992
dunadan

Quote:
Really? That's it?

Weak.
Lost for words - cherry picker? TFFT!

'God save the queen
The fascist regime
They made you a moron
Potential H-bomb

God save the queen
She ain't no human being
There is no future
In England's dreaming

Don't be told what you want
Don't be told what you need

There's no future, no future,
No future for you

God save the queen
We mean it man
We love our queen
God saves

God save the queen
'Cause tourists are money
And our figurehead
Is not what she seems

Oh God save history
God save your mad parade
Oh Lord God have mercy
All crimes are paid

When there's no future
How can there be sin
We're the flowers in the dustbin
We're the poison in your human machine
We're the future, your future

God save the queen
We mean it man
We love our queen
God saves

God save the queen
We mean it man
And there is no future
In England's dreaming

No future, no future,
No future for you
No future, no future,
No future for me

No future, no future,
No future for you
No future, no future
For you'

Last edited by dunadan; 06-10-2014 at 01:50 AM.
Old 06-10-2014, 03:25 PM   #993
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
China IS cheap labor, at least for the Western world. That's why the majority of our products sold in our stores were made there.
It is cheap labour, and they are gearing up to make things even cheaper, the towns are built and stood waiting empty, but they will eventually loose their whole system.

Whenever trouble is afoot in the Chinese making system and the people put up a real effort against this kind of tyranny, their powers that be normally give them their pay rise, not to do so ends the manufacturing cycle, there are just too many to handle, and this is how they will eventually loose their edge.

I'm old enough to remember the very beginning of the influx of cheap products, you know, the ones that came from or through Hong Kong, and were broken by lunch time on Xmas day.

If we watch history unfolding today, the same is happening again, even similar to when the Roman Empire left Europe in tatters afterwards, and the middle east full of disease/yellow plague, etc.

Today these cycles revolve much faster due to technology, what stays the same is those doing the labour and those funding their own downfall by buying into such models.

We might learn how to make our own freedoms and wares one day, but a care paradigm that looks out for their whole is still a long way off.

Respect
Old 06-10-2014, 03:32 PM   #994
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Agreed.

Wherever the golden 'M' and Coca-cola goes....

I discovered, about 20 plus years ago, that the Templars, took certain ideas, pertaining to banking and then augmented them to their own needs and desires - hence the banking system of today!

BTW - I didnt 'chime in', you launched a tirade at me! FFS!!

So many misquotes, assumptions and inaccuracies all coupled with amateur psychology, arrogance and a raging ego - you haven't the foggiest have you. LOL!! There are none so anti-smoking as ex-smokers eh?

Also BTW have a read of Bettany Hughes' work.

Oh forgot to ask, did you ever get probed by aliens as a child - did you disagree with them too, tell them that they didnt exist, bore them to death? LOL!

Thanks - I do my best

I believe that China will fail faster than many think it will. Pseudo communism and corruption are all that sustains it. It's aging population, year on year wages increases, it's housing problems (failing markets) make it a less and less 'attractive proposition' for the west to do business with. Of course some will stick out there until the end, afraid to change or move factories etc. Charles Handy and frogs spring to mind LOL!

But from an esoteric POV - and as an observation - karma is speeding up and so China will have to face the consequences of its actions and thus take responsibility.

I noted on one TV programme a martial arts expert - an old guy - the type who could literally disarm five armed gunmen half his age (he taught security and special forces groups) lived above Hong Kong. Paraphrasing, the interviewer, also a multidiscipline martial arts expert (who had, when sparing with the old guy, gotten his arsed kicked), said your home has a wonderful view and is so calm and tranquil. The old master (Sensei) said it wouldnt be so calm and tranquil if I didnt use Feng Shui on my home, not the western, middle-class Feng Shui, but the true, ancient form of Feng Shui. Why does it need that asked the interviewer? You look and see, he said pointing to the city, all the Chinese companies and especially the banks, look how they have designed their buildings, look how the orientate them - he points at the base of the hillside and the commercial part of Hong Kong again. They shape and direct their buildings to create a specific type of Chi energy, and thus this negative - 'black magic' - Chi energy is directed at/towards the western banks/businesses, so as to destroy them. They want the world and they want to buy back what was stolen from them (artifacts) they want to create a recession or worse'

As long as the NWO keeps infighting then it will never succeed!
Templars are the same outfit as were the Sumerian's holding the pine cone of knowledge, the knowledge of how human minds tick, especially after they have programmed them prior.

Today they have an army of watchers, like Orwell, who was sent to live on the street with the lower classes to see their responses and opinions.

Modern methods still use the same persona and the same watchers and pay them well, but when the system fails as it is intended, even those who do the work of their masters are open season from both side, this is what we need to in still into their grey, then the majority stand a better chance.

The originators/magi are still very much, Sun Worshipper, their symbolism and ways never changed.
Old 06-10-2014, 08:17 PM   #995
ksigmason

Quote:
Today they have an army of watchers, like Orwell, who was sent to live on the street with the lower classes to see their responses and opinions.
Who is they? The Sumerians? The Templars?

Watchers? Are we in a episode of Highlander now?

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:59 PM   #996
dunadan

Quote:
Templars are the same outfit as were the Sumerian's holding the pine cone of knowledge, the knowledge of how human minds tick, especially after they have programmed them prior.

Modern methods still use the same persona and the same watchers and pay them well, but when the system fails as it is intended, even those who do the work of their masters are open season from both side, this is what we need to in still into their grey, then the majority stand a better chance.

The originators/magi are still very much, Sun Worshipper, their symbolism and ways never changed.
By and large I agree with much that you say, but TPTB now do most of this remotely and use the latest versions of MKU to control.

In the past it was hysteria, mesmerism/hypnosis etc etc..if your listen there are certain key words or phrases that feedback that the latest system/level is working ie when gearing up for Gulf War III, or just after 9/11.

TPTB know how to control the human mind, yet I am not sure that all of them know what makes us tick, as I have mentioned before they see us as 'the cattle' or 'the herd' but we still have a few surprises up our collective sleeves.

Last edited by dunadan; 06-10-2014 at 11:00 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:08 PM   #997
pepsi78

Masonry shortly put.

The cylons.

In the epic series of Battle Star Galactica the Cylons are out to destroy humanity in their ever quest to assimilate them into machine like things

Old people

Here are some more masons

Last edited by pepsi78; 06-10-2014 at 11:18 PM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:17 AM   #998
ksigmason

Those must be either Canadian or British Masons.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 12:31 AM   #999
lightgiver

Lightbulb Bored to Darth

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
Masonry shortly put.

Here are some more masons..
He looks fed up ...
Old 07-10-2014, 12:38 AM   #1000
pepsi78

Quote:
He looks fed up ...
Yes dead like, lifeless. Ksig will soon look like that too, not long left.

You would feel sorry for them, I don't for a very good reason, they are trying to convert everyone to this, so this is the very reason I don't feel any remorse for them at all.

Last edited by pepsi78; 07-10-2014 at 12:42 AM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote