Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 27-06-2014, 11:32 AM   #601
lightgiver

Lightbulb Medications what you need

Yeah if one disagrees with Ksigs he tells them to get psycho dribble medication, what kind of love is that,to be quite honest all he does is waffle on here,check out his/her posts nothing on them zero zilch..just a lot of typed chatter

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...dition_treated
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=182
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2014, 12:17 PM   #602
lightgiver

Exclamation An-Nahl

Quote:
Sura An-Nahl (Arabic: سورة النحل‎, Sūratu an-Naḥl, "The Bees") is the 16th sura of the Qur'an, with 128 ayat.This sura warns against polytheism, saying that the pagan gods cannot create anything ([Quran 16:20]), and against comparisons between Allah and any created beings ([Quran 16:74]). It also praises Allah for giving the Earth with all its wealth to mankind. According to this sura, all wonders of the natural world, like seas, stars, mountains are proofs of God's infinite power. ([Quran 16:14]) The verse 66 talks about the miracle in milk formation in cattle: "From what is within their bodies, between excretions and blood, We produce for your drink, milk, pure and agreeable to those who drink it." The verse 67 talks about miracle of vine (alcohol): "And from the fruit of the date-palm and the vine, ye get out strong drink and wholesome food: behold, in this also is a sign for those who are wise."

وَمِنْ ثَمَرَاتِ النَّخ۪يلِ وَالْاَعْنَابِ تَتَّخِذُونَ مِنْهُ سَكَراً وَرِزْقاً حَسَناًۜ اِنَّ ف۪ي ذٰلِكَ لَاٰيَةً لِقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ

The verse [Quran 16:103] addresses the allegations that Muhammad has invented the Quran..
Kind of reminds me of the MSM when it comes to inventing story's..The MOB will believe anything..dont offend the Muslims though..or heads may roll...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/An-Nahl
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bread_and_circuses
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=198940&page=3The general who became a slave. The slave who became a gladiator. The gladiator who defied an emperor. Striking story! But now, the people want to know how the story ends. Only a famous death will do. And what could be more glorious than to challenge the Emperor himself in the great arena ..Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife.. And I will have my vengeance, in This life or the next..3 weeks from now, I will be harvesting my crops...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=725

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-06-2014 at 12:23 PM.
Old 27-06-2014, 04:33 PM   #603
lightgiver

Lightbulb Qur'an 16:68

Quote:
And your Lord inspired the Bee, build your dwellings in hills, on trees, and in (human's) habitations."

The imperative "build" above is the translation of the Arabic word "attakhithi", which is feminine form (Arabic unlike English, differentiates between the sexes). The feminine form is used when all of those it refers to are female, whereas the masculine is used when a group consists of at least 1 male.

Therefore the Quran is in fact saying "build, you female bees.." A swarm of bees (which collect honey and build the hive), are female only. Thus, the phrasing of this command is in agreement with the Fact that male bees do not partake in the construction of the hive.

"And your Lord inspired the Bee, saying: 'Take your habitations in the mountains and the trees and in what they erect. Then eat of all fruits, and follow the ways of your Lord, made easy (for you).' There comes forth from their bellies a drink of varying colour wherein is a healing for men. Verily, in this is indeed a sign for people who think." [Al-Quran 16:68-69]

Let us for a while be one of those who reflect and think about the wonders of Allah and what He in His supreme wisdom, created. We may compare our factories to the factories of Allah .. The lovely honey bees may be small, yet quick and efficient. When they fly it seems as if they are programmed, following the tracks ordained for them.

For a pound of honey around 2 million flowers are visited by the bee. So next time we gulp down that liquid maybe we can be grateful for all that went into producing it and realize the numerous favors of Allah on us. They travel about 50,000 miles. At the first step the liquid is like water, which is then fluttered upon by their wings till a sweet liquid is left. They then suck it and by using their special glands convert it into honey. Once ready the honey is packed into its special compartments in the hive and sealed with wax thus becoming secure.

Such a small insect makes such a pure thing, so what have we done or are proud of? There are many characteristics of a bee that man can learn from and the wise already have them embedded in them.. The following is a comparison between the 2 and we pray that Allah also helps us to learn from them and
be like them - Ameen..THE FEMALE HONEY BEE...
http://quran.com/16/68-69
http://www.islamawareness.net/Animals/bee.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...111364&page=16I talked our PR man Brian into coming along. I felt the day off would do him some good, too.. Man hasn't screwed up with his technology.."Morgan, one of these days the Earth will get even with Man for messing her up with his garbage. Just let Man continue to pollute the Earth the way he is and nature will rebel. It's gonna be one hell of a rebellion." 'Course, I never took 'im seriously, but I still remember the way he looked at me when he said, "You'll never know when and where it's gonna happen. And once it starts, you'll never know how and when it'll stop..They're not my wasps!..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=43

Last edited by lightgiver; 27-06-2014 at 04:43 PM.
Old 28-06-2014, 12:09 PM   #604
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
Maybe one day you'll grow up and learn to love which is not scapegoating.
Brotherly love?

Of late we have seen the outcome of so called 'brotherly love' amongst masons, with cover ups and travesties of justice and still the truth isnt fully outed as some high ranking (media types) members are scapegoated whilst the real deamons and change managers remain hidden and protected - just as with a Queen Bee in a HIVE.

I believe that love is the law, yet all of the 'evil' in the world is there also to lead us away from the true path, away from faith in the Source.

Not only is there the 'false church' there now appears to be the 'false lodge' (or insert the name of any other esoteric school)

If Freemasonry is NOT evil then it has a lot of work to do to prove it as, in the UK, the latest revelations with regard to many of it's well known members is not good (that's putting it mildly). Year after year their deeds have been protected and covered up through so called 'brotherly - masonic - love' and many innocent lives have been damaged through this misguided practice.

We are also seeing more masons who are Catholic's and whom have endeavoured to compartmentalize their lives and allegiances and in doing so are being untruthful to their church and their lodges alike - yet as these organsitions are built upon lies perhaps such is not surprising?

Not all 'WITHIN' will be evil, yet the time has come, when corruption is widespread.

No man or woman can serve two masters!

Last edited by dunadan; 28-06-2014 at 12:10 PM.
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2014, 12:25 PM   #605
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Brotherly love?

Of late we have seen the outcome of so called 'brotherly love' amongst masons, with cover ups and travesties of justice and still the truth isnt fully outed as some high ranking (media types) members are scapegoated whilst the real deamons and change managers remain hidden and protected - just as with a Queen Bee in a HIVE.

I believe that love is the law, yet all of the 'evil' in the world is there also to lead us away from the true path, away from faith in the Source.

Not only is there the 'false church' there now appears to be the 'false lodge' (or insert the name of any other esoteric school)

If Freemasonry is NOT evil then it has a lot of work to do to prove it as, in the UK, the latest revelations with regard to many of it's well known members is not good (that's putting it mildly). Year after year their deeds have been protected and covered up through so called 'brotherly - masonic - love' and many innocent lives have been damaged through this misguided practice.

We are also seeing more masons who are Catholic's and whom have endeavoured to compartmentalize their lives and allegiances and in doing so are being untruthful to their church and their lodges alike - yet as these organsitions are built upon lies perhaps such is not surprising?

Not all 'WITHIN' will be evil, yet the time has come, when corruption is widespread.

No man or woman can serve two masters!
Great post,

and Philadelphia or Didymus, would indeed be true lovers of wo/men as they sit arms folded around each other in the heavens above, see Pollux and Castor to which this very imaginative science was imagined to be by a loving ancient/s., look to the skies for a free view.

The bible is very much a masonic man control manual, which if followed absolutely precisely, will lead us all nowhere, the results are in our faces as I type this essay, no mystery worth its salt is love unknown.

What we see developing is the reasons for original controls of the minds of people frightened out of their whit's, by Magi, and the Pagan who followed and the priests of today who are one and the same personification of the Dionyisian Mysteries of Egypt, all of which were documented by the Greeks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysian_Mysteries

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/num...ASIA%20RECEPTA

The internet is indeed a powerful tool for documented evidence.

The truth has been know since the lies were first told, Vi Coactus, one kind is far easier to remember, the other is not.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2014, 01:59 PM   #606
dunadan

Quote:
Originally Posted by super glue View Post
Great post,

and Philadelphia or Didymus, would indeed be true lovers of wo/men as they sit arms folded around each other in the heavens above, see Pollux and Castor to which this very imaginative science was imagined to be by a loving ancient/s., look to the skies for a free view.

The bible is very much a masonic man control manual, which if followed absolutely precisely, will lead us all nowhere, the results are in our faces as I type this essay, no mystery worth its salt is love unknown.

What we see developing is the reasons for original controls of the minds of people frightened out of their whit's, by Magi, and the Pagan who followed and the priests of today who are one and the same personification of the Dionyisian Mysteries of Egypt, all of which were documented by the Greeks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dionysian_Mysteries

http://www.forumancientcoins.com/num...ASIA%20RECEPTA

The truth has been know since the lies were first told, Vi Coactus, one kind is far easier to remember, the other is not.
Thanks!

Likewise

There are many religious texts with truths in them, sadly the Bible was hijacked early on and much of truth buried, but slowly this truth is coming to the surface - literally.

We have all been manipulated and controlled with an over emphasis on fear and left brain development and little on emotional intelligence this of course is deliberate - by TPTB - so as to stop us achieving what can only be described as Nirvana, for want of a better phrase that is, ie going 'home' or becoming a source/part of source ourselves and escaping from the mundane cycle of reincarnation

Last edited by dunadan; 28-06-2014 at 02:00 PM.
Old 28-06-2014, 02:29 PM   #607
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Thanks!

Likewise

There are many religious texts with truths in them, sadly the Bible was hijacked early on and much of truth buried, but slowly this truth is coming to the surface - literally.

We have all been manipulated and controlled with an over emphasis on fear and left brain development and little on emotional intelligence this of course is deliberate - by TPTB - so as to stop us achieving what can only be described as Nirvana, for want of a better phrase that is, ie going 'home' or becoming a source/part of source ourselves and escaping from the mundane cycle of reincarnation
The fear model has many minds today who know and another can tell, hiding away from the perpetual madness, then we have, who is the highlander and his bid to become human once again, to savour the delights of living and dying.

I have already been reincarnated by my own children, IE, young-stars, this is how it was meant to be, and the sooner we all wake up to this free earth science the happier we could all be.

Jes-Us is not our savior, no no, we are all him and need to help ourselves with the help of his divine energy, energy that is given freely to all, not just the few, all that is left to do, is recognise him for what he giveth and taketh away each summer and winter.

In doing so, he is being cruel to be kind, if we go half way and buy our own freedom from those who would have us all salves to their rhythm.

How do we buy this freedom from the thieving Magi, recognise each other as a benefactor not a slave.

Not doing so really shows our own insecurities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um9k...yer_detailpage

If we study nature all of the answers are there, many flowers follow the sun through the day, and in the morning they are waiting to open where it rises again, many have the ability to track it day and night, and close when it is going to rain, like dandelions.

Last edited by the apprentice; 28-06-2014 at 02:43 PM.
Old 28-06-2014, 02:42 PM   #608
dunadan

Quote:
The fear model has many minds today who know and another can tell, hiding away from the perpetual madness, then we have, who is the highlander and his bid to become human once again, to savour the delights of living and dying.

I have already been reincarnated by my own children, IE, young-stars, this is how it was meant to be, and the sooner we all wake up to this free earth science the happier we could all be.

Jes-Us is not our savior, no no, we are all him and need to help ourselves with the help of his divine energy, energy that is given freely to all, not just the few, all that is left to do, is recognise him for what he giveth and taketh away each summer and winter.

In doing so, he is being cruel to be kind, if we go half way and buy our own freedom from those who would have us all salves to their rhythm.

How do we buy this freedom from the thieving Magi, recognise each other as a benefactor not a slave.

Not doing so really shows our own insecurities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wDdZwRAOug
We can all be star-makers and stars (we are children of the stars in every sense) when we free ourselves from the mundane cycle.

I have been blessed to have experienced the presence of the Christ Force on two occasions, I have also experienced the other teams' players too

We are all shards of the great Source - with some being further away from the Source than others - we are all interconnected.

Those beings who created the Nephilim - and thus their offspring - are still in positions of power to this day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Space_Trilogy

The question is who created us...then who interfered with our development.

Reincarnation is just a sorting of 'the wheat from the chaff' process for star-makers/Nirvana and it is a cycle of love, unconditional love, and only when this unconditional love is achieved can one be freed from the mundane cycle..

Last edited by dunadan; 28-06-2014 at 02:47 PM.
Old 28-06-2014, 02:58 PM   #609
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
We can all be star-makers and stars (we are children of the stars in every sense) when we free ourselves from the mundane cycle.

I have been blessed to have experienced the presence of the Christ Force on two occasions, I have also experienced the other teams' players too

We are all shards of the great Source - with some being further away from the Source than others - we are all interconnected.

Those beings who created the Nephilim - and thus their offspring - are still in positions of power to this day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Space_Trilogy

The question is who created us...then who interfered with our development.
The virgin birth has already been done and the selective breeding program mentioned in the novel Dune. completed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiWUF4oPQEM

We are today our own makers of Wo/Men as I type, so we don't really need to know what became of our so called interim makers, we are those makers today, or a few still are, and will continually create what they want, as long as we continue to ignore ourselves.

In ancient times women used to choose when they gave birth, or known as the right and title of the female, the politician was the lowest form of whit and the farmer the most revered, these traights can only be re-evaluated if we re-join with true nature.

Nature is the technology we will never be able to fully control, so why is there a need to do so, this is the madness within mankind, the disease that will continually destroy more than is created, leaving nature to pick up the pieces and heal it all over again.

Old 28-06-2014, 10:19 PM   #610
ksigmason

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepsi78 View Post
I'm sorry but I don't have any love for your kind, we're just fresh out of love.

Go find your sacrificial goat elsewhere

I hope you and your croonies rot in hell.
A life of hatred is rotten and your perception is just as rotten.

Quote:
How so? What Masons have covered up crimes? Let's have some names.

Quote:
If Freemasonry is NOT evil then it has a lot of work to do to prove it as, in the UK, the latest revelations with regard to many of it's well known members is not good (that's putting it mildly).
Actually the burden of proof lies with the accuser. Last I checked the court system is supposed to use the lines of "innocent until proven guilty." Nor should we let people violate our privacy simply to appease those who will never be happy with answers given. Some will always need a scapegoat to cope psychologically with their perceptions.

Quote:
Year after year their deeds have been protected and covered up through so called 'brotherly - masonic - love' and many innocent lives have been damaged through this misguided practice.
There have been a lot of accusations, but accusations are not proof in of themselves nor an indicator of the accused guilt or innocence.

Quote:
We are also seeing more masons who are Catholic's...
Have you now? Names? Lodges?

Really I don't care, because one's faith is their own business.

Quote:
...yet as these organsitions are built upon lies perhaps such is not surprising?
How is Freemasonry built on lies?

Quote:
And you will have noticed that I and other Masons condemn pedophilia, and all crimes in general.

Quote:
Not really.

Quote:
It can also be used to perpetuate lies and cultivate a culture of ignorance.

Traveling Templar blog - 24FEB2019
ksigmason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2014, 11:35 AM   #611
pepsi78

Quote:
A life of hatred is rotten and your perception is just as rotten
I don't care about what you think, none of us do, your wasting your time on this forum, everyone on this forum is against you, your brothers and your fraternal order You are not going to win any hearts with your bullshit, we all know this is a master skill that you develop in your fraternal order.

I'm not your brother, none of us are there is no link between us so I can't show you any love since I am not your brother. You are wasting your time here. I'll never be your brother.

There are more and more forums like this, but this is not going to stay on the forum it is going to go beyond the forums, you will see. I don't see how can you manage such a big mobilisation, I'm afraid it's out of your hands.

Last edited by pepsi78; 29-06-2014 at 11:43 AM.
pepsi78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2014, 01:33 PM   #612
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksigmason View Post
A life of hatred is rotten and your perception is just as rotten.

How so? What Masons have covered up crimes? Let's have some names.

Actually the burden of proof lies with the accuser. Last I checked the court system is supposed to use the lines of "innocent until proven guilty." Nor should we let people violate our privacy simply to appease those who will never be happy with answers given. Some will always need a scapegoat to cope psychologically with their perceptions.

There have been a lot of accusations, but accusations are not proof in of themselves nor an indicator of the accused guilt or innocence.

Have you now? Names? Lodges?

Really I don't care, because one's faith is their own business.

How is Freemasonry built on lies?

And you will have noticed that I and other Masons condemn pedophilia, and all crimes in general.

Not really.

It can also be used to perpetuate lies and cultivate a culture of ignorance.
Masonry is built of mysteries, not lies.

If all degrees of masonry knew what all the others did, there would be no more mysteries. Yet some are given mere babies milk and water, not an ideal methodology for freedom.

The burden of truth lies in the doo'er and the admitter, no laws are needed, only honesty.

The love of brothers is nothing to do with pedophilia, yet there are masons involved.
Old 29-06-2014, 08:45 PM   #613
ksigmason

Quote:
I don't care about what you think, none of us do...
You don't speak for the entire forum, plus I was pointing out a fact. How you see the world is based upon what you carry in your heart.

Quote:
your wasting your time on this forum, everyone on this forum is against you, your brothers and your fraternal order
I don't abide liars, even a forum filled with them. I'm not going to stop telling the truth just because you don't want to believe it. If everyone based their thoughts, words, and actions on what others do or believe this world would be a horrible place...oh wait.

Quote:
You are not going to win any hearts with your bullshit, we all know this is a master skill that you develop in your fraternal order.
Telling the truth is something I learned as a child.

Quote:
I'm not your brother, none of us are there is no link between us so I can't show you any love since I am not your brother.
So you show no love for your fellow man? Interesting.

Quote:
I'll never be your brother.
I probably won't lose any sleep over this.

Quote:
There are more and more forums like this, but this is not going to stay on the forum it is going to go beyond the forums, you will see.
Who cares? Lies told on several different sites is still a lie.

Quote:
I don't see how can you manage such a big mobilisation, I'm afraid it's out of your hands.
Why would we mobilize? You seem to be under the delusion that either a) I was sent here and/or b) that we are so worried about a bunch of keyboard jockeys that we would mobilize Masons to flood your forums. Your wrong on both accounts.

Old 29-06-2014, 08:51 PM   #614
ksigmason

Quote:
If all degrees of masonry knew what all the others did, there would be no more mysteries.
I don't know where you are drawing this conclusion from.

Quote:
The burden of truth lies in the doo'er and the admitter, no laws are needed, only honesty.
But the accuser must prove his accusation.

Old 30-06-2014, 06:05 AM   #615
pepsi78

Quote:
I don't abide liars, even a forum filled with them. I'm not going to stop telling the truth just because you don't want to believe it. If everyone based their thoughts, words, and actions on what others do or believe this world would be a horrible place...oh wait.
Bullshit Your murderous corrupt fraternity has been exposed over and over in many cases in the media. We all know you hide behind templar fake christianity.

Quote:
Telling the truth is something I learned as a child.
Learn to BS is a much better description.

Quote:
So you show no love for your fellow man? Interesting.
No I don't, I have no love to give except for people who deserve love.
I don't go around selling love, this is an absurd insinuation.
Quote:
Who cares? Lies told on several different sites is still a lie.
That you are a bunch of crooks who do voodoo that is no lie.

Last edited by pepsi78; 30-06-2014 at 06:10 AM.
Old 30-06-2014, 06:51 AM   #616
ksigmason

Quote:
Bullshit Your murderous corrupt fraternity has been exposed over and over in many cases in the media. We all know you hide behind templar fake christianity.
How are we murderous or corrupt? What cases?

I hide behind nothing. Plus, what is "templar fake christianity"? Is that that puritanical, watered down BS that so many fundamentalists "practice" today? That stuff where the compassion and love have been taken out and replaced with militancy, hatred, suspicion, and fear? That's not what I practice or follow.

Quote:
Learn to BS is a much better description.
No I learned that later.

Quote:
No I don't, I have no love to give except for people who deserve love.
I don't go around selling love, this is an absurd insinuation.
Such a thing said by you doesn't surprise me.

Quote:
That you are a bunch of crooks who do voodoo that is no lie.
Smell that? I smell a red herring.

Old 30-06-2014, 08:23 AM   #617
pepsi78

Quote:
It should not surprise you, I only care about people worth caring for, I'm not giving you my love. Let your mommy Roma/Ishtar care for you
Old 30-06-2014, 08:29 AM   #618
pepsi78

Quote:
It should not surprise you, I only care about people worth caring for, I'm not giving you my love. Let your mommy Roma/Ishtar care for you

Your form of christianity is fake made up of a fake wall that has no substance.
Like your brotherood your Christian dogma is not the real one it is fake like you and your brothers are, fakesters.

Christianity is only for the children of nature, stop posing as a christian you fakester, NATURE HATES YOUR GUTS. How can you be a christian if you are not a child of nature.

Were sick of you and your prostitute coffin mother.
You are from the murerous criminal secret society

Last edited by pepsi78; 30-06-2014 at 08:39 AM.
Old 30-06-2014, 09:26 AM   #619
ksigmason

Quote:
Let your mommy Roma/Ishtar care for you
That's not my momma.

Quote:
Your form of christianity is fake made up of a fake wall that has no substance.
You have no idea what form of Christianity I follow.

Quote:
Like your brotherood your Christian dogma is not the real one it is fake like you and your brothers are, fakesters.
The opinion of corrupted minds means little to me.

Quote:
Christianity is only for the children of nature, stop posing as a christian you fakester...
Who says I am posing? You? Who cares? You're not God and He is the only one that defines my faith and can judge me.

Quote:
...NATURE HATES YOUR GUTS.
So you speak for nature now? LMAO!

Quote:
How can you be a christian if you are not a child of nature.
Who says I'm not?

Quote:
Were sick of you and your prostitute coffin mother.
You can insult me, but not my family. You've been warned.

Quote:
You are from the murerous criminal secret society
I am a member of no such thing.

Old 30-06-2014, 09:28 AM   #620
pepsi78

Quote:
Masonry is built of mysteries, not lies.

If all degrees of masonry knew what all the others did, there would be no more mysteries. Yet some are given mere babies milk and water, not an ideal methodology for freedom.

The love of brothers is nothing to do with pedophilia, yet there are masons involved.
It is built on mistery alright with the mistery school, but it is not what it seems, who is Mystery Babylon, the harolt of harlots, mother of all prostitutes, she is Mystery Babylon