Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 04-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #441
lightgiver

Arrow Singing Bee Programme Craft

The Singing Bee is an Australian game show which is based on the original American version of the same name. By combining karaoke singing with a spelling bee-style competition, contestants have to sing lyrics to songs without making a mistake or risk being eliminated immediately...

The show premiered on Sunday 7 October 2007 on the Nine Network, which has ordered the production of an initial eight episodes. Its recording location is in Richmond, Victoria at the Nine Network's GTV-9 studios. The Singing Bee will follow the basic rules of the American version of the show but some rule changes have been made for the Australian version...

On 22 March 2008, it was announced by the Nine Network that The Singing Bee is going back into production for a second season, with filming set to take place after the 2008 logies...Tim Campbell took over as host from Joey Fatone. The new season premiered on the Nine Network at 8.30pm on Thursday 10 July 2008. The Nine Network has confirmed that The Singing Bee would return in 2009...

Quote:
GTV was amongst the first television stations to begin regular transmission in Australia. Test transmissions began on 27 September 1956...
“There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods. And this seems to be the final revolution.” Aldous Huxley

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=331
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #442
lightgiver

Exclamation The Busy Bee's zzzzzzzzz

I also remember my father saying he was not a freemason but that he sometimes played the piano at dinners after masonic meetings...He cited one occasion when he had accompanied Arthur Askey in recital of songs at Clarendon Hammersmith...

Quote:
Mismatched travellers are stranded overnight at a lonely rural railway station. They soon learn of local superstition about a phantom train which is said to travel these parts at dead of night, carrying ghosts from a long-ago train wreck in the area.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=150

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-08-2012 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Spell ing
Old 07-08-2012, 09:07 PM   #443
lightgiver

Lightbulb Apis

Apus is a constellation in the southern hemisphere, first documented in a 17th century celestial atlas included in Johann Bayer's Uranometria. The constellation was originally drawn by Dutch astronomer Petrus Plancius in the late 16th century, from the observations of Dutch explorers Pieter Dirkszoon Keyser and Frederick de Houtman. Plancius named it "Paradysvogel Apis Indica," the first word translating into "bird of paradise" and the other two meaning "Indian bee," with "apis" presumably mistaken for "avis," which is Latin for "bird." The mistake later resulted in two constellations being renamed. "Apis" ("the bee") was renamed to "Musca" ("the fly"), while "Avis Indica" became "Apus." In Greek, the constellation's name means "no feet" and it represents a bird of paradise, which were once believed to have no feet...
When the Ming Dynasty Chinese astronomer Xu Guangqi adapted the European southern hemisphere constellations to the Chinese system in The Southern Asterisms, he combined Apus with some of the stars in Octans to form the "Exotic Bird" (異雀, Yìquè).

http://www.topastronomer.com/StarCha...tions/Apus.php
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=66
Old 07-08-2012, 11:27 PM   #444
lightgiver

Lightbulb Kultaranta

The Kultaranta (Swedish Gullranda; "Golden beach") is the summer residence of the President of Finland...It is located in the district of Kultaranta on the island of Luonnonmaa, in Naantali. The granite manor house is surrounded by 560,000 square metres of park, belonging to the property...The President of the Republic's summer residence, Kultaranta, stands in beautiful 54-hectare grounds in Naantali on the southwest coast. As well as the granite-built house, the complex includes numerous outbuildings and greenhouses, and a well-tended park...

A bee motif carved in grantite on the side of the Manor at Kultaranta...

The ground floor contains the reception rooms and private apartments... Upstairs are the bedrooms and guestrooms. Marble steps lead from the ground floor to the tower, from which there is a magnificent view of Naantali and the inshore islands...Kultaranta has about 1000 square metres of greenhouses. The garden supplies the President's household with both flowers and vegetables all year round...

Naantali ( Swedish: Nådendal) is a city in south-western Finland, known as one of the most important tourist centres of the country. The municipality has a population of 18,858 (31 January 2012), and is located in the region of Finland Proper, 14 kilometres (8.7 mi) west of Turku...Kult a rant a – Golf – Resort Located in the beautiful Finnish archipelago in Naantali, Kultaranta Resort is a place suited perfectly for your HOLIDAY...

The town encompasses a land area of 311.50 square kilometres (120.27 sq mi). Most of this area is located on the islands, but the majority of the population lives on the mainland. In fact, most of the island is beautiful forest and farmland, while the mainland consists chiefly of residential areas...The name Naantali is the Fennecised version of the "Swedish" name of the town, Nådendal. The Swedish name was given as a direct translation from the Latin Vallis Gratiae which literally means "The Valley of Grace"...The Port of Naantali is the third largest in Finland in terms of goods traffic, and the city is home to a power plant and an oil refinery owned by the government-controlled company Fortum and Neste Oil...The president receives an annual salary of 160,000 euros. The salary and other benefits are exempt from all taxes...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=21627
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=215660

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-08-2012 at 11:32 PM.
Old 11-08-2012, 05:39 PM   #445
lightgiver

Arrow Camouflage

Lozenge camouflage was a military camouflage scheme in the form of patterned cloth or painted designs used by some aircraft of the Central Powers in the last two years of World War I. It takes its name from the repeated polygon shapes incorporated in the designs, many of which resembled lozenges. In Germany it was called Buntfarbenaufdruck (multi-colored print) but this designation includes other camouflage designs such as Splittermuster and Leibermuster, and does not include hand-painted camouflage. Some modern German sources refer to lozenge camouflage as Lozenge-Tarnung, as tarnung means concealment, cloaking or camouflage.

A hexagon-based lozenge camouflage typical of night operations..."It's a bomba!""It's Obama! OBAMA!"

Strategic bombing during World War II is a term which refers to all aerial bombardment of a strategic nature between 1939 and 1945 involving any nations engaged in World War II. This includes the bombing of military forces, railways, harbors, cities (civilian areas), and industrial areas...As the war continued to expand, bombing by both the Axis and Allied powers increased significantly. Military and industrial installations were targeted, but so were cities and civilian populations. Targeting cities and civilians was viewed as a psychological weapon to break the enemy's will to fight...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=289
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...1060&page=1083

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-08-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 16-08-2012, 01:23 AM   #446
lightgiver

Lightbulb Bee Hive Girls Hand Book

On my honour each day I will
Have Faith
Seek Knowledge
Safeguard Health
Honour Womanhood
Understand Beauty
Know Work
Love Truth
Taste the Sweetness of Service
Feel Joy...

The Bee Hive Girls program started in 1913 (after a brief adoption of the Camp Fire Girls program) for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints girls. It was a distinct program with unique awards, lasting many years and like many programs, went through many changes. It was a highly structured program, each month had a special program to follow...

http://www.vintagekidstuff.com/beehive/beehive.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=336
Old 14-09-2012, 05:27 PM   #447
lightgiver

Lightbulb Sweet honey-sucking bees

Being busy together

Bees and their hives have been powerful symbols for thousands of years – probably ever since human beings first observed communities of bees working together and first tasted the honey they produced. As well as standing for sweetness (think of the madrigal "Sweet honey-sucking bees" by John Wilbye and "the bag of the bee", icon of sweetness in "Her Triumph", Ben Jonson's most mellifluous lyric) they're also symbolic of industry, especially industry that involves working together. And that's why bees and hives have been powerfully symbolic of the Co-operative movement ever since it was founded in the 19th century...

http://englishbuildings.blogspot.co....wiltshire.html
Old 15-09-2012, 11:12 AM   #448
lightgiver

Lightbulb Revelator

A Beehive is a 12–13 year old participant in the Young Women organization. The name beehive was first used in the LDS Church's organization for young women in 1913, when a Beehive Girls program was organized. In 1920, the Young Ladies Mutual Improvement Association operated the Beehive House, one of the former residences of Brigham Young, as a dormitory for young girls. In 1943, the beehive was adopted as the class symbol for the youngest class of young women in the church. In 1950, the youngest class was officially given the name of Beehives. The symbol of the Beehives is a stylized beehive. The Beehive purpose statement is:
Quote:
"For the early pioneers of the Church, the beehive was a symbol of harmony, cooperation, and work. When the young women of the Church were first organized as a group, they were known as Beehives. As a member of a Beehive class today, a young woman strengthens her faith in Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and learns to work with others in harmony and cooperation. This is a time for her to stand for truth and righteousness and “arise and shine forth” (D&C 115:5)."
The church advises that "[y]oung women and their leaders repeat the theme during Sunday opening exercises and at other Young Women gatherings.

Each "value" mentioned in the theme is assigned a colour to help in remembering the meaning and purpose of the values. The colours are used in decorating for Young Women events. The values with their colours, scriptures, and meanings are as follows:

Faith (white) (Alma 32:21) : I am a daughter of Heavenly Father, who loves me, and I will have faith in His eternal plan, which centers in Jesus Christ, my Saviour.

Divine Nature (blue) (2 Peter 1:4–7) : I have inherited divine qualities which I will strive to develop.

Individual Worth (red) (D&C 18:10) : I am of infinite worth with my own divine mission, which I will strive to fulfill.

Knowledge (green) (D&C 88:118) : I will continually seek opportunities for learning and growth.

Choice and Accountability (orange) (Joshua 24:15) : I will remain free by choosing good over evil and will accept responsibility for my choices.

Good Works (yellow) (3 Nephi 12:16) : I will nurture others and build the kingdom through righteous service.

Integrity (purple) (Job 27:5) : I will have the moral courage to make my actions consistent with my knowledge of right and wrong.

and Virtue (gold) (Proverbs 31:10) : I will prepare to enter the temple and remain pure and worthy...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophet..._and_revelator
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=111

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-09-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Old 30-10-2012, 11:27 PM   #449
lightgiver

Exclamation Beeston

Beeston is a suburb Leeds, West Yorkshire, England located about "2 miles (3 km)" south of the city centre. The area is separated from surrounding areas to the north, east and west by the M621 motorway...Beeston has a population of about 20,000 people. Parts of the area, particularly around Beeston Hill to the north, suffer from relatively high levels of deprivation, while areas to the centre and south of the area suffer from fewer incidents of crime and are generally considered more affluent...By 1872, Beeston is recorded as having a population of 2,547 with 537 houses, a railway station and a post office. Beeston was a township and civil parish 1866-1904, then was absorbed into Holbeck civil parish before this was absorbed into Leeds in 1925...

On the night of 14 March and early hours of 15 March 1941, Leeds received its worst night of Luftwaffe bombing. Beeston had more bombs dropped on it than any other district of the city and although Flaxton Terrace was damaged during the night time air raid, escaped with the less damage than most other areas of Leeds with nearly all the other bombs landing on Cross Flatts Park...Cross Flatts Park covers an area of 44 acres (17.8 hectares) in the centre of Beeston...Beeston Hill is largely made up of areas of older Victoria terraces and newer social housing, which comprises around a third of the housing stock in the area. In April 2008, a £93 million PFI scheme to build 700 private and housing association dwellings and regenerate some existing stock was announced...

Beeston was the focus of press attention following the 7 July 2005 London bombings when it was revealed that two of the four bombers had lived in the area. On 12 July, two properties in Beeston were raided by police in connection with the attacks. According to West Yorkshire Police, a significant amount of explosive material was found in the raids and a controlled explosion was carried out at one of the properties...The link between the 7th July bombings and Beeston became known several days after the event took place. When news began to emerge of the Beeston link to the attacks, community and religious groups from across Beeston came together to condemn the atrocities,. There was a significant pulling together of people across the community with two Beeston Together for Peace marches being held. Each were joined by hundreds of people, some as the procession passed... The second procession ended at "Millennium Square" in Leeds city centre, uniting with people from other parts of Leeds for an interfaith vigil..

American news network NBC described Beeston as "a drab and derelict neighborhood in Leeds, three hours north of London, where three of the four London suicide bombers were born and raised". The article later stated, "Beeston, a poor racially mixed community, is lined with small row houses built in another era to house the factory workers who were one of the cornerstones of the British industry. The neighborhood has long accommodated immigrant communities — from Asia in the 1960s to Eastern Europe and Africa today. Reportedly, almost half the households now are on some sort of state assistance."

The Los Angeles Times described Beeston as an "ethnically mixed, downtrodden suburb". Setting the scene, it also said "Peeping from lacy curtains in red-brick rowhouses, tattoed white men, turbaned Sikhs and olive-skinned women in gauzy headscarves shared what they knew"...The poem V by Tony Harrison, written in 1985, describes a visit to Holbeck Cemetery...

Quote:
Then t'Alleluias stick in t'angels' gobs.
When dole-wallahs fuck off to the void
What'll t'mason carve up for their jobs?
The cunts who lieth 'ere wor unemployed?

This lot worked at one job all life through.
Byron, 'Tanner', 'Lieth 'ere interred'.
They'll chisel fucking poet when they do you
and that, yer ****, 's a crude four-letter word.

'Listen, ****!' I said, 'before you start your jeering
the reason why I want this in a book
's to give ungrateful cunts like you a hearing!'
A book, yer stupid ****, 's not worth a fuck!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beeston,_Leeds
http://famouspoetsandpoems.com/poets...on/poems/12693
Old 05-11-2012, 11:27 PM   #450
lightgiver

Lightbulb Honeywell

Quote:
The United States Environmental Protection Agency states that no corporation has been linked to a greater number of Superfund toxic waste sites than has Honeywell...Honeywell has been criticised in the past for its manufacture of deadly and maiming weapons. The Honeywell Project, for example, targeted Honeywell executives in an attempt to halt the production of cluster bombs.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:23 AM   #451
lightgiver

Lightbulb Bumblebee Pendant

Grandma says hi...
She says she's sorry for taking the bumblebee pendant. She just likes it a lot,Grandma comes to visit me sometimes...

They only see what they want to see...
Old 09-11-2012, 08:27 PM   #452
lightgiver

Arrow Honey Pie

"Honey Pie" is a song by the Beatles, from their 1968 eponymous album The Beatles, also known as The White Album. The Beatles is the ninth official album.
McCartney is the sole performer on the recording. John Lennon and Ringo Starr were working on other White Album songs, and George Harrison was on holiday in Greece...

Old 19-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #453
lightgiver

Arrow Ghaznavid

The Ghaznavid dynasty (Persian: غزنویان‎) was a Turkic mamlukMuslim dynasty which adopted Persianateculture and ruled much of Persia, Transoxania, and the northern parts of the Indian subcontinent from 975 to 1186. The dynasty was founded by Sebuktigin, upon his succession to rule Ghazna (modern-day Ghazni Province in Afghanistan) after his father-in-law, Alp Tigin, who was a break-away ex-general of the Samanids from Balk, north of the Hindu Kush in Khorasan. The Ghaznavid empire grew to cover much of present-day Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and northwest India. The Ghaznavid rulers are generally credited with spreading Islam into the Indian subcontinent. In addition to the wealth accumulated through raiding Indian cities, and exacting tribute from Indian rajas, the Ghaznavids also benefited from their position as an intermediary along the trade routes between China and the Mediterranean. They were, however, unable to hold power for long and by 1040 the Seljuks had taken over their Persian domains and a century later the Ghurids took over their remaining sub-continental lands.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=93
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=371
Old 19-11-2012, 06:27 PM   #454
thraxed

this is why...

the secret symbol
thraxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #455
lightgiver

Exclamation Construct a Geodesic Dome

A geodesic grid is a technique used to model the surface of a sphere (such as the Earth) with a subdivided polyhedron, usually an icosahedron.A geodesic grid is a global Earth reference that uses cells or tiles to statistically represent data encoded to the area covered by the cell location. The focus of the discrete cells in a geodesic grid reference is different from that of a conventional lattice-based Earth reference where the focus is on a continuity of points used for addressing location and navigation...

When modeling the weather, ocean circulation, or the climate, partial differential equations are used to describe the evolution of these systems over time. Because computer programs are used to build and work with these complex models, approximations need to be formulated into easily computable forms. Some of these numerical analysis techniques (such as finite differences) require the area of interest to be subdivided into a grid — in this case, over the shape of the Earth.

Quote:
In use since 1956 many of the radome-geodesic structures, referred to as ‘Golfballs,’ were conceived by Buckminster Fuller. Many are still in service. After having failed to introduce his radical concept of the Dymaxion House (from 1927/29!), which was ‘a hexagonal ring of dwelling-space, walled in double skins of plastic in different transparencies according to lighting needs, and hung by wires from the apex of a central duralumin mast which also housed all the mechanical services’, Buckminster Fuller turned with his Dome concepts to the US military, after he discovered a way to construct the type of ‘minimum structure/maximum volume’ enclosure that he believed was necessary to defeat the old economy of scarcity and exploitation in the real world.
The quadrilateralized spherical cube is a kind of geodesic grid based on subdividing a cube into equal-area cells that are approximately square...

http://www.modavivendi.com/?tag=radomes
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=125366&page=7
Old 29-11-2012, 07:18 PM   #456
lightgiver

Exclamation The Quarriemen

The school was founded in 1921 as Quarry Bank High School and its first intake of 225 pupils was on 11 January 1922. The first headmaster of the school was R.F. Bailey (an old Etonian). He formed the school on the principles of public school houses. Subsequently, the first year boys' house was named Bailey. The current Headmistress is Mrs Elizabeth Russell, replacing Mr Brian Davies in August 2012...
Quote:
Honeywell entered the defense industry in World War II, at first producing aerospace elements. During and after the Vietnam Era, Honeywell's defense division produced a number of products, including cluster bombs, missile guidance systems, napalm and land mines. Minnesota Honeywell Corporation completed flight tests on an inertia guidance sub-system for the X-20 project at Eglin Air Force Base, Florida, utilizing an NF-101B Voodoo by August 1963. The X-20 project was canceled in December 1963. The Honeywell project, founded in 1968, organized protests against the company to persuade it to abandon weapons production...Quarries - (1.) The "Royal Quarries" (Check Zedekiah's Cave) — not found in Scripture — is the name given to the vast caverns stretching far underneath the northern hill, Bezetha, on which Jerusalem is built. Hiram sent masons and stone-squarers to Jerusalem to assist Solomon's workmen in their great undertaking, but did not send stones to Jerusalem, where, indeed, they were not needed, as these royal quarries abundantly testify. Many quarries naturally fill with water after abandonment and become lakes. Others are made into landfills...
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...4&postcount=86
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228106
Old 04-12-2012, 01:36 AM   #457
lightgiver

Lightbulb White & Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by thraxed View Post
this is why...

the secret symbol

At the channel-centres there are white and red drops, upon which physical and mental health are based. The white is predominant at the top of the head and the red at the solar plexus. These drops have their origin in a white and red drop at the heart centre, and this drop is the size of a small "pea" and has a white top and red bottom. It is called the indestructible drop, since it lasts until death. The very subtle life-bearing wind dwells inside it and, at death, all winds ultimately dissolve into it, whereupon the clear light vision of death dawns...

http://www.buddhanet.net/deathtib.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=142677&page=4
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=203079&page=7
Old 04-12-2012, 02:04 AM   #458
the tealady
Forum Advisor

http://rundlemall.com.au/about/beehi...adelaide.shtml

Beehive Corner Adelaide

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Beehive Corner - corner of Rundle Mall and King William Street

An historic image of Beehive Corner (source: State Library of South Australia)

Historic Beehive Corner is landmark 1 on the Rundle Mall Discovery Trail.

The intersection of Hindley Street, King William Street and Rundle Mall is rich with history. The original “Beehive” corner was owned by John Rundle in 1849. The present day Beehive Corner with its gold bee was built 1895-97 in a Gothic Revival style generally reserved for churches and their associated buildings.

Adelaide’s first electric street lighting was installed in October 1895 at the intersection of Hindley Street, King William Street and Rundle Street.

During the Federation Royal Visit in 1901, seats on a grandstand erected on the corner sold for ten shillings each. This was because the royal couple —later to be crowned King George V and Queen Mary— would pass by them not once, but three times!

Click on the link for photos.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:14 AM   #459
lightgiver

Wink In a Beehive

Old 04-12-2012, 02:39 AM   #460
lightgiver

Smile Honey Monster