Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 05-07-2012, 04:45 PM   #401
lightgiver

Arrow Hazing Ritual

Hazing is various rituals and other activities involving harassment, abuse or humiliation used as a way of initiating a person into a group.

Hazing is seen in many different types of social groups, including in gangs, sports teams, schools, military units, workplaces and fraternities. In the United States and Canada, hazing is often associated with Greek-letter organizations (college fraternities and sororities). Hazing is often prohibited by law and may comprise either physical (possibly violent) or psychological abuse. It may also include nudity or sexually oriented activities.

Chapters of Greek letter organizations have developed complex hazing rituals that range from demeaning tasks to humiliating ceremonies. These practices are most common in, but not limited to, North American schools. Swedish students undergo a similar bonding period, known as nollningen, in which all members of the entering class participate (see fraternities and sororities for more information). College and universities in general, from Ivy league to smaller institutions, such as the officially sanctioned "Kangaroo Court" at Quincy University, Illinois have also been associated with hazing rituals. Other groups within university life that have hazing rituals include competition teams, fan clubs, social groups, secret societies and even certain service clubs, or rather their local chapters (such as modern US UGLE Freemasons;not traditional masonic lodges). While hazing is less common in high schools, some secondary education institutions have developed hazing rituals.The armed forces have long had hazing rituals, which often involve violence and punishments.

Quote:
ITHACA, N.Y. -- A fraternity has been found guilty of hazing in the alcohol poisoning death of a Cornell University student from New York City.
In November 2005, controversy arose over a video showing Royal Marines fighting naked and intoxicated as part of a hazing ritual. The fight culminated with one soldier receiving a kick to the face, rendering him unconscious. The victim, according to the BBC, said "It's just Marine humour". The Marine who leaked the video said "The guy laid out was inches from being dead". Under further investigation, the Marines had just returned from a six month tour of Iraq, and were in their "cooling down" period, in which they spend two weeks at a naval base before they are allowed back into society.

http://www.fresnobee.com/2012/06/28/...n-cornell.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-07-2012 at 04:55 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 06:05 PM   #402
psquared

Here in Georgia Hazing is prohibited in any of the process of becoming a Freemason. I cant speak for anywhere else.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:12 PM   #403
lightgiver

Arrow Mind Stone Games

"Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it” Revelation 6:15-17

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=241

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-07-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 06:54 PM   #404
psquared

I live about 25 miles from the Guidestones. Not attributed to Freemasonry here in GA. Very interesting to see though.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:13 PM   #405
enlighten me

Lightgiver, if you are that interested in Freemasonry why not go visit a lodge?
You would be more than welcome at our next white table evening.

I'll even give you a tour of our Temple.
enlighten me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:24 PM   #406
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Hazing is various rituals and other activities involving harassment, abuse or humiliation used as a way of initiating a person into a group.

Hazing is seen in many different types of social groups, including in gangs, sports teams, schools, military units, workplaces and fraternities. In the United States and Canada, hazing is often associated with Greek-letter organizations (college fraternities and sororities). Hazing is often prohibited by law and may comprise either physical (possibly violent) or psychological abuse. It may also include nudity or sexually oriented activities.

Chapters of Greek letter organizations have developed complex hazing rituals that range from demeaning tasks to humiliating ceremonies. These practices are most common in, but not limited to, North American schools. Swedish students undergo a similar bonding period, known as nollningen, in which all members of the entering class participate (see fraternities and sororities for more information). College and universities in general, from Ivy league to smaller institutions, such as the officially sanctioned "Kangaroo Court" at Quincy University, Illinois have also been associated with hazing rituals. Other groups within university life that have hazing rituals include competition teams, fan clubs, social groups, secret societies and even certain service clubs, or rather their local chapters (such as modern US UGLE Freemasons;not traditional masonic lodges). While hazing is less common in high schools, some secondary education institutions have developed hazing rituals.The armed forces have long had hazing rituals, which often involve violence and punishments.

In November 2005, controversy arose over a video showing Royal Marines fighting naked and intoxicated as part of a hazing ritual. The fight culminated with one soldier receiving a kick to the face, rendering him unconscious. The victim, according to the BBC, said "It's just Marine humour". The Marine who leaked the video said "The guy laid out was inches from being dead". Under further investigation, the Marines had just returned from a six month tour of Iraq, and were in their "cooling down" period, in which they spend two weeks at a naval base before they are allowed back into society.

http://www.fresnobee.com/2012/06/28/...n-cornell.html
Hazing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So when you do your kickboxing do you use violence on other people in order to train them to fight correctly? does this mean you use hazing on others for your 'sport'??

Last edited by marpat; 05-07-2012 at 07:24 PM.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #407
bush doctor

Arrow Primative

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
So when you do your kickboxing do you use violence on other people in order to train them to fight correctly? does this mean you use hazing on others for your 'sport'??
Ever blundering marpat have you come to this level already, your Devolution clearly highlights your lack of wisdom and spiteful nature.

De-evolution, or backward evolution is the notion that a species can change into a more "primitive" form over time. Devolution presumes that there is a preferred hierarchy of structure and function, and that evolution must mean "progress" to "more advanced" organisms. This may include idea that some modern species that have lost functions or complexity accordingly must be degenerate forms of their ancestors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devolution_(biology)
Old 05-07-2012, 08:36 PM   #408
lightgiver

Arrow Goose Green

Most of those in the waxworks were Argentine conscripts and reservists taken from South American towns and thrown onto a wind-scoured island far from their homes.

You had better not get on the wrong side of anyone in the Forces you may get shot in the Back...Blue on Blue so to speak...Staff YK.

Ram muay is the way to show respect to the teachers and the trainers. Also, in past muay thai was usually fought in front of the king, so ram muay was also to apologize to the King for the brutality in fighting.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=48933&page=11
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=284

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-07-2012 at 08:44 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:48 PM   #409
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlighten me View Post
Lightgiver, if you are that interested in Freemasonry why not go visit a lodge?
You would be more than welcome at our next white table evening.

I'll even give you a tour of our Temple.
DONT DO IT !...

Old 05-07-2012, 08:55 PM   #410
lightgiver

Arrow W 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr steam View Post
DONT DO IT !...

"Weaving Spiders Come Not Here,"

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=25

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-07-2012 at 09:05 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:19 PM   #411
dr steam

Default Don't fall for it...

Last edited by dr steam; 05-07-2012 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Lack of sleep
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #412
lightgiver

Arrow Yitzhak Rabin

Yitzhak Rabin ... 1 March, 1922 – 4 November, 1995) was an Israeli politician, statesman and general. He was the fifth Prime Minister of Israel, serving two terms in office, 1974–77 and 1992 until his assassination in 1995.

On the evening of November 4, 1995 (12th of Heshvan on the Hebrew Calendar), Rabin was assassinated by Yigal Amir, a radical right-wing Orthodox Jew who opposed the signing of the Oslo Accords. Rabin had been attending a mass rally at the Kings of Israel Square (Now Rabin Square) in Tel Aviv, held in support of the Oslo Accords. When the rally ended, Rabin walked down the city hall steps towards the open door of his car, at which point Amir fired three shots at Rabin with a semi-automatic pistol. Two shots hit Rabin, and the third lightly injured Yoram Rubin, one of Rabin's bodyguards. Rabin was rushed to nearby Ichilov Hospital, where he died on the operating table of blood loss and a punctured lung within 40 minutes. Amir was immediately seized by Rabin's bodyguards. He was later tried, found guilty, and sentenced to life imprisonment. After an emergency cabinet meeting, Israel's foreign minister, Shimon Peres, was appointed as acting Israeli prime minister.

Quote:
Yigal Amir, a radical right-wing Orthodox Jew who opposed the signing of the Oslo Accords and believed he was saving the country from a dire fate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr steam View Post
With all due respect Steam I dont want this thread turned into a Jew bashing one, there is enough of that nonsense on here as it is.

The Oslo Accords, officially called the Declaration of Principles on Interim Self-Government Arrangements or Declaration of Principles (DOP), was an attempt to resolve the ongoing Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Last edited by lightgiver; 05-07-2012 at 09:32 PM.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:49 PM   #413
enlighten me

Lightgiver, how about a ride on my goat? come to our lodge, You know you want to. The force is strong in you, Young skywalker

HTML Code:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/san61qTwWsU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 05-07-2012, 09:55 PM   #414
lightgiver

Arrow Temple Within

Quote:
Lightgiver, how about a ride on my goat? come to our lodge, You know you want to. The force is strong in you, Young skywalker
Know you not that you are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

Old 05-07-2012, 10:06 PM   #415
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
With all due respect Steam I dont want this thread turned into a Jew bashing one, there is enough of that nonsense on here as it is.
Fair enough it is received I must however point out that Brevik is not jewis but a Zionist avenger and I really dont se Jews in general as evil...
But my smiley was meant as an indicator that my post was a slightly humorous incident but point taken, after several serious posts, I had an urgent need for a more hilarious post ..I gues I am just a little tired...

Last edited by dr steam; 05-07-2012 at 10:14 PM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 10:08 PM   #416
enlighten me

Smile

Old 05-07-2012, 10:55 PM   #417
bush doctor

Arrow Holy Science

Quote:
There is only one science to know The Holy Science everything else is an allegory or a corruption of it.

Last edited by bush doctor; 05-07-2012 at 10:56 PM.
bush doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:46 PM   #418
lightgiver

Lightbulb Rubber Vase

Quote:
Originally Posted by bush doctor View Post
Ever blundering marpat have you come to this level already, your Devolution clearly highlights your lack of wisdom and spiteful nature.

De-evolution, or backward evolution is the notion that a species can change into a more "primitive" form over time. Devolution presumes that there is a preferred hierarchy of structure and function, and that evolution must mean "progress" to "more advanced" organisms. This may include idea that some modern species that have lost functions or complexity accordingly must be degenerate forms of their ancestors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devolution_(biology)
I am suprised the Vase and Rubber cell was not mentioned...

Old 06-07-2012, 08:50 PM   #419
lightgiver

Lightbulb Elevator 23

Quote:

Footage of Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader in the elevator on the way to the Emperor's throne room...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=111

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-07-2012 at 08:51 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #420
enlighten me

Lightgiver, Join us, we have been expecting you, the ballot is in your favour, Welcome