Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 07-08-2014, 10:55 PM   #81
lightgiver

Lightbulb Goulston Street graffito

Quote:
Originally Posted by theroach View Post

Anyone remember this from From Hell?
Quote:
The Goulston Street graffito was some writing on a wall that was found beside a clue in the 1888 Whitechapel murders investigation.. The meaning of the graffito, and its possible connection to the crimes attributed to Jack the Ripper, have been debated for over a century..The Whitechapel murders were a series of brutal attacks on women in the Whitechapel district in the East End of London that occurred between 1888 and 1891..5 of the murders are generally attributed to "Jack the Ripper", whose identity remains unknown, while the perpetrator(s) of the remaining 6 cannot be verified or are disputed...

Long reported that it read, "The Juwes [sic] are the men that will not be blamed for nothing." Detective Constable Daniel Halse of the City of London Police, arrived a short time later, and took down a different version: "The Juwes are not the men who will be blamed for nothing." A third version, "The Juws are not the men To be blamed for nothing", was recorded by City surveyor, Frederick William Foster.. A copy according with Long's version of the message was attached to a report from Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Charles Warren to the Home Office...

In addition to the confusion over the exact wording and meaning of the phrase, and whether it was written by the murderer or not, author and former homicide detective Trevor Marriott raised another possibility: the piece of apron may not necessarily have been dropped by the murderer on his way back to the East End from Mitre Square. The victim herself might have used it as a sanitary towel, and dropped it on her way from the East End to Mitre Square.. In Marriott's own words, however, it is an explanation that "many experts will regard as unbelievable"...

In the controversial book Jack the Ripper: British Intelligence Agent, author and "master of the paranormal" Tom Slemen claims that "Juwes" is a Manchurian word meaning "two", and that Sir Charles Warren, a respected archaeologist who had knowledge of both the Biblical and Manchu languages, must have recognised the out-of-place word, and yet claimed he was baffled by the reference. In 1909 (says Slemens), Warren presided over a lecture with Claude Reignier Conder entitled "The Origins of the Chinese" at London's Caxton Hall, in which the similarities to the Manchu and European languages were pointed out, and the word
Juwe was said to be the root of the English words dual, duet, duo..

Quote:
Recruits of the Pontifical Swiss Guard at the Vatican City use the Schwurhand sign when swearing their oath of allegiance to the Pope, in a ceremony performed on 6 May every year since the Sack of Rome in 1527.. The use of the 3 digits is said to symbolise the 3 elements of the Holy Trinity..Sewu is an 8th-century Mahayana Buddhist temple located 800 meters north of Prambanan in Central Java..According to tradition, this thousandth temple is part of the Sewu temple compound (Sewu means "thousands" in Javanese), and the Princess is the image of Durga in the north cell of the Shiva temple at Prambanan, still known as Rara Jonggrang or Slender Virgin..The temple was severely damaged during the earthquake in Java in 2006. The structural damage is significant and the central temple suffered the worst. Large pieces of debris were scattered over the ground and cracks between stone blocks were detected...For subsequent years the temples suffered looting, many of Buddhas' heads were decapitated and stolen, some Dutch colonial residents carried off sculptures as garden ornaments and native villagers used the foundation stones for construction material. Some of the temple's best preserved bas-reliefs, Buddha's head, and ornaments are carried away from the site and ended up in museums or private collections abroad..The original name of the temple complex was probably "Manjusri grha" (The House of Manjusri).. Manjusri is a Bodhisattva in Mahayana Buddhist teaching symbolizing the "Gentle Glory" of transcendent wisdom (Sanskrit: prajñā)..The letter 'J' originated as a swash character, used for the letter 'i' at the end of Roman numerals when following another 'i', as in 'xxiij' instead of 'xxiii' for the Roman numeral representing 23..A swash is a typographical flourish, such as an exaggerated serif, terminal, tail, entry stroke, etc. on a glyph.. The use of swash characters dates back to at least the 16th century, as they can be seen in Ludovico Vicentino degli Arrighi La Operina, which is dated 1522..He turned to printing in 1524 and designed his own italic typefaces for his work, which were widely emulated.. His last printing was dated shortly before the sack of Rome (1527), during which he was probably killed..The troops defending Rome were not at all numerous, Consisting of 5,000 militiamen led by Renzo di Ceri and 500 Papal Swiss Guard...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sewu
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goulston_Street_graffito
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=81Watson, what are you doing?.I'm trying to corner the last pea on my plate..Yes but squashing a fellow's pea...I suppose since, after all, he's only the Prince of Wales, we should not expect the same degree of courtesy..You create allegiance above your sworn allegiance to protect humanity... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=866

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-08-2014 at 11:18 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 11:45 PM   #82
lightgiver

Lightbulb Dear Boss

Quote:
8 September-Whitechapel murders: The mutilated body of London prostitute Annie Chapman is found. She is considered to be the second victim of Jack the Ripper-In England, the first 6 Football League matches are played.. The 12 members of the new league are Aston Villa, Blackburn Rovers, Bolton Wanderers, Preston North End, West Bromwich Albion, Everton, Burnley, Accrington, Wolverhampton Wanderers, Notts County, Derby County and Stoke City, all from the north of England or the midlands.. The first goal in the League is scored by Kenny Davenport of Bolton Wanderers..

27 September — Whitechapel murders: The 'Dear Boss letter' signed "Jack the Ripper", the first time the name is used, is received by London's Central News Agency...

Dear Boss,

I keep on hearing the police have caught me but they wont fix me just yet. I have laughed when they look so clever and talk about being on the right track. That joke about Leather Apron gave me real fits. I am down on whores and I shant quit ripping them till I do get buckled. Grand work the last job was. I gave the lady no time to squeal.. How can they catch me now. I love my work and want to start again.. You will soon hear of me with my funny little games..I saved some of the proper red stuff in a ginger beer bottle over the last job to write with but it went thick like glue and I cant use it. Red ink is fit enough I hope ha. ha. The next job I do I shall clip the ladys ears off and send to the police officers just for jolly wouldn't you. Keep this letter back till I do a bit more work, then give it out straight. My knife's so nice and sharp I want to get to work right away if I get a chance. Good Luck.. Yours truly..

Jack the Ripper..

Dont mind me giving the trade name..

PS Wasnt good enough to post this before I got all the red ink off my hands curse it No luck yet. They say I'm a doctor now. ha ha..

Initially this letter was considered to be just one of many hoaxes, but when the body of Catherine Eddowes was found with one earlobe severed on 30 September, the writer's promise to "clip the ladys ears off" attracted attention...

Go down to Kew in lilac-time, in lilac-time, in lilac-time;
Go down to Kew in lilac-time (it isn't far from London!)
And you shall wander hand in hand with love in summer's wonderland;
Go down to
Kew in lilac-time (it isn't far from London!)...

Quote:
Like many items related to the Ripper case, the "Dear Boss" letter disappeared from the police files not long after the investigation ended. It may have been kept as a souvenir by one of the investigating officers.. It was returned anonymously to the Metropolitan Police in 1987, whereupon Scotland Yard recalled all the documents from their file from the Public Record Office, now The National Archives, at Kew..Kew is the location of the Royal Botanic Gardens ("Kew Gardens"), now a World Heritage Site, which includes Kew Palace. Kew is also the home of important historical documents such as Domesday Book, which is on public display at The National Archives..The earliest written reference to Kew is thought to be contained in Julius Caesar's Gallic Wars, as the location where the Roman Army forded the Thames in 54 BC although this has been disputed.. The name Kew is a combination of two words: the Old French kai (landing place; "quay" derives from this) and Old English hoh (spur of land). The land spur is the bend in the Thames. The name was recorded in 1327 as Cayho..

Five churches in Kew are currently in use:

Kew Baptist Church
Our Lady of Loreto and St Winefride's, Kew (Roman Catholic)
St Anne's Church, Kew (Anglican)
St Luke's Church, Kew (Anglican)
St Philip and All Saints Church, Kew (the Barn Church) (Anglican)...

Lady Croom: My hyacinth dell is become a haunt for
hobgoblins, my Chinese bridge, which I am assured is
superior to the one at Kew, and for all I know at Peking, is
usurped by a fallen obelisk overgrown with briars...

Taking to drink, she split from the family in 1880 and a year later was living with a new partner named John Kelly at Cooney's common lodging-house at 55 Flower and Dean Street, Spitalfields, at the centre of London's most notorious criminal rookery. Here she took to casual prostitution to pay the rent..To avoid contact with his former partner, Conway drew his army pension under the assumed name of Quinn, and kept their sons' addresses secret from her..At the time of her death she was described as being 5 feet tall, with dark auburn hair, hazel eyes, and a tattoo that read "TC", for Tom Conway, in blue ink on her left forearm.. Friends of Eddowes described her as "intelligent and scholarly, but possessed of a fierce temper" and "a very jolly woman, always singing"..In the summer of 1888, Eddowes, Kelly and a friend of theirs called Emily Birrell took casual work hop-picking in Kent..At 8.30 p.m. on Saturday 29 September, Eddowes was found lying drunk in the road on Aldgate High Street by PC Louis Robinson. She was taken into custody and then to Bishopsgate police station, where she was detained, giving the name "Nothing", until she was sober enough to leave at 1 a.m. on the morning of 30 September.. On her release, she gave her name and address as "Mary Ann Kelly of 6 Fashion Street".. When leaving the station, instead of turning right to take the shortest route to her home in Flower and Dean Street, she turned left towards Aldgate.. She was last seen alive at 1.35 a.m. by 3 witnesses, Joseph Lawende, Joseph Hyam Levy and Harry Harris, who had just left a club on Duke Street. She was standing talking with a man at the entrance to Church Passage, which led south-west from Duke Street to Mitre Square along the south wall of the Great Synagogue of London.. Only Lawende could furnish a description of the man, whom he described as a fair-moustached man wearing a navy jacket, peaked cloth cap, and red scarf...At 1.45 a.m., Eddowes's mutilated body was found in the south-west corner of Mitre Square by the square's beat policeman PC Edward Watkins.. Watkins said that he entered the square at 1.44 a.m, having previously been there at 1.30 a.m. He called for assistance at a tea warehouse in the square, where night watchman George James Morris, who was an ex-policeman, had noticed nothing unusual.. Neither had another watchman (George Clapp) at 5 Mitre Square or an off-duty policeman (Richard Pearse) at 3 Mitre Square...

Brown conducted a post-mortem that afternoon, noting:

After washing the left hand carefully, a bruise the size of a sixpence, recent and red, was discovered on the back of the left hand between the thumb and first finger. A few small bruises on right shin of older date. The hands and arms were bronzed. No bruises on the scalp, the back of the body, or the elbows. ... The cause of death was haemorrhage from the left common carotid artery. The death was immediate and the mutilations were inflicted after death ... There would not be much blood on the murderer. The cut was made by someone on the right side of the body, kneeling below the middle of the body. ... The peritoneal lining was cut through on the left side and the left kidney carefully taken out and removed... I believe the perpetrator of the act must have had considerable knowledge of the position of the organs in the abdominal cavity and the way of removing them. The parts removed would be of no use for any professional purpose. It required a great deal of knowledge to have removed the kidney and to know where it was placed. Such a knowledge might be possessed by one in the habit of cutting up animals. I think the perpetrator of this act had sufficient time ... It would take at least 5 minutes... I believe it was the act of one person..A mustard tin containing two pawn tickets issued to Emily Birrell and Anne Kelly was discovered on Eddowes's body. These eventually led to her identification by John Kelly as his common-law wife, after he read about the tickets in the newspapers..His identification was confirmed by Catherine Eddowes' sister, Eliza Gold.. No money was found on her..Though the murder occurred within the City of London, it was close to the boundary of Whitechapel where the previous Whitechapel murders had occurred. The mutilation of Eddowes's body and the abstraction of her left kidney and part of her womb by her murderer bore the signature of Jack the Ripper and was very similar in nature to that of earlier victim Annie Chapman..Catherine Eddowes was buried on Monday, 8 October 1888 in an elm coffin in the City of London Cemetery, in an unmarked (public) grave 49336,
square 318...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dear_Boss_letter
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=172Why do you go on these trips with me, Ed?.. Right there's the town hall.. Right over there's the old fire station..Played a lot of checkers over there, sure did...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=213

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-08-2014 at 11:56 PM.
Old 11-08-2014, 10:27 PM   #83
lightgiver

Arrow Land of Kidney

Quote:
In an old manuscript appears the statement that the Freemasonic Order was formed by alchemists and Hermetic philosophers who had banded themselves together to protect their secrets against the infamous methods used by avaricious persons to wring from them the secret of gold-making.. The fact that the Hiramic legend contains an alchemical formula gives credence to this story. Thus the building of Solomon's Temple represents the consummation of the magnum opus, which cannot be realized without the assistance of CHiram, the Universal Agent.. The Masonic Mysteries teach the initiate how to prepare within his own soul a miraculous powder of projection by which it is possible for him to transmute the base lump of human ignorance, perversion, and discord into an ingot of spiritual and philosophic gold..

Sufficient similarity exists between the Masonic CHiram and the Kundalini of Hindu mysticism to warrant the assumption that CHiram may be considered a symbol also of the Spirit Fire moving through the sixth ventricle of the spinal column. The exact science of human regeneration is the Lost Key of Masonry, for when the Spirit Fire is lifted up through the 33 degrees, or segments of the spinal column, and enters into the domed chamber of the human skull, it finally passes into the pituitary body (Isis), where it invokes Ra (the pineal gland) and demands the Sacred Name. Operative Masonry, in the fullest meaning of that term, signifies the process by which the Eye of Horus is opened. E. A. Wallis Budge has noted that in some of the papyri illustrating the entrance of the souls of the dead into the judgment hall of Osiris the deceased person has a pine cone attached to the crown of his head. The Greek mystics also carried a symbolic staff, the upper end being in the form of a pine cone, which was called the thyrsus of Bacchus. In the human brain there is a tiny gland called the pineal body, which is the sacred eye of the ancients, and corresponds to the third eye of the Cyclops. Little is known concerning the function of the pineal body, which Descartes suggested (more wisely than he knew) might be the abode of the spirit of man. As its name signifies, the pineal gland is the sacred pine cone in man--the eye single, which cannot be opened until CHiram (the Spirit Fire) is raised through the sacred seals which are called the Se7en Churches in Asia...

There is an Oriental painting which shows three sun bursts. One sunburst covers the head, in the midst of which sits Brahma with four heads, his body a mysterious dark color. The second sunburst--which covers the heart, solar plexus, and upper abdominal region-shows Vishnu sitting in the blossom of the lotus on a couch formed of the coils of the serpent of cosmic motion, its seven-hooded head forming a canopy over the god. The third sunburst is over the generative system, in the midst of which sits Shiva, his body a grayish white and the Ganges River flowing out of the crown of his head. This painting was the work of a Hindu mystic who spent many years subtly concealing great philosophical principles within these figures. The Christian legends could be related also to the human body by the same method as the Oriental, for the arcane meanings hidden in the teachings of both schools are identical.

As applied to Masonry, the 3 sunbursts represent the gates of the temple at which CHiram was struck, there being no gate in the north because the sun never shines from the northern angle of the heavens. The north is the symbol of the physical because of its relation to ice (crystallized water) and to the body (crystallized spirit). In man the light shines toward the north but never from it, because the body has no light of its own but shines with the reflected glory of the divine life-particles concealed within physical substance. For this reason the moon is accepted as the symbol of man's physical nature. CHiram is the mysterious fiery, airy water which must be raised through the three grand centers symbolized by the ladder with three rungs and the sunburst flowers mentioned in the description of the Hindu painting. It must also pass upward by means of the ladder of seven rungs-the se7en plexuses proximate to the spine.. The nine segments of the sacrum and coccyx are pierced by ten foramina, through which pass the roots of the Tree of Life. Nine is the sacred number of man, and in the symbolism of the sacrum and coccyx a great mystery is concealed. That part of the body from the kidneys downward was termed by the early Qabbalists the Land of Egypt into which the children of Israel were taken during the captivity.. Out of Egypt, Moses (the illuminated mind, as his name implies) led the tribes of Israel (the twelve faculties) by raising the brazen serpent in the wilderness upon the symbol of the Tau cross. Not only CHiram but the god-men of nearly every pagan
Mystery ritual are personifications of the Spirit Fire in the human spinal cord...

Quote:
Nephrology (from Greek νεφρός nephros "kidney", combined with the suffix -logy, "the study of") is a specialty of medicine and pediatrics that concerns itself with the study of normal kidney function, kidney problems, the treatment of kidney problems and renal replacement therapy (dialysis and kidney transplantation)..While the Syrians and the Arabs viewed the liver as the center of life, the kidneys, in contrast, held a primary place of importance in Israel. In Hebrew tradition, they were considered to be the most important internal organs along with the heart. In the Old Testament most frequently the kidneys are associated with the most inner stirrings of emotional life. But they are also viewed as the seat of the secret thoughts of the human; they are used as an omen metaphor, as a metaphor for moral discernment, for reflection and inspiration. This field of tension in metaphoric usage is resolved under the conception of the kidneys as life center. In the Old Testament the kidneys thus are primarily used as metaphor for the core of the person, for the area of greatest vulnerability. For us today, this metaphorical use of the kidneys has lost its meaning. One reason for its disappearance is certainly the monopoly of causal-analytic rationality in science of today. The kidney has developed from myth to organ, and with this transition a variety of perspectives and ways of looking at knowledge inherent in imaginative thought have been lost. But the metaphor uncovers a deeper level of truth, it represents another form of reconstruction of reality which needs not necessarily be subordinate to the scientific rationality. Today as well, these imaginative ideas can provide an approach to an essential level of reality which may otherwise remain hidden...Some urban legends have passed through the years with only minor changes to suit regional variations. One example is the story of a woman killed by spiders nesting in her elaborate hairdo. More recent legends tend to reflect modern circumstances, like the story of people ambushed, anesthetized, and waking up minus one kidney, which was supposedly surgically removed for transplantation (a story which folklorists refer to as "The Kidney Heist")..According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, the Kidney (Chinese: 腎: shèn) refers to either of the two viscera located on the small of the back, one either side of the spine. As distinct from the Western medical definition of kidneys, the TCM concept is more a way of describing a set of interrelated parts than an anatomical organ. In TCM the kidneys are associated with "the gate of Vitality" or "Ming Men". A famous Chinese doctor named Zhang Jie Bin (approximately 1563-1640) wrote "there are two kidneys, (kidney yin and yang), with the Gate of Vitality between them. The kidney is the organ of water and fire, the abode of yin and yang, the sea of essence, and it determines life and death"..Kidney Island (Spanish: Isla Celebroña, so called due to its shape, is a small island with a land area of 33 hectares (82 acres), to the east of East Falkland, not far from StanLey...
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10213802
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta18.htm
http://www.casebook.org/ripper_media...nds.crook.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=174Clarice, there's nothing I'd love more in the world than to chat with you..Your profile at the border stations has 5 features.. would they have you back, you think? The FBI? Those people you despise almost as much as they despise you. Would they give you a medal, Clarice, do you think? Would you have it professionally framed and hang it on your wall to look at and remind you of your courage and incorruptibility? All you would need for that, Clarice, is a mirror... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1766

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-08-2014 at 10:36 PM.
Old 15-08-2014, 07:11 PM   #84
lightgiver

Lightbulb Major Triad

Quote:
The red scarf is a neckerchief worn by young pioneers of several countries during the socialist (“communist”) era. In the Soviet Union it was known as pionerskiy galstuk (пионерский галстук, i. e. pioneer’s neckerchief), in Vietnam as khăn quàng đỏ (red scarf), in China as hong lingjin (紅領巾, red scarf), in Cuba as pañoleta roja (red scarf), in Hungary as úttörőnyakkendő (pioneer’s neckerchief).. Blue scarves were also used (e.g. in Hungary and East Germany) by youngsters before coming of age to wear the red one..In 1877, Kuo Sung-tao, the first Chinese minister to Britain, opened its legation in London, and in 1882, Wu Tin Fang became the first Chinese student to be admitted to the bar in London.. In the mid-1880s, Chinatowns started to form in London and Liverpool with grocery stores, eating houses, meeting places and, in the East End, Chinese street names. In 1891, the Census recorded 582 Chinese-born residents in Britain, though this dropped to 387 Chinese-born residents in 1896. 80% were single males between 20 and 35, the majority being seamen.. Others just died..By 1890 there were two distinct, if small, Chinese communities living in east London. The Chinese from Shanghai were settled around Pennyfields, Amoy Place, and Ming Street (in Poplar) and those from Canton and Southern China lived around Gill Street and Limehouse Causeway. There was much prejudice against the East End Chinese community largely due to exaggerated reports of gambling and opium dens. This may have been true of some, but for the majority of Chinese people, life consisted of hard work in the London Docklands, struggling to save for a passage for the return voyage to the Far East. Like much of the East End it remained a focus for immigration, but after the devastation of the Second World War many of the Chinese community relocated to Soho..On 12 February 1832, the first case of cholera was reported in London at Limehouse. First described in India in 1817, it had spread here via Hamburg. Although 800 people died during this epidemic, fewer than had died of tuberculosis in the same year, cholera visited again in 1848 and 1858..In harmonics – the 5th partial (or 4th overtone) of a fundamental has a frequency ratio of 5/1 to the frequency of that fundamental. This ratio corresponds to the interval of 2 octaves + a pure major 3rd.. Thus, the interval of 5/4 is the interval of the pure third.. A major Triad chord when played in just intonation (most often the case in a cappella vocal ensemble singing), will contain such a pure major third...

Quote:
There is also the story of a young artist, Walter Sickert, a member of the Comden Town Group, whose interest in the crimes of Jack the Ripper raised eventually a suspicion that he might have committed them himself. When he rented a studio in the East End of London, his landlady told him of her presumption that it could have been previously occupied by Jack the Ripper. Led by the idea, Sickert perpetuated the room in one of his paintings, ‘Jack the Ripper’s Bedroom’, which is now owned by the Manchester City Art Gallery. It is a very dark and haunting painting, depicting a faceless human-shaped-like figure standing at the end of a blurry tunnel. For a long time Sickert was not taken into consideration as one of the suspects. However, since 1970s 3 books have been written, giving the alleged evidence that Sickert was the famous murderer. In Patricia Cornwell’s Portrait Of A Killer: Jack the Ripper – Case Closed, Sickert is described as a man of many faces: “Those who knew him as well as those he brushed past only now and then accepted that being Sickert meant being the “chameleon”, the “poseur”. He was Sickert in the loud check coat walking at all hours through London’s foreboding alleyways and streets. He was Sickert the farmer or country squire or tramp or bespectacled masher in the bowler hat or dandy in black tie or the eccentric wearing bedroom slippers to meet the train. He was Jack the Ripper with a cap pulled low over his eyes and a red scarf around his neck, working in the gloom of a studio illuminated by the feeble glow from a bull’s-eye lantern.” Allegedly, in order to support her theories, Cornwell bought a large collection (31) of Sickert’s paintings and destroyed one of them in search of the artist’s DNA, to which she denied. About ten years ago the idea of Sickert as Jack the Ripper was discarded by the Oxford Dictionary of National Biography...

Walter Richard Sickert (31 May 1860 – 22 January 1942), born in Munich, Germany, was a painter and printmaker who was a member of the Camden Town Group in London. He was an important influence on distinctively British styles of avant-garde art in the 20th century..Sickert was a cosmopolitan and eccentric who often favoured ordinary people and urban scenes as his subjects. His oeuvre also included portraits of well-known personalities and images derived from press photographs.. He is considered a prominent figure in the transition from Impressionism to Modernism..Sickert was the eldest son of Oswald Sickert, a Danish-German artist, and his wife, Eleanor Louisa Henry, who was an illegitimate daughter of the British astronomer Richard Sheepshanks..Though he was the son and grandson of painters, he first sought a career as an actor; he appeared in small parts in Sir Henry Irving's company, before taking up the study of art in 1881. After less than a year's attendance at the Slade School, Sickert left to become a pupil and etching assistant to James Abbott McNeill Whistler..Sickert's earliest paintings were small tonal studies painted alla prima from nature after Whistler's example..The "Camden Town murder" became an ongoing source of prurient sensationalism in the press.. For several years Sickert had already been painting lugubrious female nudes on beds, and continued to do so, deliberately challenging the conventional approach to life painting—"The modern flood of representations of vacuous images dignified by the name of 'the nude' represents an artistic and intellectual bankruptcy"—giving four of them, which included a male figure, the title, The Camden Town Murder, and causing a controversy which ensured attention for his work...

The title of the group refers to the "Camden Town Murder" case of 1907..On 11 September Emily Dimmock, a part-time prostitute cheating on her partner, was murdered in her home at Agar Grove (then St Paul's Road), Camden, having gone there from The Eagle public house, Royal College Street. After sex, the man had slit her throat open while she was asleep, then left in the morning.. The murder became an ongoing source of prurient sensationalism in the press..Sickert took a keen interest in the crimes of Jack the Ripper and believed he had lodged in a room used by the infamous serial killer.. He had been told this by his landlady, who suspected a previous lodger. Sickert did a painting of the room and titled it "Jack the Ripper's Bedroom." It shows a dark, melancholy room with most details obscured.. This painting now resides in the Manchester City Art Gallery in Manchester..Sickert died in Bath, Somerset in 1942, at the age of 81..Sickert insisted on the importance of subject matter in art, saying that "all the greater draughtsmen tell a story", but treated his subjects in a detached manner..His several self-portraits usually displayed an element of role-playing consistent with his early career as an actor: Lazarus Breaks his Fast (c. 1927) and The Domestic Bully (c. 1935–38) are examples...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_scarf
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Sickert
http://artlark.org/2013/10/15/jack-t...ter-from-hell/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=185Unplug your ears, Lusk, because I'm going to tell you something!..I know what matters to you! It's written all over your face: "POWER"! So take my advice and go home! The Revolution may not start this week!..That's the trouble with the spirit world. Isn't it always telling you after the event but never befure...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=577

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-08-2014 at 07:13 PM.
Old 15-08-2014, 09:11 PM   #85
lightgiver

Lightbulb Ming Men 5 Organs Network

Quote:
In the early modern period Ming Street was a byway called Back Lane, on the south side of Pennyfields.. In 1802 it was cut at its west end by Commercial (West India Dock) Road. It became known as King Street c1820.. King Street passed north of the Blue Posts public house until 1827–8, when it was rerouted to the south to make a direct crossing to Garford Street, allowing locals to avoid paying tolls on Commercial Road. The old branch, which survived until 1963–4, became King Street West, and King Street itself was renamed Ming Street in 1938, presumably in acknowledgement of the Chinese community..The north side of the street was developed in the early nineteenth century. By 1810 there were two small courts of cottages, 5 in Union Court (later Ulmar Place) and 8 in Prospect Place, and ten years later there were also several two-storey houses along the street. Another small court of three cottages, Eagle Place, was built in the 1830s. With such piecemeal growth, the street frontage was more or less fully built up by mid-century. Nearby to the east there was a builder's workshop and yard, occupied by Carden & Hack from c1840 to c1868.. This appears subsequently to have become a depot for Pickford & Company. In the second half of the century houses along the north side of King Street were rebuilt, extended and converted as workshops and warehouses, many with maritime links. There were ship-brass-founders, ship-joiners, ship-chandlers, ropemakers, sailmakers, riggers and a shell merchant. Early in the twentieth century the courts were cleared and commercial use of the north side of the street spread...

The south side of Ming Street has never been substantially developed, except at its eastern end. A large site adjoining Hanbury Place was used by the Pennyfieldsbased builders, Thomas Morris, John Howkins, William Barker and William Constable, as a 'garden' from 1808 until their bankruptcy in 1818. It was perhaps a yard convenient for work carried out by them at the West India Docks. (ref. 40) This site passed to another local firm of builders, James Gates and William Horne, and was acquired on lease in 1820 for the erection of a gas works for lighting Poplar, an early venture of its kind. John and George Barlow, London iron merchants, commenced work speculatively, then in 1821 formed the Poplar Gas Light Company, one of a number of gas companies which they promoted..The small Danish church, also on the south side of King Street, was built in 1873. It provided seamen with a place for Lutheran worship, yet despite its foreign orientation, its genesis was very local, being built by Atherton & Latta to designs by John Warrington Morris.. The church was 'reconstructed' in 1906 by David Thomas of Finsbury Street, builder.. After damage during the Second World War, the church was redecorated 'in bright colours' by the architectural firm (of Danish origin) Caröe & Partners, and rededicated in 1948. It was replaced in 1959 by a church in Commercial Road and demolished in or soon after 1971.

All Saints' Church, Poplar, is a church in Newby Place, Poplar, London Borough of Tower Hamlets, and is the Church of England parish church of Poplar. It was built in 1821-3 to serve the newly created parish..At the beginning of the 19th century, to escape the heavy duties levied on cargoes discharged within the City itself, massive capital expenditure was risked in the building of docks eastward of the Pool of London. In 1800 the West India Docks were dug out manually across the northern reach of the Isle of Dogs, principally by Irish immigrant labourers..The Church was consecrated on 3 July 1823, and a living established under the patronage of Brasenose College, Oxford..The Church took a leading role in cementing the community of this targeted area of dockland during the Blitz of the Second World War. Many of the finest edifices of Poplar were destroyed and bombs constantly damaged the Church building, although this did not dissuade hundreds of people from using the crypt as an air-raid shelter. Late in the war, however, a V-2 rocket devastated the building, destroying the east end and bringing down the roof..Poplar is a historic, mainly residential area of East London, England, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets.. It is about 5.5 miles (8.9 km) east of Charing Cross. Historically a hamlet in the parish of Stepney, Middlesex, in 1817 Poplar became a civil parish. In 1855 the Poplar District of the Metropolis was formed, which also included Bromley and Bow...

Quote:
The Ming dynasty, also Empire of the Great Ming, was the ruling dynasty of China for 276 years (1368–1644) following the collapse of the Mongol-led Yuan dynasty. The Ming, described by some as "one of the greatest eras of orderly government and social stability in human history," was the last dynasty in China ruled by ethnic Han Chinese. Although the primary capital of Beijing fell in 1644 to a rebellion led by Li Zicheng (who established the Shun dynasty, soon replaced by the Manchu-led Qing dynasty), regimes loyal to the Ming throne – collectively called the Southern Ming – survived until 1662..From ancient times until the Sui Dynasty, castration was both a traditional punishment (one of the 5 Punishments) and a means of gaining employment in the Imperial service..Certain eunuchs gained immense power that occasionally superseded that of even the Grand Secretaries..

From Zhang Huang, A Compendium of Illustrated Texts (Tushu Bian), Ming Dynasty:

In relation to the other organ networks, the kidney is situated in the lowest position. It is associated with the phase element water, and it is in charge of storing essence (jing).. Just like water was the first substance to emerge from heavenly oneness, the kidney is the source of the human body, the initial sprout of physical life...

From Sun Yikuei, Contemplations On Unexplored Medical Topics (Yizhi Xuyu), 1584:

In the Simple Questions (Suwen) section of the Neijing it is stated: 'The kidney stores the qi of the bones and the marrow.' At another place it says: 'The black color associated with the direction north corresponds directly with the kidney; its corresponding orifices in the body are the two yin (the genitals and the anus), and its essence is stored in the kidney.' The Nanjing (Classic of Difficulties) further explains: 'This is where males store their essence.' This line does not mean that all of the essence is stored right there; the brain is also called the sea of marrow, and the kidney connects with the brain via the spine...

Master Shengsheng once said: 'Chapter 36 of the Nanjing states that there are really two kidneys, namely the left one being the actual kidney, while the right one is mingmen, the gate of life. It is this mingmen that is the seat of all physical (jing) and mental (shen) essences, and it is here that essence is stored in males, and from where the uterus branches off in females. Thus, we speak of two kidneys. Just as is said in chapter 39 of the Nanjing: 'The fact that six fu organs are paired with 5 zang organs means that the kidney really represents two organ systems, namely the left one being the kidney, and the right one being mingmen.. And mingmen, that is the abode of jing and shen. This is where male essence is stored and where the female uterus is attached; its qi is on the same wavelength with the kidney''..

From Tang Zonghai, A Refined Interpretation of the Medical Classics (Yijing Jingyi), Qing Dynasty:

The root of the triple burner is in the kidney, more precisely right between the two anatomical kidneys. Right there is a greasy membrane that is connected with the spine. It is called mingmen, and constitutes the source of the three burners..

Poplar was the most common wood used in Italy for panel paintings; the Mona Lisa and most famous early renaissance Italian paintings are on poplar. The wood is generally white, often with a slightly yellowish colour..Some stringed instruments are made with one-piece poplar backs; violas made in this fashion are said to have a particularly resonant tone..Two notable poems in English lament the cutting down of poplars, William Cowper's The Poplar Field and Gerard Manley Hopkins' Binsey Poplars...

Popal Walk is wide footpath running north–south in Christ Church Meadow, Oxford, England..The footpath runs between The Meadow Building of Christ Church at the junction with Broad Walk to the north and the River Thames near Folly Bridge to the south. At this point, the river is known as "The Isis" and is the location of the end of rowing races for Oxford University events such as Eights Week in the summer and Torpids in the spring..Poplar Walk was laid out in 1872 and lined with poplar trees (hence the name) by Henry Liddell, Dean of Christ Church and the father of Alice Liddell of Alice in Wonderland fame..According to movie website IMDb, locations around Poplar have been used in the following feature films..1984 (1956)..The
Da Vinci Code..The World Is Not Enough...
http://www.itmonline.org/5organs/kidney.htm
http://www.british-history.ac.uk/rep...x?compid=46476
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=55We're going to empty your memory as we might empty your pockets..Doctor.. Don't empty my mind! Please, I beg you! My mind is all I have! I've spent my whole life trying to fill it!.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=435

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-08-2014 at 09:15 PM.
Old 15-08-2014, 10:23 PM   #86
lightgiver

Lightbulb Pool of London

Quote:
Crime in the East End has been rife for centuries. Take an intense concentration of people, add appallingly high levels of poverty together with cheap alcohol, and you have a recipe for social disaster. The importing of goods into London, specifically via London Docks encouraged individuals to rob the shipping companies of their cargoes as they were being unloaded – and very little stood in their way...

No police force operated anywhere in London before the 1750s. Until then, crime and civil disorder were dealt with by magistrates and volunteer parish constables, who had strictly limited jurisdiction, and it wasn’t until 1792 that formal, salaried police constables were introduced..

The Metropolitan Police Force were formed in 1829, but it took the force until the mid-19th century to become established in the East End. One of the major East End industries that serviced ships moored off the Pool of London was prostitution, and less than 60 years after its formation, constables in H Division in Whitechapel, headed by a seconded Inspector Frederick Abberline were to be faced with, and ultimately foiled by the still unsolved murders of Jack the Ripper….

Quote:
London’s first pillar-box 1855-First underground railway opens 1863-The Metropolitan Railway, the world’s first underground railway, opened, running between Paddington and Farringdon. In the first six months of its operation, an average of nearly 28,000 passengers daily made the 18-minute journey..Tower Bridge completed 1894..After 8 years of construction, the Prince of Wales opened Tower Bridge, designed by City Architect Horace Jones. The river had remained navigable during the whole construction. The bascule bridge allowed an opening of 200 feet and headroom of 135 feet, enough to allow access for almost all vessels to the Pool of London..Queen Victoria’s Diamond Jubilee 1897-Queen Victoria arrived at the steps of St Paul’s Cathedral for a service held on 22 June to commemorate her reign of 60 years...

Originally, the Pool was the stretch of the River Thames along Billingsgate on the south side of the City of London where all imported cargoes had to be delivered for inspection and assessment by Customs Officers, giving the area the name of "Legal Quays".. Smuggling, theft and pilferage of cargoes were rife on both the busy open wharves and in the crowded warehouses. The term was later used more generally to refer to the stretch of the river from Rotherhithe upriver to London Bridge, with the venerable bridge being the farthest reach that could be navigated by a tall-masted vessel..Sculptures of Isis and Tamesis by Anne Seymour Damer can be found on Henley Bridge downstream at Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire...

In London, the Duke of Clarence asks Aubrey to accept his illegitimate son Horatio Hanson (whom the Duke refers to as a former shipmate's son, for propriety's sake) as a midshipman. Initially reluctant, Aubrey finds to his surprise and delight that the boy has the mathematical skills essential for a navigator; and he becomes a competent sailor..After leaving England, the Surprise first heads for Sierra Leone in order for Maturin to propose marriage to a young attractive widow living in Freetown. Christine Wood shares his tastes for natural philosophy and appears altogether more level-headed than his late wife Diana..William IV (William Henry; 21 August 1765 – 20 June 1837) was King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and of Hanover from 26 June 1830 until his death. William, the third son of George III and younger brother and successor to George IV, was the last king and penultimate monarch of Britain's House of Hanover..He served in the Royal Navy in his youth and was, both during his reign and afterwards, nicknamed the "Sailor King".. He served in North America and the Caribbean, but saw little actual fighting.. Since his two older brothers died without leaving legitimate issue, he inherited the throne when he was 64 years old...

Israel Lipski (1865 – August 21, 1887) born Israel Lobulsk, was a convicted murderer of Polish-Jewish descent living in the East End of London. Lipski worked as an umbrella stick salesman, employing Harry Schmuss and Henry Rosenbloom. The series of events leading up to his execution began on June 28, 1887 when police were summoned to 16 Batty Street; a young woman, Miriam Angel, had been murdered after being forced to consume nitric acid.. She was 6 months pregnant at the time. The Coroner at her inquest was Wynne Edwin Baxter.Israel Schwartz, a man of "Jewish appearance",reported witnessing a woman being assaulted on Berner Street in the early morning of September 30, 1888.. When the unknown man shouted out "Lipski!" to either Schwartz or another man, Schwartz fled. He later identified the woman as Elizabeth Stride, who is thought to have been murdered by Jack the Ripper around that time or shortly after. Police originally investigated whether there was someone in the neighborhood by the name of Lipski. The murder of Miriam Angel had happened the year before only one street away on the same block. Police eventually decided that the term was being used as an ethnic slur against Jews, although there were several Lipskis living in the area..In the event, the jury took only 8 minutes to find Lipski guilty and he was sentenced to hang..The Ratcliff Highway murders (sometimes
Ratcliffe Highway murders) were two vicious attacks on 2 separate families that resulted in se7en fatalities...
http://the-east-end.co.uk/crime/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Lipski
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=114My wife lives only to the day she can see you again, Prince..Jupiter loves ME!..Nerva, what's it like?..Warm, no pain... just drifting away.. Can you see her?..The goddess, Isis... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1307

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-08-2014 at 10:35 PM.
Old 16-08-2014, 09:00 PM   #87
lightgiver

Lightbulb I am here, praise the Lord

Quote:
If you had asked anyone in the East End where Brady Street Jewish Cemetery was in the late 1800s, they would have stared at you blankly. Unsurprising really, as the thoroughfare now known as Brady Street was then known as North Street, and some years before that, Ducking Pond Lane..A short stroll away from bustling Whitechapel Tube Station, Brady Street is a nondescript aside off the Whitechapel Road, but behind a high brick wall on the western side of the road hides a quiet and calm cemetery – part of the strong Jewish influence that had come to dominate Spitalfields and the surrounding areas..Yiddish signs were already an everyday sight in the Victorian East End – theatre posters and newspapers of the time carried the language and Jewish culture began to permeate the already ancient buildings. By the turn of the century, for example, there were 15 kosher butchers in Wentworth Street alone..A number of smaller synagogues called ‘chevras’ had been built in the area and these provided welfare to the Jewish community as well as being a place of worship. It became obvious therefore, that the Jewish people in the area needed somewhere to bury their dead..Brady Street Jewish Cemetery (It was marked as the much brasher ‘Jews Burial Ground’ in maps of the day) was originally leased by the New Synagogue at the end of May 1761 – The freehold transferring to them when they bought it in 1795..When the cemetery became full in the 1790s, the decision was made to place a four foot layer of fresh earth over the central part of the site, creating a flat topped mound, called the ‘Strangers Ground’ which was used for subsequent burials. Because of the additional layer, the headstones are placed back to back to identify the ‘occupants’ of the graves..Eventually, the site was given notice that burials should discontinue from the beginning of February 1856. The closure date was extended a number of times, but the cemetery eventually closed on 31st May 1858..

At 4pm on Friday 11th September 1874, an excited Harriet arranged for a couple of friends to look after her children and she left the property in Sidney Square. Wearing a grey dress (with new shiny black buttons she had sewn on that morning), a black bonnet, and a black cape trimmed with lace and velvet, she carried a new umbrella and had her night clothes wrapped in a neat parcel. From then on, all communication with her friends ceased, and she appeared to vanish into thin air..Later that day, a small group of men working outside Henry Wainwright’s warehouse at 215 Whitechapel Road heard what they thought to be three gunshots. A cursory examination of the immediate area failed to discover the cause, and they continued with their work..When the friends expressed concern over Harriet’s disappearance, Henry Wainwright stated that he had given Harriet 15 Shillings and informed them that to the best of his knowledge, she had travelled to Brighton. Shortly afterwards, the friends received a letter from ‘Edward Frieake’ explaining that he had asked the young Harriet to marry him and they were going to Paris to live together…Twelve months passed, but despite Harriet’s disappearance, Henry Wainwright’s financial situation continued to cause him problems. Finally, he made the fateful decision to sell the warehouse at 215 Whitechapel Road, where passers-by had started to notice the obnoxious odours..On September 11th 1875, Wainwright went to the warehouse and used a spade to loosen the earth on a shallow grave that had been dug just below the floorboards. He had used lime chloride in an attempt to cover the foul stench of the rotting human remains he had buried there almost exactly one year ago. Using a small hatchet, he proceeded to dismember the decomposing body and wrapped the pieces into two heavy parcels, covered in black American cloth and tied with rope..

In late autumn 1936, an event took place in Cable Street, a nondescript road leading from Leman Street in the East End of London. As the rest of the world braced itself for the outbreak of the Second World War, the Battle of Cable Street in this part of the East End saw scenes of running battles and barricades erected to prevent a march through the area by the British Union of Fascists, led by Oswald Mosley..The Battle of Cable Street took place on Sunday 4 October 1936, when Mosley led a march into this area of London, which had a high immigrant population. It led to a clash between the Metropolitan Police, who were overseeing the march, and anti-fascists, including local Jewish, socialist, anarchist, Irish and communist groups.. The majority of both marchers and counter-protesters had travelled into the area for the purpose of causing as much disruption as possible..The anti-fascist groups built roadblocks and barricades near the junction with Christian Street in an attempt to prevent the march from taking place. The demonstrators fought with improvised weapons such as sticks, rocks, and even chair legs, and the women in the houses along the street contributed to the riot by throwing rubbish, rotten vegetables and the contents of chamber pots at the police. After a series of running battles, Sir Philip Game, the Police Commissioner disallowed the march from going ahead and the Mosley and the
BUF abandoned it to prevent further bloodshed...

Quote:
Brady is a surname derived from the Irish surname Ó Brádaigh or Mac Brádaigh..Brady is a city in McCulloch County, Texas, United States - Brady refers to itself as "The Heart of Texas", as it is the closest city to the geographical center of the state..The Brady Bunch is an American sitcom created by Sherwood Schwartz that originally aired from September 26, 1969, to March 8, 1974, on ABC.. The series revolves around a large blended family with 6 children..Ian Brady (born Ian Duncan Stewart 1938), a perpetrator of the Moors murders..The victims were 5 children aged between 10 and 17-James Scott "Jim" Brady (August 29, 1940 – August 4, 2014) was an assistant to the U.S. President and White House Press Secretary under President Ronald Reagan. After nearly being killed and becoming permanently disabled as a result of the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan in 1981, Brady became an ardent supporter of gun control. On August 8, 2014, Brady's death was ruled a homicide, 33 years after the gunshot wound he received in 1981...
http://www.jewisheastend.com/brady.html
http://the-east-end.co.uk/tag/whitechapel/
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=50Haven't you noticed how nothing in this house seems to move until you look away and then you just... catch something out of the corner of your eye?.. I know the supernatural is something that isn't supposed to happen, but it does happen..Doc, I'll let you have the house cheap!..http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=148
Old 16-08-2014, 10:00 PM   #88
lightgiver

Arrow Abberline

Quote:
Frederick George Abberline (8 January 1843 in Blandford Forum, Dorset – 10 December 1929) was a Chief Inspector for the London Metropolitan Police and was a prominent police figure in the investigation into the Jack the Ripper murders of 1888..Frederick Abberline was the only son of Edward Abberline, a saddlemaker and Sheriff's Officer and Clerk of the Market, minor local government positions, and his wife Hannah (née Chinn). Edward Abberline died in 1849, and his widow opened a small shop and brought up her 4 children, Emily, Harriett, Edward and Frederick, alone..Frederick was a clockmaker until he left home to go to London, where he enlisted in the Metropolitan Police on 5 January 1863, being appointed to N Division (Islington) with the Warrant Number 43519.. PC Abberline so impressed his superiors that they promoted him to Sergeant two years later on 19 August 1865. On his promotion he moved to Y Division (Highgate). Throughout 1867 he investigated Fenian activities as a plain clothes officer.. He was promoted to Inspector on 10 March 1873, and three days later, on 13 March transferred to H Division in Whitechapel. On 8 April 1878 Abberline was appointed Local Inspector in charge of H Division's CID..H is the 8th letter in the ISO basic Latin alphabet..In the German language, the name of the letter is pronounced /haː/..The chemical symbol of Hydrogen is H.. In Northern Ireland it is a shibboleth as Protestant schools teach aitch and Catholics haitch..The number 8 is a Fibonacci number, being 3 plus 5..In Revelation the Anti-Christ is the 8th king..In astrology, Scorpio is the 8th astrological sign of the Zodiac...

Among the many suspects in the case, Abberline's primary suspect was Severin Antoniovich Klosowski, aka George Chapman..Abberline was subsequently involved in the investigation of the Cleveland Street scandal in 1889. Chief Inspector Abberline retired from the police on 8 February 1892, having received 84 commendations and awards, and worked as a private enquiry agent, including three seasons at Monte Carlo, before taking over the European Agency of the famous Pinkerton National Detective Agency of America, for whom he worked for 12 years..Pinkerton, founded as the Pinkerton National Detective Agency, is a private security guard and detective agency established in the United States by Allan Pinkerton in 1850 and currently a subsidiary of Securitas AB..In the 1850s, Allan Pinkerton met Chicago attorney Edward Rucker in a local Masonic Hall and formed the North-Western Police Agency, later known as the Pinkerton Agency..Historian Frank Morn writes: "By the mid-1850s a few businessmen saw the need for greater control over their employees; their solution was to sponsor a private detective system. In February 1855, Allan Pinkerton, after consulting with 6 midwestern railroads, created such an agency in Chicago"..On July 6, 1892, during the Homestead Strike, 300 Pinkerton detectives from New York and Chicago were called in by Carnegie Steel's Henry Clay Frick to protect the Pittsburgh area mill and strikebreakers. This resulted in a fire fight and siege in which 16 men were killed and 23 others were wounded..Frederick George Abberline died in 1929 aged 86 at his home, "Estcourt", 195 Holdenhurst Road, Bournemouth, and was buried in Bournemouth at Wimborne Road Cemetery. In 2007, following a campaign for Abberline's unmarked grave to be recognised, and with the approval of his surviving relatives, a black granite headstone, inscribed and donated by a local stonemason, was erected on the grave where Abberline and his second wife Emma are buried .. A blue plaque commemorating Abberline was unveiled at 195 Holdenhurst Road (now divided into flats) on 29 September 2001..Blandford is situated between Cranborne Chase and the Dorset Downs, at the south eastern corner of the Blackmore Vale, 24 km (15 mi) northwest of Poole and 35 km (22 mi) southwest of Salisbury..In 1731 much of the town was destroyed in a fire. John and William Bastard rebuilt the town ..The Masonic Sheaf of Corn, in King Solomon's day, represented part of the wages reaped from the Master Masons' labours..Shibboleth: The word "Shibboleth", (in Hebrew: Sihlet-Shabioth) was used to distinguish friend from foe..“Shibboleth” is a word of many meanings, both Masonically and Biblically..Ruth 2:2; Job 24:24, translated “Corn” or “Ears of Corn” ..“It appears in Zecharias 4:12, translated “Branch”..The first Special Branch, or Special Irish Branch, as it was known, was a unit of London's Metropolitan Police formed in March 1883 to combat the Irish Republican Brotherhood. The name became
Special Branch as the unit's remit widened...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Abberline
http://www.masonic-lodge-of-educatio...f-of-corn.html
http://www.masonicworld.com/educatio..._of_jordan.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=223Ah, Mr. Talbot.. We are here tonight to illustrate conclusively that Mr. Talbot's f ears are quite irrational.. So, we will remain in this room together, and once Mr. Talbot has witnessed that the full moon holds no sway over him, that he remains a perfectly ordinary human being, he will have taken his first small step down the long road to mental recovery..It was about 25 years ago now.. My pa found him: Quinn Noddy and all his flock...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=684
Old 07-09-2014, 06:11 PM   #89
lightgiver

Lightbulb Kosminski

Quote:
Aaron Kosminski (born Aron Mordke Kozminski; 11 September 1865 – 24 March 1919) was a London hairdresser who was a chief suspect in the Jack the Ripper case. Kosminski was a Polish Jew who emigrated to England from Poland in the 1880s and worked in Whitechapel in the East End of London, where the murders were committed in 1888. From 1891, he was institutionalized in an asylum. In 2014, his identity was linked to Jack the Ripper through DNA testing..Police officials at the time of the murders named one of their suspects "Kosminski" (without a forename), and described him as a Polish Jew in an insane asylum. Almost a century after the final murder, the suspect "Kosminski" was identified with Aaron Kosminski, but there was little if any evidence to connect him with the murders, and the reasons for his inclusion as a suspect are unclear. Possibly, Kosminski was confused with another Polish Jew of the same age named Aaron or David Cohen (real name possibly Nathan Kaminsky), who was a violent patient at the same asylum..In September 2014, mitochondrial DNA implicated Kosminski as having ejaculated semen on a shawl said to have belonged to Catherine Eddowes.. This DNA was taken from a blood-stained shawl acquired by Russell Edwards and analysed by Dr Jari Louhelainen..To date, Louhelainen's test results have not been submitted for peer review..

An 1894 memorandum written by Sir Melville Macnaghten, the Assistant Chief Constable of the London Metropolitan Police Service, names one of the suspects as a Polish Jew called "Kosminski" (without a forename). Macnaghten's memo was discovered in the private papers of his daughter, Lady Aberconway, by television journalist Dan Farson in 1959, and an abridged version from the archives of the Metropolitan Police Service was released to the public in the 1970s.. Macnaghten stated that there were strong reasons for suspecting "Kosminski" because he "had a great hatred of women ... with strong homicidal tendencies"...In 1910, Assistant Commissioner Sir Robert Anderson claimed in his memoirs The Lighter Side of My Official Life that the Ripper was a "low-class Polish Jew".. Chief Inspector Donald Swanson, who led the Ripper investigation, named the man as "Kosminski" in notes handwritten in the margin of his presentation copy of Anderson's memoirs.. He added that "Kosminski" had been watched at his brother's home in Whitechapel by the police, that he was taken with his hands tied behind his back to the workhouse and then to Colney Hatch Asylum, and that he died shortly after.. The copy of Anderson's memoirs containing the handwritten notes by Swanson was donated by his descendents to Scotland Yard's Crime Museum in 2006..

Joseph Silver (1868-1918) also known as the "King of Pimps", was a man who terrorized women in Johannesburg, South Africa during the late 19th century and early 20th century..According to the book giving an account of his crimes, The Fox and the Flies, Silver began his criminal career in London in the 1880s. He served a sentence for burglary at Sing Sing prison in New York before appearing in South Africa in 1898. In Johannesburg he operated a network of cafes, cigar shops and police-protected brothels.. During his time in South Africa Silver frequently engaged in litigation and wrote vehement letters to newspapers.. The majority of his aliases appear to date from his period in South Africa..From Johannesburg he is alleged to have gone to South America and thence to Europe, where his mugshot was taken by Paris police in 1909. During World War I Silver turned up in Austria-Hungary. He was executed in Austrian Poland for espionage in 1918..In 2007, South African historian Charles van Onselen claimed in the book The Fox and The Flies: The World of Joseph Silver, Racketeer and Psychopath that Silver was the infamous Jack the Ripper serial killer in London in 1888.. Critics note, among other things, that van Onselen provides no evidence that Silver was even in London during the time of the murders and that the accusation is based entirely upon speculation. Van Onselen has responded that the number of circumstances involved should make Silver a suspect.. He would have been 20 at the time, much younger than contemporary suspect descriptions of Jack the Ripper...

All sources of DNA will degrade given enough time and exposure to the environment. This is because once a cell dies, it breaks open and the DNA can be exposed to the environment. So something like a blood stain can have degraded DNA especially if it is old (even just a few months in some cases). However the most common degraded sources of DNA are usually what lasts in the environment the longest – bones and teeth. Blood and tissue break down pretty quickly in comparison, namely because bones and teeth have lots of mineral in them, and are hard and well protected, and soft tissues don’t have this protection, so are rapidly broken down by microbes and insects and other factors in the environment..

One exception is hair, which is what I work on. It only has tiny amounts of fragmented DNA in the shaft, and this has nothing to do with exposure to the the environment. As the hair grows, the cells break down, and the DNA ends up degraded because of this natural process..

Degraded DNA is damaged and fragmented into very small pieces. Most normal methods we use target larger sequences of DNA, because with fresh DNA used for routine work, the DNA isn’t all fragmented so it works really well. But when you try to analyse fragmented DNA with these methods they just don’t work – the DNA is too broken up to be used for routine methods..

So my new methods are about analysing the small fragments of DNA – this involves targeting single base DNA differences between people rather than long pieces (sequences), as the single bases are going to still be intact in fragmented DNA, whereas a whole piece of DNA won’t be...

http://www.ljmu.ac.uk/PBS/116512.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aaron_Kosminski
http://lithium.imascientist.org.au/2...fying-the-dna/
http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2014-...aron-kosminski
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...1&postcount=14Make the best of what we offer you, and you will suffer less than you deserve..Your 5 years in solitary confinement are at an end.. You've paid part of your debt to France..If you're going to catch leprosy, it's better to catch it from money than from people..Put all hope out of your mind.. And masturbate as little as possible, it drains the strength!.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281084

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-09-2014 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-09-2014, 06:23 PM   #90
lightgiver

Lightbulb Joseph Vacher

Quote:
Joseph Vacher (November 16, 1869 – December 31, 1898) was a French serial killer, sometimes known as "The French Ripper" or "L'éventreur du Sud-Est" ("The South-East Ripper") due to comparisons to the more famous Jack the Ripper murderer of London, England in 1888.. His scarred face, accordion, and plain, white, handmade rabbit-fur hat became his trademark appearance..The son of an illiterate farmer, young Joseph was sent to a very strict Catholic school, where he was taught to obey and to fear God.. Seeking escape from the intense poverty of his childhood as the 15th child of a peasant family, he joined the army in 1892.. Frustrated by slow promotion and no recognition and infused with the grandiose belief that he was not receiving the attention he deserved, Vacher attempted to kill himself for the first time by slicing his throat.. This would prove to be the first of two unsuccessful suicide attempts...

During a three-year period beginning in 1894, Vacher murdered and mutilated at least 11 people (one woman, 5 teenage girls, and 5 teenage boys). Many of them were shepherds watching their flocks in isolated fields. The victims were stabbed repeatedly, often disemboweled, raped, and sodomized. Vacher was a drifter, travelling from town to town, from Normandy to Provence, staying mainly in the southeast of France, and surviving by begging or working on farms as a day laborer. By most accounts, he appeared unkempt and frightening, wandering from town to town as a vagrant in filthy clothes, begging in the streets and surviving on the scraps he received from anyone who spared him a kindness..

After his arrest, Vacher claimed he was insane and attempted to prove it in a variety of ways. He claimed that a rabid dog's bite had poisoned his blood, causing madness, but later blamed the quack cure he received for the bite. He also claimed he was sent by God, comparing himself to Joan of Arc.. Despite his protestations, he was pronounced sane after a lengthy investigations by a team of doctors which included the eminent professor Alexandre Lacassagne. He was tried and convicted by the Cour d'Assises of Ain, the county where he had murdered two of his victims, and was sentenced to death on October 28, 1898. Vacher was executed by guillotine two months later, at dawn on December 31, 1898. Reluctant if not insane, he refused to walk to the scaffold under his own power and was dragged to the guillotine by the executioners..He confessed to 11 murders, but Vacher’s final toll was believed to be between 25 and 27 murders, rapes and other violent felonies, committed between 1893 and 1897...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/book...LAS-STARR.html
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Judge_and_the_Assassin
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...8&postcount=27If you want to know the outcome of a game before the game has even started, you need to control each side..The crimson woman has quite a few adversaries, just as she is connected with powerful allies. How can I say exactly who they are — some group specializing in art=magic, no doubt, but I can't just say, with a fatuous certainty, "Yes, it must be some particular gang of illuminati," or esoteric scientists, as so many have begun styling themselves these days...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1390

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-09-2014 at 06:35 PM.
Old 08-09-2014, 10:27 PM   #91
lightgiver

Arrow Boston Massacre

Quote:
The Boston Massacre, known as the Incident on King Street by the British, was an incident on March 5, 1770, in which British Army soldiers killed 5 male civilians and injured 6 others (=11).. British troops had been stationed in Boston, capital of the Province of Massachusetts Bay, since 1768 in order to protect and support crown-appointed colonial officials attempting to enforce unpopular Parliamentary legislation. Amid ongoing tense relations between the population and the soldiers, a mob formed around a British sentry, who was subjected to verbal abuse and harassment.. He was eventually supported by 8 additional soldiers, who were subjected to verbal threats and thrown objects.. They fired into the crowd, without orders, instantly killing 3 people and wounding others..2 more people died later of wounds sustained in the incident..

Defended by the lawyer and future American President, John Adams, six of the soldiers were acquitted, while the other two were convicted of manslaughter and given reduced sentences.. The men found guilty of manslaughter were sentenced to branding on their hand. Depictions, reports, and propaganda about the event, notably the colored engraving produced by Paul Revere, further heightened tensions throughout the Thirteen Colonies...

John Adams (October 30 [O.S. October 19] 1735 – July 4, 1826) was the 2nd president of the United States (1797–1801), having earlier served as the first vice president of the United States (1789-1797). An American Founding Father, Adams was a statesman, diplomat, and a leading advocate of American independence from Great Britain..He also offered a now-famous, detailed defense of Blackstone's Ratio..Adams, the eldest of 3 sons, was born on October 30, 1735 (October 19, 1735 Old Style, Julian calendar), in what is now Quincy, Massachusetts (then called the "north precinct" of Braintree, Massachusetts), to John Adams, Sr., and Susanna Boylston Adams.. Adams's birthplace is now part of Adams National Historical Park. His father (1691–1761) was a 5th-generation descendant of Henry Adams, who emigrated from Somerset in England to Massachusetts Bay Colony in about 1638..Susanna Boylston Adams was a member of one of the colony's leading medical families, the Boylstons of Brookline..Though raised in materially modest surroundings, Adams felt acutely that he had a responsibility to live up to his family heritage: he was a direct descendent of the founding generation of Puritans, who came to the American wilderness in the 1630s, established colonial presence in America, and had a profound effect on the culture, laws, and traditions of their region. Journalist Richard Brookhiser, drawing on the relevant historiography, has written that these Puritan ancestors of Adams's "believed they lived in the Bible. England under the Stuarts was Egypt; they were Israel fleeing ... to establish a refuge for godliness,
a city upon a hill...

Quote:
In 1783, DuPont expected to sit with Franklin at the treaty table in Paris, but John Adams got the Americans to sign a treaty with Britain without France’s involvement..The Duc d’Orleans, Grand Master of the Grand Orient of France, that is head of all the French masons, along with two other key Masons Talleyrand and Mirabeau started the Jacobins. According to the book The War of the Antichrist with the Church (a book made from the lectures of George Dillon) (Dublin, Ireland: M.H. Gill & Son, 1885) where Dillon lectures on the French Revolution he states that both Talleyrand and Mirabeau were key Illuminati.

The name of the original lodge of the Jacobins was changed to Club Breton and then Jacobin Club. The Jacobins were basically an illuminized type of Freemasonry. The President of the Jacobin Club was the Freemason Georges Jacques Danton, who was a member of the famous and powerful Nine Sisters Lodge (nine sisters or nine muses is what the Pleiades is called.)

Lafayette was a Jacobin, as well as the key players in the French Revolution. A very secret body of 300 key Freemasons ruled France secretly during this period according to the Autobiography of Wolfe Tone (pub. by R. Barry O’Brien, 1893). Robespierre, was both a Freemason and an illuminatus.

In fact, he was both a disciple of Weishaupt and Rousseau. Prussian Baron Anacharsis Clootz was also a Freemason and illuminatus. He also was a disciple of Weishaupt and understood better what Weishaupt was trying to accomplish. If one studies what these men taught you will discover it is what was later known as Socialism and communism. The original idea for all the French Revolution started with the Satanic hierarchy. In Nov. 1793, the true colors of this Satanic inspired business can be seen in the campaign against religion, where anyone who was a priest in France was killed, and the Illuminati posted one of Its motto’s in public "Death is an eternal sleep."

Eyewitnesses testify that Satan has a very detailed plan which he entrusts to his very select few at the top. Much of what seems coincidence and unrelated is actually according to a yery clever (diabolical) plan. Eleuthère lrénée Du Pont was a major printer for the Jacobins. He was a convinced Deist and worshipped nature too..The Masonic reference book 10.000 Famous Freemasons put out by the Missouri Lodge of Research provides this about Pierre Samuel DuPont:

"When 23 he published two pamphlets on finances, which attracted the attention of the celebrated Quesnay. He then expounded the doctrines of Quesnay’s school, "the physiocrats." Went to Poland in 1774 at the request of King Stanislaus-Augustus [a Freemason] to organize a general system of national education. When Turgot became comptroller-general of French finances, DuPont was named inspector-general of commerce....

He was recalled by Vergennes to assist in negotiating with England the treaty to accord independence to the U.S. in 1789 he was a member of the States. General, but his reactionary views led to his imprisonment in 1792 .... In 1799 he emigrated to the U.S. with his family, and at Jefferson’s request, started on a plan for national education in this country. He returned to France in 1802 and was instrumental in promoting the treaty of 1803, by which Louisiana was sold to the U.S."

The Babylonian star catalogues name the Pleiades MUL.MUL or "star of stars", and they head the list of stars along the ecliptic, reflecting the fact that they were close to the point of vernal equinox around the 23rd century BC..The distance to the Pleiades can be used as an important first step to calibrate the cosmic distance ladder..The nine brightest stars of the Pleiades are named for the Seven Sisters of Greek mythology: Sterope, Merope, Electra, Maia, Taygeta, Celaeno, and Alcyone, along with their parents Atlas and Pleione. As daughters of Atlas, the Hyades were sisters of the Pleiades. The English name of the cluster itself is of Greek origin (Πλειάδες), though of uncertain etymology. Suggested derivations include: from πλεῖν plein, "to sail," making the Pleiades the "sailing ones"; from πλέος pleos, "full, many"; or from πελειάδες peleiades,
"flock of doves"...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boston_Massacre
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addams_Family_Values
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bloodlines/dupont.htm
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...2&postcount=83Wednesday's at that very special age when a girl has only one thing on her mind..You have taken the land which is rightfully ours. Years from now my people will be forced to live in mobile homes on reservations.. Your people will wear cardigans, and drink highballs. We will sell our bracelets by the road sides, you will play golf, and enjoy hot hors d'oeuvres.. My people will have pain and degradation..Your people will have stick shifts. The gods of my tribe have spoken..They have said, "Do not trust the Pilgrims, especially Sarah Miller"..Lifesaving! Now I know we're all top-notch, little swimmers, but now we get to show our stuff and earn those certificates! Hey, how about our first little pair of lifesaving buddies? Amanda, Wednesday?.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=202

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-09-2014 at 11:02 PM.
Old 22-09-2014, 10:55 PM   #92
lightgiver

Lightbulb 5

Quote:
Five is the second Sierpinski number of the first kind, and can be written as S2=(22)+1..In number theory, a Sierpinski or Sierpiński number is an odd natural number k such that k2n + 1 is composite, for all natural numbers n.. In 1960, Wacław Sierpiński proved that there are infinitely many odd integers k which have this property..An integer (from the Latin integer meaning "whole"), commonly known as a "whole number", is a number that can be written without a fractional component..The integers form the smallest group and the smallest ring containing the natural numbers..Numbers in such a set with odd k and k < 2n are Proth numbers..5 and 6 form a Ruth–Aaron pair under either definition..Almost all amphibians, reptiles, and mammals which have fingers or toes have five of them on each extremity...

Quote:
There are five Lagrangian points in a 2-body system..The Lagrangian points (also Lagrange points, L-points, or libration points) are the 5 positions in an orbital configuration where a small object affected only by gravity can maintain a stable orbital configuration with respect to two larger objects (such as a satellite with respect to the Earth and Moon)..Early in the 20th century, Trojan asteroids were discovered at the L4 and L5 Lagrange points of the Sun–Jupiter system...The L4 and L5 points lie at the third corners of the two equilateral triangles in the plane of orbit whose common base is the line between the centers of the two masses, such that the point lies behind (L5) or ahead (L4) of the smaller mass with regard to its orbit around the larger mass..The reason these points are in balance is that, at L4 and L5, the distances to the two masses are equal..The Sun–Earth L4 and L5 points lie 60° ahead of and 60° behind the Earth as it orbits the Sun..Saturn's moon Dione has smaller moons Helene and Polydeuces at its L4 and L5 points, respectively..The Earth's companion object 3753 Cruithne (Aten asteroid ) is in a relationship with the Earth which is somewhat trojan-like, but different from a true trojan.. Cruithne orbits the Sun in about 1 year but it takes 770 years for the series to complete a horseshoe-shaped movement around the Earth..The name Cruithne is from Old Irish and refers to the early Picts (Irish: Cruthin) in the Annals of Ulster and their eponymous king ("Cruidne, son of Cinge") in the Pictish Chronicle.. The name is cognate with "Britain" and "British"...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3753_Cruithne
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...5&postcount=23Do you understand atomic theory?. Quantum mechanics?. How there are six extra dimensions and infinite universes parallel to this one?.. All concurrent surveillance systems are operational...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=3216

Last edited by lightgiver; 22-09-2014 at 11:03 PM.
Old 23-09-2014, 11:47 PM   #93
lightgiver

Arrow Five-star ankh

Quote:
General of the Italian Army - shoulder board..An obelisk ( from Greek: ὀβελίσκος obeliskos, diminutive of ὀβελός obelos, "spit, nail, pointed pillar") is a short, 4-sided, narrow tapering monument which ends in a pyramid-like shape at the top...

Quote:
A 5-star rank is a very senior military rank, particularly the rank, first established in 1944, of a United States general or admiral whose insignia is five stars, and corresponding ranks in other countries. The rank is that of the most senior operational military commanders, and within NATO's "standard rank scale" it is designated by the code OF-10..Typically, five-star officers hold the rank of General of the Army, admiral of the fleet, field marshal, marshal of the air force, general of the Air Force, and several other similarly named ranks.. Five-star ranks are extremely senior - usually the highest ranks.. As an active rank, the position exists only in a minority of countries and is usually held by only a very few officers during wartime. In times of peace, it is usually held only as an honorary rank..Only one Australian born officer (Sir Thomas Blamey) has held a substantive Australian 5-star rank (field marshal).. HM King George VI and HRH Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh have held all three Australian five-star ranks in an honorary capacity, and have been the only holders of the Australian ranks of admiral of the fleet and marshal of the RAAF...Admiral flote (admiral of the fleet).. The rank was called stožerni admiral (lit. "staff admiral") until 1999; only Sveto Letica (first commander of the Croatian Navy) was awarded this rank – in March 1996, three months before his retirement...Marshal of Poland (Marszałek Polski) is a Polish Army 5-star rank. There are today no living marshals of Poland, since this rank is bestowed only on military commanders who have achieved victory in war..Asmodai appears as the king 'Asmoday' in the Ars Goetia, where he is said to have a seal in gold and is listed as number 32(=5) according to respective rank...

Quote:
What is called Satanism is the ruling hierarchy of the Brotherhood pyramid under the command of the reptilians. Like all the other parts of the network, it is strictly compartmentalized. The highest levels of the Satanic network lock into the highest levels of the Brotherhood, but the lower degrees are not allowed to know the true nature of the organizations they are involved in. Some of the levels of Satanism are known as

the Sisters of Light

the Five Star Generals

Master Counsellors

Keeper of the Books

Keeper of the Seals

there is one position called an Asmodeus..

One of the global centres of Satanism is the Castle of Darkness, the Chateau des Amerois or Castle of Kings, in Belgium, near the appropriately named village of Muno Bel. The castle is close to the French border and some 20 kilometres from Luxemburg. It is protected from view by thick forests and guards keep out the curious. In the grounds is a cathedral with a dome containing 1,000 lights..It is from these lands in Belgium and northern France that the bloodline families came, including the Bruces, to take over Scotland all those centuries ago. Belgium, this little country between France and the Netherlands, is also the home of the European Union, NATO, and, I am told, a massive computer centre where databases on all the people of the world are being compiled.. It is known apparently as ‘the Beast’ and there are a number of these around the world.. An Elite mind control operation called the Janus Group is also based in the NATO headquarters...

The name Asmodai is believed to derive from Avestan language *aēšma-daēva, where aēšma means "wrath", and daēva signifies "demon" or "divine being"..According to the Kabbalah and the school of Rashba, Asmodeus is a cambion born as the result of a union between Agrat Bat Mahlat, a succubus, and King David..Another Talmudic legend has King Solomon tricking Asmodai into collaborating in the construction of the Temple of Jerusalem..Another passage describes him as marrying Lilith, who became his queen...He has also been recorded as the off-spring of the union between Adam and the angel of prostitution, Naamah, conceived while Adam was married to Lilith..He "is strong, powerful and appears with three heads; the first is like a bull, the 2nd like a man, and the 3rd like a ram; the tail of a serpent, and from his mouth issue flames of fire." Also, he sits upon an infernal dragon, holds a lance with a banner and, amongst the Legions of Amaymon, Asmoday
governs 72 legions of inferior spirits...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asmodeus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five-star_rank
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=21We're responsible for the protection of 100,000 square miles of territory.. And against us are ranged thousands of the finest light cavalry on earth.. I found that out this morning.. It's a big job, gentlemen... and it's gonna need a fine regiment - with their boots on..Astaroth for the rest it's easy: since it's no more than hard work, hard riding and hard fighting..Men die..But a regiment lives on; because a regiment has an immortal soul of its own..Thank you, gentlemen, I know I can count on you...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=3226

Last edited by lightgiver; 24-09-2014 at 12:01 AM.
Old 25-09-2014, 02:05 PM   #94
lightgiver

Arrow Page 5

Quote:
The Famous 5 is the name of a series of children's novels written by English author Enid Blyton. The first book, Five on a Treasure Island, was published in 1942 (=16).. The novels feature the adventures of a group of young children – Julian, Dick, Anne and Georgina (George) – and their dog Timmy..Jo, clever but wild, joins the Five on several adventures.. She is approximately the same age as the children and is a tomboy like George.. Her parents were in the circus, but her mother left and her father was imprisoned for theft.. She admires Dick and thinks the world of him..Joanna is the housekeeper at George's house. She is an extremely kind woman who is often present at Kirrin Cottage when Uncle Quentin and Aunt Fanny go off somewhere. All the 4 cousins are extremely attached to her.. She is sometimes referred to as Joan..Quentin is George's father, and a world-famous scientist, who is kidnapped or held hostage in several of the children's adventures. He possesses a quick temper and has little tolerance for the children on school holidays, but is nevertheless a loving and caring husband, father and uncle, and is extremely proud of his daughter..

The Daily Mail is a British daily middle-market tabloid newspaper owned by the Daily Mail and General Trust..First published in 1896 by Lord Northcliffe, it is the United Kingdom's second biggest-selling daily newspaper after The Sun..It was at the outset a newspaper for women, the first to provide features especially for them, and as of the second-half of 2013 had a 54.77% female readership,the only British newspaper whose female readers constitute more than 50% of its demographic..It has over 100 million unique visitors per month to its website..The Mail was originally a broadsheet but switched to a compact format on 3 May 1971, the 75th anniversary of its founding..

On 5 May 1946 the Daily Mail celebrated its Golden Jubilee. Winston Churchill was the chief guest at the banquet and toasted it with a speech..In late 2013 the paper will move its London printing operation from the city's Docklands area to a new £50 million plant in Thurrock, Essex...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daily_Mail
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-29356683
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Go_to_Demon%27s_Rocks
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=281990&page=5When I was 16, I went to work for a newspaper in Hong Kong. It was a rag, but the editor taught me one important lesson..The key to a great story is not who, or what, or when, but why... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...9&postcount=27

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-09-2014 at 02:22 PM.
Old 25-09-2014, 06:10 PM   #95
lightgiver

Arrow War of the Worlds

Quote:
The Grand Union Canal in its current form came into being on 1 January 1929, and was further extended in 1932.. It was formed from the amalgamation of several different canals, and at 286.3 miles (461 km) is by far the longest canal in the UK..The canal was dredged and bank improvements carried out: the depth was increased to 5 feet 6 inches (1.68 m) to allow heavier cargoes, and the minimum width increased to 26 feet (7.92 m) to enable two boats of 12 feet 6 inches to pass. Lock works were completed in 1934 when the Duke of Kent opened the new broad locks at Hatton, and other improvements finished by 1937..At Whilton, the canal reaches the bottom of the Buckby flight of se7en locks which raise it to Braunston summit although the village of that name is still 5 miles (8 km) distant..Three miles (5 km) from Hatton Top Lock the canal passes through Shrewley Tunnel, with its separate horse tunnel, and then passes Rowington village to Kingswood Junction where a short spur connects with the Stratford-upon-Avon Canal.. Another 3 miles (5 km) lead to the Knowle flight of five locks..Finally, an 11-mile (18-km) level takes the canal through Elmdon Heath, Solihull, Acocks Green, and Tyseley to the heart of Birmingham..At Cowley Peachey, the Slough Arm runs 5 miles (8 km) to the west..Foxton Locks and runs 5 miles (8 km) to Market Harborough..At the top of the flight of locks towards Norwood Green is the Three Bridges designed by Isambard Kingdom Brunel..His father taught him drawing and observational techniques from the age of 4 and Brunel had learned Euclidean geometry by 8..Small boys would supplement their pocket money by retrieving lost balls from the river...

In 1886 whilst excavating gravel on Hanwell Common, seven Saxon graves were discovered. They were found approximately where the Oakland School stands today. Of these burials, it is thought that at least three were men with iron spears. Gold-plated copper alloy brooches were also found.. They have been dated to between the 5th and the mid 6th century and attest to the age of this Saxon settlement in Hanwell..However, when they were first uncovered, it led some historians to suppose that these were warriors slain in battle.. Especially since some 50 iron spears were found close by..Since ancient times, pigs were let loose into the woods that once stood upon Cuckoo Hill, to feed upon the acorns and roots therein.. This practice even gets recorded in the Domesday Book entry for Hanwell. Therefore, the name may just allude to the place, where they then got slaughtered during the Saxon lunar blood month, which falls around November.. Blotmonað: blot blood or a sacrifice, monað month..The English Place-Name Society found in its search of the Hanwell records, an earlier name for the field which was Blood Cut Meadow.. Their only comment is "possibly 'land on which veterinary phlebotomy was practised..

"I hurried down...to the edge of the wood. Black though the darkness was in that ancient wood, the beasts that moved in it were blacker still. It is very seldom that any dreamer travelling in Lands of Dream is ever seized by these beasts,and yet I ran; for if a man's spirit is seized in the Lands of Dream his body may survive it for many years and well know the beasts that mouthed him far away and the look in their little eyes and the smell of their breath; that is why the recreation field at Hanwell is so dreadfully trodden into restless paths."

Deep Purple rock band, rehearsed for their 1970 album In Rock in the Hanwell Community Centre.. Promotional photographs for the album were taken in the grounds..The album was supported by the hugely successful In Rock World Tour which lasted 15 months..Ritchie Blackmore used a Gibson ES-335 guitar on "Child in Time", not his usual Fender Stratocaster..In 1995 a remastered and revised 25th anniversary edition of the album was released by EMI..The Bedford and Milton Keynes Partnership (B&MK) plans to build a 16-mile (26 km) canal...

"So, setting about it as methodically as men might smoke out a wasps' nest, the Martians spread this strange stifling vapour over the Londonward country. The horns of the crescent slowly moved apart, until at last they formed a line from Hanwell to Coombe and Malden." from The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells (1898)...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanwell
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=876Do days exist without calendars?. Does time pass when there are no human hands left to wind the clocks?.Few people realise the immensity of vacancy in which the dust of the material universe swims..The man was running away with the rest, and selling his papers for a shilling each as he ran—a grotesque mingling of profit and panic...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=888

Last edited by lightgiver; 25-09-2014 at 06:16 PM.
Old 26-09-2014, 02:33 PM   #96
lightgiver

Lightbulb Gout 5

Quote:
5-Hydroxyisourate is a molecule with a formula of C5H4N4O4 and molecular weight of 184.110 g/mol. It is the product of the oxidation of uric acid by urate oxidase..The enzyme urate oxidase (UO), or uricase or factor-independent urate hydroxylase, absent in humans, catalyzes the oxidation of uric acid to 5-hydroxyisourate..Urate oxidase is mainly localised in the liver, where it forms a large electron-dense paracrystalline core in many peroxisomes.. The enzyme exists as a tetramer of identical subunits, each containing a possible type 2 copper-binding site..Humans do have a gene for urate oxidase, but it is nonfunctional.. Thus uric acid is the end product of catabolism of purines in humans.. Excessive concentration of uric acid in the blood stream leads to gout..It has been proposed that the loss of urate oxidase protein expression has been advantageous to hominids, since uric acid is a powerful antioxidant and scavenger of singlet oxygen and radicals...

Uric acid is a heterocyclic compound of carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, and hydrogen with the formula C5H4N4O3.. It forms ions and salts known as urates and acid urates such as ammonium acid urate.. Uric acid is a product of the metabolic breakdown of purine nucleotides. High blood concentrations of uric acid can lead to gout.. The chemical is associated with other medical conditions including diabetes and the formation of ammonium acid urate kidney stones..There are many naturally occurring purines. Two of the 5 bases in nucleic acids, adenine (2) and guanine (3), are purines. In DNA, these bases form hydrogen bonds with their complementary pyrimidines thymine and cytosine, respectively..The word purine (pure urine) was coined by the German chemist Emil Fischer in 1884.. He synthesized it for the first time in 1899..

Gout (also known as podagra when it involves the big toe) is a medical condition usually characterized by recurrent attacks of acute inflammatory arthritis—a red, tender, hot, swollen joint.. The metatarsal-phalangeal joint at the base of the big toe is the most commonly affected (approximately 50% of cases). However, it may also present as tophi, kidney stones, or urate nephropathy. It is caused by elevated levels of uric acid in the blood. The uric acid crystallizes, and the crystals deposit in joints, tendons, and surrounding tissues..Long-standing elevated uric acid levels (hyperuricemia) may result in other symptomatology, including hard, painless deposits of uric acid crystals known as tophi. Extensive tophi may lead to chronic arthritis due to bone erosion..Elevated levels of uric acid may also lead to crystals precipitating in the kidneys, resulting in stone formation and subsequent urate nephropathy..

It was whilst reading the interesting dissertation 'The Pubs and Jack The Ripper' by John Smithkey at the Casebook site that I was reminded of the importance of public houses in the story of Jack The Ripper.. This is no coincidence; the pub has long-since been one of the great British institutions. Public houses represented an important part of life in Victorian London, and especially in that inner core which by 1888 had been recently christened ‘The East End’.. All the Ripper’s victims were heavy drinkers, some were definitely alcoholics and they were all most certainly well acquainted with the local hostelries...

Gout was historically known as "the disease of kings" or "rich man's disease"..Purines are found in high concentration in meat and meat products, especially internal organs such as liver and kidney. In general, plant-based diets are low in purines.. Examples of high-purine sources include: sweetbreads, anchovies, sardines, liver, beef kidneys, brains, meat extracts (e.g., Oxo, Bovril), herring, mackerel, scallops, game meats, beer (from the yeast) and gravy..Dietary causes account for about 12% of gout, and include a strong association with the consumption of alcohol, fructose-sweetened drinks, meat, and seafood...

HORN OF PLENTY-5 Crispin Street

Located on the eastern side of Crispin Street at the northern corner of the junction with Dorset Street. The Providence Row Women's Refuge was on the other side of Crispin Street..The pub does not exist today..The landlord in 1888 was Christopher Brown..A tailor called Maurice Lewis claimed that he saw Mary Jane Kelly drinking in this pub with one man and several women friends on the evening prior to her murder.. Lewis named the man as Danny and one woman as Julia. He claimed that ‘Danny’ was the man she had lived with until recently and that he was an orange seller in the local markets..The Tyrannosaurus rex specimen known as "Sue", however, is believed to have suffered from gout...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5-Hydroxyisourate
http://www.casebook.org/dissertations/dst-pubsv.html
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=293In my practice, I've seen how people have allowed their humanity to drain away.. Only it happened slowly instead of all at once.. They didn't seem to mind...All of us - a little bit - we harden our hearts, grow callous.. Only when we have to fight to stay human do we realize how precious it is to us, how dear... http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=901

Last edited by lightgiver; 26-09-2014 at 02:33 PM.
Old 06-10-2014, 11:15 PM   #97
lightgiver

Arrow 5th Cord

Quote:
The Fifth Cord (Italian: Giornata nera per l'ariete; also known as Evil Fingers and Silent Killer) is a 1971 Italian giallo film directed by Luigi Bazzoni. The Italian title, which literally means "black day for the ram", reprises Dario Argento's practice of using animals in the titles of his thriller films.. The film is based on a novel with the same name by D.M. Devine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impaired_driving_in_Canada

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Wall
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boaz_and_Jachin
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=157Do you understand what I'm saying..They have no idea what's going on over there, Mom - the men that are sacrificing their lives. People are dying every day over there, and nobody back here even seems to care..It's my leg! I want my leg, you understand? Can't you understand that? Ali's I'm sayin' is that I want to be treated like a human being! I fought for my country! I am a V Veteran! I fought for my country!..You bought that Communist bullshit, Ronnie. Yeah, they were going to take over the world, you remember that? Benelli,do U Walshy..Sometimes, Stevie, I think people, they know you're back from V, and their face - changes: the eyes, the voice, the way they look at you..Do you remember things that made sense,you know...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=227
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fifth_Cord
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=2610

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-10-2014 at 11:16 PM.
Old 15-10-2014, 01:05 AM   #98
lightgiver

Lightbulb Alarming Silence

Quote:
Northwest Airlines Flight 255, a McDonnell Douglas MD-82, crashed shortly after takeoff from Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport on August 16, 1987 at about 8:46 p.m. EDT (00:46 UTC August 17), killing all six crew members and 148 of its 149 passengers., The sole survivor was a 4-year-old girl, Cecelia Cichan, who sustained serious injuries.. It was the 2nd-deadliest aviation accident at the time in the United States and the 2nd-deadliest involving the McDonnell Douglas MD-80 series; as of 2013, the crash is the 4th-deadliest in both categories and the deadliest sole-survivor incident in aviation history. The flight originated at Tri-City Airport in Saginaw, Michigan and was scheduled to terminate at John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California, with intermediate stops at Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport in Romulus, Michigan (near Detroit) and Sky Harbor International Airport in Phoenix, Arizona...

The aircraft, a twin-engine McDonnell Douglas MD-82 with tail number N312RC, was piloted by 57-year-old Captain John R. Maus and 35-year-old First Officer David J. Dodds. Maus was an experienced pilot, who had worked for the airline for nearly 32 years and had 20,859 hours of flying time. Dodds had logged 8,044 flight hours during his career, and had worked for the airline for more than 8 years..Flight 255 made its takeoff roll on Detroit's Runway 3C at approximately 8:45 p.m. EDT, with Maus at the controls. The plane lifted off the runway at 170 knots (195 mph, 315 km/h), beginning to roll from side to side just under 50 feet (15 m) above the ground.. The MD-82 went into a stall and rolled 40 degrees to the left when it struck a light pole near the end of the runway, severing 17 feet (5.2 m) of its left wing and igniting jet fuel stored in the wing. It then rolled 90 degrees to the left, striking the roof of an Avis car-rental building. The plane (now uncontrolled) crashed, inverted, onto Middlebelt Road and struck vehicles just north of its intersection with Wick Road.. It then broke apart; the fuselage skidded across the road, disintegrating and bursting into flames as it hit a railroad overpass and the overpass of eastbound Interstate 94 (I-94)...

The sole survivor of the crash was four-year-old Cecelia Cichan (later Crocker) of Tempe, Arizona.. She was found belted in her seat by Romulus firemen, several feet from the bodies of her mother, Paula Cichan, her father Michael and her six-year-old brother David.. After the crash, Cecelia lived with her maternal aunt and uncle (who shielded her from public attention) in Birmingham, Alabama..One of the passengers on Northwest 255 was Nick Vanos, a center for the Phoenix Suns.. Two motorists on nearby Middlebelt Road also died and 5 people on the ground were injured, one seriously. The bodies were moved to the Northwest hangar at the airport, which served as a temporary morgue..More than 30 passengers on the flight were under age 25; the youngest was 4-month-old Katelyn Best of Mesa, Arizona. Two 12-year-olds, Arlene Nelson of Detroit and Justin Keener of Scottsdale, Arizona, were unaccompanied minors...The NTSB said: "The National Transportation Safety Board determines that the probable cause of the accident was the flight crew's failure to use the taxi checklist to ensure the flaps and slats were extended for takeoff. Contributing to the accident was the absence of electrical power to the airplane takeoff warning system which thus did not warn the flight crew that the airplane was not configured properly for takeoff. The reason for the absence of electrical power could not be determined"..

On August 16, 2007, the twentieth anniversary of the crash, a memorial service was held at the site.. For some people affected by the incident, it was their first return to the site since the crash..On August 16, 2012 (the 25th anniversary of the crash), a memorial service was again held at the crash site. Family and friends of the victims and others from across the Metro Detroit area (including local media) attended, and a local priest read each victim's name aloud.. Many attendees had seen recent local-media footage of Cecelia Cichan Crocker (the only survivor), and few knew her whereabouts or condition after the crash....In memory of the victims, a black granite memorial was erected in 1994; it stands (surrounded by blue spruce trees) at the top of the hill at Middlebelt Road and I-94, the site of the crash.. The memorial has a dove with a ribbon in its beak reading, "Their spirit still lives on ..."; below it are the names of those who perished in the crash. Another monument to the victims (many of whom were from the Phoenix area) stands next to Phoenix City Hall-The followers of the Harmonic Convergence claim it was observed around the world - Val Skinner wins LPGA MasterCard International Golf Pro-Am...

17 – Rudolf Hess is found dead in his cell in Spandau Prison. Hess, 93, is believed to have committed suicide by hanging himself with an electrical flex.. He was the last remaining prisoner at the complex, which is soon demolished- Dow Jones Industrial Avg closes above 2,700 for 1st time (2,700.57)/18 - Ohio nurse Donald Harvey sentence to triple life (poisoned 24)\19-ABC News' chief Middle East correspondent Charles Glass escapes his Hezbollocks kidnappers in Beirut, Lebanon, after 62 days in captivity-The Order of the Garter is opened to women-Michael Ryan shoots dead 14 people in the Berkshire town of Hungerford before taking his own life with a rifle..16 people are injured, some of them seriously/22- Madonna's "Who's That Girl" single goes #1\23 - 15-year old boy hijacks KLM B737, demands $1 billion/25 - Madonna sings in Rotterdam\29 – Naji Salim al-Ali dies in hospital more than 5 weeks after being shot/30 - Yves Pol of France runs complete marathon backwards (3:57:57)\31st - Curtis Strange sets golf's earning for
year record ($697,385)...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northwe...nes_Flight_255
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=620You know you're not the first guy to think of this you know.. A lot people have got problems especially during the silly season like now.. You're not trying to draw a psycho pension!.. http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...postcount=1331

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-10-2014 at 01:07 AM.
Old 15-10-2014, 01:10 AM   #99
lightgiver

Arrow Season 5

Quote:
The show follows a group of people, called "Sliders", as they travel ("sliding") between different Earths in parallel universes via a vortex-like wormhole, hoping to return safely to their original Earth Prime..The final season was an unexpected project from the Sci Fi Channel, and with limited time and funding, they were unable to secure Jerry O'Connell for a full season. Without Jerry, they chose not to use his brother Charlie either. In-show this was explained in the 5th season premiere when, during a slide..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sliders
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=279105&page=2

Last edited by lightgiver; 15-10-2014 at 01:12 AM.
Old 04-11-2014, 05:05 PM   #100
lightgiver

Arrow 5 DeeVices

Quote:
All 5 atomic devices were the spherical-implosion-type similar to one in the illustration.. The government never released the details of the technical aspects of the tested weapons as a public domain due to its sensitivity...

In mathematics, a spherical coordinate system is a coordinate system for 3-dimensional space where the position of a point is specified by 3 numbers: the radial distance of that point from a fixed origin, its polar angle measured from a fixed zenith direction, and the azimuth angle of its orthogonal projection on a reference plane that passes through the origin and is orthogonal to the zenith, measured from a fixed reference direction on that plane..

For both the Trinity device and the Fat Man, the Nagasaki bomb, nearly identical plutonium fission through implosion designs were used...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spheric...rdinate_system
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=136Attention, whoever you are, this channel is reserved for emergency calls only..Hey, Joe! Gonna catch one of them little fish in the East River?..It's been 8 years...http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=701