Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-06-2010, 09:29 PM   #1
94565
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 44
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default Thomas Jefferson had black children?


I'm listening to Immortal Technique and mentions it in this song & 1:56 - 2:00

http://www.keynews.org/archives/a_jefferson.htm

Thoughts?

Last edited by 94565; 29-06-2010 at 09:49 PM.
94565 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 10:52 PM   #2
porridge
Senior Member
 
porridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 10,338
Likes: 886 (472 Posts)
Default

Sure slave masters raped their slaves.Something I very much doubt you will hear about in the mainstream.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 10:57 PM   #3
mountain
Senior Member
 
mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,500
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

While what the above^^ poster says is true, alot of times there were consensual relationships and Thomas Jefferson and Sally Henderson was one of them.
__________________
<3 ~ Peace & Love ~ <3
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 11:06 PM   #4
killuminatiday
Senior Member
 
killuminatiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 412
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

how does a white guy poke a black girl and then have black babies? wouldnt they be more like an off white or beige color?
__________________
“In the event of my demise
when my heart can beat no more
I hope I die for a principle
or a belief that I have lived for.”

Tupac Shakur
killuminatiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 11:10 PM   #5
guivre
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,605
Likes: 236 (147 Posts)
Default

@killuminatiday -- they were, in fact one of the boys had red hair.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 11:22 PM   #6
killuminatiday
Senior Member
 
killuminatiday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 412
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by guivre View Post
@killuminatiday -- they were, in fact one of the boys had red hair.
learn sumthin new every day i guess
__________________
“In the event of my demise
when my heart can beat no more
I hope I die for a principle
or a belief that I have lived for.”

Tupac Shakur
killuminatiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 11:33 PM   #7
yellow jacket
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 301
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

for the first time, Black descendants of U.S. President Thomas Jefferson recently attended the annual Jefferson family reunion at his Monticello estate in Charlottesville, VA. May 31st 1999

not exactly news, but honestly was there any question

http://totallifeprosperity.files.wor...jeffersons.jpg
yellow jacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 12:14 AM   #8
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,224
Likes: 493 (259 Posts)
Default

This case is unproven by DNA analasys, in other words its just hearsay.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 12:28 AM   #9
mountain
Senior Member
 
mountain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,500
Likes: 3 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
This case is unproven by DNA analasys, in other words its just hearsay.
Dude, you have a serious chip on your shoulder. Everytime I see a post of yours, you are hating on black people or some Arabs and cannot stand to see people of different cultures co-existing. I wonder why that is?!

I honestly feel a bit of sorrow for you as you obviously have no friends ...
__________________
<3 ~ Peace & Love ~ <3
mountain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 12:41 AM   #10
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,955
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Well during slavery a lot of the slave masters did rape black women creating mixed race children who were sometimes used as a house negroes as long as their hair was straight enough to allow a pencil to fall out of it and there lip and nose structure was more European. If a slave ever slept with or seduced or was seduced by a slave masters daughter or wife etc he would have most likely been castrated or killed in a slightly more humane way.

It is sad really because there are various black movements which will not accept mixed race people based on which of their parent's are black and not whether they respect their black heritage. Some do not accept mixed race people from black men and others do not accept those from black women. It really is a divide and conquer tactic in my opinion and needs to be seen through, the seed and the soil are as important each other in my opinion, life cannot function without either.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 12:47 AM   #11
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,955
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killuminatiday View Post
how does a white guy poke a black girl and then have black babies? wouldnt they be more like an off white or beige color?
There are some mixed race people who look more black compared to a light skinned black person you know. I myself am mixed race and some people think i look Arabic nowadays but in the past when i had a darker skin tone people were surprised to learn my mother was white.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 12:57 AM   #12
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,224
Likes: 493 (259 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountain View Post
Dude, you have a serious chip on your shoulder. Everytime I see a post of yours, you are hating on black people
Why am I hating on black people by stating a simple fact ?

There is no proof of this rumour, none, there I said a hateful thing again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meksar View Post
Well during slavery a lot of the slave masters did rape black women
A lot of slaves raped white women too, but lets not spoil a good story.

Last edited by bendoon; 30-06-2010 at 12:59 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 01:31 AM   #13
meksar
Senior Member
 
meksar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Rothschild City
Posts: 4,955
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
Why am I hating on black people by stating a simple fact ?

There is no proof of this rumour, none, there I said a hateful thing again.



A lot of slaves raped white women too, but lets not spoil a good story.
I seriously don't think slaves were in a situation to be able to rape white women to the same level as slave masters raped black women and if they ever did there were severe consequences if it became acknowledged. Like i said earlier in the thread black men were castrated/killed for having consentual sex with white women, can you imagine the implications if they raped white women?, and don't you think it would have deterred them from doing so if they saw friends being made a example of?.
meksar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 01:32 AM   #14
tannah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,941
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post

A lot of slaves raped white women too, but lets not spoil a good story.

Wow, I really want you to provide evidence of this "a lot". I wouldn't be surprised if there were cases, but am not sure if they were a lot, or what the ratio was between slave masters raping the black women, and the slaves raping the white women. Can you recommend where I can get these kind of approx figures from?.
tannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 01:38 AM   #15
bendoon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 12,224
Likes: 493 (259 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannah View Post
Wow, I really want you to provide evidence of this "a lot". I wouldn't be surprised if there were cases, but am not sure if they were a lot, or what the ratio was between slave masters raping the black women, and the slaves raping the white women. Can you recommend where I can get these kind of approx figures from?.
35,000 white women are raped by black men every year in the US, less than 100 black women are raped by white men. Its just not the sort of thing white men do, raping black women, they nearly always rape white women. Thats just the way things are and I can't see any reason why things would have changed in the last 200 years.

So why don't you provide evidence for your point since you are suggesting something that is illogical.

Last edited by bendoon; 30-06-2010 at 01:40 AM.
bendoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 01:44 AM   #16
oioioi
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Evidently Chickentown
Posts: 11,573
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
35,000 white women are raped by black men every year in the US, less than 100 black women are raped by white men. Its just not the sort of thing white men do, raping black women, they nearly always rape white women. Thats just the way things are and I can't see any reason why things would have changed in the last 200 years.

So why don't you provide evidence for your point since you are suggesting something that is illogical.
So white waypists are waycists too?

I could use some skewed 'master race' logic here and assume all racists must also be rapists.

But I won't.

Apart from griffinman who admitted he rapes goats, but not black ones.

I can show you the quote where he said this....but can't be bothered.
oioioi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 01:48 AM   #17
tannah
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,941
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
35,000 white women are raped by black men every year in the US, less than 100 black women are raped by white men. Its just not the sort of thing white men do, raping black women, they nearly always rape white women. Thats just the way things are and I can't see any reason why things would have changed in the last 200 years.

So why don't you provide evidence for your point since you are suggesting something that is illogical.
No not that quick. We were talking of black male slaves, I assume, that would have been hung for even looking at a white woman, verses a white slavemaster who owned the black woman, and she was his property. You really sure it was "a lot"?

But your comment had no concern for the slavery did it? Your "a lot" had nothing to do with that period did it? So the right picture is actually being painted after all.

Last edited by tannah; 30-06-2010 at 01:49 AM.
tannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 01:52 AM   #18
boots
Sin bin - Time Out
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: OZ
Posts: 15,695
Likes: 385 (271 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendoon View Post
35,000 white women are raped by black men every year in the US, less than 100 black women are raped by white men. Its just not the sort of thing white men do, raping black women, they nearly always rape white women. Thats just the way things are and I can't see any reason why things would have changed in the last 200 years.

So why don't you provide evidence for your point since you are suggesting something that is illogical.
So you start waffling on about the present skewed statistics which was irrelevant to the questioned posed in the OP....Brilliant.

A rapist doesn't care who he or she rapes because it's not about color or races it's about power over a woman.

Fuck you are stupid...

.
boots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 02:34 AM   #19
why_do_it_to_yourself
Senior Member
 
why_do_it_to_yourself's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 362
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Have you lot ever thought he and she might have liked each other and well just got it on ???


__________________
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery; None but ourselves can free our minds.
why_do_it_to_yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2010, 08:37 AM   #20
porridge
Senior Member
 
porridge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: emigrating to Scotland..
Posts: 10,338
Likes: 886 (472 Posts)
Default

Well were never know as we are talking a few years back.
Fact is in them days it was normal to go rape a slave.They was property like horses & cattle.So would be nothing unusual about it.And I bet many white women would fuck with a slave then turn on them & cry rape.This isnt a black white thing,is just human nature unfortunately.Way I see it anyway.
All to do with how they was conditioned at the time.
porridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.