Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 28-06-2010, 12:17 AM   #1
dontbeafraid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Lightbulb THE MIND CONTROL MATRIX and you

I will just skip the pleasantries and just jump to the core of the whole problem on this planet.

The problem is this:
Everyone is insane.
You are operating in a "being" that has 3 parts to it. Mind, body and soul. You only have the first 2 and are insane, helpless, and will die the death of an animal because of that. It does'nt matter what religion or belief you have or don't have, the mind matrix is constructed to make sure you die an animal without access to your soul.

The mind was not made perfectly on purpose, because there was no need to. It was designed to operate WITH the soul. You need all three, the trinity(not the chatholic trinity). Mind, body, and soul. And you need access to all 3 every moment of your life. And I have not met anyone who says they have that. And I have not read anyone talking about it either.

I know that you and almost the whole world have not contacted their soul. We would'nt be discussing anything like this if people had contact to their soul.

The whole world is a scam, actually set up by "someone", that only functions when you are prohibited from having access to your soul.

I experienced it from the vantage point of 2 different dimensions. My physical body and with my soul in the other dimension.

I have been trying different angles of attacking the problem of explaining it in words. And I am not intelligent enough to figure out a way to do it without words. And launguage is a very important part of the mind control matrix.

Every religion twists and hides it, every philosophy, every guru, and every nutty theory is based on one NOT having direct access to ones soul as one lives out ones life.

I am trying to explain that a physical 4th dimension body of energy is a part of your 3rd dimensional body. And when you join with this energy(soul) all the illusions of this world fall away. And one begins to learn and see the whole picture of who and where we are.

EVERYTHING I say about the soul is not religious in nature AT ALL

All religions are a part of the mind control matrix, thats main purpose is to stop everyone from connecting with their soul. I can also safetly say that 99.9% of EVERYONE who can read or write are not able to connect to their soul. Otherwise we would have tons of books about what I am talking about and we would all just do it.

God does not have a religion.
God does not cause floods.
God does not use prophets to tell you how to act.
If you are worshiping a God that does that, you are worshiping the God created by the "group" who created the mind control matrix a few thousand years ago. It is as simple as that.

ONLY you know who and what God is, but one has to have access to one's soul to truly know God. You have to be complete, not a freak of nature missing its soul.

I can contact my soul. And I have seen and observed the creatures that live above us and in space. They are some kind of ancient part of this planet. (as we too are) But I think they were here first, at least they act that way. They are actually not harmless, much more intelligent than your average person living out a life down here are, but its a different kind of intelligence than what I can figure out.

And one can sit in them and travel with them, but it is dangerous, because like humans, they appear to believe they are the supieror life form. I avoid them and do not interact with them. They are dangerous and egotistical jellyfish energy creatures and can kill my physical body without any worries. Its the same reason I don't swim with sharks. And at this time and point, I need my physical body and don't want to risk it. They are disc formed, translucent, have pulsing colored lights and can alter their shape and size at will. They are most likely the ufo saucers people are always talking about.
And I am sure that the gov knows about them. And tries to figure out how these creatures function. But I can say with 100% confidence, man cannot capture one of these creatures. Its impossible. They can only observe them.

Whats interesting is these creatures can speak every language, not by knowing the language, but by touching the exact spot of our brain with their thoughts or whatever it is that it does, which they can do like a concert painist can touch the keys on a piano, and produce a "voice tone" inside ones brain so it seems to come from everywhere and nowhere. You cant pinpoint where the sound comes from.

They actually could be the soul energy of this planet, because they seem to act that way. I don't know because I don't waste any time observing them. I had a choice to make, waste time out in the universe where I will be anyway when my body dies, or spend time here trying to tell you coppertops how to find your soul. I chose to help my own kind, you. I want us all to get up and be what we truly are. A fantastic creation that can not be kept in chains of bondage.

And I can tell you why the pope looks so fucking exhausted all the time, he is trying to contact his soul. I am sure that he has been given the method to do it. It is probably a book that is like a dictionary, in this book it will show him the method on how to unprogram himself. To unprogram a lifetime of bullshit. It takes tremendous understanding of one's self to accomplish finding one's soul when one has grown up inside this mind control matrix we call planet Earth.

Because of the following reason:
By design, our way of life has been constructed over thousands of years to keep anyone from contacting their soul. Some king or shaman or priest or group of people, or culture must have observed some other group who could not contact their souls and figured out why they couldnt. And then used that knowledge and injected whatever it was that stops one from making the soul connection and spread it all over the planet, so noone but they could do it.

If one "thinks and lives" in a certain way it stops the natural connection between mind, body and soul from happening, one is just mind body.

And they made sure noone else would stumble across how to contact their soul by killing anyone who could. Wiping out whole cultures and burning all their books or manuscripts. And they use people they can manipulate because they are not a complete human being with MIND BODY and SOUL functioning together.

Yes I know that sounds crazy.

One has to have contact to one's soul now, when one is alive, to know God before death. I know God because I contacted my soul, and don't have to die to know him. God is the creator, everything is alive, period.

Yes everything dies physically, even the soul passes on eventually as well, even the stars and planets die eventually... just being in the 4th dimension does not insure immortality, God is the one who is responsible if we live as God does or if we die eventually, and that is his mystery that EVERYTHING and ALL are waiting for, for God, the living universe and everything to finish unfolding the mystery he has for US ALL.


THAT is all there is to need to know about God. And noone here or on the other side knows anything more than that. However some of the creatures, beings and souls have rules they exist by, and those rules are not Gods, those rules are their rules just as courrupt as earth's rules.

Even in soul form one doesnt know 100% what the hell is going on. And this is why:

God is unfolding his mystery for ALL. When God is finished revealing his mystery to HIS CREATURES (us and everything created in all the dimensions)then everyone will know what is going on 100%.

But at the moment mankind is being CHEATED out of knowing God. Because of the mind control matrix. I have no other word for it than a purposeful attempt to mind fuck the whole planet. And it gets even worse. Outer space aliens are also in on it. Because our souls, and all souls, even those creatures living above is in the upper atmosphere, ARE ENERGY. And beings want to make use of that energy.
It is not your soul until you claim it. Thats the fucked up rule they are ALL using to make it seem like its ok to recycle your soul in the moon matrix, or keep you from not contacting your soul!!!

Lets say you worship God of the churches, or satan or buddah, or whatever religion you want to pick, or you worship dolphins, or you worship nothing, or you worship money, it is all designed to con you out of finding and claiming your soul. And as messed up as that sounds to us here on earth, it is not wrong to do that to you.

Cause they have another rule. You have to have control over your soul. If you dont then its fair game for anyone to use it. And the only way you can do that is "imprint" yourself, YOU, fully, into that energy I call the soul, which happens naturally... you dont have to do anything consciously, but the catch is you have to first have contact your soul to do that. And all the mental mind control which is built into everything possible in everything all around us, makes it almost impossible for anyone to contact their soul.

So



When you contact your soul, immediately you are aware of Gods presence, God wants nothing from you and expects nothing from you. Everything owes their existence to God. That is as I experienced it.

However, in the condition you are in at this moment, with no contact to your soul, I can tell you, from my experience, that you are a hopless case and cannot truly understand what I wrote. One has to be connected to the soul to grasp its full meaning.
It doesnt mean God expects nothing from me, even thought I said it that way. You just can only read the words, but not "know" what that means to experience it, because the experience is what conveys the biggest part of the message. The LOVE that comes from God is so powerful it exists as if it were solid and is EVERYWHERE when I was aware of God's message to me. The free will, and life, is also a very real part of the message as it was revealed to me. It is a different method of communicating. It is not voice, it is ALL and EVERYWHERE when God messages your soul.

But in the condition you are in now, with no connection to your soul, you are not going to have a soul after death for very long anyway. The "others" out there, like the moon matrix,and a host of other beings, like giant sized greek looking characters, are going to just capture your soul, which is not imprinted with "you" deeply enough and properely enough, so its actually helpless because "you" are the only one who can animate it, and they will use it for whatever they want to use it for. "You" won't even exist if the moon matrix gets your soul, it will just be an energy block. At least the "others" just use your zombie like soul and not erase the last few bits of what was in your soul like the moon matrix does.

But I will add, that even if you can't imprint your soul with "you", living a good kind life according to whats in your heart is a good idea, and love God, because God does have a surprise for everything he ever created, and maybe he will bring you back from the moon matrix or from the surface of some bleak planet where your soul slaved away unconciously at hard labor. I dont know. I'm not god. And one can't rely on the bibles, they are all just lies written by men who wanted to control other men. YOU have to look inside your heart for God and ask him to help you connect to your soul. But be careful and do not pray to some weird man made God, pray to the God the creator of everything.

God doesnt talk to a "person" to give rules to everyone else, he talks to everyone when he talks. He does not use paper, or a stone tablet. He puts his will and what he wants inside of everything alive. Savages living in a jungle know just as much about God as the pope. BECAUSE God's bible is inside everything in creation.


My whole life up until middle age I tried and wanted to beleive in the TOTAL crap the churches, philosophers and gurus teach about the soul, and thought that the mental thoughts from my physical brain was actually a connection to my soul. Thoughts in your brain are just thoughts in your brain. The soul does not think or talk like your brain does. Everything that comes from one's brain is not the soul. Every thought you have is just from one's physical brain. Everythought. You cannot feel, or get to know your soul using the brain or logic. Because the logic is faulty, it doesnt take into account where the soul is, in another dimension. And the brain cant imagine the other dimension at all. And the ego will just fool you into thinking it has understanding, its part of the mind fuck the world is under. So any and all attempts to contact your soul through "mainstream" thought will fail. Period. You have to do it with your own personal way, original and only yours.

I know the "mind control" called culture, science and religion and new age, etc are blocking your thoughts on this subject. Thats exactly what they are there for. And when you grow up and live immersed in it you are conditioned perfectly to never understand what I am talking about.

And I dont know how to talk to you except by discussing it with you. But that requires that you are able to have an open mind and have a friendly discussion, even then, I am not sure you will be able to connect to your soul, I have not figured out yet how to convey how to do it with words, because words are one of the tools that actually prohibit one from accomplishing the simple task of finding your soul.

However I think it is possible through the combination of words to create an image in your mind that you might be able to hold onto long enough so you can keep that image. And I can then create another and another until you can "understand" what it is I am talking about. Even then it is difficult, and I wonder if it is even worth trying with words to show you how to connect to your soul. I am trying to think of parables to explain it, but I have not thought up any.

I know that the Jesus in the bible was not the son of God and God did not send him here. I know that as fact. Certain "truths" are revealed to one when the mind body and soul connect. I do not want to pick on just one religion, all of them are fraudlent cons.
Anything that is of God cannot be written. You have to see it for yourself. What I wrote earlier about God would not have made any sense to me before I had connected to my soul. You just can't describe what God is in words unless you can describe all the other dimensions, and thats just totally not possible. Like I keep saying, you have to find God YOURSELF and find your soul. This world, this mind control matrix is keeping you from doing that

They wrote the bibles just to keep you in bondage and to turn you into just an animal. It is really ironic that the bibles all tell you its intention is just the opposite. Hitler was a choir boy compared to what the whole system that enslaves mankind is. It is the beast. And not the fake beast of the bible, the world system is the real beast. But it would be very easy to change it in less time than it takes to brush one's teeth in the morning. We all just have to connect to our souls and live on this planet as human beings that are complete, mind body and soul. And then with a few minor changes to the system, just live normally.

Everyone needs proof, evidence.
None of this has evidence or proof, the proof is when you connect to your soul and thru your pineal gland you can look down at what you look like in the 4th dimension where your soul is thru the eyes of your soul that is connected to your brain. And then you can they travel around the entire universe in the 4th dimension which is endless. You will see everything I saw, you will be near the presence of God, he does not show himself because God IS EVERYTHING. And he does not speak because he speaks without words, he just lets you know as I described earlier.

This God in the bible is some kind of loving psychopath with godlike powers and we are all worshiping, and singing praise to it. Its not true. That image of God is to scare you into believing a fairy tale, and not looking for yourself. They especially choose a psychopathic God for the main character to scare you throughtout your whole life until death.
The reality is God is always present, we are a part of God, and we are basically on our own, which seems a daunting task, but when you connect to your soul it is a piece of cake and not daunting at all. It is because you are not complete, you only have body and mind, and tptb are taking advantage of that fact.


Calling culture, "mind control" has turned you off and it put an idea into your thoughts that is not related to what I am talking about. Because you think you know what mind control is, and your brain says "culture is normal, its not mind control, well it is, but not really, I like culture, it is necessary". And you have heard culture described as mind control and it has been somehow settled in your head that culture is great and that its a part of you. It is not. You make it a part of you. And the culture today is not culture, its something else.

You dont understand fully what I am saying to you because the people who set this mind control matrix up know I can't convey what I am talking about. Cause they screwed up the way we communicate to each other. YES, the conspiracy is that deep. It probably has something to do with the tower of babel, but the story is changed and what we know is the fake version.

When your soul connects with you, you know it. It is real and has a form and a life that is foreign to your brain. It will be alien to you. There are also physical changes that will happen when you connect.


I am not a psychologist and what I studied in college about psychology is useless to help me describe to you what I am talking about, because all of psychology only describes a sick mind.
They never had the chance to examine a normal human who had connection to mind body and soul. All of their work is not totally useless, it can be used to diagnose what a person without contact to their soul is like.

The closest thing that I have read about people coming to contacting their soul is the OBE. but from what I have read people are doing it by chemically surpressing their ego, or by actually physically dying.

It does'nt work that way, what happens is the ego just replicates itself when you try and kill it or surpress it with drugs. It hides deeper inside the brain and actually probably copies itself all over your brain in different parts. You have to tame the ego, tell it the truth that it is going to die if it does'nt connect with your soul. Because that is the only way it is going to make it out of here alive. Because it is my experience, that the ego is one of the "firewalls" that separate the body and mind from the soul. And the mind control matrix is playing your ego 24-7 like a fiddle.

One has to conciously alter the ego back to as "normal" a state as one can. It took years of talking to it and calming it down, and discussing its eventual death. This world and its control crap system has screwed up everyone's ego to such an extent that the ego is insane. You are going to find when you go deep enough into yourself that it is insane and that is because it was never made to do the job without the soul and body together

I know my explaination is really ridiculous sounding. Moon matrixes, giant greek souls working pitiful zombie souls on planets and moons to move soil around and build rock formations for who knows what reasons, it all sounds like insane stuff. Its actually crazier than the bible, and I realise that. I know they made the bible less crazier than the reality to keep you away from looking for yourself. You have to see it with your own eyes.

But think about this, we are all living on a planet going around a huge ball of fire that travels through a universe that is endless. All I am adding to it is the fact that you have a soul and can contact it, a few other creatures and beings live in the universe too and they have souls, and that the universe has another dimension to it. And Everything was created by God out of absolutely nothing.

If I was as intelligent as Freud, or could articulate myself as well as David Icke or as intelligent as any of you, I might enjoy writing. But I am not intelligent, a 137 iq just means my parents spent more money on my education than they should have and I am more mind controlled and matrixtized than most. And I was. Everything I write requires extreme effort on my part. Because I can tell it is useless to try and tell anyone using just written words.

But if you are interested in trying to find your soul, just ask God the creator of everything. Go right to the top man, it is your right.

I don't know if we were made by some aliens, so dont go asking the God who made you, ask the creator who created everything. At least thats what I did.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 12:36 AM   #2
the_unknown
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 94
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Normally I would have skipped this and dismissed it as a wall of text. However I sense truth in what you say. I'm becoming more sane as the days go by, questioning the nature of everything being thrown at me, and that I seem to throw at myself. I try not to accept any answers. Have you ever seen the movie Revolver? You'd like it I imagine.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cc00XMTEwMDI4Mjg=.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cc00XMTEwMDI4NTI=.html

It's like I've been dead for quite a while. You know?

Last edited by the_unknown; 28-06-2010 at 12:42 AM.
the_unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 01:57 AM   #3
dontbeafraid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_unknown View Post
Normally I would have skipped this and dismissed it as a wall of text. However I sense truth in what you say. I'm becoming more sane as the days go by, questioning the nature of everything being thrown at me, and that I seem to throw at myself. I try not to accept any answers. Have you ever seen the movie Revolver? You'd like it I imagine.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cc00XMTEwMDI4Mjg=.html
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cc00XMTEwMDI4NTI=.html

It's like I've been dead for quite a while. You know?
Thanks for replying bro.
I don't watch TV or Hollywood movies. The most I will do is a youtube, or homemovies.

It seems like entertainment to you, I know, I loved watching movies too, but it is not entertainment. It is part of the mind control matrix.

Stop watching tv or movies for a year, and then turn on a movie. You will know the whole plot by the end of the first 15 minutes. They push the same stuff over and over and just repackage it. It is mind control that they are using. I dont know how they do it, but they do.

I know what you mean about feeling dead.I feel like that when I lremember something from my past,I was totally mind controlled at some points in my life.

I am still "unprogramming" myself from the mind control matrix's influence. And sometimes I come across something and deprogram it out of my mind and it is totally refreshing to be free of it and to have the real world open up even more of itself to me.

One does'nt know what things are from the mind control matrix and what is normal and human. I am using trial and error to find out. Its like rebuilding who you are, but trying to keep as much of yourself as one can. And some things that one likes about one's self are actually results of mind control and totally unnatural.

And I still use some of the mind control matrix's stuff in dealing with everyday problems, because I have not freed myself from it. I can see thru the mind control matrix when it is around me, but I cant just sit and think of things that the mind control matrix is actually made of or is doing to me. Mind control is very complicated when it has been put in your brain by yourself and is all around you 24-7.

In the very beginning, even after I had several connections to my soul, and was shown my future, and lived thru some parts, and proved to my friends and family that something unnatural was happening, I still was so deeply in the mind control matrix, that I had no idea what was happening to me. Because I and everyone around me used the mind control matrix's methods, questions and answers that we are all taught to try and figure out what was going on.

One big thing the mind control matrix programs people to do, is to ignore anything the mind control matrix cant explain.


So I was clueless as to what was happening to me. In the mind control matrix, which is all we have to use when you are in it, one cannot answer any real questions that one has. None of them. Cause its fake. The real world can answer all of one's questions. But it is impossible to find the real world when it has been totally replaced with a fake one and one is not a complete person with mind body and soul.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 02:14 AM   #4
the_unknown
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 94
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I understand what you mean about hollywood being
1. predictable
2. mind control

But give the movie a chance, it's anything but predictable or rehashed. IMO it's about as deep as a hollywood movie has ever gone. Still there might be a hidden agenda, but its a very compelling film.

I watch TV sparingly, for good humour sometimes to see exactly what they're doing to everyone...

To me a question asked honestly is a tool for lifting programming. For example, I ask myself why I have a certain belief, or leaning, what have you; I keep the question present. The minds answers are meaningless, rehashed sayings and imprinted ideas. Honest questioning helps clean out the clutter.

Last edited by the_unknown; 28-06-2010 at 02:23 AM.
the_unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 02:49 AM   #5
dontbeafraid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_unknown View Post
I understand what you mean about hollywood being
1. predictable
2. mind control

But give the movie a chance, it's anything but predictable or rehashed. IMO it's about as deep as a hollywood movie has ever gone. Still there might be a hidden agenda, but its a very compelling film.

I watch TV sparingly, for good humour sometimes to see exactly what they're doing to everyone...

To me a question asked honestly is a tool for lifting programming. For example, I ask myself why I have a certain belief, or leaning, what have you; I keep the question present. The minds answers are meaningless, rehashed sayings and imprinted ideas. Honest questioning helps clean out the clutter.
Who am I and where am I, that is a question one should ask. Not just who am I. Put them both together when you ask. Because who you are is directly related to where you are.

I dont want to lie to you, I won't watch anything made by those people.Their world is fake.
My life is more exciting. I can't afford to mind control myself to react to situtations incorrectly, and that is what all of hollywoods movies do, they socially train you to react certain ways to certain situtations, the way they want you to. I think you can guess why they want you to react a certain way.
Everything you see with your eyes goes into your brain, and that piece of meat thinks it is real even when you tell it it isnt.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 02:57 AM   #6
the_unknown
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 94
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

That is ok. If it matters the movie is about the nature of the con and explains the human condition... We cannot imagine that we have been conned for so long by a con so big so we do not even consider it; in general man cannot admit to himself that he has been duped, therefore will remain duped to uphold his pride (the protagonist explains this in relation to chess, but notes it is applicable to all cons).

Deeper into the movie one of the main characters explains that the true enemy is found closer than you could think... The enemy is found within your mind, that voice pretending to be you, charading thoughts and opinions as your thoughts and opinions.

The movie isn't essential, though it shook me up a bit and got me thinking.

Last edited by the_unknown; 28-06-2010 at 02:59 AM.
the_unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 02:00 PM   #7
dontbeafraid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

I will listen to the movie's dialogue. Like old time radio drama lol
The storyline does sound interesting.
Hollywood is in the business of mind control. It really is not entertainment. Watching their stuff turns you into an infant that they know the psychological makeup of, because they created that infant mind in one's skull.

And they then make laws, foreign policies, economic decisions etc, that they know the infant will not object to, and does not have the means to object to, and control that infant and profit from that control.

And if the infant ever rises up, tptb just put "the real world" that they have built out of other infants in his face. And he will not know how to react, and return to the tv and wait for instructions from the news.

As you know, and everybody knows, the real world is not portrayed on tv. But the images are stored in your brain along with the sound that goes along with the image.
And the meat in our skull, our brains, store those images and sound. You know its not real, and the part that stores info in your brain knows its not real, but at the same time, one does'nt even know what real is because of the mind control matrix we are all living in.

A lake is real, we know that its water collected in a large area. Simple things like that we understand as being real. Nature does not deal in fake things on the level we can see with our eyes. On a particle level, nature is fake. It uses rules God created, the "universal control matrix". I know that, because when you connect to your soul you see it with your own eyes.

As soon as we get into other areas, that become complicated, like social structure, our behavior, etc, figuring out what is real and what is not, is a daunting task. And at some point the meat cannot handle 4 hours of fake tv and 8 hours of mind control matrix. And the mind just accepts it all, "real" and "unreal" as all just bullshit. And that happens when one is 6 years old. And one becomes a slave.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 02:48 PM   #8
the_unknown
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 94
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I had a strong experience of the fake world... I saw falseness existed on two levels. First, the falseness was in the structure of our lives. I was just getting home and I looked around and saw houses upon houses in my suburban neighborhood. It felt like one of those corny movies from the 50's, like the Truman show. I was disgusted. Below the matrix of the world seemed false as well. The material of the houses, my body, everything... like a big cartoon. I didn't want to believe my life was a lie. I still couldn't accept it a while after. That's why the movie struck me... I could relate that I was allowing myself to be conned because I didn't want to accept that I had been wrong for so long. We reject the truth even when its right in our faces.

I think to an extent I was over-exaggerating, possibly, understanding what I was seeing through precepts I already had (The Matrix, etc). Like seeing the truth through some sort of imprinted lens.

I related a lot of things to movies and cartoons. That is noteworthy.

Last edited by the_unknown; 28-06-2010 at 02:54 PM.
the_unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 05:24 PM   #9
dontbeafraid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_unknown View Post
I had a strong experience of the fake world... I saw falseness existed on two levels. First, the falseness was in the structure of our lives. I was just getting home and I looked around and saw houses upon houses in my suburban neighborhood. It felt like one of those corny movies from the 50's, like the Truman show. I was disgusted. Below the matrix of the world seemed false as well. The material of the houses, my body, everything... like a big cartoon. I didn't want to believe my life was a lie. I still couldn't accept it a while after. That's why the movie struck me... I could relate that I was allowing myself to be conned because I didn't want to accept that I had been wrong for so long. We reject the truth even when its right in our faces.

I think to an extent I was over-exaggerating, possibly, understanding what I was seeing through precepts I already had (The Matrix, etc). Like seeing the truth through some sort of imprinted lens.

I related a lot of things to movies and cartoons. That is noteworthy.
This is going to sound insane, and I don't like saying it because it is immediately misunderstood. One cannot understand what I am going to say unless you have access to your soul and see it with your eyes and soul.

When you connect to your soul, you can, if you have the desire to, actually see the particles that make up everything. They are colored shapes,wheels and symbols, that spin and move. They are the particles that the universe is made up of, that God used to create the "universe matrix". This is in the dimension where your soul is located. In our dimension they look like nothing, just "clouds" of spinning fog.

And it is a type of "mind control", however one did not exist before God and God was the one who created everything, and one realises this when one is complete, with mind body and soul.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 06:07 PM   #10
dontbeafraid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

And I think I should add this to my previous post.
It is unimportant, when you have mind body and soul working together, to take apart or break parts of the universe apart that one finds oneself existing in.

Science is the the Evolution of religion, its the "new religion". Its goal is the complete destruction of mankind. It will first help men who are without their soul connected, and then kill as many of them as it wants without any protest from man.
Because the new religion is not based on "a God", it is just based on faulty mind controlled logic. People without their soul are easily fooled to believe "logic" is truth.

The truth, really is, as they say, all around us. In plain sight, but without one's soul one is blind and cant see it, and "science" will tell you what you see.

Last edited by dontbeafraid; 28-06-2010 at 09:29 PM.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #11
ninny
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,220
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

good point about everybody is insane. the thing is that once we force education on our children like they would not do if they could decide on their own how to learn and experience life and the world. we had in germany a lot of good thinkers about this stuff and i also think and of course we have evidence of that, that a bunch of groups are pushing us forward to believe in fucking illusions which are in nothing important at all. we have every knowledge in this world to live like this in an "age of reason".

if we could live and deceide (or if we would just simply do it, if we come to that point in mind) on our own ways with parts of 'evil' and good inside of us in harmony, than this world would be a much better place. it could be all so simple but one day someone must have pushed the wrong button. i guess it really has to do, and you demonstrate it with the hollywood movies, that we have to much useless information out there on which the people focus on although the better knowledge to educate yourself is much older and wiser than any hollywood film can ever be. we are facing shameless propaganda. and it works on the people's mind. i think this is a process everybody has to discover (with the help of asking yourself questions or questions to the creator, he sure does answer). it doesnt bring you forward to be mad although i am also but its very good that you started this thread. it brings hope

Last edited by ninny; 28-06-2010 at 09:24 PM.
ninny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 09:32 PM   #12
the_unknown
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 94
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbeafraid View Post
This is going to sound insane, and I don't like saying it because it is immediately misunderstood. One cannot understand what I am going to say unless you have access to your soul and see it with your eyes and soul.

When you connect to your soul, you can, if you have the desire to, actually see the particles that make up everything. They are colored shapes,wheels and symbols, that spin and move. They are the particles that the universe is made up of, that God used to create the "universe matrix". This is in the dimension where your soul is located. In our dimension they look like nothing, just "clouds" of spinning fog.

And it is a type of "mind control", however one did not exist before God and God was the one who created everything, and one realises this when one is complete, with mind body and soul.
What do you mean clouds of spinning fog?
the_unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 11:21 PM   #13
dontbeafraid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_unknown View Post
What do you mean clouds of spinning fog?
Back in a physics class we had a picture of what an artist figured an atom looked like. Something like this one.


It just looks like "a cloud of spinning fog" to me.

The baloney about knowing all the information in the universe and being the smartest man alive, its not really like that, you have to "desire" what it is you want to know, its not just all given to you at once, but you have access to it if you want it. And because of that, you don't have to carry around a bunch of information with you, it just comes to you as you desire or need it. But that is only for your soul. Of course tidbits here and there do stick with you in the physical, but one does'nt need it. If I didnt have contact to my soul, I would probably be greedy as hell for any info. But when you know you can get whatever you want at anytime, its just another part of one's self. It becomes about as interesting as one's foot. But other things become much more interesting and rewarding, like helping people and nature.

Maybe I should explain what one actually "learns" when one connects with one's soul. One learns who one is, and where one is. One loses fear. Because one knows what one is. "I" can't die. Really, when I die, I don't even leave my body to get to my soul, I am already in it, one is here(body) and the other(soul) is also here, but in the 4th dimension. I don't even have to move thru any space to get in my soul, it is a part of "me", here, right now. And yours is too. Everyone's is.

Maybe you imagine the 4th dimension is "over there" somewhere, or "out there" somewhere, it is not. Your soul in in your body, is in the same spot you are. A part of you takes up space in this dimension(body), and the other part is taking up space in the 4th dimension(soul). Every object is like that too. Only things look different in the 4th, and alot of things are in a different form.

But just because one knows for a fact one does'nt die, it still takes alot of effort to live.
Its not all automatic. It really takes tremendous effort, one still has to sort everything out with one's brain. There is a mountian of bullshit on top of every human being. And finding you soul pops your head out the top of that mountian. And you can see how stuck in that mountian one is. And start to wiggle out of it.


another interesting part is you are able to travel around and see the universe from a 4th dimensional viewpoint. Planets still look round, only the distances are alot closer than in the 3rd dimension. I suppose I could become an astronomer, because I could travel around the outskirts of the solar system and look for any new planets or celistial bodies, but once you find out who you are, becoming an astronomer, or anything else for money, is about as exciting as putting smiley faces on tennis balls for a living.

Last edited by dontbeafraid; 28-06-2010 at 11:26 PM.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 11:25 PM   #14
the_unknown
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 94
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The cloud represents electron density (ie electron cloud), or rather the likelihood of finding an electron. The closer you get to the nucleus, the greater the density of electrons. You probably already know that/don't care.
Maybe it's relevant, maybe its not. But it's a pile of information in my memory.
the_unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-2010, 11:55 PM   #15
dontbeafraid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninny View Post
good point about everybody is insane. the thing is that once we force education on our children like they would not do if they could decide on their own how to learn and experience life and the world. we had in germany a lot of good thinkers about this stuff and i also think and of course we have evidence of that, that a bunch of groups are pushing us forward to believe in fucking illusions which are in nothing important at all. we have every knowledge in this world to live like this in an "age of reason".

if we could live and deceide (or if we would just simply do it, if we come to that point in mind) on our own ways with parts of 'evil' and good inside of us in harmony, than this world would be a much better place. it could be all so simple but one day someone must have pushed the wrong button. i guess it really has to do, and you demonstrate it with the hollywood movies, that we have to much useless information out there on which the people focus on although the better knowledge to educate yourself is much older and wiser than any hollywood film can ever be. we are facing shameless propaganda. and it works on the people's mind. i think this is a process everybody has to discover (with the help of asking yourself questions or questions to the creator, he sure does answer). it doesnt bring you forward to be mad although i am also but its very good that you started this thread. it brings hope
If one has a good heart, it should not be hard at all to find one's soul. First of all, you have to put yourself into a state of really not being afraid. And to do that, you have to go deep into your psyche and find all the things that scare you. And then face them. If you are afraid of the devil, call him. Face him. If he was going to kill you, he already would of. The devil is a myth.
If you are afraid of the dark and think it contains evil spirits, go out into the dark forest and face them. The only "evil spirits" in the forest are men, bring a gun or knife. The ones in the 4th dimension that hang around in forests fear man, dont let them fool you. And once you overcome one fear that you have, just one, the others all fall away one by one as you work on riding yourself of them. but don't be foolhardy, the physical dangers all still exist and one should be afraid of some of them and learn to get out of their way.

Then one has to work on one's ego. This is the hardest part of all, because the ego will not move aside, it will block every attempt to contact your soul. You have to calm it down, and explain everything, over and over to it. Its just like a little child, it just won't listen. It will nod its head and say yes to you everytime just to be left alone, so it can do whatever it wants. And you have to be gentle with it, and patient. I had to give away everything I owned because my ego just wants material things. Thats all my ego was concerned about, money, things, and power. And it was designed to do that, to aid in survival, only under the mind control matrix it is insanely out of control. You don't break or kill the ego, it will bury itself so deep inside your brain if you do and replicate itself all over the place, what you do if it won't listen to reason is, you show it who is boss by tossing out all its "toys".

It really has to with telling people about this. If someone had talked to me like this when I was a kid, and I grew up knowing this, I would have found my soul alot faster. The problem is we are all under intense mind control from day one, and threatened with damnation if we don't pray to Jesus. It is a mindfuck. There is no other word for what religions have done, and they know it too. Its not like they are innocent of not knowing about this at the top levels or something. They profit from the mind control matrix more than any other organization on the planet. And its all religions. Otherwise this would be all over the news.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 12:09 AM   #16
dontbeafraid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

And before all the devil worshipers come and tell me the devil exists, let me tell you something.
He is a character created to take the blame for the misdeeds that man inflicts on each other and nature. He was created to cover the insanity your mind is experiencing which was created by the mind control matrix. It is the boo man that is used to shift blame away from the the mind control matrix, onto him.
You are insane, and believe insane things. The other dimensional beings are practically powerless compared to being physical. They can't even pick up a pebble and throw it. But they can scare you if you don't know what they are.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 02:19 AM   #17
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

the OP is dropping serious knowledge
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 02:24 AM   #18
the_unknown
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 94
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Ditto. I really appreciate what you're sharing dude.
the_unknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 03:44 AM   #19
dontbeafraid
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,768
Likes: 2 (1 Post)
Default

The triangle with the eye in it is a sign. Each side of the triangle is equally important. Mind, body, and soul. When you have the three, you are a complete human and can see what is being done to you. It is the illumaniti triangle with the all seeing eye. The all seeing eye is what you get when the three are one.
When you have contact to your soul, you are out of their power. And when you see what is happening, do not fight them or anyone. You might be tempted to. Because one thinks of all the sorrow it is overwhelming. You must find love, and God will help you, you just have to ask. It is that simple.
dontbeafraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-06-2010, 07:13 AM   #20
engelsblume
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 544
Likes: 11 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbeafraid View Post
You don't break or kill the ego, it will bury itself so deep inside your brain if you do and replicate itself all over the place, what you do if it won't listen to reason is, you show it who is boss by tossing out all its "toys".
So true! I make sure I throw some things out every weekend. I used to have tons of stuff around me and then at one point I got sick of being controlled through my attachment to them and I started throwing them all out. It's very liberating to have less and less useless stuff around.

Before I was in a mindset such as "oh my god I love my /insert random useless thing here/, I couldn't live without it". But what do you know, it turns out I can. I make sure I only keep what's necessary around me. There's still a lot of things I'm attached to, but it's definitely way less than it was.
__________________
I find television to be very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go in the other room and read a book. ~Groucho Marx
engelsblume is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:50 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.