Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 25-11-2008, 01:21 AM   #221
lewi

Has the megaverse been proven now or something or has someone only just found out !?

It could explain all the U.F.O sightings maybe the Old Ones are returning ... Great Days !!

Last edited by lewi; 25-11-2008 at 01:22 AM.
lewi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 12:55 PM   #222
edit

!!
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2008, 01:00 PM   #223
edit

http://137.229.36.30/cgi-bin/magneto...6H+500+GAK+HDZ
HAARP Fluxgate Magnetometer
Old 25-11-2008, 01:22 PM   #224
edit

Your MIND Creates Things that don't EXIST! RSS
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 557512
11/23/2008 1:51 PM
Report abusive post Your MIND Creates Things that don't EXIST!

PROOF HERE! Kanizsa's triangle

[link to www.anythingleft-handed.co.uk]

BS
User ID: 524157
11/23/2008 1:53 PM Re: Your MIND Creates Things that don't EXIST! Quote

YOUR FUCKING TELLING ME, MY MIND JUST CREATED THIS THREAD AND THIS SHIT DOESNT EXSIST!!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 557512 (OP)
11/23/2008 1:54 PM Re: Your MIND Creates Things that don't EXIST! Quote

YES!

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 491732
11/23/2008 1:56 PM Re: Your MIND Creates Things that don't EXIST! Quote

Creation and Perception are not the same thing.

The correct heading would have been "Your mind PERCEIVES things in different ways!"

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 557512 (OP)
11/23/2008 1:58 PM Re: Your MIND Creates Things that don't EXIST! Quote

:/

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 557529
11/23/2008 2:05 PM Re: Your MIND Creates Things that don't EXIST! Quote

yep i call em girlfreinds

lucky leaf
User ID: 531407
11/23/2008 3:13 PM
Re: Your MIND Creates Things that don't EXIST! Quote

That can be good and bad.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 422489
11/23/2008 3:16 PM Re: Your MIND Creates Things that don't EXIST! Quote

This is the exact reason that the media wants control of your mind. They need to create what they WANT you to think.

Look into the reality of what is taking place, don't let these corrupt guys form your reality. YOU will STAND accountable for what you think and believe. I've been there and have seen what happens, I got a second chance and I realilze that we WILL stand accountable for our thoughts, PERIOD.

MIND TRANSFORMATION RSS
flyingeagle
User ID: 483886
11/24/2008 8:44 AM
MIND TRANSFORMATION

MIND TRANSFORMATION
By Eagle Flies

Man is a Free-Thought-Thinker. When you stifle the mind, you stifle the human. If you stifle the human, you stifle the creativity.

Man needs a clear mind because most of man's great works have come from a flash of clarity when the mind was free from from the clutter of everyday worries.

As we probe deeper into the subconscious and rid ourselves of its junk we all cling to, we experience a new-found freedom of thought. Anger, hostility and such no longer affect us. Example: Something that might have made us angry in the past no longer perturbs us at all because we've learned to put events into the proper perspective.

We still have emotions and feelings, but the good ones can be brought to a higher level and intensity.

As the clarity of your mind increases, your sense of touch, smell and taste also become more acute. Your feelings for others take on a new depth. You will observe the world from a more optimistic vantage point, not being overwhelmed by the "gloom and doom".

HOW to achieve this state is where we get into controversy and struggle. In a one-on-one session I ask many questions, but I will also probe your mind for the hidden "stuff" that lies buried in the subconscious and bring it to the surface. Once its exposed, we keep the "good", but get rid of the "bad".

Quoting: flyingeagle

[link to mindmatters.21.forumer.com]

I'm 'o' wise
User ID: 558057
11/24/2008 10:30 AM Re: MIND TRANSFORMATION Quote

Your words are wise, because I understand them and agree with them. So simply because you think along the same lines as me, you are wise.

Oh how great I'm I. See how I love everyone, bask in my glory, feel it's warm glow ALL OVER YOUR FACE.

Anonymous Coward
User ID: 557776
11/24/2008 10:42 AM Re: MIND TRANSFORMATION Quote

the struggle between soul and spirit

[link to blog.pcnews.ro]

as above so below MIND TRANSFORMATION

Dead Eagles.
User ID: 558057
11/24/2008 10:52 AM Re: MIND TRANSFORMATION Quote

Dancer
Friend
User ID: 551387
11/24/2008 2:46 PM
Re: MIND TRANSFORMATION Quote

Something I have noticed about wisdom is that it only exists in the margins, occasionally...

When you apply what you have learned from the past, and that information actually works in new, but similar, situations.

We separate creativity from wisdom based on this one point, on the idea of encountering something similar before.

This means that there is no real and consistent wisdom!

If there was, we could just by the "big book of wisdom" and never make any mistakes in life.

*But then I maintain that maturity comes down to a personal judgment call...

If you do roughly what I think of as being correct, you are making a mature decision.

Act as I would like to or think you should and you are acting in a mature fashion...

Some day I will go through all of the parts of human existence and see how many other "natural things" come down to making stuff up as we go along!

D.
It's often a wonderful thing!

OUR MOMENT OF TRANSFORMATION

OUR MOMENT OF TRANSFORMATION
by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles

[link to eraofpeace.org]

Changes are unfolding at warp speed, and it is critical that we all stay focused on the Light. Our thoughts, words, feelings and actions are powerful beyond our knowing. Remember, where our attention goes our energy flows. This is a profound Truth that we must now clearly comprehend.
http://www.***********************/f...sage628138/pg1
Old 25-11-2008, 01:58 PM   #225
lewi

Now i understand everything and nothing at the same time
Old 03-12-2008, 02:29 AM   #226
edit

Quote:

Re: Antimatter, matter and time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that observation was originally due to Feynman. Draw something like a large "M" on a sheet of paper. Think of the space axis as horizontal and the time axis as vertical. Take a straight edge, place it horizontally across the bottom of the page and move it slowly up the page. Think of the points at which the lines cross your straightedge as being the positions of particles at the present time. Initially you have two particles that are moving toward each other. Think of the particle on your left as being an electron and the particle on the right as being a positron.

When your straightedge meets the central "V" of the "M", two new particles magically appear out of nowhere! That is a "creation pair"- a particle and its anti-particle, an electron and a positron. Now continue moving the straight edge up the paper. You now have two pairs of particle moving toward each other, one pair on the left, the other on the right. When you finally reach the two "/\" points of the "M" those two pair disappear: an electron and a positron have annihilated each other. The electron that was originally on the left has annihilated the positron that was created in the middle and the electron that was created in the middle has annihilated the postitron that was initially on the right.

Now lift your straightedge and look at the "M" itself. Do you see that you can think of that a single track: as an electron coming in on the left, moving "forward in time" then suddenly is turned "back in time" until, at the "V" it turns "forward in time" again , eventually hits the top "/\" and turns back in time once more. The movement "back in time" is what we, with our limited "one instant" perspective, see as a positron.

You might suspect that it would take some real cataclysm to change motion "forward in time" to "backward in time" and vice-versa. That's exactly right! It is the enormous energy, E= mc2, necessary to create an eletron-positron pair or given up when such a pair annihilates.

I have no idea how "serious" Feynman was when he proposed this but it does answer one basic question: All electrons are identical because there's really only one electron, bouncing back and forth in time!

Nov8-08, 09:38 AM #6
Unredeemed

Re: Antimatter, matter and time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewi View Post
Now i understand everything and nothing at the same time
well its the same ...as always ...2 me
or iI

Last edited by edit; 03-12-2008 at 02:39 AM.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:31 AM   #227
edit

Default The Planes of Existence

The Planes of Existence
Gross/Gross Physical
Etheric/Imaginal/Subtle/Subtle Physical
Causal
Transcendent Physical

Orectic
Ideational
Higher Spiritual
Divine

Old 03-12-2008, 02:53 AM   #228
lewi

Quote:
Originally Posted by edit View Post
well its the same ...as always ...2 me
or iI
Old 03-12-2008, 03:24 PM   #229
edit

Default ... mountains of New York

spaceweather.com/
also...crystalinks.com/tripleconjunction1208
Old 03-12-2008, 03:28 PM   #230
edit

Quote:
DNA and Encoded Memories

Your DNA is encoded.
It contains all the memories of your family, race, ethnic background,
off planet experiences, and the truth about reality and closure.

Memories may be stored on your DNA
New Scientist - December 2, 2008

Last edited by edit; 03-12-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Old 03-12-2008, 03:32 PM   #231
edit

Omega Centauri -- The Glittering Giant of the Southern Skies
Space & Earth science / Astronomy
21 hours ago | physorg.com/news
Sparkling away at magnitude 3.7 and appearing nearly as large as the full moon on the southern night sky, Omega Centauri is visible with the unaided eye from a clear, dark observing site. Even through a modest ...