Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 04-02-2007, 11:14 PM   #1
lookfar

Default UK Chemtrails

Hi everyone.

I'm sure you're all well aware of these, but this morning I was quite shocked to see 8 of them criss-crossing the sky over Southampton. It was a lovely sunny morning but very disturbing to see so many at once. Also spotted a few later in the day, but definitely more early on.

I've seen a few google vids on the subject, but does anyone know what the "official" verdict is, or are they still denying their existence?

It's very worrying, especially with lots of people coming down with strange, longer-lasting coughs/colds lately.

What can we do about it, any ideas?
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 12:46 AM   #2
horseflesh

I took these pictures with a polaroid camera on January 2006. From the back garden of my home, between Tain and Invergordon in the Scottish highlands.

I live near Tain Bombing range, we have low flying jets and all sorts of different aircraft flying straight over the village almost every day and night (very noisy as you can imagine !). So I know what trails if any are usually left behind, and these certainly were not normal !.

This isn't the first time we have been 'sprayed', it happened before in (I think) 2005 but I'm not sure, only I didn't have a working camera that time.

After I took these 2 shots the sky turned white and it snowed heavily for the whole of the next day.

Last edited by horseflesh; 05-02-2007 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Polaroid spelt wrong
horseflesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 03:31 AM   #3
misscpb
Inactive

Hi

Great pictures, you know that is one thing I have never noticed in the sky where I am, apart from the planes going past and usual clouds. From now on I am going to look in the sky and see if I can see anything.

At times it just seems that we are being bombarded from the inside of our bodies through vaccinations, junk, chemicals and preservatives that we eat, the outside, mentally, emotionally, physically and spiritually. We must stay strong and positive though.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:12 PM   #4
sweet cheeks

Their appalling around here! This is one of the first reasons for my getting into "conspiracies".

Chemtrails: Clouds Of Death

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7&q=chemtrails

Aerosol Crimes 1st Edition - Clifford A. Carnicom - www.carnicom.com

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...aerosol+crimes
Old 05-02-2007, 09:10 PM   #5
eternal_spirit
Inactive

I live High up on a hill. so I get a good view of the sky. I take my dog out, if it's a clear day, no clouds, you can guarantee the planes will be leaving trails. It's hard to say if the planes are up there on cloudy days can't see!

But on days that starts out as a clear blue sky, and could be a sunny blue sky all day, seems hours after the trails the planes leave have spread out across the sky and then all joined into one huge cloud formation blocking out the sky it makes me worry.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 09:14 PM   #6
eternal_spirit
Inactive

One theory is the kind of fuel used by those planes forms trails because of the high altitude they fly at, a chemical reaction of some sort. But why so many planes in the sky at once and so often?
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 10:22 PM   #7
lookfar

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
One theory is the kind of fuel used by those planes forms trails because of the high altitude they fly at, a chemical reaction of some sort. But why so many planes in the sky at once and so often?
Hi. Purple posted this link in the Bird Flu thread (sorry am a bit new to this & not sure how to add it properly so have pasted it below). Found the links very interesting if you haven't seen them already...

purple is a fruit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate
Relax... Chemtrails are an attempt to block out the sun to mitigate the effects of global warming so big business can carry on being big business....

Bush n' blair 4 the chair... I like that, it rhymes!

Not sure if it's keeping in with the spirit of infinite love but it would certainly act as an effective deterent to future tiny tyrants...

relax?

Do you feel that the spraying of Barium, aluminium and numerous other toxins in the sky is something to relax about? regardless of the reasons behind the chemtrails( I feel there is more to it than what you are saying here)
The damaging effects to health and mind cannot be ignored here.

some interesting links on chemtrails and scalar for anyone interested

http://www.weatherwars.info/chemtrails.htm
http://lime-zone.blogspot.com/2007/0...calar-sky.html
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:43 AM   #8
misscpb
Inactive

What do you think is in the chem trails then anyone, and their intentions for using them? I have to admit I do not really know anything about them.
Old 06-02-2007, 03:18 AM   #9
sweet cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscpb View Post
What do you think is in the chem trails then anyone, and their intentions for using them? I have to admit I do not really know anything about them.
That 'll tell you right there!

Their appalling around here! This is one of the first reasons for my getting into "conspiracies".

Chemtrails: Clouds Of Death

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7&q=chemtrails

Aerosol Crimes 1st Edition - Clifford A. Carnicom - www.carnicom.com

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...aerosol+crimes
Old 06-02-2007, 09:19 AM   #10
demonsnare

Smile

You can use your connection through your soul and higher self to clear chemtrails....just think outside of yrself connected with the superconcious all connected lovng being.....then those clouds will insatntly clear......your mind is only small...but if used rightly can access the superconcious all knowing mind......so start using your mind in the right way,,,,,mind has great power if used rightly....did you play "cloud bursting" when you were a kid.....then this must be done from the same innocent fully trusting and belieiving space.......these illuminati demons and the men and women that serve can only rob you of your mind body and spirit power if you allow yourself to be open to it....and there are many different forms of mind magic and psycic protection....that you can use to stop them...since the all that you are part of....is all connected....why do you worry so much about a few stupid idiots in uniforms and on television screens telling you that youe are connected with the great orgasmic unificiation that is one.....that is the purpose of the illuminati to devise new ways again and again to keep your disconnected from your connectedness to super concious self.....what others have called god....what the illuminati strive to keep you from knowing on daily 24/7 basis is that you are GOD...and that you are in a very small tiny way master of the universe....try sitting in a circle holding hands.....with a protection prayer first of your choosing ....and then shut eyes and visualise sun returning....I am saying that I am great power simply because have done years of intensive meditation and have seen the whole ugly game that the illuminati are playing through the use of organised religion and televison and organised violence through the police,the intelligence services and the military ......the whole ugly game to keep evrybody in mind numbing fear of some imaginary unseen enemy from which you need the "umbrella of protection" from the self same people who inflict this violence against yourself through carfeully planted explosives on public transport and chemtrails etc...but hey according to them "the enemy is out there".....and I am a bastard in that respect and I am going t expose this whole game right now....that evrything that is being repeated on television is complete bullshit...it may be true in the sense of accurately depicitng the violence what may or may not be happening...but the fact is that this is just a continuos subliminal message from the "authorities" that "we control you" "do as your told" " we here to help you by killing you slowly in all ways"... so please be aware as I am sure you are that its not just chemtrails that you need to be aware of but all these ridiculous and implanted stupidities in your conciousness that we might have of not being fully connected with the concious all knowing all loving being that is one.......and this the whole illuminati game to give you the idea that you need these good people,the media repeaters on bbc,itv and channel 4,sky tv ad nauseam,the police ,the military ,the"security services"......these people are your biggest enemy because they sincerelly belive and suffer from thousands of lifetimes of negative mental programming of the state versus man.....and humankind being depending on some form of government ,state orchestarted terrorist violence......they are deadly beacuse they actually believe in disconnectedness from the great spirit......and that is why the dictators of this world...the hitlers...the blairs and the bushes...are allowed to create such mayhem bloodshed and mass murder...because they are servng the ages old food for the devil...of keeping the collective human conciousness higher soul vibration...of love and truth and celebration....in a lower vibration of fear,hunger,famine starvation war,rape murder etc
these people are your enemy because they want to are apid to and will do evrything possible to stop you ascending to truth and higer conciousness.so if you want change then start by emptying your mind and higher concousness of lower conciousness thoughtforms of these people having any power and control of you and your mind and your heart and your soul......these people in uniforms and on tv are demons.....so why support them by mentally and emotionally giving them space to inavde your divine conciousness......and your conciousness is divine.....its just that we have been for centruies taught otherwise that we need suffering to grow...and war to make us know what peace is.....and this is the biggest trick a bird is singing outside exsistence is in celebration
demonsnare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 09:43 AM   #11
gamma

Talking Chem trails/ Aspartame

Hi All,

I live in an area of quite high 'activity'. [I] see these chem trails all the time, as far as i am aware, there purpose is still just speculation!!! But we know what they're up to, planes didn't leave trails like that in the sky 10 years ago. Now they span right across the skyline!!

Another thing, why are so many people happy to plumb aspartame into themselves and their children, you dont have to look far for the truth, as with any of these conspiracies. We need to wake everyone up!!!
gamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:44 PM   #12
sweet cheeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamma View Post
Hi All,

I live in an area of quite high 'activity'. [I] see these chem trails all the time, as far as i am aware, there purpose is still just speculation!!! But we know what they're up to, planes didn't leave trails like that in the sky 10 years ago. Now they span right across the skyline!!

Another thing, why are so many people happy to plumb aspartame into themselves and their children, you dont have to look far for the truth, as with any of these conspiracies. We need to wake everyone up!!!
Well if you look at carnicom.com - you will see pictures of pathogens mingled with desicrated (freezedried) human bloodcells that have been found in chemtrails residues....

I would say THAT is what their up to, also if you watch the two videos that I listed, it goes into detail about the many "theories".

Google "Project Cloverleaf".....
Old 06-02-2007, 01:47 PM   #13
sweet cheeks

Ahh, and another thing....

They are linking "Morgellons" disease with chemtrails!

www.morgellons.org

Listen and read for free about this disease linked with chemtrails!

http://www.rense.com/Datapages/morgdat.htm
Old 06-02-2007, 01:48 PM   #14
sweet cheeks

Old 06-02-2007, 01:57 PM   #15
snog

Default Black Chemtrails

Hi everyone,
a few weeks ago I noticed a very unusual chemtrail. Previously I have witnessed transparent black lines that stretch out at least 100 metres infront of the planes themself that dissipate rapidly, but this one was different.

Alongside the entire chemtrail was an enormous black line, exactly the same as the ones I just mentioned. It hung around for about 2 minutes then slowly dissipated.
In my mind, these black shadows are obviously the natural energy lines that the planes follow, I just think it's really interesting that you can actually see them now.
I have 2 possibilities for why this might be:

1. It is an unknown technology to the public (no doubt been utilized for decades already) which they have only just started using out in the open.

or

2. It is part of this whole awakening where we are starting to see what has been hidden right infront of our faces for years.

Any thoughts?
snog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 11:22 PM   #16
magicmerlin

the chemtrails are interesting/worrying....has anyone managed to analyse them and expose their content?

Demonsnare, your words are intersting, and although i'm moving away from the chemtrail subject, can you answer something for me.....like may here i have felt something instinctively wrong with the world and begin to see through the veil.....however i am left perplexed by the motives of the illumanti......spiritual teachers such as yourself speak of the true harmony and extacy the reconnection with oneness etc.....however why then would anyone who knows this truth not want to be a part of it? Why do they fight oneness? What is their ultimate universal goal? These beings seem to have a goal over thousands of years, so they must be trying to create something for a BIG purpose.
magicmerlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 12:26 AM   #17
misscpb
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonsnare View Post
You can use your connection through your soul and higher self to clear chemtrails....just think outside of yrself connected with the superconcious all connected lovng being.....then those clouds will insatntly clear......your mind is only small...but if used rightly can access the superconcious all knowing mind......so start using your mind in the right way,,,,,mind has great power if used rightly....did you play "cloud bursting" when you were a kid.....then this must be done from the same innocent fully trusting and belieiving space.......these illuminati demons and the men and women that serve can only rob you of your mind body and spirit power if you allow yourself to be open to it....and there are many different forms of mind magic and psycic protection....that you can use to stop them...since the all that you are part of....is all connected....why do you worry so much about a few stupid idiots in uniforms and on television screens telling you that youe are connected with the great orgasmic unificiation that is one.....that is the purpose of the illuminati to devise new ways again and again to keep your disconnected from your connectedness to super concious self.....what others have called god....what the illuminati strive to keep you from knowing on daily 24/7 basis is that you are GOD...and that you are in a very small tiny way master of the universe....try sitting in a circle holding hands.....with a protection prayer first of your choosing ....and then shut eyes and visualise sun returning....I am saying that I am great power simply because have done years of intensive meditation and have seen the whole ugly game that the illuminati are playing through the use of organised religion and televison and organised violence through the police,the intelligence services and the military ......the whole ugly game to keep evrybody in mind numbing fear of some imaginary unseen enemy from which you need the "umbrella of protection" from the self same people who inflict this violence against yourself through carfeully planted explosives on public transport and chemtrails etc...but hey according to them "the enemy is out there".....and I am a bastard in that respect and I am going t expose this whole game right now....that evrything that is being repeated on television is complete bullshit...it may be true in the sense of accurately depicitng the violence what may or may not be happening...but the fact is that this is just a continuos subliminal message from the "authorities" that "we control you" "do as your told" " we here to help you by killing you slowly in all ways"... so please be aware as I am sure you are that its not just chemtrails that you need to be aware of but all these ridiculous and implanted stupidities in your conciousness that we might have of not being fully connected with the concious all knowing all loving being that is one.......and this the whole illuminati game to give you the idea that you need these good people,the media repeaters on bbc,itv and channel 4,sky tv ad nauseam,the police ,the military ,the"security services"......these people are your biggest enemy because they sincerelly belive and suffer from thousands of lifetimes of negative mental programming of the state versus man.....and humankind being depending on some form of government ,state orchestarted terrorist violence......they are deadly beacuse they actually believe in disconnectedness from the great spirit......and that is why the dictators of this world...the hitlers...the blairs and the bushes...are allowed to create such mayhem bloodshed and mass murder...because they are servng the ages old food for the devil...of keeping the collective human conciousness higher soul vibration...of love and truth and celebration....in a lower vibration of fear,hunger,famine starvation war,rape murder etc
these people are your enemy because they want to are apid to and will do evrything possible to stop you ascending to truth and higer conciousness.so if you want change then start by emptying your mind and higher concousness of lower conciousness thoughtforms of these people having any power and control of you and your mind and your heart and your soul......these people in uniforms and on tv are demons.....so why support them by mentally and emotionally giving them space to inavde your divine conciousness......and your conciousness is divine.....its just that we have been for centruies taught otherwise that we need suffering to grow...and war to make us know what peace is.....and this is the biggest trick a bird is singing outside exsistence is in celebration
Hi There

I agree very much with you and understand about meditation, I am actually also thinking about taking up yoga. This part of your post particularly stood out
Quote:
they want to are apid to and will do evrything possible to stop you ascending to truth and higer conciousness.so if you want change then start by emptying your mind and higher concousness of lower conciousness thoughtforms of these people having any power and control of you and your mind and your heart and your soul
Well said
Old 07-02-2007, 12:30 AM   #18
misscpb
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamma View Post
Hi All,

Hi

The aspartame caught my eye, I remember going to the doctor/health specialist who was trying to tell me that diet coke is better for you than normal coke or fizzy drinks (when in reality none of them are really). I said that I had read up all about the aspartame and the 90 something side effects and all they kept saying was that it was better than normal coke or fizzy drinks, it was like talking to the wall and I found that they where so closed minded which was a shame, but then again I guess they can only teach what they have been taught or should I say been brainwashed with!
Old 07-02-2007, 02:02 AM   #19
21_12_2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by misscpb View Post
Hi

The aspartame caught my eye, I remember going to the doctor/health specialist who was trying to tell me that diet coke is better for you than normal coke or fizzy drinks (when in reality none of them are really). I said that I had read up all about the aspartame and the 90 something side effects and all they kept saying was that it was better than normal coke or fizzy drinks, it was like talking to the wall and I found that they where so closed minded which was a shame, but then again I guess they can only teach what they have been taught or should I say been brainwashed with!
They're repeaters...parrot-fashion...not their faults (well partly it is)...they do their jobs...repeat their crap....come home...and don't investigate what they SHOULD be investigating (ie the truth/the nature of reality/conspiracy)....most people do not have the time or the motivation to look into it...and some are just, as you say, too closed-minded.
It's a shame, and if it were different, the world would be so much better.
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2007, 11:22 AM   #20
gamma

It would be a hell of a lot better. I am just met with bewilderment, when i tell my close relatives that I wont let my 17 month old daughter have anything with aspartame in. And then when I disagree with the so called 'innoculations' that they say she has to have. All you have to do is look into it to see the stats for the relevant illnnesses are no different since the injections began. Its like ice skating up hill just trying to get people to question what they are told by the media/government.

We need to show them how to stop the movie......
gamma is offline   Reply With Quote