Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-02-2007, 10:09 AM   #1
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default The Hockey-Stick Hoax

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...05/nwarm05.xml

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...12/nclim12.xml

After reading the latest newsletter, I remembered this. It proves that the authorites are massaging the figures to promote global warming. they are deliberately supressing evidence that contradicts it!

The consequences of false information about global warming are very serious. Some of the more radical environmentalists are suggesting extreme measures to protect the Earth from this percieved danger, including culling the world's population, forced sterilization and termination of pregnancy, fuel rationing and imposed limitations on consumption, extra taxation, restrictions on travelling; and "terraforming Earth", dumping chemicals into the atmosphere (Maybne this has already begun in the chemtrail phenomenon).

Although I agree that the official global warming story is wrong, I personally don't believe that this gives us an excuse to carry on polluting and deforestation etc. It's not! We still have a respobsibility to end desruction and abuse of the environment; global warming is not the only danger from pollution.

Here's some slightly more disgestable info on the Hockey-Stick hoax: http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=220
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 10:10 AM   #2
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

http://www.mos.org/cst-archive/article/80/9.html

Now this is very interesting. If other planets are also changing then this indicates that global warming on Earth can't be caused by carbon emissions.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2007, 11:08 AM   #3
pollock
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: My imagination!
Posts: 903
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

That last link is dead but this is very interesting, thank you!
pollock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 06:59 AM   #4
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock View Post
That last link is dead but this is very interesting, thank you!

Our Dave has put something on the headlines today:http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...tml?source=rss
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 02:44 AM   #5
premasai
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 244
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagbard_celine View Post
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...05/nwarm05.xml

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...12/nclim12.xml

After reading the latest newsletter, I remembered this. It proves that the authorites are massaging the figures to promote global warming. they are deliberately supressing evidence that contradicts it!

The consequences of false information about global warming are very serious. Some of the more radical environmentalists are suggesting extreme measures to protect the Earth from this percieved danger, including culling the world's population, forced sterilization and termination of pregnancy, fuel rationing and imposed limitations on consumption, extra taxation, restrictions on travelling; and "terraforming Earth", dumping chemicals into the atmosphere (Maybne this has already begun in the chemtrail phenomenon).

Although I agree that the official global warming story is wrong, I personally don't believe that this gives us an excuse to carry on polluting and deforestation etc. It's not! We still have a respobsibility to end desruction and abuse of the environment; global warming is not the only danger from pollution.

Here's some slightly more disgestable info on the Hockey-Stick hoax: http://opposingdigits.com/vlog/?p=220
More about fake global wrming:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.p...articleId=5086

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../18/wsun18.xml
premasai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 12:13 AM   #6
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Thanks; very interesting.

Check out the Todays News board. I've found a new version of the fake global warming TV show.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2007, 12:39 PM   #7
mark717
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 11
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Global warming rally cut short by cold weather
MARTIN GRIFFITH
ASSOCIATED PRESS
Posted: 4/15/2007

"More than two dozen demonstrators braved cold, wet weather Saturday in Reno to attend a rally designed to draw attention to global warming.

The event was cut short by heavy rain and sleet, said organizer Lisa Stiller of the Northern Nevada Coalition for Climate Change.

"It's kind of disappointing that the weather kept people away," Stiller said. "But, we still think it (climate change) is something that people should talk about."

The storm prevented the use of solar ovens for a potluck picnic, Stiller said, and caused the planned two-hour dem
"

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...0349/1002/NEWS
__________________
how true
mark717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #8
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark717 View Post
Global warming rally cut short by cold weather
MARTIN GRIFFITH
ASSOCIATED PRESS
Posted: 4/15/2007

"More than two dozen demonstrators braved cold, wet weather Saturday in Reno to attend a rally designed to draw attention to global warming.

The event was cut short by heavy rain and sleet, said organizer Lisa Stiller of the Northern Nevada Coalition for Climate Change.

"It's kind of disappointing that the weather kept people away," Stiller said. "But, we still think it (climate change) is something that people should talk about."

The storm prevented the use of solar ovens for a potluck picnic, Stiller said, and caused the planned two-hour dem
"

http://news.rgj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...0349/1002/NEWS
It's been cold in Britain these last couple of weeks too.

But you can't win with global warming theorists! If it gets hot they'll say "See, it's warming up. But when it gets cold they say "That's still global warming. It's getting colder in Europe because the gulf Stream is fading."
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2007, 02:00 PM   #9
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7139797.stm

This may be for real, but as you see above, it may not be. Forecasts and modelling studies can be, and are, faked. We've already discussed the political forces at work in the global warming analysis.

The truth behind the Hockey-Stick hoax was uncovered partly from the records medieval Chinese explorers. In the 9th and 10th Centiries China sent many missions up into the northern latitudes by sea. The explorers reported sailing through seas that are completely ice-covered today at the same time of year. If the ice can retreat further than it has today and then recover, why shouldn't it do so again?
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-12-2007, 03:27 PM   #10
stickwhistler
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 1,016
Likes: 36 (20 Posts)
Default

The real reason for the global warming scam?


http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.c...b48a6&Issue_id
stickwhistler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-12-2007, 04:37 PM   #11
hagbard_celine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Oxford
Posts: 4,364
Likes: 4 (4 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickwhistler View Post
The real reason for the global warming scam?


http://epw.senate.gov/public/index.c...b48a6&Issue_id

Of course! Taxes, fuel control, restrictions on personal vehicles. It's the Globalist's dream. This is why they brought in the tyre-drive in WWII, not to help the war effort, but to stop Americans travelling around, making it harder to keep an eye on them.
__________________
"Lynda, you're sweet. From what I've seen of your world, do you think anybody votes for sweet?"
Doctor Who- Bad Wolf.

"Because he refused to compete in games for domination he was indomitable."
from The Dispossessed by Ursula le Guin
hagbard_celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:27 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.