Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 08-06-2010, 10:23 PM   #1
lightgiver

Exclamation Televangelism

Another bunch of crooks and frauds what do you reckon?

Tele-Evangelist Lifestyles

Lifestyles of The Rich and Infamous, Also Called Fleecing The Flock.

“ ... people do not serve our Lord Yeshua, but their own belly, and through smooth speech and flattering, they deceive the hearts of the innocent”. Romans 16:18

TV Evangelists who Preys upon the Desperate & Ignorant - Pt 1

Benny Hinn, I want money

"The eye of a needle" is part of a phrase said by Jesus by the synoptic gospels:

...I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Islam

The Quran uses this phrase to express the idea of something that is unlikely to happen:

To those who reject Our signs and treat them with arrogance, no opening will there be of the gates of heaven, nor will they enter the garden, until the camel can pass through the eye of the needle: Such is Our reward for those in sin. Al-Araf (The Heights) 7:40

Benny Hinn A massive fraud and criminal

http://www.whale.to/b/hand.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 08-06-2010 at 10:50 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:27 PM   #2
nickos

[QUOTE=lightgiver;1058947918]Another bunch of crooks and frauds what do you reckon?

“ ... people do not serve our Lord Yeshua, but their own belly, and through smooth speech and flattering, they deceive the hearts of the innocent”. Romans 16:18

absolutely, frauds and crooks!no god would approve of the way in which they preach 'the good word'!
nickos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 03:07 PM   #3
lightgiver

Default Demons in disguise

How come people believe this tele evangelism waffle crap

are they so blind
Old 09-06-2010, 03:59 PM   #4
luciferhorus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

are they so blind
There have been articles on the Internet exposing Benny Hinn for as long as I can remember, probably at least for the last decade or more, and yet people continue to flock to his rallies. I did watch the videos above and certainly Benny Hinn's "Jesus Business" is entirely shameful; unfortunately almost the entirety of the "professional" Christian presthood of the Jesus business are similarly guilty to one degree or another.

Why do people believe it? It is a mixture of a lack of education, religious hypnosis - indoctrination and social conditioning; perhaps the same reason as why an Afghan child is likely to grow up as a Muslim and an Indian child is likely to grow up as a Hindu.

There was a time where if one wanted to enter the priesthood, one would be indoctrinated at University into the Christian religion; however I found during my years at university studying history / religious studies that the "academic study" of religion is probably more likely to produce a person who has a hostility to organised religion, since the study of religion involves essentially a study of the history of human evil. I would estimate that the "majority" of academics in the field of religious studies are openly hostile to religion in general. The more one studies organised religion, the more one sees it is a phenomenon of mass hypnosis and social control, and in this respect I entirely concur with David Icke.

Lux

"Religious distress is at the same time the expression of real distress and the protest against real distress.

Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, just as it is the spirit of a spiritless situation.

It is the opium of the people.

The abolition of religion as the illusory happiness of the people is required for their real happiness.

The demand to give up the illusion about its condition is the demand to give up a condition which needs illusions."

Hypnosis 101. For Children

On Religion as Mass Hypnosis. How hypnosis works. On dehypnosis.

On Hypnosis and de-hypnosis using the hypnotic words ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ 

Lucifer
Revolution in all the World.

When we can control the education of the children, we can control the destiny of the nation ...Hitler.

Dear children of the world.

Language, Organised Religion and Hypnosis

Seduction.

A man who wishes to seduce a monogamist woman who is seeking ’Love’ will often use hypnotic keywords related to ’Love’ and to the woman’s natural emotional desires to be in a relationship, to be loved, to be worshipped, etc. However the man's feelings may not be genuine; he may simply be attempting to hypnotise and seduce the woman; however this is commonly understood by all women.

Similarly with organised religion. Few hypnotists (priests) would ever claim to be ’evil’ and to offer ’eternal hell’ in return for devotion; their strategy is that of hypnosis, by using ’hypnotic keywords’ relating to the victims desire to reject ’evil (by the definition of the priest) and to attain ’Heaven’ in the afterlife.

Particularly with children and the psychologically vulnerable, being constantly exposed to religious sophistry (the lie of language) they can become convinced that a priest represents ’goodness, ’ ’heaven, ’ ’love, ’ etc., just as it is with the example of the man who uses the language of seduction on a woman.

Let us consider the example of hypnotised Christians.

The ‘born again’ experience is common in many faiths and is a common experience which most users of psychoactives would be familiar with.
From a general spiritualist point of view, this could be interpreted as ‘communion with the gods (ancestors), ’ however if this is the case with ‘born again Christians’ it is clearly not Jesus whom they are communing with, since if they were, they would end up as anti-Capitalists, whereas born again Christians seem in general to be evangelical Capitalists; many even consider George Bush (who has very little in common with the historical Jesus) to be a ‘man of God’

At some point these slaves of hypnosis have been subjected to the repetitive use of hypnotic key words.
Let us say that there is a professional hypnotist (i.e., a member of the clergy) who has absolutely nothing in common with the historical Jesus.
Let us say that this person is a Capitalist and a religious hypocrite and during a sermon in a hypnotic temple (church), the hypnotist repeats over and over, the following keywords.

‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ Let me just say that again: ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’
‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’

Now the victims of hypnosis (the congregation) associate the Capitalist religious hypocrite with a first century Israelite Communist / anti-propertyist and yet the victim now judges the world through the eyes of the Capitalist hypnotist.
 If the hypnotist is a Capitalist and a religious hypocrite, an anti-Communist and a supporter of militant evangelical world Capitalist revolution, but uses the mantra of ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven, ’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’, he should be able to attract other Capitalists and religious hypocrites to his cult and to make them pay for the hypnosis. Eventually the victims may even come to believe that they will go to ‘Heaven’ in the afterlife with other Capitalists and religious hypocrites and that the economic victims of the Capitalists (the poor) are unsaved individuals who will end up in hell, since they were not able to be hypnotised by a Capitalist religious hypocrite.

Beware of the mantra of ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’

Say these words many times today.

Teach them to your children that they may never be hypnotised by a Christian.

Dehypnosis through hypnotic keywords

The dehypnotist will ideally to be able to use the same terms ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven, ’ as expertly as the victim’s hypnotist, however the dehypnotist will simply explain how hypnosis works. Hypnosis and Dehypnosis are not “rocket sciences;” a PhD in Psychology is not required; it is very simple to understand. However for many who have been subjected to a lifetime of religious hypnosis and indoctrination, the truth pill is often simply too hard to swallow. It often also means that they may be rejected by their friends and family who are also victims of hypnosis should they try to awaken them, and as a consequence, even when awakened from hypnosis, many victims of religious hypnosis simply go back to sleep for fear of their world crumbling around them, and they may even continue to practice religious hypnosis on others; thus do the blind lead the blind.

‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’ ‘Love, ’ ‘God, ’ ‘Jesus’ and ‘Heaven.’

Now if I do this every day. Soon when I speak, some of you might even associate me with

The Art of Propaganda is the first stage of war.

None are free till all are free.

Lucifer

luciferhorus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:07 PM   #5
lightgiver

Default Fake preachers

Could you not keep it a little shorter Lucy

I know what you mean

what gets me how come the charlatan and co are allowed to carry on,its disgusting

I suppose it just goes to show how gullible folk really are and how corrupt the phony leaders are

and TBH if Yeshua was around today he would be outraged at what is going on in his name

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-06-2010 at 04:09 PM.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
rapunzel

The parade of well known "evangelists" in the latest and desperate God TV money raising scam say the same thing over and over again "God won't do anything for you until you give money to us". Like others I used to wonder at the ignorance of people who fall for this over and over again. They were promised all kinds of goodies last time they gave and they never materialised so why do they still give?

I used to feel sorry for their ignorance and then it struck me that if they will only give to a ministry in return for some supernatural reward what does that say about them? If they gave not expecting anything in return I could respect that but if they only give to get something back then they are just as bad as the evangelists and deserve to be fleeced.

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:15 PM   #7
lightgiver

Default Eye of a Needle

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
The parade of well known "evangelists" in the latest and desperate God TV money raising scam say the same thing over and over again "God won't do anything for you until you give money to us". Like others I used to wonder at the ignorance of people who fall for this over and over again. They were promised all kinds of goodies last time they gave and they never materialised so why do they still give?

I used to feel sorry for their ignorance and then it struck me that if they will only give to a ministry in return for some supernatural reward what does that say about them? If they gave not expecting anything in return I could respect that but if they only give to get something back then they are just as bad as the evangelists and deserve to be fleeced.
Have the congregation and preachers forgotten this 1,

"The eye of a needle" is part of a phrase said by Jesus by the synoptic gospels:

...I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

It appears they have

also this 1,

Jesus warned, "Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. "You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thorn bushes or figs from thistles? "Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. "A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Therefore by their fruits you will know them." (Matt. 7:15-20)

and this,

Make no store of wealth for yourselves on earth, where it may be turned to dust by worms and weather, and where thieves may come in by force and take it away.

Parable of the Rich Fool

Luke 12:13-21

Someone in the crowd said to him, "Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me."

Jesus replied, "Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?" Then he said to them, "Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions."

And he told them this parable: "The ground of a certain rich man produced a good crop. He thought to himself, 'What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.'

"Then he said, 'This is what I'll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. And I'll say to myself, "You have plenty of good things laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry." '

"But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?'

"This is how it will be with anyone who stores up things for himself but is not rich toward God."

"Then he said to them, 'Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions.' "

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-06-2010 at 07:24 PM.
Old 11-06-2010, 07:37 AM   #8
nightwatchman

Quote:
Another bunch of crooks and frauds what do you reckon?

TV Evangelists who Preys upon the Desperate & Ignorant - Pt 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kulq7biswMw

Benny Hinn, I want money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVKGC...eature=related

Islam

The Quran uses this phrase to express the idea of something that is unlikely to happen:

To those who reject Our signs and treat them with arrogance, no opening will there be of the gates of heaven, nor will they enter the garden, until the camel can pass through the eye of the needle: Such is Our reward for those in sin. Al-Araf (The Heights) 7:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=riZ81...eature=related

Benny Hinn A massive fraud and criminal

http://www.whale.to/b/hand.html

That about sums it up.

http://thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot....ey-devils.html

www.thehiddenlighthouse.blogspot.com

NW

Last edited by nightwatchman; 11-06-2010 at 07:39 AM.
nightwatchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:16 AM   #9
zetetic0void

Benny Hinn .... that guy is annoying. Such hypocrisy and feeding off needy gullible people. This video of "his powers" is quite funny

Benny Hinn: Let the Bodies Hit the Floor

Listen to this unenlightened money-worshiper talk and wish violence against those who point fingers at him.

BENNY HINN'S HOLY GHOST MACHINE GUN BLASPHEMY!

Look at him leafing through the Bible wishing he could find one passage saying 'if you don't like someone, kill him'

How can a fraudulent, lying user of people who are often going to his events with some hope for their problems be allowed to run this scam. It annoys me that this hypocritical fool can make millions and isn't shut down while some person who attends some protest is later visited and questioned by the FBI.

I guess the authorities mush make some money off this guy with tax

-------------

Sadly , many 'Christians' are fooled by this guy. There is talk of the anti-Christ (I'm not a Christian so I don't believe these things literally) - Benny Hinn should be a high contender for that label.
zetetic0void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 02:56 PM   #10
zetetic0void

Wow...check out this one

"BISHOP" EDDIE LONG'S FRESH SPERM HERESY

Some of this stuff is hilarious. But sadly, people go to see all these preachers who drive around in expensive cars and have mansions?

There's even a photo of him with former Governer...er, I mean President Bush

----------

This world is so full of conmen and hypocritical manipulators
zetetic0void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 03:02 PM   #11
phemohilia
Banned

phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 07:09 AM   #12
amaralsright
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetetic0void View Post
Benny Hinn .... that guy is annoying. Such hypocrisy and feeding off needy gullible people. This video of "his powers" is quite funny

Benny Hinn: Let the Bodies Hit the Floor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lvU-DislkI&feature=fvw.
That video is brilliant.
amaralsright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 05:06 PM   #13
lightgiver

Arrow Let the bodies hit the floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaralsright View Post
That video is brilliant.
Old 14-11-2011, 05:11 PM   #14
lightgiver

Arrow Suckers

Old 14-11-2011, 05:12 PM   #15
deadhawk

Quote:

are they so blind
cause they're stupid

yes
deadhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2011, 06:10 PM   #16
lightgiver

Question Getting away with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post
cause they're stupid

yes
How do they get away with it ?
Old 14-11-2011, 07:17 PM   #17
lightgiver

Lightbulb Abba

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadhawk View Post

yes
They know perfectly well what they are doing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankers View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jP4j...yer_detailpage
http://youtu.be/2jP4jdm69U8

On October 21, 1946 the U.S. State Department received a Top Secret report from US Treasury Agent Emerson Bigelow.The report established that Bigelow received reliable information on the matter from the American Office of Strategic Services (OSS) or CIC intelligence officials of the US Army. The document, referred to as the "Bigelow Report", was declassified on December 31, 1996 and released in 1997.

The Bigelow Report asserted that in 1945, the Vatican had confiscated 350 million Swiss francs in Nazi gold for "safekeeping," of which 150 million Swiss francs had been impounded by British authorities at the Austro-Swiss border. The report also stated that the balance of the gold was held in one of the Vatican’s numbered Swiss bank accounts. Intelligence reports, which corroborated the Bigelow Report, also suggested that more than 200 million Swiss francs, a sum largely in gold coins, were eventually transferred to Vatican City or to the Institute for Works of Religion (aka the Vatican Bank), with the assistance of Roman Catholic clergy and the Franciscan Order.
Abba-dabba-doo...
Old 15-11-2011, 12:16 AM   #18
lightgiver

Exclamation Tv preachers exposed

A needful documentary exposing the false religious leaders of the TV world; last day filthy lucre; false ideas of Godhood; false ideas of prosperity; false healing and more.

They promise health, wealth, and prosperity in exchange for your donations; but in reality, televangelists become filthy rich, while the people who support them remain poor, sick, and misfortunate! God is against those TV preachers!
Old 15-11-2011, 08:27 PM   #19
lightgiver

Lightbulb Toufik Benedictus

Toufik Benedictus "Benny" Hinn (Greek: Τουφικ Βενέδικτος "βενι" Χιν, Arabic: توفيق بندكتوس "بني" الحن‎, Hebrew: תאופיק בנדיקטוס (בני) הין; born December 3, 1952) is a tele vangelist, best known for his regular "Miracle Crusades" – revival meeting/faith healing summits that are usually held in large stadiums in major cities, which are later broadcast worldwide on his television program, This Is Your Day...

Hinn was born in Jaffa, in 1952, in the then newly-established state of Israel to Palestinian Christian parents. He was raised within the Eastern Orthodox tradition...

He has written that on December 21, 1973, he traveled by charter bus from Toronto to Pittsburgh to attend a "miracle service" conducted by evangelist Kathryn Kuhlman. Although he never met her personally, he often attended her “healing services” and has often cited her as an influence in his life...

Upon moving to the United States, Hinn traveled to Orlando, Florida, where he founded the Orlando Christian Center in 1983. Eventually, Hinn began claiming that God was using him as a conduit for healings, and began holding healing services in his church. These new "Miracle Crusades" were soon held at large stadiums and auditoriums across the United States and the world, the first nationally televised service being held in Flint, Michigan, in 1989. During the early 1990s, Hinn launched a new daily talk show called This Is Your Day, which to this day airs clips of supposed miracles from Hinn's Miracle Crusades. The program premiered on the Trinity Broadcasting Network of Paul Crouch, who would become one of Hinn's most outspoken defenders and allies. Hinn's ministry began to rapidly grow from there, winning praise as well as criticism from fellow Christian leaders. In 1999, he stepped down as pastor of the Orlando Christian Center, moving his ministry's administrative headquarters to Grapevine, Texas, a suburb of Fort Worth, while hosting This Is Your Day from a television studio in Orange County, California, where he now lives with his family. His former church was renamed Faith World Church under the leadership of Clint Brown, who merged his Orlando church with Hinn's.

An orange—specifically, the sweet orange—is the citrus Citrus × ​sinensis (Citrus Sinensis (L.) Osbeck) and its fruit. It is the most commonly grown tree fruit in the world...

http://youtu.be/-oEEWqdgAF0
Old 15-11-2011, 08:37 PM   #20
lightgiver

Lightbulb Hinn Jinn

Hinn is notable for his mistaken prophesies relating to the end times, including the destruction of homosexuals in the USA, the death of Fidel Castro in the 1990s, and the end of the world in 1992 and 1999...